The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear

+4
Red Eyes
Kaylee Brown
Derpy/V'tara
Dan One
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

901Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 9 Jul - 2:15

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Twilight and I could attempt a shield spell. But one of that size would be exhausting." She frowned

902Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 9 Jul - 5:24

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire follows them with a huff... She knew a way to activate this explosive one way or another... She would make sure darcova knew who he fucked with when he chose to capture fire, "I don't need luck... Because bad luck or not..." Here eyes stay locked forward "I'm not going to fail..."

903Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 9 Jul - 13:44

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Are you alright?" Lord Wyvern asks Dr. Riza as she passes, "You look a bit out of sorts".

904Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 10 Jul - 8:19

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Firewing)

The two mercenaries quietly walked beside you, as you reached the Sprawls exit. When the door opened, you noticed over a dozen Artemis soldiers waiting outside. They were standing in a defensive position, their swords and magic projectiles aimed at you, watching your every move.

The mercenaries slowly nodded and one of the Artemis soldiers approached you, turned you around and secured your arms into cuffs, behind your back.
"Where are the others!" one of the Artemis soldiers barked.

The mercenaries didn't say anything. They simply walked back and closed the door to the Sprawl. You seem to be standing in a narrow corridor. The same you used to enter the Sprawl earlier.
The Artemis soldiers scowled: "...fine"

They grabbed you and started pushing you along the corridor. After a few moments, they reached a maintenance staircase that reached to the top of the streets.
As you slowly step out of the underground tunnels, bright flashing lights briefly blind your vision. As your eyes adjust to the lighting, you notice you're standing in the middle of a massive Artemis blockade.

There was over a hundred soldiers here. Armored vehicles blocked off the road. Temporary command tents were set up. Large group of soldiers seem to be blocking every underground entrance, their swords drawn.

Up in the sky, you notice 5 helicopters, hovering high above ground. Their guns aimed at the Sprawl.

You don't see Dakova anywhere.

Dozens of soldiers are standing around you. Most seem to be consumed with reviewing schematics and giving instructions into their radios.
Five soldiers are standing directly around you and holding you in place.

After a moment, an unfamiliar Artemis Officer slowly approached and scowled at you:

"...so, your friends decided to sacrifice you and run" he muttered: "No honor amongst criminals then? So be it.
Ironically, you'll be the only one to survive"

The Officer looked toward the helicopters and gave some sort of sign with his outstretched hand.
The helicopters adjusted slightly. You heard an audible click from their weapon bays.

(The Sprawl)

The mercenaries nodded to Twilight and spread out across the Sprawl. Five unicorns stayed behind:
"We're with you ma'am" they quietly nodded to Twilight.

"A shield spell.." Kaylee said, thinking: "I don't know if it will hold against a missile. Maybe if several unicorns cast it in unison, you could create a temporary shield around the refugees, next to the exit hatch. It should buy us a few more seconds at least"

Dr. Riza looked at Wyvern. Her eyes looked haunted. Hopeless:
".....you know this is pointless, right?" she looked around the Sprawl, then back at Wyvern:
".. a magical exit that Dakova doesn't know about? No soldiers spotted down there? Dakova wouldn't make such a glaring mistake.
He must have schematics of the city. He must have considered the option of hidden passages around the Sprawl. Even if he doesn't know where they are.
If it seems like we're getting away- " Riza looked at you with an empty stare: "...- We're walking into our doom"

"We can't question ourselves at every turn!" Kaylee called out: "We make a plan, we stick to it.  Dakova is prone to mistakes like everyone else. Its not like we have better options!"

"Pointless.." Riza shook her head: "... pointless"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

905Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 10 Jul - 8:33

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"A shield spell is safer, but it will be too taxing in our current condition. If only I had some energy left..."

She looks up.

"My plan is not to use a barrier, but to use telekinesis to nudge bombs to the side, making them crash into eachother. While it is risky, it can be done over a far longer period of time. And it conserves our energy for the confrontation ahead of us."

She clenches her fist.
~This won't be the end. I've faces worse before. With, or without my friends.~

906Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 10 Jul - 13:50

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Well it's worth a try" Lord Wyvern comments on Twilight's plan, "Count me in".

907Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 10 Jul - 18:11

Dan One

Dan One

Tarmikos cracked his knuckles before his magic slowly started to build in both of his palms. "You've got my support"

908Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 10 Jul - 18:39

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"I will tell you everything you need to know... If I ride with Darkova..." She looks around at every soldier, "I'll tell you where the machine is... Where my friends are..." She huffs "only if I get to see darkova..." She growls, "honestly... I trusted my friends and then they do this to me..." She closes her eyes, "there is only one man I can really see taking action and that's him..."

909Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 10 Jul - 18:55

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Firewing)

"Heh.. sure. Right after we're done killing your friends" The Officer smirked. As you look around the area, only unfamiliar faces come into view.
"Also, its Da-kova. Not Dar-kova" The Officer said when the radio on his vest suddenly went live and began transmitting in a distorted voice:

"Lieutenant, take a team to Station 5. Open the valves" the radio transmitted. The voice in it sounded familiar.
The Officer became somewhat unsettled. He reached out and spoke into the radio: "But.. General.. that will-"

"Just do it son" the voice from the radio cut him off.
The Officer remained standing for a moment then raised his hand and waved to a group of soldiers:
"YOU HEARD THE MAN! GET TO IT!"

You saw a team of twelve men enter an armored vehicle and drive off somewhere.
The Officer grimly looked at you, then looked at the helicopters again.

A moment later, Dakova's voice clearly rang through the radios: "Fire"

And every helicopter discharged a barrage of missiles into the Sprawl.

(The Sprawl)

"Go, Go, Hurry!" Kaylee rushed the refugees, as they continued to go down the hatch: "We don't know how much-" she cut herself off.

Time seemed to slow down as you heard a hissing sound from above, and 15 missiles flew down from the ceiling.

910Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 10 Jul - 19:23

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire nonchalantly steps over her handcuffs and swipes the transmitter from the officer she speaks smoothly and calmly "hello DAR-" she glares at the officer "-kova..." She made no action and no clear action that would prove any sort of threat, "I have everything you want to know... But... If I see one more volly go towards the sprawl then my lips are sealed to the day i die... Only me and radience got into the sprawl... Radience is dead... I know where my "friends are and if I find that one more innocent dies to your fucking murderous intent I won't say a word... No torture will make me talk... And my lips are sealed to the day I die..." She smirks remaining silent a moment, "...so tell me... Are you going to continue killing somewhat innocent people and fail to do your job as a protector... Or are you going to do the right thing and just pick me up and let me tell you what you need... Because I promise you it sounds too easy but it really is that simple...*

911Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 10 Jul - 19:35

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Steel rain..." Lord Wyvern smirks as he uses his magic to nudge some of the bombs into each other.

912Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 10 Jul - 19:44

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight points at two bombs, trying to get hold of them to see how much effort it takes to move them. As her horn glows to cast the telekinesis spell, she moves her fingers toget her to make them crash.

~Moving... Makes it harder to control them.~

913Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 10 Jul - 20:39

Dan One

Dan One

Pressing his wrists together and thrusting his arms forward a concentrated beam of magic launched from the palms of Tarmikos' hand. He moved it an upward arc slicing through a few of the missiles. Also providing that the helicopters didn't have the same magical armour the soldiers did, his attack should at least nick one of the flying death machines.

As soon as his attack was launched Tarmikos began charging another. He maybe had two more left like that before his magical store was drained.

914Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 12 Jul - 11:41

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(The Sprawl)

Several of the missiles changed course, under the effects of telekenisis. A few collided in mid air.

A deafening series of explosions rocked the Sprawl. The shockwave crashed into you like a brick wall, throwing you to the ground. Fierce, unbearably hot wind washed over you. And as you laid on the ground, briefly deaf, you saw a massive ball of fire, erupt from the missiles and envelop almost half of the Sprawl.

The ball of fire swallowed streets, houses and empty stalls, spreading and becoming more massive by the moment. By the rate of its spreading, it would be upon you in seconds.

The heat became unbearable. You heard Kaylee's muffled scream, as the fire drew closer.
Just before it reached you, the ball of fire erupted into another explosion.

Fire covered most of the Sprawl. It was hard to breath.
As your hearing slowly returns to you, and you subconsciously register that you're still alive. It was hot. Unbearably hot.
As you look to the source of the fire, you notice that the only reason you're still alive, is because the missiles were diverted from striking the center of the Sprawl, to striking way off to the side of its wall.

Kaylee stumbled somewhere next to you, loudly coughing and covering her mouth. Her hair was slightly singed:
"..into the hatch.. Go!" she called in a raspy voice and broke into a loud cough:
"We can't survive another attack like that.." She looked around at everyone, trying to determine their condition:
"Hurry, the fire is spreading!"

(Firewing)

A massive ball of fire, briefly erupted from the ground, as the missiles exploded inside the Sprawl.

"....Hold fire" Dakova's lazy voice rang through the radios and the helicopters ceased their assault.

Over a dozen officers rushed towards you, drawing their swords and pointing them at you. The sight of the dropping handcuffs placed them on edge. Most swords where pointed and dangerously close to your neck, almost scratching it.
A crowd of soldiers surrounded you from all sides:

"HANDS UP! DO IT NOW!!!" One of them released a deafening bark.

The radio in your hand went active again:
"...very well Miss Firewing. I will accept your deal" Dakova spoke through the radio. His voice was weirdly distorted. You could clearly hear a helicopters engine in the background, each time he talked:

"As a sign of good faith, lets meet our demands, halfway.
I have stopped my assault on the Sprawl.
You, will give me the location of Slavegear, right now.

Once its location has been verified, I will know that you're telling the truth, and I will answer all of your demands immediately. In turn, I will expect full cooperation.
Until then I will refrain from further hostilities against your friends or other non desirables.

I think its a great deal
" you could almost hear him smirk through the radio:

"So, Miss Firewing, where is Slavegear?"

915Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 12 Jul - 11:53

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Have we lost anyone?" Lord Wyvern asks Kaylee as he pulls himself up off the ground.

916Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 12 Jul - 12:03

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(The Sprawl)

"I don't know" she loudly coughed: "I don't think so, all the refugees were next to us. The explosion didn't hit our position" She limped toward you and slightly pushed you toward the hatch:
"Inside, hurry.. the smoke is getting thicker..." she broke into a series of violent coughs. You can hear her wheezing with each breath.

917Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 12 Jul - 12:08

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(The Sprawl)

"I don't know" she loudly coughed: "I don't think so, all the refugees were next to us. The explosion didn't hit our position" She limped toward you and slightly pushed you toward the hatch:
"Inside, hurry.. the smoke is getting thicker..." she broke into a series of violent coughs. You can hear her wheezing with each breath.

"You're in a worse state than me, you should go down the ladder first and try to find Dr. Riza" Lord Wyvern says to Kaylee.

918Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 12 Jul - 12:21

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"..I'm fine-" she broke into a heavy cough again and couldn't stop for several seconds. Her wheezing became louder. It looked like she was suffocating.

Riza slowly appeared out of the smoke and walked up to her: "Miss Brown.. " she caught Kaylee, a moment before she almost collapsed to the ground: "Do you have a medical condition?"

"..I'm .. asthmatic" Kaylee squeezed out and inhaled deeply. It didn't help.
"Where's your inhaler!" Riza called in alarm.
"In my office.." Kaylee coughed: "Aboard the ship that exploded over Adelheid last year"
"Damn it" Riza scowled in desperation and looked around: "Wyvern, help me move her" She said to Wyvern: "If she inhales anymore smoke..."

919Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 12 Jul - 12:31

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"..I'm fine-" she broke into a heavy cough again and couldn't stop for several seconds. Her wheezing became louder. It looked like she was suffocating.

Riza slowly appeared out of the smoke and walked up to her: "Miss Brown.. " she caught Kaylee, a moment before she almost collapsed to the ground: "Do you have a medical condition?"

"..I'm .. asthmatic" Kaylee squeezed out and inhaled deeply. It didn't help.
"Where's your inhaler!" Riza called in alarm.
"In my office.." Kaylee coughed: "Aboard the ship that exploded over Adelheid last year"
"Damn it" Riza scowled in desperation and looked around: "Wyvern, help me move her" She said to Wyvern: "If she inhales anymore smoke..."

"You don't need to tell me twice..." Lord Wyvern nods as he helps support Kaylee's weight.

920Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 12 Jul - 18:26

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

From the explosions and the shockwaves, Twilight was thrown backwards into a wall that still stood. Shrapnel has made some cuts, and her back would likely be bruised or worse from the impact.

She breathes quickly as she looks ahead, her eyes showing nothing but her being absolutely lived. Despite the big attack, she forces herself to stand on her legs, though it leaves her hunched. In her hand, a lot of magic gathers, the orb radiating enough power to blast a helicopter out of the sky.

Due to the damage, she shouts the words, but it only comes out as a hoarse whisper.
"die, douchekova!"

She raises to do the attack, but before it can happen, she sinks through her legs and her mind goes blank. The energy dissolves into the air, her vision going blurry before going black. Twilight land on the ground, not taking any notice of the heat, smoke and noise. Nothing seems to be visible anymore as she slips into unconsiousness.

921Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 12 Jul - 18:34

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Aaaaaand now Twilight's down too" Lord Wyvern sighs whilst looking over his shoulder.

922Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 12 Jul - 19:18

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Shit" Riza cursed:
"Wyvern! Get Kaylee down through the hatch! I got Twilight!"

The smoke began to rise high over the Sprawl, somewhat obscuring the vision. Riza knelt next to Twilight and touched her wrist, checking her pulse.
The healing spirit jumped down Riza and latched on to Twilights shoulder, making odd high pitched shrieking noises. Its red little eyes lit up and a strange glow surrounded Twilights body.

"Keep healing her!" Riza called, as she lifted Twilight onto her shoulders and began slowly carrying her to the hatch.
The little spirit nervously squeaked, as it latched on to Twilights shoulder with a death grip, trying not to fall off. Its red eyes shined through the smoke. The glow continued to surround Twilight, slowly but steadily taking away the stress and pain from the injuries.

The wounds didn't close yet but the bleeding stopped. Riza grunted under Twilights weight, as she continued to carry her toward the hatch.

Most of the refugees already went down. Only a dozen of them remained next to the hatch.

923Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 12 Jul - 19:30

Dan One

Dan One

Radiance began to beat his wings from the hatch entry trying to clear a path in the smoke for Riza and any refugees who may be lagged behind.

Though he was thrown back Tarmikos had begun to get used to enduring pain. He scrambled to hiss feet as quickly as he could sending a wave of light headedness through him. The injury from the explosion still hurt like hell and standing so quickly caused him to go into a coughing fit. Specs of blood splashed the ground as he dropped to his knees.

"God...damn...it"

924Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 12 Jul - 19:47

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"A little warning next time, she weighs a ton!" Lord Wyvern remarks as he struggles to move Kaylee over to the hatch by himself; he eventually reaches it and carefully carries her down the ladder.

925Slavegear   - Page 37 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 12 Jul - 21:34

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire looks into the eyes of the soldier with the sword closest to her throat... She places an index finger on the tip of the sword and slowly and calmly pushes it to the side, she presses the button on the transmitter, "one moment darkova..." She sighs "I am unarmed... I'm willing to meet darkovas commands if you also show a little respect and treat me as the hero I once was... I'm not asking you to bow to me because that's asking too much... I'm asking you to let me speak for once... Treat me like a terrorist yet keep in mind I am one of the ones who saved the world, I have no quarrel with any of you..." She grabs the transmitter, "I do not no exactly where slavegear is... I only know so much darcova as to what we did is very vauge... Follow the train tracks to the southwest... I'd search every stop in that direction... Clear areas, search wearhouses, check walls, there could be secrets within the tunnels..." She takes a deep breath, "my orders were, take slavegear... Blow up a city... And put it on a train... My friends might be able to give you more information as they have taken to the forests to the east..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum