The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hyuugan Mash - A Nightmare Night Story

+3
Dan One
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
Derpy/V'tara
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 17]

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight looked at her cup, letting it all sink in.
"Then how did it bring us to the meat locker?" She says to herself. "Did it also tap into the mind of someone upset this ship is destroyed? Hmmmm..."

She drinks up her coffee in a large gulp, before putting the cup away. "The sunset could be nice. After all, once I lie down I'll crash anyway, what's a few more minutes?"

She looks at the time. "How long until that sunrise?"

Dan One

Dan One

"Well I'm just glad the ship didn't sink and we all didn't drown an in an existing but not existing meat locker" Sand clutches her mug with both hands "Yeah...the sunrise sounds like exactly what we all need right now."

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Rogue Fire wrote:"Yep. Funny thing is, that was all part of the same mish where I was working as a bodyguard for that aristocratic family I mentioned. You know, the ones who taxidermied their dead relatives." Rogue chuckles "Well, once their mountain castle did what mountain castles do in this genre, burn down, and I got back to civilisation, I found out that the whole family i'd just been working for had died out centuries ago, in a fire at their castle home which was of course now an ancient ruin. And to top it all off, in the end I didn't even get paid!"

"Wicked" Eva said, staring at you in awe.

Rogue Fire wrote:"How behind schedule are we by the way, what with the engine stall and all that?" Rogue asks.

"Not much" Kaylee looked at her wrist watch: "An hour, an hour and a half maybe"

Rain_Runner wrote:Fires ears perk at rogues story and she laughs, "I've been to those ruins, very intresting sight." She crosses her arms, "I once dated a changling who lived in a far off cave. She was quite the cutie but eventually she just dissapeared." She shrugs, "the cave still exists but the changling, her webs and captures poof... gone." Fire lets out a long sigh, "i do miss her though."

"Oh man, I'm sorry" Takeshi said, looking at her.

Dunemere wrote:"Well I'm just glad the ship didn't sink and we all didn't drown an in an existing but not existing meat locker" Sand clutches her mug with both hands "Yeah...the sunrise sounds like exactly what we all need right now."
Blue, blonde and purple wrote:She looks at the time. "How long until that sunrise?"

"Should be any minute now. Come on" Kaylee happily waved and jumped off her chair.

As you reached the top deck, a fresh pleasant breeze from the ocean washed over you. The sky was still dark, with a few rain clouds gathering further ahead on the horizon.

Kaylee deeply inhaled and smiled: "I love this job. Never felt more free than when I sailed through the ocean"

Ashley, Harlequin, Eva, Takeshi, Johan, Penny, Madelyn, Cookie, Riza, Zoy and her dad all slowly gathered here one by one, leaning against the guard rails and looking at the horizon.

The quiet waves of the ocean peacefully washed over the hull, as the ship made its way forward. It was quiet here, soothing.

Ashley brushed her hair back and sighed: "...we don't get many moments like these lately... that's why they're so precious."

"Hey! Its about to start!" Kaylee pointed left of the bow and as you look toward her outstretched hand, you see the dark ocean suddenly painted gold, with a bright orange streak appearing over the horizon.

The sky slowly filled with bright shining gold, reflecting off the rain clouds, as the sun began to rise over the water.
It was mesmerizing.

There were no residual lights from a city, or the constant clouds of vehicular smoke that stood high in the air.
No, out here, in the middle of the ocean, nature appeared in all of its glory. The stunning gold colors of the sun, as it peaked over the endless body of water, it was breath taking.

"Wooow..." Johan quietly said, staring at it with wander.

Ash smiled: "...it was a fun ride.. wasn't it.. all things considered.." she giggled a little: "I better call Ragnveig port control, let them know we're coming"
She reached for her brick of a radio and pressed a button:
"Ragnveig, Ragnveig, this is Union Destroyer, B-031 Hyuuga, we are on approach to your port, requesting permission to dock upon arrival, over"

After a few moments, you heard static from the radio and a cheery voice responded:

"...-Roger that Hyuuga, we're ready to receive you. Dock number 3 is empty and awaiting your arrival. See you in an hour, Hyuuga, smooth sailing"

"Roger port control" Ashley said smiling: "Keep the coffee warm"

"You bet" the man's voice in the radio called, releasing a brief chuckle.

You noticed Kaylee subtly inching towards Twilight, as Hyuuga continued to sail, cutting through the waves of the ocean.

"Soooo Twilight" Kaylee cheerily called: "I have a.. question..... I have a serious, serious... question..." she said with a poker face, staring at the rainy clouds in the horizon:

"How are you with like uh.. conjuring magic?" she asked briefly looking at you:

"You know, lets say, an earth pony, could you conjure a pair of wings for him? In theory?"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

Dan One

Dan One

"That was more like a breakless car heading down a forty-five degree angled hill" Sand stares at the sunrise transfixed, leaning forward against the railing. There are tears in her eyes. It's hard to tell if it's from the beauty of it or just the brightness of the light reflecting off of the water.

"Sorry I missed it" Omega had taken a position next to Sand.

"I'm not gonna forgive you for not helping fight the giant eye in the transdimensional freezer" She elbows him

Omega simply drapes an arm over her pulling her into a side embrace. "Sand, please don't add any more salt to the ocean"

Sand leans back into Omega. She whispers something barely audible in Verrian too him. The two become quite simply enjoying nature paint it's beauty in front of everyone.

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Hey! Hey everyone!" Zoy's tiny voice rang in the wind. She's running towards you, with her hands full of something.

"I made these for you" She said with a smile: "...Something to remember me by"

She began handing out small paper objects to everyone, as she rapidly circled the ships bow.

"Are these... Origami?" Harlequin asked, looking at the small object that Zoy placed in her hand.

"Yup" Zoy beamed: "Its a Paper Dragon. I made them for everyone. They're really small but they're still dragons, you know? A mighty creature with a strong heart. I want you guys to have them" Zoy released a blinding smile.

As you look towards the horizon, you noticed a bright, blue colored flash in the distance, somewhere below the clouds, in the direction of Ragnveig.

"...Wow" Eva called: "Must be stormy out there"

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"Hey! Hey everyone!" Zoy's tiny voice rang in the wind. She's running towards you, with her hands full of something.

"I made these for you" She said with a smile: "...Something to remember me by"

She began handing out small paper objects to everyone, as she rapidly circled the ships bow.

"Are these... Origami?" Harlequin asked, looking at the small object that Zoy placed in her hand.

"Yup" Zoy beamed: "Its a Paper Dragon. I made them for everyone. They're really small but they're still dragons, you know? A mighty creature with a strong heart. I want you guys to have them" Zoy released a blinding smile.

As you look towards the horizon, you noticed a bright, blue colored flash in the distance, somewhere below the clouds, in the direction of Ragnveig.

"...Wow" Eva called: "Must be stormy out there"

"Yeah, funny the port control didn't mention it" Rogue says.

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Kaylee Brown wrote:You noticed Kaylee subtly inching towards Twilight, as Hyuuga continued to sail, cutting through the waves of the ocean.

"Soooo Twilight" Kaylee cheerily called: "I have a.. question..... I have a serious, serious... question..." she said with a poker face, staring at the rainy clouds in the horizon:

"How are you with like uh.. conjuring magic?" she asked briefly looking at you:

"You know, lets say, an earth pony, could you conjure a pair of wings for him? In theory?"

"Let's see..." Twilight pondered. "Conjuration on it's own is easy enough. But actual body parts is pretty difficult, especially something as large as wings. Not only do they need to work properly, they have to match the body and be integrated into the bloodstream. Otherwise they wither and fall off."

She took a glance at her own pair. "I still don't know how I got these in less then a minute of casting."

She then looks back. "But why do you ask? Do you want to be a pegasus? Or is it to grow back something?"

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"I'm already a pegasus" Kaylee shined a blinding smile, her wings flapping a bit.

"I was just wandering if you could conjure something like this" she passed you a small folded note: "Don't read it out loud okay?" she smiled again.

(// teh message is in ur private messages on the website here =3 )

Rogue Fire wrote:"Yeah, funny the port control didn't mention it" Rogue says.

"Mmm.." Ash nodded to Rogue, thinking: "...they usually send out a warning"

She took out her binoculars and looked in the direction of Ragnveig: "...well, its definitely cloudy in there. Looks like it can rain at any moment"

Ash heavily leaned on the guard rail and looked forward: "Mmmmm... rain clouds always get me down"

"Pshh.. Ash, you're a sea pony" Eva smirked, crossing her arms: "You're supposed to like water"

"Yeah, yeah" Ashley said, looking forward, as Hyuuga cut its way through the ocean.

A small fishing boat appeared on the horizon, moving in the opposite direction of you. The little boat slowly sailed passed you, dragging its fishing nets behind.
You see a small light in its captains cabin, but no silhouettes of the crew.

"Mmm.." Ash mumbled, leaning on the guard rail and watching the fishing boat with a bored expression:
"...those guys are sure taking it easy, probably playing cards down below. Their nets are already full"

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

She takes the note and reads it before others can see it. She carefully folds it back into it's original text to hide it's content. Then, she gives Kaylee a look of both confusion and scorn.

"I can definitely do that, but really? You understand the consequenses, right?"

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"C-come on Twilight, don't be upset, you're the only one I can ask. You're one of my closest friends" Kaylee shyly scratched the back of her neck:
"Its a matter of life and death you know... "

She shyly looked at you:

"...this request is very important to me. Its the only way for me to... you understand right?"

She became serious, determined: "I'm... I'm serious about this! Just a temporary spell. Twilight, please, you don't know how much this matters to me!" Kaylee is looking at you with pleading determination.

Off to the side, Ashley shifted her gaze and noticed Kaylee's articulations:

"Oh my god, that girl is insane" Ashley mumbled, staring at Kaylee with a tired expression.

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

She took a step back from the pleading woman, not wanting to see what would happen if she said no again.

"Okay, okay, I'll cast that spell! But only temporarily, understood?" She says this, holding up a finger. "Make the most of it. I wouldn't want to be known for this kind of magic."

She points at Kaylee, then lowers it. "There are too many people here. Meet me somewhere alone."

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Thanx Twilight" Kaylee beamed: "Its okay, there's no rush, maybe once we reach Ragnveig. I won't forget what you did for me" she brightly smiled and skipped away. She seems to be in high spirits.

"What.. the hell.. were those two talking about" Eva asked, raising an eyebrow.

Ashley grimaced: "Oh uh... Kaylee... wanted....... gills..."

"Gills?" Eva asked in confusion.

"Yeah..." Ashley said, nodding: "She... always wanted to explore the ocean floor, without an oxygen tank"

"Oh" Eva said, looking back: "Why she being all weird about it?"

"I dunno, because she a crazy girl" Ash weakly replied: "Don't stand next to her, you'll catch the insanity"

As Kaylee skipped away, Harlequin waited for several moments, then slowly and formally approached Twilight.
For some reason she coughed, then stood next to Twilight very formally:

"...good morning... Twilight" Harlequin began: "I.. understand you're very good at conjuring magic..."

Harlequins voice was very polite and formal, she stood all serious like, as if on a council meeting:

"I.. would consider it a personal favor to me, as the Princess of Nyx, if you could help me with this predicament...
I would owe you a favor. You may ask of me what you will, at any time. Mmm. Yes." Harlequin nodded twice.

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

She let out a sigh. ~This is one of the most messed up requests I have gotten so far.~

Twilight turned to Harlequinn, giving a nod. "I do have some skill at it, what is it you desire to have?"

She thought to herself. ~Harlequin is a decent woman, I'm sure her request would not be in the same vein as the last one.~

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Y-you know..." Harlequin quietly said.
She meaningfully looked in Kaylee's direction, then back at you.

"I understand.. this is a.. difficult request... but, as a Princess of Nyx, I would owe you a favor.
This matter is most important to me... yes" she nodded, trying to maintain a formal expression.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain watches Harle. Shes leaning against the railing trying to figure out what they are talking about

Dan One

Dan One

"Thanks, Zoy" Sand ruffled the child's hair

Omega gives her a warm smile, examing the origami "You're a natural"

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

After the brief glance of Harlequin, Twilight then looked the same direction. That made her connect some dots. She quietly looks back, her face unsure if it should get red or turn pale.

"D-Do you want.... The same as... Oh god."

She lets out a sigh. "Very well, I will take this conjuration request on me."

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Thank you, Twilight" Harlequin very formally nodded: "I am in your debt"
She smiled and drifted in the direction of Rain. She appears to be in high spirits.

"....hehe... hehe..." You hear Riza's quiet laugh, as she slowly approached Twilight: "...hehehehe...

You know, my friend from med-school once got roped into doing, exactly what you're doing right now. It was in our fourth year of university I think. She ended up opening a med clinic afterward, specifically with That purpose in mind.
It was really funny.
Perhaps you should think about something like that as well" Riza said with a smirk.

Zoy shined a bright smile to Sand and Omega: "Thanks! I practice a lot!"

Kaylee looked towards the horizon and put on her navy cap: "Brrr... starting to get a bit chilly in here. My head is getting cold"

She leaned against the guard rail again: "Look, there's Ragnveig" she pointed at the horizon, as the silhouettes of skyscrapers began to come into view.

Ragnveig was a massive port town, build into the side of a massive, rocky cliff. There were harbors and dry docks that stretched on for miles, capable of servicing dozens of ships at a time. Hotels, residential areas and skyscraper offices lined the shore line and went deeper and deeper into the rocky terrain of the continent.

The closer you sailed towards it, the more the scale of the city came into view.

Ashley whistled, looking at the structures ahead: "...never been here before. Ragnveig is a city with a long marine history that stretches back centuries.
Most of the population are sea ponies. Able to breath underwater, with gills on their necks.

Mastering the ocean is rooted deep in their culture. This city is standing upon a particularly dangerous terrain. Stone beaches of jagged rocks. Unpredictable currents, razor sharp ocean floor and close proximity to the Marinah Trench.

A Ragnveig citizen is only considered of age, once he can dive into these waters and come back alive. The preparation training is fierce.
They're the best divers around. Their underwater commando units are considered the best in the Union"

As Hyuuga approached the massive port city and began to slow down, you noticed a dozen massive tanker ships, anchored in the open waters, on either side. Judging by their markings, they were trading ships from across the world. Their hull packed with cargo containers.
You don't see any crew though.

"Ragnveig Port Control, this is Hyuuga" Kaylee called over the radio: "We are about to enter port. How copy over?"

Hyuuga continued to slow down, until it reached the docks, then slowly began its parking maneuver to approach the docking station.
As you look down below, you don't notice anyone on the pier.

"Port Control, Port Control, do you copy? This is Hyuuga, we're ready to dock, over" Kaylee called again.

There was no answer. The wind quietly gusted by, making Kaylee take hold of her cap, so it won't fly off her head.

"Did they all went for a bathroom break?" Eva called, looking down at the docks.

"...I don't see anyone in the control tower" Ashley called, looking at the port buildings through her binoculars.
As you look at the structures below, you see lights shining in many of the windows, but no shadows. No silhouettes. All the buildings looked empty. Quiet.

"Jeez. They knew we were coming" Eva sighed: "I was hoping we could unload Hyuuga all quick and all. Now we gotta wait for them to come back?"

Hyuuga slowly parked itself next to one of the docks and finally came to a stop. Its massive engines shutting down, their roar slowly replaced by silence. The ship crew began untangling the massive docking ropes, getting ready to throw them onto the docks, so the sailors down below could tie them in place, but no sailors showed up.

The docks were empty.

Kaylee grimaced. Her expression beginning to turn grim.
She looked over the docks, then over the port buildings, then deeper, towards the downtown area and the skyscrapers ahead.

"Listen...." she quietly said: "............do you hear that?"

Ashley stood in silence, for several moments, then shook her head: "No. I don't hear anything"

"...that's the problem" Kaylee frowned: "...where is the ambient noise of the city? The white noise of chatter, the traffic, the seagulls, its all gone. I can't hear a single thing.

The city is silent"

"....how can that be?" Ashley leaned over the guard rail, looking at the docks: "...HELLOOOOO!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Only her echo returned.

It was quiet.

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:
"Thank you, Twilight" Harlequin very formally nodded: "I am in your debt"
She smiled and drifted in the direction of Rain. She appears to be in high spirits.

"....hehe... hehe..." You hear Riza's quiet laugh, as she slowly approached Twilight: "...hehehehe...

You know, my friend from med-school once got roped into doing, exactly what you're doing right now. It was in our fourth year of university I think. She ended up opening a med clinic afterward, specifically with That purpose in mind.
It was really funny.
Perhaps you should think about something like that as well" Riza said with a smirk.

Zoy shined a bright smile to Sand and Omega: "Thanks! I practice a lot!"

Kaylee looked towards the horizon and put on her navy cap: "Brrr... starting to get a bit chilly in here. My head is getting cold"

She leaned against the guard rail again: "Look, there's Ragnveig" she pointed at the horizon, as the silhouettes of skyscrapers began to come into view.

Ragnveig was a massive port town, build into the side of a massive, rocky cliff. There were harbors and dry docks that stretched on for miles, capable of servicing dozens of ships at a time. Hotels, residential areas and skyscraper offices lined the shore line and went deeper and deeper into the rocky terrain of the continent.

The closer you sailed towards it, the more the scale of the city came into view.

Ashley whistled, looking at the structures ahead: "...never been here before. Ragnveig is a city with a long marine history that stretches back centuries.
Most of the population are sea ponies. Able to breath underwater, with gills on their necks.

Mastering the ocean is rooted deep in their culture. This city is standing upon a particularly dangerous terrain. Stone beaches of jagged rocks. Unpredictable currents, razor sharp ocean floor and close proximity to the Marinah Trench.

A Ragnveig citizen is only considered of age, once he can dive into these waters and come back alive. The preparation training is fierce.
They're the best divers around. Their underwater commando units are considered the best in the Union"

As Hyuuga approached the massive port city and began to slow down, you noticed a dozen massive tanker ships, anchored in the open waters, on either side. Judging by their markings, they were trading ships from across the world. Their hull packed with cargo containers.
You don't see any crew though.

"Ragnveig Port Control, this is Hyuuga" Kaylee called over the radio: "We are about to enter port. How copy over?"

Hyuuga continued to slow down, until it reached the docks, then slowly began its parking maneuver to approach the docking station.
As you look down below, you don't notice anyone on the pier.

"Port Control, Port Control, do you copy? This is Hyuuga, we're ready to dock, over" Kaylee called again.

There was no answer. The wind quietly gusted by, making Kaylee take hold of her cap, so it won't fly off her head.

"Did they all went for a bathroom break?" Eva called, looking down at the docks.

"...I don't see anyone in the control tower" Ashley called, looking at the port buildings through her binoculars.
As you look at the structures below, you see lights shining in many of the windows, but no shadows. No silhouettes. All the buildings looked empty. Quiet.

"Jeez. They knew we were coming" Eva sighed: "I was hoping we could unload Hyuuga all quick and all. Now we gotta wait for them to come back?"

Hyuuga slowly parked itself next to one of the docks and finally came to a stop. Its massive engines shutting down, their roar slowly replaced by silence. The ship crew began untangling the massive docking ropes, getting ready to throw them onto the docks, so the sailors down below could tie them in place, but no sailors showed up.

The docks were empty.

Kaylee grimaced. Her expression beginning to turn grim.
She looked over the docks, then over the port buildings, then deeper, towards the downtown area and the skyscrapers ahead.

"Listen...." she quietly said: "............do you hear that?"

Ashley stood in silence, for several moments, then shook her head: "No. I don't hear anything"

"...that's the problem" Kaylee frowned: "...where is the ambient noise of the city? The white noise of chatter, the traffic, the seagulls, its all gone. I can't hear a single thing.

The city is silent"

"....how can that be?" Ashley leaned over the guard rail, looking at the docks: "...HELLOOOOO!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Only her echo returned.

It was quiet.

"Oh joy, another scenario i'm all too familiar with" Rogue mutters forebodingly, "Please tell me this place operates a curfew?"

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire frowns, "such silence is a sign of something terrible." She steels herself for whats to come.

Rain places her palm on the handle of the prototype firearm. Her eyes flicking about the horizen.

Megan grips the hilt of her saber her stature becoming nervous and fidgity.

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"...there shouldn't be a curfew" Kaylee quietly said.

She waited several moments, then suddenly unfolded her wings and flew down to the dock.

"Kaylee wait!" Ash called from the ship.

"...there's no signs of damage... no signs of attack" Kaylee called, as she landed on the pier, looking around:
"...no craters, no structure damage, no fires... no blood"

She looked around, trying to get a feel of the place.

Everything seemed neat and clean. No signs of disorder of any kind. Not even garbage laid on the pier. Everything was very tidy.

As you watch the horizon, you only see the heavy rain clouds above.
The city was eerily silent. Not even birds made any sounds. You couldn't see any birds flying.

"We should explore for a bit" Kaylee called from the pier: "...something is very wrong"

"Kaylee! Don't wander off alone!" Ashley yelled from the ship, then reached for her radio again:
"Ragnveig, Ragnveig, this is Hyuuga, broadcasting on an open channel, does anyone copy, over?"

There was only silence on the radio.

Harlequin scowled, unfolding her wings and gliding down to the dock.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire trails behind her jets kicking on she comes to a stop next to kaylee she glances around looking anything. She kicks on her heat sensors trying to find any sign of life.

Rain quickly joins the group, her 4 wings dropping a few loose feathers as she lands.

"W-Wait! Hold on!" Megan calls as she runs looking for the ladder to make it to the dock.

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"What's going on here? Why isn't this boat docked yet?" Angelo said as he got onto the deck. "Is something wrong?"

Twilight nods. "Yes. Even more then we realize. This silence... It's even more eerie then I thought."

Both get off the boat and wander onto the dock. There, the conversation continues. "That flash was probably the reason, bleeping out everyone. But why don't we hear any alarms? Roaring engines? See any fires? Was whatever turned this off nice enough to turn off all devices as well?"

Angelo raises an eyebrow. "You're rambling off track again. But a whole city doesn't just dissapear in an instant. Something big is behind that."

"Yes." Twilight nods in agreement. "And we're probably just at the start of this."

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"...there shouldn't be a curfew" Kaylee quietly said.

She waited several moments, then suddenly unfolded her wings and flew down to the dock.

"Kaylee wait!" Ash called from the ship.

"...there's no signs of damage... no signs of attack" Kaylee called, as she landed on the pier, looking around:
"...no craters, no structure damage, no fires... no blood"

She looked around, trying to get a feel of the place.

Everything seemed neat and clean. No signs of disorder of any kind. Not even garbage laid on the pier. Everything was very tidy.

As you watch the horizon, you only see the heavy rain clouds above.
The city was eerily silent. Not even birds made any sounds. You couldn't see any birds flying.

"We should explore for a bit" Kaylee called from the pier: "...something is very wrong"

"Kaylee! Don't wander off alone!" Ashley yelled from the ship, then reached for her radio again:
"Ragnveig, Ragnveig, this is Hyuuga, broadcasting on an open channel, does anyone copy, over?"

There was only silence on the radio.

Harlequin scowled, unfolding her wings and gliding down to the dock.

"Before we all head off, we should come up with a plan of action" Rogue suggests "Issue everyone with radios, agree regular contact times with said radios, and assign everyone to different areas on a map so we can check everywhere systematically."

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Right" Harlequin nodded to Rogue: "Lets split into two teams for now. Team one will check the docks. Team two will head further downtown. Radio checks every 10 minutes"

"I'm heading downtown" Kaylee called, running ahead. Her expression seems twisted with anxiety and concern.

"Kaylee down rush on your own! We don't know what we're dealing with!" Harlequin called after her: "Damn it. Alright, lets begin" she waved to everyone.

A dozen crew members flew down from the ship and began tying it to the dock. A few moments later, one of them lowered the crossing bridge from the ship, allowing passengers to come to land on foot.

Ash and Johan ran after Kaylee.
Eva and Takeshi stayed at the docks.

As you scan the docks, you don't see anything too out of the ordinary. The heat sensors didn't detect any life signs in the vicinity. The only heat signatures were that of the forklifts and other machines. It seems they were in use until recently.

You note several forklifts loaded with containers, left standing right in the middle of the docks. Some trucks at the parking lot were halfway through being unloaded, their engines still running.

As you go through the docks administration building, you notice offices with open doors, the lights in them still on, with papers scattered over the desk. Meals were left half eat in the cafeteria. Some of the pots still boiling and overflowing in the kitchen.

"....no signs of battle. No blood. No bodies" Harlequin said, walking through the administration building: "Its like everyone just got up and left, in the middle of work"

"Kaylee! Stop rushing dang it!" Ashley called, out of breath, as she sprinted after Kaylee, who already made it past the building and stood outside.

The cars on the roads were standing still, some have collided but there were no bodies. No signs of blood. Only broken glass scattered over the road.
It was quiet here. The street lights illuminated deserted roads.

Kaylee scanned the area and ran towards the nearest van. Jumping behind the wheel, she put on a seat belt and called to you:
"Get in"

She looked further into the city: "..... I need to see it.
I need to see how far this goes..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum