The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Waltz

+3
Rogue Fire
Dallas courtright
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 40]

401Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 16 Jul - 0:21

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

//Don't be sorry, exams are hard and stressful. I hope you do great, massive good luck on your exam.

RP is good, don't worry about a thing. I would like to see more combat, but I assume there shall be more when the story continues.

402Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 17 Jul - 7:05

Dan One

Dan One

//I am in agreement that more combat or simply adding in more encounters that put our characters in danger would be welcome. Also, the small scenes involving the rioters, one off NPC's, and the bouncers at the clubs where a welcome addition from the previous RP.

Slave Gear, at least in my opinion, I felt lacked in dynamic encounters and this is definitely a step in the right direction.

403Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 17 Jul - 12:04

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

// I know your pain, I hated exams...

As far as the rp goes, i agree some more fighting could worm it's way in, but some more lighthearted scenes wouldn't go amiss either; much of what's been going has been primarily dark and serious, and whilst that is the theme, no-one can run on that 24/7/52/1.

404Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 17 Jul - 19:50

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Thanx for the feedback n everything ^^ I'll make adjustments to teh rp.

(Everyone)

Mira looked at Radiance and sighed: "Its.. what we all want. But we can't always foresee all the consequences of our actions.
Lets head to the club for now. Figure out a plan on the way. Tomas, what happened to that police convoy?" she asked, turning toward Tomas.

Tomas was listening to his earpiece and briefly raised his hand, gesturing to wait, then looked at you:
"They're stuck in a heavy traffic jam. ETA is unknown" he grimaced.

"I wander if its a coincidence.." Mira quietly said: "..or something 'fixed' the traffic lights to slow them down. Never mind, come on" she waved you to follow:
"We'll head to the club on foot. Its only a few blocks away"

Mira climbed out of the police van and squinted, as her eyes adjusted to the sun.

Tomas slowly stepped out as well, scanning the area like a hawk. His body language suggested over protectiveness, as he tried to place himself in front and in the way, between you and the surrounding crowd of civilians.

The people around you were fully consumed with taking your pictures and recording videos. Mira visibly grimaced: "...heads up. We're all gonna end up on Youtubes tonight"

Jane slowly climbed out of the van and began following Mira. She still seems to be confused by her surroundings.

The crowd of civilians mostly parted, letting you through, as you started to walk by. The massive skyscrapers surrounded the street on both sides and the gray clouds were vividly reflected in their glassy surface.

"Lets go over everything we know about the hacker again" Mira called: "Should help us identify her.

An eye witness described her as a young batpony woman in her mid twenties. Her face apparently shows up scrambled on all video footage.

Pelt color can be changed easily with the instant hair spray that's sold everywhere. Clothes can be changed as well, so no relevant data there.

In addition, our Info Glasses will be probably useless. If she can hack the Council Building, she probably modified her info in the police database, so for all we know, the glasses will show that she's a florist.

Once we enter the club, we should look for anyone using any kind of electronic device. Tabloids, computers, even cellphones, anything that can be used to hack something. Hopefully we can figure out who she is" Mira said and briefly looked up at the sky, as a few drops of rain fell on her head.

Tomas looked at Arnold: "You mentioned that we could distract the hacker? By making him fight his opponent? That may require luring out the people who want to harm Jane.
I'm.. not sure how we could lure them out.. we could still use the jammer though"

(Not Wyvern, ???)

"Its no secret man, big brother is real" the man nervously swallowed: "Take a walk along any street in Adelheid. The one thing you're sure to see is a security camera, hanging from every corner.

The police can utilize them at any time. See everything. And who can blame them? After the Slavegear incident, they're not taking chances.

There are protocols in place, for every scenario. Orders already written. Just waiting to be executed if something fishy starts happening"

The man nervously swallowed and looked at you: "There won't be another Slavegear incident. They'll notice it, before it happens"

He looked at the unknown mare, holding him: "..we live in a digital age. Everything is computerized. Connected. A man who knows programming, is a king.

Someone hacked into my phone. Told me to take pictures. Of the police van. Of both of you. Promised money"

He looked at you and showed his empty palms: "I'm flat broke okay? My family needs money. They need food on the table. I didn't see any harm in this job"

(Twilight)

Clopin released a small smirk: "...your Councilor was right. I want to fix the world.

I want to save people. From themselves.

They are blindly marching towards their doom, foolishly dividing themselves by race, country and political interests. This one's a bloodsucker and that one's from Artemis. How many times have you heard those words on the street?

Where, in reality, you are all sitting together, in an equally deep pit"

Clopins eyes narrows, his gaze became dangerous: "...I'm gonna walk you out of there. Whether you want it or not"

(Rain Runner)

It was around 10:00 in the morning, when the cargo helicopter carrying you, finally landed at the small river port in Adelheid. Several small cargo ships were standing by the river edge, slowly unloading their cargo via their massive cranes.

The helicopter carrying you, was bringing supplies from Nyx, directly into Adelheid. The Nyx pilots agreed to let you join the flight, as soon as they recognized you.

As you slowly step onto the drenched surface of the ship port, the smell of fish and oil immediately assault your senses.
The sky was covered by a thick layer of clouds, that still couldn't decide if they wanted to rain or not.

A few moments ticked by, before one of the port workers unexpectedly approached you, carrying a small cellphone:

"Miss Rain Runner? Is that you?" He loudly called, trying to be heard over the sound of heavy machinery, that moved crates from the ships and onto the land:

"There's a call for you! Very urgent, you have to take it!" he passed you the cellphone, while holding on to his hard hat.

(Violet)

From what you recall, the dance club named 'U Medvedya' was located some 15 minutes away. You can't quite see it from this location, as several skyscrapers stood in the way. Their reflective surface showing the gray clouds above.

After a few moments, your earpiece radio went active:

"Hey dude.." Amy's voice echoed. She sounded both optimistic and down at the same time: "I uhh... heard you.. separated from the others... you uhh.. you okay? I know it can be a little overwhelming at times"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

405Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 17 Jul - 19:57

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Hey guys, we'll be starting the cards game in about 30 mins from now, I'll post a link here when the game starts ^^
Join in if ya free

406Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 17 Jul - 20:08

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

"But pretty much everyone has a mobile phone these days, even I have one. It's likely that most of the ponies in this place will have one. Finding this hacker is going to be a nightmare." Moon sighed "Laptops, that would be a little more suspect in a club."

(???)

"This is dangerous business here alright. If I tell my employees about this, they will end you. In future, think twice about sneaking up on ponies with razor blade hands." She smirked, the blades on her fingers retracting as she dropped him on the ground and pulled her phone out, checking her texts.

407Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 17 Jul - 20:12

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Twilight)

As he said those words, she looked almost defeated. She layed her face in her hands, and spoke in a defeated tone.

"Oh my god, we've been taken hostage by social justice warriors."

She released her face, looking miffed. "Okay, there is so much wrong with that line of thought, I can't even count! What, you're gonna ask people politely to stop being racist openly? Yeah, that will work just fine."

She sighs deeply. "You know, there's a reason racism exists, and this is not the way to prevent it. What is your real goal here? Because peace can't be found here like this."

(Arnold, Oboro)

"Yes, I know. But it's a possible trick so they look at eachother, rather then us. I don't know how though."

Oboro gave a smile. "How's this though? Some of you enter, and I use the jammer. Most will fly in confusion or panic, but either their computer is too good or they bolt just a bit too quickly away."

Last edited by Blue, blonde and purple on Mon 17 Jul - 23:30; edited 1 time in total

408Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 17 Jul - 20:30

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Hey guys, the website is up!

http://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=59

password: idkcats123

409Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 17 Jul - 20:39

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain nods to the pilots "thank you very much for the ride" her stormy gray eyes flick to the worker, "huh? Yeah what is it?" her eyes lock to the phone. She sighs as she takes the cellphone and clears her throat, "Rain speaking, whatcha need?" she says, the tall girl pulls an arrow from her quiver and twirls it in her fingers idley

Violet sighs, "yeah... No... Im..." she takes a deep breath, "im just... Worried... Im no hero amy..." she says dropping down from the building amd picking up the baton and tazer before slowly catching up with the group.

410Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 18 Jul - 10:18

Dan One

Dan One

(Serena)
Serena didn't seem to notice or mind the people recording her. The majority of her focus on constructing her virus and planning with the others.

"Most people might have electronic devices, but most people aren't very savvy with them either. So here's my thought on weeding some of them out. I'll break into the wifi of the building and replace it with one hosted by a device I have in my bag. It will be an exact replica in appearance, but connecting to it will plant a virus that will shut down any device connected to it.

It won't stop the hacker but it will at least remove some the hay from this stack we're sifting through"

(Naomi)
Naomi had rejoined the group in silence. She had looked distracted, her gaze wandering across the crowd occasionally locking eyes with one of those recording or starring at one of the cameras just a fraction of a second too long.

411Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 18 Jul - 11:19

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Not Wyvern, ???)

"Its no secret man, big brother is real" the man nervously swallowed: "Take a walk along any street in Adelheid. The one thing you're sure to see is a security camera, hanging from every corner.

The police can utilize them at any time. See everything. And who can blame them? After the Slavegear incident, they're not taking chances.

There are protocols in place, for every scenario. Orders already written. Just waiting to be executed if something fishy starts happening"

The man nervously swallowed and looked at you: "There won't be another Slavegear incident. They'll notice it, before it happens"

He looked at the unknown mare, holding him: "..we live in a digital age. Everything is computerized. Connected. A man who knows programming, is a king.

Someone hacked into my phone. Told me to take pictures. Of the police van. Of both of you. Promised money"

He looked at you and showed his empty palms: "I'm flat broke okay? My family needs money. They need food on the table. I didn't see any harm in this job"

"Why would anyone even want pictures of us anyway?" the hooded figure asks "I mean, what are they going to do with that?"

// Oh, and sidequests would be nice too, now that i remember

412Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 18 Jul - 17:05

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Cool, I'll try to add something to the script.

(Everyone)

Mira nodded: "Okay, lets try the virus. If it doesn't work, we'll use the jammer as well"

Tomas grimaced a bit: "The thing is, the jammer only blocks the radio waves on a specific spectrum. It is a wide spectrum and it covers most frequently used radio channels, but not all of them. Even with the jammer active, the hacker may still be able to broadcast.
There's no way to know if it'll work, until we try it-, is that Violet?" he suddenly asked, looking up.

Violet appeared up above, slowly heading towards you.

Jane immediately turned around and looked at her, with guilt in her eyes: "..Violet I'm sorry... did I scare you back there?.. I didn't mean to get so worked up.. its just... not having any memories.. nothing but a blank slate on everything that happened before this morning.. the stress really got to me, I'm sorry.."

Amy's voice cut in through the radio a minute later: "If its any help, I'm worried too, Violet. This whole mess scares the hell out of me. But, we're not in this alone. So if we're gonna be scared and worried.. might as well do it together right? Ehehe..." she tried to make an optimistic laugh.

Tomas slightly nodded, with a concerned expression: "Take it slowly guys. Lean on each other. I know you didn't plan to spend your morning like this"

"Hey.." Mira quietly called and pointed ahead: "I think we're here.."

About 200 meters away, you spotted a small building that strikingly stood out from the others. Its entire surface looked like it was made of large logs of wood. A wallpaper, by the looks of it, but seemed extremely real.

It reminded you of one of the wooden taverns, you'd mostly see in a village, far into the country side. Not too big or too small, smelling of honey and rose hips. A humble stop for a wandering traveler, looking for rest after a long road.
It seemed the owner wanted to bring a little of that spirit, into the capital city.

You noticed a large wooden sign, hanging above the door. A bear, hugging a honey jar and holding a glass of ale, was drawn on it with great detail.

The orange words under the sign read:

"У Медведя
U Medvedya"

There were no bouncers in sight and an occasional person would sometimes walk in or leave, briefly holding the door open and letting the music from inside the club, briefly echo across the street.
It sounded like an old traditional tune, somewhere from Verria.

The club seemed a little out of place, surrounded on both sides by new age styled offices and restaurants, but it seems to have no problem drawing the crowd.

"U Medvedya" Jane quietly read, looking at the club with curiosity. You note she didn't have an accent.

(Not Wyvern, ???)

"...Information gathering?" the man asked, unsure of himself:

"Maybe someone wanted a crazy story to post on their internet channel. 'Mysterious cybernetically enhanced vigilantes help the police'? Something like that?"

As the mysterious mare checked her cellphone for texts, an unexpected message suddenly popped into view:

-We understand you specialize in assassination.
-A new contract may be available soon.
-The pay is good.

-Are you interested.

(Rain Runner)

"Miss Rain Runner. I didn't know you were in town.." a jolly, raspy voice echoed from the speaker:

"I'm very glad you came though. Its an honor to speak with you.

My name is Clopin"

(Twilight)

"Peace, can only come through knowledge" Clopin said in a firm voice:

"Knowledge that you are blind to, just like everyone else in this city. I'm here to correct that.

You may call me whatever you want, it won't change the facts.
The Labyrinth under Adelheid is filled with beggars and sick and the homeless. Veterans of the old wars. We were cheated, spat on and discarded"

He got up with a scowl and slowly paced through the room:

"I was a soldier of Soren, long before the Union ever existed.
I fought in the Demeter skirmishes. Lost my leg and my arm in the battles.

I thought I was fighting for my country, but I was later abandoned by it.
And the skirmishes proved to be just a political maneuver to raise Soren's economy.

My friends died for nothing. And I lost my limbs, my life, for nothing.
Left to live on the street, unable to get employment or proper healthcare"

Clopin stopped and stared at the wall. His voice, quiet:

"But then, suddenly, after years of suffering, a new and fast growing cybernetics corporation had offered me a program for rehabilitation, completely free of charge.

They offered me new age cybernetics. They offered me a chance, to serve in a new special anti terrorist branch, where I could fight to actually save innocent lives and do something that matters."

He turned, looking at you:

"...I agreed immediately. If only to get a new purpose in life and get my limbs back...

Only... that deal was rigged from the start..." he trailed off and went quiet.

After a few silent moments, he scowled at you, at Kaylee and Mercer:

"...when I walked through this door, you were halfway to signing the death warrant, of every beggar unfortunate enough to end up in the Labyrinth. You were calling them terrorists and preparing police raids.

By taking you hostage, I pretty much stopped you from committing a war crime.

Really, you should be grateful" he scowled, and a self satisfied smile appeared over his face:

And now that I have you hostage, the world will dance to my tune now... I will fix it. I will free it. And I will save it. Whether you like it or not"

413Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 18 Jul - 17:21

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"...Information gathering?" the man asked, unsure of himself:

"Maybe someone wanted a crazy story to post on their internet channel. 'Mysterious cybernetically enhanced vigilantes help the police'? Something like that?"

As the mysterious mare checked her cellphone for texts, an unexpected message suddenly popped into view:

-We understand you specialize in assassination.
-A new contract may be available soon.
-The pay is good.

-Are you interested.

"Hey, don't lump me in with the cybs" the hooded figure pointed at the guy "I'm 100% bio." "No offence intended" he adds, turning to the mystery mare.

414Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 18 Jul - 17:41

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

"Doesn't look like there is any security, or if there is any they are inside the club. Let's hope it isn't too crowded." Moon mumbled, concealing her sword, guessing that weapons weren't allowed in nightclubs.

(???)

"No offence taken. If I did, your face would be in the pavement." She mumbled under her breath, looking around in case she could see who sent her the text. The mare then replied, still looking around cautiously.

-How good is the pay?

415Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 18 Jul - 17:46

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts wrote:(Moon)

"Doesn't look like there is any security, or if there is any they are inside the club. Let's hope it isn't too crowded." Moon mumbled, concealing her sword, guessing that weapons weren't allowed in nightclubs.

(???)

"No offence taken. If I did, your face would be in the pavement." She mumbled under her breath, looking around in case she could see who sent her the text. The mare then replied, still looking around cautiously.

-How good is the pay?

"You wish" the hooded figure chuckles "I might not have the augmented physical ability you do, but my spell list more than makes up for it..."

416Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 18 Jul - 17:55

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(???)

"My left arm can break into thick metal. I'm a trained assassin with military experience. Don't underestimate my skills." She chuckled "But, perhaps now is not the time for fighting."

417Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 18 Jul - 18:06

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts wrote:(???)

"My left arm can break into thick metal. I'm a trained assassin with military experience. Don't underestimate my skills." She chuckled "But, perhaps now is not the time for fighting."

"Not between us at least, but i'm sure our new friend with the 'Junior's First Spy Kit' will be more than happy to oblige..." the hooded figure spins the guy's phone on the tip of his index finger.

418Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 18 Jul - 19:47

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain frowns a bit, her eyes locking with any nearby camera, she flips it the bird and then responds, "Hello Hello... Im asssuming you are the one thats going to be giving me insight onto whats going on here... And to whos side im on..." she begins walking away from the dock, "you know who I am so I am also assuming you know why I am here." she says traveling up some steps, her blades and arrows rattleing in their holsters.

Violet: Violet gives them a weak smile, "Im just a farmer... Im no hero..." she chuckles, "i-i... I have to try though right?" she takes a deep breath, "I see you all working together as a team and im just off to the side questioning if what im doing is moraly correct or even legal... I guess I shouldn't think about that should I?" she slips the baton into her pocket

419Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 18 Jul - 23:34

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Arnold, Oboro)

The mare nods. "I'll stay out here this time. If they leave, I should see it." She headed to the roof of the building.

Arnold putted a hand on Violet's shoulder. "Don't put yourself down like that! Being a hero doesn't come from extensive training and special programs. It comes from a desire to step in to do the right thing, no matter the risks. Like you are doing now. You're on your path to be one today, let us work together to get justice done!"

He then gave a small smile. "I get your questions about if this is right though. We are still hunting down a person with the intent to imprison or worse. But on the other hand, not taking action now means these criminals are free to do as they please, with consequenses far beyond this. We must stop them here and now, so people do not have to fear what is going on now."

(Twilight)

The purple alicorn was rubbing her temples. Hearing his past just seem to have given her a headache.

"If I had a nickel for every time I heard a speech like this..."

She then looked at him, observing his every move. "I doubt the chances for a polite discussion of ideas and such is out of the question, so I'll just leave a single question here." She took a breath, to emphasize it. "How do you want to "fix" the world?"

420Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 18 Jul - 23:56

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Violet gives Arnold soft smile, her fangs poking out from her upper lip, "Thank you... that helps alot." she takes a deep breath and looks to the club, "shall we go in?" she takes a deep breath and takes on a more determined look.

421Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Wed 19 Jul - 9:42

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Jane firmly nodded and began crossing the street, heading towards the club entrance. As you begin to move forward, you notice a giant police Spider Tank, sitting in one of the parking lots and taking up 80% of its space.

Pedestrians were walking back and forth, right under the spider tank and barely even looking at it. Someone would give it an occasional glance, like he was inspecting a cool sports car, before moving on.

"Jeez.. look at them.." Jane quietly called, tilting her head toward the pedestrians: "They're walking right next to that monster and barely giving it the light of day. Aren't they worried? That thing is the size of a two storey building."

"They probably live nearby" Mira said, slightly stretching: "They walk passed this thing every day, probably got used to it. Treating it like a phone booth or something, just part of the scenery."

"A weaponized part of scenery.." Jane said, uncomfortably staring at the spider.

"Its a police Rumba" Tomas said in a calming voice: "Remote controlled, made to work in the city. It doesn't have any weapons. A water cannon or pepper spray, at most"

"Still weights a ton" Jane said, shivering and approaching the clubs front door. The music could be heard slightly louder here:
"Alright, lets go in. Serena, fire up the virus" she said, taking hold of the clubs door.

"Guys! Hurry up! We're out of time!" Amy's alarmed voice rang in your earpiece:

"The hacker just breached the Police HQ firewall! This code is insane, I've never seen anything like this!
She now has access to the entire police network! No telling what she'll do and I don't want to find out!

Whatever you're gonna do, you better do it fast!

(Twilight)

"By exposing the truth" Clopin said calmly, straightening up: "Not by telling a story. Not by giving you some 'military intel report'. But by showing you. So you can see it with your own two eyes.

And once that happens, no one will be able to twist my words. No one will be able to call me a liar. And when this is over, the blindfold will fall off your eyes and you will see, that you were standing on the edge of a cliff, all this time...

...I will tell you more, once I have the evidence in my hands..." Clopin trailed off and walked towards one of the walls. There was a small security camera lens there.

He looked at you again:

"First step to exposing the truth, is getting a young woman named 'Jane Doe', to the cybernetics facility of one 'Doctor Zarovee'.
Jane, is the key. And if she dies..." his expression became grim: "...if she dies, you won't be the only ones to perish.."

(Rain Runner)

"I can only assume you're here to dispel the rumors about the phantom 'Disciples of Marek'.
If so, your hunch is correct. They do not exist. I can also tell you that cooperating with me, will help you prove that"

Clopin said in a raspy voice. As you walked forward, you noticed one of the camera's turning to follow your movement.

"Now, to the matter at hand.

I am currently sealed inside a 'Safe Room', in the Union Council Building in Adelheid. I have 25 hostages, including your friends Twilight Sparkle, and Kaylee Brown.

You will do exactly as I say, or they will die.

Now then, here is my first demand. Go to the 24th Bakers Street. Use the subway, it should get you there fastest.
Once you've reached your destination, continue north, until you run into a group of people, one of whom will be your friend Moon Dusts.

I have given Moon Dusts a mission, to escort someone very important to me. You will help Moon escort that person as well.

Needless to say that, failure to comply, or failure in your mission, will result in Twilight and Kaylee, getting severely hurt... and later killed...
We wouldn't want that, would we?

Do we have an understanding, miss Runner?"

(Not Wyvern, ???)

As you look around, you don't seem to spot anyone. Apart from a few stray cats, the alley seems deserted.

You do notice a security camera, hanging from one of the corners. The camera was pointed directly at the ground, under it. It almost seems like its deactivated for some reason.

A new message popped up on the cellphone:

"-500 000 credits
-Proceed to the dance club 'U Medvedya'
-If you're interested

-Target details will follow shortly"

The guy you caught is nervously looking at you, shifting his gaze from one to the other. After a moment, he said:
"You know what, keep my phone, okay? I can see you like it, sooo, I'll... just be on my way now.. there's really no reason for me to stick around right? Ahahahaaa..." he released a nervous laugh and attempted to make a few steps backwards.

422Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Wed 19 Jul - 10:34

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon Dusts)

"Crap" Moon mumbled "We need to get moving. We don't know what they could try and hack next. And let's hope that this hacker isn't the muscular and armed type either."

(???)

-Got it

"Right" she sighed "I'd love to hang around and all, but I've got somewhere to be" she mumbled as she checked the location of the club on her phone. Tucking it in her pocket, she smiled "Gotta go, bye." The mare then ran off down the alley and towards the club.

423Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Wed 19 Jul - 10:54

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts wrote:(Moon Dusts)

"Crap" Moon mumbled "We need to get moving. We don't know what they could try and hack next. And let's hope that this hacker isn't the muscular and armed type either."

(???)

-Got it

"Right" she sighed "I'd love to hang around and all, but I've got somewhere to be" she mumbled as she checked the location of the club on her phone. Tucking it in her pocket, she smiled "Gotta go, bye." The mare then ran off down the alley and towards the club.

"Don't let us hold you" the hooded figure waves her off "And remember to be back for dinner."

424Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Wed 19 Jul - 10:59

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

As you look around, you don't seem to spot anyone. Apart from a few stray cats, the alley seems deserted.

You do notice a security camera, hanging from one of the corners. The camera was pointed directly at the ground, under it. It almost seems like its deactivated for some reason.

A new message popped up on the cellphone:

"-500 000 credits
-Proceed to the dance club 'U Medvedya'
-If you're interested

-Target details will follow shortly"

The guy you caught is nervously looking at you, shifting his gaze from one to the other. After a moment, he said:
"You know what, keep my phone, okay? I can see you like it, sooo, I'll... just be on my way now.. there's really no reason for me to stick around right? Ahahahaaa..." he released a nervous laugh and attempted to make a few steps backwards.

"Give my regards to the kiddiwinks then" the hooded figure shrugs, moving towards the security camera. He turns back to the guy "If i were you, i'd take them on a well-deserved holiday, get them out of town for a bit, things could start getting ugly around here..."

425Digital Waltz - Page 17 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Wed 19 Jul - 11:08

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Just a second..." she says casually knocking her arrow and sending an arrow right into the camera, "so... Mr.clopin... You are threatening a well known soldier and you expect me to believe something as redicuous as that. I would have seen this on the news by now surely..." she walks to her arrow and picks it up off of the ground and placing it back inher quiver, "If you want anything done by me you ask nicely Mr.Clopin..." she huffs into the phone as she continues her walk, "...only then will we be on the same page." she looks to one of the other cameras on her way and sticks her tongue out at it, "Do we have an understanding Mr.Clopin?" she says in a mocking tone, "you sound very nice by the way~" she compliments trying to practice being nicer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next