The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hyuugan Mash - A Nightmare Night Story

+3
Dan One
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
Derpy/V'tara
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 17]

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Oh?" Twilight raised an eyebrow. "It really has been long, given her size. What's her story, who's the father?" She gave a stern frown, it didn't look too serious. "You do keep her safe, right?"

Angelo seemed not too happy with the plan his date had cooked up, seemingly wasting time until the ship departs. He looked around to find a way to get her on board. When his eye fell on the little girl, an idea popped into his head.

He tapped Twilight on the shoulder. "Okay, I didn't want to try this, but I must reveal my trump card." He whispered something into her ear, and Twilight's face began to look questioning, then considdering something.

She then returned to the conversation. "Well, it was nice to catch up, but we must be going on board now. Nice seeing you again." She says, then heads to the ship.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fires ears perk and frowns slightly, "I MUST LEAVE FRIENDS!" She calls into the bar she grabs a bottle of whisky she had bought and presses it into moons chest, "I Have no date anymore Darlin' it might be best we get to the ship!" She winks at the much shorter mare before walking off.

Rain looks back lost in Harle's eyes a moment. She seems to break away her gaze at the mention of work on board the ship, "hmph. Cant even go on vacation." She sighs adjusting her more masculine dressing. A black jacket over a light blue dress shirt. A nice raincloud gray bowtie around her neck, she raises and holds her hand out to Harle, "Shall we?"

Violets cane taps against the snow a couple of other ponies helping her with her luggage. She smiles sweetly, "thanks you two..." she says over the crowd preparing to board.

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

"The father?" Said Derpy with a sly grin after listening to Ashe introduce themself. "Maybe you need to do a little more research on changeling physiology? I mean, we had plenty of time to conduct our own." She finished with a wink. Behind her, V'tara appeared to be blushing furiously.

Sable rolled her eyes. "Oh sweet celestia... C'mon, we don't want to miss the festival!"

Giving a loud cough, V'tara agreed. "Good idea! Let's get onboard and find Kaylee- talk soon Twili!" She said, almost tripping over her words as she dragged Derpy away, waving to Rain and Harley as they started to board the ship.

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon looked at the bottle of alcohol and smirked, looking around before she turned and followed Fire to the ship, tucking the bottle into her bag. She approached the woman outside the ship and smiled at her, not entirely sure how to start the conversation.

Mist sighed as she looked about, before slowly climbing down the side of the building she stood on and approaching the ship. Something about her seemed different this time.

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

//Hey guys, sorry about inactivity >.< work at the hospital got hellish again.

Harlequin gently took Rains hand and smiled: "Don't worry about meeting, it shouldn't be long"

Ash waved to everyone on the pier and smiled:
"Please follow me everyone" she started heading up the ramp, towards the top deck of the ship:

"Hyuuga has four decks. On the top one you'll find the gym, where our crew trains daily in hand to hand combat and physical excersize. There's also the restaurant, a minibar, and of course, the concert hall"

Ash smiled, walking along the ships deck, as crewmen walked by you, working on the ships equipment and preparing for cast off.

"The main concert will be starting tomorrow evening, after everyone had time to rest and adjust, in the meantime all the mentioned places are open around the clock so feel free to visit at any time"

She turned and looked forward, towards a large structure at the head of the ship: "Oh! Almost forgot, the top deck also houses the bridge. A minimal crew works there around the clock, but if we're really quiet, we could pop in for a quick visit"

She unlocked a heavy metal door and entered the structure. Climbing a flight of stairs and through another metal door, the view of the bridge opens before you.

It was manned only by 6 people in uniform, sitting behind consoles along the wall, taking readings and speaking to someone over headsets.

After a moment, you heard Kaylee's voice and spotted her, she wasn't in the captains chair, instead sitting behind one of the consoles among her crew and talking into a ships phone:
"..-the cargo helicopters should be there in five... no just take it, just take all of it... Hyuuga out" she hung up the phone, placing it back on the console pannel and turned around.

Her eyes immediately lit up and she jumped off the chair, hopping towards you:

"Oh my gosh you guys!!" Kaylee exclaimed with a blinding smile and started hugging everyone in her field of view:
"I can't believe you're finally here! We've been waiting to see you again for so long!" She started tearing up, still hugging everyone in turn:

"Oh..you don't know how much it means to me... you all coming here.. the past months were sooo looong, all we did was work, they didn't let us leave the base, we had to run a crash course for submarine retraining, it was so hard, we didn't have free time to breathe...
This festival.. seeing you all again... its something we hoped for, for so long... I can't believe its finally happening"

Kaylee stopped to wipe the tears from her eyes, brightly smiling at you: "I missed you guys so much"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire laughs as shes hugged, the massive being ruffling kayles hair, "Its good to see you too! It was a long flight out here so I hope the sea air does't rust my joints!" She chuckles.

Rain awkwardly hugs back, "oh eheh... yes... hello..." she gives her a small pat on the back not quite comfortable with the invading of personal space.

Violet smiles at kaylee sweetly. Wrapping her arms around her and leaning on her to keep her balance, "Its very nice to see you again captain." She releases her and miles, "Do you have a chiropractor on board? I take weekly visits and tomarrow would be one of them. I need em' for my back."

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"We have a physical therapist in the med-wing" Kaylee nodded to Violet with a smile: "Its on deck three, I'll show you later. And please, no ranks, after what we've been through together, I think we're way past that.
Besides, I don't want you to look at the uniform as a barrier, I'm just a normal girl like everyone else" she smiled.

The ships phone rang again and Kaylee sighed slightly: "Dear god, they won't let me have a minute" she drifted back towards the phone again and answered:
"Bridge, Captain Brown... yeah... pack it with the missiles... same ammo type, its fine.."

Ash sighed slightly: "Its been like this all week. We're relocating part of our Verrian fleet to a new base, Kaylee's been put in charge of the supplies transfer. The phones been ringing non stop, they need her to coordinate everything. Its been a nightmare.."

Kaylee hung up the phone and heavily sighed: "I swear to god, in a minute they'll start calling with 'How much toilet paper to pack'." she rubbed her face in exhaustion.

"Captain-" one of the crewmen called: "Dr. Riza called from the med-wing, asked to sign off on something, regarding Hyuugas med supplies"

"Alrighty" Kaylee stretched a bit: "If someone calls from the base again, reroute the calls to the med wing"

Kaylee waved everyone to follow: "Come on, lets visit the med-wing"

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

As the hug commences, Twilight muttered something under her breath.
"A phone call was impossible?"

Straightening out her clothes, she waves then. "I'll check out the bar for now. I'll see you guys later."

As she makes her way out, she mutters again. "Lord knows I'm gonna need to be liqoured up if I'm going to deal with these people."

Angelo stayed. "Start the endeavor to the medical wing!"

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire frowns at Twilights negitivity, "hmph... Princess of friendship my ass." She huffs making her way to the front of she ship. She leans against the railing and sighs. She looks down at her cybernetics, still loaded with all their weapons.

Rain raises a brow at twilight before following along with kaylee, "hm... medical wing sounds delightful."

Violet leans on her cane and follows along, eager to get to the med wing so she could get her back checked out. A dull pain was begining to rise in her lower back.

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"We have a physical therapist in the med-wing" Kaylee nodded to Violet with a smile: "Its on deck three, I'll show you later. And please, no ranks, after what we've been through together, I think we're way past that.
Besides, I don't want you to look at the uniform as a barrier, I'm just a normal girl like everyone else" she smiled.

The ships phone rang again and Kaylee sighed slightly: "Dear god, they won't let me have a minute" she drifted back towards the phone again and answered:
"Bridge, Captain Brown... yeah... pack it with the missiles... same ammo type, its fine.."

Ash sighed slightly: "Its been like this all week. We're relocating part of our Verrian fleet to a new base, Kaylee's been put in charge of the supplies transfer. The phones been ringing non stop, they need her to coordinate everything. Its been a nightmare.."

Kaylee hung up the phone and heavily sighed: "I swear to god, in a minute they'll start calling with 'How much toilet paper to pack'." she rubbed her face in exhaustion.

"Captain-" one of the crewmen called: "Dr. Riza called from the med-wing, asked to sign off on something, regarding Hyuugas med supplies"

"Alrighty" Kaylee stretched a bit: "If someone calls from the base again, reroute the calls to the med wing"

Kaylee waved everyone to follow: "Come on, lets visit the med-wing"

"Sounds like you really need this festival as a break" Rogue chuckles to Kaylee "But they really assigned all the relocation organisation to you as a captain? Surely that's an admirals job?"

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy and V'tara hug Kaylee back with equal vigor, happy to see their old friends. At the mention of a bar, V'tara heads off in that direction with a half muttered excuse about "Catching up with Twili" and a grin on her face. As she leaves, the grin disappears, her changeling senses catching a taste of Twlights mood.

As the rest headed to the Med-wing, Derpy walked beside Kaylee, eager to catch up on what they had missed. "So tell me, how are you and Ashley? And Grace... I haven't seen her in far too long." She said with a sad look in her eye.

Shaking the past off, she gestured to Sable with a smile, who was staring and scanning everything with unbridled curiosity. "Which reminds me! We've been busy- We named her Sable Grace. V'tara wanted a changeling name but 'X'pltl' doesn't exactly roll off the tongue."

They passed a touchscreen built into the walls, jolting another question Derpy had tucked away for later. "Kaylee, what exactly happened while we were gone? You didn't have that level of technology when we were here..."

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

In the bar, the purple princess takes a seat at the counter. She had half a mind to lit up a smoke, but decided against it for now. She ordered a wine, so she could control the intake better.

She lets out a sigh. "Yep, just like I expected it to go..."

Angelo raised an eyebrow. "Those have been on ships for a long time. What exactly do you mean?"

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(The Medical Wing)

Blue, blonde and purple wrote:As the hug commences, Twilight muttered something under her breath.
"A phone call was impossible?"

Straightening out her clothes, she waves then. "I'll check out the bar for now. I'll see you guys later."

"B-but!" Kaylee stretched out her hand towards Twilight, as she began to leave: "I thought we were gonna.. hang out..."
Kaylee looked down, she seems a little sad and heartbroken.

Derpy wrote:"So tell me, how are you and Ashley? And Grace... I haven't seen her in far too long." She said with a sad look in her eye.
Rogue Fire wrote:"Sounds like you really need this festival as a break" Rogue chuckles to Kaylee "But they really assigned all the relocation organisation to you as a captain? Surely that's an admirals job?"

"Yeah, it.. usually is" Kaylee said, taking a hold of her elbow: "But the admiralty is stretched thin.
There's a lot of changes coming to the Union Navy. This base relocation is just a part of it.

Following recent events, the Union military has re-evaluated its current defense strategies and adopted a new plan. Something that will allow us a fast response, no matter the location and nature of the threat"

Kaylee looked at you, with a serious expression: "...the purpose of the Union Navy, is to safeguard the entire worlds population. If something like Slavegear or Digital Waltz happens again, we need to have the means to deploy fast, and with adequate firepower to challenge it.

The entire Union Navy is going over a massive re-organization plan. The amount of work is indescribable, most of it classified, that's why.. I didn't have much free time to call..."

Kaylee looked away: "...that's why, I was hoping.. this festival.."

Her expression was becoming sad and Ash quickly stepped in: "And as part of the plan, command ordered us to go over Submarine retraining"

"Yeah.." Kaylee released a small smile: "They want us to learn how to navigate a sub"
She looked up:
"That's actually what we've been up to, ever since the Slavegear incident. It was all very hush hush, very classified, so I couldn't talk about what the navy had us do. But they recently declassify some of the info.
We've been training for a little over a year now, before you know it, we're all gonna be living in a yellow submarine" she smiled.

Derpy wrote:Shaking the past off, she gestured to Sable with a smile, who was staring and scanning everything with unbridled curiosity. "Which reminds me! We've been busy- We named her Sable Grace. V'tara wanted a changeling name but 'X'pltl' doesn't exactly roll off the tongue."

"Hello Sable!" Kaylee brightly smiled to the filly: "Its very nice to meet you"

She looked back at Derpy with a smile: "Grace would be honored to hear I think." Kaylee stretched her hand a bit and pressed the cargo elevator button on the wall.

"Grace is doing okay. Finally retired to a peaceful family life. She's spending most of her time with her grandson. Kevin and Elisabeth had a child, did you hear?" Kaylee grinned:
"Living back in one of the quiet coastal villages in Equestria. Elisabeth works as a nurse, Kevin's going over military training for a spec ops unit. Grace is spending time with the kid"

Ash giggled a bit: "What, did they dump the kid onto her?"

"No they didn't dump the kid on her" Kaylee laughed: "They're just working around the clock, living together in the same village. And Grace is thankful for every moment she spends with her grandson"

Ash starts laughing: "Yeah, I bet Kevin's like: 'Heeey mooom, we birthed a child so please raise him for us while we run off to work'."

"Oh my god, stop" Kaylee said, trying not to smile as she stepped into the elevator.

After a moment, Kaylee looked at everyone and her eyes widened a bit:
"Oh! Right, Elisabeth is my older sister. Kevin is her husband. And Grace is Kevin's mom. We all met and hung out together, during the Architect wars"
She placed her hand on Derpy's shoulder and grinned.

Derpy wrote:They passed a touchscreen built into the walls, jolting another question Derpy had tucked away for later. "Kaylee, what exactly happened while we were gone? You didn't have that level of technology when we were here..."

"Yeah, ever since the worlds nations united into a single super country, everything's been on the rise. Technology advances, economy, magical research, you name it.
Borders are mostly symbolic at this point. With a Union passport, you can travel anywhere in the world and study in any university of your choosing. Its been pretty cool" Kaylee said grinning.

"Yeah-" Ash called: "And an equal amount of crazies has emerged in response. Marek, Hawkins.."

"I like to view the glass as half full" Kaylee shrugged, stepping out of the elevator and into the med-wing.

You notice a familiar face right away, Dr. Riza from Nyx seems to be working in the medical wing, feverishly going over the inventory. Her pet lizard was still sitting on her shoulder, emitting quiet raspy noises every few moments.

As you enter, Riza turned around and her eyebrows flew up in alarm: "...you're not gonna blow up my clinic again are you" she immediately called.

Ash grinned: "Oooo.. someone is still salty.."

"Play nice you guys" Kaylee said walking inside, just as the telephone rang on Riza's desk: "Oh my god, are you kidding me.. I just walked IIIIIIIIN" she whimpered.

"There, there" Ash patted her on the back, as Kaylee went to answer the phone.

"So" Ash called, turning around and looking at everyone: "What'cha guys been up to these past few months?"

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Fri 13 Apr - 10:59; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(The Bar)

The bar was small but cozy, you spot a sofa, a few tables and a dozen chairs by the bar stand. The bar was almost empty at the moment, some soothing music was playing from the speakers above and the area was filled with a dim, purple light.

The barman nodded to you and started working on the drink.

You suddenly hear a cheery voice to your left: "Heeeeey! Its Twilight Sparkle!" someone called.

As you turn, you notice Takeshi Sarashiki, sitting nearby.

You first met him on Bodewig, a few years back.
Takeshi was a warrior monk, from ancient times. One of the first Changelings to ever be born. He was found in the Mirrorscape, frozen in stasis for over 2000 years.

Once he was released from his slumber, he told the tales of the Mirror of Toruviel and the demons it spawned.
By his own words, Takeshi's purpose in life was to fight those demons and destroy the Mirror.

He was very rigid and grim, back then. Only focused on his mission, nothing else mattered.
Now that the Mirror was destroyed, Takeshi's demeanor changed quite a bit. He was smiling for once.

Sitting a chair away, he's smiling and waving to you. No more tension or alarm in his shoulders, no more brooding or frowns into space. Almost like a completely different person, from the one you remember.

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(The Medical Wing)

Derpy wrote:"So tell me, how are you and Ashley? And Grace... I haven't seen her in far too long." She said with a sad look in her eye.
Rogue Fire wrote:"Sounds like you really need this festival as a break" Rogue chuckles to Kaylee "But they really assigned all the relocation organisation to you as a captain? Surely that's an admirals job?"

"Yeah, it.. usually is" Kaylee said, taking a hold of her elbow: "But the admiralty is stretched thin.
There's a lot of changes coming to the Union Navy. This base relocation is just a part of it.

Following recent events, the Union military has re-evaluated its current defense strategies and adopted a new plan. Something that will allow us a fast response, no matter the location and nature of the threat"

Kaylee looked at you, with a serious expression: "...the purpose of the Union Navy, is to safeguard the entire worlds population. If something like Slavegear or Digital Waltz happens again, we need to have the means to deploy fast, and with adequate firepower to challenge it.

The entire Union Navy is going over a massive re-organization plan. The amount of work is indescribable, most of it classified, that's why.. I didn't have much free time to call..."

Kaylee looked away: "...that's why, I was hoping.. this festival.."

Her expression was becoming sad and Ash quickly stepped in: "And as part of the plan, command ordered us to go over Submarine retraining"

"Yeah.." Kaylee released a small smile: "They want us to learn how to navigate a sub"
She looked up:
"That's actually what we've been up to, ever since the Slavegear incident. It was all very hush hush, very classified, so I couldn't talk about what the navy had us do. But they recently declassify some of the info.
We've been training for a little over a year now, before you know it, we're all gonna be living in a yellow submarine" she smiled.

"I hope you won't be inviting us aboard" Rogue chuckles "I don't want to spend another minute on one of those things."

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Derpy/V'tara wrote:Derpy and V'tara hug Kaylee back with equal vigor, happy to see their old friends. At the mention of a bar, V'tara heads off in that direction with a half muttered excuse about "Catching up with Twili" and a grin on her face. As she leaves, the grin disappears, her changeling senses catching a taste of Twlights mood.

As the rest headed to the Med-wing, Derpy walked beside Kaylee, eager to catch up on what they had missed. "So tell me, how are you and Ashley? And Grace... I haven't seen her in far too long." She said with a sad look in her eye.

Shaking the past off, she gestured to Sable with a smile, who was staring and scanning everything with unbridled curiosity. "Which reminds me! We've been busy- We named her Sable Grace. V'tara wanted a changeling name but 'X'pltl' doesn't exactly roll off the tongue."

They passed a touchscreen built into the walls, jolting another question Derpy had tucked away for later. "Kaylee, what exactly happened while we were gone? You didn't have that level of technology when we were here..."  

"I don't know, I think X'pltl's a pretty cool name" Rogue shrugs "How old is she anyway? I always lose track of these things, what with your time travel hijinks."

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Rogue Fire wrote:"I hope you won't be inviting us aboard" Rogue chuckles "I don't want to spend another minute on one of those things."

"Oh god" Ashley smiled: "Sounds like there's a story there, what happened?"

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:

Derpy wrote:They passed a touchscreen built into the walls, jolting another question Derpy had tucked away for later. "Kaylee, what exactly happened while we were gone? You didn't have that level of technology when we were here..."

"Yeah, ever since the worlds nations united into a single super country, everything's been on the rise. Technology advances, economy, magical research, you name it.
Borders are mostly symbolic at this point. With a Union passport, you can travel anywhere in the world and study in any university of your choosing. Its been pretty cool" Kaylee said grinning.

"Yeah-" Ash called: "And an equal amount of crazies has emerged in response. Marek, Hawkins.."

"I like to view the glass as half full" Kaylee shrugged, stepping out of the elevator and into the med-wing.

You notice a familiar face right away, Dr. Riza from Nyx seems to be working in the medical wing, feverishly going over the inventory. Her pet lizard was still sitting on her shoulder, emitting quiet raspy noises every few moments.

As you enter, Riza turned around and her eyebrows flew up in alarm: "...you're not gonna blow up my clinic again are you" she immediately called.

Ash grinned: "Oooo.. someone is still salty.."

"Play nice you guys" Kaylee said walking inside, just as the telephone rang on Riza's desk: "Oh my god, are you kidding me.. I just walked IIIIIIIIN" she whimpered.

"There, there" Ash patted her on the back, as Kaylee went to answer the phone.

"So" Ash called, turning around and looking at everyone: "What'cha guys been up to these past few months?"

"No promises" Rogue replies to Riza, before turning to Ash, "Well, I had been mini-subbing in the Altheian-Equestrian Strait, you know, just relaxing mostly, but it all ended in disaster when my vessel sprung a leak. I'd salvaged it from the scrapyard myself as a pet project, you see, it was an old MK3 Hornet, ex-military which had been decomissioned and just scrapped. I fixed it up and it worked okay for a while, but eventually it just gave up, and I had to swim back to shore."

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Medical bay)

"Looks like I need to have a word with her." Angelo said, then he turns back to the group.

(Bar)

Twilight looks up at the voice, before returning a wave and polite smile.
"Hello Takeshi, it's been a while since we met."

Dan One

Dan One

"Lab blowing up, should I be concerned?" Sand finally broke her own silence. She had been following the group for a bit. Wrapped up in their conversation. But, Riza's comment had summoned a partial worried look to her face.

"Oh," Sand suddenly realized she had spoken "Hi there. Didn't mean to interrupt. Didn't even realize I started thinking out loud. Or rambling." Her face goes a slight shade of red

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire pockets her hands and makes herway. To the bar as well. Moving through the ship was a tad uncomfortable as she was larger then the normal being but she made it none the less. Fire takes a seat on one of the sofas, leans back, and closes her eyes.

Rain chuckles at kaylees current busy situation, "you'll be alright kaylee im sure." She smiles at the poor girl.

A mare walks in, long blond hair and lean in her form. A cigar hangs from her mouth, her body color is a calm tan color, she wears an officers uniform and the insignia on her outfit told you she was a lieutenant. The middle aged girl salutes, "Captain Brown." She lowers her stance and crosses her arms, "I have a few MT's not too busy, you want me to send them to help with cargo? Might make your life easier luv." She looks down and jots down something on a clipboard. With a sigh while waiting for kaylees response she talks into her headset, "I dont care if you dont want to do it its your job! Chop chop buddy!"

Violet Raises her brow at the newcomer and looks around, "So uh... where is this physical therapist?"

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Rogue Fire wrote:"Well, I had been mini-subbing in the Altheian-Equestrian Strait, you know, just relaxing mostly, but it all ended in disaster when my vessel sprung a leak. I'd salvaged it from the scrapyard myself as a pet project, you see, it was an old MK3 Hornet, ex-military which had been decomissioned and just scrapped. I fixed it up and it worked okay for a while, but eventually it just gave up, and I had to swim back to shore."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" Ash said, covering her mouth and catching a very horrified expression.

Sand wrote:"Lab blowing up, should I be concerned?" Sand finally broke her own silence. She had been following the group for a bit. Wrapped up in their conversation. But, Riza's comment had summoned a partial worried look to her face.

"Oh," Sand suddenly realized she had spoken "Hi there. Didn't mean to interrupt. Didn't even realize I started thinking out loud. Or rambling." Her face goes a slight shade of red

"As long as nobody brings in a bomb in their stomach" Riza said sighing: "We should be fine" She looked in Kaylee's direction and pointed at a clipboard on the desk.

Kaylee nodded, finally hanging up the phone and quickly signing something on the clipboard:
"Okay, done aaand done" She looked up at Sand and smiled:
"Hi! Welcome to Hyuuga, please, feel right at home, this festival is for you guys. We've been stationed in port Lastochka for a while now, thought we'd throw something nice for the towns folk, for bearing with our ugly tub in their harbor"

"Captain" Riza politely coughed, handing Kaylee a stack of papers to sign.

"Oh my god, there's more.." Kaylee said, beginning go over the papers.

"Standard inventory check, you know the drill" Riza said, leaning back in her chair. The lizard on her shoulder emitted a satisfied yelp.

"Yeah, yeah, you just enjoy watching me suffer" Kaylee said smiling, just as the phone rang again: "Ash could you get that for me?"

"Uhu" Ashley drifted towards the phone and picked it up:
"Med-bay, X.O. Stanford....
Excuuuuuuuuuuu-..........-uuuse meee??????....." Ashley's voice slowly died down, she looks like she's on the verge of crying and laughing in hysteria at the same time.

Kaylee looked up from the clipboard, raising an eyebrow and smiling.

Ashley shut her eyes closed and hung up the phone, the expression of hysterical laugh and a sob still over her face:
"Hey guess what Kaylee. Kaylee, guess what"

"W-what" Kaylee laughed a little.

"High Command called" Ash called: "Said we have to continue submarine retraining during the festival. We have to log 10 hours in the simulator, over the next 3 days"

"Okay great" Kaylee blinked several times, returning her attention to the clipboard.

"Are you not just peachy, are you not" Ash said, falling into the closes chair.

"No, I'm apple-y" Kaylee replied.

Rain_Runner wrote:A mare walks in, long blond hair and lean in her form. A cigar hangs from her mouth, her body color is a calm tan color, she wears an officers uniform and the insignia on her outfit told you she was a lieutenant. The middle aged girl salutes, "Captain Brown." She lowers her stance and crosses her arms, "I have a few MT's not too busy, you want me to send them to help with cargo? Might make your life easier luv." She looks down and jots down something on a clipboard. With a sigh while waiting for kaylees response she talks into her headset, "I dont care if you dont want to do it its your job! Chop chop buddy!"

Riza starts energetically waving at the Lieutenant, as soon as she enters:

"No! No smoking in my med-bay!!"

Kaylee gave a casual salute with a smile: "Ask them to help with the visitors luggage, we should be casting off in a few minutes"

Violet wrote:Violet Raises her brow at the newcomer and looks around, "So uh... where is this physical therapist?"

"Hang on" Riza said, looking deeper into the med-wing and called out: "Gil! We have a patient!"

From the depths of the white curtains and beds, a two meter tall mare emerged, wearing ironed and shining white hospital uniform.

"Sup" The woman said, nodding to everyone with a smile.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Fri 13 Apr - 19:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typosss)

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(The Bar)

"Yup" Takeshi grinned. His palms are tapping some kind of rhythm on the bar stand. He seems to be in a good mood:

"Didn't know you guys came aboard already, thought you'd all be traveling together" He stretched a bit, his shoulders emitting a few cracks:
"Ow... ow... old scars... ehehe..."

You notice something that looks like an engagement ring on his hand.

After a moment, he looked back towards you again: "...so how you guys been.. thing's have been pretty hairy ever since Bodewig.." he said, becoming a bit more series.

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Bar)

The polite smile falters. "I suppose that group did get on the boat at the same time, but..."

When she notices the ring, she quickly took his hand, hoping to change the subject. "Oh? That's new. So, what's her name?"

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(The Bar)

Takeshi began grinning from ear to ear: "Penny Weiss"

He started slightly rocking his chair back and forth. The cause for his excitement slowly becoming apparent:

"We've been traveling together on her concert tours for over year now. I can't wait for the festival! She's got a new song too, coupled with a dance number with Maddie and Cookie, they got crazy holographic special effects planned, its gonna be so cool!"

Takeshi began squealing in excitement like a child.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum