The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witchers of Nifelheim

+2
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
Disgruntled purple
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 26]

601Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 9 Oct - 22:16

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"FOUR SECONDS! EXPLAIN WHY MY BABY GIRL DISSAPEARED FROM HER CRIB IN MOMENTS." Mist yelled, ignoring Fire completely. Even if the mare could beat her, she didn't care. She looked absolutely ready to tear anything apart.

Moon leant against the door frame, looking either exhausted or sick.

"Mist. Calm down, screaming won't get Melody back, sweetie."

"THREE!" Mist screamed.

602Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 9 Oct - 23:04

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire seems unamused and walks up to Mist. She gives a hard slap across her cheek, metal to flesh, "Get ahold of yourself." She growls, "You aren't killing anybody and with your attitude you aren't getting answers. Im not asking, im telling you to calm yourself or I will calm you myself through paldenin passification which includes tranquilizers. If it comes to that moon will be given the information and you will recieve it later am I understood!"

"Jesus Fire was that really nessisary?" Rain looks at her worried.

"Threats against the public aren't appreciated... especially in a place tending to the wounded." She glares down at Mist her fist closing and a needle slips from her wrist, her eyebrows raise, "...are there going to be any more problems?"

603Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 9 Oct - 23:08

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"MY LITTLE DAUGHTER DISSAPEARED IN MERE MOMENTS I AM NOT CALMING DOWN! I WILL FUCKING FIGHT YOU IF NEEDED! TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO MELODY!" Mist yelled, punching Fire in the face with her left arm. Razors slipped from the fingers of her right hand.

"Mist! Please calm down.... Please..." Moon pleaded with her. It didt't help.

604Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 9 Oct - 23:24

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"An unknown group from another world, who call themselves 'Witchers', have erected a pillar in Equestria" Kaylee began speaking quickly and calmly, trying get eye contact with Mist:

"The pillar seems to be draining our magic, so the Equestrian fleet mobilized to destroy it. When the pillar took damage, it released a lightning storm across the Equestrian region.
Whoever was hit by its lightning, vanished.

We now believe that everyone who vanished, ended up in another world" she quietly said, looking at Mist:
"...we're planning to go there and get our children back............ you're coming right?"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

605Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 9 Oct - 23:38

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire is seemingly unphazed by the punch as soon as she sees the razors however her whip slides from her other wrist, she closes her eyes a moment and the whip retracts, "Theres your answer, put your claws away you know its illegal to have weapons drawn in hospitals. Rains daughter is gone, Twilights children are gone. You aren't the only ones who are missing children, if you wish to try to obtain them you can go with the party that is being made to enter the rift to find them."

Rain releases kaylee and shakes her head moving up to Mist, "Mist you know me enough to know I dont fuck around when it comes to my words, im not a joker like my sister." She looks back, "Fire step back, you may think otherwise but violence doesn't solve everything, there was no need for you to intervine..." she looks back to Mist her face deadly serious, her eyes full of hellfire, "We are finding our children... we are going into their world and leaving a trail of blood if we have to... we aren't leaving until we have our kids in our arms." She leans in, "I feel like I dont need an answer because i already know it... but... are you in?"

606Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 9 Oct - 23:53

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"I'm going to get her back. I can't believe it, she just...." Mist took a few steps back, the razors returning to hide inside her fingers. A few tears rolled down her cheeks. "I'd just stepped out for a cigarette. Didn't want to get any smoke near her. I go back to check and she just wasn't there...... I called Moon, but without magic she couldn't track her." She looked over at Moon, who had relaxed a little.

"Well, I'm probably dead anyway. Might as well make it a good one." Moon chuckled, brushing some of her hair from her face. "I'll go with you."

607Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 10 Oct - 0:08

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"They all just dissapeared... you were there... you knew your child was home. My child was in equestria and i went into a coma when they just... poofed... gone..." she shakes her head, "Three days... mist... three goddamn days... I almost lost my wife in a helicopter crash and I was bandaging her before I entered that coma." She looks mist in the eyes, "Just be happy you were safe at home when it happened." She places a hand on mists shoulder and nods before returning to Kaylee, "Fire when can you get the hardsuits?"

the needle slides back into fires wrist, "I can get the hardsuits sent to the area now. They can get there in about a half hour."

608Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 10 Oct - 0:08

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"I'm afraid not, Rogue." Twilight says. She then looked at the door as the tirade started and died down. She looked at Mist with a slight understanding in her anger. But she kept quiet during it.

609Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 10 Oct - 9:22

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The following few hours flew by in a nervous haze. Gathering equipment, supplies and taking inventory. The list of things to take kept growing longer and longer as more suggestions came through. A staging area was set up, just outside of the field hospital where you stayed, with new equipment and gear being delivered there by the hour.

One of the last additions to the stockpile was an armored humvee jeep, courtesy of Equestria. It seems Councilor Mercer devoted her full attention to preparing this expedition.

12 hours passed in preparation, the final stage of which, was acquiring the environmental hard suits and trying to squeeze into them, without tearing the recent wounds and stitches open.

You eventually found yourselves, sitting inside the humvee, parked just outside the field hospital and tensely watching the night sky.
A few kilometers away, you could see the lightning storm brewing over the broken pillar, out in the distance. Constant lightning strikes struck the surface around it, emitting dim, blue flashes of light, yet no thunder was heard. It was eerie.

Kaylee was sitting behind the wheel, clutching it tightly with one hand. She had her helmet off for the moment, just staring intently at the horizon. Johan was sitting behind her, his helmet was on, but you could tell he was nervous by the way his head twitched at every little sound around you.

Councilor Mercer slowly approached and leaned into one of the open windows of the vehicle, looking at everyone with a grim expression:

"...before you set off, I.. need to warn you, one last time" Mercer sighed:

"I know, you've been through bad situations before, but this is different. Sometimes death is not the worst thing that can happen. We have no idea what horror awaits you on the other side.

This could be a one way ticket.
You need to acknowledge that once you go through that portal, you may never come back. You may be stuck there, for the rest of your lives.
You may catch some alien virus and die. You may not even make it to the other side.

We haven't the faintest idea, of whats out there"

Mercer looked at you with a heavy sight:

"...this is the one final time I will ask you. After this, there will be no going back."

She looked at Moon and Mist: "...knowing all of these dangers... perhaps its best... that.. only one of you should go.. there's no need to risk both of your lives..."

Mercer looked at everyone:

"...I guess... this is goodbye for now.

I will ask, only one final time. Acknowledging all of these dangers, are you prepared to go?"

610Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 10 Oct - 9:25

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Hey guys ^^
The main campaign of our rp is about to start and as part of that, we will begin utilized an inventory system ^^

With the next post, please write down the list of items your character has equipped with them,

Armor, weapons, utility items, first aid or other objects. Anything your character took with them, to utilize in the other world.

The prologue of the rp is nearly complete and we're about to start the main campaign!
Have fun ^^

611Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 10 Oct - 9:46

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Born ready" Rogue nods from the front passenger seat, having called shotgun, "Smoke us a kipper, we'll be back for breakfast."

// This was just the prologue?! How long is the actual thing to going to be, will we get back within our real-life lifespans?!

Rogue Fire's Gear
-----------------

2 gauntlets with built-in lasers that can be calibrated to fire as a freeze ray, heat ray, or tractor beam, not as strong as comparable magic spells, and temperamental experimental technology so may not always work reliably, but everything is waterproof and uses easily-sourced parts
1 solar-powered power pack, three shot capacity

As back-up weapons in case the gauntlets fail or aren't necessary, he has raided an armoury, giving him;

1 machete, held in a scabbard on the right side of his belt
1 single-action .45 revolver pistol, held in a holster on the left side of his belt
1 6 round speedloader, loaded into the revolver pistol
1 hybrid main-gauche/swordbreaker-style bayonet knife/wire cutter with knuckleduster hilt, held in a scabbard strapped to his left leg
1 single-action .45 revolver pistol, held in a holster strapped to his right leg
1 6 round speedloader, loaded into the revolver pistol

3 6 round speedloaders, held in the bottom three straps of a bandolier crossing over his left shoulder and right side
3 smoke grenades, held in the lower middle three straps of the bandolier
3 flash grenades, held in the upper middle three straps of the bandolier
3 frag grenades, held in the top three straps of the bandolier

1 double-shot recurve crossbow, held in the strap of a baldric crossing over his right shoulder and left side
3 20 bolt jungle-style box magazines with transparent backings to monitor ammo count, clipped together into a stack of three using side studs, loaded into the crossbow
1 4x telescopic green-dot laser sight with thermal imaging, attached to the crossbow above the magazines
1 bipod stand, attached to the underside of the crossbow behind the grenade launcher
1 underslung grenade launcher, attached to the underside of the crossbow in front of the bipod

1 environmental hard suit, painted in forest camo to blend in with the trees seen in the dream, with the exception of the pneumatic faceplate, which has a stylised white jawless skull painted onto it
1 pair of aviator shades, worn over his eyes
1 one metre wire camera, kept in his nasal cavity
1 cyanide pill, kept in the false bottom of his watch
1 left boot, in forest camo, with micro mobile phone, radio tracker keyring, and currency capsule containing £50 all hidden in false bottom, kevlar friction saw disguised as shoelaces, and removable boot shaft to turn it into a regular shoe
1 right boot, in forest camo, with compass, video camera, and Tesian Army knife hidden in false bottom, kevlar friction saw disguised as shoelaces, and removable boot shaft to turn it into a regular shoe

1 week's worth of rationpacks, kept in the upper waterproof haversack of a small two-part pack system hanging over his right shoulder, in forest camo
1 trangia stove, kept in the haversack
1 450g gas canister with three hours of continuous fuel, kept in the haversack
1 waterproof poncho, in forest camo, kept in the haversack
1 spare change of all clothes, kept in the haversack

His pockets are full of little odds and ends he has picked up over the years, which just might end up being useful someday;

1 metal paper clip, kept in his left back trouser pocket
1 empty chocolate bar wrapper, kept in his right back trouser pocket
1 kevlar friction saw disguised as a conker on a string, kept in his right front trouser pocket
1 single train ticket to the town of Lastochka in Verria, kept in his right front trouser pocket
1 metal screw, with video camera hidden in head, kept in his right front trouser pocket
1 metal toy car, in red, with camera hidden in one of the headlight, kept in his left front trouser pocket
1 bottle cork, with wireless speaker hidden in false bottom, kept in his left front trouser pocket
3 fortune cookie slips, all saying "---Translation Error---", kept in his right jacket pocket
2 £500 Monopoly money notes glued together, with real £500 note hidden between them

Either that, or he's just forgotten about them/can't be bothered to get rid of them.

1 Tesian Army knife, with skeleton key, compass, bottle opener, can opener, chisel, corkscrew, fire striker, magnifying glass, ruler in inches and cm, spork, hoof cleaner, and screwdriver attachments, in red, kept in the lower waterproof knapsack of the small two-part pack system hanging over his right shoulder, in forest camo
1 waterproof washbag, in camo, kept in the knapsack
1 waterproof radio, in camo, kept in the knapsack
1 waterproof wallet/phonecase, in camo, kept in the knapsack
1 waterproof pencil case, in camo, kept in the knapsack
1 foldable flying waterproof drone with camera, in camo, kept in the knapsack

1 toothbrush, with cheese wire hidden in false bottom, kept in the washbag
1 tube of toothpaste, with cotton wool padding and rubber balloon full of explosive putty hidden inside, kept in the washbag
1 deoderant stick, with taser hidden in false bottom, kept in the washbag
1 comb, kept in the washbag
1 flannel, kept in the washbag

1 £2 coin, with radio tracker hidden in false bottom, kept in the wallet
2 20p coins, kept in the wallet
1 10p coin, with microphone hidden in false bottom, kept in the wallet
1 5p coin, kept in the wallet
1 1p coin, kept in the wallet
1 credit card, kept in the anti-skimming pouch
1 anti-skimming pouch, kept in the wallet
1 mobile phone, kept in the wallet
1 pair of headphones, kept in the wallet
1 button, kept in the wallet
1 jigsaw puzzle piece with a funny face on it, kept in the wallet
1 library card, kept in the wallet
1 driving licence, kept in the wallet
1 photo of the wallet, kept in the wallet
1 P.L.A.S.M.A membership card, kept in the wallet

1 black pencil with rubber, kept in the pencil case
1 red pencil with rubber, kept in the pencil case
1 yellow pencil with rubber, kept in the pencil case
1 blue pencil with rubber, kept in the pencil case
1 green pencil with rubber, kept in the pencil case
1 pencil sharpener, kept in the pencil case
1 semicircular protractor, kept in the pencil case
1 right-angle triangular protractor, kept in the pencil case
1 scalene triangular protractor, kept in the pencil case
1 mathematical compass, kept in the pencil case
1 waterproof grenade notebook with 200 A7-sized pages, in white, pin disguised as pen, kept in the pencil case

1 foldable shovel, held in the top strap on the haversack
1 waterproof sleeping bag, in forest camo, held in the bottom strap on the haversack
1 waterproof rollmat, in forest camo, held in the upper middle strap on the haversack
1 foldable tripod stool, in forest camo, held in the lower middle strap on the haversack
1 covered one litre water canteen with nested cup, in forest camo, held in the left strap on the haversack
1 waterproof first-aid kit, in orange with reflective text, held in the right strap on the haversack

1 one-handed tourniquet, kept in the first-aid kit
1 nasopharyngeal airway tube, kept in the first-aid kit
1 elastic emergency trauma bandages, kept in the first-aid kit
1 hemostatic combat gauze, kept in the first-aid kit
1 roll of adhesive tape, kept in the first-aid kit
1 pair of surgical gloves, kept in the first-aid kit
1 burn dressing, kept in the first-aid kit
1 bottle of iodine solution, kept in the first-aid kit
1 tube of antibiotic ointment, kept in the first-aid kit
1 bottle of water-purification tablets, kept in the first-aid kit
1 diazepam injection syringe, pepperspray hidden in false bottom, kept in the first-aid kit
1 abdominal wound trauma kit, kept in the first-aid kit
1 chest wound dressing, kept in the first-aid kit
1 atropine injection syringe, kept in the first-aid kit
1 water repellent heating survival blanket, in orange, kept in the first-aid kit
1 pair of shears, kept in the first-aid kit
1 pair of scissors, kept in the first-aid kit
1 pair of splints, kept in the first-aid kit
1 eye shield, kept in the first-aid kit
1 nasal trumpet, kept in the first-aid kit
1 pouch of alcohol pads, kept in the first-aid kit
1 CPR mask, kept in the first-aid kit

Last edited by Rogue Fire on Wed 10 Oct - 21:39; edited 18 times in total

612Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 10 Oct - 11:25

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain
--------------
1 enviromental hardsuit
1 costom combat compound bow built to specific specifications.
2 Quivers each one holding around 40 arrows.
1 nightbat double action revolver chambered in .22 hornet.

1 pouch of ammunition pouch holding about 110 spare rounds of .22 hornet.

2 scabbards
1 nightbat nyx special longsword
1 nightbat nyx special rapier.

1 deployable shield on the left forearm.

A backpack containing

2 large oxigen tanks large enough for 24 hours under medium pressure and controled breaths.

20 days worth of MRE's, a full water cantine, a water purifyer, and thick 1 gallon jug of water.

Last edited by A Sinner on Wed 10 Oct - 13:31; edited 1 time in total

613Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 10 Oct - 12:15

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// XD the rp will probably last for about a year of real life

Also, plz post the exact amount of grenades, number of bullet clips for each weapon / or number of total bullets / number of arrows.
If ya bringing food rations and water, plz specify for how many days the rations will last.

If ya bringing small items like paper clips, plz specify all of them.

Exampuru:

Kaylee's gear:
------------

1x Environmental Hard Suit
1x Katana
2x Combat knives

1x Flashbang grenade
1x Smokescreen grenade

1x 9mm handgun. 1 clip with 7 bullets.

1x First aid kit

Johan gear:
----------
1x Stiletto knife

1x First aid kit

Gear piled into the back of the Humvee:
-------------------------------------
4x First aid kits

Rations for everyone, will last for 1 week
Water for everyone, will last for 1 week

614Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 10 Oct - 12:48

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

// I will edit the above description, rather than repost it all.

We should also bring an inflatable raft, oars, and lifejackets, in case we show up in the middle of an ocean in the Witcher's world.

And what is this world's equivalent of the Swiss, I need to know who made my pocket knife?

Last edited by Rogue Fire on Wed 10 Oct - 13:08; edited 1 time in total

615Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 10 Oct - 13:08

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Moon, you should stay here." Mist sighed, taking Moon's hands in her own. Moon shook her head, about to say something before Mist cut her off. "Serenity is still here. She may be in university, and she may not be your blood, but she's your daughter. She needs you. You're coming down with something, and I know that without magic, even a cold can kill you. I saw you coughing badly this morning. Please Moonie....."

"Fine...." Moon sighed, but reached into her bag and withdrew a sword. "But take this. It survived an awful lot of battles, you need it more than me."

"Moon! That's your favourite sword! I can't-" She was instantly cut off when the purple unicorn pressed her lips against Mist's and pulled her into a kiss.

"Take it. And go find Melody."

Mists Gear:
——————
•.44 revolver. 6 rounds loaded, six spare
• 7 throwing knives, steel, 5 inch blade
• 2 combat knives, steel, slightly curved handles, 8 inch blades
• screwdriver, four wrenches of varying sizes, bundle of small wires, screws
• replacement razor blade for right hand
• ornate sabre, steel and gold, gemstones on handle, 14 inch
• 100 ml bottle filled with cyanide
• cotton gloves, silk scarf, woollen jumper
• mobile phone
• lockpick kit
• leather bound diary, two pens

Last edited by Silent Mist/Moon Dusts on Wed 10 Oct - 19:06; edited 2 times in total

616Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 10 Oct - 13:14

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Sorry, one last thing forgot to mention,

Fully automatic weapons still don't exist, so sub machine guns won't be available >.<

617Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 10 Oct - 13:43

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

// So what is the most rapid fire infantry weapon I can get? And how can we have holographic displays and railguns but no sub-machine guns, what tech level is our civilisation at anyway?

618Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 10 Oct - 14:19

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// A single-action revolver, the hammer needs to be manually cocked after each shot.

The civilization is a bit steam punkish I guess. More advanced firearms will be available in the next rp, but for this one, that's all we can take with us.

Sorry about this >.<

619Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 10 Oct - 14:47

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

// what other kinds of guns can we have? Are there any repeating rifles yet?

620Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 10 Oct - 14:51

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Yeah there's the repeating rifles that Violet developed during the Hyuuga rp

621Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 10 Oct - 18:12

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Mercer, even if we didn't, there is no choice." Twilight says firmly. "It's not like this phenomenon will dissapear on it's own leaving our babies unscathed behind. This has to be resolved with this mission, there's no other way."

With the face part open, she pops something in her mouth from a yar, chewing on it. She looks around the room holding it up.

"Anyone a vitamin pill? Might be helpful to build up a resistance to pathogens when and if we get in contact with anything."

Her gear:
-----------------------------------
1 enviromental hard suit.
1 stun baton.
1 extra first aid kit
1 jar with 149 spare vitamin pills.

622Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 10 Oct - 19:27

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Disgruntled purple wrote:"Mercer, even if we didn't, there is no choice." Twilight says firmly. "It's not like this phenomenon will dissapear on it's own leaving our babies unscathed behind. This has to be resolved with this mission, there's no other way."

With the face part open, she pops something in her mouth from a yar, chewing on it. She looks around the room holding it up.

"Anyone a vitamin pill? Might be helpful to build up a resistance to pathogens when and if we get in contact with anything."

Her gear:
-----------------------------------
1 enviromental hard suit.
1 stun baton.
1 extra first aid kit
1 jar with 149 spare vitamin pills.

"Go on then" Rogue says, putting out his hand to Twilight for a vitamin pill.

623Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 10 Oct - 19:43

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// P.S. I dunno what would be the equivalent of a swiss knife in this universe tbh XD

Maybe a Tesian knife?

624Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 10 Oct - 20:10

Dan One

Dan One

Through either luck or misfortune, depending on who you look at it, Dunemere's children had miraculously not been taken by the lighting. Once she learned of this she left bidding the group luck.

However upon returning the grim expression on Radiance's face was a clear sign that his own child had been taken. He nods to Mercer then slips on a full face helmet.

//Radiance's Gear//

Armor:
1x Disaster Aid Riot Armor: Fully closed system with built in environmental regulation. Plus physical and magical protection.

1x Trench coat: Normally has a speed enchantment

Weapons:
1x Katana: Equestrian Crafted
1x Wakizashi: Nyx Crafted
1x Taser; 10x cartridges
2x Brass Knuckles
4x Sharpening stones and cloths for maintaining weapons.

Survival:
Food: Dried, one weeks worth
Water: Two Canteens each containing 1 liter
Tea: Four ½lb bags of loose leaf tea each containing a different blend.
1x Mess Kit: Contains standard camping utensils along with a kettle for boiling water.
1x Rain Trap for catching rainwater
50x Matches stored in a waterproof stainless steel container
1x Thermal Sleeping bag

Other: (Packed inside two duffle bags and thrown into the back of the humvee)
2x First Aid Kits
5x 250 page empty notebooks with layered pages
5x Braille pens (punctures the first layer of the page to allow writing in Braille)
1x Wetsuit and pair of flippers.
1x Winter clothing for use in -40°C weather
4x sets of extra civilian clothing.

625Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 10 Oct - 21:53

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Gear packed into the back of the humvee (Summary)
---------------------------------------------------
1x inflatable raft
2x oars
lifejackets for everyone

4x First aid kits

Rations for everyone, will last for 1 week
Water for everyone, will last for 1 week

2x More First Aid Kits
5x 250 page empty notebooks with layered pages
5x Braille pens (punctures the first layer of the page to allow writing in Braille)
1x Wetsuit and pair of flippers.
1x Winter clothing for use in -40°C weather
4x sets of extra civilian clothing.

Kaylee's final gear:
-----------------
1x Katana
2x Combat knives

1x Flashbang grenade
1x Smokescreen grenad

1x First aid kit

Johan final gear:
---------------
1x Stiletto knife

1x First aid kit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//Soundtrack

Mercer grimly looked at you, one last time with determination, then nodded:

"God speed" She loudly patted the top of the humvee, signaling you to go.

Kaylee tightly gripped the wheel with both hands and floored the gas pedal. The humvee jerked forward and came into motion, gradually speeding across the rough, barren terrain.

"Oh, vitamins? I'll have one" Johan excitedly called from his seat.

".....I'll be fine" Kaylee quietly said. She was keeping her eyes on the road, her mask obscuring her expression.

Rolling through the barren terrain with no roads, the humvee was jumping up and down the small hills that peppered the area. The massive pillar with its top blown off, was beginning to draw closer and closer.

You could see the lightning strikes of the storm above, violently hammering the scorched terrain around the pillar. The night sky coated the area like a blanket, obscuring your vision. Only the piercing headlights of the humvee and lightning, cut through the night.

It was hard to breath. Even harder to see through the suits visor, as the humvee kept jerking from side to side and the pillar drew closer.

"BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!" Kaylee barked, as the jeep entered the range of the storm. Blinding flashes of light were hammering the scorched terrain, left and right. One smashing close, one afar.
Your heart was pounding so hard, it was echoing in the back of your head. You could hear your own breath, too loud, echoing in the depths of the suits.

A blue flash of light suddenly blinded you. There was no thunder.
Silence.

Then, the deafening sound of breaking glass, as the reality itself shattered around you and broke apart like a window. Its shards falling down, revealing only an unseeing blackness behind it.

Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 25 Witche11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum