The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hyuugan Mash - A Nightmare Night Story

+3
Dan One
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
Derpy/V'tara
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 17]

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Eva took a slice of pizza and started munching, smirking and looking at the screen:

"I'll be skipping that one, got enough nightmares at work" she said smirking.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAIN RUNNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor sunny sunny sunny sunny

Dan One

Dan One

Happy Birthday!!!! Don't party too hard

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(Holy fuck im 20 SCREEEEEE)

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Hey everyone, wanted to ask if you guys want to organize another Super Gaming Night this weekend!

Saturday or Sunday,
around 19:00 evening UK time,
20:00 Netherlands time,
14:00 afternoon USA/Canada time?

Games on teh list include Team Fortress 2, Guns of Icarus and anything else

Let me know if you're free at these times or if you wonna do it on a different date, and which games ya guys wonna play =3

Have a good week everyone!

Dan One

Dan One

//I'm good for Sunday, but I only have Tf2

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Several hours flew by in jolly conversation, as one movie was changed by another and another. The movie marathon lasted through the late hours of the night, with Kaylee eventually falling asleep on Twilight's shoulder, Eva and Ash were quietly talking about life, and Harlequin remained glued to the screen, until the clean up crew walked in at 4 in the morning and told everyone to head back to their quarters.

With only a few hours of sleep and a persistent cheery mood of last night, you find yourself pleasantly groggy, as you wake up around 10, just in time for the morning breakfast in the restaurant.

The waiting line to the food stands consisted of equally half asleep guests and crew members, who slowly shuffled their feet and groggily talked about the upcoming concert, that should take place later today.

You don't notice any familiar faces, apart from Harlequin, who silently yawned and waved to you from the line.

Through the massive rectangular windows of the restaurant, the sun brightly shined through, illuminating the area and giving it a calming, pleasant atmosphere.

It is at this moment of peace and tranquility, that Harlequin suddenly elbowed you in the ribs and tilted her head forward.

"Look... Look!" She whispered, tip-toeing closer to you:
"One. Two. Two Kaylees" she whispered, nodding ahead.

As you look forward, you indeed notice two identical Kaylee's, standing in line to the food stands. They looked exactly the same, with evenly matching uniforms.

The two Kaylees slowly moved with the line and casually spoke with each other, seemingly unaware of the confused looks they were getting from the ships crew.

Dan One

Dan One

Sand has been awake for hours at this point. Having fallen asleep early, she joins the breakfast line alert and awake. A cup of coffee from earlier in her hands. Sand's clothing consists of dark grey sweatpants and a pullover burgundy hooded sweater.

Omega, on the other hand, is just as groggy as the others. Aside from his t-shirt having a different design he's dressed exactly the same. It was clear from early on that Omega was not a morning person at all.

The two turn to look at the pair of Kaylee's. Omega stares at them, his brain too tired at this point to process aside from just stare. Sand's face lights up with a smile. She watches them to see if there are any discernable differences in their movement or if they are exact copies in every way.

"I'm guessing it's either a Changeling unaware of what it's doing; a secret twin sister; or someone wished really really hard last night."

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Dunemere wrote:Sand has been awake for hours at this point. Having fallen asleep early, she joins the breakfast line alert and awake. A cup of coffee from earlier in her hands. Sand's clothing consists of dark grey sweatpants and a pullover burgundy hooded sweater.

Omega, on the other hand, is just as groggy as the others. Aside from his t-shirt having a different design he's dressed exactly the same. It was clear from early on that Omega was not a morning person at all.

The two turn to look at the pair of Kaylee's. Omega stares at them, his brain too tired at this point to process aside from just stare. Sand's face lights up with a smile. She watches them to see if there are any discernable differences in their movement or if they are exact copies in every way.

"I'm guessing it's either a Changeling unaware of what it's doing; a secret twin sister; or someone wished really really hard last night."

"Guilty as charged your honour" Rogue jokes, before turning more serious "Why don't we just ask? What's the worst that could happen?"

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:Several hours flew by in jolly conversation, as one movie was changed by another and another. The movie marathon lasted through the late hours of the night, with Kaylee eventually falling asleep on Twilight's shoulder, Eva and Ash were quietly talking about life, and Harlequin remained glued to the screen, until the clean up crew walked in at 4 in the morning and told everyone to head back to their quarters.

With only a few hours of sleep and a persistent cheery mood of last night, you find yourself pleasantly groggy, as you wake up around 10, just in time for the morning breakfast in the restaurant.

The waiting line to the food stands consisted of equally half asleep guests and crew members, who slowly shuffled their feet and groggily talked about the upcoming concert, that should take place later today.

You don't notice any familiar faces, apart from Harlequin, who silently yawned and waved to you from the line.

Through the massive rectangular windows of the restaurant, the sun brightly shined through, illuminating the area and giving it a calming, pleasant atmosphere.

It is at this moment of peace and tranquility, that Harlequin suddenly elbowed you in the ribs and tilted her head forward.

"Look... Look!" She whispered, tip-toeing closer to you:
"One. Two. Two Kaylees" she whispered, nodding ahead.

As you look forward, you indeed notice two identical Kaylee's, standing in line to the food stands. They looked exactly the same, with evenly matching uniforms.

The two Kaylees slowly moved with the line and casually spoke with each other, seemingly unaware of the confused looks they were getting from the ships crew.

"Morning Kaylees, did you sleep well?" Rogue asks, walking up to them and starting a normal conversation as if nothing was odd.

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

When the night has passed and made way for the morning, the two from Ponyville have exited their room. Twilight had stepped of the boat for a moment, a certain burning stick in her mouth as she floats after the boat. She stays close enough to easily float back.

Angelo did enter the restaurant, with two plates. At the sight of the of the two Kaylee's, he raises an eyebrow. "That's interesting. Who would cast that?"

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire crosses her arms and steps up next to Angelo, "the magic of nightmare night." She laughs and shakes her head, "or it really is just a spell." She shrugs

Rain finds her place next to Harle and gives her a smile, "you got up before me, thats new." She turns her eyes to the two kaylees, "thats an intresting sight."

Megan walks through the resteraunt seeming a little pent up because of the no smoking rule now in place. She huffs, "yer alright Meg, deep breaths" she takes a deep breath, "thats not helping."

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The Kaylees turn around and smile:

"Ah! Good morning Rogue Fire! I slept pretty well, thank you"

"Me too!" the second one replied as well: "Did you enjoy the movie last night?"

They seem to be casually hanging around with nothing really standing out in their movement, apart from there being two of them.

Harlequin bit her lip: "Dang. I haven't known Kaylee long enough to pick out discrepancies in her body language.

She does have two sisters but they're both older and noticeably taller than her.

These two look identical, even the uniform.

But which one is real?"

Ash slowly walked into the restaurant, rubbed her eyes with a yawn and drifted closer to you.

"Ash-" Harlequin called: "Your friend is multiplying again"

"Huh?" Ash groggily called, then grimaced: "Oh man, I can barely handle one Kaylee, now there's two?"

Harlequin quietly giggled: "You served with her for.. 6 years? 7? Can you see the real one?"

"Sorry can't help you there, was ordered to handle the submarine simulator" Ash stretched and placed both hands behind her head, smiling:
"Already ate so I gotta hit that simulated hamster ball, please tell Kaylee that she's late and she's supposed to be at the simulator as well"

"Wait, but which one do we tell?" Harlequin called, giggling"

"I dunno, tell em both" Ash called, smirking and leaving the restaurant.

"We gotta get to the bottom of this dang it!" Harlequin smacked her own fist onto her palm: "Rain you with me?"

The two Kaylees are waiting in line, casually shuffling in place and looking at you, then shine the usual blinding smile, that Kaylee makes when she's really happy.

Dan One

Dan One

Sand approaches the Kaylees along with Rouge.

“You do know that there are two of you right?” she cocks her head to the side slightly “You just answered the same question twice, but in two different ways. Did either of you not notice that?”

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Of course we know" one of them smiled.

"We are Kaylee" the second one said.

"Or perhaps only one is Kaylee"

"And the other one is, something else oooOOO!!" One of them stretched her hands forward, making something akin to ghost noises.

"But which one is real"

"Which one is real" they both say, one after another.

"Or perhaps... both are real..." they say in eerie unison, trying to menacingly loom over you.

Both being a little over 163 cm tall, it doesn't really work, even when they both stand on their tip toes.
One is trying very hard not to laugh.

"Hey, Hey, did you know" the other one said:

"The port town of Ragnveig stands right next to the 'Marinah Trench', the deepest known point, in the Earths ocean floor.

Believed to be 11 kilometers below water level, its so deep and dark, that nobody knows whats down there" Kaylee whispered.

"And the ships that sail over it!-" the other Kaylee menacingly grinned:

"They say Straaaaaange things happen on board..... things they cannot explain..."

"ooooooOOOOOO" the other Kaylee made ghost noises again.

"Aaand... we just happen to be sailing to Ragnveig" one of them grinned:
"And we'll be sailing over the Marinah Trench... tonight..."

"Anything can happen at Nightmare Night''
The Kaylees try to creepily laugh in unison. It looks really funny.

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Angelo looks with bewilderment at the scene, as he gets food for both plates.

"I think the weird stuff is actually happening. I mean, who would they get crazy enough to study this routine in?"

He takes a seat once he got the two plates full. He then looked around, as if he expected to see something.

Not much after that, Twilight comes in, her eyes still having bags under them but she didn't look deprived of anything. Her clothes did smell like smoke though. She headed towards where Angelo was seated, waving at the people she knew.

"Morning, morning, mor-" She halted and looked at the two Kaylees, confusion on her face. "Okay, what was put into my pack? I didn't have my coffee yet."

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain raises her brow, "I think your talking about the Bermuda triangle." Rain speaks up.

"I heard the trench holds umfathomable horrors from the void. The most horrid and ungodly creatures with eyes as black as ink and bodies malformed and constructed of past voyages over the trench!" She looms high with a wicked smile, "bodies formed together, reaching and scratching as they look for their next victims. Occult in nature as they look to form a massive flesh demon that will bring the end times." She laughs loudly and maniacly, "only gods know what lays at its depths, and even they fear it!"

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Oh uhh.. Y-yes! YES!~" One of the Kaylee's called out in excitement:
"Unfathomable horrors and Massive Flesh Demons - Lurk in the Marinah Trench!!!"

"I sure hope no Flesh Demon visits our ship tonight.." the other Kaylee released an evil grin.

"BOO!!!" The first Kaylee suddenly shouted, stretching her hands forward.

The other one broke into uncontrollable laughter.

"Oh my god" Harlequin suddenly elbowed you in the ribs again: "Another one just walked in"
She tilted her head towards the restaurant entrance:

"A third Kaylee just walked in..." Harlequin called, becoming horrified: "Dear God! They're multiplying by mitosis!!!"

As you look towards the entrance, a third identical Kaylee did walk in. She seems confused and stretching her head above the crowd. It seems she's looking for someone.

Dan One

Dan One

Omega finally makes his way over as well. A plate of meat, or the pony equivalent, taking up most of the surface.

“But now the real question. Which is the original?” Omega pops a slice of bacon into his mouth

Sand clasps both hands over her mug, the coffee inside sloshes precariously. “Holy crap! This is like a zombie plague! This is gonna be great!”

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"Oh uhh.. Y-yes! YES!~" One of the Kaylee's called out in excitement:
"Unfathomable horrors and Massive Flesh Demons - Lurk in the Marinah Trench!!!"

"I sure hope no Flesh Demon visits our ship tonight.." the other Kaylee released an evil grin.

"BOO!!!" The first Kaylee suddenly shouted, stretching her hands forward.

The other one broke into uncontrollable laughter.

"Oh my god" Harlequin suddenly elbowed you in the ribs again: "Another one just walked in"
She tilted her head towards the restaurant entrance:

"A third Kaylee just walked in..." Harlequin called, becoming horrified: "Dear God! They're multiplying by mitosis!!!"

As you look towards the entrance, a third identical Kaylee did walk in. She seems confused and stretching her head above the crowd. It seems she's looking for someone.

"Oh, i've met the guys hanging out in the trench. They're pretty chill, really. Got a mean pokerface on 'em" Rogue shrugs, before turning to the third Kaylee and waving, "Hey, Kaylee the Third, you looking for these two?"

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Dunemere wrote:Omega finally makes his way over as well. A plate of meat, or the pony equivalent, taking up most of the surface.

“But now the real question. Which is the original?” Omega pops a slice of bacon into his mouth

Sand clasps both hands over her mug, the coffee inside sloshes precariously. “Holy crap! This is like a zombie plague! This is gonna be great!”

"There might not be a single original one anymore. If they're dividing from the original via mitosis, then they're all basically the original one. We need to find out where they're coming from..." Rogue points out "And a plague has to be contagious, but as far as we know, members of the crew haven't been spontaneously Kayleefied."

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire looms over the kaylees, "you think im kidding? Its said their mass collective of bodys can reach over and pull an entire freighter down." She takes a few steps forward looking right into their eyes, "centurys of bodys collected. Imagine being trapped under a mass collective of hands and flesh as it crushes you into it pulling you under the water to drown and join in its collective agony. Bones breaking, flesh rending and organs connecting as you just become another body filled with nothing but pain and the unending unrelenting unsatiable desire to just keep adding onto the monstrosity so you may finally end the agony and bring the entire world with it."

Dan One

Dan One

"We could already be Kaylee and not know it," Sand's voice turns mischievious "For all, we know the world could just be Kaylee. Kaylee the immortal god that is waking from her ancient slumber. Kaylee soon to join with her body in the abyss. Kaylee the eternal, Kaylee the devourer of worlds, Kayle...the apocalypse!"

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire raises her hands and speaks loud enough for everyone to hear, "ALL HAIL KAYLEE! DEVOURER OF SOULS AND MASTER OF THE ABYSS!"

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight takes a seat and eats from the plate Angelo put out for her. "These kids and their wild imaginations. What's next, a fourth Kaylee coming in announcing a karaoke evening? If that happens, I'm going to dance to that on stage."

Angelo quickly covers her mouth. "Don't say things you'll regret later"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum