The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2

+2
Some Sinner
Disgruntled purple
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Thu 28 Mar - 22:25

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain wraps an arm around Ursula, "I'm sure she did amazing ursula." She smiles, "you turned out to be such a sweetheart. She taught you well." She rests kneeling beside her daughter, "She showed you compassion and friendship. The two things I'm not exactly the best at if you couldn't tell." She looks down, "I cant be her... but good lord if im not going to make our time more memorable." She smiles, "and you wont get rapiered in the eyes I promise." She rubs ursulas back trying to help her feel better.

Rain falls silent for a moment looking to the grave keeling before it, her smile slowly fades as her voice becomes more serious, "Shes proud of you... wherever she is." Another moment of silence fills the air, "...I am too... I can only hope that you can wrap your head around the machine world..." she takes a deep breath, "Even now..." she says with a long exhale, "...I dont understand that place myself." She looks at Ursula, "I know im probably not a vibrant or motherly... I know I can be too honest and distant but... I'm proud of you. You wanted to protect your homeland and you did it, and I cant think of anything to be more proud of. Im sure she was a wonderful woman and I would have loved to meet her." She gives Ursula a small smile.

977Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 29 Mar - 17:39

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Rain)

Ursula slowly leaned closer and rested her head on your shoulder, curling up and quietly crying. The wind gently howled over the field, bringing with it a few stray snowflakes. They floated passed you and  came to rest on the red flowers by the grave.

You're not sure how much time passed exactly, before Ursula wiped her eyes and calmed down. Still leaning on your shoulder, she quietly looked at the grave, before speaking again:

"...thank you" she straightened up and nervously sighed, taking a more formal, sitting position in front of the grave:

"..hey, mom?" she looked at you: "Could I.. ask you a favor?
I left a small box of personal belongings at my house, somewhere in the living room. Its full of mine and Agatha's personal effects. Small trinkets and such.. things that hold a lot of precious memories.

Would you mind.. going there and bringing it to the convoy?" she looked down with a sad smile:

"I'm.. afraid.. that if I walk in there again.. mine and my mothers house... I'll turn into a complete sobbing mess and won't be able to help the convoy for a while...

Would you.. find that little box for me?.. my house is the one with a blue roof and a bullfinch drawn on the door.."

She looked at the grave again: "..I'll.. stay here a while longer.. gather my thoughts.." she closed her eyes and sighed.

(Twilight, Rogue, Radiance)

"This is our home" the grandfather firmly said in a hoarse voice:
"My parents and grandparents built this village. They sweat and bled to make a home for us. Their bones still rest on this land.

If we were to leave, who would care for their graves?

Are we to abandon them now? Abandon our land? So the parasites can walk through here and extinguish everything we hold dear? No" the elderly man shook his head:

"We were born here, we lived here and we are going to die here. And if some parasite fucker tries to go through our village, we will beat him with pitchforks so bad, his own ancestor won't recognize him." the grandfather roared with a scowl.

You look into the eyes of the three, grandfather, daughter and grandson. They were clearly human, their eyes lacked the distinct glow of a Witcher.
Their hearts were racing fast, they were clearly expecting a fight or an argument and were now likely swimming in adrenaline.

The three are defiantly frowning at you.
You can't tell if they're faking their points of view.

Tim walked in a few moments after. His usual jolly demeanor deflated almost immediately. He sighed, shaking his head and quietly spoke to you in Soren:
"...we should've expected this... such points of view are not uncommon in Nifelheim"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

978Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 29 Mar - 18:08

Dan One

Dan One

He quietly responds in the same language "Odd we've only heard him speak"

Radiance walks over to the daughter and address her directly "And what about you ma'am, why do you want to stay?"

979Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 29 Mar - 19:00

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Rain)

Ursula slowly leaned closer and rested her head on your shoulder, curling up and quietly crying. The wind gently howled over the field, bringing with it a few stray snowflakes. They floated passed you and  came to rest on the red flowers by the grave.

You're not sure how much time passed exactly, before Ursula wiped her eyes and calmed down. Still leaning on your shoulder, she quietly looked at the grave, before speaking again:

"...thank you" she straightened up and nervously sighed, taking a more formal, sitting position in front of the grave:

"..hey, mom?" she looked at you: "Could I.. ask you a favor?
I left a small box of personal belongings at my house, somewhere in the living room. Its full of mine and Agatha's personal effects. Small trinkets and such.. things that hold a lot of precious memories.

Would you mind.. going there and bringing it to the convoy?" she looked down with a sad smile:

"I'm.. afraid.. that if I walk in there again.. mine and my mothers house... I'll turn into a complete sobbing mess and won't be able to help the convoy for a while...

Would you.. find that little box for me?.. my house is the one with a blue roof and a bullfinch drawn on the door.."

She looked at the grave again: "..I'll.. stay here a while longer.. gather my thoughts.." she closed her eyes and sighed.

(Twilight, Rogue, Radiance)

"This is our home" the grandfather firmly said in a hoarse voice:
"My parents and grandparents built this village. They sweat and bled to make a home for us. Their bones still rest on this land.

If we were to leave, who would care for their graves?

Are we to abandon them now? Abandon our land? So the parasites can walk through here and extinguish everything we hold dear? No" the elderly man shook his head:

"We were born here, we lived here and we are going to die here. And if some parasite fucker tries to go through our village, we will beat him with pitchforks so bad, his own ancestor won't recognize him." the grandfather roared with a scowl.

You look into the eyes of the three, grandfather, daughter and grandson. They were clearly human, their eyes lacked the distinct glow of a Witcher.
Their hearts were racing fast, they were clearly expecting a fight or an argument and were now likely swimming in adrenaline.

The three are defiantly frowning at you.
You can't tell if they're faking their points of view.

Tim walked in a few moments after. His usual jolly demeanor deflated almost immediately. He sighed, shaking his head and quietly spoke to you in Soren:
"...we should've expected this... such points of view are not uncommon in Nifelheim"

"Yesssssss... Have you actually seen a Glystaria horde up close? Because, trust me on this one, they're not exactly one to knock on the door and come in single-file so you can clobber them all whilst tied up like that" Rogue says to the old man,

"Besides that, fighting spirit alone isn't going to be worth much when mundane weapons like pitchforks don't really have much more effect on them than a particularly determined stiff breeze..."

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain nods, "Of course I can." She gives her daughter a kiss to the top of her head before standing up, "Dont stay here too long hun." She says quitely, "Remember this town is on a clock." She nods before making her way in the general direction of the home, looking around for A blue roof with a weird bird on it hopeing to scout out the house before getting in.

981Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Sat 30 Mar - 11:40

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight folded her arms behind her back, making her stand up straight. She looked at them and spoke.

"You hold your father and grandfather in high regard. I can accept that. But, if you die, will there be someone else to take care of their relics? Or even be there to bury you?"

She paced around for a bit. "Your forefathers came here from somewhere else and build this place. Why did they leave the place they lived before? And, why can't you build a new life in a different place? I'm sure your forefathers apreciate the care you give to their remains, but I think they want your survival even more."

She kept a stern face. "Take my words as you want, it's your choice in the end."

982Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Sat 30 Mar - 16:45

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum