The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear

+4
Red Eyes
Kaylee Brown
Derpy/V'tara
Dan One
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 18:24

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Ahem."

Twilight scraped her throat, then looked at Wyvern and Moondust with raised brow.

"Is it really the best idea to discuss what you've done with me here? Just asking, kind of common sense."

"But that's for later. Right now we need to get there. And maybe once we find a phone, we can set some facts straight."

52Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 18:28

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Velvet_horse wrote:"Ahem."

Twilight scraped her throat, then looked at Wyvern and Moondust with raised brow.

"Is it really the best idea to discuss what you've done with me here? Just asking, kind of common sense."

"But that's for later. Right now we need to get there. And maybe once we find a phone, we can set some facts straight."

"Oh" she froze, having not thought of that. "Oopsie. Feel free to punch me for trying to kill Celestia, just do it later please."

53Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 18:29

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Velvet_horse wrote:"Ahem."

"Would you actually dob us in?" Lord Wyvern asks Twilight.

54Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 18:46

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"I have to. It's my duty as a ruler. I don't give pardons out just to please ponies, I have rules I must follow. So yes, I will."

55Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 18:50

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Velvet_horse wrote:"I have to. It's my duty as a ruler. I don't give pardons out just to please ponies, I have rules I must follow. So yes, I will."

"Ah, but are you actually still a ruler? Didn't Merek say something about all states removing borders and merging into one big mega-state, including Equestria?" Lord Wyvern counters.

56Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 19:02

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Unlike The other three, I never officially surrendered my position. And the argument of my death doesn't fly as well, since that never happened as well. And the documents on the cases are still there, if moved they're still active. On top of that, you gave a verbal testimony just now, which can be used against you. So, you're not exactly as safe as you hoped you were."

57Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 19:04

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Lord Wyvern wrote:"Ah, but are you actually still a ruler? Didn't Merek say something about all states removing borders and merging into one big mega-state, including Equestria?" Lord Wyvern counters.

Marek's face turned ghostly pale: "....well.. I certainly hope her DNA and credentials are still in the system, otherwise we're truly f-... ahem" he turned away.

MoonDusts wrote:"Right, and how are we supposed to do this when we can barely walk? How far away is this place?" she stared at Marek.

"Its a couple of blocks away" Marek said: "We'll avoid confrontation as much as possible. We don't actually have to fight off the enemy, just lockdown the weapon"

Lord Wyvern wrote:"Are you sure? I mean, are they actually going to let us simply walk into this place?"

"..No. But they know your faces and they know you saved Adelheid. You'll have to be charismatic, convince them that you can lockdown the weapon. They already know you mean well."

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

58Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 19:09

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"And if we aren't charismatic enough?" she asked "Guards can be a real pain in the flank."

59Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 19:14

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Once their facility is attacked, I believe they will become more flexible. Master Sparkle and Master Brown can lockdown the weapon. The security staff will realize that as well. They may just drag you inside the facility themselves"

60Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 19:18

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"I guess that's the plan. Shall we? Or do we wait until the rest wake up and are briefed?"

61Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 19:22

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Velvet_horse wrote:"Unlike The other three, I never officially surrendered my position. And the argument of my death doesn't fly as well, since that never happened as well. And the documents on the cases are still there, if moved they're still active. On top of that, you gave a verbal testimony just now, which can be used against you. So, you're not exactly as safe as you hoped you were."

"Please, you have at the most a couple of incidental names that i guarantee won't be in any records you could get your hands on; you can't prove anything" Lord Wyvern waves his hands "And besides, i'm pretty sure i also recalled Merek saying something about us all being forgiven for our pastdoings because of the whole mirror-thing anyway..."

62Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 19:26

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"...Master Wyvern.. that was only an assumption.." Marek shuffled in place.

//Hey guys, I'm gonna stop posting for a while, until everyone catches up Embarassed

63Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 19:29

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"...Master Wyvern.. that was only an assumption.." Marek shuffled in place.

//Hey guys, I'm gonna stop posting for a while, until everyone catches up Embarassed

"Well, disregarding that then, my point still stands" Lord Wyvern shrugs.

// sure, i've have been finding the pace a bit quick myself

64Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 20:12

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"You can run as long as you'd like, but it's easier if we come clean to eachother. If not, we're only at eachother's throat, hindering progress. Don't let your fear and my duty get in eachother's way. Otherise, we're only end up betraying eachother at the worst possible moment."

"So Wyvern, what will it be? Make this alliance as shaky as possible, meaning we eventually become enemies, or be honest, knowing that while I can't give pardons as I please, the current situation does allow me to do so. It's your choice."

65Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 20:13

Red Eyes

Red Eyes

"What does are enemy look like?"

66Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 20:19

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Velvet_horse wrote:"You can run as long as you'd like, but it's easier if we come clean to eachother. If not, we're only at eachother's throat, hindering progress. Don't let your fear and my duty get in eachother's way. Otherise, we're only end up betraying eachother at the worst possible moment."

"So Wyvern, what will it be? Make this alliance as shaky as possible, meaning we eventually become enemies, or be honest, knowing that while I can't give pardons as I please, the current situation does allow me to do so. It's your choice."

"I have no idea what you mean, i am but a random pony caught up in recent events" Lord Wyvern says innocently.

67Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 20:45

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"You know the more questions you ask the more fucked we become..." She looks at everypony "think about it... We stopped the forces of another dimension from killing everypony... We had to use a bomb to blow up a mirror and stop the forces from hell itself. All the while on board a ship that was then crawling with these beasts, and were STILL alive, only 150 crew died... That's a lot but some still made it out alive! We saved equestrian from an almost impossible enemy... If that's not proof were capable of doing this than I dont know what is... Of we took down demons with minimal weaponry, and our determination some pansy terrorist group should be a breeze... We don't even have to find a bomb! All we have to do is get in, dispach any hostiles inside, have twilight disarm the weapon, and get out... By the time we get there we should have most of our strength back to fight, twilight and our other unicorns can defend our way out." She looks down and sighs, "but... I'm sure there's a catch... There always is..."

68Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 20:50

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

firewing11 wrote:"You know the more questions you ask the more fucked we become..." She looks at everypony "think about it... We stopped the forces of another dimension from killing everypony... We had to use a bomb to blow up a mirror and stop the forces from hell itself. All the while on board a ship that was then crawling with these beasts, and were STILL alive, only 150 crew died... That's a lot but some still made it out alive! We saved equestrian from an almost impossible enemy... If that's not proof were capable of doing this than I dont know what is... Of we took down demons with minimal weaponry, and our determination some pansy terrorist group should be a breeze... We don't even have to find a bomb! All we have to do is get in, dispach any hostiles inside, have twilight disarm the weapon, and get out... By the time we get there we should have most of our strength back to fight, twilight and our other unicorns can defend our way out." She looks down and sighs, "but... I'm sure there's a catch... There always is..."

"Well it wouldn't be much fun without one" Lord Wyvern points out.

69Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 21:14

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Let me guess, the catch is I'm legally dead."

Her brow lowers. "I don't see the humor in that one."

70Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 21:22

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Velvet_horse wrote:"Let me guess, the catch is I'm legally dead."

Her brow lowers. "I don't see the humor in that one."

"Cheer up; you can have loads of fun being dead" Lord Wyvern says.

71Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 21:33

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Got experience with it? If my guess is true, then we can't complete the mission. If so, let's have a ton of fun while dead together, okay?"

72Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 21:36

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Hey, at least you aren't actually dead. Ive done that before and its not nice. And if all else fails on this mission, then we can just smash everything." she grinned, revealing a medium set of fangs.

73Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 22:14

Dan One

Dan One

"I'm in no rush to die" Tarmikos said "Or start breaking things again"

"Wait" Radiance spoke up after going over what Marek had said a few moments ago "did you say slave? Who's still using slave labour after all this time and getting away with it?

74Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 23:11

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Red Eyes wrote:"What does our enemy look like?"

"They are a highly trained, well equipped military group. All their gear comes from the black market, so its hard to tell who's supplying them or how they're purchasing their gear.
No one knows who they are.

They never wear any markings on their uniform and they never reveal their faces, always hidden in masks. Not one was taken alive so far. Not one face seen or fingerprint left behind.
These guys are professionals in subterfuge and infiltration" Marek said grimly.  

firewing11 wrote:She looks down and sighs, "but... I'm sure there's a catch... There always is..."

Velvet_horse wrote:"Let me guess, the catch is I'm legally dead."

"...lets not get ahead of our selves.." Marek said: "We reach the facility, find the weapon and do our best to lock it down. Failing that, we'll try to disable it. Improvise from there.
No matter what, the enemy cannot be allowed access to the weapon"

Radiance wrote:"Wait" Radiance spoke up after going over what Marek had said a few moments ago "did you say slave? Who's still using slave labor after all this time and getting away with it?

Marek released a strange, grim smile: "Someone who craves power, or money.." He slowly looked at his scarred wrists:
"...you must first understand, why this happened. Why it was destined to happen, sooner or later...

From all the rich minerals and recourses in this world, one stands above the rest.
They called it - The Tilerium Crystal.

Extremely rare, more valuable than gold. Its most important property - it allows surgical integration of mechanical parts, into an organic body.
It other words, it allows cyberware. Like this-" he tapped his robotic eye:
"Usually, if you try to install a mechanical part into our body, our immune system see's it as a foreign object and tries to attack, potentially inflammating the region and causing a cascade of side effects.

The Tilerium Crystal bridges the gap between man and machine. The crystal can be processed and turned into a substance that allows installation of mechanical parts, into a pony's body. Complete with full neural control. You won't just have a metal eye, you will feel it, as if it was real, organic.
This can jumpstart our technology into a new era.

An era where you won't need awkward, stiff, wooden prosthetics" he looked at Kaylee: "A few years from now, you will be able to install a full cybernetic leg, connected directly into your nervous system.

At any rate... the Tilerium Crystal can only be found in one place on earth. My homeland. The country of Nyx. Even before ponies realized its cybernetic application, it was still insanely valuable.

My country was always small. My people, the Batponies, didn't know war. And because of that crystal, my homeland was conquered, time and time again throughout history. Changing hands from one usurper to another, as the world strived to control the Tilerium mines.

So much oppression, so much foreign culture has been spilled onto my people, that we eventually lost our history, our culture our identity. Over the hundreds of years, living under foreign occupation, we had forgotten what it meant to be free.

So when our last usurper had turned us into slaves, some of us barely noticed the change" Marek grimly looked at his scarred hands. They slowly collected into fists:
"...I have lived as a slave for forty years of my life. I have watched my people become less worthy than dirt.
You are not a Batpony, therefore, you are a Master. I am a Batpony, therefore I am a Slave. That is what our children are taught... this was our life.. for too long"

Marek slowly lifted his head. The years have not been kind to him. His scarred face showed physical and mental fatigue. The ghosts of his past vividly reflected inside his eyes.
For a moment, Marek stood very still, until he suddenly released a gentle smile and said:

"...It no longer matters. Its in the past now. I am a slave - no longer.
The Union has recently liberated my homeland and my people from slavery. I am a free man.
And my people have a chance to build their own destiny"

75Slavegear   - Page 3 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 23:21

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Right, could we go back to the subject of running from heavily armed ponies who are trying to kill us? We are sitting ducks if we just stand here nattering." she said loudly. Her voice cracked and changed to a very posh sounding voice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum