The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Waltz - Part 2

+2
Dan One
Disgruntled purple
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 32]

726Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Fri 23 Mar - 20:31

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Violet looks for a place to set mira down... she finds a place near the tower where they can rest. Violet already low on energy sets down on the tall roof of the cathedral. She sits down and watches emerald from a distance, "you know... when I first met you. I was impressed... I still am but I cant help but wonder what happened. Care to talk emerald dear..." she sighs as she moves up behind her leaning on her cane. She doesn't show fear twards the girl as she approaches her, "Dont do this Sophie... please... lets talk."

Rain frowns her displeasure apparent "please dont make this hard sophie." she says under her breath as she weilds her bow. An arrow in hand she waits.

Last edited by Rain_Runner on Sat 24 Mar - 7:13; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : that post is why you dont post half asleep.)

727Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Fri 23 Mar - 20:51

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
"What about..." Naomi swallows keeping her stomach down "Sophie?"

(Frost/Radiance)
Frost stops the ice spell and starts to push on back on the limbs. Using a telekinesis spell to help. Her strength with the spell not up to par with Rogue or Twilight. Utility magic like that was never her strong suit. She still does what she can to help Madelyn

"That's the difference between you and me!" Frost shouts "I may be a murderer, but at least I'm not laughing!"

Radiance swoops around the front of the Griffon dropping one of the blades so he can hold the remaining with both hands. He attempts to jam the sharpened steel in between one of the fingers and create a lever with it.

728Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Fri 23 Mar - 22:31

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:
Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Digita10

//Soundtrack

(Notre Dame)

The rooftops of Notre Dame de Adelheid were lit up by the fires that raged across the city. Surrounded by chaos, it towered over the streets. It massive walls stood hundreds of meters tall.

On one of its tallest towers, a lone figure could be seen. Locked in a mesmerizing, graceful dance, the figure spinned in place, over and over, as a blue transparent hologram danced over her.

"We have a visual on the target" the director called over the earpiece: "All units, converge"

The helicopter made a sharp turn and began to approach the cathedral.

Somewhere, down below, Tomas was flying with Oboro, attempting to gain altitude and reach the tallest tower.

On a parallel course, Violet and Mira were flying upward as well.

Seconds pass, as you were close enough to make out the expression on Emeralds face. She continued to dance with such notable grace, it seemed as if she was pouring her heart and soul into even the slightest move she made.
At this moment, she seemed more alive than you've ever seen her before.

"...I was afraid you'd never make it" Emerald called, her voice coming over your earpiece, as she watched you from a distance, dancing atop the tower:

"Its almost time for the final act" she quietly said. Releasing a gentle smile, she began approaching the edge of the tower, still dancing and spinning in place as she went:

"...you know how the story ends right?" she called with a smile: "The heroine always dies at the end.

Its almost time for Esmeralda's execution..
"

(Tower Team)

Madelyn's expression turned very grim after Frosts comment, but she didn't say anything.

Bertha noticed it and began uncontrollably laughing.

Her paw stopped pressing on Frost, its surface rapidly covered with a layer of ice. The griffon ducked low and began climbing down the escalator, into the depths of the underground railway tunnel.

Madelyn followed. Her face was becoming distorted with a scowl. She attempted to pry off one of the claws again, the claw didn't move but began emitting a loud cracking noise, as if it could snap off under enough pressure.

"Emerald!" Rogue speaks down the radio to her "Just because the character dies, doesn't mean the actor does too! Don't do this!"

729Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 24 Mar - 20:42

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Tower)

"Then we won't turn it on for now." Arnold said.

The two stallions look around the place. It dawns on them now.

They're stuck.

(Twilight)

As she has seen the Rumba crawl underground, with three others, she decided to give up on them. She decided to get to the heart of it all, to claim the digital waltz from Emerald. With the information relayed, she heads to the clock tower with all the helicopters.

(Oboro)

With her own wings, she aids him, gaining altitude. She looks reasonably determined now. She speaks through her earpiece.

"Then let's not wait any longer. Bring out Claude Frollo, the executioner of Esmeralda!" She gives out a scowl.

730Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 24 Mar - 21:43

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Notre-Dame)

Emerald released a weak smile, still dancing in place, making a spin every few seconds:

"...I'm 68. I lived a very long life, and most of it was pain. I'm tired"

She looked down, over the edge of the tower: "...I'd wager, this is a few hundred meter drop. Prosthetic bodies are tough, but not invincible. A fall from this height, I'd wager it will kill me and destroy the Black Box.

And with the keys to the Digital Waltz gone, no one will be able to use it, ever again.

Without a Black Box, the Labyrinth Victims will carry out their last order, until its fulfilled. Then fall back to their default setting.
In other words, they will complete my final wish, and then be set free. Free from anyone's control. Free to seize their destiny once again"

She spread out her hands towards the city's horizon, which was filled with clouds of ashes and smoke:

"...this is my last jab at this world. So filled with horrible, cold hearted people, I want them to feel our pain. I want them to experience, for once in their lifetime, what it feels like to fall under their uncaring heel.

This is the end of my Premier"

She turned around, looking at you with a sad smile. She's standing dangerously close to the edge:

"...thank you for watching"

Inside the helicopter, Audrey jerked towards the door and tried to swing it open. She was in a panicked frenzy, her hands were shaking, eyes open wide, as she lost contact with everything in the world and desperately tried to get out and reach Sophie.

The director jumped off his seat and pushed Audrey away from the door: "WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU GOING!?" he shouted, pushing her back.

"OPEN THE DOOR YOU FOOL!" Clopin yelled: "SHE HAS TO GET DOWN THERE!!!"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

731Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 24 Mar - 21:43

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Tower Team)

As Radiance, Madelyn and Frost applied enough force to the same area, one of the claws cracked and flew off, creating a large enough opening for Frost to climb out of the paw.

As the opening was created, you saw Madelyn stretching her hand out towards Frost, trying to help her get out.

Madelyn's face was distorted however. She was openly scowling at Frost.

"...it is funny, isn't it?" the griffons voice whispered: "You weren't content with antagonizing me. You had to go and antagonize your allies as well. Allies who are trying to save you.
Some people go through life, trying to make bonds. Others try to make enemies.
Let me know how it works out
"

732Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 24 Mar - 21:53

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Notre-Dame)

Emerald released a weak smile, still dancing in place, making a spin every few seconds:

"...I'm 68. I lived a very long life, and most of it was pain. I'm tired"

She looked down, over the edge of the tower: "...I'd wager, this is a few hundred meter drop. Prosthetic bodies are tough, but not invincible. A fall from this height, I'd wager it will kill me and destroy the Black Box.

And with the keys to the Digital Waltz gone, no one will be able to use it, ever again.

Without a Black Box, the Labyrinth Victims will carry out their last order, until its fulfilled. Then fall back to their default setting.
In other words, they will complete my final wish, and then be set free. Free from anyone's control. Free to seize their destiny once again"

She spread out her hands towards the city's horizon, which was filled with clouds of ashes and smoke:

"...this is my last jab at this world. So filled with horrible, cold hearted people, I want them to feel our pain. I want them to experience, for once in their lifetime, what it feels like to fall under their uncaring heel.

This is the end of my Premier"

She turned around, looking at you with a sad smile. She's standing dangerously close to the edge:

"...thank you for watching"

Inside the helicopter, Audrey jerked towards the door and tried to swing it open. She was in a panicked frenzy, her hands were shaking, eyes open wide, as she lost contact with everything in the world and desperately tried to get out and reach Sophie.

The director jumped off his seat and pushed Audrey away from the door: "WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU GOING!?" he shouted, pushing her back.

"OPEN THE DOOR YOU FOOL!" Clopin yelled: "SHE HAS TO GET DOWN THERE!!!"

"But without the Black Box, we also can't proove what the Opera Seven did!" Rogue says "Whoever they are, they could still be considered innocent posthumously!"

733Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 24 Mar - 22:53

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Violet pauses, "YOU AREN'T A HERO" She yells to Sophie, "You're not... this story isn't yours... look around you... look what you've caused..." she says her voice shaking slightly, "look at all of this distruction... you aren't the hero here... your the one who needs to be stopped. You aren't the beautiful dame we all want to win... your the monster..." Violet gazes at her. Her big golden eyes glaring, "...You said you would be watching me but I have heard alot about you..." she steps forward leaning on her cane.
"Have you ever truely... TRUELY! Been under an uncaring heel? I have! My ancestors have, and now that I think about it... you have. Get down off that high horse and get down here with the rest of us."

Rain takes Audry around the waist and pulls her off the chopper, her four wings shoot open and she glides to the tower. She lands on its edge and releases the girl.

Fire jumps from the chopper and uses her jets to guide her way down to the street.

734Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 24 Mar - 23:39

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Notre-Dame)

Rogue Fire wrote:"But without the Black Box, we also can't proove what the Opera Seven did!" Rogue says "Whoever they are, they could still be considered innocent posthumously!"

"All the evidence you need is stored inside Madelyn's head, in her data banks" Emerald released a small smile:
"Her very existence is proof. That's why I pulled her out of the Digital Waltz this morning. That's why you protected her during this day.

The Black Box isn't needed.. its too powerful... there's no need for such a thing to exist.."

Violet wrote:Violet pauses, "YOU AREN'T A HERO" She yells to Sophie, "You're not... this story isn't yours... look around you... look what you've caused..." she says her voice shaking slightly, "look at all of this distruction... you aren't the hero here... your the one who needs to be stopped. You aren't the beautiful dame we all want to win... your the monster..." Violet gazes at her. Her big golden eyes glaring, "...You said you would be watching me but I have heard alot about you..." she steps forward leaning on her cane.
"Have you ever truely... TRUELY! Been under an uncaring heel? I have! My ancestors have, and now that I think about it... you have. Get down off that high horse and get down here with the rest of us."

"Evil men must be punished" Sophie quietly said, taking a step closer towards the edge:

"...44 years of my life... gone... because of selfish people like Hawkins... I want them to feel my pain... my suffering..." she quietly said, maintaining eye contact with Violet, she took another step towards the edge:

"...they robbed me of my future... so I will rob them of theirs...

Only the selfish ones will be taken... only the morally bankrupt.
Innocent people have nothing to fear... I told you... I have 44 years worth of surveillance data, to objectively establish, which ones are considered as selfish, by the majority of mankind"

She briefly covered her eyes with a palm of her hand and released a small, quiet laugh:

"...do you have any idea, what it feels like... to be mind controlled... to be forced to spy on people, day, after day, after day, for 44 years of my life... watching them live their lives... seeing their horrid actions on camera, listening to them spit their venom over the phones... reading their repulsive mail...

I have been forced to watch these selfish pricks, for most of my life... see how they use people... how they betray people... how they humiliate people... It disgusted me.

I hate them... I hate them so much! These selfish people who care for no one, but themselves!

I was chained for most of my life, forced to watch them and collect information, unable to intervene, unable to act..."

She looked up, scowling: "...not... anymore... I will exact my revenge upon them... all 44 years worth of it..."

Rain wrote:Rain takes Audry around the waist and pulls her off the chopper, her four wings shoot open and she glides to the tower. She lands on its edge and releases the girl.

Audrey immediately turned around and screamed out: "SOPHIE!!!

Sophie froze. Her eyes slowly shifted, looking at Audrey. Fear and confusion began to reflect over her face:
"...Audrey?...n-no... you... you can't.. be here..." Sophie said, taking a step away.

"Sophie please! Just listen to me!" Audrey called out in desperation.

"D-don't look at me!.." Sophie called in a shaking voice, turning away in shame and hunching over.

735Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 25 Mar - 0:33

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"What they do is none of your buisness Sophie!" She shakes her head, "what they say and do was none of your buisness and now YOU are using the waltzes information to take them from their homes and turn them into what you are. Who do you think you are? You arent some kind of godsend, here to smite the assholes of the world." She shakes her head, "I looked up to you... Sophie... you were such a popular batpony... Your confidence impressed me and it made me push to bring down the waltz. Did i succeed? No i didn't but i tried. You win and what do you do? Decide to take vengance on people who did no wrong but be selfish and unkind. Their problems arent yours!" She lowers her head and sighs, "just..." she scoffs as she steps back.

Rain raises a brow at Violet, "I don't remember that confidence when she was with us..." she shrugs and hovers above Audry.

736Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 25 Mar - 16:35

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire wrote:"But without the Black Box, we also can't proove what the Opera Seven did!" Rogue says "Whoever they are, they could still be considered innocent posthumously!"

"All the evidence you need is stored inside Madelyn's head, in her data banks" Emerald released a small smile:
"Her very existence is proof. That's why I pulled her out of the Digital Waltz this morning. That's why you protected her during this day.

The Black Box isn't needed.. its too powerful... there's no need for such a thing to exist.."

Violet wrote:Violet pauses, "YOU AREN'T A HERO" She yells to Sophie, "You're not... this story isn't yours... look around you... look what you've caused..." she says her voice shaking slightly, "look at all of this distruction... you aren't the hero here... your the one who needs to be stopped. You aren't the beautiful dame we all want to win... your the monster..." Violet gazes at her. Her big golden eyes glaring, "...You said you would be watching me but I have heard alot about you..." she steps forward leaning on her cane.

"Evil men must be punished" Sophie quietly said, taking a step closer towards the edge:

"...44 years of my life... gone... because of selfish people like Hawkins... I want them to feel my pain... my suffering..." she quietly said, maintaining eye contact with Violet, she took another step towards the edge:

"...they robbed me of my future... so I will rob them of theirs...

Only the selfish ones will be taken... only the morally bankrupt.
Innocent people have nothing to fear... I told you... I have 44 years worth of surveillance data, to objectively establish, which ones are considered as selfish, by the majority of mankind"

She briefly covered her eyes with a palm of her hand and released a small, quiet laugh:

"...do you have any idea, what it feels like... to be mind controlled... to be forced to spy on people, day, after day, after day, for 44 years of my life... watching them live their lives... seeing their horrid actions on camera, listening to them spit their venom over the phones... reading their repulsive mail...

I have been forced to watch these selfish pricks, for most of my life... see how they use people... how they betray people... how they humiliate people... It disgusted me.

I hate them... I hate them so much! These selfish people who care for no one, but themselves!

I was chained for most of my life, forced to watch them and collect information, unable to intervene, unable to act..."

She looked up, scowling: "...not... anymore... I will exact my revenge upon them... all 44 years worth of it..."

Rain wrote:Rain takes Audry around the waist and pulls her off the chopper, her four wings shoot open and she glides to the tower. She lands on its edge and releases the girl.

Audrey immediately turned around and screamed out: "SOPHIE!!!

Sophie froze. Her eyes slowly shifted, looking at Audrey. Fear and confusion began to reflect over her face:
"...Audrey?...n-no... you... you can't.. be here..." Sophie said, taking a step away.

"Sophie please! Just listen to me!" Audrey called out in desperation.

"D-don't look at me!.." Sophie called in a shaking voice, turning away in shame and hunching over.

"I agree it shouldn't exist, i know first-hand that there're some things people just shouldn't have!" Rogue says "But by using it yourself, you're making yourself just as bad as everyone else that used it! Two wrongs never make a right, you really think an eye for an eye'll solve the world's problems?"

737Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 25 Mar - 20:05

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Notre-Dame)

"...no" Sophie quietly said to Rogue: "..but its a start"

She looked at Violet: "The rotten acts of these people were shoved in my face for four decades, weather I liked it or not.
Now I'm supposed to let this go?"

Sophie clutched her fists, closing her eyes shut, as a trace of tears began to appear in them:
"I'm done standing on the sidelines and watching these people wreck the world apart!!!"

"Sophie..." Audrey quietly called, placing her hands over her heart and taking a step closer.

"..don't look" Sophie quietly whispered: "I don't want you to see me like this... I don't want you to see what they've done to me.." Sophie looked at her own prosthetic arms, then looked over the edge again:
"...close your eyes Audrey.. its gonna be over soon"

"SOPHIE DON'T DO THIS! I CAN'T LOOSE YOU AGAIN!!!" Audrey screamed out, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

".. you already lost me" Sophie whispered: "You lost me 44 years ago. I'm not here... not really... there's nothing of me left.."

"BUT YOU ARE HERE!" Audrey desperately sobbed: "I'M LOOKING RIGHT AT YOU!" Audrey took a step closer, tears streaming from her eyes, as she held her hands on her heart:
"Sophie, please don't leave me.. I can't go through this again.
I thought you were gone for so long... and now I finally have my friend back, please.. Sophie... don't leave me, not after you came back"

Audrey took a step closer: "... listen to me...
Being selfish.. isn't a crime." She looked into Sophies eyes:
"...there's enough pain in this world. Lets not add to it."

Sophie stood quietly for a moment, before she slowly collapsed to her knees, rocked by uncontrollable sobbing.

Audrey sat down next to her and gently hugged her, quietly singing a soothing tune, without any words.

738Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 25 Mar - 20:16

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"...no" Sophie quietly said to Rogue: "..but its a start"

She looked at Violet: "The rotten acts of these people were shoved in my face for four decades, weather I liked it or not.
Now I'm supposed to let this go?"

Sophie clutched her fists, closing her eyes shut, as a trace of tears began to appear in them:
"I'm done standing on the sidelines and watching these people wreck the world apart!!!"

"Sophie..." Audrey quietly called, placing her hands over her heart and taking a step closer.

"..don't look" Sophie quietly whispered: "I don't want you to see me like this... I don't want you to see what they've done to me.." Sophie looked at her own prosthetic arms, then looked over the edge again:
"...close your eyes Audrey.. its gonna be over soon"

"SOPHIE DON'T DO THIS! I CAN'T LOOSE YOU AGAIN!!!" Audrey screamed out, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

".. you already lost me" Sophie whispered: "You lost me 44 years ago. I'm not here... not really... there's nothing of me left.."

"BUT YOU ARE HERE!" Audrey desperately sobbed: "I'M LOOKING RIGHT AT YOU!" Audrey took a step closer, tears streaming from her eyes, as she held her hands on her heart:
"Sophie, please don't leave me.. I can't go through this again.
I thought you were gone for so long... and now I finally have my friend back, please.. Sophie... don't leave me, not after you came back"

Audrey took a step closer: "... listen to me...
Being selfish.. isn't a crime." She looked into Sophies eyes:
"...there's enough pain in this world. Lets not add to it."

Sophie stood quietly for a moment, before she slowly collapsed to her knees, rocked by uncontrollable sobbing.

Audrey sat down next to her and gently hugged her, quietly singing a soothing tune, without any words.

"Audrey, Sophie, we still need to stop the conflict, can you do that?" Rogue asks them respectfully over the radio.

739Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 25 Mar - 22:33

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Twilight)

After her flight there, she land on the tower with the sobbing girls. Despite her frame, she looms over them, seemingly looking cold. She holds up a hand, charging magic.

"Time to end what was started so long ago."

She searched for the black box, once she finds it, she tries getting to herself. "This will be an interesting object of study."

Oboro, once reaching there, shouts. "BOSS! I'M SORRY!"

Twilight looks up. "Oboro? You recovered?"

"Enough to be present. Now destroy it!" She shouts.

Twilight looks at it. "But all the technology put into this thing, it could help the world so much..."

740Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 25 Mar - 23:25

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain lands and walks around twilight before swiping it from her hands, "technology like this must be eliminated." She glares at twilight, "my men aren't dying down there to let equestria take the issue into their hands. Equestrias scholors are genius' god knows what use it could find for themselfs let alone improve it for themselfs..." she looks at the cube for a long moment, "hmph..."

Burners mask doesn't leave the sight of the cube, she watches. The gears in her head turning.

741Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 25 Mar - 23:34

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
"Destroy it" Naomi adds in "stop staring at it and break the damn thing"

(Frost/Radiance)
Frost grasps Madelny's hand climbing out of the space.

"You watched your friend die, but I had to watch mine die twice" Frost responds

"So you respond like a child" Radiance reaches down to help "There is always an excuse or shifting the blame. Now apologize this time, and actually mean it! Own up to your mistake Frost!"

Frost slows a moment "But she'll never forgive me"

Radiance yanks her out the rest of the way "Frost!" his voice just below a yell

The mage pauses for a moment "I'm....I'm sorry it came to this."

742Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 26 Mar - 0:10

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Notre-Dame)

"No don't destroy it! That's what Emerald tried to do, a few moments ago!" Kaylee exclaimed in horror, grabbing her head with both hands:
"If you destroy it now, no one will be able to override the Neurochip commands! The Labyrinth Victims will continue their mission, until its fulfilled!"

As you examine the Black Box, it looked like a dark sphere with multiple green carving over its surface. The carvings glowed a faint green, slightly pulsating in rhythm.

"..could you... give it back.. please.." Sophie quietly said, wiping her cheeks: "..I'll instruct everyone to stand down...
They still need to be mind controlled for a while.. some of them are confused, some are angry, some are suffering..

To avoid more chaos and injury, they need to be instructed to safely stand down, and peacefully head to the nearest medical center, where a healthcare professional can tend to them... remove their Neurochips in a safe environment.
The Black Box can be safely destroyed after that.

... you don't have to give me the Black Box I guess, if you don't want to. Technically, anyone with a Plume of Dusk can control it... but, it will take time to get used to it... it would be faster if I did it...

I won't cause anymore trouble, I promise" Sophie quietly said, turning away and locking Audrey in a tight hug.

743Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 26 Mar - 0:20

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Oboro lands there, walking towards her boss. "Twilight, please reconsidder. This is too much responsibility for anyone. And think about the political messes it can cause with it's mere existence!"

Twilight holds out her hand, the box floating back to her hand. She looks at it again. "So much power in a single box... It's a marvel onto itself... It's not weird one get curious right?"

Oboro glares. "Yes, it's a powerful box, but one with Pandora's name on it!"

"Fair point" Twilight says. "I'll considder it's destruction later. I still find it a waste to destroy it."

She holds it out to Sophie. "Here you go. If another command is given, punishment will be in order."

744Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 26 Mar - 1:09

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Tower Team)

"...I don't believe you" the griffon quietly said: "...you only apologize when someone pins you in a corner. You do it, because you are forced to.
But you don't really mean it. As you've proven a few seconds ago.

And even if you did... you think, what... that you can take a life, apologize... and everything will be okay?...

You took a persons life, Frost... That's not something you can fix.

Do not apologize to me. Apologize to the person you killed.
" The griffon released a low shriek, then froze up.

Its paws twitched several times, before it slowly straightened up:

"...Black Box order 31#A00 Received. Standing Down. Proceeding to new target coordinates."

The griffons form slowly turned and she began walking away, somewhere into the depths of the city.

"...what the hell?" you heard Councilor Mercer quietly call over the earpiece.

"I think-.." Madelyn slowly replied: "...I think... the other team, made it.."

745Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 26 Mar - 1:09

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

//Soundtrack

Sophie slowly stretched out her hand, letting the Black Box fall into her palm. Blue strings of light began to envelop her and swirl over the dark sphere.

A few moments pass and you slowly noticed it. The newly formed silence.

Sounds of combat began to die down, until they vanished completely. No clashing of metal, no shouting.

And as you looked toward the horizon, the first rays of the morning sun, had peaked through the clouds, casting their light over the ruined city.

The next moments began to blur together. The descent from the cathedral, the sight of the wounded soldiers and officers, the hundreds of people in prosthetic bodies, quietly walking in the same direction.

Police, Nyx and the Union soldiers, slowly walking among the debris, finding and helping the wounded.

Several hundred field hospitals were set up in the first hours. The number of volunteers kept growing, first responders, paramedics, firefighters and civilians, quietly worked together side by side, tending to the wounded.

Some time had passed, before you had a spare moment of free time, to take a breath and look around.
You seemed to have ended up in one of the field hospitals, a massive tent, housing several dozen wounded.

Audrey was sitting on the floor, covered in a blanket. Clopin and Sophie were sitting by each of her sides. The three were quietly talking among themselves, worn out and tired, but somewhere deep down, happy to be together.

Cookie was standing next to a bed, where a man in a prosthetic body was laying. She was leaning over him and happily talking. The man was weakly smiling and hugging a small child, that clung to his arm. Judging by the conversation, it was Ted and his daughter.

Some distance away, Tomas and Mira were quietly sitting on a large police crate, staring into space. Both seemingly trying to process the days events over.

Madelyn was standing by the tents entrance, tightly clinging onto Kaylee, and Kaylee was clinging to her.

After some time, Dr. Zarovee walked in, sending a hand to wipe the sweat from his forehead:

"...all fifteen thousand labyrinth patients have been accounted for. Everyone's Neurochips have been safely removed. There are varying degrees of mental fatigue, but for the most part, everyone seems to be doing okay"

"Good" Kaylee released a smile and grinned.

The Black Box was laying under Sophie's feet, still faintly glowing. Sophie sighed and looked at the Box, like it was a repulsive insect:
"...you can dispose of this object now... without a Digital Waltz, the Black Box is useless"

746Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 26 Mar - 2:57

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain walks into the tent and looks to Thomas. She gazes at him for a long moment, she talks into her radio, "hay Harle M'love...you around?" She sighs, "I have some important buisness i need us to attend to... And I want you here to join me."

Violet sits quitely next to Thomas and Mira. Her hands against her head trying to clear her thoughts.

Fire hums in a corner. Her hand rolling down her blade with a wightstone. The careful hiss of steel can be heard through the tent.

Burner was nowhere to be seen. She had snuck into a tent earlier.

She sits quitely on a stool. The tents door tied shut. Her mask resting in her fingers her backpack disconnected from her body. The tanks laying on their sides next to a bed. She looks the mask over, looking for new marks or new ware, "you're no hero honey..." she turns the mask to face her. A dull white eye and one bright green stares back at her, "Did you join this for adventure... or for the fame... your no hero..." a large burn scar covers her blind eye she looks at the tilted reflection in the mask, "...Why are you here? Why haven't you bolted? You could be half way across the city by now..." she sighs as her head falls into her hands, "Yeah... If it were't in ruins. Mabye you should go back... get on a freight ship. Use your indusrial tools for something good until you get to equestria... i hear their roofs are made of hay." She mindlessly flicks a Flint between her fingers, causing sparks.

747Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 26 Mar - 8:30

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
"And we shut down the worlds biggest threat to date" Radiance adds in with enthusiasm

(Frost)
Frost steps over to pick up the black box but freezes right before Sophie. She stares at the girl, her face suddenly going pale.

(Naomi)
Naomi had made sure to follow Burner. Keeping a little ways away. Listening outside the fabric building for her monologue to pause. She reaches out and pulls open the flaps, breaking the knot.

"You're not planning on leaving without saying goodbye are..." Naomi ducks inside the tent pausing as she lays her eyes on Burner's true face "You. Why do I feel like I just walked in on you naked?"

748Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 26 Mar - 8:50

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

She freezes. She was a young lady, her mouth falls open revealing a pair of fangs, "b-because... you basically did..." a rather brutal looking burn scar covers her left eye and the area around it. One green eye looks at you the other is dull and white, with a faint green hue around a foggy pupil, "d-dont you people knock?" She glares. She crosses her arms, "well now that you know im going to have to kill you..." she looks serious for about 5 seconds before cracking a smile, "no but seriously If i startt seeing my face on posters i know who to blame..." she looks to the floor, "take a seat dear. What do you want to talk to Burny about?"

749Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 26 Mar - 9:48

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
"Well," Naomi steps towards Burner but doesn't sit. She places a hand on her shoulder, there is a massive grin on her face "Now that your mask is off my imagination has...started running."

750Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 26 Mar - 11:02

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Everyone)

//Soundtrack

Sophie slowly stretched out her hand, letting the Black Box fall into her palm. Blue strings of light began to envelop her and swirl over the dark sphere.

A few moments pass and you slowly noticed it. The newly formed silence.

Sounds of combat began to die down, until they vanished completely. No clashing of metal, no shouting.

And as you looked toward the horizon, the first rays of the morning sun, had peaked through the clouds, casting their light over the ruined city.

The next moments began to blur together. The descent from the cathedral, the sight of the wounded soldiers and officers, the hundreds of people in prosthetic bodies, quietly walking in the same direction.

Police, Nyx and the Union soldiers, slowly walking among the debris, finding and helping the wounded.

Several hundred field hospitals were set up in the first hours. The number of volunteers kept growing, first responders, paramedics, firefighters and civilians, quietly worked together side by side, tending to the wounded.

Some time had passed, before you had a spare moment of free time, to take a breath and look around.
You seemed to have ended up in one of the field hospitals, a massive tent, housing several dozen wounded.

Audrey was sitting on the floor, covered in a blanket. Clopin and Sophie were sitting by each of her sides. The three were quietly talking among themselves, worn out and tired, but somewhere deep down, happy to be together.

Cookie was standing next to a bed, where a man in a prosthetic body was laying. She was leaning over him and happily talking. The man was weakly smiling and hugging a small child, that clung to his arm. Judging by the conversation, it was Ted and his daughter.

Some distance away, Tomas and Mira were quietly sitting on a large police crate, staring into space. Both seemingly trying to process the days events over.

Madelyn was standing by the tents entrance, tightly clinging onto Kaylee, and Kaylee was clinging to her.

After some time, Dr. Zarovee walked in, sending a hand to wipe the sweat from his forehead:

"...all fifteen thousand labyrinth patients have been accounted for. Everyone's Neurochips have been safely removed. There are varying degrees of mental fatigue, but for the most part, everyone seems to be doing okay"

"Good" Kaylee released a smile and grinned.

The Black Box was laying under Sophie's feet, still faintly glowing. Sophie sighed and looked at the Box, like it was a repulsive insect:
"...you can dispose of this object now... without a Digital Waltz, the Black Box is useless"

"Well does anyone have twenties on Mount Doom?" Rogue asks "I think it should be completely incinerated, so that not a single component can be salvaged to potentially cause more harm."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum