The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hyuugan Mash - A Nightmare Night Story

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 17]

(The Restaurant)


Johan smiled and sat down next to Moon: "I'm doing much better, thank you. And the violin is amazing, I haven't realized how much I missed music, until I started playing again"

He sat quietly for a moment, watching the writings in the book: "Perhaps we can ask around the ship, one of the visitors may have knowledge of magic. Perhaps we can ask Twilight?"


Takeshi passed by and waved to everyone: "Yo! The main concert should be starting soon, we need some volunteers to set up decorations, you guys in?" he released a carefree smile.






(Twilight)


"I see, then I must apologize. It appears my concerns were unfounded" Harlequin nodded: "It seems I let myself get carried away. The fault is with me.

It was very noble of you to offer him such a position. Thank you for doing that.

I shan't take anymore of your time" she slowly rose up, preparing to leave.









(Submarine Simulator)


"Yeah, I got her" Ashley quietly nodded to Rogue, before getting up and slowly walking out of the room. Zoy caught a concerned expression and followed Ash.


On the TV screen, the submarine took an unexpected nose dive. The waters in the port were shallow and the submarine soon landed on the ocean floor. A few seconds later, a hangar fell on top of it and a large sign of 'Game Over' appeared at the center of the screen.

The level began to reset.

"Come on" Eva quietly called: "We should move out, before we miss the concert.."

View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
“I’m glad that the violin serves you well. It deserves to be played, not sitting in that old dusty cupboard.” Moon smiled at Johan, closing her book and tucking it into her bag very gently. “And, I wouldn’t let anyone else look at it. It’s not good stuff, it’s dark, no one deserves to look at it.”

Turning, she looked at Takeshi “Sure, might help. I don’t think I’m too drunk.”

View user profile
"You shouldn't blame yourself on this, nor think this doubt was unfounded." Twilight said.
"After all, I remember that I have made some clashing decisions just to avoid helping Marek, it would be easy enough to insult his ideas by proxy. At the same time, however..."
She let's out a small, gentle smile. "You asked me this because you were worried about your people. There's a definite feeling of love and caring for those who put their faith in you, and those can lead to fear and worry. Don't apologise for your humanity, as there is nothing to apologise for."

She reaches out to her drink, only to remember she didn't have one. "We'll have to see what Tomas chooses after this, maybe he goes with you to Nyx anyway. Though if you want to stay and discuss other subjects, I'm all ears."

View user profile
Kaylee Brown wrote:(Submarine Simulator)


"Yeah, I got her" Ashley quietly nodded to Rogue, before getting up and slowly walking out of the room. Zoy caught a concerned expression and followed Ash.


On the TV screen, the submarine took an unexpected nose dive. The waters in the port were shallow and the submarine soon landed on the ocean floor. A few seconds later, a hangar fell on top of it and a large sign of 'Game Over' appeared at the center of the screen.

The level began to reset.

"Come on" Eva quietly called: "We should move out, before we miss the concert.."


"Right" Rogue nods awkwardly.

View user profile
(Concert Hall)


Johan nodded to Moon, he seems to be deep in thought. After Takeshi waved everyone to follow, he slowly got up and proceeded to the Concert Hall with Moon.

A few minutes later you stumble onto Rogue, Eva and many others, heading in the same direction.

Walking through a set of very wide double doors, you end up in a massive open space. Several dozen rows of seats stood in front of a wooden stage. Several crew members were working on stage, setting up the lighting and speakers.

A few more worked among the rows of seats, setting up brightly colored decorations and ribbons that hung from the ceiling, in a form of rainbow colored arcs.

One of the crewmen waved to you from his ladder and pointed towards a stack of ribbons and fluorescent stars in a box nearby:


"Hey guys! Appreciate the help! If you could hang those up around the concert hall, that'd save us a ton of time" he grinned widely:
"The concert should be starting in about 30 mins or so, we work together, we should be able to set everything up before it"




"Hey, check it out" Eva called, pointing towards the stage: "They must be practicing for the concert... some kind of warm up?"

She pointed at a group of unfamiliar dancers, doing a peculiar dance on stage. The dancers wore colorful costumes and appear to be dancing from the heart:





View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
(Twilight)


"Thank you, Twilight" Harlequin brightly smiled:

"I do not wish to take any more of your time. Perhaps we can speak later? I fear if we delay any longer, the main concert will begin without us.

Shall we go to the Concert Hall for now? Everyone must be heading there at this time"

View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
Rain stands out on the empty deck looking out into the ocean. Her hair flows and moves with the high winds. She stares at the pitch black, the lights from the ship only taking themselfs so far against the oceans black backdrop. She just stares with her murky gray eyes, tears slowly rolling down her cheeks as she looks out without any sort of aim. As the ship glides across the water she lowers herself to sit down. Taking a seat behind the ships railing and resting her arms against the bottom bar. Thoughts cross her mind, the feeling that she could jump crossed at least twice.

"Where am I..." she asks herself quitely, "...of all places... of all walks of life why am I here..." she stares down at the dark and flowing void beneath her, its waves licking up towards her as if urging her in. She shuts her eyes, feeling the ice cold air across her shoulders and neck. Threatening snow gently crossing across her cheeks as another tear falls, "Nyx's independence? Harle? My sister?" She stares down, "...Im not sure if its just for them... im not sure about... anything anymore..." she takes a deep breath, trying to reasure herself, "come on Rain... You're here to have fun not wollow in pity over yourself." Silence falls over her lips as the sound of the ocean fills the air around her, "Who are you kidding." Her head goes down again and her vision blurs, "You think too much... I assure you I do not, Clearly you do because why else would you be sitting here." She questions herself Interogating as if she would ever find an answer


"You are sitting here being upset over nothing, you never cry, you never show anything, why now Rain?... Because i have a life now, because I have something to look forward to... do you though? All of these events? All these things that make you happy pass you by and you go back to work gods knows what that might be. Mabye another terrorist attack to send you on a hellish goose chase again, more demons from anothet dimention? How about the death of all your friends?... You know you shouldn't think like that... shouldn't I? The fact that you could die at any moment? The fact that everything you do can be gone in an instant? People would greave over your death and yet you would still be dead. Nothing changes Rain, time rolls forward always. Nothing is permanant because the things we think do last always get caught in the net of time." Silence overtakes her mind, "Whats the point of all this? Why are you here?" She stays silent not able to answer that question to herself, "Its easy Rain. You live to exist, you enjoy it or you dont, you live and you die, and you only do it once. Time is always against you no matter what, its about time you accept that and if you cant you should find help... I dont need help... you are sitting here talking to yourself. Questioning your existance, contimplating death and time. You need help Rain."

View user profile
Kaylee Brown wrote:(Concert Hall)


Johan nodded to Moon, he seems to be deep in thought. After Takeshi waved everyone to follow, he slowly got up and proceeded to the Concert Hall with Moon.

A few minutes later you stumble onto Rogue, Eva and many others, heading in the same direction.

Walking through a set of very wide double doors, you end up in a massive open space. Several dozen rows of seats stood in front of a wooden stage. Several crew members were working on stage, setting up the lighting and speakers.

A few more worked among the rows of seats, setting up brightly colored decorations and ribbons that hung from the ceiling, in a form of rainbow colored arcs.

One of the crewmen waved to you from his ladder and pointed towards a stack of ribbons and fluorescent stars in a box nearby:


"Hey guys! Appreciate the help! If you could hang those up around the concert hall, that'd save us a ton of time" he grinned widely:
"The concert should be starting in about 30 mins or so, we work together, we should be able to set everything up before it"




"Hey, check it out" Eva called, pointing towards the stage: "They must be practicing for the concert... some kind of warm up?"

She pointed at a group of unfamiliar dancers, doing a peculiar dance on stage. The dancers wore colorful costumes and appear to be dancing from the heart:






Rogue walks over to the crates of ribbons and picks one out to inspect it.

View user profile
"Hmmm...." She rubbed her chin. "Sure, why not. If the concert isn't to my taste, I can always leave."

She gets up and opens the door, heading to the concert hall in a casual pace. Taking one look outside to see if she could sneak offboard for a smoke sometime soon.

View user profile
Megan notes twlights gaze and figures that they are both smokers so why not share her secret. She steps up next to twilight and pulls out one of her niccotine patches, "its the best you can het without having to go outside in the freezing cold..." she rolls up her sleeve showing twilight her own, "they work decently if you ask me."

(Fire throws down her sunglasses and whips out two SMG's and fires them into the air the beautiful red white and blue flys behind her as fireworks explode behind her back,
"O say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?"

View user profile
// Happy 4th of July!! ^^  jocolor  jocolor



(Concert Hall)


As you inspect a ribbon, it seems so detailed and unique, it almost looks hand made, with various shapes and drawings of funny animals sewed into it.

Several minutes flew by, with background music playing from the stage as a large group of crewmen and volunteers hung the rest of the decorations, with Takeshi and Johan happily humming the tune coming from the speakers on stage.


The concert hall began to fill up, little by little, until most of the seats were taken and someone announced from the stage that the concert will begin shortly.


Eva briefly scanned the area and slapped her fist into her own palm:
"Dang it. Kaylee still hasn't shown. If she delays any longer, she'll miss the concert"

"Why, w-where's Kaylee?" Johan asked.

Eva slightly sighed: "She's been thinking about Slavegear again.. I saw her move to her cabin. I thought she'd be back by now"

"I can't see Rain either" Harlequin called.


"Okay, lets split up" Eva nodded: "Harle, find Rain. I'll go after Kaylee. Guys, wonna tag along?" she asked everyone: "We gotta get em fast, the concert's gonna start any minute"


Harlequin waved and vanished into the crowd.












(Rain Runner)


You hear a pair of soft footsteps behind you, as the wind gently blew over the deck.

"Rain?" a quiet voice called, before Harlequins palms softly hugged you over the shoulders:

"What are you doing here, all by yourself in the dark?" she gently rested her head on your shoulder and looked in the same direction you were looking, watching the calm waves of the ocean.

View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
Rain doesn't take her eyes off the water, "Oh... Hi Harle." She trys to crack a smile but its based on a broken foundation and it crumbles beneath its own weight as her head lowers, "You know... Im just fighting with myself, concidering things I shouldn't be." Her gray eyes are hard to see in the near pitch black but small lights on the ship make them gleam slightly. Its clear she's been crying, "The normal things..." she closes her eyes and looks out to the black void once more, "I wonder if this is what limbo looks like. No clouds like heaven, No embers like hell, Just an ocean of black nonexistance. A swirling waving vally of lost souls who made the plunge."

Her eyes turn to Harle, "I can just imagine how troubled you are... Slavery, manipulation, now a political figure and role model." She shakes her head, "Im out here thinking... thinking about the slavegear incident, about the waltz, about my sister, and about you. How it can all dissapear." She snaps, "just like that... all it takes is a rogue wave, an aimed arrow, a well timed sword strike, or in many recent cases a successful world ending catastrophe caused by a rogue being who wants power, or thinks its for a better cause, or just wants to see the world burn... all our lives, our years, our lovers, our possessions. All meaningless in the end." She falls deathly silent,

"you should go back in... you'll miss the concert."

View user profile
(Rain Runner)


"...if all you see is the ocean, then let me be your anchor. Your light in the dark" Harlequin hugged you tighter, watching the waters in front:

"I was in a very bad place once, you saved me from it. Now its my turn, to do the same for you"



She stayed still like that for a moment, resting her head on your shoulder and watching the waves:

"...you're... real... and this world is real... you understand that right? What we do, the way we live our lives, it matters. Its not about how it ends, its about how we live. Our actions, our struggles, the connections we make along the way. The people we met, the people we helped. The friendships we made.

It has, meaning" she paused:



"Life may seem fragile, but maybe that's why its precious.
A will of a person, can achieve much. Truly, not much can stand in our way, once we set our mind to something.
That's why, I am planning to fight for what I cherish, with all of my might"


She looked at the ocean with determination:

"I will fight, for you, for our friends, for our nation. And I know not what tomorrow will bring, but I will face it head on, because there is someone I want to protect, and someone I can lean on.


That's why, I want you to lean on me as well.
I'll be your anchor"


View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
Rain frowns, "I-I dont need an anchor... I dont know what I need Harle" she looks her in the eyes and gets up. Her head is full of pessimistic thoughts, "I dont know who I am, what im bringing apon my friends, my lover, my country. Look at you..." she places a hand on her cheek, "So full of optimism and direction, you see something you want to do and you do it. You're here telling me you are trying to hold me and keep me going but its more complicated then that dear." She looks back to the ocean, "I've always been gray... Bleak... Sad and broken. Look at me and look at my sister, Throwing herself into the fray, indulging in partys and conserts, even in her current state she flirts, tells jokes, just exudes happyness and joy and optimism. Her ego is massive which is hightened even more by her now enourmous stature. She has the world in her hands and she has this willpower, this irrisistable urge to go and see it all." She looks back to Harle, "I've never been like that and I think just passing it off as childish broke something in me." She gazes down at her lovers dress for a moment, "I dont find exitement in anything... I find it hard to enjoy anything and as bountiful and exuberant and flashy as this boat, this whole party that kaylee put together is, I-I think it hit something inside me." She sets her hand on Harle's shoulder not bothering to look her in the eyes in fear of passing her feelings over, "I dont... I dont think-" she stumbles across her words trying to explain her rush of thoughts and feelings and in doing so made her heart pound and the lump in her throat comes back she pulls Harle in gripping her shoulders as she sobs into them, "I-I-I just dont think I have it in me anymore... To endure this constant stress, This pounding and battering of constant and inevitable depression. Whenever I try to think of something good, 'Oh i have such a wonderful Fèancè' yeah but all good things end eventually, better sooner then later right." She grinds her teeth holding Harle close to her chest.

View user profile
(Rain Runner)


Harlequin tightly hugged Rain, staring ahead somewhere with concern:

"Where is this coming from?.. Rain, did something happen?" she quietly asked:

"You can confide in me, I'm here for you."


She sat in silence for a moment, thinking and hugging Rain, before she continued:

"Don't let go of precious things, even if its not forever. Cherish every moment.. our life is built on moments like that. Moments of wander, moments of joy. They keeps us going"



Harlequin tried to look into Rains eye:


"...Rain,.. what's really pressuring you? Talk to me.

I don't know if I can help, but I'll do my best. And if words fail, I'll just stay by your side and hug you, until you feel better"

She released a small smile.

View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
"I've felt this way for a long time Harle" she sighs drying her tears on her shoulder, "...Im pretty sure I always will. Its just a challange that we have to face because im sick of hiding it from you only to make myself feel worse. Harle if you leave i dont know what i'll do with myself, I dont think I can be alone again." She looks up slightly, "and hopefully I dont have to be"

View user profile
Kaylee Brown wrote:// Happy 4th of July!! ^^  jocolor  jocolor



(Concert Hall)


As you inspect a ribbon, it seems so detailed and unique, it almost looks hand made, with various shapes and drawings of funny animals sewed into it.

Several minutes flew by, with background music playing from the stage as a large group of crewmen and volunteers hung the rest of the decorations, with Takeshi and Johan happily humming the tune coming from the speakers on stage.


The concert hall began to fill up, little by little, until most of the seats were taken and someone announced from the stage that the concert will begin shortly.


Eva briefly scanned the area and slapped her fist into her own palm:
"Dang it. Kaylee still hasn't shown. If she delays any longer, she'll miss the concert"

"Why, w-where's Kaylee?" Johan asked.

Eva slightly sighed: "She's been thinking about Slavegear again.. I saw her move to her cabin. I thought she'd be back by now"

"I can't see Rain either" Harlequin called.


"Okay, lets split up" Eva nodded: "Harle, find Rain. I'll go after Kaylee. Guys, wonna tag along?" she asked everyone: "We gotta get em fast, the concert's gonna start any minute"


Harlequin waved and vanished into the crowd.

"Well, I feel personally responsible for getting Kaylee into that state, so i'll accompany you to look for her if that's okay" Rogue replies to Eva.

View user profile
(Rain Runner)


"I'm with you Rain, no matter what" Harlequin softly smiled.

She sat like that for several moments, quietly hugging you, before she looked towards the center of the ship:

"Rain, listen, you should be around people right now. Interact with everyone as much as you can, it helps, I know from personal experience. This concert may be exactly what you need right now.
Let loose, try to relax. For once we have nothing to worry about.

Lets use this opportunity to have fun, gain some energy. What do you say?" she smiled and got up, gently pulling your palms up to help you get up.


View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
(Concert Hall)


"It wasn't your fault, Rogue.." Eva quietly said: "Its just something she carries with her. Come on" she waved everyone to follow and headed out into the hallway.

In a few moments, you stop next to a closed cabin door with a faded out sigh that said 'Captain's quarters' next to the door.


You heard quiet voices coming from inside and Eva gently knocked on the door.

"Its open" you heard Kaylee's voice from the other side.


As Eva opens the door and you step inside, you notice Kaylee sitting behind a featureless desk and just kinda mingling there.

Ashley was also in the room, leaning against a small fridge. The two appeared to have been talking about something but went quiet when you entered the room.



Kaylee's eyes seem a bit red, but otherwise she looks fine:
"...I'm okay you guys, really" she said, smiling a little: "Didn't mean to worry you so"


Ashley casually opened the fridge and began looking through it: "Hey Kaylee, have you seen my salad? I suddenly have the munchies"

"I think you put it on the top shelf last night" Kaylee said, leaning forward.


"Oh right, found it" Ashley extended her hand towards the open fridge, then suddenly turned pale and leaped back a good 2 meters, with a piercing shriek:

"AAAAAAAAAGH!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?"


"Huh?" Kaylee leaned forward, trying to get an angle on the fridge: "Oh that's just my eye"


"WHAT?... WHAT THE FUCK?" Ash screamed, staring horrified at the fridge. As you look at the top shelf, you notice a salad box, and next to it was a jar with green liquid and something round swimming inside.


"That's my eye, my amputated eye" Kaylee said, smiling a little: "As you know, eight years ago, during the Architect Wars, I got stabbed in the eye.
The wound healed but the lens was completely destroyed and the scar tissue covered most of the eye, so I couldn't see anything with it. Everything was like a blur, you know.

And the scar looked really hideous, so I'd wear an eye patch, so people won't freak out.


But then last year, they came up with these sick cool cybernetics and they asked if I wanted my blind eye replaced with a cyber one, completely free as part of my Union veterans healthcare. So I agreed" she beamed.


"And once they took out my old eye, I put it in a jar and kept it with me" she released one of her blinding smiles.


Ashley is looking at her like she was insane, pale and speechless for several moments:
"...What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"What" Kaylee said, shrugging with a smile: "Don't all people keep their eyes in a jar?"

"Kaylee... Kaylee, are you okay?" Ash called, horrified and more than a little concerned.

"What's the big deal?" Kaylee shrugged again.


Ash is becoming more horrified by the second. She's looking at you now, hoping to get some support.

View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
(Twilight)

She looks at the patch, then gives a small smile in return.
"Thank you for the offer, but I got my own method. If you want to join, I just have to ask this. Are you afraid of heights?" The smile suddenly became more cheeky.

(Angelo)

He has silently come along for the meeting with Kaylee. But when he hears the discussion around the eye, he raises his eyebrow. He then goes to look at the eye itself.
"That doesn't look too bad. Mine got cleaved in half." He digs into his pocket and pulls out a small box. "Anyone interested?"

View user profile
Omega remained behind to help set up for the concert. Taking the time to casually chat with the people around him and save seats for the others if possible.


As Sand had been making her way back to the concert, Ash's screaming had drawn her in. She takes one glance at the fridge and brings a hand up to her mouth coughing a couple times. It's hard to tell if she's suppressing vomit or a snicker

"You guys planning on building Frankenstein's monster? What's with the collection of body parts?"

View user profile
(Kaylee's room)


As you look at the jar, the round object continues to swim inside, until it rotated at some point. It looks like a human eye, with a horrible scar at the center.


Kaylee looks at Angelo's box with worry and inches away in her seat: "Uhh... haha... no thanks..
I'm kinda only comfortable with looking at my own eye, you know?"


"Don't encourage her!" Ash called, looking at Sand and Angelo, before glaring at Kaylee: "This is not okay!"

"I don't understand what you're freaking out about" Kaylee said, lifting her chin up and crossing her arms.

"Because a girl! Doesn't want to open a fridge! And find her salad, sitting next to HER FRIENDS, AMPUTATED, EYE!!!"

"I thought you saw it last night, you put the salad there!" Kaylee called.

"It was dark! Your fridge light is broken!" Ash yelled: "I thought it was a jar of pickles!"

Kaylee burst out laughing.


"Umm.." Eva subtly called: "I don't wonna pry buuut, Ash? Why were you in Kaylee's room last night?"

Kaylee suddenly turned red.

Ash glared at Eva: "Excuse me! This is not important, To the Issue at hand! What's important, is the intervention we need to do here!" she looked at Kaylee again:
"You were supposed to throw this away!"


"I can't through it away!.." Kaylee called, becoming worried: "I'm.. attached to it... its was mine.. you know?"


"God. Someone help me" Ashley is looking at you pleadingly, hoping for support.

View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
Fire steps in, "If it makes you feel better Kaylee I would totally keep my head mounted on my wall..." she smiles for a moment before looking away, "If i could find the goddamn thing..." she huffs.

Megan raises a brow to the princess, "your gonna fly us out to smoke yea? In which case i dont mind all that much."

Rain takes Harle's hand and gets up slowly she doesn't make eye contact for a few
Moments, "Im trusting that you're right." She says quitely. She finally looks up, staring her in the eyes, her outline visible against the pitch black ocean behind her.

It feels like an omen...



Last edited by Rain_Runner on Sat 7 Jul 2018 - 6:26; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Kaylee Brown wrote:(Kaylee's room)


As you look at the jar, the round object continues to swim inside, until it rotated at some point. It looks like a human eye, with a horrible scar at the center.


Kaylee looks at Angelo's box with worry and inches away in her seat: "Uhh... haha... no thanks..
I'm kinda only comfortable with looking at my own eye, you know?"


"Don't encourage her!" Ash called, looking at Sand and Angelo, before glaring at Kaylee: "This is not okay!"

"I don't understand what you're freaking out about" Kaylee said, lifting her chin up and crossing her arms.

"Because a girl! Doesn't want to open a fridge! And find her salad, sitting next to HER FRIENDS, AMPUTATED, EYE!!!"

"I thought you saw it last night, you put the salad there!" Kaylee called.

"It was dark! Your fridge light is broken!" Ash yelled: "I thought it was a jar of pickles!"

Kaylee burst out laughing.


"Umm.." Eva subtly called: "I don't wonna pry buuut, Ash? Why were you in Kaylee's room last night?"

Kaylee suddenly turned red.

Ash glared at Eva: "Excuse me! This is not important, To the Issue at hand! What's important, is the intervention we need to do here!" she looked at Kaylee again:
"You were supposed to throw this away!"


"I can't through it away!.." Kaylee called, becoming worried: "I'm.. attached to it... its was mine.. you know?"


"God. Someone help me" Ashley is looking at you pleadingly, hoping for support.

"Well it's not that weird" Rogue shrugs, "I worked for an aristocratic family once as a bodyguard, and they had a tradition of taxiderming their deceased relatives, and keeping them in the library of their mountain castle."

View user profile
(Twilight)

"That's correct, just floating a little off the ship to get what we crave." She says. "I know it has risks, but it's better then silent suffering."

(Angelo)

Her ears perk up. "We can make a compromise here. Kaylee, you keep the eye, but put it in a place where we can't come across it by accident. I know many people who get really shocked from seeing such a thing without prior warning." He then gives a curious smile. "So tell me, what were you two doing here together last night?"

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum