The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hyuugan Mash - A Nightmare Night Story

+3
Dan One
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
Derpy/V'tara
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 17]

Dan One

Dan One

"So, are they going to scrap the ship after the voyage or is it going to get parked somewhere and become a museum?" Sand directs her question at Ash.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

The SO sighs, "Fokin' simulators." She raises her brow at the doctor telling her not to smoke, "oh hush I'll only be in here a second..." she marks a couple things down on her clipboard before saluting kaylee and striding off, "Yeah Just help the passengers with their luggage... listen i dont care if thats boring welcome to the fuckin' festival... oh shut up and just do it." Her argument goes on as she leaves the medbay.

Violet smiles bright at the large lady, "Hi there~" she says politely approaching her, "you look fantastic i might add~" she approches the physical therapist and holds her own conversation with her.

Rain sighs, "i almost feel bad for our poor kaylee..." she whispers to Harle.

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Bar)

"With Penny?" She says suprised. "That's quite the catch, good job." she gives another polite smile.

"I wish I could watch a concert once, but work keeps me far too busy for such events. Being a politician is already heavy, but being one of the most controversial ones, due to brutal honesty is another story." She lets out a sigh.
"It's as if anything I do, no matter the intent, someone judges it without thinking once why I would do it that way."

(Med bay)

Angelo seems quiet, observing the scenes.
~No wonder Twili thought the way she does.~

He scrapes his throat. "Are there other facilities to be seen?"

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:
Rogue Fire wrote:"Well, I had been mini-subbing in the Altheian-Equestrian Strait, you know, just relaxing mostly, but it all ended in disaster when my vessel sprung a leak. I'd salvaged it from the scrapyard myself as a pet project, you see, it was an old MK3 Hornet, ex-military which had been decomissioned and just scrapped. I fixed it up and it worked okay for a while, but eventually it just gave up, and I had to swim back to shore."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" Ash said, covering her mouth and catching a very horrified expression.

"It's fine, and no-one important died, so it's all fine" Rogue jokes.

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Sand wrote:"So, are they going to scrap the ship after the voyage or is it going to get parked somewhere and become a museum?" Sand directs her question at Ash.

"I believe its going to be scrapped for parts" Ashley said, nodding: "Hyuuga entered service of the Verrian fleet in 1998, participated in the Architect wars and some other skirmishes with the Uroburos cult.
It was a pretty nice ship for its time, fast. In the right hands, it can outmaneuver a battleship and sink it, without getting hit. But as time passed, its tech got outdated. Command wants to scrap it for parts now, I mean they already took off the gun batteries up top" she smiled a little.

Rain_Runner wrote:The SO sighs, "Fokin' simulators." She raises her brow at the doctor telling her not to smoke, "oh hush I'll only be in here a second..." she marks a couple things down on her clipboard before saluting kaylee and striding off, "Yeah Just help the passengers with their luggage... listen i dont care if thats boring welcome to the fuckin' festival... oh shut up and just do it." Her argument goes on as she leaves the medbay.

Riza's eyebrows fly up in bewilderment and frustration. As the officer leaves, she scowls at Kaylee:
"If she walks in here with a cigar, one more time, I'm filing a complaint up the chain of command. I don't care if she's an officer or a councilor. My patients' health will not be endangered!"

"Preaching to the choir, doctor" Kaylee said, writing on the clipboard: "You know I'm asthmatic"

"Which is why I'm preaching" Riza crossed her arms: "The smoke spreads around the cigar. Whoever's standing next to her, is smoking by proxy"

"I know.." Kaylee sighed: "I'll talk to her"

Rain_Runner wrote:Rain sighs, "i almost feel bad for our poor kaylee..." she whispers to Harle.

"...the young grasshopper must walk the path non the less, for she has chosen it of free will" Harlequin said with a serious face.

"What are you two whispering over there" Kaylee called with a smile.

Harlequin giggled and waved her hand. Seeing her smile was so rare, it seemed almost alien.

Angelo wrote:He scrapes his throat. "Are there other facilities to be seen?"

"There's gonna be a mini show in the restaurant, in about an hour" Ashley said nodding: "We got a violinist coming in, he's pretty good if rumors are true. And the violin is one of a kind apparently, very rare, with engravings."

Rogue Fire wrote:"It's fine, and no-one important died, so it's all fine" Rogue jokes.

"Somebody died?!" Ashley exclaimed.

The phone rang again and Kaylee answered:
"Med-wing. Captain Brown"

Ashley started stretching her arms: "...maaan, I can't believe we have to sit in the simulator while everyone partying-"

"Med-wing. Captain Brown" Kaylee called again. Apparently its another call already.

"-The submarine simulator is this giant hamster ball, with a chair and large screen" Ashley continued: "You kinda sit in there and control a virtual submarine. It looks pretty cool, in theory-"

Kaylee hung up the phone, which rang again almost immediately.

"Med wing" she called, still looking at the clipboard.

"The hamster ball is transparent right?" Ashley went on: "You can sit next to your partner and see what she's doing, its supposed to be like the real thing, but the simulation program we're running is so bad, it keeps glitching out"

"Oh how I would LOVE to meet the idiot, who designed that thing" Kaylee said, hanging up the phone and smirking.

The phone rang again and Kaylee picked up:

"Enema room, how can I help you?"

Ash started laughing.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(The Bar)

Takeshi nodded, becoming more serious: "...yeah... that's.. the price of leading a career in the spotlight.
I see it with Penny sometimes... The world watches and studies you under a microscope. Hangs on every word, every expression and freely judges, giving their unfiltered opinions. Its a form of freedom of speech, but, people rarely think what their words do to others.

Takeshi turned in his chair and looked at you seriously:

"If you believe in what you do, then keep doing it. That's what matters"

He quietly looked at you for a moment, then released a small smile: "And to make sure you don't burn yourself out, a festival like this... its the perfect thing for you now.

So relax, yeah? For only three days, forget about the worlds problems and just... have fun. Everyone needs a break some time" He happily grinned.

Dan One

Dan One

Moments after the SO has left the med bay a large wolf steps through the door. Those who traveled with him would recognize Omega. He's wearing very casual clothes. Jeans and a t-shirt with abstract art on it. Both his fur and clothing slightly frosted form the outside weather.

"So this is where everyone ended up" he calls a greeting with a hearty wave and steps over to the group

"You made it!" Sand waves back excitedly then her face grows slightly serious "You actually closed the door this time, right? I do not want to come home to 3 feet of snow in the living room when this is done"

"Wide open. Left the window's up too" he gives her a cheeky wink

Last edited by Dunemere on Sat 14 Apr - 19:39; edited 1 time in total

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:

Rogue Fire wrote:"It's fine, and no-one important died, so it's all fine" Rogue jokes.

"Somebody died?!" Ashley exclaimed.

The phone rang again and Kaylee answered:
"Med-wing. Captain Brown"

Ashley started stretching her arms: "...maaan, I can't believe we have to sit in the simulator while everyone partying-"

"Med-wing. Captain Brown" Kaylee called again. Apparently its another call already.

"-The submarine simulator is this giant hamster ball, with a chair and large screen" Ashley continued: "You kinda sit in there and control a virtual submarine. It looks pretty cool, in theory-"

Kaylee hung up the phone, which rang again almost immediately.

"Med wing" she called, still looking at the clipboard.

"The hamster ball is transparent right?" Ashley went on: "You can sit next to your partner and see what she's doing, its supposed to be like the real thing, but the simulation program we're running is so bad, it keeps glitching out"

"Oh how I would LOVE to meet the idiot, who designed that thing" Kaylee said, hanging up the phone and smirking.

The phone rang again and Kaylee picked up:

"Enema room, how can I help you?"

Ash started laughing.

"Do you mind if I take a look at it then, see if I can fix a few things?" Rogue asks Ash "I have some experience with uncooperative software."

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

The lieutenant walks across the ship weaving around passengers and workers as if it were nothing, her face buryed in her clipboard writing and smoking, she opens up a staff only door and makes her way to engineering.

Rain smirks, "You really think kaylee is a grasshopper still? She is young but her status means more im sure." She looks over at her and smiles with her. It was genuine and nothing like her normal cynical and sarcastic smiles. Rain rests her head on Harles shoulder a moment before giving her a peck on the cheek.

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(The Bar)

"Penny?!" Squeaked V'tara, his excitement contagious. "That's great news Takeshi! Be right back-" Going to the bar, she pays for three glasses of Cider, returning to the table with a couple spilled drops accompanied with some inventive swearwords.

She took a seat next to Twilight and Takeshi, taking a moment to compose herself while sliding the drinks over to them both. "Sorry for getting excited, the amount of love I can sense... You must really care about her." She said with a smile. "So, Twilight! How's things? You don't exactly seem thrilled with this reunion so far..."

(Med-bay)

Looking at the chaotic scene in front of her, Derpy chuckles. "Hey Kaylee, sorry to make your life harder but our TARDIS is docked outside at the moment. Sable dear, did you deactivate the weight restraints?" She said, looking at Sable.

"Uh-huh! It shouldn't weigh more then the exterior shell." Sable replied, still slightly overwhelmed at the amount of people.

Derpy smiles, "Thank you honey! It's near the boarding ramp- If there's any free space in the cargo hold it might be a good idea to bring it along. You never know."

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Bar)

"A festival like this..." Twilight repeats solemly, before taking a sip of her wine. "I don't know, I've never been good at parties like this. I prefer going to a movie or play, then we have a clear focus."

She lets out a sigh, when V'Tara asks the question. "You're right, I'm not. But that's not too weird, right? I mean, I don't know you guys outside of work. And in work, there didn't seem to be a particulary strong bond between them and me."

She stares into her wine. "Perhaps I don't belong here. You can't force friendship, there has to be something that puts you on the same wavelength."

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(The Bar)

Takeshi thanked V'tara for the drink, then slowly took the glass with both hands and quietly stared at it, listening to the conversation. His expression was slowly becoming serious.

After a few moments, she quietly spoke:

"...are you.. sure.. there isn't a strong bond between you and them?" he sighed and looked at Twilight:

"I've only been here for two days, but Kaylee already mentioned you several times. Every time she did, she spoke as if you were her sister, or a very close friend.

We all first met on Bodewig.. right? That voyage, was.. challenging. From what I've seen... Kaylee was at her lowest point back then. She was going through something very difficult. And the voyage kept throwing more hard balls her way.

She joined the Union navy in secret. Her family didn't know, back then. She told them she was going to college, oversees.
When Bodewig picked you up from the island, the ship also picked up Kaylee's mom.

It blew up in Kaylee's face. Lisa demanded from Kaylee to retire immediately. She refused.
That's who Kaylee is. Safeguarding the world is more important to her, than her own safety.
But it made her parent's worry.

That's why Kaylee hid her real career choice from them... That's why she hid.. the loss of her leg.. from her mom"

Takeshi sighed:
"Kaylee lost her leg in the line of duty, never told her family. Never told her mother, even after they met on Bodewig and started sailing together.
It would only make them worry more, she thought, so she hid her prosthetic leg, as best she could, until it blew up in her face once again.

During a mission, her prosthetic got blown off, violently. Her mother watched, thought it was her real leg. Not a piece of wood.

Kaylee had to calm her down... tell her mother than she didn't loose her leg... that she had lost it already... months ago.

And all of those things seem small in comparison... when you imagine what she went through next...

An Equestrian battleship, that didn't respond to hails, opened fire on Bodewig. It would've killed us... all of us... you, me, V'tara... everyone.

Kaylee tried to talk them down, until they opened fire... killed five of our crew and... injured Penny...

When the Equestrian battleship prepared to fire again... Kaylee.. gave the order to sink it.

The Equestrian battleship blew up in a ball of fire. Over one hundred Equestrian sailors, dead... because of Kaylee's order...
It was her only option, the only way she could protect her own crew.

Add to that, the betrayal of the person she admired the most, Logan Krauss. The general she looked up to, who she served under, turned out to be a.. monster... who killed innocent people in the name of good.. and unknowingly hurt his own daughter"

Takeshi deeply sighed and took a drink from his cup:

"...an average person would break.. under these circumstances... and Kaylee almost did..."

He looked at Twilight: "...but she didn't... because you were there.

You found her at her lowest point, and you pulled her out. You were there for her.
And she never forgot that.

Twilight... the bond you made with her, back then, is very strong. That's how she feels.

What if... you made similar bonds with others. You just don't realize it.

What if.. you're just pushing everyone away, when they want to make bonds with you?"

Takeshi looked at Twilight very seriously: "...we didn't meet outside of work, you're right. That's why, perhaps, this festival is the perfect thing.

We're all meeting outside of work, and the world isn't ending for once.

Perhaps.. this is the best time to forge bonds... if you let it" Takeshi released a small smile.

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Med-Wing)

"I wish we could let you fix it" Ash said to Rogue, a desperately wishful expression over her eyes, as she stared at the ceiling for a moment.

"The military protocol says, you can't connect any outside hardware to the military computers, in fear of accidentally infecting them with a virus or something" Kaylee said with a sigh:
"For example, If I want to watch a dvd movie and stick it inside one of the computers on the ship, the 'Information Security Office' aboard this ship will be alerted and I'm gonna face disciplinary action.

They also forbid us from modifying the military software in any way. Only the military engineers can do it, only if they're authorized.

As much as I want you to fix that horrid hamster wheel, I'm afraid our hands are tied. Me and Ashey will have to suffer in silence" she giggled a bit.

Ashley looked at Derpy and nodded: "We'll get a forklift for the Tardis and get it aboard"

Harlequin giggled softly, standing next to Rain. She seems to be in her own world now.

"Hey!" Kaylee waved to Omega, as he entered: "Welcome to Hyuuga! We hope you enjoy teh festival"

"Teh festival?" Ashley repeated, smirking and looking up at her cellphone: "...oh Kaylee guess what, command is sending us new protocols for submarine navigation, its about 300 pages long and we gotta read it by the way actually"

"Okay great!" Kaylee jumped off the table, where she was sitting and headed towards the door:

"If anyone else calls, I'm in the restroom, killing myself."

"Okay have fun" Ashley smirked, looking at her phone: "Don't take too long though, cos we got a council meeting in five"

"Okay" Kaylee giggled and waved, vanishing behind the door.

"Oh, right, you guys wonna come?" Ashley said excitedly, looking at everyone: "There's a small council meeting happening in a few mins, its open to public, not classified or anything.
They're gonna be discussing something about Nyx trade and the Digital Waltz, you wonna come?"

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Med-Wing)

"I wish we could let you fix it" Ash said to Rogue, a desperately wishful expression over her eyes, as she stared at the ceiling for a moment.

"The military protocol says, you can't connect any outside hardware to the military computers, in fear of accidentally infecting them with a virus or something" Kaylee said with a sigh:
"For example, If I want to watch a dvd movie and stick it inside one of the computers on the ship, the 'Information Security Office' aboard this ship will be alerted and I'm gonna face disciplinary action.

They also forbid us from modifying the military software in any way. Only the military engineers can do it, only if they're authorized.

As much as I want you to fix that horrid hamster wheel, I'm afraid our hands are tied. Me and Ashey will have to suffer in silence" she giggled a bit.

"Offer still stands, your IT department wouldn't even know I was in there" Rogue shrugs.

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Med-Wing)

"Okay have fun" Ashley smirked, looking at her phone: "Don't take too long though, cos we got a council meeting in five"

"Okay" Kaylee giggled and waved, vanishing behind the door.

"Oh, right, you guys wonna come?" Ashley said excitedly, looking at everyone: "There's a small council meeting happening in a few mins, its open to public, not classified or anything.
They're gonna be discussing something about Nyx trade and the Digital Waltz, you wonna come?"

"Sure, i'll come, I assume all the Operahouse bunkers were found and cleared?" Rogue nods.

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Bar)

Twilight looked down. "I... Guess... There's a truth in that. Kaylee's a really nice girl. Looking for the good in people, even when others like me have stopped. I suppose I should pay her a visit soon."

She gets up. "Perhaps I should try that, to talk to others more. Maybe they do wish to be friends. Though, I'm sadly fairly certain there are also some who wouldn't mind seeing me dissapear."

With that, she leaves the table.

(Med bay)

"Hmmmm, could be helpful." Angelo mused to himself. "Okay, we'll be there."

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire is leaning back against the bar couch.a soft yawn escapes her and she puts her feet up, "man... i should really hit on some of the ladys here... fill this couch up."

Rain wraps her arms around Harle's belly, hugging her from behind she also rests her head on her soulder and whispers, "we could just skip the tour and go back to the room. I brought special things and mango whisky~" she purrs.

Violet rests in an awkward postition, "so how long have you done physical therapy?" She asks the much larger woman while questioning to herself whether or not flirting with her would be a great idea.

Dan One

Dan One

Omega shrugs and Sand nods with enthusiasm

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(The Bar)

"..see you later" Takeshi called, smiling and waving to Twilight as she left.

Then took a sip from his drink and looked at V'tara:
"So wacha been up to?"

A few feet away, you notice a batpony in police uniform, proudly barge into the bar:
"Eva Stainer's in da houuuuse!" the girl loudly called and drifted inside.

She made a few steps before she suddenly noticed Firewing and froze up, a mix of confusion and shock reflecting over her eyes.

(Med-Wing)

"I'd let you tinker with the simulator, but Kaylee would freak out" Ashley said to Rogue, smiling: "She's scared senseless of loosing her job. Our Intelligence Security department can be really mean sometimes. I don't blame them, its their job, but-.."

She sighed and stretched her arms a bit:
"About the Opera House bunkers, I don't really know to be honest. Councilor Mercer will be attending, she'll probably fill us in"

Harlequin was slowly becoming red as a tomato, until Dr. Riza frowned and grumbled:
"Could you two be modest in public, Kristina you're a Councilor now, for gods sake!"

"..I'm sorry" Harlequin mumbled, becoming even more red: "My apologies"
She briefly looked at Rain:
"I.. do have to be at the meeting, I'll be representing Nyx after all. You'll.. come with right?"

Further inside the med-wing, the two meter tall physical therapyst cracked her knuckles:
"Nine years, but who's counting eh?" She said grinning: "Don't worry, I won't hurt you" she nodded to Violet.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen-" Ashley called, getting up: "Those who wish to join the council meeting, please follow me.
Others, there's a violin solo concert starting in the bar in a few mins, highly recommended, I heard the violinist is pretty good"

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Bar)

When she passes Eva, Twilight gave a quick hello. She then went to the edge, sending a message to Angelo to see what's up.

(Med-wing)

Angelo looked on his phone, typed something and put it away. He then turned to the couple, raising an eyebrow.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire blinks when she spots Eva. It was easy seeing how loud she entered, she claps and laughs, "Fantastic entrance officer Eva!" Crossing her arms she leans back again, "you seem suprised dear! Come take a seat beside Madam Fire why dont ya~" she purrs patting the couch.

Rain blushes and snickers before clearing her throat and placing her hands behind her back and puts on a more serious stance as if nothing happened, "Of course m'love. I am the general after all. Practically right next to you at all times." She glances over at her and clears her throat.

Violet smiles, "seeing how you are here i would hope so. you look like you could tear me in half otherwise darling!" She giggles.

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(Bar)

Lost in her thoughts, V'tara see's Twilight get up before she has a chance to reply. Switching her attention to Takeshi, the changeling gives a smile. "Thanks for that... Sometimes even a acquaintance needs to know they can rely on the people around them y'know?"

"What have we been up to?" She replies, blushing slightly. "Well, me and Derpy have travelled for so long, we made a good team. And eventually that friendly teamwork became something more- we pretty quickly realised we wanted a kid." She smiled. "We called her Sable- Half changeling, half pony and both parts amazing."

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(The Bar)

(Med-Wing)

"I'd let you tinker with the simulator, but Kaylee would freak out" Ashley said to Rogue, smiling: "She's scared senseless of loosing her job. Our Intelligence Security department can be really mean sometimes. I don't blame them, its their job, but-.."

She sighed and stretched her arms a bit:
"About the Opera House bunkers, I don't really know to be honest. Councilor Mercer will be attending, she'll probably fill us in"

Harlequin was slowly becoming red as a tomato, until Dr. Riza frowned and grumbled:
"Could you two be modest in public, Kristina you're a Councilor now, for gods sake!"

"..I'm sorry" Harlequin mumbled, becoming even more red: "My apologies"
She briefly looked at Rain:
"I.. do have to be at the meeting, I'll be representing Nyx after all. You'll.. come with right?"

Further inside the med-wing, the two meter tall physical therapyst cracked her knuckles:
"Nine years, but who's counting eh?" She said grinning: "Don't worry, I won't hurt you" she nodded to Violet.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen-" Ashley called, getting up: "Those who wish to join the council meeting, please follow me.
Others, there's a violin solo concert starting in the bar in a few mins, highly recommended, I heard the violinist is pretty good"

"After you, then" Rogue gestures to Ashley to lead the way.

Dan One

Dan One

Sand nudges Omega "That concert sounds more up your alley, I'll give you the meeting's cliffs notes tonight"

"You're cliffs notes aren't exactly ever condensed" Omega chuckles, gives Sand a quick kiss on the forehead, then heads towards the bar

Once he reaches the bar Omega takes a few moments to take in the area. Seeing Fire and Eva he heads in their direction. But not after ordering a pint of dark ale from the bar.

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Hey guys, sorry for inactivity lately, too much pressure from college >.<

(Council Meeting)

"Right this way everyone" Ashley called, beginning to make her through the ships halls. As you pass by several windows, you see the shining lights of the port town, obscured by a fresh snowfall. Tiny snowflakes slowly fell from the sky, dancing and passing over the windows, as the ship began to cast off and slowly move away from the harbor.

"Looks like we're finally leaving" Ash said peeking through one of the windows, as she walked:
"...everything is only beginning" she grinned to herself, as she stepped into a large conference room.

There was a round table in the middle, with several people already seated. You recognize the Equestrian Councilor, Katherin Mercer almost immediately. Next to her, you spot an unfamiliar face, an elderly man in his late fifties, with a councilors badge.

The two were quietly talking and nodded to you, as you entered.

You spot several papers scattered over the table, one of them was a newspaper from this morning.
Ash picked it up and read the headline aloud:

"Union legalizes same-sex marriage, millions take to the streets in celebration" she read the front page and grinned. There was a picture of a large crowd celebrating in the Canterlots main square, by the looks of it.

"Glad something went right" Councilor Mercer called, slightly stretching her arms.

"You voted for this law to pass, madam councilor?" Ash called with a small smile.

"Seemed like the right thing to do" Mercer nodded, rubbing her eyes a little. She seems exhausted, the dark circles under her eyes have only gotten bigger since the last time you saw her.

Kaylee walked in a few moments later and fell into a chair next to Ashley.

"Okay everyone, lets get started" councilor Mercer called over the room: "Please switch off your phones or place them on silent, if anyone's hungry, refreshments will be brought in, in a few moments.

If anyone has any questions before we begin, please feel free to ask"

"May we throw the hamster ball simulator overboard?" Kaylee called in a formal voice, placing a folder with documents on the table: "Its taking too much valuable space in the storage bay"

"No you may not" Mercer replied, not looking up from her own documents.

(The Bar)

"...Firewing?!" Eva called in shock: "But... you're dead..." she squinted at Fire, as if trying to make sure she's really there. Then made a few unsure steps towards her and sat on the couch:

"...H-how?... A-are those, cybernetics?" she asked, tilting her head. Apparently she spotted a part of electric circuitry somewhere.

Takeshi smiled to V'tara: "That's cool" he ordered a cup of tea from the bartender, then looked at V'tara again:

"Oh hey, look, they're getting the stage ready" he nodded towards a small open space, further inside the bar:

"There's gonna be a solo violin concert here in a little bit. I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I think its him" he nodded towards a young man, that just walked into the bar with a large traveling bag and began to unpack it.

"That's the violinist, I think" Takeshi tilted his head towards the young man, in the distance:
"Can't say I've seen him before, but some of the crew seem to recognize him.
They've been giving him some mixed looks for some reason."

The young man placed his bag next to one of the empty couches and began gently pulling out a closed violin case. The case looked very beautiful, seemingly custom made.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum