The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 4

+3
Kaylee Brown
Dallas courtright
Rogue Fire
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 18]

151Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Fri 31 Mar - 16:08

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

As you take in the environment, an incredibly wide street comes into view. Tall buildings on both sides, multiple alleys breaking away in different directions and a large fountain in the middle of the road juncture.

The entire street was decorated. Beautiful sparkling lights were hung over the road. The traffic was apparently stopped a few hours ago, and the roads were filled with hundreds of people, walking in the same direction and mingling about.

Dazzling decorations in the form of stars were hung on the buildings and the entire street sparkled with every color of the rain bow, illuminating the night.

The ambient noise was filled with cheery voices and laughter. Every bar and restaurant in the vicinity was open and completely packed with people. Small groups and couples moved down the street, waving bengal light sparklers and laughing.

"So many people.." Johan's voice quietly echoed in the radio, as he flew down:
"..happy.. celebrating.. no worry.. no hatred.. and.. someone out there wants to harm them... I... can't understand..

How far does one need to be pushed?... what needs to happen to a man, to make him wake up one morning and decide we wants to kill someone.."

Kaylee grimly scanned the crowd and didn't reply. After a moment she descended down and stood next to Moon:

"..Lead the way, I'll follow. I'm not familiar with this area, haven't been here for years..." her expression saddened, as she looked at the decorations around her:
"...I think I was last here when I was eight... no.. fourteen?.. my moms retirement ceremony.. even though I wasn't here long, there's.. so many memories..."

"Do you feel attachment to this place?" Harlequin quietly asked, as she took off and flew over the crowd, disappearing into the shadows above the street.

"Yeah..." Kaylee quietly said.

"..all the more reason to save it" Harlequin's quiet voice echoed inside your radio. She has completely faded from sight now, scanning the streets from the shadows somewhere.

Marek slowly unfolded his wings, emitted a muffled sound and slowly glided down the street level. He flew unsteadily, horrible scars were seen on his wings.

He landed on top of a car in the parking lot and slowly climbed down to the street, adjusting his trench coat and hiding his wings:

"Thank you for your concern, Radiance" he quietly said, slowly stepping into the crowd and trying to blend in with them, while scanning the area:
"..but my own people won't hurt me.. if anything, it will be the-... no... I'm not in Nyx anymore.." he smiled to himself and went quiet.

As you scan the crowd, you mostly see every day people. Students, office workers, a few Wonderbolts in their shiny uniforms, families and couples, groups of friends and colleagues, slowly walking in the same direction and happily talking.

Among the crowd, two catch your attention.
A figure in a hoodie, slowly walking among the crowd, its head obscured by a hood.
And the second one, a batpony girl in a simple dress, dancing with a group in the middle of the street, happily laughing and smiling.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

152Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Fri 31 Mar - 17:08

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon tapped Kaylee's shoulder and walked towards the figure in the hood "We check that?" She asked quietly, looking around. The place seemed to bring back memories, and something in her eyes had lit up despite the danger.

153Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Fri 31 Mar - 20:42

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
Radiance didn't push the subject but made his way through the crowd with Marek. Hands stuffed into his pockets and appearing very casual.

His attention, however, was put on quickly scanning over nearby conversations. Attempting to glean any information about the general tone of the area. A party could appear happy but what was said in hushed voices usually revealed the true nature of an area.

(Omega)
Omega approached the group dancing, examining the others dancing with the girl briefly before turning his attention to her. He stood a few meters back from the group, searching for any sign of scarring along legs or arms that could indicate abuse or slavery. The distance would make it difficult, but it still wouldn't hurt to look.

A slight smile appeared on his face, the joy of the girl bringing back happier memories.

(Tarmikos)
On the ground, Tarmikos felt at home again. It had felt like an eternity since he had walked any of the streets. He felt a chill run up his spine, something about this place didn't feel right. There was this pang of regret nagging at him and a deeper feeling of loss.

"People do stupid things out of anger Johan," Tarmikos muttered into his radio

154Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 1 Apr - 9:15

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// April Fools Joke

----------------------------------------------

You're walking through a dark alley. There's no one around and your radios dead.
Out of the corner of your eye you spot him. Shia LaBeouf.

He's following you, about thirty feet back.
He gets down on all fours and breaks into a sprint. He's gaining on you!

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Sun 2 Apr - 19:13; edited 1 time in total

155Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 1 Apr - 9:18

Dan One

Dan One

You're looking for your car,
But you're all turned around.
He's almost upon you now
And you can see there's blood on his face!
My god, there's blood everywhere!

156Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sat 1 Apr - 9:22

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// April Fools Joke

Running for your life! Its Shia LaBeouf!
He's brandishing a knife! Its Shia LaBeouf!
Lurking in the shadoooows!
Hollywood!
Superstar!
Shia LaBeouf!

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Sun 2 Apr - 19:12; edited 1 time in total

157Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Sun 2 Apr - 19:08

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Kaylee nodded to Moon: "Yeah. Lets try moving ahead of the figure, then subtly look back, to study the persons face. See if we can identify if its the agent we're looking for"

As you listen to the ambient noise and nearby conversations, it seems most people are trying to enjoy the moment and forget the awful things that happened during the past week.

As Omega examined the dancing group, judging by the general conversation and their attire, they seem to be a group of students, still wearing their college's uniforms. Apparently they headed for the party right out of the campus.

The batpony girl was happily dancing in the middle, more energetic than her companions. She did not have any visible scarring on her arms or legs, as far as you could tell.
The girl briefly made eye contact with you, her eyes became hardened for only a moment, before she looked away again and happily laughed, continuing her energetic dance.

A moment later, she briefly adjusted a part of her clothing, revealing a police badge for a split second, before hiding it out of view again. The maneuver appeared to be deliberate.

Johan remained silent for some time, flying high over the crowd and sticking to the shadows. After a moment, he quietly replied over the radio:

"I know... I understand anger, but... to outright kill someone...
Its something you can't take back... its.. irreversible... final.." he quietly spoke in a hushed voice.

"I see someone" Marek's raspy voice quietly whispered over the radio a few seconds later:
"...another figure, blue sun cap, moving toward the center of the square, about 15 meters ahead... It could be her... I can't see her face from this angle.."
He waited a moment, then called again:

"Be cautious, if she notices someone following her, she will release the virus immediately. Be as subtle as possible"

158Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Mon 3 Apr - 0:00

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon nodded and walked through the crowd, slowly approaching the hooded figure. She was careful not to draw attention to herself, but made sure to keep an eye on them.

159Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Mon 3 Apr - 11:35

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain smiles, "I got this..." she says over her radio. She drops her weapons on top of a house and flys down into the crowd behind the girl, "dont take what im about to do personally Harle... Just know I learned this from my sister..." she slips through the crowd gaining on the girl, she gently taps her shoulder.

"Hello miss~" her voice comes out soft and welcoming, "can i offer you a dance?" she holds her hand out to her carefuly, her eyes slightly gleamed with the lights around canterlot, she flutters her wings slightly, "...it would be an honor to dance with a good looking pony such as yourself~"

160Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Mon 3 Apr - 19:48

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight stayed high up on the buildings, out of sight. After looking at the dancer for a bit, she decides to watch the hooded figure instead. She stayed high up due to being known too well here.

"Urgh... "

She rubs her temples for a moment, but stops as she gets shocked by people she sees.

"Not them!!!"

She presses herself on the roof, mumbling. "Shitshitshit, now I definitely can't come down!"

161Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Mon 3 Apr - 19:59

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The girl in the sun cap turned around and looked at Rain. She slightly smiled and asked:
"..r-really?" her face slightly brightened up and she smiled wide.
As you take a closer look at her though, she doesn't seem to resemble the picture that Kaylee showed you earlier in the chopper.

The hooded figure a few meters away, continued to slowly walk passed Moon. The figure turned out to be a guy.

"Damn, its not them" Kaylee quietly said: "...Harlequin, any luck?.. where are you?"

"Nothing so far. I'm above the street" Harlequin quietly whispered over the radio: "..I'm hiding behind the add boards"

"...I can't see you at all" Kaylee quietly whispered. The brightly lit advertisement boards, hanging from the side of the buildings, shined with an uncomfortably blinding light.

"Good" Harlequin whispered: "Means the agent can't see me as well"

A few moments passed, before Harlequin suddenly emitted a muffled yelp and began quickly whispering into the radio:

"I see her! I've identified the target! The girl in the dark shirt, over by the fast food stand! Rain! Moon! She's looking right at you!"

As Kaylee turned to look in the specified direction, the girl in the dark shirt immediately darted into the thick of the crowd and faded from view.

"WE'VE BEEN SPOTTED!" Kaylee barked over the radio: "EVERYONE! AFTER THE TARGET! BEFORE SHE DISAPPEARS COMPLETELY!"

A sea of people is before you. The girl in the dark shirt became visible for a brief moment, about 15 meters ahead, before she came obscured by the crowd.
She was definitely running away.

162Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Mon 3 Apr - 20:18

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Damn it..."

She collects herself, then flies out, hoping to catch the perpetrator from above.

"Where?!"

163Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Mon 3 Apr - 20:34

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Running to the road juncture!" Kaylee called over the radio, heavily running through the crowd and dodging the passersby:

"..please don't be too late... please don't be too late..." she dodged a Wonderbolt and ran into the middle of a large street juncture. Then froze dead in her tracks: "...shit"

The girl in the dark shirt was standing in the middle of the street, un-moving and looking right at you.
In her hands was a tightly gripped canister. One of her palms was resting on the canisters cap. Still closed.

The people passing her by, didn't seem to notice, or pay much attention to her.

"...stop" the girl quietly called. Her words were mostly drowned by the ambient noise but you could still see her lip movement:

"..one more step.. and I'll open the canister.." she quietly said. Her eyes looked haunted, wild. Her hands slightly shaking.
She was terrified.

164Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Mon 3 Apr - 21:46

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon stood next to Kaylee, panting "Don't do it!" She called, her eyes turning crimson. "Please, don't do it."

165Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Tue 4 Apr - 6:11

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"I will!" The girl yelled in desperation: "I will I swear to god, so just back away from me!"

Kaylee slowly reached to her earpiece and began whispering: "...attention bio-hazard teams, close off the area in a fifteen meter radius and start slowly getting people out"

"Stay away from me!!!" the girl in the dark shirt cried, still frozen in place. The people around her started giving her confused looks, passing her by without any worry.

166Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Tue 4 Apr - 6:28

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rains eyes widen and she gives the girl a hug, "I was going yo but i need tp go your life depends on it!" she beats her wings fast and takes to the top of a nearby roof, she draws a... Diffrent looking arrow... A soft buzz escapes from the arrow and she closes her eyes, "...kaylee... I have somthing non leathel knocked... But... Its going to hurt her... And hospitalize her... The moment I even see a turn of her hand... She will lock up, and end up on the ground..." she lets out a loud sad huff, "please choose your words carefully... I dont want to hurt her but I will if it means putting a stop to this.

167Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Tue 4 Apr - 7:09

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Copy that.." Kaylee grimly replied.

Councilor Mercers voice suddenly rang in your ear piece:
"Rain Runner, don't hesitate to do whatever you deem necessary. I trust your judgement"

The girl with the canister continued to look around with a desperate, crazed stare:
"...you want me to stop?... when I asked my Masters to stop, when they were kicking and punching me, and my friends... do you know what the Masters said? They laughed in my face"
She released a quiet, crazed giggle:
"... they're not laughing anymore, are they.."

"Oh my god.." Kaylee quietly whispered: "I recognize her... I know where we saw her before...
Do you remember, just when we first entered Nyx. We had just escaped from Johans house, after an Artemis patrol came there, and we were running toward the city of Sanja.

We ran into an Artemis patrol, that was screaming and trying to hurt a batpony girl..
We intervened. We stopped them, saving the girl...

It... it was her. I remember her"

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" The girl shrieked: "I'm not playing around!!"

You notice several police officers in civillian clothing, begin to slowly steer the public away from the area.

The girl with the canister looks jumpy, tears were slowly starting to form in her eyes.

168Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Tue 4 Apr - 9:35

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Someone get those police officers away" Moon whispered. She drew her sword and gently placed it on the ground in front of her "We're not here to hurt you? I promise." Though at the same time she began to discretely form some magic.

169Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Tue 4 Apr - 18:56

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight hid on the rooftops again, trying to get behind the culprit. She pulled out the wand from before, staying close to the ceiling. Afraid to be spotted, she took a long way around to get there.

~I have no care for negociations here. The sheer power of the object in her hands is too much for her mind. She's going to do it anyway, if we talk or not. I'm gonna stand by, and let it all end here for naught! Never again!~

She holds the wand, ponderring if she's going to use it or another spell.

170Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Tue 4 Apr - 19:24

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The girl doesn't seem to notice Twilight or Rain at all.
She's completely focused on Moon and Kaylee, scowling at them.

The crowd around the girl began to catch on that something was very wrong and began slowly backing away from her. The girl scowled and angrily barked at them, before fixing Moon and Kaylee with a menacing stare.

"Moon" Kaylee quietly whispered: "..we need the police to thin out the crowd, minimize the risk as much as possible.. should the worst comes to pass"

The girl with the canister looked at Moon, before speaking in a low voice:
"Damn straight you won't hurt me. I won't let anyone hurt me. Ever again!" she scowled, angrily holding the canister, her palms extremely tense:
"I will open this damn canister, I swear to god, SO BACK, THE HELL, AWAY!!!"

"...I don't believe that" Kaylee quietly said, her expression slowly turning sad. A shadow of pity reflecting behind her eyes:
"...I don't believe its want you really want.
You've been hanging around Canterlot for hours. How much time have you had to release the virus? How long has it been since you recognized us? How long did our chase last? How many opportunities have you had by now?
You still haven't touched the canister. You don't really want to hurt anyone do you"

"SHUT UP!!! JUST- JUST SHUT UP!!!" the girl shrieked at the top of her lungs. Angry tears were starting to form in her eyes, as she angrily stared at Kaylee and Moon:

"...don't you dare... don't you dare look at me with those eyes, don't you dare pretend to understand me!

You, who have been raised in a life of freedom. You, who has taken everything for granted.
Everything was given to you, education, healthcare, security and basic rights to exist.

I had NOTHING! Except the dirt under my feet! I didn't have a clinic to go to, when I got injured or sick! I never had a chance to go to school! I had no protection, no army defending my home or my country!
I grew up in the dirt and disease ridden slums and the Masters spit on me. I had to work for them, for free, mining my Tilerium to fill their fat pockets! And my reword? Spoiled food and heartless beating, if I dared to speak up"

She was staring at you, as angry tears rolled down her cheeks, heavily breathing:

"..so don't you dare do it... don't you dare pretend to understand me.
You can never understand me, because you never experienced the life I had lived..." the girl briefly blinked, angrily sobbing.

171Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Tue 4 Apr - 19:29

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"I spent years of my life living on the very streets you stand on, eating scraps left outside the bakers." She sighed "I know that we can't understand exactly what you have been through, but do you really want to end thousands of lives? Thousands of relationships. You have no hope of a better world if everyone is dead."

172Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Tue 4 Apr - 19:38

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"At least Nyx will be safe.." she quietly mumbled: "..If I do this then... no one will hurt us.. no one will hurt us ever again..." she seems extremely unsure of herself, even as the words left her mouth.

Kaylee became tense: "...those are Marek's words, not yours"

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!!!" The girl shrieked at her.

"Please, you don't have to force yourself!" Kaylee quietly called: "..we won't let people hurt you again. We already helped you once. Do you remember? At the city of Sanja?"

"You helped me once and that's supposed to make everything better?" the girl released a bitter laugh, as tears rolled down her eyes:

"WHERE WERE YOU FOR TWENTY YEARS OF MY LIFE!!! THE ENTIRE WORLD STOOD BY AND WATCHED IN SILENCE AS WE SUFFERED IN SLAVERY FOR 40 YEARS!!!

NOW I'M SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE YOU WILL PROTECT US?!
WHY SHOULDN'T I MAKE THE WORLD SUFFER, AS VENGEANCE FOR THE SILENCE YOU'VE GIVEN US FOR THE PAST 40 YEARS?!

173Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Tue 4 Apr - 19:42

Dan One

Dan One

(Omega)
Omega's path had taken through the streets appearing far enough behind the girl to appear in her blind spot.

"Marek, Johan, you two need to get down here." he quietly spoke into the radio then took a cautious step forward. His hand resting on the hilt of the blade.

174Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Tue 4 Apr - 19:52

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Please, don't do something you will regret, you may think this is a good idea now, but trust me, it really isn't. And when the consequences hit you, it will be hard." She sighed "Trust me on this one, this is a harsh and bad decision."

175Slavegear - Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 4 Tue 4 Apr - 20:02

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Leave me alone" the girl looked away, as bitter tears fell down her cheeks: "Everyone just, leave me alone.."

"Omega, I'm on the way" Marek's tired voice echoed through the radio. He seems to be heavily breathing, audibly struggling to move quickly.

Johan slowly stepped out of the crowd and stood next to Moon and Kaylee. His expression was deeply saddened. After a moment, he quietly spoke:

"..sister... please listen. There are good people here. Kind hearted. They... they shouldn't suffer, because of what happened to us.."

"I am not your sister" the girl quietly hissed at him: "... Masters lie. They manipulate. They smile to you and shake your hand, while plotting to back stab you.
Remember my words well, because one day, it will happen. You're naive to think otherwise"

"...I hear Mareks words in your voice.." Johan quietly said, his expression becoming sad:
"I... can't accept... I can't accept that you really think that... Somewhere deep down, you must know there are still good people in this world. They don't deserve to suffer"

"I told you to leave me alone!" The girl loudly cried, clutching to her canister and sobbing.

The police had slowly cleared out the entire area of all the civilians during this time. The girl with the canister didn't notice or didn't seem to care.
As you look around, you notice a makeshift perimeter was being set up by the bio-hazard team, closing off the area in a 15 meter radius around the girl.

The girl broke into an uncontrollable sob and fell on her knees, still clutching the canister. So much hopelessness and despair echoed inside it, that it was painfully hard to listen to.

"...I can't take this anymore..." the girl quietly sobbed.

She set the canister down on the ground, in front of her. The canister was still closed.

The next second, the girl suddenly pulled a knife out of her sleeve and went for her own throat.

She's about to kill herself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum