The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hyuugan Mash - A Nightmare Night Story

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 14]

Rain pulls out her phone, quickly checks it, and shuts it off, she takes a seat and rests her hands on the table, intertwining her fingers. Rain notes the poster and smiles at mercer, "its about time Mrs.Mercer." she jests, "Im ready to get things underway if you guys are."

Fire smirks, "dead but not... legends never die." She chuckled and shows Eva her cybernetics, "I assure you I am very real darlin'. During a crisis in Aldihide I was dragged from my heaven and thrown into a mechanical body! As depressing and garbage as it it fate has its reasons and all you can do is assume that this is how its ment to be."

View user profile
Kaylee Brown wrote:// Hey guys, sorry for inactivity lately, too much pressure from college >.<

(Council Meeting)

"Right this way everyone" Ashley called, beginning to make her through the ships halls. As you pass by several windows, you see the shining lights of the port town, obscured by a fresh snowfall. Tiny snowflakes slowly fell from the sky, dancing and passing over the windows, as the ship began to cast off and slowly move away from the harbor.

"Looks like we're finally leaving" Ash said peeking through one of the windows, as she walked:
"...everything is only beginning" she grinned to herself, as she stepped into a large conference room.

There was a round table in the middle, with several people already seated. You recognize the Equestrian Councilor, Katherin Mercer almost immediately. Next to her, you spot an unfamiliar face, an elderly man in his late fifties, with a councilors badge.

The two were quietly talking and nodded to you, as you entered.

You spot several papers scattered over the table, one of them was a newspaper from this morning.
Ash picked it up and read the headline aloud:

"Union legalizes same-sex marriage, millions take to the streets in celebration" she read the front page and grinned. There was a picture of a large crowd celebrating in the Canterlots main square, by the looks of it.

"Glad something went right" Councilor Mercer called, slightly stretching her arms.

"You voted for this law to pass, madam councilor?" Ash called with a small smile.

"Seemed like the right thing to do" Mercer nodded, rubbing her eyes a little. She seems exhausted, the dark circles under her eyes have only gotten bigger since the last time you saw her.

Kaylee walked in a few moments later and fell into a chair next to Ashley.

"Okay everyone, lets get started" councilor Mercer called over the room: "Please switch off your phones or place them on silent, if anyone's hungry, refreshments will be brought in, in a few moments.

If anyone has any questions before we begin, please feel free to ask"

"May we throw the hamster ball simulator overboard?" Kaylee called in a formal voice, placing a folder with documents on the table: "Its taking too much valuable space in the storage bay"

"No you may not" Mercer replied, not looking up from her own documents.

"What if it was an 'accident'?" Rogue asks, making quotation marks with his fingers "You'd've plausible deniability..."

View user profile
Angelo took a seat at a table, putting something onto the seat next to him as he looks at the door.
"Any minute now."

Twilight came into the conference hall, a neutral look look on her face. She took the seat Angelo kept free, and said something to him.

"What did I miss?"
"Nothing important. Phones off, a statement of the legalization of same sex marriage, that's it."
"Ah, that event."

Twilight rubbed her temple as Angelo let out a heavy sigh. "I'm not against it, but that was a terrible day to be forced to work." Angelo said with a hint of exhaustion. "So happy the news decided to focus on the positive elements of that event."

"Well, that's our fate, Angelo." Twilight said with a weighted tone. "Let's be happy the news didn't have too much situations gone wrong that time."

Angelo then turned to the rest. "Anyway, what's the first point on the agenda?"

View user profile
(Council Meeting)

"Since Captain Brown is in charge of the ship-" Mercer casually began: "-she will be held responsible for any equipment damage, accidental or otherwise."

"Ahahaaaa.." Kaylee nervously laughed, scratching the back of her head: "That would be.. really baad.. haaa....."

"You picked this job, not me" Mercer said, looking over the documents: "In fact I recall you vigorously asking for this assignment"

"Nobody said I had to practice on a glitchy simulator though" Kaylee pretended to sob a little.

"Oh for gods sake" Mercer heavily sighed.

Kaylee noticed Twilight walk in and happily waved to her, with a bright smile.

"Alright, lets begin" Mercer called over the room, as a few crewmen walked in with a tray of small muffins, pastries and drinks, placing them on the table.
"First thing on the agenda is the Tilerium Resonator. The giant reactor found under Adelheid. The Opera Seven built it as a safe guard.
The Tilerium Resonator supposedly emits a sound wave, capable of shattering every piece of Tilerium in a very wide radius.

The Union Council believes its best to dismantle that thing, we really don't need it sitting around. The collateral damage it will cause, if activated-..." Mercer stopped talking and tilted her head, frowning at Kaylee.

Kaylee was looking under the table, apparently pulling her vibrating phone out of her pocket and looking at it.

"....moooooom!" Kaylee quietly said, looking at the ringing phone.

"Is she calling again?" Ash quietly whispered, smirking: "Stop, tell your mom to stop calling you. She knows its friday... are you gonna answer it?"

Mercer leaned back in her seat, rubbing her eyes.

Kaylee pressed a button on the phone and called: "Mooooooom"

"Hello?" Lisa's voice came over the speaker.

"Mooom, I'm in a coooouncil meeting! Stop calling me on my cooouncil meetings!" Kaylee called.

"Oh I'm sorry honey, i forgot it was friday" Lisa replied in an apologetic voice.

"Just kidding" Kaylee giggled a little: "I'm just making a joke, that's all"

"Crazy girl, you gonna give me a heart attack." You hear Lisa sighing.

"No, really" Ash called: "We are actually in a conference with the Council"

"You are on speaker, say hello to the everyone" Kaylee called.

You hear Lisa laughing: "Hello everyone"

"Okay, can I call you back" Kaylee said, slightly smiling.

"Yah, I just called you.. seriously you're in a council meeting?" Lisa called over the speaker.

"Yeah, what's up. Tell me whats on your mind?" Kaylee asked, smiling.

Councilor Mercer leaned back in her seat, clearly resigned.

Ash started quietly laughing.

"No, I just-" Lisa began: "-I was just calling to tell you that, your Dad, survived his operation."

"Wait what?" Harlequin called in alarm: "Oh my god, is he okay?"

View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com
(The Bar)

"Oh god, were you one of the folks they pulled out of the Labyrinth?" Eva asked with concern:
"God, I'm so sorry... are you okay?

I was out of town, when that whole thing went down in Adelheid. Got locked out of the city, when the lockdown began. Got inside, only once shit hit the fan.

I saw Nyx paratroopers dropping in from the sky.. I didn't know Nyx even had paratroopers.."

She said, biting her lower lip.

Angelo raised an eyebrow at the scene. "An operation? In what ways have they rewired his body?"

"Calm down guys." Twilight said. "Seems like he's going to be fine. Should we continue the meeting?"

Angelo pondered. "Would she be joining?"

View user profile
(The Council Meeting)

I never really cared for meetings, Derpy thought as the mare listened to the council proceedings. Sable had passed her a muffin which she accepted with quiet thanks. If there was one thing Derpy had missed when she'd jumped aboard the TARDIS, It was the food of Ponyville.

Derpy looked at the newspapers, smiling at a picture of two stallions who were hugging with beaming faces. She was just about to ask about the Tilerium Reactor, ears perked with curiosity when Kaylee's phone rang.

She laughed, saying hello with everyone else and reminding herself to ask about it later.

Last edited by Derpy/V'tara on Fri 20 Apr - 23:36; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
(The Bar)

V'tara nodded, looking at the violinist unpack his case. Maybe it was the countless adventures and the endless need for alertness, but something seemed off. The emotions in the room were excited, doubtless waiting for the solo to begin. She shrugged it aside, focusing on enjoying herself. After all, that's what they were there for.

"Oh nice!" She said to Takeshi, finishing her drink. It took a lot of alcohol to get a changeling drunk, but she'd get there. "What kind of mixed looks?

(P.s: Anyone know how to get constant email notifications set up? currently it sends it every now and then, don't want to miss out :3)

View user profile
Fire looks over at her, "well... im bigger, badder, have jets, and a sick as whip in my wrist... I can carry my greatsword in one hand and a sheild in the other... My mental state is questionable and i could possibly crack at any moment but it was like that before I died so i would say im better then ever!" She crosses her arms, "as for the nyx paratroopers it turns out my sister is running the nyx military and doing it more then well. In all of my days I haven't seen nyx thrive as it is now."

Rain raises her brow at Kaylee, "its cute and all i'll admit but with all due respect we do have work to do Mrs.Brown" she taps her fingers on the table.

View user profile
Sand hops into a chair and crosses her legs. Moments later she has a smallish book out is sketching the scene going on in front of her.

Ale in hand Omega makes his way over to Fire and Eva.

"Ah, more familiar faces" Omega greets the two warmly

View user profile
(Council Meeting)

"Wait," Harlequin called: "Did something happen to her dad?

Kaylee doubled over, laughing so hard, she could barely speak: "Should I have been there?"

"He survived his operation?.. " Ash said, trying not to start laughing with Kaylee: "I guess I'm glad to hear that"

"Should I have been there for that?" Kaylee's head fell on the table, as she was uncontrollably laughing.

"I didn't understand a word you said" Lisa called over the speaker.

"I said I'm very glad to hear that" Kaylee said, wiping the tears from her eyes: "I probably should have been there, in the emergency room."

"Nah," Lisa replied: "-it was nothing life threatening-"

"I Know!" Kaylee is literally dying of laughter: "Okay, I'm gonna call you back"

"I was gonna say, don't call him cos he's passed out, he's out of it." Lisa continued.

"Okay, I won't" Kaylee said, wiping tears from her eyes.

"If you wonna call him, call him in like, the evening-" Lisa continued.

"You realize you're actually in a council meeting.." Kaylee said, smiling.

"..what?" Lisa called.

"You realize you are actually in a council meeting.." Kaylee called again.

"Oh my god, I'm hanging up."

"Okay bye, love you." Kaylee said, pressing a few buttons on her phone: "I'm turning it off now"

"Wow" Ash said, leaning back: "What a call, to get on a conference" she started laughing: "I just wanted to call to let you know, that your father, survived his life threatening operation. OOH THAAAANX, HEY I GOTTA GO I'M IN A MEETING!"

Kaylee doubled over again, laughing: "Okay, to clarify, my dad did not have an emergency operation, she was just talking about a dentist tooth removal. Oh my god, that was my mom ladies and gentlemen"

"Okay, lets, get back on track" Harlequin said trying to suppress a smile. Kaylee's ringing laugh was contagious.

(The Bar)

"I dunno.." Takeshi said, thinking: "Some are looking at him in alarm.. as if.. they don't know what to expect.
Others..." Takeshi paused, becoming somewhat saddened, grim: "...they look at him like..
A wounded animal"

The young man quietly opened the case and gently took out a violin. It was made of fine polished wood, with beautiful carvings over it.
The man turned around and gently smiled.

It was Johan.

Slightly adjusting his glasses and moved toward the center of the stage, he raised his violin, closing his eyes for a moment.
Then, a quiet, soothing melody began to spread over the bar. It sounded colorful and kind, stirring something deep in your heart.
It was mesmerizing.

"Wow" Eva quietly said. Its unclear if she was referring to the music or Firewings words. Or both.

"...I've.. never really been to Nyx.. except during the Slavegear operation" she said, after a moment:
"My parents moved out of it, a very long time ago. Settled in the country of Soren. I was born there, lived there for most of my life"

She leaned back on the sofa, listening to the music: "I.. wander what its like there now..
I think.. I kinda want to visit..."

As Omega approached, Eva waved a bit, still somewhat entranced by the violin music.

//At the top, right corner of the page, there should be a button that says:
"Watch this topic" I think it sends out emails as well, but not a hundred percent sure, I'll check it out.

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Council Meeting)

"Wait," Harlequin called: "Did something happen to her dad?

Kaylee doubled over, laughing so hard, she could barely speak: "Should I have been there?"

"He survived his operation?.. " Ash said, trying not to start laughing with Kaylee: "I guess I'm glad to hear that"

"Should I have been there for that?" Kaylee's head fell on the table, as she was uncontrollably laughing.

"I didn't understand a word you said" Lisa called over the speaker.

"I said I'm very glad to hear that" Kaylee said, wiping the tears from her eyes: "I probably should have been there, in the emergency room."

"Nah," Lisa replied: "-it was nothing life threatening-"

"I Know!" Kaylee is literally dying of laughter: "Okay, I'm gonna call you back"

"I was gonna say, don't call him cos he's passed out, he's out of it." Lisa continued.

"Okay, I won't" Kaylee said, wiping tears from her eyes.

"If you wonna call him, call him in like, the evening-" Lisa continued.

"You realize you're actually in a council meeting.." Kaylee said, smiling.

"..what?" Lisa called.

"You realize you are actually in a council meeting.." Kaylee called again.

"Oh my god, I'm hanging up."

"Okay bye, love you." Kaylee said, pressing a few buttons on her phone: "I'm turning it off now"

"Wow" Ash said, leaning back: "What a call, to get on a conference" she started laughing: "I just wanted to call to let you know, that your father, survived his life threatening operation. OOH THAAAANX, HEY I GOTTA GO I'M IN A MEETING!"

Kaylee doubled over again, laughing: "Okay, to clarify, my dad did not have an emergency operation, she was just talking about a dentist tooth removal. Oh my god, that was my mom ladies and gentlemen"

"Okay, lets, get back on track" Harlequin said trying to suppress a smile. Kaylee's ringing laugh was contagious.

"Now that's one thing I don't miss" Rogue shakes his head whilst chuckling along.

View user profile
"Well you should know who Rain is. Who doesn't these days." Fire smiles, "If you can find her and hold a conversation she might just invite you to a tour. Rains pretty sour so just be nice, though she almost never leaves Harle's side so if you can convince one you can convince the other. What else do you want to talk about darlin."

Rain rolls her eyes and leans back

View user profile
Omega takes a seat on the ground slightly adjacent to the couch. He sips on the ale, keeping one ear on the performance

"I'm curious to what you two have been up two. Feels like ages since we last spoke" Omega pounders aloud to the two.

In the room with the council meeting Sand is silently chuckling along. She keeps silent though, observing the scene with sharp eyes.

View user profile
// Good morning everyone ^^

To set up email notifications, click the "Watch this topic" button, at the top right corner of the page,

Then click on your Profile button and go to the Notifications tab.

Find the line that says: "A new post in a watched topic" and place a V on the "By email" box.

It should send you an email, every time someone posts in the current thread =)

Gonna use this opportunity to give a quick update about the current rp and the upcoming one after it.

The Hyuugan Mash is a mostly improvised, holiday special rp, for characters to just hang out and have fun ^^
Most of the rp is improvised, but some elements are scripted and serve as a prologue for the next rp.

The next major rp is still being scripted, due to lack of time cos of college and the massive scale of the script, its taking a bit more time than I thought.
While the Hyuuga rp is running, I'll be trying to finish the script for the next rp in the background.

Once the script for the next rp is complete, I'll let you guys know and we'll be able to slowly wrap up Hyuuga.

I don't know if I can give an accurate time frame, cos college keeps throwing unpredictable work schedules at me, but roughly, I'm hoping I can finish the script for the next rp, by end of July.
Just a very rough estimate, it may be a bit sooner even.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the Hyuuga Holiday Special, got a few scripted events planned that will hopefully make the rp fun ^^

Take care everyone and have a good week =D

Fire crosses her legs, "I have been busy in the deserts on a project. Now that im basically immortal I thought i might as well start my own projects." She adjusts in her seat looking to omega.

View user profile
(Council Meeting)

"Okay" Mercer nodded: "Moving on,
The Union Council wants to dismantle the Tilerium Resonator. The damage it can cause, if activated.."

"Any updates from the Labyrinth?" Ash asked.

"Yes," Mercer looked over some documents: "Equestrian and Soren forces have been working together on this, coordinating their efforts.
The Labyrinth mapping is almost complete, all the Digital Waltz bunkers have been located and the harmful equipment in them was destroyed.

The Labyrinth victims are currently undergoing treatment at Soren's most prominent hospital for mental care"

Ashley grimaced: "A lot of them were locked inside a giant spider chassis. Or a griffon chassis.. or tiger"

"Yes" Mercer nodded: "Their Plumes of Dusk were safely transferred to human based models, under Dr. Zarovee's close supervision. Having a human resembling body, proved effective at helping them restore their mental health
They're all being treated at Soren's mental healthcare hospital"

"Emerald too?.." Kaylee quietly asked.

"Yes" Mercer nodded: "..she was found unable to stand trial. Therefore her treatment at the hospital is.. mandatory... That's how court cases like this work, if the defendant is found unable to stand trial, she must instead receive treatment at a mental care hospital, for a period of time, that she would otherwise serve in jail.."

"..can they help her?" Kaylee quietly asked.

"The best psychiatrists have been pooled together, from across the Union, to help treat all the Labyrinth victims" Mercer nodded: "They are receiving the best care we can give"

"..what about Tomas and Clopin?" Ashley asked.

"They have been sentenced to 6 months in prison" Mercer quietly said.

Harlequin frowned into space: "...the two hatch a plan to stop the Digital Waltz.. and do time in jail for it... this is wrong"

Kaylee rubbed her wrist, staring into space somewhere: "...we did everything we can to shorten their prison sentence.."

(The Bar)

"I'm always nice, wacha talking about" Eva smiled, leaning back on the couch and stretching:
"Maaan.. this month has been a pain.

They pooled every other cop in the Adelheid region, to run around the Labyrinth and map the whole thing. Looking for bunkers, Waltz horror tech, you name it.
Others are still digging through the debris, following the battle. Trying to clear out the roads, so they are somewhat passable, or at least, not a life hazard to walk through.

Its gonna take months, before Adelheid fully recovers" she sighed:

"And lets not even talk about the 'Information Fall'.

When the Digital Waltz crashed, so did most of the internet database. Incomprehensible amounts of data was lost, or left scrambled.
All the personal information that was stored online, bank accounts, hospital records, licenses, you name it, most of it was lost. Large corporations crashed over night.

The world is in a state of chaos. Its unclear how long it will take, before we recover from this.." Eva deeply sighed.

Twilight folded her fingers together, hiding her mouth behind her hands. She put on a serious gaze.

"Such is the nature of their actions" She spoke solemnly. "Even with the best intent, they broke several laws and caused incredible amounts of damage to the economy. We can't sadly fully overlook that."

She looked straight ahead. "Their hands had to become dirty to even set this in motion. Let's be glad they could've been cleansed as much as they were."

Angelo scraped his throat. "Well, to focus on the first issue, I believe we should go along with the dismantling of this reactor, along with any blueprints of it. After all, that thing screams to become the second Slavegear. And I'm sure you all know how that turned out." He looks around the room, knowing some of the culprits were there.

View user profile
Fire smiles, "it wont take too long im sure about that" her smile fadea crossing her arms, "those poor laberinth people... can we not talk about the laberinth im sure yiu understand it wasn't a pleasant experience."

View user profile
Blue, blonde and purple wrote:Twilight folded her fingers together, hiding her mouth behind her hands. She put on a serious gaze.

"Such is the nature of their actions" She spoke solemnly. "Even with the best intent, they broke several laws and caused incredible amounts of damage to the economy. We can't sadly fully overlook that."

She looked straight ahead. "Their hands had to become dirty to even set this in motion. Let's be glad they could've been cleansed as much as they were."

Angelo scraped his throat. "Well, to focus on the first issue, I believe we should go along with the dismantling of this reactor, along with any blueprints of it. After all, that thing screams to become the second Slavegear. And I'm sure you all know how that turned out." He looks around the room, knowing some of the culprits were there.

"Sometimes you have to break a few rules in order to get anything done for the greater good" Rogue comments "The red tape can stifle just as much as aid justice..."

View user profile
(Council Meeting)

Kaylee nodded, looking down with a saddened expression:
"..whatever happened to the Opera Seven?" she asked after a while.

"They were shoved inside prosthetic bodies" Harlequin grimly said.

"All of them?!" Kaylee exclaimed, horrified.

"Everyone except Andrew Hawkins" Harlequin replied: "With all the pain he caused, his court case is still going on, with new evidence and witnesses showing up to testify against him, every day. He is expected to receive several life sentences in jail.
I heard rumors the high court is considering a death penalty. If it comes through, it will be the second one, in Unions history.
The first one being, one of the Architects."

Harlequin grimaced, sighing: "As for the other Opera members, by the time we located them, they were stumbling towards a police station, mind controlled. When we removed their Neurochips, two of them went insane almost immediately. The others... their mental state is... not good"

Ashley grimaced: "What a shitshow"

Harlequin sighed: "...with your permission, I will keep my personal feelings on the matter to myself"

Councilor Mercer quietly reshuffled the documents next to her: "..perhaps we should move on to the next topic... Princess Kristina li-Asteria-.. I'm sorry, its Councilor li-Asteria now isn't it?.."

Harlequin nodded and briefly looked at everyone: "Yes... last week, Nyx has officially joined the Union. The Nyx folk elected me to be their Councilor for the term of four years. On that topic-" she looked at Mercer.

Mercer nodded: "The Union will be bringing in specialist and establishing four new hospitals in Nyx, as well as two more universities. We will also be supplying more military vehicles and hardware, as Nyx is currently unable to manufacture its own combat arsenal"

"In exchange-" Harlequin politely nodded: "Nyx will be supplying the Union with a steady stream of Tilerium. Your help is greatly appreciated, as always, madam Councilor" she nodded to Mercer.

"I believe we almost covered everything" Mercer briefly looked over her notes: "This is a public meeting, does anyone have any questions? We will be happy to answer" she smiled, looking at everyone at the table.

(The Bar)

"Of course, I'm sorry.." Eva nodded, looking down.

She sat quietly for a few moments, listening to Johan's violin, before looking up suddenly:

"Oh hey listen, I heard a rumor.." her eyes lit up excitedly and she moved closer to you, in a conspiratorial fashion:
"I heard, and don't tell anyone I said it, but! I heard a rumor, that Verria is developing a new prototype submarine! Suited for naval and coastline warfare, capable of reaching far into the continent.

The prototype is still in development and they're already training a new generation of officers to navigate those subs! Supposedly, this prototype will allow the Union very fast deployment, effectively protecting its cities around the glove, no matter the location or nature of the threat.

Its pretty exciting-" Eva grinned, slightly jumping up and down on her seat, then stopped, looking wide eyed at Firewing:

"...umm... Fire?....F...Fire?..." she slowly pointed at you: "...there's a ... child.. over you"

You turn around to notice a filly with blond hair, latching onto the couch and sitting just above Fire's head, looking at everyone with bright, wide open eyes:

"HI! I'M ZOY! WHAT'S YOUR NAME!" the child called in a tiny, high pitched voice, smiling at everyone in excitement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum