The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hyuugan Mash - A Nightmare Night Story

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Moon seemed to appear out of nowhere. In reality, she had fallen asleep under a table in a drunken mess, but no one needed to know that. As she crawled from under a table, she looked at the three Kaylee’s and blinked, rubbing her eyes.

“How hungover am I?......” She mumbled, standing up slowly.

((I have returneth! Just finished all my exams, and left sixth form.... yay?))

View user profile
Dunemere wrote:"We could already be Kaylee and not know it," Sand's voice turns mischievious "For all, we know the world could just be Kaylee. Kaylee the immortal god that is waking from her ancient slumber. Kaylee soon to join with her body in the abyss. Kaylee the eternal, Kaylee the devourer of worlds, Kayle...the apocalypse!"

"I think you mean the Kayleepocalypse" Rogue muses.

View user profile
// Welcome baaaack =)



The first Kaylee doubled over, laughing so hard that tears were coming out of her eyes.

The second one stretched her hands forward and started stiffly walking towards you like Frankenstein:
"I'M GONNA KAYLEEFIE YOU!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

The first Kaylee is now literally rolling on the floor, laughing.





Meanwhile, the third Kaylee that just walked in, appears to be completely stunned and speechless.
She tried closing her eyes really hard with both hands, then taking a double look at the scene before her, desparately hoping, in vain, it would vanish if she blinked really hard. Alas, it didn't.

".........uuuuuuhhhhh Twiling?" She slowly asked: "What kind of mushrooms did you put in the pizza last night?"




The first and second Kaylee became briefly spooked by the third Kaylee's appearance, before the two resumed laughing again:
"I WILL KAYLEEFIE YOUUUU!!!!" The first and second one started stiffly marching towards you, making scary faces and suffocating from laughter.



The third Kaylee looks like she's beginning to question her own sanity and wandering about the meaning of life.

View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
Climbing up, Moon sat on top of the table she had previously been sleeping under, and rubbed her eyes, desperately trying to make sense of the situation. She was pretty convinced she had finally gone mad.

“Seriously..... did someone spike my whiskey or something? Or is everyone else seeing three Kaylee’s?”

View user profile
"How do you spike whisky?" Rain raises her brow, "By the looks of it we found the real kaylee." She looks to the now very confused kaylee, "wait a second... im thinking changlings."

View user profile
“I don’t know. Last time I saw something duplicating itself was this monster about sixty years ago. It copied itself for short periods. Stabbed me.” Moon mumbled.

“It’s nice to know I’m not just going crazy or something.”

View user profile
"Well your legally insane so... im almost positive you are crazy." Fire points out matter of factly, "i have police reports in my eyes." She snickers.

.

View user profile
“If you were four hundred years old and been brought back from the dead five times, I don’t think your head would exactly be intact.” Moon frowned and looked around for her drink, before realising the bottle was empty.

“I need more booze for this....”

View user profile
Kaylee Brown wrote:// Welcome baaaack =)



The first Kaylee doubled over, laughing so hard that tears were coming out of her eyes.

The second one stretched her hands forward and started stiffly walking towards you like Frankenstein:
"I'M GONNA KAYLEEFIE YOU!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

The first Kaylee is now literally rolling on the floor, laughing.





Meanwhile, the third Kaylee that just walked in, appears to be completely stunned and speechless.
She tried closing her eyes really hard with both hands, then taking a double look at the scene before her, desparately hoping, in vain,  it would vanish if she blinked really hard. Alas, it didn't.

".........uuuuuuhhhhh Twiling?" She slowly asked: "What kind of mushrooms did you put in the pizza last night?"




The first and second Kaylee became briefly spooked by the third Kaylee's appearance, before the two resumed laughing again:
"I WILL KAYLEEFIE YOUUUU!!!!" The first and second one started stiffly marching towards you, making scary faces and suffocating from laughter.



The third Kaylee looks like she's beginning to  question her own sanity and wandering about the meaning of life.

"Are we to take it then, that you aren't familiar with there being multiple yous?" Rogue asks the third Kaylee.

View user profile
The purple princess took a highly snooty stance.

"Kaylee!" She speaks with a tone to mockingly imitate the high class. "I take offense to the notion that I have put hallucinogens into the pizza's! The nerve of this young lady. Hmph!"

Angelo gives Twilight a look. "Young lady? Like you're one to talk." He then turns to Kaylee. "So, do we have a couple of known pranksters on board or is this an elaborate illusion?"

The young lady takes a sip of her drink. "I don't think it's magic, the actions are too erractic. But it is fascinating to set up something like that." She takes note of the two going around 'Kayleefying' people.

View user profile
// Hey everyone, sorry for the delay, ever since college ended had a ton of free time on my hands and been feverishly working on the script for the next rp

I dont wonna jinx it, but I'm happy to announce that at this pace, the next rp will be released way ahead of planned schedule,

I'm hopeful that the next rp will be complete, wallpapers and all, within the next 4 weeks, if not sooner.



Anyways hope everyone is doing well! Let me know if you wonna organize another Team Fortress 2 game or a Cards Against Humanity sometime

Have a good week everyone!! =D

View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
Harlequin's eyebrows went up, as she watched the first two Kaylee's shuffle around the restaurant:
"...yeah, no yeah, there's definitely three of them"





The third Kaylee blinked a few times again, trying to comprehend the situation:

"...I mean... I wish I knew there was three of me... I wouldn't have to work so hard" she giggled, briefly looking at Rogue, Twilight and Angelo:

"A prank invasion huh? I'd say it was Ash, but I just saw her in the corridor.
I can think of a few other suspects.." she giggled again.





The first and second Kaylee approached her, making owl noises for some reason and giggling.

"What are you goofballs doing?" The third Kaylee asked, smiling.


"Why hello Kaylee! I'm Kaylee!"
"And IIIIIII'M Kaylee!" the first and second one called, one after another.


"ooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooHHHHH!!" the third Kaylee released a rapidly growing grin:
"You're both Kaylee huh?" She slapped herself on the forehead:
"Thank god! I had so much stuff to do, I didn't think I was gonna finish! But now that there's three of me!-"

She suddenly pulled out her giant submarine retraining manual and placed it in the first Kaylee's hands.


"Yooouu, can read this for me. And youuu-" she looked at the second one: "You can play submarine simulator in the hamster ball for me, While Iiiii am going to relax on the top deck, and get a suntan! So byeeeeee"

The third Kaylee turned around and began a rapid retreat out of the restaurant.



The first Kaylee looked at the size of the retraining manual and went pale.
The second Kaylee doubled over with laughter.

"W-wait! Kaylee wait!" The first Kaylee started to chase the third one, with the manual in hand.



"AH AH! NO BACKSIES!" third Kaylee called, sprinting out of the restaurant.

"Kaylee! Kaylee wait!... what's a ship citadel?!" the first one yelled, briefly glossing over the manual.



The second one fell on a nearby chair, suffocating from laughter and wiping tears from her eyes. A few moments pass and she became engulfed in green light and turned into Eva.

The second Kaylee with the manual turned into Takeshi.


The third and final Kaylee had fled the restaurant, cackling madly.



"Changelings?..." Harlequin asked: "Oh riiiight, officer Eva became a changeling at the end of the Toruviel's Mirror incident... since she still keeps maintaining her batpony form, it completely slipped my mind"


"The prank invasion has now begun" Takeshi straightened up, still holding the manual and smirking.

"Now" Eva raised both hands: "I'm not saying there's gonna be a prank tonight, I'm just saying there might be a prank tonight"

View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
Kaylee Brown wrote:Harlequin's eyebrows went up, as she watched the first two Kaylee's shuffle around the restaurant:
"...yeah, no yeah, there's definitely three of them"





The third Kaylee blinked a few times again, trying to comprehend the situation:

"...I mean... I wish I knew there was three of me... I wouldn't have to work so hard" she giggled, briefly looking at Rogue, Twilight and Angelo:

"A prank invasion huh? I'd say it was Ash, but I just saw her in the corridor.
I can think of a few other suspects.." she giggled again.





The first and second Kaylee approached her, making owl noises for some reason and giggling.

"What are you goofballs doing?" The third Kaylee asked, smiling.


"Why hello Kaylee! I'm Kaylee!"
"And IIIIIII'M Kaylee!" the first and second one called, one after another.


"ooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooHHHHH!!" the third Kaylee released a rapidly growing grin:
"You're both Kaylee huh?" She slapped herself on the forehead:
"Thank god! I had so much stuff to do, I didn't think I was gonna finish! But now that there's three of me!-"

She suddenly pulled out her giant submarine retraining manual and placed it in the first Kaylee's hands.


"Yooouu, can read this for me. And youuu-" she looked at the second one: "You can play submarine simulator in the hamster ball for me, While Iiiii am going to relax on the top deck, and get a suntan! So byeeeeee"

The third Kaylee turned around and began a rapid retreat out of the restaurant.



The first Kaylee looked at the size of the retraining manual and went pale.
The second Kaylee doubled over with laughter.

"W-wait! Kaylee wait!" The first Kaylee started to chase the third one, with the manual in hand.



"AH AH! NO BACKSIES!" third Kaylee called, sprinting out of the restaurant.

"Kaylee! Kaylee wait!... what's a ship citadel?!" the first one yelled, briefly glossing over the manual.



The second one fell on a nearby chair, suffocating from laughter and wiping tears from her eyes. A few moments pass and she became engulfed in green light and turned into Eva.

The second Kaylee with the manual turned into Takeshi.


The third and final Kaylee had fled the restaurant, cackling madly.



"Changelings?..." Harlequin asked: "Oh riiiight, officer Eva became a changeling at the end of the Toruviel's Mirror incident... since she still keeps maintaining her batpony form, it completely slipped my mind"


"The prank invasion has now begun" Takeshi straightened up, still holding the manual and smirking.

"Now" Eva raised both hands: "I'm not saying there's gonna be a prank tonight, I'm just saying there might be a prank tonight"

"Well I think I might volunteer to spend the whole event in the submarine simulator then, i'm not too fond of pranks to be honest" Rogue crosses his arms. "Though I must comment that the real Kaylee must have an evil streak a mile wide... condemning an innocent shapeshifting impersonator to actual work, in this day and age, just disgusting" he comments sarcastically.

View user profile
"Yeahhh changelings. I knew it" Rain chuckles and leans against Harle, her stormy eyes fall on Takeshi, "I dont believe we have met." She raises a brow in question.

"Whoof changlings. From the changeling land... of changelings..." Fire thinks a moment before coughing, "Uhm... yeah..."

View user profile
"Its all in good fun" Eva giggled: "Speaking of which, you guys wonna check out the submarine simulator?
We still have a few hours to burn before the concert, Ash and Kaylee are probably starting it up right now."




"Sarashiki Takeshi, warrior monk" Takeshi politely bowed: "I come from the Mikasa Island, the birth place of changelings.
My sworn purpose is to battle demons that spawn from the Mirror of Toruviel. Now that we destroyed the Mirror however, there's not much for me to do.

Councilor Mercer recruited me into her strike unit on Mother Base, I help out as I can" he nodded, smiling. His posture became very formal.



Harlequin rested her head on Rains shoulder, she seems to be deep in thought.



"HI! I'M ZOY! WHATS YOUR NAME!" A tiny voice suddenly screamed next to Twilight.


View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
Kaylee Brown wrote:"Its all in good fun" Eva giggled: "Speaking of which, you guys wonna check out the submarine simulator?
We still have a few hours to burn before the concert, Ash and Kaylee are probably starting it up right now."




"Sarashiki Takeshi, warrior monk" Takeshi politely bowed: "I come from the Mikasa Island, the birth place of changelings.
My sworn purpose is to battle demons that spawn from the Mirror of Toruviel. Now that we destroyed the Mirror however, there's not much for me to do.

Councilor Mercer recruited me into her strike unit on Mother Base, I help out as I can" he nodded, smiling. His posture became very formal.



Harlequin rested her head on Rains shoulder, she seems to be deep in thought.



"HI! I'M ZOY! WHATS YOUR NAME!" A tiny voice suddenly screamed next to Twilight.



"Might as well see how realistic it is compared to the real thing" Rogue shrugs.

View user profile
Twilight gave a smile. "I better be on my-"

It was then that Zoy's voice hit her ears, startling her and making her throw a bit of her fork onto the floor. She then looks at the little girl with big eyes, clearly not expecting her.

She clears her throat to calm herself. "Um, nice to meet you, Zoy. My name is Twilight Sparkle. Is there anything I can help you with?"

Angelo takes his seat again. "Oh, do act even more formal with the child, Twily."

That earned him a sharp glance from the purple pony. "You haven't earned that right yet."

View user profile
"Woaaah? You're Twilight Sparkle?" Zoy's eyes glowed in wander and she smiled.

As Twilight began speaking to Angelo, Zoy slightly tugged on Twilights sleeve:

"Princess Twilight... I have a question... I have a... serious.. question" Zoy called, her expression indeed becoming somewhat more serious. Almost formal.





Eva nodded to Rogue with a smile: "Hehe, awesome. Lets head out in a little bit, once everyone finished eating." She paused for a moment, thinking:
"Hey... I don't think we've actually met before. You were there at the Digital Waltz incident, weren't you? I saw you on TV during the incident.
How did you end up being pulled into that mess? The media didn't seem to know much about you, when they released the final reports"

View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
Kaylee Brown wrote:"Woaaah? You're Twilight Sparkle?" Zoy's eyes glowed in wander and she smiled.

As Twilight began speaking to Angelo, Zoy slightly tugged on Twilights sleeve:

"Princess Twilight... I have a question... I have a... serious.. question" Zoy called, her expression indeed becoming somewhat more serious. Almost formal.





Eva nodded to Rogue with a smile: "Hehe, awesome. Lets head out in a little bit, once everyone finished eating." She paused for a moment, thinking:
"Hey... I don't think we've actually met before. You were there at the Digital Waltz incident, weren't you? I saw you on TV during the incident.
How did you end up being pulled into that mess? The media didn't seem to know much about you, when they released the final reports"

"It's true that I like to keep to myself; the name's Fire, Rogue Fire" Rogue introduces himself, "I'm a private military contractor, I was contacted by Emerald to save Tim's daughter, and just sort of tagged along from there."

View user profile
When Zoy becomes more serious in tone, the purple pony turns back to her, looking a bit more serious as well.
"A serious question, you say?" Her tone is more businesslike, ready for work. "What is your question, Zoy?"

View user profile
Zoy smiled: "I will be starting my 1st grade in school this year.. but the school that I want to go to, has a joining req-.. require-ment. To be accepted, I have to write a Project! About how we can improve our future on this planet.

So I decided to write about the ideal image, of what each o-occ-...occupation should strive for.

So I need to interv... interview people of different occcc-..cupations for my project" Zoy released a blinding smile:


"So I wanted to ask you, what should an ideal princess be like?"






Eva nodded to Rogue: "Damn, must have been rough. You managed to save her though, from what I gathered" Eva scratched her elbow in though:
"Can't imagine what it must've been like. I got locked out of Adelheid, when the city lockdown began. Only saw the aftermath of that battle.. can't even imagine what it must've been like"

She thought for a moment, then heard Zoy talking to Twilight and smiled:

"Hey, Rogue, maybe you should help her as well.." she smiled, looking at Zoy: "I'll bet she'll have questions for you as well"

View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
Kaylee Brown wrote:Zoy smiled: "I will be starting my 1st grade in school this year.. but the school that I want to go to, has a joining req-.. require-ment. To be accepted, I have to write a Project! About how we can improve our future on this planet.

So I decided to write about the ideal image, of what each o-occ-...occupation should strive for.

So I need to interv... interview people of different occcc-..cupations for my project" Zoy released a blinding smile:


"So I wanted to ask you, what should an ideal princess be like?"






Eva nodded to Rogue: "Damn, must have been rough. You managed to save her though, from what I gathered" Eva scratched her elbow in though:
"Can't imagine what it must've been like. I got locked out of Adelheid, when the city lockdown began. Only saw the aftermath of that battle.. can't even imagine what it must've been like"

She thought for a moment, then heard Zoy talking to Twilight and smiled:

"Hey, Rogue, maybe you should help her as well.." she smiled, looking at Zoy: "I'll bet she'll have questions for you as well"


"Questions, yes. Answers, not so much" Rogue shrugs "PMCs are probably one of the most varied occupations out there. You get people from all walks of life, all there for different reasons, all aiming for different objectives. The laws regarding us are all pretty different in every country as well, so there's no single ideal image of how a PMC should act."

View user profile
Twilight blinked, then sat in thought.
"What the ideal princess should be like... That's not an easy question to answer, especially when asked on the spot. Let me think."

She sat in thought for a moment, before beginning slowly. "If we look at the role of princesses in the past, you see they sat at the top of a nation as a sovereign might or as the face of the ruling class. Their word was law, they could command anything possible in the nation and it would happen."

She nodded. "However, such absolute power would corrupt even the strongest of men, as such it was a flawed setting. Slowly, the absolute power was broken down to a more managable ruling body, into the situation we have today."

She lets out a sigh. "Nowadays, the title of princess holds no meaning anymore, which came to be from the conquest of the Union. The ruling of the nation is now done by an elected group of officials, which makes judgements fair but not fitting for more dire situation."

She looks at Zoy again. "That is an ideal princess to me. The picture of a nation with something to put in during times of peace, who can step up and take charge during times of conflict. Their work should be geared towards the people, since a king can't stand without it's people. But most important of all..."

Her tone becomes a bit heavier, it's clear she harbors a grudge over it. "A princess should stand for her people AND her nation. If someone comes to force their way onto her people, she should not let them waltz right in and have their way. That is nothing but pure betrayal towards those who put faith in her."

Angelo looks at the woman he came with, a little worried.

View user profile
Zoy is intently looking at Twilight with determination. She seems to be hanging on to every word.

As Rogue Fire began to speak, Zoy's ears moved. She seems to be listening to him as well.



Eva rubbed her neck a bit: "Geez.. things got really heavy in here. Lets... focus on the positive things today, we should be celebrating, yeah?"


"No, its okay" Zoy said, thinking: "Its what I wanted" she said to herself, nodding twice. She seems to be listening to the words very seriously.



"Okay.. so uhh.." Eva awkwardly shuffled her feet: "..llllets go check out the simulator!!" she tried to smile and led the way out of the restaurant.


Zoy slowly turned and followed her. Her expression remains determined. She seems to be energetically thinking things over.
After a few moments, you notice her subtly beginning to walk next to Rain.

View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
Angelo spoke up. "Maybe that was a little harsh,for the girl."

Twilight casts her gaze down. "I know. It wasn't completely objective..." She looks up at Zoy. "You want to go to other people, asking them about their roles? That's okay, if you need any more information, we're still here." She gave a half fake, half real smile.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum