The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 2

+4
Some Sinner
Derpy/V'tara
Kaylee Brown
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 42]

551Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 18:55

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain give him a little smile "theres some people i'd like you to meet... Do not worry your not going to be hurt in any way... Though... If your guards haddent been so goddamn strict se wouldnt be in this situation... There is no need to panix however everything is going to be a-ok"

(moon) Fire seems to hover over your shoulder "feels good doesnt it... The new blood flowing through your vains... So warm..."

Last edited by firewing11 on Wed 31 Aug - 19:31; edited 1 time in total

552Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 19:15

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Al turns to leave. "Seems you got it all under control, so I-"

Twilight wastes no time and grabs him by the shirt. "Am going to have a talk with us."

He sighs defeated. "Dammit."

The two unlikely allies follow, until Twilight spoke up. "What did happen here?"
Al replies. "Apparently after the lights went out..." He looks at them, Twilight looks innocently away. "A Moon decided she was going to kill us all."

553Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 19:16

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
"God...damn it" he struggled to keep standing. Eventually leaning back against the wall panting. Unsure of what the guards were going to do Radiance positioned himself ready to dodge and counter if the guards decided to attack him for some reason.

(Omega)
Omega watches carefully to see where the crowd is heading and if he recognises anyone within its mass.

554Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 23:24

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Rain)

"Okay.... okay.." Zarovee looks at you with a haunted stare: "..meet people?... what people? Who are you?"

His eyes shift to the side and he turns pale. He slowly raises his hand and points at something behind you.
As you turn around, you see her.

Harlequin. Standing about 10 meters away. Her hands hidden behind her back. The moon light faintly illuminating her ghostly mask. She rose her head and loudly called to you:

"So, this was your plan...
Officer Rain, as part of the Artemis military, you have been ordered to stand down. Surrender peacefully. This, is your final warning.
The Doctor will not be coming with you"

Harlequin finished speaking and continued to stand perfectly still. Zarovee was staring at her, ghostly pale, then slowly looked at you:
"...don't.. don't fight her... its hopeless, she's too strong.."

In the silence of night, a few drops of rain, fell from the sky and landed on your forehead.
Harlequin stood perfectly still, waiting.
In this dead silence, only the sound of a starting rain, echoed across the night.

(Twilight, Al, Moon Dusts, Radiance)

As Moon continued to run down the corridor, one of the doors suddenly opens and Kayee pops into view. She notices Moon, a second too late and they both collide and fall to the ground:
"Oh- gods.." Kaylee exhaled as the air was knocked out of her lungs.

Kaylee seemed to have popped out of the ballroom. Twilight was there, together with the mare singer and another man.

Inside the corridor, you could see Moon Dusts, Johan, who flew toward her, and Radiance, standing a couple dozen meters away.

You also saw 6 soldiers in light body armor, their swords unsheathed. They were running toward Moon and shrieking in anger.

(Omega)

A massive wave of people brushes passed you. It was difficult to tell them apart, but for a moment you thought you saw Madame Anastas brush passed you, accompanied by a gang of bodyguards.
The Tiara from her head was missing.

As you briefly look toward the mansions exit, you suddenly notice a massive squad of soldiers, surrounding the entire mansion and blocking off the guests attempted escape.
They stopped everyone who tried to leave and began scanning their faces.

You saw an armored vehicle drive up to the mansions entrance and park itself there. A massive cannon could be seen on top of it.

As the guests neared the exit and they were stopped in their tracks, by the military perimeter. The guests screamed and shouted in panic but the soldiers did not let them leave, carefully scanning the crowd with strong flashlights.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

555Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 23:57

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon gasped and leapt up again, looking behind her "Kaylee, Marek controlled me, I couldn't get the crown, I bit Radiance, they want me dead, goodbye" she garbled before running towards the nearest exit as fast as possible.

556Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 31 Aug - 23:58

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain frowns, "Harlequin... Do you even know who your working for..." she shakes her head, "I know their story Harle... If they leave with you they will surely be killed..." she walks up to Harle closing her eyes... Her defense completely down, "Out of everyone you have killed... Out of everything you have done..." she takes harle by the shoulder and looks her in the eyes, "for once... Please... Just... Listen to me... Doing this is wrong... And whatever paycheck their giving you isnt worth whats coming... If you kill them... There will be so many more dead..." she turns her back to Harle half expecting to find a knife there in the next few seconds, "im not giving you the doctor..."

557Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 1 Sep - 0:45

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Rain)

"..paycheck?..." Harlequin slowly repeated the word with disdain: "..I'm not doing this for a paycheck. I am doing this, because that is my role"

She slowly turned to face you. The rain really started to pour and its rain drops loudly echoed over Harlequins mask:

"...its not my place to decide what right and what's wrong.
I, am the sword of Artemis. My mission and my target. That's all that matters.

My purpose in life, is to carry out the will of my Master. That is my role"

The rain slowly turned into a downpour. The visibility quickly decreased as the sound of heavy rain loudly echoed across the roof:

"I have alerted the entire Artemis military to your location, twenty minutes ago.
The mansion is already surrounded. By land and by air. You have nowhere to run.
I will not allow you to endanger any more innocent lives. This ends tonight.

Put a stop to this needless violence.
Surrender to me. Now.
Or I will help you surrender"

"M-Moon! Wait! Where are you going??" Kaylee called, just as Johan loudly flew passed her and continued to follow Moon.

"Moon! We have to stick together!" Kaylee called: "We- oh damn.." she noticed the charging soldiers and pulled out a small knife, from a sheath on her leg.

Penny popped into the corridor as well and turned slightly pale. She assessed the situation for a brief second, then suddenly shrieked:

"RADIANCE, GET DOWN!!!"

558Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 1 Sep - 0:59

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

She then blinked and slowly inched towards Kaylee, but she looked rather nervous. She then tried to start casting a spell, her horn glowing.

559Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 1 Sep - 1:04

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
Radiance dropped as soon as the words were spoken tensing his body for whatever was about to happen.

(Omega)
Still leaning on the railing Omega curiously watched the soldiers work. He gave off no sign of wanting to run or appeared to be threatening in any way.

560Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 1 Sep - 1:12

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Penny slightly frowned and looked at the charging soldiers. Her mouth slightly opened and the muscles on her neck became tense.

For no apparent reason, the soldiers suddenly started tripping and crashed down to the ground. They seemed completely disoriented and confused, trying to crawl in random directions and bumping into each other.
One of them started vomiting.

"...time to go" Penny abruptly said and sprinted back to the ballroom. Kaylee grabbed Moons hand and pulled her along, running into the ballroom as well:
"EVERYONE FOLLOW ME! WE'RE LEAVING! STICK TOGETHER!!!"

(Omega)

The soldiers forced the entire crowd to stop and began letting them out of the mansion, one by one, but not before carefully looking at their face, with the help of a flashlight and scanning them with some sort of artifact.

The line moved unbearably slow and many guests still screamed in confusion and fear.

561Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 1 Sep - 1:18

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon squeaked and ran along with Kaylee "HOW DO WE GET OUT??" she yelled at no one in particular.

- "He he, you are doomed" -

"Go away, I already have enough trouble without head voices.."

562Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 1 Sep - 4:59

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain shakes her head "you? The sword of artimis? She turns around and gives her a sad smile "the most dangerous assassin in the world... Has a goddamn master..." she pulls out her loaded cross bow and tosses it to harle, "are you really doing the right thing harle? Are you doing the right thing by ruining any chance at freedom?" she walks tward her and pulls out her knife as well, tossing it to the side, "... I know what you want and its not this.. But prove me wrong... And shoot me..."

She stares into harles eyes, "because the only way your getting the doctor is to step over my body and the blood ive sacrificed for not only my country... But for bat ponys all over the nyx... I have freed hundreds of bat ponies from abuse... I would love to do the samw for you... If you could just trust me... your a slave Harlequin...

Last edited by firewing11 on Thu 1 Sep - 8:35; edited 1 time in total

563Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 1 Sep - 7:55

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Al looks confused. "What the hell is going on here?!"
Twilight nudges him. "As much as I want to explain, no time! Move!"

The man grumbles a bit as the two follow the rest.

Twilight suddenly realizes something. "Wait, where's my new dress?"
Al looks skeptic. "Sure, mo time to explain what's going on, but a dress? Hold everything for that."
Twilight rolls her eyes with a smile. "Oh, that's not my intention."

564Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 1 Sep - 16:02

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Rain)

"I... No!! I... I am a weapon!!!" Harlequin barked. Her face was obscured by the mask, but she might as well have taken it off. Her body language spoke loud enough, to reflect her emotion.
She was becoming unhinged:

"...you are an outsider! You won't understand!.. Every person is born with a talent, a single role he is suited for. Try as he might, he won't escape fate.
To think otherwise, is to lie to yourself"

She slowly spread her hands, her body language reflecting her anger:

"I, am Harlequin. I am a weapon.
Combat is all I know. Its what I did for as long as I can remember. I don't know another life.
That's all I'm good for"

She took a step forward, clenching her fist: "I cannot escape my fate! Its pointless to think otherwise. Even if I wouldn't have been a sword for Artemis, then I would've been a sword for somebody else. But a sword is a sword. You can't change that.

You can't free me. That is how I was born. I have no other talent. I am a weapon, I have no right to judge what's right and what's wrong.
To carry the will of my Master. That is my role. That's all I'm good for. That is how I was born"

The rain heavily echoed across the roof, as Harlequin stared at you, through the mask:
"...you can't change the world. Try as you might, you can't escape fate. You might as well accept it.
Its pointless to think otherwise"

Her wings slightly unfolded: "....this conversation is over"

You felt a pair of feet smash into your chest, sending you crashing onto the roof.
In this heavy downpour, Harlequin only seemed like a blur, as she flew through the air and darted toward Dr. Zarovee.

Her wings were spread wide, the rain loudly echoing over them. The sound was odd, not like water falling on feathers. And that's when you saw it.

Harlequin had Batpony wings.

"Wyvern has it" Kaylee replied on the run: "We have to find everyone quickly and leave"

Penny nodded: "Listen, the mansion is being surrounded by Artemis. Someone tipped them off and now an entire Artemis battalion is rolling down toward this location.

We have been sent by the Equestrian government to pull you out of Nyx! We're extracting you by chopper, but we have to move quickly! Our escape window is closing, in just a few more minutes Artemis will close off the skies with gunships and the chopper won't be able to get near the mansion!

We have to find everyone and head for the roof, right now!"

She looked around the ballroom and pointed toward one of the doors: "There, that one leads to a staircase. Go! I'll cover you!" She said, turning around, as another group of soldiers materialized in the doorframe behind you.

(Wyvern)

The door to the office suddenly flies open and a batpony maid materializes in the doorframe:
"Wyvern! We have to leave!" she called, quickly running into the office:
"My name is Eva, I'm Kaylee's friend! We have to leave, right now! I have been sent by the Equestrian government to extract you guys from Nyx via a helicopter, but we have to leave right now! The mansion is being surrounded by Artemis! We're out of time!!

You have to follow me! Quickly!!"

565Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 1 Sep - 16:11

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon dashed towards the door, looking about as she did so. Her red eyes had now changed back to grey, but she still looked afraid.

- "Equestria, eh? You think they'll send you back 'there'?" -

"No, shut up, please."

566Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 1 Sep - 19:50

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
Before following the group Radiance had quickly gone and pulled the wiring out any radios the guards had on them. He then sprinted back down the hallway catching up with Penny as she was informing them about the Equestrian evac.

Kaylee Brown wrote:

She looked around the ballroom and pointed toward one of the doors: "There, that one leads to a staircase. Go! I'll cover you!" She said, turning around, as another group of soldiers materialized in the doorframe behind you.

Radiance opened his wings preparing to make a dash for the doors.

(Omega)
Deciding that it was time to leave Omega merged in with the leaving crowd. With his height, he could easily see over everyone. He directed his attention to the front of the line.

567Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 1 Sep - 20:07

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain opens her own wings and fly's at her grabing her by the ankle and closing her own wings and yanking her down, "I don't WANT you to be a sword! I want you to be a warrior!" She growls her eyes now tracking her movements, "I dont care if you kill... I DONT care if your an assassin... I do however care if your a slave..." She looks at harle her grip tightening around her, "let me help you! I understand you THINK your a sword but that's just the thing! YOU SHOULDNT THINK YOU'RE SOME GODDAMN OBJECT, I dont want to hurt you... But your NOT taking the doctor." Rain looks at her with wide eyes "please just listen! You know just as well as any bat pony... Your not free... Your just some object for someone you think is doing somthing for you... Free yourself!"

Last edited by firewing11 on Thu 1 Sep - 21:16; edited 1 time in total

568Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 1 Sep - 20:23

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Wyvern)

The door to the office suddenly flies open and a batpony maid materializes in the doorframe:
"Wyvern! We have to leave!" she called, quickly running into the office:
"My name is Eva, I'm Kaylee's friend! We have to leave, right now! I have been sent by the Equestrian government to extract you guys from Nyx via a helicopter, but we have to leave right now! The mansion is being surrounded by Artemis! We're out of time!!

You have to follow me! Quickly!!"

"I wondered what all that commotion outside was" Lord Wyvern said "But I have no idea who these Wyvern and Kaylee people are, i'm Lord Diedrick Muller don't you know" he acted, unsure of the apparent maid's explanation.

569Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 1 Sep - 23:05

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight's ears perk up at the words "Equestrian government", a hint of a smile sitting on her face.
"Equestria... So, does that mean... Home?"

Al runs past her, waking her up. "Why are you coming along?"

Al turns once to reply. "If they figure out I talked with you, they'll lock me up! I'm taking my chances with you!"

Twilight follows with a shrug, looking out for the stairs. "Okay, a speel to make it slippery will hinder any pursuers..."

570Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 3 Sep - 13:25

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Wyvern)

"Sure, Muller, whatever, we have to leave!" The maid barged into the room and ran closer to you.

You're suddenly alerted by a loud mechanical noise, coming from outside the mansion. As you briefly glance outside through the window, you notice an armored vehicle with Artemis signs on it, drive by and come to a stop, somewhere inside the garden.

Countless bulky shadows were moving around it. Silhouettes in the darkness, surrounding the building.

"We have to leave! Right now!!" Eva shouted, grabbing Wyverns hand and pulling him toward the door: "You remember me don't you? We briefly met aboard the new starship Bodewig, just before we went to assault the Mirror. I'll explain everything later, but we have to go!"

She broke into a sprint, dragging you along.

(Omega)

The line moved little by little and after a time, you came close to the exit. An intimidating group of armored soldiers, were standing with a touch pad, looking at it and then at the face of each guest.
They seem to have pictures of someone, and they were looking for these people in the crowd.

As your turn came, the soldier quickly studied your face, then looked at the pictures on his touch pad, then impatiently waved you through:

"Move it! You're holding up the line!" he waved you toward the mansions main exit. No one seems to be blocking your path anymore and the soldiers shifted their focus to the guests behind you.

The exit door is open before you, and you can see startled guests, running toward their cars in the parking lot.

(Rain)

"Let go of me!!" Harlequin twisted in air, unfolding her wings and wiggled her way out of your grasp. She rolled off to the side and entered a low defensive stance.

A small dagger was now grasped in her hand. How it suddenly materialized in her hand, was unclear.

"You don't understand!" Harlequin shouted: "There is no escape for me!...
Its pointless to fight against fate! The world won't change!.. no matter how hard you try..." her voice sounded like it was shaking, but it could've been just the echo of the rain.

The rain kept pouring down over the mansion. Giant rain drops were running down Harlequins mask, and slowly falling from it to the ground.

The sound of an approaching helicopter, suddenly cut through the noise and Harlequin looked to the side, seemingly startled.

571Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 3 Sep - 13:25

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

The door to the rooftop flew open, with a heavy kick from Kaylee's prosthetic.
The next second, Twilight, Al, Johan, Radiance, Moon, Wyvern, Kaylee, Penny and several other ponies ran onto the roof of the mansion.

A massive storm was brewing above. The rain poured down with fierce strength and visibility was almost zero.

Penny pulled out a flare from her belt and ignited it. The piercing red light, immediately illuminated the rooftop, revealing Dr. Zarovee, Rain and Harlequin, standing off to the side, some distance away.

Dr. Zarovee was crouching down, shielding his head and incoherently screaming in panic.

Harlequin noticed the large group that just barged onto the roof and bolted along the roof somewhere, disappearing under the veil of the downpour.

In the next few seconds, the deafening sound of a helicopter, cut through the noise of the rain.
It began descending from above, trying to approach the burning flare that Penny firmly held in her hand.

"EVERYONE! INSIDE THE CHOPPER!! NOW!!!" Kaylee screamed at the top of her lungs, trying to be heard over the deafening noise of the choppers engines:

"WE ARE LEAVING!!!"

The helicopter finally angled itself and began hovering just inches above the roof. One of its doors slid open. Some kind of pony was sitting inside, waving everyone to quickly come on board.

The rain poured down heavily, obscuring the vision.
Harlequin was nowhere in sight.

572Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 3 Sep - 15:07

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight began to ran to the helicopter, when she noticed Dr. Zarovee. She stopped for a moment, thinking quickly.

~Now or never~

She turned to run to him, and kneeled in front of him, not caring what the rain did to her at that time.
"Dr. Zarovee? Can you please look at me?"

573Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 3 Sep - 15:19

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"AAAAGH! What's happening?! Who are you people?!? Are you kidnapping me??" Dr. Zarovee screamed out in panic. As he looks at you, his eyes are consumed by complete confusion and fear.

574Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 3 Sep - 15:33

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain at this point feels its better to be honest "yes but dont worry... Were not going yo hurt you... In fact we need you to help someone in dire need... You might find that what we need you for can help s ton with your research..."

575Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 3 Sep - 15:44

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"W-what?" The doctor looks at you in confusion: "..help someone?.. okay... just, don't hurt me.."
He clumsily tried to get up. The slippery rooftop wasn't making it easy for him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum