The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witchers of Nifelheim

+2
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
Disgruntled purple
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 26]

51Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 7 Aug - 15:31

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Blue, blonde and purple wrote:
Kaylee Brown wrote:

Sluggishly moved towards the phone, you click on the answering machine and the message began to play:

Once the message starts, a familiar voice comes from the machine. It sound like she’s doing her best to stay calm, but that she’s clearly nervous about something.

“Hello, long time no see. I know our history has been… Rough, to say the least. And I doubt it is my voice you wish to hear  at this hour… But this is something you must hear. There is something going on right now, something that endangers everyone.”

There was a pause, presumably for a breath. “I’m pretty sure you’ve heard about the situation, so I’ll get to the meat of things directly. I’m in the capital city of Tesia, amongst the various mages, wizards and sorcerers called there to put their heads together. Together, we’ve been researching this case in various ways, with all the tools at our disposal. For weeks, we’ve been testing, divining, seen the consequences, to no avail…. Until yesterday.”

Again, a nervous sigh. “I may have found a lead to the root of this problem, the source of the waning magic. If I follow this, the damage can still be undone before it’s too late. But ever since my discovery, there have been a haunting feeling over me, as if someone knew that I found the lead and wants to get rid of me. An assassin ready to strike at a moment’s notice. As I speak, I can feel the metaphorical blade on my throat.”

“Normally, I would be able to go through with my research, despite this. But my magic is evaporating as well and my body is currently very frail. I can’t do this alone, but I can’t let this information get away.”

There’s a moment of silence, as if she was bracing for something. “As such I need to ask of you… Please, come as soon as possible to the city of Tesia. Meet me in the central university of magic. I have need of the abilities of you guys, just this one time. For the sake of humanity, for magic, for…” You can clearly hear her swallow. “The Union and everyone in it. If this continues, the consequences will be disastrous and felt in your own lives as well. Come to Tesia, please…”

The message ends there.

"Knowing the old gang, we might just be crazy enough to solve this riddle, how old is this..." Rogue checks the age of the message and then stops, "Damn, i'm late..."

52Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 7 Aug - 16:50

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain takes a deep breath and takes the tea into her hands, now with a liquid in her hands its clear her hands are shaking as ahe takes a sip. She sets the drink down and shakes her head, "ugh..." she taps her fingers againat the table.

53Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 7 Aug - 17:43

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight took a sip from her coffee, then turned to Amy.

"Do not assume already that it is an act of revenge by non-unicorns in Tesia." She says, her gaze focussed. "A narrow mindset right now will blindside you at the worst moment."

She puts the cup down, then looks at everyone. "There is a hint of truth in the segregation, but that has always been present in our societies. One was pushed down for the success of others. A place where equality was normal was an exception to the rule rather then a common occurence. And up to the dissapearance of magic, the demand for spellcasters in and from Tesia was much higher then elsewhere, it makes economical sense to focus more on them then less succesful branches."

She puts her hand on her chin. "But the current discriminations shouldn't be our first focus in this matter. If it is something man-made, we need to find what causes this and who made it in the first place. And what the motive behind it was."

She looks at the door. "We'll see what they've found in the search today, then we can continue our work."

54Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 7 Aug - 19:23

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(University of Magic)

Amy looked down: "..you're... you're right of course. I'm sorry. I might have jumped to conclusions too quickly"

"Its quite alright Miss Moore" Deveraux smiled slightly, handing her a cup of coffee: "You were concerned about our people being treated unfairly"

"Yeah.." Amy quietly nodded, taking the cup: "..Professor" she called after a moment: "...you mentioned earlier you teach magical arts in this university... if you don't mind me asking, what-"

"Ah. I understand your confusion" Deveraux smiled: "How can an earth pony teach magic to unicorns.
The truth is, magic isn't 'Magic'. Its an empirical science.
Calculus, algebra, physics and chemistry. Those are the four cornerstones of any magical spell. One must understand them extensively, to master his magical arts.

I have a post doctorate degree in mathematics and another PhD in theoretical physics. I pass on my knowledge to the young generations, so they can in turn, master their magical talents"

You suddenly hear a great commotion, coming from the lobby downstairs. A bright flash of light, followed by frantic screaming.
Another second ticked by and a shock wave rippled through the area, shattering windows in the main lobby and making the book shelves rumble.

Deveraux and Amy rushed toward the stairs and sprinted back down to the lobby, seemingly without thinking.

As you look in the direction of the noise, you see the massive crystal in the lobby, glowing a sickly, toxic black color, with small whirlwinds of air circling it over and over.

The six enchanters standing around it, were grasping at each others heads, screaming in agony and falling down to their knees.

"Damn it, I warned them not to-" Deveraux exhaled, rushing down the stairs towards them, when the enchanters began emitting a maniacal laugh.

"Hahahahahah........ OPEN -.... THE DOOOOOOOR!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA" The enchanters began shrieking, their eyes mad and unseeing. Their fingers pulling at their faces, twisting them into a horrifying ugly grimace.

"OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN THE DOOR!!!!" One of the enchanters shrieked, beginning to claw at his own face and drawing blood, seemingly trying to claw his own eyes out.

Another one began laughing maniacly and suddenly grabbed a nearby light stand and swung it at his comrade, caving his skull in.

"OH MY GOD!!" Amy shrieked out in horror.

The enchanters surrounding the circle were shrieking, sobbing and laughing in madness, rapidly falling into a frenzy and trying to violently hurt themselves or others.

The crystal was still brightly glowing, with a sickly dark color. The closer you got to it, the more a horrid subconscious feeling began to creep into your mind.
An unfathomable desire to kill and destroy. Fear and insanity.

The feeling was oddly familiar, to the one you felt in your dreams, when the unseen creatures would chase you.
They emitted the same kind of aura. That's what you felt from them in your dreams, and that was the feeling emanating from the crystal right now.

Blood sprayed across the lobby. One of the enchanters began sinking his teeth into the arm of another.

"DESTROY THE CRYSTAL!!!" Deveraux barked at the top of his lungs: "BEFORE THIS GETS W-" he gasped.
One of the enchanters in the lobby, had rushed towards a decorative lance, that hung on the wall and hurled it at Deveraux.

The lance impaled Deveraux through the chest, pinning him against the wall. The Professor slowly exhaled, beginning to slump down the wall.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Tue 7 Aug - 19:36; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

55Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 7 Aug - 19:29

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Rogue Fire)

The trip to your destination took less time than expected. It seems most flights were trying to leave Tesia, rather than head towards it.

As you exit the airport, a black SUV was seemingly waiting for you, just on the parking lot.

Nearing the vehicle, the drivers window pulled down and a batpony in Nyx military uniform called out to you, tilting his head toward the passenger door:

"Get in, hurry. We're out of time" the Nyx soldier called.

As soon as you were inside, he speeded along the deserted highway. And on each intersection, he was joined by another black SUV.

By the time you arrived at the University of Magic, the convoy consisted of four vehicles.
Something was going on, inside the lobby of the university.
You heard exploshions and shrieks, bright flashes of light, coming from inside. The windows on the first floor were all shattered.

A dozen or so batponies in Nyx uniform, rushed out of the SUV's and sprinted towards the main entrance, where the commotion was coming from.

56Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 7 Aug - 19:48

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"HAH THIS WAS A HORRID IDEA AND YOU KNEW IT." Rain reaches to something on her hip. She draws a small caliber revolver and pulls back the hammer and begins firing shots at the insane enchanters, "BRING THEM DOWN OR RISK GRATUIDUS HARM!" she shouts at her friends, she places her hand on her shortsword for when she runs out of shots.

57Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 7 Aug - 19:55

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The shots loudly echoed across the lobby, two of the enchanters were hit in the head and their chest, their screams cut short as they slumped down on the floor.

Three of them still remained. As you began to take aim and fire at them, bizarre images began to enter your mind.
Flashes of landscapes, staircases and doors. Each flash was accompanied by a surge of pain in your head, followed by feelings of hopelessness and despair.

It felt just like in the dream.
Something, noticed you.

Something was watching.

Your hands shook too much and you missed the last shots, until the revolvers drum ran out of ammo.
The last three enchanters still charged at you, maniacly laughing.

One of them grabbed a decorative axe from the wall and was wildly swinging it, sprinting towards the stairs.

58Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 7 Aug - 20:04

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"DEVEREAUX!!!"

Twilight looks horrified at the hit and quickly rushes over. The horror is clear on her face, as she checks out the wound and his breathing.

"No..."

When she doesn't notice any signs of life, the horror turns to anger. She rises up and tries to pull out the weapon to attack them back. It was clear, she was livid.

"No."

With a strong pull, she gets the weapon, then gets ready to fight.

"No!"

59Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 7 Aug - 20:09

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Good shit Twilight!" She draws her saber and shortsword, "Quick! Bring these old fools down!" She takes a defensive stance as she begins moving towards the rushing enchanters, all the negitive feelings in her head burst into a surge of energy and she prepares to make the first strike leathal.

Rain enters overwatch, any enchanter that gets within range of her will be attacked on that turn.

60Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 7 Aug - 20:21

Dan One

Dan One

Watching for a moment Sand is paralyzed. The sudden onset of conflicting emotions and her body is not sure how to react. She's brought back into the moment as Ornstein let's out a shriek. Unzipping the coat with one hand the clothing falls to the ground. The heavy article had been hiding the hilt of a sword. Reaching back Sand unsheathes the blade, a scimitar to be exact.

With a click and a slight scraping of metal, the blade in her hand separates at the hilt splitting off into two scimitars now. She gives the blades a simple flourish before entering into a defensive stance.

61Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 7 Aug - 20:51

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

The large amount of blood everywhere was making concentrating rather difficult as Moon fought the urge not to start drinking it from the floor. That would be gross. And she didn’t want to add more to the hysteria. Unfortunately, she couldn’t help herself. Sure, she had a massive sword in her bag, but her focus was lost. And she was very hungry.

So as others fought, Moon could be seen crouched up beside a wall, her eyes closed and her fangs buried into the neck of one of the dead enchanters, who was now being held up limply in her arms. At least she’s made sure he was definitely dead.

62Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 7 Aug - 21:09

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Soundtrack

One of the enchanters hysterically giggled and lunged right at Rains sword. With a swift motion, Rain cut open his neck, making the enchanter slump backwards and fall on the ground.

The enchanter with the axe released a piercing laughter and suddenly beheaded his own comrade.

The one with the axe was the only one left now.

As you watch Deveraux, you only see an empty stare in his eyes. He wasn't breathing. Red, quickly staining his robes as he slumped onto the floor.

The crystal continued to glow a sickening dark color, the whirlwinds of air around it began twisting with growing strength. For some reason, it was physically painful to look at.

For some reason, Rain released a quiet, low giggle and heavily smashed her own head into the wall.
It hurt, but only a little. She continued to quietly laugh and prepared to hit her head over the wall again.

"Twiliiight!" You heard Amy's weak voice: "Twilight, please stop! Its meee!" the girl cried.

Twilight blinked and suddenly found herself holding the spear right up to Amy's neck and subtly smiling.

Somewhere at this moment, in the back of your consciousness, you realized that something was very wrong with your mind.

Sand was slowly approaching Twilight from behind and raising her scimitar, preparing to strike.

Moon had her fangs buried into the neck of a dead enchanter.

Bright after images of violence kept flashing before your eyes, the crystals sickly black glow, increasing in intensity with each passing second.

63Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 7 Aug - 21:19

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain releases a sickening laugh, her fingers griping her saber as her shortsword tumbles to the ground. She locks eyes with the axe weilding enchanter, "You know..." her mind clouds with thoughs as she sways her movements become loose as she slowly approaches him. A wicked smile spreads across her face as she takes a deep breath, "I think... these walls would look a little bit better in red... dont you think?" She shambles forward, her blood soaked sword scraping against the floor as she moves twards the axe weilding enchanter, "Its time for a redesign."

64Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 7 Aug - 21:33

Dan One

Dan One

"EURAAAHHHGGG!" Sand lets out a blood-curdling shriek and takes a swing at Twilight. The blade's trajectory suddenly changes as Ornstein has sunk his talons into Sand's arm. She stumbles back swatting at the bird.

She half laughs half sobs and takes another swing at her pet. Ornstein releases from her arm as one of her other blades comes dangerously close to beheading him. The muscles in her damaged arm have made holding onto the blade impossible. One of them clatters to the ground.

She stumbles forward to attack someone, but suddenly becomes distracted by her reflection in a pool of blood. All she can see is a crazed eye earth pony looking like the girl from The Grudge.

"Kill yourself! Kill yourself! Kill yourself!" she starts to scream at her own reflection, attack the image with her remaining working arm and scimitar.

65Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 7 Aug - 21:48

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"NOOOOOOO!"

She readied the lance to strike, but the vision of Amy made her stop the thrust enough from being fatal.

She blinked and pulled back the weapon.

~What... What the hell is wrong with me?!~ It echoed in her mind. She raised up her hand, then gave herself a resounding smack across the face.

"Thanks, I needed that."

She then gripped her head with her free hand, the pain from the maddening sphere becoming more and more intense.

"AAAARGH... MUST... BREAK... SPARKLE! SPARKLE SMASH!"

Trying to use what little sanity she believed she had left, she took all her might and threw the lance at what she thought was the glowing crystal of madness.

66Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 7 Aug - 22:58

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Knowing that something was up, Rogue opened his suitcase on the drive over, and pulled out two retro-looking gauntlets, complete with flashing lights, twirling spatula, and unnecessary aerodynamic fins. The mountain monks hadn't been able to help him restore his magic, but some street mechanics had been able to help him get the next best thing, science.

Upon arriving at the university, Rogue lead the Nyx troopers up to the main entrance, indicating for them to spread out and cover every window and door around it, using walls and columns as cover. Once the entrance was secure, Rogue pokes his head around the corner of the main door to get an idea of the situation before they do anything rash.

"Neutralise the axe-wielding guy, pacify everyone else if necessary, then assess for medication" Rogue ordered, having got said idea of the situation. With that, he gives the all go, and leads the squad in.

67Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 8 Aug - 1:57

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Despite everyone else being angry and violent, Moon seemed perfectly happy and content with her corpse. The blood tasted good, though not her favourite type. It didn’t really occur to her that she looked strange, crouched on the ground with teeth in a dead man’s neck.

68Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 8 Aug - 3:15

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Her blade drags across the ground, Rain licks her lips as she lashes forward full force at the enchanter, she emmits a horrid peircing scream as she does so, "MAKE IT STOPPPP" she whines laying down blow after blow on the final enchanter, "G-Fff... t-They scream at me... Gods they never stop!" She grips her blade with both hands making her strikes harder and more forceful on the axe weilding enchanter, "JUST DIE YOU COCKSWOLLOWING PIG!" She shreaks, "EEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHA HUE..."

69Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 9 Aug - 20:29

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

The Nyx troopers fanned out and took positions behind the window frames, looking into the lobby and quickly assessing the situation. The next second they jumped through in unison, following Rogue.

As Rain lunged forward, the grand enchanter smiled and lowered his axe, leaving himself wide open:

".....find the door" he quietly said with a crazed smile: ".....you don't have much time left" for a fleeting moment, his crazed stare became normal, focused.

He passed away from this world, with Rains first swing. After Rain stopped, his lifeless body slowly fell to the floor.

A few seconds ticked by, and Twilight's lance flew into the crystal. A bright flash and momentary silence, before a massive shock wave ripped through the lobby.
The crystal exploded with a deafening bang, small pieces of it clattering across the floor.

The negative energies faded almost instantly and you collapsed to the floor, as if all strength had suddenly left you.

It takes all you have, to keep yourself from falling unconscious.
Lying on the floor, trying to open your eyes and get your bearings, you slowly recognize that your mind is fully yours again. You are fully in control of your movements.

Amy slowly slumped onto the floor, leaning against the wall and holding her head with both hands. She began sobbing.

Rogue and the Nyx batponies rushed in shortly thereafter.

Harlequin was following them, closely behind. She marched into the center of the lobby, looking at the scene with a collected expression. If she was horrified, she was making every effort not to show it.

"....another collective mental breakdown... they're becoming more frequent..." she quietly said, then reached for her earpiece radio:
"Mass casualty incident at the Grand University. I need multiple ambulances here now"

She looked at her men and made a silent hand gesture. The batpony's dispersed around the lobby without saying a word, checking every body for vital signs and beginning to apply first aid to anyone injured.

"...I felt it..." Amy quietly sobbed: "...it was just like the dream... it had the same aura"

Harlequin suddenly noticed her and released a brief gasp. She only now realized who she found in the lobby:
"Oh my god, you were here? I didn't think you'd get here so fast"

She rushed towards you, looking over your wounds, as her men began administering medical aid to you.
Harlequin's expression was pained.
She finally stopped next to Rain and sat down on one knee, next to her, taking a hold of her shoulder:

"...are you alright?.. Rain...I shouldn't have let you go alone" she looked away in regret.

70Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 9 Aug - 20:45

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Everyone)

The Nyx troopers fanned out and took positions behind the window frames, looking into the lobby and quickly assessing the situation. The next second they jumped through in unison, following Rogue.

As Rain lunged forward, the grand enchanter smiled and lowered his axe, leaving himself wide open:

".....find the door" he quietly said with a crazed smile: ".....you don't have much time left" for a fleeting moment, his crazed stare became normal, focused.

He passed away from this world, with Rains first swing. After Rain stopped, his lifeless body slowly fell to the floor.

A few seconds ticked by, and Twilight's lance flew into the crystal. A bright flash and momentary silence, before a massive shock wave ripped through the lobby.
The crystal exploded with a deafening bang, small pieces of it clattering across the floor.

The negative energies faded almost instantly and you collapsed to the floor, as if all strength had suddenly left you.

It takes all you have, to keep yourself from falling unconscious.
Lying on the floor, trying to open your eyes and get your bearings, you slowly recognize that your mind is fully yours again. You are fully in control of your movements.

Amy slowly slumped onto the floor, leaning against the wall and holding her head with both hands. She began sobbing.

Rogue and the Nyx batponies rushed in shortly thereafter.

Harlequin was following them, closely behind. She marched into the center of the lobby, looking at the scene with a collected expression. If she was horrified, she was making every effort not to show it.

"....another collective mental breakdown... they're becoming more frequent..." she quietly said, then reached for her earpiece radio:
"Mass casualty incident at the Grand University. I need multiple ambulances here now"

She looked at her men and made a silent hand gesture. The batpony's dispersed around the lobby without saying a word, checking every body for vital signs and beginning to apply first aid to anyone injured.

"...I felt it..." Amy quietly sobbed: "...it was just like the dream... it had the same aura"

Harlequin suddenly noticed her and released a brief gasp. She only now realized who she found in the lobby:
"Oh my god, you were here? I didn't think you'd get here so fast"

She rushed towards you, looking over your wounds, as her men began administering medical aid to you.
Harlequin's expression was pained.
She finally stopped next to Rain and sat down on one knee, next to her, taking a hold of her shoulder:

"...are you alright?.. Rain...I shouldn't have let you go alone" she looked away in regret.

"How many times has this happened before? Are there any similarities between this case and the others?" Rogue asks Harlequin.

71Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 9 Aug - 20:53

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Incidents like this have been happening all over the globe, for the past 34 days" Harlequin quietly said:
"Too many to count.
Police data shows that violence and suicide rates have risen by 40%. And that number is growing.

The cases are all very similar.
People with no criminal records, suddenly lash out against their loved ones, against anyone they can see. Sometimes hurting themselves. For no discernible reason.

This is becoming a bigger problem than the loss of magic"

She looked at Rain with regret again: "...I should have sent someone with you. Letting you go alone was reckless of me. Its my fault you got hurt"

72Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 9 Aug - 21:05

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain props herself up on one hand staring at the floor before looking up at the body in front of her. Her expression was neutral, "probably best you weren't here for that... I was fine on my own until those damned enchanters went and did something dumb." She shakes her head, "If you were here you would have ended up painted on a wall..." she frowns looking at the blood dripping from her blade down to her hands, the crimson pooling around her fists like a gutter, "the help you sent would have just been another body dont blame yourself because its nobodys fault but those enchanters." She huffs trying to rise to her feet.

73Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 9 Aug - 21:05

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"Incidents like this have been happening all over the globe, for the past 34 days" Harlequin quietly said:
"Too many to count.
Police data shows that violence and suicide rates have risen by 40%. And that number is growing.

The cases are all very similar.
People with no criminal records, suddenly lash out against their loved ones, against anyone they can see. Sometimes hurting themselves. For no discernible reason.

This is becoming a bigger problem than the loss of magic"

She looked at Rain with regret again: "...I should have sent someone with you. Letting you go alone was reckless of me. Its my fault you got hurt"

"Okay. What about race... Have they all been unicorns?" Rogue continues apprehensively.

74Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 9 Aug - 21:09

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

After collapsing, Twilight did feel her body returning to her. However, so did any damage that she sustained in this situation.

"ooooooooooowww......"

Groggily, she she got up and looked around her. Her face became increasingly solemn.
"It did really happen, that means..." She turned her head toward the now dead body of Deveraux. She was silent. She walked over to him and kneeled. "It was a pleasure working with you. This wasn't something you deserved." She moved her hand to his face, closing his eyes and wiping the grimace of his face, giving him a slightly more dignified final rest.

She then stood up. "... Harlequin." She tried to sound calm, but there was a clear hint of restraint, though no restraint of anger. "Did you find anything today?"

75Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 3 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 9 Aug - 21:36

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Harlequin grimly looked at Twilight and nodded: "...yes. that's why I came"

She looked at Rogue: "No. It happens to everyone equally."

Harlequin took a moment to collect her thoughts, then stood up and looked at everyone:

"You probably already knows this but, magic didn't vanish everywhere at once.
It started in the Green Planes region, 34 days ago. Then slowly spread across the globe.

4 Days ago, Tesian mages were perfectly fine.
And in only 4 days, everything came crashing down"

She sighed: "There is something else, that also happened here, 4 Days ago"

Her expression became grim:

"There is a serial killer in Beusoleil, performing ritualistic murders.
He first killed, 4 days ago. And ever since then, magic in Tesia began to fade. Its been gradually fading with each of his murders.

I believe there's a connection between these events.

My team has been scouring Beusoleil, in search for the killer. We've been at it for 4 days now"

Harlequin scowled into space:

"I believe this man is slowly traveling across the world, performing ritualistic murders in each country, until all magic fades from that region and the metal breakdowns surface.
I cannot verify this theory in the other countries, as violence has risen so high in there, his tracks would've gone cold long ago and buried under all other incidents.

But I can verify this theory here. While he's still active in this city.

We absolutely MUST stop this man here, before he leaves Beusoleil. Because if he does, his next target will be Equestria"
Harlequin looked at you:

"At this moment, the Equestrian region is the only one in the world, still unaffected by these events. Magic still fully works. And no cases of mental breakdowns were registered. More so, the unicorns who have lost their magic, reported slowly regaining it, once they came to Equestria.

It is the only safe haven, in the world, at this point in time.

And if that serial fucker gets there, we will loose even that. The last place with no violence, where magic still works.
The serial killer must be stopped, before he finishes his work in Beusoleil. He must not be allowed to leave this city"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum