The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Waltz

+3
Rogue Fire
Dallas courtright
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 40]

551Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Wed 2 Aug - 19:59

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain nods taking a quick look around at the the vehicle she finds both lumps in the back of the van indicating the rear tires. She stops her arrow turning with a quick snap '33,34,35,36" she counts in her head. She hopes for the best that the tires were magic proof, not arrow proof. That would bring her arrow coumt from 29 to 28.

552Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Wed 2 Aug - 22:36

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
Radiance stood up, threw upon the van's door and launched himself out with a flap of his wings. A gust of wind briefly washed through the interior of Van #2. Radiance closed the distance in a matter of moments landing on top of Van #1 with a mix between a slide, a fall and a role managing to grip on to the roof before he slid off.

He positioned himself in a low crouch in the middle of the van's roof. The wind of the rain and van movement of the van causing his coat and mane to flap dramatically.

(Naomi)
"So the drop in visibility is too much for the officer" Naomi's voice comes out as dry and cutting "Stop the van"

(Serena)
"Someone might be jamming the radios between the vans. Interesting that it's Jane's van that has decided to deviate." Serena rapidly types something into her tablet "I'm going to try and isolate a channel between the two vehicles. Try the radio again in 10 seconds"

Last edited by Radiance/Serena/Naomi on Wed 2 Aug - 22:40; edited 1 time in total

553Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Wed 2 Aug - 22:37

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"48,49,50" she gets up pulling her bow she pulls back the arrow and releases the full poundage of her bow into the vans left tire cover. she turns around and releases another into the right tire cover.

554Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 0:07

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Van #1: Jane, Oboro, Naomi, Rain, Moon, Tomas, Radiance, ???)

The carcass of the van was heavily armored and the arrows bounced off with a very loud thud.

The next second, Ted ran a knife deep into Jane's chest.

The deafening sound of screeching metal echoed inside the van.

Jane shrieked.

She shrieked in indescribable horror, as she stared at the wound in her chest. Her piercing scream drowned out every other sound.

Ted was staring at his knife in shock. The blade had bent out of shape and snapped in half.

Jane was clutching at her wound, screaming.

The skin was cut open, but barely any blood had come out. As your sight falls onto the wound, you notice a thick metal plate, woven under Jane's skin. Only a small scratch was visible on its surface.
The plate was so strong, it remained unbroken and made the knife snap in half.

Ted looked at Jane, in shock, before he quickly gained his composure:

"SHE HAS DERMAL PLATING!" Ted shrieked raising his fist and aiming it at Jane's head. The next second, a katana blade violently discharged out of his arm, sending a deafening metal echo across the van.

Jane involuntarily jerked, and the blade flew inches away from her head, piercing the armored wall of the van and embedding itself halfway through the vehicle.

"GET IT OUT OF ME!" Jane was shrieking in shock. She had lost all perception of what was happening and began hysterically clawing at the cut in her chest. Trying to claw the metal plate out of her body with her finger nails:

"GET IT OUT!!! GET IT OOOOOUT!!!!!" She was shrieking in hysteria. Her terrified, piercing scream had nearly made your mind go blank, preventing any thoughts from forming.

The next events, happened almost in unison.

Bren suddenly smashed his fist into Tom's nose. Carried by momentum, Tomas's head got slammed into the vans wall and his body violently contorted, as a shock of electricity was releasing into him, from Bren's arm.

Tomas released a muffled scream and crumbled under your feat, his body involuntarily twisting as the electrical shock coursed through his body.

The next second, the driver slammed hard on the breaks, sending Radiance flying forward, carried by momentum.

Bren pulled out some kind of spray can and sprayed a thick cloud into everyone's faces.

The immediate stench of pepper spray, violently assaulted your senses. Your eyes immediately filled up with tears, obscuring your vision and you struggled to inhale, as the contents of the pepper spray had entered your lungs.

Your eyes and lungs painfully hurt.

Jane's scream was ringing in your ears, as she violently twisted in her seat, trying to get away, as Ted aimed his arm at her head again. Another katana blade extended above his arm.

He's about to fire it into her head.

(Van #2: Mira, Arnold, Serena, Violet, Mist)

The vans radio wasn't working, but your earpieces were.

Jane's piercing scream suddenly came crashing down on you, making you flinch and instinctively try to remove the earpiece.

The driver loudly swore and pulled a sharp U turn, slamming the gas and driving towards Jane's van at an unsettling speed.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Thu 3 Aug - 0:19; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

555Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 0:08

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Twilight)

"He's probably sending photographic evidence to our friends, showing them that we're still alive and unharmed.." she said and heavily sighed.

"You know. I'm starting to hate my job..
I could have been back in Equestria right now. Spending time with my family. My parents, my sisters, my nephew. I haven't seen them since the Slavegear Incident was over.. that's.. five months now...

I want to serve the Union, but its starting to really affect my personal life and.. costing my parents their health.. my mother looses her mind, every time I go into the field.. I can't even imagine what she's going through right now.."

(Not Wyvern)

"The identity of your adversary.. its something you have to discover on your own" the distorted voice quietly said:

"I'm just a distorted voice, speaking to you over a cellphone. I can be anyone. I can be lying to you. You can't trust my word.
That's why you have to gather the evidence and come to a conclusion on your own.

That said, I am working with Clopin. And I do want Jane safe.

The people trying to kill her, are the same people trying to get you. I don't know what you did, but you really upset them somehow. Which means you're on the right track to discovering the truth. On the right track to discovering their identity.

I'd like to help.

And, to prove that I am, who I claim to be: I know you're sitting atop the bus number 41. I know you activated a form of invisibility spell and are heading through the Sakura Street.
If I was your enemy, I would have already alerted the police to your position. But the police are still passing you by.

They don't know where you are. Yet.

But its likely to change.

I can tell you where to find the blind spots in the surveillance camera coverage and walk you out of this. In exchange, you can tell me the details of the conversation you had over the payphone.

Perhaps I can help you accomplish the task you set out to do, on that cargo plane"

556Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 0:47

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
With a shout of an adrenaline filled battle cry, Naomi launches her self forward through the gas at Ted. Her military training kicking in as she full on checks him landing the hit with a left elbow to his neck, followed by the weight of her body then, a full on punch to the center of his face.

She doesn't hold back her strikes at all.

(Radiance)
Wings opening Radiance turns mid air pulling to a stop about half a meter away from the nearest building.

557Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 5:39

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain growls grabbing her bow by the end. She looked away as pepper spray fills the air, her other hand goes to the bottom of the bow. A loud cry of strength and anger escapes her as she takes a hard swing using the bow like a club she targets brens skull. She was looking to kill with her strike just as harle had taught her.

(Sorry I need to write this out in my own version plz ignore this: Brens skull cracks open sending bits of his skull out from where the bow had impacted, gore splatters across the wall as his head flicks forcefully to the side easily snapping his neck and causing his head to practically spin backwards. The officer was dead before he even hit the ground. As he hits the floor his already cracked skull opens more blood oozing out from the newly found hole in his head.)

Heh... I like gore <3

Violet looks around worriedly, "i hope their ok..."

558Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 8:33

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Orobo)

"MY EYES! URGH!"

She pulled her shirt over her nose and mouth, to create more breathing room. Squeezing her eyes shut, she tried to rely on her other senses to escape. Fortunately, the rushing winds told where the door was and Jane's screaming gave her location away.

With little to no light, she went to grab Jane. "Jane! Shut up!"

Using the sharp end of the lance, she cut the safety belt, and pulled the hysterical dame out of her seat. With her, she went to the door, following the patter of the rain.

(Arnold)

He winced as his ear felt the sound of the scream. "Yeowch! That doesn't sound good! We need to go there, stat!"

(Angelo)

As the van stopped, he landed in the street. "Phew! That was taxing! Guess I'm a bit out of shape."

After a small break, he goes to to the van, as Radiance flew out.

"The chosen hero arrives! I am Angelo the Dark!"

(Twilight)

Twilight looks down as well. "... If I'm honest, I kind of get you."

She sighs. "Before we fought with Logan Krauss, I genuinely wanted nothing to do with the Union. I found it all rather suspicious. Now it's a different story. The trades between the nations has improved immensely and the economies flourish from it. It has done many great things."

She looks solemn now. "But I'm of the opinion that it shouldn't have taken over the governments. Yes, united we stand strong, but there's a downside. Still clinging to monarchy, I know, but a king can't exist without it's people. If that "King" is the Union council, then it governs all living beings on the planet. But we're so high up here, I can't even see the shapes of people anymore. Which is a fitting tie-in for the faceless masses, I guess."

"While I was in office, I was a bigger fan of local politics, because then you can notice almost anything. And there will be masses, but they won't be faceless. It will be hard to reconize them all, but they'll be much more then a number."

She hung her head. "It will never happen, I guess, but I want Equestria out of the current Union. To be it's own nation. But I won't oppose working with it, if the need arises. Or covinience."

559Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 10:23

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Van #1: Jane, Oboro, Naomi, Rain, Moon, Tomas, Radiance, Angelo)

The sound of a snapping neck, briefly echoed across the van, as Naomi ran her elbow into Ted neck. With the second punch to his face, Ted slowly crumbled onto the floor, his eyes closed.
He stopped showing signs of life.

Rain's strike connected. Bren emitted a muffled scream and fell to the floor as well. He wasn't moving.

The driver of the van, turned back in his seat and stared in shock at the scene. His eyes filled with disbelief and horror.
He looked at the bodies on the floor, then at you. His thoughts vividly reflected over his eyes.

He thought he was going to die. He was terrified. But his left arm emitted a metalic noise and a long whip wire slowly extended out of it.

The whip was lowered. The driver was paralyzed in fear, unable to move, but the weapon in his arm was dangerous. A monofilament Whip, able to cut through solid metal.

He started fumbling with the door, trying to get out of the van, while maintaining eye contact with you.
His eyes started tracking Jane's movement.

Jane stopped screaming and let herself be pulled out of the van. Her eyes were empty and unseeing. She was in shock.

(Van #2: Mira, Arnold, Serena, Violet, Mist)

The van speeded down the road, much faster than the allowed speed limit. A few seconds later, you saw the 1st van, further ahead.
Something was happening inside.

Your driver hit the breaks hard, stopping a few meters away. You saw Oboro pull Jane out of the van in front of you. And you saw the bodies on the floor.

Mira leaned forward from her seat. Her face was sickly pale: "....Ted?..." she quietly mumbled, her body starting to shake: "TED!"

She screamed in horror and slammed the door open. Under the downpour, you saw her silhouette rushing towards the other van. Panic and fear, reflecting vividly in her body language.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Thu 3 Aug - 10:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

560Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 10:30

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

Moon leapt out of the van and chased after the driver, her sword drawn and her eyes turning red. She wasn't going to let him escape.

(Mist)

Mist frowned and slowly got out of the van, wincing with movement. She then made her way to the other van, slowly.

561Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 10:36

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Twilight)

Kaylee released a small, sad smile: "...Twilight, the population of Equestria is roughly 200 million people. No one leader can possibly see every face in his lifetime and make a personal bond with each one.

Its just not possible.

That's why the government body exists. Thousands of political figures that all serve the same government, that all work in the same office. They exist, so that people have someone to talk to, so they have someone to address their worries to, if they can't see you personally.

Most of them can't, or won't be able to. You're only one person Twilight. There's millions of them.

Joining the Union didn't change that. Its just how things are, in every country"

562Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 10:42

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"Stop.. Stop!-.." Tomas called in a raspy voice, struggling to rise from the floor, but his muscles kept contorting, making him fall: "P-please.. everyone.. stop-.." he mumbled. His eyes were filled with horror.

The driver of the 1st van, failed to open the door. His shaking hand kept slipping off the handle and he remained seated behind the wheel. Paralyzed by fear. His monofilament whip still visible and pointed at the floor.

Mira slowly ran up to the first van. She stared at the scene, silent, unmoving. Before her knee's gave way and she fell on the ground, sitting in front of Ted's body and staring at him.

You couldn't see her expression, under the rain. But she seemed unwell. Broken.

563Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 10:49

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain quickly approaches and slams her stelleto into the drivers mechanical elbow joint, "was this worth it?" she says, her eyes filled with bloodlust, "you are going to answer some questions..." she glares at him yanking the stelleto trying to break wireing.

Her eyes look back to Mira, "YOUR FRIEND WAS A FUCKING TRAITOR!" she huffs her attention turning back to the driver, "just... Like.. You..."

564Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 10:53

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"...what have you done..." the driver quietly whispered, as his metalic arm bent and the internal mechanism broke:

"...you killed Ted's daughter... you killed her..." he quietly mumbled: "...you killed her... you killed her" he slowly turned away from you and began staring at the windshield ahead. Repeating the same line, over and over.
He's in shock.

565Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 10:59

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
Naomi looked down at her hands, they were shaking. Her eyes had gone wide as the realization of what she had done suddenly hit her.

"What did I do?" Naomi mumbles then visible panic takes over "Why? Why! WHY!?! Why the hell were they? No no no no" she scrambles back stumbling out the open door of the van.

(Radiance)
By the time Radiance had managed to pick himself up from the fall he had taken, the rather brutal scene had occurred.

"Rain!" he shouts to her, "Stay your blade! Adding another body to this isn't going to help!"

(Serena)
"What do you mean daughter?" Serena asks the driver then again to the group "Does anyone know what he's talking about?"

The blade in her right arm slowly extends.

566Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 11:03

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"You and your friends almost fucked the entire continant..." she growls stepping away, "I dont know where you are getting this shit" she steps away "Clopin you cunt answer!" she yells into her earpiece, "We have a major issue!" she pulls her weapon from the drivers arm, "just... DisARMING him..." she cracks a dark pun with a soft sigh, "you guys deal with him i'm going to try to contact clopin."

567Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 11:11

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"...they have Ted's daughter..." The driver quietly whispered, his empty eyes staring ahead into space:

"...They kidnapped her.

They told us... we have 1 hour. 1 Hour to kill Jane Doe.... if we fail... they will kill Ted's daughter...

If we try to tell anyone, they will kill Ted's daughter.

If we try to stall or give you a hint, they will kill Ted's daughter.

They are always watching. And they already know we failed...

Ted's daughter.. is probably dead now... you killed her..."

Mira was sitting on her knees, next to Ted body. Her breath was rapid, heavy. She lifted one of her arms and slowly wiped her eyes and forehead.

Slowly exhaling, she looked at Naomi and Rain. Cold hatred was burning behind her eyes.

Clopin's raspy and panicked voice rang in your earpiece: "What the hell happened down there!"

568Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 11:20

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Your rivals kidnapped a policemans daughter... They gave them an hour to kill jane, they almost did... Both policemen are dead... I assume the daughter is too..." she growls, "I hate killing innocents but what the hell were we supposed to do!" she growls, "Clopin you better explain why this is worth it or im out..." she says more sternly and seriously, "i just bashed a police officers head in.."

569Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 11:28

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
Naomi is about to add into the conversation when her eyes inadvertently lock with Mira's. All speech and the rest of the colour drains from Naomi's face.

(Serena)
"No more secrets. Tell us everything" Serena adds in

570Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 11:59

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"........she's not the only person they kidnapped" Clopin quietly said: "...and Ted wasn't the only one black mailed today...

This is what they do... Rain... this is how they operate... they kidnap your loved one... and then they force you to do something horrible...

If I----------
" A massive wave of static washed over your earpiece.

Every radio in the vicinity suddenly exploded with static, blocking off every other sound. It went on and didn't stop.

A massive explosion suddenly rang in the distance, several dozen blocks away.

You saw a giant fireball rise over the buildings and dissipate.

The sound of screeching metal and blaring sirens was heard from that direction.

"..what the hell.. was that.." Tomas quietly whispered, as he stared at what remained of the fireball.

"That's the direction of the Adelheid's stock exchange" Mira quietly said.

571Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 12:15

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain opens her cellphone and tries to send the message again. She needed to know backup was there at her word, "this is getting rediculous..." she growls, "Mira you can hate us later..." she doesn't dare look her in the eye, "...we need to keep pushing..."

Violet looks to Rain. She had no idea what to think. Something seemed... Off... About her. The way she approched things and how she went so quickly to kill. She walks up to Tomas and helps him up, "come on... Your alright..." she says softly and with some worry.

Mabye Harles training was bad for her... Mabye her even showing was a mistake.

572Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 12:51

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

For some reason, the cellphone displayed 'Area of No Reception'.

However you clearly see a cellphone tower, on one of the buildings above you. The signal reception should've been good.

Out of the rains veil, the silhouette of an ambulance slowly came into view. Its sirens blaring, it came to a sharp stop, next to the van. Who called them to your address and when, is unclear.

Four paramedics jumped out of the ambulance and rushed towards you:

"Whats the status!" one of them loudly barked.

"Ted's neck.. was broken.." Tomas quietly mumbled.

"How long!" The paramedic barked: "How long ago!"

"Uh... two... three minutes?" Tomas stumbled with words: "..Bren has a.. skull fracture...I think.."

"Nobody bothered checking for vitals!!?" The paramedic angrily barked at you. He and his team ran towards the bodies and sat next to them. Some began placing a neck brace on the bodies, the others checked blood pressure and pulse.

"I got a fractured temporal bone, subdural hemorrhage, weak pulse" one of the paramedics called, examining Bren: "Internal cranial pressure is rising"

"..the spine is severed" the second one called, looking at Ted: "..no pulse, no breathing. The brain was deprived of oxygen for three minutes, connect him to life support now"

The paramedics worked fast, connecting strange machinery and placing breathing tubes into the mouths of the patients. As the officers were placed onto stretchers and rolled towards the ambulance, one of the officers sat over Ted and began making a heart massage, heavily leaning over him and pressing his palms into Ted's chest.

"This is 31, we have two police officers in critical condition" one of the paramedics called into his radio: "Get the emergency room ready, how copy central?"

Only static came out of his radio and the paramedic swore.

Ted and Bren were loaded into the ambulance and the vehicle pulled a sharp U turn, before speeding away, its sirens blaring.

Tomas remained sitting in place, watching the ambulance leave. His eyes looked haunted.

After a few moments, the static stopped and an unfamiliar voice rang in the radio:

"This is Major Eric Garcia. Adelheid police department. I am the officer in charge of this district.

As of this moment, no further communication with Clopin will be allowed. I have jammed his radio signal and cut his link to the outside world.
He is clearly messing with your mind and further brainwashing from him, will not be allowed.

The unprofessionalism and blatant negligence with which this operation was handled, will no longer be suffered by my police department.

You are done.
Your part in this operation is over.

From this moment on, I will be taking charge of the hostage situation.

You are ordered to stand down and cease all activity until further notice.

A heavy police escort will arrive shorty to your position and they will take Jane, from your custody.
You are clearly not qualified to handle this situation, so my men will take care of her, from this moment on.

She clearly has a connection to Clopin and information must be extracted from her, to get to the bottom of this mess.

I don't expect you interrogated her already. You seem to be too close to this case.

My men will take her out of your custody and ensure her safety from now on.

You, will be transported to the police department for a debriefing.

I expect cooperation."

573Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 13:57

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Arnold, Oboro, Angelo)

Jumping out of the van, Arnold went to aid his coughing colleague. But when the message from the chief came, he stood up, determined. He pulled off his radio and tossed it to the new guy.

"Go. I'll hold them here."

"Are you mad?!" Oboro yells. "You'll die for sure!"

"It's better then to let the boss die. We'll lose without a sacrifice. Fly to the lab with her! There's no time to lose!"

Oboro takes a moment to ponder. Then, she looks at the rest.

"Someone gimme a hand with her. The rest of you, drive as distraction!"

"I'll help you all!" Angelo said.

... "Who are you?"

(Twilight)

"There are billions of people in the Union. Even with a council, it's exactly the same." She said. "And there is a flaw to the Union, which is clear here." She looks ahead. "If something can take down the Union, there is nothing to back it up. And all strikes came from inside the area. So, what does that say?"

574Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 14:26

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"We.. shouldn't split up.." Tomas quietly said: "It will reduce our strength. If someone attacks Jane again, we may not have enough people to protect her"

He unfolded his batpony wings: "I can help you carry her by air, but it will still take at least an hour to reach Dr. Zarovee's lab.
If we'll travel by air, we should travel together.."

He looked at Violet and nodded to her, trying to let her know he's alright. His expression was tormented however. Pain was reflecting deep in his eyes.

Jane was stiffly standing off to the side, looking at the metal plate that was visible through the cut in her chest.
Her expression was empty. She stopped trying to scratch at the plate and lowered her hands. It doesn't seem like she's fully aware of whats happening around her. Perhaps still in shock.

Mira was still sitting on her knees, on the pavement. Dirt and rain beginning to stick to her outfit. She still hasn't moved or said anything.

After a moment, your radio went live again:

"...can you hear me, this is Alex Noel" Noel whispered through the earpiece: "I'm with Amy. We're fleeing the Council Building. Some men in suits showed up. Amy heard them talking.

They want to charge me and Amy with treason! I have no idea what they're talking about, but we decided to sneak out, before they grab us"
she nervously whispered:

"Something is going on behind the scenes. Whatever you do, don't let them take you. Or I feel this whole thing may be over"

575Digital Waltz - Page 23 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 14:34

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Violet rises and slowly approaches mira, her hair getting soaked innthe process. She trys her best not to be bothered by the body below her, "Mira..." she says softly, as if she was about to convince her to stay.

"Fuck off..." she pulls out her earpiece and tosses it to the side, "Clearly something is getting too big for its britches and we are putting a stop to it..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next