The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witchers of Nifelheim

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 26]

76 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Thu 9 Aug - 23:02

"Equestria... The safe haven of magic..." She said slowly. "I never thought I hear those words together..."

She then looks up. "Okay, if we have a murderer on the loose, we need to find him or her. Let's try to see how the path went. The murders started in the green planes, then went around the world. Currently, the acts are performed in Tesia. Somehow the path lead here. We must trace the path to find the next place they go to."

She ponders. "Second, while I allow lethal force to be used on the suspect, I prefer them alive to know what ritual we need to reverse. Magic can't just go away, it needs to go somewhere. But what's holding it? We need to find that out."

View user profile

77 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Thu 9 Aug - 23:28

Harlequin nodded:

"All the ritualistic murders in Tesia, were conducted here, in Beusoleil. It should be safe to assume the next murder will happen in this city as well.
Unfortunately we don't know how many murders need to occur, before the killer moves to the next country, so we need to act fast.

He cannot be allowed to leave this city. If he does, his next target will be Equestria"

Harlequin sighed:
"...the latest murder happened only an hour ago. The police has the area locked down. If we go there now and investigate the crime scene, we may be able to pick up a fresh trail of the killer"

View user profile http://ultimate.forumotion.com

78 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Thu 9 Aug - 23:34

Sand pulls herself to her feet. Her face ghostlike and one of her eyes twitching slightly. Without a word, she stumbles over to a nearby trash can and proceeds to vomit into it. Eye's now watering she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Were the murders just in major cities?" Sand swallows, and moves closer to the group. A little bit of colour has returned to her cheeks but the rest of her still looks very pale.

View user profile

79 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Thu 9 Aug - 23:38

"Unfortunately we don't have any data about his murders in other countries" Harlequin said:
"Too many mental breakdowns have happened there. Too many cases of violence.

The police couldn't determine which murders were his, and which belonged to those with a mental breakdown"

80 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Fri 10 Aug - 1:07

"Well... i mean... there are new murders but..." she rises to her feet, walking up to the revolver she dropped and picks it up, flicking the drums opening up she begins reloading it one round at a time, the spent shells clanking on the floor. With a flip of the revolver she holsters it. Walking up shs picks up her shortsword and sheaths it. With a deep breath she bows, a bit of blood dripping from her fingers, "Lead the way."

View user profile

81 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Fri 10 Aug - 6:53

She nods to Harlequin then glances back to her Scimitar that was laying across the room. Raising her empty hand she lets out a single sharp whistle and snaps her fingers. Without missing a beat Ornstein swoops down, grabs the blade from the ground and flies it over to Sand's open hand.

The two blades are reconnected into one and sheathed back into their scabbard. Ornstein takes perch on Sand's shoulder. His head darts from one person to the next, it would be easy to assume that if he wasn't domesticated as he was he would have taken off or started attacking by now.

"What if it's not a murderer, but this entire thing is just a magical pandemic. A disease that alters the chemistry in the brain making both magic and full sleep impossible. What if whatever happened with that crystal is happening slowly over the entire globe? And the psychotic breakdowns would be as a cough is to the common cold" She massages the wounded part of her arm, wincing slightly "What if the idea of the murderer is just another part of the psychotic breakdown"

Her voice goes quiet and she looks down. There is a hint of despair in her voice. "What if we can't stop this?"

View user profile

82 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Fri 10 Aug - 15:29

"If we do nothing, we won't stop it for sure" Harlequin said with determination: "But if we keep trying, there might be a chance"

She slightly wrapped herself in her arms, looking at the sun, through one of the shattered windows in the lobby:

"Though I understand what you're asking.
What if the serial killer, is just another victim of the mental breakdowns. Just another person who lost his mind and began killing. Unrelated to the disappearance of magic.
No more responsible for his actions, than the others who lost their mind"

She turned and looked at you:

"We have uncovered evidence suggesting the contrary. Most of it, are witness accounts of the killer"

She frowned into space:

"Male, in his late fifties, graying hair.
With 'Shining Eyes and Sword Aflame'.

Dressed in a brown, hooded cloak.

The witnesses couldn't get a good look at his face, but they caught a look at something else.

The man was casting magic" Harlequin looked at you with a grave expression:

"The best mages in Tesia cannot conjure a snowball, yet this guy was seen hurling lighting bolts across the street, without batting an eye.
The disappearance of magic has zero effect on him.

And if that wasn't bizarre enough-" Harlequin frowned:

"...witnesses claim, he was an Earth Pony"

83 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Fri 10 Aug - 17:32

Rain blinks, "Fire herself had enough trouble casting her spells as a pegasus. What is an earth pony doing throwing lightning bolts." She shakes her head, "No matter. I think this matter is most urgent and we should start moving immediately." She looks around the group, "Can i get a water bottle as well by chance?"

View user profile

84 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Fri 10 Aug - 18:02

Twilight raises an eyebrow.

"An earth pony? Are they sure he doesn't just hide his horn well?"

She scrapes her throat and folds her arms. "It could makes sense, to a degree. All of us have a level of magic, which comes out differently. The bodies of earth ponies are usually stronger then others and their harvests are healthier and more bountiful. And the wings of a pegasus can't carry their bodies on their own, they shouldn't be big enough for that. And there's the ability to cloudwalk. It's safe to say their magic just comes out differently compared to unicorns. "

She puts a hand to her chin "But if they do have something to shape the raw arcane power with, it is possible. And if that murderer is draining magic, which it is beginning to sound like, the quantity of his harvest is enough to toss around such force as it's essentially an upscaled version of cantrips and prank spells at that point."

She gets up. "Let's try to look from above. The appearance of such magic should stand out quite a bit in a place otherwise devoid of magic. But do be warned, this foe is most likely stronger then us individuals. Don't be reckless and rush in too fast."

View user profile

85 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Fri 10 Aug - 18:33

She nods, seeming to be satisfied with Harlequins answer. Her gaze lingers on the shards of the broken crystal.

"Well we do have one advantage over him" she wanders over to one of the shards and crouches down. "We at least won't be surprised if he actually is an earth pony capable of casting magic and not just a unicorn."

She reaches out towards the shard with a hand. Hesitantly, but still dedicated to the task.

View user profile

86 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Sat 11 Aug - 12:11

Harlequin passed her water flask to Rain, then nodded to everyone: "Follow me, we have cars waiting outside"

She approached Amy and sat in front of her on one knee. Amy briefly stopped hiding her face in her hands and looked up.

"Amy, I know the experience you had here was traumatic, but you're still alive and this mess is only beginning.
Shake it off. I need you. Okay?" Harlequin said, taking hold of Amy's shoulders.

Amy gingerly wiped the tears from her eyes and reluctantly nodded.

"Lets go" Harlequin called, beginning to march towards the lobby's grand exit doors.

As Sand reaches out and looks at one of the shards from the crystal, it looks murky, gray and empty of light. It almost seems like, whatever magic it once held, had dissipated into the surrounding area, leaving the shards empty.

Walking outside of the Grand University, you spot four black colored SUV's, waiting for you outside. A team of batpony's in black and purple military uniforms and armored vests, were mingling around the vehicles. They all had the 'Nyx Defense Force' patch sewed on their shoulders, like Amy.

As you approach, Harlequin popped open a hard case, in one of the vehicles and began handing out earpiece radios.
"There's a lot of us, so we'll have to disperse around different vehicles. We can stay in contact like this" she said, handing you the earpiece.

As you boarded the SUV's, the drivers rolled onto the highway, just as the ambulances began to arrive at the Grand University.

Without any other traffic on the roads, the city felt eerily quiet. Vehicles than ran on electricity were far and wide in between.
The landscape of differently shaped skyscrapers began to run past your eyes again, as you looked out the cars window. All the buildings looked gray, in the suns light. You have a feeling they didn't look like this, back when magic still worked.

"Tomas, whats the ETA to the crime scene?" Harlequin called over the radio, as the SUV's speeded down the empty road.

"15 minutes" you heard a familiar voice through the earpiece.

Tomas was driving one of the SUV's. Unlike the others, he wore inconspicuous civilian clothing, ideal for blending into a crowd. You do note an armored vest, under his jacket.

"Everyone, there's a matter I wanted to discuss, before we reach the crime scene" Harlequin called over the earpiece:

"The mental breakdowns are becoming more and more frequent around the globe. More violent. They have potential to affect anyone... soldiers and civilians... our parents, our siblings... our children.
What happened at the university, can happen to them.

I believe our families are no longer safe"

She grimly stared ahead, watching the road, as the SUV's speeded forward:

"Equestria is currently the only safe haven, with no mental breakdowns or magic disturbances.
It is the safest place on earth right now.
If you want, I could arrange a transport for your families, to be evacuated to Equestria within the next 24 hours.

They will be safe there"

She looked back at you: "Should I make the call?"

87 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Sat 11 Aug - 14:12

"In any regular circimstance I'd say yes. It would be a no brainer, but Kristina what do you think we should do?" She crosses her arms with a smile before popping open the canteen and taking a sip. She had washed her hands before stepping into the car obviously wanting to move past the previous situation as quickly as possible.

View user profile

88 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Sat 11 Aug - 19:48

Kaylee Brown wrote:Harlequin passed her water flask to Rain, then nodded to everyone: "Follow me, we have cars waiting outside"

She approached Amy and sat in front of her on one knee. Amy briefly stopped hiding her face in her hands and looked up.

"Amy, I know the experience you had here was traumatic, but you're still alive and this mess is only beginning.
Shake it off. I need you. Okay?" Harlequin said, taking hold of Amy's shoulders.

Amy gingerly wiped the tears from her eyes and reluctantly nodded.

"Lets go" Harlequin called, beginning to march towards the lobby's grand exit doors.

As Sand reaches out and looks at one of the shards from the crystal, it looks murky, gray and empty of light. It almost seems like, whatever magic it once held, had dissipated into the surrounding area, leaving the shards empty.

Walking outside of the Grand University, you spot four black colored SUV's, waiting for you outside. A team of batpony's in black and purple military uniforms and armored vests, were mingling around the vehicles. They all had the 'Nyx Defense Force' patch sewed on their shoulders, like Amy.

As you approach, Harlequin popped open a hard case, in one of the vehicles and began handing out earpiece radios.
"There's a lot of us, so we'll have to disperse around different vehicles. We can stay in contact like this" she said, handing you the earpiece.

As you boarded the SUV's, the drivers rolled onto the highway, just as the ambulances began to arrive at the Grand University.

Without any other traffic on the roads, the city felt eerily quiet. Vehicles than ran on electricity were far and wide in between.
The landscape of differently shaped skyscrapers began to run past your eyes again, as you looked out the cars window. All the buildings looked gray, in the suns light. You have a feeling they didn't look like this, back when magic still worked.

"Tomas, whats the ETA to the crime scene?" Harlequin called over the radio, as the SUV's speeded down the empty road.

"15 minutes" you heard a familiar voice through the earpiece.

Tomas was driving one of the SUV's. Unlike the others, he wore inconspicuous civilian clothing, ideal for blending into a crowd. You do note an armored vest, under his jacket.

"Everyone, there's a matter I wanted to discuss, before we reach the crime scene" Harlequin called over the earpiece:

"The mental breakdowns are becoming more and more frequent around the globe. More violent. They have potential to affect anyone... soldiers and civilians... our parents, our siblings... our children.
What happened at the university, can happen to them.

I believe our families are no longer safe"

She grimly stared ahead, watching the road, as the SUV's speeded forward:

"Equestria is currently the only safe haven, with no mental breakdowns or magic disturbances.
It is the safest place on earth right now.
If you want, I could arrange a transport for your families, to be evacuated to Equestria within the next 24 hours.

They will be safe there"

She looked back at you: "Should I make the call?"

"Thanks for the offer, but I haven't got anyone" Rogue replies.

View user profile

89 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Sat 11 Aug - 20:59

There was a response coming from one side.

"My family is already in Equestria, so there's no relocation needed for my family." The purple pony said.
"With that said, where would you let them go as refugees? You're not the only ones going there. You will need a place for the families."

View user profile

90 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Sat 11 Aug - 21:46

Sand fiddles around with the part of the shard, having decided to pick it up "I'll take the offer, thank you."

View user profile

91 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Sun 12 Aug - 15:14

"The port city of Renee has a number of government safe houses" Harlequin said:
"The government officials owe me a few favors there. I will pull some strings. Our families will be safe there"

She said, briefly looking at Rain: "I'm going to make the call, okay? I believe its the safest option"
Harlequin looked out of the window and switched channels on her radio, giving instructions to someone.

"You're right about refugees" Tomas quietly called from his drivers seat, watching the road:
"Hundreds of people are pouring into Equestria from across the globe. Councilor Mercer has arranged a place for them, but their numbers grow exponentially.

We have to stop the mental breakdowns, before it gets worse"

Amy nodded from her seat. Her laptop was open and she was scrolling through a number of scanned documents. After a few minutes she called:
"...guys... the local police department just notified me...

The street artist, it front of the university, the one drawing the door on the sidewalk.
He committed suicide.
Jumped off a bridge" Amy quietly said:

"...local witnesses say, he talked to them just before...
He told them: 'I couldn't open the door in time'." Amy said and went quiet.

"I've made the arrangements" Harlequin called from her seat: "Our families will be safe.
We can fully focus on the task at hand.
Tom, how long until the crime scene?"

".......... we're here" Tomas called from his seat, as the black SUV's pulled up next to an old apartment complex, in a small residential community.

Several police cars were parked outside, their lights brightly flashing. The entire area was blocked off by a dozen officers in uniform. They all looked haunted and visibly at their limit.

The black SUV's slowly parked in front of the building entrance and the Nyx troopers began to pile out.

"This way" Harlequin called, approaching the apartment complex. It was an old structure, built well over 50 years ago and visibly coming apart. The paint was coming off or absent in a few places, the fire escape ladder was rusting away from recent rains. Some faded graffiti was present on the lower wall.
The entire building was so old, it looked like it could crumble at any moment.

With no elevator in sight, Harlequin began a hike to the third floor. The stair case was very cramped and smelled foul. The lights on the ceiling were shattered, as were some of the windows on the stare case floors. The view outside showed a gray city, obscured by approaching rain clouds.

On the third floor, Harlequin stopped.

There were only 4 apartments on this floor.
You see one of the apartment doors hanging open, with a half dozen police officers hanging around, both inside and out.

"This is the place" Harlequin said, walking in through the door and squeezing in between the police officers inside.
"The victim was killed inside this apartment.

This happened less than an hour ago so the tracks are still fresh.
Look for anything out of the ordinary. Examine as much as you can. Even the slightest detail could point to something big.

Reconstructing the events of the crime in a chronological order, could help in the investigation"

As you near the crime scene, you hear a brief noise, coming from just across the hall. Looking in its direction, you notice another apartment door, with the door slightly ajar. Behind it, was an elderly lady, quietly watching you.
When she realized you were looking at her, she closed her apartment door shut.

92 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Sun 12 Aug - 18:36

Kaylee Brown wrote:"The port city of Renee has a number of government safe houses" Harlequin said:
"The government officials owe me a few favors there. I will pull some strings. Our families will be safe there"

She said, briefly looking at Rain: "I'm going to make the call, okay? I believe its the safest option"
Harlequin looked out of the window and switched channels on her radio, giving instructions to someone.

"You're right about refugees" Tomas quietly called from his drivers seat, watching the road:
"Hundreds of people are pouring into Equestria from across the globe. Councilor Mercer has arranged a place for them, but their numbers grow exponentially.

We have to stop the mental breakdowns, before it gets worse"

Amy nodded from her seat. Her laptop was open and she was scrolling through a number of scanned documents. After a few minutes she called:
"...guys... the local police department just notified me...

The street artist, it front of the university, the one drawing the door on the sidewalk.
He committed suicide.
Jumped off a bridge" Amy quietly said:

"...local witnesses say, he talked to them just before...
He told them: 'I couldn't open the door in time'." Amy said and went quiet.

"I've made the arrangements" Harlequin called from her seat: "Our families will be safe.
We can fully focus on the task at hand.
Tom, how long until the crime scene?"

".......... we're here" Tomas called from his seat, as the black SUV's pulled up next to an old apartment complex, in a small residential community.

Several police cars were parked outside, their lights brightly flashing. The entire area was blocked off by a dozen officers in uniform. They all looked haunted and visibly at their limit.

The black SUV's slowly parked in front of the building entrance and the Nyx troopers began to pile out.

"This way" Harlequin called, approaching the apartment complex. It was an old structure, built well over 50 years ago and visibly coming apart. The paint was coming off or absent in a few places, the fire escape ladder was rusting away from recent rains. Some faded graffiti was present on the lower wall.
The entire building was so old, it looked like it could crumble at any moment.

With no elevator in sight, Harlequin began a hike to the third floor. The stair case was very cramped and smelled foul. The lights on the ceiling were shattered, as were some of the windows on the stare case floors. The view outside showed a gray city, obscured by approaching rain clouds.

On the third floor, Harlequin stopped.

There were only 4 apartments on this floor.
You see one of the apartment doors hanging open, with a half dozen police officers hanging around, both inside and out.

"This is the place" Harlequin said, walking in through the door and squeezing in between the police officers inside.
"The victim was killed inside this apartment.

This happened less than an hour ago so the tracks are still fresh.
Look for anything out of the ordinary. Examine as much as you can. Even the slightest detail could point to something big.

Reconstructing the events of the crime in a chronological order, could help in the investigation"

As you near the crime scene, you hear a brief noise, coming from just across the hall. Looking in its direction, you notice another apartment door, with the door slightly ajar. Behind it, was an elderly lady, quietly watching you.
When she realized you were looking at her, she closed her apartment door shut.

"Have the police already interviewed the other residents in the building, found out what they heard?" Rogue asks Harlequin "And has a forensics team already been over the crime scene itself?"

View user profile

93 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Sun 12 Aug - 18:50

Rain frowns opening a pair of glasses and resting them on her nose, "I dont think It matters... we might be able to pull more info from them ourselfs, i suggest we do our own questioning." she approaches the room and weaves through the police. She pulls out her ID just in case she runs into police trouble.

View user profile

94 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Sun 12 Aug - 21:06

Twilight gave polite nods as she went in the apartment. Once inside, she didn't go to the body of the victim, but rshe checked the other rooms to see if anything has happened in there. Bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, anything that may have been recently moved.

During this all, she was silent, as if her mind was elsewhere.

View user profile

95 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Sun 12 Aug - 23:51

Before entering the apartment Sand whispered something to Ornstein, who took off and found a perch on the roof of a nearby building. Once inside she takes a moment to steady herself. Another wave of nausea washed over her as her eyes passed over the body. In the several hours she had been in Tesia she had encountered a total of seven corpses. Her time exploring ruins over the years had exposed her to many more, but there was a big difference between someone who just recently died and someone who had been dead for over 100 years.

Sand finds a spot out of the way of the police and starts to draw the scene in front of her. Her facial expression, posture, and half flushed half pale colour to her face making it apparent that she is very uncomfortable being this close to a fresh body.

View user profile

96 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Mon 13 Aug - 10:47

"The police only arrived a few minutes before us, from what I understood, they still haven't questioned the neighbors. We'll have to do the heavy lifting" Harlequin said, looking around:

"The forensics team only managed to establish the cause and time of death. They're still working on the crime scene, so we'll have to assist there as well"

As you begin to examine the apartment, you immediately notice how small it is. It only consisted of a small living room, linked to a kitchen, and a bathroom at the far end.

(The Living Room)

As soon as you enter, a strong smell of 'Dog Rose' and 'Rose Hips' began assaulting your senses. You're not quite sure where the smell came from, but the room was saturated with it.

In the center of the room, on the wooden floor, was a completely burned body. It was entirely covered in dark ash, the facial features were unidentifiable.

The body laid in the center of a massive pentagram, seemingly hand drawn with chalk. The pentagram was almost 2 meters in radius, drawn with strange shapes across its perimeter and bizarre looking symbols.

Whatever this chalk was made off, it was seemingly set on fire and burned out, now reduced to small traces of ash.

You also notice a charred blanket, laying just next to the body.

A forensics expert was sitting next to the body and examining it. As you approach, he looks up:

"Officer Chabot. Good to meet you" he spoke Soren with a heavy Tesian accent. Chabot looked down at the body again and sighed:

"Contrary to what we're expecting, the cause of death was actually a stab wound to the chest. The victims heart was perforated, seemingly by a very large dagger or sword" he briefly looks up at you: "We haven't found the murder weapon yet.

Any at rate, the body was burned, shortly after the victim has passed away. Time of death, approximately 1 hour ago. Here's something strange though, look at the stab wound" he slowly pointed at it with a pen:

"The area around the wound is burned much more, than the rest of the body. In fact, the further away from the stab wound, the lesser the signs of the burns.
It almost seems like the fire originated from the stab wound"

"The floor is wooden, looks really old too" Tom said, coming closer: "Good thing the entire apartment didn't catch fire"
He took a step closer and his boot emitted a loud splashing sound. Then you noticed a thick layer of water, just over the floor.

Tomas noticed it as well and looked at it in surprise: "Was there a fire in the apartment?" Tomas asked one of the cops: "Did you guys put it out?"

"No" the cop shook his head: "It was like this when we got here. The floor was already flooded with water. The apartment was empty when we arrived"

"...odd" Tom said, looking around: "Did the killer put out the fire?..... didn't want the entire apartment complex burning down?"

"How thoughtful of him" Harlequin coldly replied.

As you continue to examine the living room, you notice a sofa nearby, covered with blankets that laid in a heap. No sings of fire or burns here.

An empty tea cup is standing on a tiny table, next to the sofa. A half empty box of tissues is lying on the floor, right next to a trashcan that's full of used tissues.

Apart from that, you notice an old wardrobe, nearby. It appears to be closed.

(The Kitchen)

The smell of 'Rose Hips' was even stronger here and obviously originated from this area.

You notice a large pot, full of clean water, standing on a stove. The water must have been boiled recently, you can still see some steam rising over the pot.

The stove itself looks horribly greasy and charred. It looks like it hasn't been cleaned for ages.

Examining the kitchen as a whole, you notice disarray. Some of the cabinets were left wide open, or half open. The kitchen table and chairs, pushed to the far side, creating a lot of room around the stove.

Nothing was broken however.

You note an open window in the kitchen, with the view of the gray city outside. Coming closer, you notice the fire escape ladder, just on the other side of the window.

(Bathroom)

Everything seemed decently neat and orderly here.

A ton of used tissues are laying in the garbage can.

97 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Mon 13 Aug - 12:36

The newly added information of the pentagram and the stab wound does not improve Sand's composure.

"Amy?" she calls to her "Can I speak to you for a moment, please? In the hall"

Not waiting for an answer Sand steps outside. Letting out a slow breath.

View user profile

98 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Mon 13 Aug - 14:03

Amy passed her open laptop to Tomas and followed Sand into the hall. In turn, Tom began looking over the scanned documents on the laptop.

"This is the 6sth victim. Female, unicorn. Identity still unknown." Tom said after a while, scrolling through the documents:

"All the other victims were found in the same way. A stab wound through the heart and the bodies completely burned, left in the middle of a pentagram.
The smell of 'Rose Hips' was also noted in all other crime scenes"

He looked at everyone in the apartment: "I have all the data about the previous victims, here on the laptop. We should start going through all of it, to find similarities between the murders.
If there's a pattern here, we might be able to predict his next murder"

He slightly squinted at the screen:

"All the documents were hard copies, scanned into the computer however. I won't be able to run a digital search, and there's just too much data to go through all of it.

But if you give me a specific inquiry, I'll be able to quickly locate it in the data.

For example, if you'll ask, were all the victims unicorns, I'll be able to pull data on all previous victims and say..... there were unicorns, pegasi and earth ponies among the victims. So there's no visible similarity there.

"Let me know which other fields you'd like to check for similarities.
Hopefully that way, we may be able to find a pattern between the murders"

Amy stepped out into the hall and looked at Sand with some level of worry:

"Yes, Sand? W-what's wrong?"

99 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Mon 13 Aug - 14:42

"What's wrong is that there is a body in there and not a single person is freaking out!" Sand's voice catches in her throat for a moment "I can understand the police, but no one else? I thought, maybe if I did what I always do in a situation and sketch the scene it would make me feel better. But now I'm pretty sure both what happened with the enchanters and the body in that room are going to be my next nightmares."

Sand wipes her eyes with one hand. Clearly trying to hold tears back and keep her composure. It looks like it's going to break at any moment, "I want to help but I just can't go back in the room and I'm scared to help question the other residents. What if they turn hostile and I have to watch another person die?"

View user profile

100 Re: Witchers of Nifelheim on Mon 13 Aug - 15:57

"Man... if only we had an android or somethin'" she frowns, "Make this job way easier." She huffs as she walks around, she looks around seeing if she can focus in on anything off, "Where do you think he goes so quickly... she walks through all the rooms looking for an escape route

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum