The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 39]

1Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Empty Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Sat 30 Mar - 16:44

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

WITCHERS OF NIFELHEIM

Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Witche12

Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Witche11

(Twilight, Rogue, Radiance)

Your words seem to have given the three pause, before the grandfather frowned at Twilight:

"Don't look down on us, young lady, I've lived three times as much as you!
We'll manage, somehow. We always have" the elderly man made a point to look away from Twilight:

"Be on your way and let us be"

Tim quietly sighed: "..they're in denial" he whispered.

The daughter seems to be mulling things over. The prospect of fighting a Glystaria with an ineffective weapon, seems to have given her the most pause.
She eventually looked up at you again and spoke up:

"M-maybe we'll just hide in the cellar." she briefly glanced at her family members: "Wait for the horde to pass, then come back up. They won't even know we were here and they'll have no reason to return once they pass this village."

She looked up at Radiance again: "Ever had to drop everything and leave your life behind? Your home? You land? You won't know what we feel, until you've experienced it yourself.
Why should we get to move huh? This is our land! Let the Glystaria move someplace else!

We are staying right here and whatever comes, we'll face it together. We didn't ask for your help, just leave us alone" she turned away.

Tim slightly rubbed his eyes, his expression slowly turning grim. Still rubbing his eyes, he whispered to you in Soren:

"...there's something you should know.
The High Witcher King of Lieselotte ordered a mandatory evacuation. No one left behind. No exceptions.
Humans, Istachi, Hadedashi, whatever other sentient life form we can pick up along the way. Everyone gets evacuated.

The reason for this is three fold.
One, the parasites must be denied their food source. The more they consume, the more powerful and numerous they become. A single human that gets left behind, will translate into 20 new parasites later. Parasites that will later haunt us and hamper our escape from this planet.

Second, the human population on Nifelheim is dwindling as it is. As are the other sentient species. To ensure our survival, we have to stick together.

Last, we do not know what awaits us on the other side, once we Migrate to the Machine World.
An all out war may break out, between Machine folk and Witchers.
Maybe it won't.
But we'll need as many people as possible, if we are to survive that scenario and continue our existence as the people of Nifelheim.

Forcing someone to move against their will, is harsh and unfair, but the High King deemed it necessary to ensure our survival. A necessary evil, if you will."

Tim grimly looked at you: "Technically speaking, you are now Witchers of Nifelheim. Thus, bound to carry out the orders of the High King.
But.. seeing as you're technically new to this job.. we could feign ignorance or innocence.. and disobey the order.

We have enough leeway to escape any real repercussions, if we leave these people alone.

At the end of the day, you can choose if you wish to forcefully evacuate those poor people, or leave them in peace" Tim grimly said and sighed.

Kaylee bit her lower lip: "We don't have to force them.. we just have to convince them that staying here is a very bad idea.."

"But.. Tim's right, they're in denial" Johan whispered: "How do we get through to them?"

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Sat 30 Mar - 16:56; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : typos aaa)

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Rain)

"Okay, I won't be long" Ursula pleasantly smiled, as Rain kissed her.
She remained sitting by the gravestone, her back straightened up, quietly looking at it.

The crowd in the village began to gradually thin out, as more and more people moved closer toward the convoy, securing their belongings to the carriages there. You walked among the wooden houses for a while, until you've noticed one with a blue roof.

It looked neatly kept, clean windows and curtains inside. A flower pot behind the curtains. A small, well kept garden in the back, a few alien vegetables growing there, together with some berries.
Someones caring hand lovingly took care of every part of this house. It looked like it would be really cozy to stay inside, on a cold winter night.

A picture of a bullfinch was drawn on the door, almost faded. The drawing looked very intricate and old. It seems someone drew it here a very long time ago.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain looks at the home with a smile, listening to the sounds around her, hearing for voices, "So squiggles... how do me and you become more connected to raise keu. I wish to be in sync with you." She begins walking up to the home. She pauses at the front step looking up at the house.

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Buaaaah! We train in martial arts of course!!" Squiggles excitedly called: "The more we train in martial arts, the more synchronized we'll become. We'll get used to working together and everything.

If we keep at it, you'll return to your previous skill level in no time, maybe even surpass it!
"

As you look at the house, it seems to be quiet. The windows seem dark, no candle lights burning inside. You only hear the ambient noise of the market and the villagers voices around you, as they move about, packing their things.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain steps up to the front door and attempts to turn the handle. If its unlocked she opens the door slowly backing out of the door frame just in case.

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The handle turns quite effortlessly, opening the view of the home. It was quite dark inside, the curtains on the numerous windows blocked most of the sunlight from coming in.

You squint as your eyes adjust to the change of lighting and the dim darkness inside. You blink a few times, until you can notice the silhouettes of the furniture inside.
A tiny entrance hall, with some old shoes standing by the wall, slippers and high heels. A cozy living room just beyond. A fireplace, a timid couch, a few chairs and a dining table, with another potted plant.

There's some archways to a few more rooms, further inside. A kitchen and bedroom most likely. Looks really dark from here, but still cozy. You can't seem to spot Ursula's box from outside.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain takes her first steps in, her combat boots carefully thumping against the floor. She takes a deep breath, taking in the air around her, her ears face forward as she gazes across the room, looking for drawers and shelves.

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Rain)

As you enter the quiet home, the door creeks and closes behind you. Your eyes continue to adjust to the darkness as you look for drawers and shelves.

"Katsu" someone whispered in the far corner of the living room, snapping his fingers and a bright purple flame swallowed the room and you together with it.

(Rain suffered -20 Paralysis damage to her Health)
(Rain has been paralyzed)

As you crumble to the floor, a giant pentagram that was drawn in the middle of the living room, still burned with a purple light for a few seconds, before its light died down and vanished.

In its dying flames, you spotted a shadowy figure that sat in the armchair, at the far end of the room. You couldn't see his features. Only his red eyes.

As the room became swallowed by darkness again, the figure slowly rose to full height and began quietly walking toward you. His body language showed a level of lazy confidence. He was taking his time.

"..Rain..." Squiggles whispered, his voice was shaking: "I can't... move.."

The shadowy figure slowly walked across the living room and sat down on one knee, right next to you. Your head refused to move and you couldn't see his face. But the stench of rotting flesh immediately assaulted you, as soon as he got close.

He smiled.

"Rain.." Squiggles faintly whispered: "...I'm scared..."

The shadowy figure in front of you, pulled out something small from his belt. It looked sharp. He smiled.

"Don't fall asleep!.." Squiggles faintly whispered in panic: "R-Rain!.... RAIN!"

You lost consciousness.

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Kaylee Brown wrote:

Your words seem to have given the three pause, before the grandfather frowned at Twilight:

We'll manage, somehow. We always have" the elderly man made a point to look away from Twilight:

The daughter seems to be mulling things over. The prospect of fighting a Glystaria with an ineffective weapon, seems to have given her the most pause.

"M-maybe we'll just hide in the cellar." she briefly glanced at her family members: "Wait for the horde to pass, then come back up. They won't even know we were here and they'll have no reason to return once they pass this village."

She looked up at Radiance again: "Ever had to drop everything and leave your life behind? Your home? You land? You won't know what we feel, until you've experienced it yourself.
Why should we get to move huh? This is our land! Let the Glystaria move someplace else!

We are staying right here and whatever comes, we'll face it together. We didn't ask for your help, just leave us alone" she turned away.

Their words seem to have struck a nerve in her. She's looking ticked off. She turns to the group, speaking in a hushed tone in Soren.
"Guys, I suggest we just give it to them straight. A nice way out, or out with force. They'll lose their house, and?" She turns more solemn. "There are things worse to lose then your home, or your life."

She hangs her head down, to obscure her eyes. "I'm... I'm going to get some air... Call me when... Force is needed."

With that, she makes her way to the door.

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Twilight, Radiance, Rogue)

The village streets were all but empty, when Twilight stepped out of the house. Very few villagers still moved about, finishing their preparations.
You noticed a few taking their time to close their market stalls and lock their homes before leaving, as a habit perhaps, or a deliberate action, it wasn't clear.

"...are you alright, Twilight?" you heard Alyx quietly call.

Among the rare villagers still present, it wasn't hard to spot Ursula's blue locks of hair, wandering across the main square.
She was alone, without Rain for some reason.

Ursula seemed slightly confused, her head moving back and forth like a radar. She appears to be looking for something.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Whenever Rain wakes up she does so groggily. Swaying a bit as she trys to pull herself together. She looks for her assailant, "Oh boy... whoever kidnapped me you made a bigggg mistake!" Through blurry vision she attempts to move her hands, "Squiggles... stat check, most importantly health."

Last edited by C̷O̴N̴S̶U̸M̵E̵ on Sun 31 Mar - 4:35; edited 2 times in total

Dan One

Dan One

"I know what exactly what it's like to have my home ripped from me. Not only that but my own child stolen. I understand what you're going through but that is no excuse for being an idiot. This course of action is not going to end well. The glysteria will come, they will eat your food and anything that can be planted. You are either going to starve or the swarm will come back devour you, and in the end you will die alone and afraid."

Something menacing edges in his speech as he address the rest of them. Any sense of sympathy is gone and replaced with a formal tone.

"Let me make one thing clear to you three. The High King ordered that every person was to evacuate. No matter what. Everyone is losing their homes which doesn't make you three any more special than the others who are leaving. So you can either get moving of your own strength or we will drag you."

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

~"No, I'm not"~ She solemnly replies to the guest in her head.

~"People like them, well, they can say hurtful things without a second thought. Naive... It doesn't matter if you live for ten years or 100 years... One knows, the loss of material things like a house or land can be regained. But not people... Every loss is etched in the human heart. Parents, friends, colleagues... Everyone you bond with will scar you when you know they're dead. And one in particular will never heal... The loss of one's child. Honestly, I just want to curl up into a ball and cry about that, but I must keep myself strong. I can't do that, not when the memories of that loss are tore open like that.~

As she was walking without looking, she didn't notice Ursula at first. She did, however, after she nearly bumped into her.

"Ah, sorry sorry!" *She wipes her tears away. "Ursula? Is something wrong?"

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:

Tim slightly rubbed his eyes, his expression slowly turning grim. Still rubbing his eyes, he whispered to you in Soren:

"...there's something you should know.
The High Witcher King of Lieselotte ordered a mandatory evacuation. No one left behind. No exceptions.
Humans, Istachi, Hadedashi, whatever other sentient life form we can pick up along the way. Everyone gets evacuated.

The reason for this is three fold.
One, the parasites must be denied their food source. The more they consume, the more powerful and numerous they become. A single human that gets left behind, will translate into 20 new parasites later. Parasites that will later haunt us and hamper our escape from this planet.

Second, the human population on Nifelheim is dwindling as it is. As are the other sentient species. To ensure our survival, we have to stick together.

Last, we do not know what awaits us on the other side, once we Migrate to the Machine World.
An all out war may break out, between Machine folk and Witchers.
Maybe it won't.
But we'll need as many people as possible, if we are to survive that scenario and continue our existence as the people of Nifelheim.

Forcing someone to move against their will, is harsh and unfair, but the High King deemed it necessary to ensure our survival. A necessary evil, if you will."

Tim grimly looked at you: "Technically speaking, you are now Witchers of Nifelheim. Thus, bound to carry out the orders of the High King.
But.. seeing as you're technically new to this job.. we could feign ignorance or innocence.. and disobey the order.

We have enough leeway to escape any real repercussions, if we leave these people alone.

At the end of the day, you can choose if you wish to forcefully evacuate those poor people, or leave them in peace" Tim grimly said and sighed.

Kaylee bit her lower lip: "We don't have to force them.. we just have to convince them that staying here is a very bad idea.."

"But.. Tim's right, they're in denial" Johan whispered: "How do we get through to them?"

"We can hardly feign ignorance now that you've told us" Rogue replies to Tim, "The whole point is that we're trying to build up trust so that the Witcher King will believe us when we see him, we can't do that if we need to lie."

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Rain)

As your vision slowly adjusts, a barren gray landscape comes into view. Impossibly dark clouds moved quickly above. Gray sand under your feet, and in the distance, desert, an endless gray desert as far as the horizon stretched.

A fourteen year old boy in a black formal suit, sat in front of you, absentmindedly drawing shapes in the sand with a stick. Squiggles. He hasn't changed since the last time you saw him.

You've been in this desert before, only once, during your Witcher initiation.

Squiggles looked up at you, his eyes full of despair:
"...you're still asleep, Rain" he quietly spoke:
"You were paralyzed and ended up here.. the deepest parts of subconscious." He slowly looked across the landscape.

His voice came through a lot more clearer here. It felt as if he was actually sitting in front of you.

Squiggles weakly waved his hand and your stats materialized as a burning column of text, floating in mid air:

Health: 1 remaining (out of 17)
Sanity: 11
Mana: 14

"Your Health has been steadily decreasing, ever since you fell asleep. Someone has been steadily injuring us. There's only 1 HP left.."

Squiggles let go of the stick and took hold of his head:
"...I live in the depths of your soul, because of that I have to rely on your eyes and ears to monitor our surroundings.
So when you fell asleep I.. I don't know whats happening outside anymore.."

Squiggles was shaking, his voice began to break down:
"...Rain.. I'm scared... we might die at any moment.. and we won't even know its happening.
One moment we'll be here, talking, and the next.. nothing. We'll just be gone.

I'm really scared" Squiggles began quietly sobbing.

(Rogue, Radiance)

"Mmm, fair point" Tim nodded to Rogue: "..now if we could only avoid causing a scene and convince-"

"Did you just call me an idiot?!" The grandfather roared, scowling at Radiance:
"How dare you insult me in my own home!
Think you can drag me out?! Try it sonny, see what you get!
You and the High King can both kiss my a-"

"-grandfather, we're not supposed to swear.." the grandson called in a hushed voice, he looks about 5 years old.

"Oh.. of course.." the grandfather deflated like a baloon:
"Got myself a little worked up there.."

"Okay everyone-" Kaylee called, raising her hands: "-lets all just.. calm down a bit, ehehe..." she nervously laughed.

(Twilight)

"I understand" You felt Alyx nodding in the depths of your soul:

"If your child is anything like you, they probably made it. Probably alive and well" he paused and sighed:

"...that family is probably hurting as well. That's why they lash out. Their worries may seem unreasonable to us, but they are important to them.

The only question now is, what are you going to do about that rude family, who keep snapping at your arm, as you reach out to help them.
They will die if they stay here.

What will you do?"
Alyx quietly said:

"Whatever path you choose, I will stay by your side. I will support you.
You are never alone in this struggle."

As you approached Ursula, she wasn't looking either and did bump into you:
"Oh god, sorry-" she said on Nifel in autopilot, then looked at you:

"Oh, Twilight, are you alright?" She asked in Soren, gently taking hold of your shoulder:

"Me and Rain split up. I asked her to bring something from my home, but she's been gone a while.
I was heading towards my home, looking for her.
Is she with you guys?" Ursula asked a bit nervously.

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:

(Rogue, Radiance)

"Mmm, fair point" Tim nodded to Rogue: "..now if we could only avoid causing a scene and convince-"

"Did you just call me an idiot?!" The grandfather roared, scowling at Radiance:
"How dare you insult me in my own home!
Think you can drag me out?! Try it sonny, see what you get!
You and the High King can both kiss my a-"

"-grandfather, we're not supposed to swear.." the grandson called in a hushed voice, he looks about 5 years old.

"Oh.. of course.." the grandfather deflated like a baloon:
"Got myself a little worked up there.."

"Okay everyone-" Kaylee called, raising her hands: "-lets all just.. calm down a bit, ehehe..." she nervously laughed.

"Look, guys, no-one wants a fight here" Rogue assures the grandfather "But you have to understand, at the end of the day this is just a lump of wood, glass, and brick. Do you really want to die over that?"

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain frowns, "Justice does not fear death but embraces it." Rain crosses her arms behind her back, glaring at the numbers before her, "He's going to keep us alive until she comes, and then he will kill us." Rain walks up to Squiggles, holding her hand out, "luckly for us, we still have 1 health and some spells." Rain raises her brow at Squiggles, "We need to be more in sync, me and you... we need to figure out what we want to be." Rain holds her hand out and a chair materializes beside her, she adjusts it behind her before taking a seat and crossing her legs, "Do you remember how I promised you cooperative slaughter?" She gazes seriously at squiggles, her stare as sharp as a razor, An inferno of anger hidden beneath her calm tones, "I say its time we follow through." She tilts her head.

Last edited by C̷O̴N̴S̶U̸M̵E̵ on Sun 31 Mar - 20:31; edited 1 time in total

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

~"You know... I actually get them. That's why it hurts. You're right Alyx, I shouldn't just cry, I should focus on minimizing the pain. That's my duty after all."~

She gave a smile to him.

~"Thank you, I really needed those words. I'm sorry I was so cold before, I hope we can leave that behind us and talk more like this in peaceful times. But duty calls, see you."~

In the real world, she first seemed a bit out of it all. She briefly shook her head to wake up.
"I'm a better now, my emotions briefly got the better of me." Then she looked more intense.
"But Rain has been gone too long? Strange... She's not bad with directions and I doubt she's the type to squander time so easily..." She puts a hand to her chin, to think.

"... I don't know what happened there, but it doesn't give me a good feeling. We should get a few more people at least. Although..." She looks at the house, believing there's still commotion coming from it.
"We also have to get a family out that doesn't want to leave..." She briefly looks down, then up again.

"Okay, we tell that family to gather their stuff and say goodbye, we're picking them up after we find out what happened to Rain. It may not be nice, but I rather lose the respect of 3 people then 3 lives. And Rain is too important to stay missing. Is that good, or did I miss something important?" She looks at Ursula while saying that, the redness from crying fading from her eyes.

Dan One

Dan One

Internally: "This is why I let the other officer's preform the interrogations way back when." Radiance comments to Echo

Radiance let's out a long slow breath. "He's right, what you're protecting can be rebuilt. The live's around you can't. Yes, I called you an idiot, but it's only because we met someone who was stubborn like you once. He cared so deeply and for his family and held so true to his beliefs that in the end his actions destroyed them. He refused to give up and in the end he left a child alone and without a father figure.

I apologize for threatening you, but you do realize that if we can't get you to come with us some of our other comrades will come and there is a good chance there won't be a discussion."

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

1st April Skrattar du - Förlorar du!

Did you Skrattar or did you Förlorar? Leave your answer in the comments below ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Rain)

Squiggles slowly lifted his head and looked at you. His breathing slowly normalized and he wiped his eyes before nodding:

"Mmm... you're right.. lets do this-"

He suddenly gasped, as the entire desert around you started to shake. The landscape vibrated, the sounds started to fade.

"R-Rain! I think...  we're waking up.." Squiggles called in alarm: "We're waking!-..."

The entire landscape suddenly became blurred and flew into a black hole in the ground, like water flowing into a pipe. The sounds faded completely and in a split second, you became surrounded by darkness.

You jolted and rapidly blinked several times. The experience was disorienting, like waking up from a dream and realizing you've been asleep until now.

Your senses returned slowly to you, your vision, your hearing.

You recognized that you were tied to a chair, sitting inside a dark room somewhere.
A few meters in front, a figure sat in an armchair, his back towards you. You couldn't see his features, only his blond hard and cat ears on top.

"Rrrr.... you'll never get away with this!" Squiggles screamed out in your mind, seemingly trying to call out to the figure:
"Our friends are Witchers of considerable power!"

The shadowy figure in front, quietly cackled. His voice, oddly familiar:
"Ha Ha Ha. But can they do this?" the figure suddenly leaned back and his chair folded backwards, turning into a de facto bed:

"Ha Ha Ha. Ari Ari Ari..."

"You!..." Squiggles gasped, horrified: "You were behind everything all along!"

"Yes... he he heeee" the figure called, adjusting his headphones: "The invasion of Nifelheim was my idea, all along! ... and its about to enter its final phase.
Soon, huge cargo planes will be teleported into Nifelheims airspace, releasing Youtubers into the atmosphere, ensuring complete global saturation!

The nine year old army will soon follow! Nifelheim will belong to us! And we'll finally have enough subs to beat Tea Series!

All I need you to do, Rain Runner and Squiggles, is to subscribe to me! And I'll have enough influence to set my plan into motion!"

A giant holographic Youtube window materialized right in front of you, depicting a red subscribe button, ready to be pressed.

The grandfather looked at Radiance with a pained expression, then looked at his grandson. The elderly man's eyes slowly softened and he lowered his head:

"...fine... we'll go willingly... there's no need for you to say any more."

Kaylee notably sighed in relief: "..thank goodness.." she quietly whispered: "For a moment I thought.." her eyes subconsciously drifted towards Johan.

Johan was standing off to the side, playing on a handheld device, his attention fully devoted to it. On screen, there was a man in an armored suit, flying around a massive jungle, shooting guns at a giant Roblox figure.

"..are you playing Anthym, with a Roblox Slavegear modded in?" Kaylee asked, her eyebrows flying up:
"You know, last time we tried fighting a Roblox Slavegear in a videogame, my eye came to life and tried to haunt us. We almost died! We almost died Johan!
I don't really see why you want to take that risk. I'm gonna grab a soda and a body bag, you have fun"
Kaylee walked off through the front door, leaving Johan tracing her with a confused expression.

A sudden flash of bright light engulfed the room and a giant TARDIS materialized in the living room.
Wearing dark tinted sunglasses, Kaylee burst through its door and leaped out:
"JOHAN! STOP! YOU CAN'T PLAY THAT GAME! YOU GOTTA STOP RIGHT NOW!"

Johan sighed: "Kaylee, I know, you were just here a second ago. And where did you get those Matrix glasses?"

"Don't you see Johan!" Kaylee slowly removed her dark tinted glasses:
"I'm not Kaylee... I'm Kaylee!... From the future!... Future-Kaylee!"

Johan blinked very slowly.

"Don't you see Johan!" Kaylee pleaded: "This game picks the souls of the living! Andromyda was the reaper! And Anthym is the vessel for the reckoning! First it haunted my eye. Then it takes you Johan. It takes EVERYONE!
And at the advent, of the great end of the human race! The game will finally be revealed for its true form!"
Kaylee slowly looked off into space:

"A.. buggy game.. no.. no meaningful choices... they released it too early..."

She looked back at you: "THERE'S CONVEYOR BELTS EVERYWHERE IN THE FUTURE JOHAN!" Kaylee sobbed: "EVERYWHEEEEERE"

"Should've made sense!" Johan mumbled in horror: "Should'vemadereckongitng a bunch of reckoning!"

Another flash of bright light engulfed you and another TARDIS appeared in the living room. A third Kaylee leaped out and sprinted toward the second Kaylee in dark tinted glasses:
"KAYLEE!! You can't tell Johan about the reckoning!"

"W-Why not?!" the second Kaylee exclaimed: "Its our only hope!"

"Because I was there!.." The third Kaylee whimpered: "You told Johan about the reckoning, and then Byoware got wind of it, got really pissed and made Mass Effect Andromyda 2! You do NOT want to live in that world Kaylee! You do NOT want to live in that world!"
She slowly exhaled: "First they haunted my eye. Then, they haunted Johan. And then.
They come for you. And your money.

And they're gonna give you a barely functioning RPG, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!"

The second Kaylee slowly reached out for a calculator in her pocket, pressed a few numbers and went pale, looking at you:
"I... I shouldn't have been so careless in my calculations..."

"WOOOOAA" Johan suddenly gasped: "You guys think if we play Knights Of The Old Republyc, it will help reverse the spell?"

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Tue 2 Apr - 8:34; edited 2 times in total

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

As the scene plays out, Twilight goes silent.

"So it has come to this... I must reveal my true form..."

She reaches for the back of her head, revealing a conviently hidden zipper and pulls it, revealing...

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain smiles, "Ah it seems you think you have won." She begins laughing, "Im sorry but it seems you have forgot about my stand, DIAMOND ARCHER!" A burning arrow strikes both the ropes and Rain rises. She throws off her armor, she stands in a short sleeved black jacket, a tattered pair of jeans with A large hole in one of the knees, showing off her muscular stature. She adjusts her hat with a smirk, "You fool. For capturing me you will pay the ultimate price." A blue being materializes behind her, tall and muscular, it peaks over her shoulder with a pair of bkack eyes, its face somewhat looking like a fox. Rain smirks, "Your next line is "BUT HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!" And before you ask that im going to put an arrow through one of your hands!" Rain taunts wagging her finger, "Dont you run now big guy!" she throws her arms out and does a bit of a twirl before slamming her boot down with a hysterical laugh, throwing her finger up in the parasites direction, "Prepare to feel true pain!"

"What does my stand Diamond archer do?" She smirks, "you dont even have to ask. Because its effects are already active! Diamond Archer is a ranged stand, his arrows pass through the body and turn that part to ice." Smirks drawing her fingers across her hat and points at her opponent, "Prepare to be Iced."

A random being somewhere in Nifilhime blinks and tries to fix the universe.

Fire rests in her penthouse drinking whisky and looking at a magazine.

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

// Not going to lie, I have no idea what you guys are going on about...

Dan One

Dan One

//T'was April Fools yesterday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 39]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum