The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 3

+3
Disgruntled purple
Derpy/V'tara
Rogue Fire
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

901Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 14 Feb - 20:47

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Everyone)

Harlequin nodded to Radiance, as she and Wyvern continued their flight, getting further and further ahead of the robot.

"...okay, we can start our descent now" Harlequin said after a few minutes: "...Radiance, Wyvern look for a sewer entrance, I'll try to get the blueprints from the police HQ. We need to know the layout of the sewer system, to find the location of the support columns.

If we plant the explosives there, even a relatively small explosion should be enough to collapse the street above"

She promptly landed in the middle of the road and set Wyvern down next to her. The street was packed with abandoned cars and a dozen people could still be seen, running away from the robot.

"..damn.." Harlequin quietly said, looking around: "...this isn't good.. there's still people here... I hope they finish the evacuation soon..."

"Guys!" Kaylee called over the radio: "There's no way the jet on its back is made from the same material, as the rest of the body! Slavegear cost millions, mostly due to its magic resistant armor! Its an experimental technology!
Getting that on a black market is next to impossible! There's no way Marek could get his hands on it!
The jet pack on the robot's back, is definitely a weak point!

Its safe to say they coated it with some kind of armor, but it will be significantly weaker than the rest of the robot!
"

Harlequin looked at Slavegear again and frowned: "...hold on... look" she pointed at the robot.

The machine emitted a deafening roar and stopped moving. Its eyes went dark and a massive panel extended out of its back. Another column of smoke rose out of it.

"...mm.." Harlequin quietly said: "...its releasing steam again.. but it never fired its canon... then why?...."

"Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's a Wyvern!" Lord Wyvern chuckles to himself as he lands. He looks back to see Slavegear "Then could it be exhaust gas of some kind?"

902Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 14 Feb - 22:36

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon nodded and tugged on the handle of the hatch. She then took her sword and jammed it into the side of the hatch before trying to pry it open. Her magic wrapped around her weapon to try and help. She was mumbling something quiet under her breath.

903Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 14 Feb - 22:57

Dan One

Dan One

(Tarmikos)
"Hmm," Tarmikos narrowed his eyes "Has it crossed anyone's mind that the robot is drawing heat in instead of cycling it out? Heat expands, and even something that can withstand as much punishment as Slavegear and able to withstand a high level of pressure will eventually reach capacity.

That much pressure, plus the size of the robot, and whatever power source it's using is in no way a good combination"

904Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 14 Feb - 23:19

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

The maintenance hatch on the robots knee, emitted a long lasting screech, before flying open. Behind it, a long, poorly lit tunnel came into view.
It seems uncomfortably cramped in there.

Kaylee moved closer and helped Moon climb inside: "Not a lot of room in there.. go in, I'll follow.
Search for any complicated looking mechanisms. That'll be our target" Kaylee said to her, still hovering in the air, next to the maintenance hatch.

Then she reached for her radio and looked around the robots surface:

"Tarmikos, I don't believe its absorbing any heat from the environment. I'm hovering right next to the robot, but the temperature here is around 26 degree's Celsius, same as the environment.

If it began aggressively absorbing heat, I would expect its immediate area to become visibly frozen, or feel a drop in temperature, as it sucks in the heat from its surrounding area. But I'm not feeling any drops in temperature.
Its actually becoming increasing hot, the closer we get to the robot... Moon, you okay in there?"

Kaylee called out. The maintenance tunnel did begin to feel a little warmer than the outside environment.

Harlequin frowned, looking at the robot from a distance:

"Rain" She called over the radio: "Can you verify that Slavegear is in fact venting hot steam? Don't get too close to the steam though, be careful.."

She lowered her hand and fell into thought again: "...exhaust gas... why does it have to stop, to vent out the steam? It looks like it almost shuts down, before doing it..."

Harlequin looked at her watch, thinking: "...it was exactly 5 minutes, since the last time it vented steam. It vented it for 30 seconds, after which another 30 seconds followed when it slowly folded in the steam panel. That's 60 seconds total of it being inactive..

Why.. why is it doing it?" She frowned at the robot, her mind visibly racing.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

905Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 14 Feb - 23:36

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"I-I'm good" Moon called back, looking around the inside. Truth be told, the heat and the tight space was making her uncomfortable, but she had more important things to be worried about. She wiped the sweat from her forehead before looking closely around and up.

906Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 15 Feb - 0:46

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

The sedatives did their job. As soon as they entered her bloodstream her movements became sluggish. Her rambling screeches were now slurred and quiet, and there wasn't any strong force behind them anymore.

"Gonna show them... boss..."

As she was layed down, her eyes fluttered. Nothing really there anymore. Her eyes closed, her heartbeat slowing down to a more stable rythim. Her breathing stablized, as she was lying on the asphalt.

In her head, there was still a lot going on. Inside, there was more to reflect on, and there was much being processed despite her laying prone on the ground.

907Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 15 Feb - 20:46

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

The maintenance hatch on the robots knee, emitted a long lasting screech, before flying open. Behind it, a long, poorly lit tunnel came into view.
It seems uncomfortably cramped in there.

Kaylee moved closer and helped Moon climb inside: "Not a lot of room in there.. go in, I'll follow.
Search for any complicated looking mechanisms. That'll be our target" Kaylee said to her, still hovering in the air, next to the maintenance hatch.

Then she reached for her radio and looked around the robots surface:

"Tarmikos, I don't believe its absorbing any heat from the environment. I'm hovering right next to the robot, but the temperature here is around 26 degree's Celsius, same as the environment.

If it began aggressively absorbing heat, I would expect its immediate area to become visibly frozen, or feel a drop in temperature, as it sucks in the heat from its surrounding area. But I'm not feeling any drops in temperature.
Its actually becoming increasing hot, the closer we get to the robot... Moon, you okay in there?"

Kaylee called out. The maintenance tunnel did begin to feel a little warmer than the outside environment.

Harlequin frowned, looking at the robot from a distance:

"Rain" She called over the radio: "Can you verify that Slavegear is in fact venting hot steam? Don't get too close to the steam though, be careful.."

She lowered her hand and fell into thought again: "...exhaust gas... why does it have to stop, to vent out the steam? It looks like it almost shuts down, before doing it..."

Harlequin looked at her watch, thinking: "...it was exactly 5 minutes, since the last time it vented steam. It vented it for 30 seconds, after which another 30 seconds followed when it slowly folded in the steam panel. That's 60 seconds total of it being inactive..

Why.. why is it doing it?" She frowned at the robot, her mind visibly racing.

"The steam could be being released from a pressure valve of some kind, but i can't see why that would force it to stop" Lord Wyvern says "What kind of engine has it got?"

908Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 16 Feb - 7:40

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
Radiance searched for the sewer entrance in silence. His attention fully on the task, barely registering any of the conversation his team was having.

(Tarmikos)
"Just be careful in there," Tarmikos responds to Kaylee via the radio, then cuts off his own voice before muttering to himself "Our luck won't hold up forever"

(Omega)
Now on the street Omega ran in the direction that Harlequin had gone quickly starting to cover the distance. As he ran he made note of any clearly marked sewer entrances and the distances apart from them.

909Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 18 Feb - 3:44

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain frowns at harle, she had no idea what to do anymore.

910Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 18 Feb - 9:46

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Apologies for the delays, the exams are really killing me >.<
Thankfully the last exam is on the 24th of February, so the rp will be back to full activity soon

(Twilight)

You slowly lost perception of time, as the medically induced sleep began to take over. Darkness surrounded you for some time. You didn't see any dreams.

When the effects of the medication began to subside, you slowly opened your eyes, to find yourself in a small office. There were a few computers here and men in dark suits were walking around and talking about something with concentration.

You're not exactly sure how much time had passed. Your motions are still sluggish and the vision is a bit blurry.

You appear to be lying on some kind of sofa.
Councilor Katherin Mercer is nowhere in sight.

After a few minutes, you heard a muffled voice of a girl, talking nearby:

"..where's my mom? I thought she was coming with you!" she asked one of the agents in alarm. Her blond hair was a bit of a mess, hastily pulled behind her back. She looks somewhat familiar.

"..sorry ma'am" the agent replied with a grim expression: "Councilor Mercer wanted to stay at the scene.."

The young girl shook her head in disapproval, then noticed you and her eyes slightly widened:
"..oh my god is that Twilight? Why is she sedated?"

"We believe she suffered a 'Combat Shock'. We were afraid that she'd hurt herself.." the agent replied, briefly looking at you.

"Alright.." the girl nodded, looking at you with concern. The agent went away somewhere and the girl came closer to you and sat on her knees, next to your bed:

"...Twilight?" she called, looking at you: "Can you hear me? My name is Cassandra Mercer, we briefly met a year ago, on the battleship B-401-Bodewig.

How are you feeling?"

(Moon Dusts)

The maintenance tunnel stretched for a few meters further, until it finally led to a relatively open room, about four meters tall and four meters wide.
The only feature in the room was a guard rail, and a large moving mechanism behind it. Some kind of machine that kept moving and releasing screeching noises from time to time.

Kaylee appeared next to you and looked around: "...this.. this must be a part of the knee joint"

She pointed at the machine: "Moon, try to melt it. Something to make it stop moving indefinitely. Hopefully-"

Her sentence was cut short, as the entire room moved and almost knocked you off your feet. A massive tremor echoed across the room. Then another one.
Kaylee lost balance and crashed to the floor:

"Damn it, the robots moving again" she sat on the floor, trying to keep herself from falling down.
Then suddenly emitted a small shriek and jerked her hand away from the floor:

"Ah! Oh my god, the floor almost burned my hand! I think its starting to get hotter in here!
Moon, hurry!"

(Rain, Wyvern, Radiance, Tarmikos, Omega)

"I don't know" Harlequin looked at Wyvern: "...maybe we should save one of the explosive packs for later.. just in case.."

She looked at Radiance, just when he found a round hatch, built into the pavement and ran toward him:

"That looks like the sewer entrance. Rain, everyone, follow me" Harlequin called, then hastily popped open the hatch and began climbing inside.

The tunnel descending downward was overly long. It took almost two minutes to climb down, using the slippery ladder, descending deeper and deeper into the narrow tunnel. After some time, the tunnel has ended, and the ladder continued to descend on its own, into an empty space.

As you look around, an unexpected sight comes into view.

A massive, seemingly endless open space, appeared before you. The ceiling was almost 30 meters above the floor. The space stretched back and forth into a seemingly endless abyss. Countless, half broken rooms and shattered tunnels, filled every inch of the area.

It seemed like a giant, three dimensional maze. A few dim, teal colored lights, slightly illuminated parts of the area.

"Wow..." Harlequin quietly said: "...so much empty space... a whole other city could be built here... if one desired.."

She let go off the ladder and began hovering in mid air, her massive batpony wings sending waves of wind everywhere, as she scanned the area.

She briefly checked the touchscreen on her wrist, looking at the sewer schematics, then pulled a few packs of explosives from her backpack:

"Everyone, take a single explosive charge, and set it on the support columns, here, here, and here" she pointed in several different directions:

"We have to do this as quickly, then go back to the surface. The robot will be passing above this area soon. We have to be out of here, before it comes close.

Once we're on the surface and Slavegear reaches this point, use a remote trigger to detonate the explosives.
The robot should fall through the ground and get stuck here, hopefully"

She passed a pack of explosives to you and nodded: "Plant the charges, hurry"

911Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 18 Feb - 12:06

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon nodded and her horn started to glow before part of the joint started to glow as well. It would slowly begin to melt "This spell can take time, h-hang on" she mumbled as she steadied herself on the guard rail.

912Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 18 Feb - 13:22

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Rain, Wyvern, Radiance, Tarmikos, Omega)

"I don't know" Harlequin looked at Wyvern: "...maybe we should save one of the explosive packs for later.. just in case.."

She looked at Radiance, just when he found a round hatch, built into the pavement and ran toward him:

"That looks like the sewer entrance. Rain, everyone, follow me" Harlequin called, then hastily popped open the hatch and began climbing inside.

The tunnel descending downward was overly long. It took almost two minutes to climb down, using the slippery ladder, descending deeper and deeper into the narrow tunnel. After some time, the tunnel has ended, and the ladder continued to descend on its own, into an empty space.

As you look around, an unexpected sight comes into view.

A massive, seemingly endless open space, appeared before you. The ceiling was almost 30 meters above the floor. The space stretched back and forth into a seemingly endless abyss. Countless, half broken rooms and shattered tunnels, filled every inch of the area.

It seemed like a giant, three dimensional maze. A few dim, teal colored lights, slightly illuminated parts of the area.

"Wow..." Harlequin quietly said: "...so much empty space... a whole other city could be built here... if one desired.."

She let go off the ladder and began hovering in mid air, her massive batpony wings sending waves of wind everywhere, as she scanned the area.

She briefly checked the touchscreen on her wrist, looking at the sewer schematics, then pulled a few packs of explosives from her backpack:

"Everyone, take a single explosive charge, and set it on the support columns, here, here, and here" she pointed in several different directions:

"We have to do this as quickly, then go back to the surface. The robot will be passing above this area soon. We have to be out of here, before it comes close.

Once we're on the surface and Slavegear reaches this point, use a remote trigger to detonate the explosives.
The robot should fall through the ground and get stuck here, hopefully"

She passed a pack of explosives to you and nodded: "Plant the charges, hurry"

"Don't need to tell me twice" Lord Wyvern levitates his pack of explosives into position "But can these small fries really bring the house down, how powerful are they?"

913Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 18 Feb - 17:59

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

When she wakes up, she gives a long groan. More out of habit then the current situation. She looks at the ceiling, unclear how she got here. But if the pounding headache she got was any indication, she had an idea...

"I feel like everything lost it's meaning... What happened exactly? I mean, I was in a car, I was told everyone was dead, and a little later I- UNGH!" She grabs her head, clearly in pain. "Then..." She calms down again. "Then I was here..."

914Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sun 19 Feb - 1:37

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
Radiance planted the explosives quickly, once again without a word. Fully focused on the job. After finishing he took a moment to listen to the area around him using the gusts of winds from Harlequin's wings to amplify his hearing.

(Tarmikos)
Tarmikos placed his device the started taking a closer look at the environment around him.
"We're also positive that Slavegear is headed this way correct?"

(Omega)
Only once he had planted the exlosives did Omega take a moment to catch his breath, He could feel his heart pounding rapidly in his chest as he bent over slightly placing his hands on his knees.

915Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sun 19 Feb - 3:54

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain takes the explosives and flys off to a support beam.

She plants the explosives and looks for other places to place the rest.

916Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 21 Feb - 20:46

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Twilight)

Cassandra gently placed a hand on your shoulder, looking at you with worry:

"Its okay Twilight.. you're in a government safe house, in Adelheid. You're safe here"

She paused, briefly looking over your bruises and past injuries that have accumulated over the past week. Her expression saddened:

"...I can't even imagine what you have gone through, these past few days... I don't know if I could have held on through all that.. you have a strong will, Twilight"

She briefly looked away, searching the room with her eyes, before turning back to you:

"Twilight, I'm.. sorry.. the communications are a complete mess, ever since the attack started. No one has a clear picture of what's going on. Too many security agencies are involved, everyone's trying to stop the attack and they're stepping on each others toes, involuntarily.

A few minutes ago, we heard a radio transmission from someone called 'Harlequin'. Apparently she's in Adelheid right now, trying to stop the robot, like everyone else.

Didn't a 'Harlequin' travel with you earlier? Maybe.. if she's alive.. the others are too?" Cassandra's expression reflected a cautious hope.

(Moon Dusts)

Kaylee was wearily looking around. The walls and ceiling began to slowly turn red. The temperature in the room was rising noticeably and quickly.

Kaylee's breathing increased, she slowly leaned on the guard rail as well, visibly becoming unsteady on her feet:

"..Moon... this is bad.." she quietly mumbled, looking at you: "Its.. like an oven in here.. if this keeps up.."

You notice the knee mechanism of the robot, begin to slowly melt and parts of it fusing together, as your spell took its affect, but it was happening slowly.

Kaylee suddenly screamed out, jumping off a spot she was standing on:

"Oh my god! The floor is too hot! Its starting to burn my legs right through the souls of my shoes!"

The entire room began turning hot red, the heat emanating from the walls became unbearable. Kaylee doubled over, heavily breathing:

"This is bad... Moon, forget the knee joint! We have to- get out of here! Before we get burned alive!"

(Rain, Wyvern, Radiance, Tarmikos, Omega)

Harlequin clicked something on her touchscreen, before she looked at Wyvern:

"The explosives are relatively weak, but that's the core principal of demolition. You don't have to use a large bomb.
Even a small explosive can bring down a large construction, if detonated at the right place.

Targeting the support columns will effectively destabilize the structure. It will collapse under its own weight. You just need to know where to place the explosives"

She looked around, verifying the charges locations on her touchscreen:

"Okay.. everyone set? Lets head top side, asap. Hopefully the evacuation of this area is over by now"

As you listen to the surrounding area, only an eerie silence is heard, periodically broken by the tremors coming from up top.

Harlequin flew toward the ladder again and started climbing back up:

"As far as we know, the robot is still headed in this direction.
It stayed its course, ever since it landed in Adelheid. The local law enforcement is starting to think that it has a secondary target.

The robot is heading towards something, at it will likely destroy it. The Union is trying to compile a list of potential targets, but in the end, it doesn't matter.

We have to stop it. Fast"

As you climb to the surface, the tremors began to grow larger. When you finally emerged on the street level, the robot had advanced considerably closer to you. It seems its going to pass over you in the next minute.

Its massive legs were breaking the asphalt into giant chunks, with each step, sending cars flying in random directions. Its getting uncomfortably close, the road under your feet started to crack.

"GET OFF THE STREET!" Harlequin quickly shouted, grabbing Wyvern and flying into the air, trying to reach the roof of a faraway building:

"Moon! Kaylee! Do you read!" Harlequin yelled into her radio: "Get out of the robot! We're about to collapse the road under him!"

In response you only heard static, which became briefly cut by Kaylee's piercing scream.

"KAYLEE! MOON!" Harlequin shouted back: "WHAT'S HAPPENING!? GET OUT OF THERE NOW!!!"

"...---its too hot! I can't.. move!" Kaylee's muffled voice rang in your radios: "The robots interior-... the temperature's rising too fast! Its.. -burning through the souls of my shoes! I can't take it-... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

Her blood chilling shriek sharply echoed inside your radio.

917Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 21 Feb - 21:01

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"Moon! Kaylee! Do you read!" Harlequin yelled into her radio: "Get out of the robot! We're about to collapse the road under him!"

In response you only heard static, which became briefly cut by Kaylee's piercing scream.

"KAYLEE! MOON!" Harlequin shouted back: "WHAT'S HAPPENING!? GET OUT OF THERE NOW!!!"

"...---its too hot! I can't.. move!" Kaylee's muffled voice rang in your radios: "The robots interior-... the temperature's rising too fast! Its.. -burning through the souls of my shoes! I can't take it-... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

Her blood chilling shriek sharply echoed inside your radio.

"They're going to be killed if they don't get out of there!" Lord Wyvern says, before addressing Harlequin "We have a minute before Slavegear gets here, fly me over there!"

918Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 21 Feb - 21:38

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon struggled to move, her vision spinning. Her feet were already burned, and her tears were boiling as she cried in pain. "K-KAYLEE" she shouted, wobbling and falling to the floor, before screaming again. "ITS BURNING"

919Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Tue 21 Feb - 21:46

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

She looked pretty sullen during the whole informing of the situation. However, at the moment she heard that "Harlequin" had informed them, her eyes widen in suprise. She sits up fast, holding her head.

"Did... Did I... Hear that right? Harlequin informed you? Yes, she's with them... And she wouldn't call for..."

A small smile crept up her face, and a few tears formed in her eyes. "Then they made it..." She began to rubs her eyes. "They made it..."

She then looks at Cassandra. "I need to go back to the field."

920Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 23 Feb - 9:13

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain growls and takes off the glove on her mechanical fingers and puts it on her unharmed hand, "i can risk a few blisters..." she huffs as her wings fly open. She drops her bow and sword she runs to the edge of the building and jumps. She flys to the entrance where kaylee and moon were trapped, she speaks into her earpiece, "Moon, Kaylee... I need to to remain calm... I know it burns but i need you guys to risk pain to get out of there. She looks for the way in, "you guys need to get moving, kaylee your shoes will stop melting if you get a move on, your going to leave there with burns but its eather you remain in there baking like a cake or you get your asses out of there..."

921Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 24 Feb - 13:47

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

//Hey guys, the rp is now back to full activity ^^

(Twilight)

Cassandra is looking at you with concern:
"..Twilight.. are you sure? Its gonna be pretty hectic out there. Stressful even. The robot is marching through the city, wrecking the streets apart. It will be dangerous.

Are you sure you're ready for this?"

(Everyone)

As Rain, Wyvern and Harlequin fly closer to the robot, you notice a small maintenance hatch on the robots knee joint.
The hatch was open, the walls of its interior were glowing hot red and even from a distance, you could feel the unbearable heatwaves emanating from the robots interior.

"Its no good! I can't move!" Kaylee screamed out in pain, collapsing to the ground.
From the outside, you could see Kaylee and Moon, sitting on the floor together and hugging.

Kaylee was tightly holding onto Moon and screaming in pain: "Moon! Oh my god! Hang on!.."

Harlequin flew a little closer to the hatch and placed her hand on its surface, only to immediately flinch back and scream out in pain. A visible burn mark appeared on her palm. She looked at Moon and Kaylee, still sitting inside.
Then the robot came to a stop. Its head lowered.

A massive column of steam, shot out if the robots back and rose dozens of meters into the air.

Within seconds, the walls inside the maintenance hatch lost their red glow.
A tangible cold washed over the maintenance tunnel, making Kaylee and Moon involuntarily shiver.

The place had cooled down in seconds. The massive column of steam continued to shoot out of the robots back.

Kaylee released a small sight, tightly clinging to Moon. She was visibly covered in burn marks. Tears of pain began to form in her eyes. Shaking, shivering from pain, she seems unable to move.

Harlequin snapped back to her senses and helped Wyvern climb into the hatch:

"Hurry! We have to get them out of there!!! Before the temperature rises again!!!"

922Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 24 Feb - 13:54

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

As Rain, Wyvern and Harlequin fly closer to the robot, you notice a small maintenance hatch on the robots knee joint.
The hatch was open, the walls of its interior were glowing hot red and even from a distance, you could feel the unbearable heatwaves emanating from the robots interior.

"Its no good! I can't move!" Kaylee screamed out in pain, collapsing to the ground.
From the outside, you could see Kaylee and Moon, sitting on the floor together and hugging.

Kaylee was tightly holding onto Moon and screaming in pain: "Moon! Oh my god! Hang on!.."

Harlequin flew a little closer to the hatch and placed her hand on its surface, only to immediately flinch back and scream out in pain. A visible burn mark appeared on her palm. She looked at Moon and Kaylee, still sitting inside.
Then the robot came to a stop. Its head lowered.

A massive column of steam, shot out if the robots back and rose dozens of meters into the air.

Within seconds, the walls inside the maintenance hatch lost their red glow.
A tangible cold washed over the maintenance tunnel, making Kaylee and Moon involuntarily shiver.

The place had cooled down in seconds. The massive column of steam continued to shoot out of the robots back.

Kaylee released a small sight, tightly clinging to Moon. She was visibly covered in burn marks. Tears of pain began to form in her eyes. Shaking, shivering from pain, she seems unable to move.

Harlequin snapped back to her senses and helped Wyvern climb into the hatch:

"Hurry! We have to get them out of there!!! Before the temperature rises again!!!"

"Already on it!" Lord Wyvern nodded, crawling through the tunnel to get to them. "You guys need a hand?" he says as he reaches them.

923Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 24 Feb - 13:59

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Kaylee faintly reaches out to Wyvern, pulling Moon together with her: "Get us out of here, please!" Kaylee mumbled through pain.

Harlequin looked up at the robot, just as the machines eyes began glowing again:
"Slavegear is going active again!" she shrieked, crawling into the tunnel as well: "We have to hurry!"

924Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 24 Feb - 14:05

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee faintly reaches out to Wyvern, pulling Moon together with her: "Get us out of here, please!" Kaylee mumbled through pain.

Harlequin looked up at the robot, just as the machines eyes began glowing again:
"Slavegear is going active again!" she shrieked, crawling into the tunnel as well: "We have to hurry!"

"If you insist" Lord Wyvern grabs hold of Kaylee and Moon, and starts pulling them back up the tunnel.

925Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 24 Feb - 14:32

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon had almost blacked out, but the sudden drop in temperature had prevented that. She could barely speak as she tried not to scream in pain. Everything seemed to feel burnt, and all she could do was shake as Wyvern pulled her along the tunnel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum