The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear

+4
Red Eyes
Kaylee Brown
Derpy/V'tara
Dan One
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 40]

1Slavegear   Empty Slavegear Thu 19 May - 22:23

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Slavegear   Nyx12

// Coming soon ^^

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

2Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Fri 20 May - 17:57

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

//Hey guys, just a quick rules update before we launch teh rp

- Unfortunately, teleportation won't be allowed. Its a very powerful spell and sometimes breaks the game or defuses a difficult situation too easily. Your opponents and villains will not be able to teleport as well.

- Please don't describe the environment, it may create plot holes within the game later. The rp will feature several scripted mysteries. All the events in the rp have meaning, and every detail in the environment foreshadows a clue to the mystery.

To explore the environment and get more information about your surroundings, please write something like:
"My character is looking around, trying to take in every detail"
And I will describe everything that you're character see's =)

- There will be an inventory system for this rp. At the beginning your characters won't have any items with them and will have to buy/find/make or steal everything.
The item locations are scripted and some are more difficult to procure, in order to create an additional challenge for the rp.

- Please no god modding etc.

- Please only control your own characters. The other ponies and enemies you'll meet in the rp will be controlled by me =)

- That's all and have fun ^^

3Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Fri 20 May - 17:58

Red Eyes

Red Eyes

//Sounds good.

4Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Fri 20 May - 18:08

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The silence heavily presses on you, as you slowly sit up in your bed, trying to make sense of whats happening.

It was night. The room was completely consumed by darkness and only the faint light of the moon, coming from the windows, faintly illuminated the surroundings.

The place you're in can be best described as some sort of an abandoned hospital. By the looks of things, no one has been here for years. The paint on the walls began to crack and come off in several places. The lights on the ceiling were long broken or missing.

The tiled floor looked dirty and old. The only thing new in this place, was the life support equipment standing next to your bed.

As you look around, you notice several other beds and other patients in them:

Red Eyes
Moon
Firewing
Tarmikos
Radiance
Wyvern Lord
Twilight Sparkle
Derpy
V'tara
Kaylee Brown

No other patients seem to be in this room. And no medical staff is present. The only one's who are here, are you, and the unfamiliar batpony, standing a few feet away and checking the life support systems.

He seems to be in his fifties. Gray has begun to touch his hair in several places. He wore a long trench coat and walked with a visible limp, slightly hunched over.
You can see that walking is causing him some level of pain, and he appears to rely on a walking stick for support.
One other thing about him stood out. He had some sort of a crude looking, cybernetic green eye. It faintly glowed in the darkness, just barely illuminating his face.

The batpony sighed and looked at you, as you began to stir in the bed:

"Can you hear me?" he spoke with an accent but you can't quite place where its from.

5Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Fri 20 May - 18:14

Red Eyes

Red Eyes

Red barely managed to nod at the bat pony, his weakened state preventing him from speaking outright. He slowly moved his head around, examining the bat pony in better detail.

6Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Fri 20 May - 18:25

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The Batpony seems physically tired. As you take a closer look, you notice that his face is completely covered in small, barely visible scars. Some of them seem recent, others seem years and decades old.

As he moved about the room, checking the medical equipment, you noticed that both of his wrists are completely covered in scar tissue. As if something was repeatedly cutting into his skin there, for an untold number of years.
The skin on his wrists healed, was damaged and healed again, over and over.

The Batpony approached you and looked closely into your eyes:
"Can you move?... Can you tell me your name?"

7Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Fri 20 May - 18:57

Red Eyes

Red Eyes

He nods slowly, and tries his best to at least utter a sound. After a few tries, he manages to get it out. "R...Red...." He coughs weakly, his atrophied muscles screaming at his every attempt to move further.

8Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Fri 20 May - 19:28

Dan One

Dan One

Tarmikos attempted to respond but not speaking for so long had played hell with his throat. No sound came out so he took the time look around the room. Trying to figure out exactly where he was and if the limited amount technology in the room would give any clue as to how much time had passed.

As with every time Radiance woke it took him a moment to collect himself. He laid calmly listening to the breathing of everyone around him. Eleven of them including himself, ten confined to their beds and one walking around.

9Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Fri 20 May - 19:57

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon coughed weakly and struggled to move her head to get a good look around. "..m-my...name....is....M-" she coughed loudly, her throat dry and her muscles unresponsive "M..oon.....D-d...ust..sss...". She had trouble saying some letters, so it sounded like she had a lisp. Her ears flickered slightly as she managed to hear Red, and the breathing of everyone else.

10Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Fri 20 May - 20:58

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Lord Wyvern notices his companions' inability to construct coherent words, and so tries to cast a telepathy spell on them all.

// how are we going to explain the lack of teleportation in-universe?

11Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Fri 20 May - 21:00

Red Eyes

Red Eyes

//God forbids it.

12Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Fri 20 May - 23:56

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight slowly opens her eyes. She tries to recollect what happened the last time she was awake.

~Okay... We defeated Krauss... Went on a suicide mission... I at least got crippled by a demon roar... Might explain why it's so silent, except for the voices... Then Cadence-~

When she recalls that pony, she jolts up, trying to scream her name.

"CAD-"

From the strain and the sudden movement in so long, she begins to cough, forced to lie down again. She softly whispers names, unaudiable for any creature without enhanced hearing.

"cadence... shining? spike... celestia... luna... my friends... are you okay? please, be fine..."

13Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 21 May - 4:40

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(WHATUP MOTHERFUCKERS! FIRE IS UNGROUNDED AND BACK bounce)

fire had woken up a bit earlier, she remains in silence... Her armor was gone, her blade was gone... Her coat was slightly dirty. She looks around, her amber eyes flicking around the group, "were alive..." Her hooves were still shaking, "we... D-did it..." She tears up and let's out a sob, "YES!" She screams to the air her hooves rising as she falls back.

She didn't care where she was... She was happy they did it... The pain in her bones and the burn in her throat... Ment nothing to her... She was ecstatic... So happy to be alive.

14Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 21 May - 9:49

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Red Eyes wrote:"R...Red...." He coughs weakly, his atrophied muscles screaming at his every attempt to move further.

MoonDusts wrote:"..m-my...name....is....M-" she coughed loudly, her throat dry and her muscles unresponsive "M..oon.....D-d...ust..sss...". She had trouble saying some letters, so it sounded like she had a lisp.

"Very good" the Batpony nodded and looked at his clipboard. You get the feeling he already knew your names before he asked.

As you take another look at the room, you notice how old the building really is. You recognize the general architecture design. Places like this were constructed en mass, long before you were born, an apartment complex for living.
You remember seeing a few, at the edges of Canterlot. Most were unoccupied or scheduled for demolition.

It appears this particular apartment complex was very recently converted into a hospital. You can see traces where some of the walls were torn down, to make room larger.

The thought of you being somewhere in Canterlot, enters your mind, then exits just as quickly. As you look out the window, you notice a small city outside. It looks nothing like Canterlot, or any other city you can recall.

In sharp contrast to the decaying building, the medical equipment in the room looked extremely high tech. Some new cutting edge design you haven't seen before.

As you listen to the sounds in the area, you don't seem to hear anyone outside of this room. No voices or sounds. The general area was very quiet. Only the distant ambient noise from the night city, faintly came through the windows.

Velvet_horse wrote:
When she recalls that pony, she jolts up, trying to scream her name.

"CAD-"

From the strain and the sudden movement in so long, she begins to cough, forced to lie down again. She softly whispers names, unaudiable for any creature without enhanced hearing.

"cadence... shining? spike... celestia... luna... my friends... are you okay? please, be fine..."

"Please! Master Twilight, its alright" The Batpony hastily walked to your bed, trying to raise his hands in a calming manner:
"You're friends are alright. Master Cadence is being treated at a different hospital. She has already woken up, several weeks ago. Everyone was just waiting for you.
Its alright, please, try to stay calm. I know, this can be a bit overwhelming"

He turned to Firewing and slowly nodded with a smile: "Yes, I believe you did it. The Architects, the Cult of Uroburos, The Mirror, all gone. You gave the world a time of peace we didn't dream having"

He paused for a moment, then seemed to remember something and approached a cart full of syringes:
"I apologize, we may have to cut this short. I don't know how much time we have...
This medication will help jump start your body. Here.." he began approaching each bed and administering the medication into your vein line, connected into the vein in your hand.

Seconds after the medication was administered, you begin to feel a gradual increase in energy. Some of the strength began to return, though at an extremely slow pace.

"....how are you feeling?" The Batpony asked, carefully watching your vital signs on the monitors:
"Better? Some increased heartbeat is normal.."

15Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 21 May - 10:41

Dan One

Dan One

As the strength returned to Tarmikos so did a faint throbbing from the right side of his face. It was in the same place the demon had cut him. Tarmikos raised his hand to rub at the wound but his hand hit something. It wasn't an eye patch, the metal familiar metal feeling of it relaxed the small spike of panic he had. Feeling around the top and bottom he pressed in a hidden switch. A wall of text began to scroll rapidly past his eye.
"What happened to the others?" Tarmikos asked worry entering his voice. He didn't want to voice his true question.

16Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 21 May - 10:58

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Most had survived" The Batpony said, still watching the monitors:

"Toruviel
Eva
Lisa Brown
Ashley Stanford
Logan Krauss
Audrey Swan
Princess Cadence

They were all in a state of coma, after the explosion. All woken up several weeks ago and seem to be fine.

Tohka didn't make it.

Others didn't take part in the mission, so they are unharmed:
Penny Weiss
Cassandra Mercer
Sarashiki Takeshi
Princess Luna and Celestia

Apart from them, two hundred and fifteen Union soldiers and Changelings, lost their lives, in the final battle of Adelheid.

17Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 21 May - 12:09

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

As her strength returned, she got a better look at the room and the bat pony. She recognised the architechture design well, and it felt familiar to her. Moon carefully moved her arm, which was stiff. Her arm made a few strange noises as it moved. "Feels like I've come back from the dead and hit my head on something." she said. Her heart would have been slow. Moon felt around her neck for her necklace, though it wasn't there.

She paused "How long were we out?"

Last edited by MoonDusts on Sat 21 May - 12:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)

18Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 21 May - 14:31

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Though Twilight heard the news of what happened to her friends from the life before the war, she couldn't help but feel sad. Tears welled up in her eyes, as she stayed on her back. When they began to come out, she putted her hooves over her eyes, sobbing mostly, but screams of anguish followed.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

"Why... Why couldn't I ended the pain? I'm weak... That's why they got hurt... I'm so, so weak..."

"Celestia... Wounded from my inadequacy... Cadence... Caught in the explosion... And my friends... Do they think I'm dead?... I... Have to go home... I must go home..."

She screamed ionce more, as her true feelings came out.

"I WANNA GO HOOOOOOME!!!"

19Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 21 May - 16:51

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire takes a deep breath and slowly starts to get up, her arms and legs cracking, "I wonder this too... How long have we been out?"

20Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 21 May - 17:06

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

MoonDusts wrote: "How long were we out?"

firewing11 wrote:"I wonder this too... How long have we been out?"

The Batpony paused, a grim expression over his face:
"I'm afraid... it has been exactly 1 year, 2 months and 27 days, since your battle of Adelheid..
The world has changed, a lot happened since you have fallen asleep.. I'm sorry"

Velvet_horse wrote:"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."
"Why... Why couldn't I ended the pain? I'm weak... That's why they got hurt... I'm so, so weak..."

"Celestia... Wounded from my inadequacy... Cadence... Caught in the explosion... And my friends... Do they think I'm dead?... I... Have to go home... I must go home..."

She screamed once more, as her true feelings came out.

"I WANNA GO HOOOOOOME!!!"

"... you will.. Master Twilight..." The Batpony slowly approached and carefully touched your shoulder:
"Soon... I promise.." he seems hesitant. Something is clearly on his mind, clawing at him from the inside and causing him visible pain and regret. He finally spoke his mind:
"I'm afraid... before that.... there's something we must-"

You suddenly hear a muffled radio transmission, from under the Batpony's coat. The voice is really distorted but you can still make out the words:
"They're here!! We've been discovered!!"

"Shit" The Batpony swore and looked at you: "We have to go, now!"

He looks at you with deep empathy and concern:
"..... you should be dead.... but you're not. Now the wheels of history are in motion. There are people coming here. Coming to kill you. We must go, now!!"

He moves closer trying to help you sit up: "Quickly!"

21Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 21 May - 17:51

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon struggled to stand up, her legs shaking as she finally got up. She was about to ask questions, but now didnt seem like the right time. Though the thought that she had been asleep that long shook her, she had a daughter back in Equestria, was she ok? Many questions haunted her mind, but she kept silent., for the moment.

"Where are we going?"

22Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 21 May - 19:08

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Are you fucking serious..." She growls, "what about those who aren't even awake yet!" She says to the bat pony, "do we just push them out or grab them!"

23Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 21 May - 20:04

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Help those who can't walk!" The Batpony hastily replied: "If we stay here, we're dead! Those people won't hesitate to kill you in your beds!"

He looked at Moon: "We have to leave this place, get to the city, disappear in the crowd. Somewhere they can't easily find us. Then, we'll have to go to a specific place. I'll tell you more on the way.
For now, we need to move"

He looked at everyone in the room, despair briefly reflecting in his eyes:
"Our opponents may already be in the building. Don't let them see you. They're highly trained. In your weakened state, a direct confrontation will be suicide. We'll have to sneak passed them if we see them at all"
He took a moment to collect himself and firmly nodded: "We can do this. We have to"

24Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 21 May - 20:46

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

She nodded slowly and struggled to walk "I would like to know why the hell they want us dead." she sighed and leant against a wall. A thought came to her mind and she attempted some magic, but only a few small sparks came from her horn "dammit..."

25Slavegear   Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 21 May - 20:56

Red Eyes

Red Eyes

Red did his best to walk, managing only a slow limp. "Let's get a move-on, folks." He said, slinging one of the unconscious ponies onto his back, somehow managing to hold the weight as he walked towards the doctor. "Where to?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 40]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum