The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 2

+4
Some Sinner
Derpy/V'tara
Kaylee Brown
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 42]

151Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 2 Aug - 17:21

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Winter Park)

"Ah" 'Glimmer' went digging in his coat and pulled out some sort of electronic tablet with a touch screen: "For once, you're in luck.

Roughly three hundred years ago, before Nyx was ever occupied by anyone, the batponies crafted a truly unique relic. A tiara, made entirely of pure Tilerium. Hand crafted with outmost care and truly filled with the most miniature and unique graving's. With a small model of a batpony on top.

The tiara is priceless.
After several occupations of Nyx, the tiara changed hands multiple times, until it was lost. Then, just a few weeks ago, it resurfaced, here in Sanja. A wealthy collector seems to have acquired it somehow.
She's an outsider to Nyx. I can only speculate that her acquisition of the relic was not entirely.. good mannered. She's keeping it inside the grand mansion of Sanja, locked in a vault. The mansion is also hers.

The relic belongs to the batponies. Not in the hands of some wealthy hack, parading it like a trophy.
My.. client, is offering a mission. And he's willing to invest.
Your job, will be to infiltrate the mansion, acquire the tiara and leave it at a predetermined drop point. Now here's where it gets really interesting.

Not only is my client willing to provide you with transport, clothing and disguise for the ball, he also has open invitations, allowing you free access inside the mansion.
On top of that, I've been authorized to give you access to some of the high-tech, military grade weapons and gear. Top of the line.

You can select exactly what you want from the catalogue on this tablet, and the gear will be smuggled inside the mansion. You'll be able to pick it up, from a predetermined drop point, once you're inside.
You can select from weapons, to enchanted items or clothes, to tactical gear and even pets"

"...I'm sorry.. did you say pets?" Kaylee asked in bewilderment.
"Yes" 'Glimmer' smirked: "Spirits mostly. Like the healing spirit that Dr. Riza keeps. All of these items are extremely expensive, so you can pick only one per person. If you succeed in the mission, you get to keep the item, in addition to your paycheck of course"

Kaylee narrowed her eyes: "...this gear will likely cost well over 15 thousand credits. Why is your client willing to invest so much money?"

"Oh, because he's selling the tiara later for 10 million credits" 'Glimmer' smiled.

"Soo.. we'll just be passing the relic from one collector to another?" Kaylee asked.

"Oh no" 'Glimmer' shook his head: "My client intends to sell the tiara to the Museum of Adelheid. So-"
He passed you the tablet: "There's a wide catalogue of weapons and gear available to you. Browse through the tablet, see what you like and let me know. My client will smuggle everything inside the mansion by the time you arrive"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

152Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 2 Aug - 19:30

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight folds her hand over her mouth.

"Wrecker, you seem to have a very large connection underground, a key figure of the underworld, not unlike I've seen in the light before. Items like these though, are difficult to get there. But here, these can be get easily, even if questionable."

The hand sinks, revealing a smirk.
"You had my interest before. Now, you have my attention. We accept the proposal."

153Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 2 Aug - 19:33

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Winter Park)

"Ah" 'Glimmer' went digging in his coat and pulled out some sort of electronic tablet with a touch screen: "For once, you're in luck.

Roughly three hundred years ago, before Nyx was ever occupied by anyone, the batponies crafted a truly unique relic. A tiara, made entirely of pure Tilerium. Hand crafted with outmost care and truly filled with the most miniature and unique graving's. With a small model of a batpony on top.

The tiara is priceless.
After several occupations of Nyx, the tiara changed hands multiple times, until it was lost. Then, just a few weeks ago, it resurfaced, here in Sanja. A wealthy collector seems to have acquired it somehow.
She's an outsider to Nyx. I can only speculate that her acquisition of the relic was not entirely.. good mannered. She's keeping it inside the grand mansion of Sanja, locked in a vault. The mansion is also hers.

The relic belongs to the batponies. Not in the hands of some wealthy hack, parading it like a trophy.
My.. client, is offering a mission. And he's willing to invest.
Your job, will be to infiltrate the mansion, acquire the tiara and leave it at a predetermined drop point. Now here's where it gets really interesting.

Not only is my client willing to provide you with transport, clothing and disguise for the ball, he also has open invitations, allowing you free access inside the mansion.
On top of that, I've been authorized to give you access to some of the high-tech, military grade weapons and gear. Top of the line.

You can select exactly what you want from the catalogue on this tablet, and the gear will be smuggled inside the mansion. You'll be able to pick it up, from a predetermined drop point, once you're inside.
You can select from weapons, to enchanted items or clothes, to tactical gear and even pets"

"...I'm sorry.. did you say pets?" Kaylee asked in bewilderment.
"Yes" 'Glimmer' smirked: "Spirits mostly. Like the healing spirit that Dr. Riza keeps. All of these items are extremely expensive, so you can pick only one per person. If you succeed in the mission, you get to keep the item, in addition to your paycheck of course"

Kaylee narrowed her eyes: "...this gear will likely cost well over 15 thousand credits. Why is your client willing to invest so much money?"

"Oh, because he's selling the tiara later for 10 million credits" 'Glimmer' smiled.

"Soo.. we'll just be passing the relic from one collector to another?" Kaylee asked.

"Oh no" 'Glimmer' shook his head: "My client intends to sell the tiara to the Museum of Adelheid. So-"
He passed you the tablet: "There's a wide catalogue of weapons and gear available to you. Browse through the tablet, see what you like and let me know. My client will smuggle everything inside the mansion by the time you arrive"

"Are we allowed to know who the client is?" Lord Wyvern asks Wrecker.

154Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 2 Aug - 19:41

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Winter Park)

Wrecker smiled: "...mm, its not like I'm paying for the gear. The client funnels the money, I just direct it to the right place. So," he showed you the tablet:
"We have several kinds of Weapons, Armor, Enchanted Items and Robes, Tactical Gear and Pets.
Let me know which category you'd like to see and I'll display the items available.
Or if you have something specific in mind, I can run a search for you"

155Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 2 Aug - 19:45

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Winter Park)

Lord Wyvern wrote:

Wrecker shook his head: "Afraid not. Like I said in the Sprawl, client information is strictly confidential. For his protection, as well as others, in case someone tries to exact revenge on him for example"

156Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 2 Aug - 19:50

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Lord Wyvern wrote:

Wrecker shook his head: "Afraid not. Like I said in the Sprawl, client information is strictly confidential. For his protection, as well as others, in case someone tries to exact revenge on him for example"

"Fair enough" Lord Wyvern says "But if he sells the tiara to the museum, won't they publish it as a new exhibit and mention how it was acquired - or who it was acquired from?"

157Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 2 Aug - 19:53

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Winter Park)

"My client will be selling the tiara anonymously, through a third party" Wrecker nodded: "
The Museum may care how the relic was acquired to some extent, but in the end, they only really care about getting the relic"

158Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 2 Aug - 19:58

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"My client will be selling the tiara anonymously, through a third party" Wrecker nodded: "
The Museum may care how the relic was acquired to some extent, but in the end, they only really care about getting the relic"

"I see" Lord Wyvern nods.

159Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 2 Aug - 20:15

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Hmmm, is it possible for me to see the enchanted robes? I believe that suits me the best."

160Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 2 Aug - 20:31

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"I was asking, are you alright?" she asked again.

161Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 2 Aug - 20:39

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon Dusts, Tarmikos)

"O-oh, yes, I'm alright" Johan released a kind smile: "Thank you for asking"

Focus seems to be slowly returning to his eyes. He looked around the bus station, as if he was seeing it for the first time and slowly nodded to himself:
"U-um.. I'm glad you managed to evade the soldiers, back at the village" he said, looking at his fingers. Then looked at you again, after a moment:
"..if.. you don't mind me asking, where will you head now, master Moon?"

162Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 2 Aug - 20:55

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Winter Park)

"Of course" Wrecker pressed something on the screen, and a small list popped into view. You notice several labels and a little picture next to each one:

"There's several types of enchanted robes currently available. Some are element based, designed to  amplify your magic attacks, or reduce damage from enemy fire. We also have support based robes that can increase your speed or your strength, your stamina and so on"

As you look through the list, you notice the following labels:

Telekinesis  - amplification robes
Fire Spell     - amplification robes
Magic Shield - amplification robes
Lightning      -amplification robes

Speed        - amplification robes
Strength    - amplification robes
Agility        - amplification robes

Robes of Ice Protection
Robes of Lightning Protection

"If I may recommend the Robes of Ice Protection" Wrecker enthusiastically pointed at the picture: "They're on high demand these days. Artemis exclusively trains its unicorns to use Ice based magic. It makes their Ice spells very strong, but also very predictable.

Wearing a Robe of Ice Protection is guaranteed to significantly minimize the effects of their spells. A potentially lethal Ice spell, will now cause only minor to medium injury, potentially saving the life of the wearer"

163Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 2 Aug - 20:59

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Of course" Wrecker pressed something on the screen, and a small list popped into view. You notice several labels and a little picture next to each one:

"There's several types of enchanted robes currently available. Some are element based, designed to  amplify your magic attacks, or reduce damage from enemy fire. We also have support based robes that can increase your speed or your strength, your stamina and so on"

As you look through the list, you notice the following labels:

Telekinesis  - amplification robes
Fire Spell     - amplification robes
Magic Shield - amplification robes
Lightning      -amplification robes

Speed        - amplification robes
Strength    - amplification robes
Agility        - amplification robes

Robes of Ice Protection
Robes of Lightning Protection

"If I may recommend the Robes of Ice Protection" Wrecker enthusiastically pointed at the picture: "They're on high demand these days. Artemis exclusively trains its unicorns to use Ice based magic. It makes their Ice spells very strong, but also very predictable.

Wearing a Robe of Ice Protection is guaranteed to significantly minimize the effects of their spells. A potentially lethal Ice spell, will now cause only minor to medium injury, potentially saving the life of the wearer"

"Do you have anything with stealth capabilities, or that gives stealth capabilities?" Lord Wyvern asks Wrecker.

164Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 2 Aug - 23:04

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Hmmmm, a nice selection. I'm doubting though, should I raise my defenses or enhance my telekinesis for now? Hmmmmm...."

She rubs her chin in thought.

165Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 3 Aug - 0:32

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"We're going to a ball, and please, stop calling me 'master', You don't have to." she smiled slightly.

166Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 3 Aug - 9:35

Dan One

Dan One

"Sorry we left you like that," Tarmikos says to Johan "Glad to see you're still alive. Like Moon said, we're on out way to the ball. We're going to clear our name tonight."

"Ice spells eh." Radiance stands back arms crossed "You wouldn't happen to have enchanted overcoats, would you? Something that increases one's speed preferably. Unless. Is it possible to get our gear back from the Museum?"

167Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 3 Aug - 14:30

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon Dusts, Tarmikos)

MoonDusts wrote:"We're going to a ball, and please, stop calling me 'master', You don't have to." she smiled slightly.

"O-oh.. I.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.." Johan looked away for a moment: "..the.. ball... yes, I remember you mentioned it earlier, back at my home. You mentioned it was taking place at the Grand Mansion of Sanja? Mast-..um... miss Moon?"

Tarmikos wrote:"Sorry we left you like that," Tarmikos says to Johan "Glad to see you're still alive.

"Oh.. its... no trouble" Johan pleasantly smiled and waved his hand: "Please, don't worry about me"

He looked at you and Moon: "..the mansion.. yes, I remember working there once. My master was visiting it for several days and I had to help the other servant maintain everything. It was.. difficult, the mansion was so big, and, we had to clean and cook everything for the guests.

And, we had to do everything very fast. Sometimes we couldn't reach an area in time, and the masters would... scold us.. um... though it wasn't all bad, after a while, the other batponies that worked there, showed me quicker paths to navigate the mansion.

The mansion was build so long ago, no one even remembers by who. So many secrets passages were left forgotten and undiscovered by masters. The passages were filled with so much dust and moss, it would take us forever to clean, if the master ever found out" Johan released a small laugh:

"We used to hide there, sometimes, when the masters were upset. And other times, we just used the passages to navigate the mansion faster. I.. had a few friends there.. among the servants...
I have some fond memories, from that time.." Johan looked down and slightly smiled to himself.

168Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 3 Aug - 14:50

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Winter Park)

Wrecker nodded to Wyvern: "We don't have a cloak of invisibility or anything like that I'm afraid, but we do have a cloak that makes the sounds around you, much quieter. Its very handy for when you need to sneak into somewhere.
Your footsteps and breathing will be either completely unheard, or significantly more silent. So you can sneak behind someone, a lot more easily.

Though I should mention, Batponies have significantly better hearing than us. So the cloak may not work with them. Though, since you're kicking Artemis around, the batponies will likely side with you, in a conflict.

Kaylee looked at Twilight: "Telekinesis looks good, you could do more damage that way. Though the Ice protection cloak sounds good too. Artemis seem to be hurling Ice Spikes, at first sign of danger.

Wrecker looked at Radiance: "...well... to get your gear back from the Adelheid Museum.. one needs to stage a heist... Its not impossible, but it can't be pulled off in our time frame. Also, will require a significant coin for the mercenaries who'll be breaking in there.

We do have an overcoat that increases your speed. Its not anywhere near what Artemis Officers are capable of, but the overcoat will give you a boost in speed. That extra split second you buy, when you wear it, can be the difference between life and death.
How fast you can dodge a blade, how fast you can run somewhere. In combat situations, it may be just the edge you need"

169Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 3 Aug - 16:17

Dan One

Dan One

"Then I'll take the overcoat," Radiance said gesturing with his arm then took a step back folding them again. Now that he had what he needed he began to listen to the surrounding area. Until they had cleared their name every area was staging grounds for an ambush and he wanted to be ready. Reaping information from passing conversations never hurt as well.

"Could you get us in there Johan?" Tarmikos asks him "It's very important that we do."

170Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 3 Aug - 16:27

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon Dusts, Tarmikos)

"W-what?" Johan seems frightened: "Is.. is that allowed?" he began nervously tangling and untangling his fingers: "I.. um... I'm not.. permitted to enter.. exactly... unless.. we could take the hidden entrance in the gardens... I don't think anyone knows about it... its.. really hard to find, unless you've already used it before... um.."

He looks away. He seems very hesitant.

(Winter Park)

"Very good" Wrecker pressed something on the tablet and it made a small beep: "What about you guys?" He looked at Twilight, Wyvern and Kaylee.

(Radiance)

As you continue to listen, you're suddenly alerted to six different ponies, hiding around you and forming a perfect perimeter.
Some of them are hidden high in the tree's. Others are sitting in the brush. All of them seem to be on a very long distance away from you.

As you continue to listen, to the subtle movements of branches, to their quiet breaths, it becomes apparent that none of them are looking in your direction. They seem to be focused and scanning the entire area, except the actual bench where you and Wrecker are located.

The six ponies don't seem to be doing anything, except silently looking around.

171Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 3 Aug - 18:37

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

A shadow stands in the distance away from radience and kaylee it wasn't there before... It just... Stares...

Something looms over moon and tarmikos almost like it was breathing down both your necks

Rain sits, talking with some guards at the ball

172Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 3 Aug - 18:53

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Hmmm, I think I go with the magic shields robe. While ice is their main element, cold and controlled, there are more threats out there, and an ice robe will not protect you from a blade."

173Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 3 Aug - 19:00

Dan One

Dan One

Radiance took a mental note of the position of each of the ponies. He figured based on how they were positioned and there lack of attention to Wrecker that they were allies. A small part of him, however, was suspicious that they may not be friendly. He compared the breathing and idle sounds of the hiding ponies with the sound made by Artemis forces and the ponies who had attacked them when they first woke up.

"You just have to get us in Johan, if you can do it without setting foot on the grounds that's even better." Tarmikos gave him a sincere smile "Hell, I'm sure Moon could do this on her own, but if you do this for us, then I'm sure there is something we can do in return."

174Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 3 Aug - 19:48

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Moon Dusts, Tarmikos)

"W-what?" Johan seems frightened: "Is.. is that allowed?" he began nervously tangling and untangling his fingers: "I.. um... I'm not.. permitted to enter.. exactly... unless.. we could take the hidden entrance in the gardens... I don't think anyone knows about it... its.. really hard to find, unless you've already used it before... um.."

He looks away. He seems very hesitant.

(Winter Park)

"Very good" Wrecker pressed something on the tablet and it made a small beep: "What about you guys?" He looked at Twilight, Wyvern and Kaylee.

(Radiance)

As you continue to listen, you're suddenly alerted to six different ponies, hiding around you and forming a perfect perimeter.
Some of them are hidden high in the tree's. Others are sitting in the brush. All of them seem to be on a very long distance away from you.

As you continue to listen, to the subtle movements of branches, to their quiet breaths, it becomes apparent that none of them are looking in your direction. They seem to be focused and scanning the entire area, except the actual bench where you and Wrecker are located.

The six ponies don't seem to be doing anything, except silently looking around.

"Well i'll go for the silencing cloak then" Lord Wyvern answers Wrecker.

175Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 3 Aug - 23:16

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(Tarmikos) Something leans over your shoulder, its presence was ghostly and it sent a long chill all the way down your back. It speaks, the voice clearly female and a voice you recognize, "you sound very... Assure of yourself and moon." The being seems to switch sides and it let's out a cold breath chilling you to the bone, "Your running out of time... Soon your sickness will overcome you and you will pass..." It let's out a col laugh, "what if this group is slowing you down? I'm sure Eva has heard the news... That is... If she's even alive..." It laughs and the feeling is gone.

(Moondusts) "what do we have here..." A voice whispers to the mare the air around you chills, "a little theif... Oh but you tried to play hero is that it?" You feel the being scowl, "I would mention where that got you but I'm sure that's all too clear at this moment... That little voice in your head might be a good guide to listen to, considering your no longer a the if but also a full blown terrorist... That back there wasn't anywhere near what you used to do... Assassinations... Small hits.... No,.. That was full blown genicide... Mind control might not exist... You know hypnoses only works.... If the person being hypnotized wants to do it..." A feeling of dread passes over you before the voice and the presence vanishes as does the feeling.

(Kaylee) "such a proud individual... Someone who would risk life and limb to save another...." A cold feeling rolls down your spine like water almost like a finger rolling down the crease of your back, "...or... Am I wrong? What about that adventurer girl? Firewing? Was that her name? She took her own life to save all of you..." You feel the presence lean forward over your shoulder... A white muzzle peaks in the corner of your eye, it whispers, your shoulders freeze as you can feel its cold hands gripping them, "why wasn't it you? You not only let two of your group get captured to evade death... But you also left them behind in that little shanty town... If you would have kept an eye on everyone, you would still have a group member... And radience and fire would have never had bombs planted inside them..." You feel its hands roll over your shoulders and up your neck easily causeinh goosebumps, "I wouldn't be so proud..." And just like that the presance is gone.

(Kaylee)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum