The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 2

+4
Some Sinner
Derpy/V'tara
Kaylee Brown
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 42]

1026Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 21 Oct - 16:26

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon, Rain, Wyvern)

As you walk through the wooden gate, the following scene comes into view:
A massive, empty space, completely smeared with random splashes of white paint.

There was nothing else here. No office buildings, vehicles or machines of any kind. Only a massive empty space.

It seems someone just placed a wooden fence, right in the middle of the maintenance station, to ward off almost half of it, and later smeared paint all over the place.

You don't see any signs of a possible cave in. No holes or cracks in the wall. No broken rocks or signs of debris. Just a large empty space and a wall, that marked the end of the maintenance station.

Upon closer inspection, you notice that the smears of white paint are not completely random. They seam to unintentionally silhouette some sort of shape on the ground, as if something large once stood here, during the painting process. Then it was moved, leaving behind large shapes of unpainted ground, where the objects stood before.

You notice numerous heavy tire tracks around the room. Whatever left these tracks wasn't a typical truck. They looked much wider and considerably more massive in size. The tracks seem to start in this location and lead outside of this fences area, toward the rail road.

You also notice a few tiny smears of red paint.

Apart from these things, nothing seems to stand out.

(Radiance)

Elisabeth flipped through a few more pages in one of the notebooks
"...I don't believe there's a correlation between the local staff skipping work and us coming here" she quietly said, looking at the notebook:

"The Slavegear incident happened two days ago. The maintenance workers we met at the tunnel entrance, mentioned that the twenty eight people from Station C, disappeared after the incident and weren't seen since then.

An information leak from our unit is possible, but highly unlikely. The twenty eight people of this maintenance station have undoubtedly done something here. In all likelihood, they probably completed their objective and left.
Possibly because they didn't want to get caught, if someone suspected them, or because they had no more reason to stay.

We're also not the only ones investigating the incident. The Artemis military was crawling up and down these tunnels, ever since the incident happened. The twenty eight people of the local staff, might have left, right after the Slavegear attack, to make sure Artemis won't spot them"

She flipped through another page and went quiet again. Just like last time, she completely faded from your senses. You couldn't hear her breathing or moving anymore. Not even the rustling of her clothes.

This trait reminded you of Harlequin again. Both she and Elisabeth somehow managed to go completely silent at will.

Its unclear where Elisabeth is right now, in the room. If she even moved from her spot, or still looking at the notebook. You began to get the feeling that, the only reason you heard her up until now, was because she was deliberately trying to be heard.

And now that her mind became consumed by her own thoughts, she subconsciously went completely silent again, without even realizing.

(Twilight)

"Every employee from the station, gradually replaced in the past four months" Kaylee slowly repeated, thinking: "Then skip work, after the Slavegear incident? This is setting off all kinds of red flags. They did something here"

She slowly walked along the edge of the rail tracks: "..What did they do though... what happened to Slavegear?"

Johan was mingling somewhere near you, wearily looking around. He seems frightened and out of place, completely unsure what to do.
The shadows here seemed to scare him. The longer he looked at the dim orange lights, the more frightened his expression became.

After a moment, you thought you heard him whispering something, just under his breath:
"....no.. fire is bad... fire is bad..." he quietly whispered to himself, over and over.

You notice him subconsciously rubbing his wrists.
The lights in the tunnels were dim, but they briefly managed to highlight the burn scars, that started at Johans wrists and went down to the elbows, on both of his hands.

"...fire is bad!.." Johan closed his eyes shut, trying to escape an image only he could see.

(Firewing, Eva)

"......did I.. go too far?" Eva quietly asked, as she walked down the hallway, staring directly ahead.

(Tarmikos)

Peter glared at you and stormed off somewhere. Fluttershy directed you toward the medical wing:

"..yes, of course. This way.." she began slowly leading you down the corridor. After a moment, she opened a set of double doors, revealing a large medical room, full of working doctors and nurses, hunched over medical equipment.

Fluttershy continued to walk forward, until she entered one of the small patient rooms and stopped there. The room was empty. A medical bed and two chairs stood in the corner.
As the door closed, most ambient noise from the outside seemed to have faded.

Fluttershy nodded to you with a slight smile:
"..have a seat? I'm here to listen"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

1027Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 21 Oct - 16:44

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Moon, Rain, Wyvern)

As you walk through the wooden gate, the following scene comes into view:
A massive, empty space, completely smeared with random splashes of white paint.

There was nothing else here. No office buildings, vehicles or machines of any kind. Only a massive empty space.

It seems someone just placed a wooden fence, right in the middle of the maintenance station, to ward off almost half of it, and later smeared paint all over the place.

You don't see any signs of a possible cave in. No holes or cracks in the wall. No broken rocks or signs of debris. Just a large empty space and a wall, that marked the end of the maintenance station.

Upon closer inspection, you notice that the smears of white paint are not completely random. They seam to unintentionally silhouette some sort of shape on the ground, as if something large once stood here, during the painting process. Then it was moved, leaving behind large shapes of unpainted ground, where the objects stood before.

You notice numerous heavy tire tracks around the room. Whatever left these tracks wasn't a typical truck. They looked much wider and considerably more massive in size. The tracks seem to start in this location and lead outside of this fences area, toward the rail road.

You also notice a few tiny smears of red paint.

Apart from these things, nothing seems to stand out.

"Could they have used this space to give Slavegear a new paintjob?" Lord Wyvern asks outloud.

1028Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 21 Oct - 17:12

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight folds her arms. "That list, especially the incomplete part of it, is merely evidence we didn't do it. We better take those files along to prove our innocence, though I highly doubt we could make a culprit from this."

She taps her radio again. "Search for clues behind the fence, and keep up to date, over."

It's then that Johan fidgeting became aware to her, seeing him in a crouched position. Her heart begins to race, as does her mind.

~What's with him? Did something came up in him? Is somethring triggering repressed memories? PTSD? Damn, we can't have this!~

She goes to Johan and sits next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "What's troubling you? You can tell me."

1029Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 21 Oct - 19:03

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

She frowned and rubbed her nose before looking about. "How big was Slavegear? Do you think it could have been here?" She asked, pointing to the area devoid of paint.

1030Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 22 Oct - 19:20

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Rain, Wyvern, Moon)

Your earpiece clicks and you hear Kaylee's muffled voice through the radio: "Hang on guys, I'm coming over"

After a few moments, Kaylee appeared in the gateway and slowly walked inside the fenced area as well. She was looking around, her eyes slightly growing wide as she examined the area.

"....fences and warning signs of a cave-in.. yet no trace of a cave-in inside..."
She stopped at the center of the room, taking in the surroundings:

"...I think you're right.
This place is definitely big enough to house Slavegear. And they definitely painted something big here. But.. why paint Slavegear? It would still have a shape of a massive robot. And the white color would make it stand out even more.

..maybe they painted something else?.." She looked around, scratching her neck. Her prosthetic made a muffled metallic crack, as she slightly turned in place, examining the walls:

"...small traces of red paint as well.. and heavy tire tracks..." she slightly crouched down, looking at the floor more closely. Her prosthetic making another muffled metallic crack:

"...What do you think they did here?.."

(Twilight)

"Twi, I'm gonna head over to Moon and the others behind the fence. You guys gonna be okay?"
Kaylee briefly placed a hand on your shoulder, concern reflecting behind her eyes, before she headed over to the wooden fence in the distance.

Johan was still sitting on the ground, his sight distant. As you placed your hand on his shoulder, his eyes slightly caught focus and he looked at you:

"..Fiona?" he quietly called, then blinked several times:
"O-oh.. I'm.. I'm sorry... Tamara... I mean.. Twilight.." he released a small smile and tried to obscure his face with his hand, seemingly in shame:

"..forgive me... my.. memory's not so good lately.." The hand, covering his eye and forehead became a bit tense. It looks like he's in physical pain:

"..I'm.. sorry.. I get headaches sometimes.." he quietly exhaled, rubbing his forehead. It took several minutes, before it looked like the pain had subsided and he lowered his hand, looking at you with a sad smile:

"Its.. a little sad.. isn't it... the memories we want to cherish most.. keep slipping away, as time goes on... but the memories we want to forget.. only grow more and more vivid.."

He looked at the ground, his sight growing distant again:

"....you .. already know what kind of life we had... each one of us was catalogued.. evaluated... as either an asset.. a pawn.. or a liability... those who weren't needed, were quickly discarded... those who could be used... well.. they survived for a little bit longer..

When my parents died, I was only a child.. the local rich Master, thought she saw potential in me.. potential for.. musical entertainment... She thought it would be grand to teach me how to sing, how to play violin, then show me off to her guests, every time they paid a visit to her manor.

She thought dressing a slave in fancy clothes and play music for them, was.. quaint...

I had to pretend to smile... I had to pretend like everything was okay... I had to pretend, to entertain other guests, because no one likes a sad slave.... I always had to pretend I was happy... never showing my true feelings.."

He looked away, closing his eyes shut. A trace of a tear, forming under his eyes:

"...I had a use..... but.. not everyone was so lucky... so many people were injured in the mines... so many wounded and broken.. unable to work...

I knew what happened to those who were useless... That's why I begged my Master to teach me, one more skill... basic medical aid...

There was an old, old shed, where the wounded would be dropped off and discarded... from time to time... I would visit the shed, and tend to the wounded the best I could.. to make them a little more healthy again... to make them, just a little more strong.. so they could last.. at least one more day...

It went so well..." Johan turned away and sobbed. Tears were falling from his eyes and he couldn't stop it anymore:

"...One night... I came to the shed.. and..." his voice broke and he lowered his head. So much hopelessness and despair reflected in his quiet sobs, it was unbearable to watch:

"...it was on fire... Twilight..." he quietly whispered: "...the Masters had set it on fire... I .. I ran inside... I tried to help them but... oh god" he doubled over and slowly broke into an uncontrollable sob.

The burn scars on his wrists were still visible in this dim light.
Johan sobbed, and tightly clung to the little toy, that hung from his shirts pocket.

1031Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 22 Oct - 23:32

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

She dragged her hand across the wall. "I knew this spell, it could reconstruct possible shapes of something that had once been in a place. I used to use it to see things that were long gone. Also helped see if someone had stolen from my shop." Moon said, looking up at the ceiling.

1032Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 23 Oct - 10:13

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight looks down. "Johan, you were turned into a monkey to dance for them... And when you tried to be anything else, just showing a bit of decency for life, they took it away..."

She clutches her fist. "But not by directing it at you, no... By burning weak and sick creatures redovering from the harsh labour they inflicted on the poor saps. Turning them into charcoal because one wanted to help them?"

She sighs with much depth. The anger welling up inside of her over the injustice made her almost shake.

"Johan..."

She looks at him with a dark gaze.

"What was his name?"

1033Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 23 Oct - 16:32

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Rain, Wyvern, Moon)

Your earpiece clicks and you hear Kaylee's muffled voice through the radio: "Hang on guys, I'm coming over"

After a few moments, Kaylee appeared in the gateway and slowly walked inside the fenced area as well. She was looking around, her eyes slightly growing wide as she examined the area.

"....fences and warning signs of a cave-in.. yet no trace of a cave-in inside..."
She stopped at the center of the room, taking in the surroundings:

"...I think you're right.
This place is definitely big enough to house Slavegear. And they definitely painted something big here. But.. why paint Slavegear? It would still have a shape of a massive robot. And the white color would make it stand out even more.

..maybe they painted something else?.." She looked around, scratching her neck. Her prosthetic made a muffled metallic crack, as she slightly turned in place, examining the walls:

"...small traces of red paint as well.. and heavy tire tracks..." she slightly crouched down, looking at the floor more closely. Her prosthetic making another muffled metallic crack:

"...What do you think they did here?.."

"Is your new leg supposed to make that noise?" Lord Wyvern asks Kaylee.

1034Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 24 Oct - 1:34

Dan One

Dan One

//Hey everyone I'm going to be on a bit of a staggered hiatus. I need to take a break from the RP for a bit.

1035Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 24 Oct - 8:25

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Kaylee... You said tge alloy couldnt be touched by magic... Well... What if you painted the entire thing and then used some sort of cloaking spell?"

(eva) Fire walks beside the mare, "nah... Im sure he'll be fine"

1036Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 24 Oct - 21:19

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Tarmikos/Radiance wrote://Hey everyone I'm going to be on a bit of a staggered hiatus. I need to take a break from the RP for a bit.

// No worries mate, take your time. We'll fill you in once you're back =)

(Twilight)

"...my Masters name?" Johan quietly asked. He was looking at the floor, his eyes empty. It took him several moments to suppress the quiet sobs and slightly calm down. He deeply sighed and looked away:

"...her name was Priscilla Ealhhere. I'm.. not sure what happened to her.. in the end.

After I ran into the shed.. my memory turned a bit fuzzy...
Everyone was already dead... I remember screaming... I think my skin was on fire.

I think... my brother ran in after me. I think he had to forcefully pull me out of the shed.. I didn't want to leave.
My brother, his name is Drasko.

He.. pulled me out... I think... made sure I was alive.. then... he started walking toward the manor, where my Master lived. She was housing several guests there, at the time. Other Masters from the area.

There was a large garden there, just next to the manor. It was full of these heavy gardening tools, some of them really sharp.. really dangerous.. you need to be careful when you use them, its easy to cut yourself..

Drasko.. picked one of the tools.. and started walking inside the manor... no one even stopped him... no one even tried to.. I don't think they expected a batpony to snap like that... a slave would never raise a hand against his Masters.. the thought would never enter his mind... we were just raised like that... but... Drasko.."

Johan shivered. His face began turning sickly pale, he looks like he's fighting an urge to throw up:
"....he just... entered the manor... with this large gardening tool and... he just started... killing the Masters... butchering them...

The screaming... I can't get it out of my head..." Johan covered his face, as tears began streaming out of his eyes again:

"...so much blood... the smell of.." he turned away, gasping for air. It took him several minutes to calm down. When it was over, he returned to emptily staring into thin air:

"...he never found Priscilla Ealhhere... the Master who I belonged to. She must have heard what was happening and fled the manor, before Drasko.... before he found her. I.. don't know what happened to her after that...

She.. probably fled.. somewhere... left Nyx... started a new life somewhere...
Not many Masters chose to stay in Nyx after that. Around that time, Marek had begun his rebellion. He formed the Vampire Unit and began openly attacking the Masters...

Like Priscilla, many had fled.. I.. don't know where they are now..."

He waited a moment, sitting on the ground and hugging his knees, before he looked at you:

"...Twilight... thank you for listening... it.. felt better.. telling someone.."

(Rain, Wyvern, Moon)

firewing11 wrote:"Kaylee... You said the alloy couldn't be touched by magic... Well... What if you painted the entire thing and then used some sort of cloaking spell?"

"Wouldn't work" Kaylee shook her head and looked at Rain: "From what I've seen in the reports, they really managed to achieve some sort of perfection with Slavegear. Magic spells wouldn't work on it, even if its painted with a thick layer.

I think its because it has some sort of distortion field around it, I'm not really sure, we'd have to ask the technicians but, a cloaking spell wouldn't work.

Whoever hid Slavegear, they would have to resort to conventional means. They couldn't use magic"

She looked at the floor: "..what did they do here?... white paint.. some red too...
What's colored.. white and red?.." she's intently staring at the floor.

MoonDusts wrote:She dragged her hand across the wall. "I knew this spell, it could reconstruct possible shapes of something that had once been in a place. I used to use it to see things that were long gone. Also helped see if someone had stolen from my shop." Moon said, looking up at the ceiling.

She looked at the smear marks on the floor, thinking:

"Moon?.. how far into the past, can the spell see? If the objects were present here.. two days ago.. would it work?"

She looked at the floor again: "...the spell probably won't see Slavegear, but if something else was in this room, we may be able to spot it"

Lord Wyvern wrote:"Is your new leg supposed to make that noise?" Lord Wyvern asks Kaylee.

She thought for another moment, subconsciously shuffling her feet. Her prosthetic made another muffled metallic sound:

"...it is a bit creaky isn't it.." she looked at the prosthetic. It was seamlessly hidden behind the trousers and a boot. Looking at it from the side, it was hard to tell that it was a prosthetic leg.

"...I guess its because they used a different material this time" Kaylee said, looking at Wyvern: "This one's from some sort of metal. My last one was wooden. Maybe its just.. normal?" she looked at the prosthetic with a mild shadow of worry, slightly lifting it at the knee:

"I.. really don't know to be honest.. its more comfortable to wear, for sure though.. and doesn't fall off as easily.." she continued to stare at it for a bit, slightly turning it left and right.

1037Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 25 Oct - 0:46

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Have you oiled it sense you got it?" rain says leaning down and looking at the paint and trying to see if theres a trail of some sort. She thinks for a moment before pulling out her dagger and trying to chip away at the paint, checking if anything is underneath.

1038Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 25 Oct - 1:37

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Hey guys, moving the rp to a new thread again.

This one got too big, I'm afraid the forums are gonna glitch out again.
Rp continu in this link ^^

https://ultimate.forumotion.com/t20-slavegear-part-3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum