The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witchers of Nifelheim

+2
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
Disgruntled purple
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 26]

301Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Fri 7 Sep - 18:28

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"There he is."Twilight says to the group she's with. She runs there as well, trying to at least get some distance in.

She hears the conversation going on at the base, the plans being crafted. Whatever part of her brain free from the task of chasing seems not to agree with it.

She was thinking to herself.
~Really? You want to put a priority target in open air, where he can easily shoot it down with her? Or, if he only wants her, find another way without any opposition? Honestly...~

She activated her radio and spoke back.

"Guys, can't explain now, but think very carefully about how to use that helicopter. Over."

302Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Fri 7 Sep - 20:24

Dan One

Dan One

"We haven't given up on you yet. Most of the people in this room have fought and won against impossible odds. Demons that would regenerate from fatal wounds, a plot that turned the global population against them, taking down a group that had secretly enslaved the world for over four decades." Sand places a reassuring hand on Kathy's shoulders "To us, impossible is just a suggestion. please trust that we will save you"

303Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Fri 7 Sep - 20:48

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"We already have a chopper in the air twilight, once you come up if you can give a street name we can send the chopper that way to eliminate the target. If that doesn't work we have plenty of back up here. Just make sure your clear of the firing zone Twilight, Rain out." Rain steps back and looks to harle, "Take her to the cell block, or anywhere with a hallway. We need a tight space that way he cant push past us. My batponys will use their shields to wall us in, swords to be used for thrusting not slashing tessan soldiers its going to be cramped i understand but you guys are thick enough to clog a hallway if the killer makes his way past the wall, you guys are the next line of defense, you will form a long line of two mabye three to the back of the hall, any left over will join the shield wall to support from the back. If he trys crawling over you... should be obvious but pull him down and beat him down until he cant move. We aren't the police force here brutality isn't entirely out of our jurisdiction, just break his ribs till he stops resisting. If he attempts to kill any of you, you are within your full rights to do so back but if you catch him off guard do your best to beat em down but not kill him. Use your weight to your advantage. Show me the might of the tessian force." She salutes, "As for my batponys and extra tessians. You will be providing a shield wall, keep that killer from getting past you at all costs, bash him if he gets to close, swipe, thrust, and push to keep him back heads behind your shields if he trys to ram through or use a spell you have been given a stone pouch for a reason, stone that fucker. Any questions?"

304Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sat 8 Sep - 20:14

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

A Sinner wrote:"We already have a chopper in the air twilight, once you come up if you can give a street name we can send the chopper that way to eliminate the target. If that doesn't work we have plenty of back up here. Just make sure your clear of the firing zone Twilight, Rain out." Rain steps back and looks to harle, "Take her to the cell block, or anywhere with a hallway. We need a tight space that way he cant push past us. My batponys will use their shields to wall us in, swords to be used for thrusting not slashing tessan soldiers its going to be cramped i understand but you guys are thick enough to clog a hallway if the killer makes his way past the wall, you guys are the next line of defense, you will form a long line of two mabye three to the back of the hall, any left over will join the shield wall to support from the back. If he trys crawling over you... should be obvious but pull him down and beat him down until he cant move. We aren't the police force here brutality isn't entirely out of our jurisdiction, just break his ribs till he stops resisting. If he attempts to kill any of you, you are within your full rights to do so back but if you catch him off guard do your best to beat em down but not kill him. Use your weight to your advantage. Show me the might of the tessian force." She salutes, "As for my batponys and extra tessians. You will be providing a shield wall, keep that killer from getting past you at all costs, bash him if he gets to close, swipe, thrust, and push to keep him back heads behind your shields if he trys to ram through or use a spell you have been given a stone pouch for a reason, stone that fucker. Any questions?"

Rogue raises his hand "I have one, did you hear what I just said about no amount of professional troops being enough to stop him? They may well be able to conduct a very impressive and shiny shieldwall formation, but as we've already heard from the sewers, this guy seems quite capable of ramming through masses of people in tight spaces.

Those are his terms, his area of expertise. If we want to engage him and win, we'll need to do it on our terms instead, which means changing the arena. The best way to do that's to load 'Kathy' onto the chopper and fly her to somewhere where there's a lot of wide open space, maybe a field or something. That'll draw our guy out into the open."

305Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 9 Sep - 19:13

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

One of the Tesian soldiers bit his lower lip:
"What should we order the helicopter pilot? Eliminate the killer, or evacuate the VIP out of the city? We need a decision"

Harlequin looked down, thinking: "...we need to analyze the situation.
Our serial killer is no god. He appears very powerful to us, but that is only because we're unfamiliar with his type of magic.

He's still a man. Therefore, he has limits. His own strengths and weaknesses.
His magic is governed by certain rules and laws. It must have certain boundaries.

If we can deduce these boundaries, we may find a way to beat him"

She looked at everyone: "Now, we know he has spells of blindness, paralysis, force fields and lightning.
We also know he can affect a large group of people with a spell, at the same time.
An 'Area of Effect' spell. He blinded a whole room of people, at the same time.

Following this trail of thought, if we stand too closely together, we run a risk of him taking us all down, at once. He may have this capability.
I don't know if he can utilize every spell in such a fashion, but we should be weary of this possibility"

She paused, thinking: "I don't know the real extent of his strength or endurance, but the spells he casted so far, seemed powerful to me. He's also been spamming paralysis spells non stop, ever since he started moving.

It is only a theory, but I have to believe that he can't keep this up forever. He must be reaching his limits, he's been at it for 4 days straight.
Perhaps... if we could wear him down a little further, we could exhaust him completely. Fighting him after that, should improve our odds immensely"

Harlequin paused, taking a moment to collect her thoughts:

"It appears we have two options. Put Kathy on the helicopter and fly her out of the city.
The helicopter will become a very big target, easily spotted from the ground, but we also do not know the reach of the killers spells.

If he discharges as spell, it may fly forward indefinitely, until it reaches its target. Or it may dissipate or even loose altitude, as time passes.
If so, there's a chance that if the helicopter can fly far enough, the killer won't be able to reach it with magic.

In this case, our mission will be to slow down and occupy the killer long enough, until the helicopter is well out of his firing range.

We don't know what that range is however, that is our risk.

The second option is to barricade ourselves here and throw everything we have at the killer.
He may indeed be reaching his limits, we might have a chance to exhaust him.
If that happens, the battle will be ours.

However, we run a risk of him discharging another Area of Effect spell. If he does something like that, he may take down most of our forces in a moment.
After that, even if his magic supply will be exhausted, we may not have enough numbers to hold him down, from simply walking up to Kathy and completing his mission.

Both options have advantages and risks.

We have to analyze everything we know about his fighting methods, and come up with the best possible solution.

We may not have much time however... we'll have to think fast" Harlequin said, looking through the window outside.

On the streets, several dozens police officers had charged out of the police station and ran toward the squad cars outside.
As time passed, they began parking over every sewer hatch they could see or otherwise blocking the streets.

'Kathy' sat in silence, carefully listening to you and trying to keep up with the events.
After a moment, she quietly said:

"...thank you, everyone...... I.. trust you"

She looked down for a moment, thinking:

"....I don't know the name of the killer. I've never met him before.
I only know his title.

He calls himself... the Witcher"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

306Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 9 Sep - 19:14

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Twilight)

You seem to be closing distance fast.

With an impressive leap, the Witcher had jumped out of the sewer water that slowly ran through the tunnel and discharged a small electric spark behind his back, with a snap of his fingers.

As the spark hit the water, Twilight, Tom and the four other batponies suddenly contorted and crumbed onto the tunnels floor, as the electricity snapped through their bodies. It felt like being hit with a taser, the electric shock came and went, but the muscles refused to move, slightly contorting and resisting movement.

The Witcher landed on the ladder up ahead and began climbing up. Just as he reached the hatch on the ceiling, he slammed his shoulder into it, but the hatch didn't move.
The man scowled and slammed it harder, but to no effect. Something was clearly blocking it from outside.

The Witcher then released the ladder with his left hand and looked at his palm.

The tunnel became briefly engulfed with green light, as a massive sword, suddenly materialized in the palm of his hand, seemingly out of thin air.
The sword was burning with a bright green flame. It was fully engulfed in it, even the handle, but it didn't seem to burn the Witchers hand.

He roared and angrily stabbed the sewer hatch with it. The hatch's metal frame started to melt.

The control of your muscles hasn't completely returned yet, but you feel you can move a little.

307Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 9 Sep - 20:04

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Everyone)

One of the Tesian soldiers bit his lower lip:
"What should we order the helicopter pilot? Eliminate the killer, or evacuate the VIP out of the city? We need a decision"

Harlequin looked down, thinking: "...we need to analyze the situation.
Our serial killer is no god. He appears very powerful to us, but that is only because we're unfamiliar with his type of magic.

He's still a man. Therefore, he has limits. His own strengths and weaknesses.
His magic is governed by certain rules and laws. It must have certain boundaries.

If we can deduce these boundaries, we may find a way to beat him"

She looked at everyone: "Now, we know he has spells of blindness, paralysis, force fields and lightning.
We also know he can affect a large group of people with a spell, at the same time.
An 'Area of Effect' spell. He blinded a whole room of people, at the same time.

Following this trail of thought, if we stand too closely together, we run a risk of him taking us all down, at once. He may have this capability.
I don't know if he can utilize every spell in such a fashion, but we should be weary of this possibility"

She paused, thinking: "I don't know the real extent of his strength or endurance, but the spells he casted so far, seemed powerful to me. He's also been spamming paralysis spells non stop, ever since he started moving.

It is only a theory, but I have to believe that he can't keep this up forever. He must be reaching his limits, he's been at it for 4 days straight.
Perhaps... if we could wear him down a little further, we could exhaust him completely. Fighting him after that, should improve our odds immensely"

Harlequin paused, taking a moment to collect her thoughts:

"It appears we have two options. Put Kathy on the helicopter and fly her out of the city.
The helicopter will become a very big target, easily spotted from the ground, but we also do not know the reach of the killers spells.

If he discharges as spell, it may fly forward indefinitely, until it reaches its target. Or it may dissipate or even loose altitude, as time passes.
If so, there's a chance that if the helicopter can fly far enough, the killer won't be able to reach it with magic.

In this case, our mission will be to slow down and occupy the killer long enough, until the helicopter is well out of his firing range.

We don't know what that range is however, that is our risk.

The second option is to barricade ourselves here and throw everything we have at the killer.
He may indeed be reaching his limits, we might have a chance to exhaust him.
If that happens, the battle will be ours.

However, we run a risk of him discharging another Area of Effect spell. If he does something like that, he may take down most of our forces in a moment.
After that, even if his magic supply will be exhausted, we may not have enough numbers to hold him down, from simply walking up to Kathy and completing his mission.

Both options have advantages and risks.

We have to analyze everything we know about his fighting methods, and come up with the best possible solution.

We may not have much time however... we'll have to think fast" Harlequin said, looking through the window outside.

On the streets, several dozens police officers had charged out of the police station and ran toward the squad cars outside.
As time passed, they began parking over every sewer hatch they could see or otherwise blocking the streets.

'Kathy' sat in silence, carefully listening to you and trying to keep up with the events.
After a moment, she quietly said:

"...thank you, everyone...... I.. trust you"

She looked down for a moment, thinking:

"....I don't know the name of the killer. I've never met him before.
I only know his title.

He calls himself... the Witcher"

"THE Witcher? He actually has THE at the front of his name?" Rogue asks increduously "Unless that's like a cultural norm in your world and you also have THE at the front of your name, in which case sorry."

308Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 9 Sep - 20:49

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"AAAARGH!" Twilight shouted as the tazing hit her. She fell to the ground, grumbling afterwards.

She looked at his actions at the grate, observing them and mentally noting what he's doing.

~Hmmm, he can make the sword appear out of thin air. It's probably an extend of his own will. He seems to lack telekinesis of high degree, so he can't push anything like this. Whatever it is, I better get him now.~

When she gets the feeling back, she tries her best to get up. However, she falls back down, lacking strength for a reason. She lets out deep groans.

"Am I still recovering from the delivery of them?" She weakly says as she tries again.

309Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Mon 10 Sep - 0:34

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"An open area would give us flanking areas and I could use my bow without much worry. We would have spacing for his area of effect attacks. You see what im worried about is him shooting down the chopper with a lightning spell or a fireball, something of that nature." She looks to the tesian soldiers, "How well suited is that chopper against magic."

310Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Mon 10 Sep - 11:37

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Police Station)

'Kathy' awkwardly shuffled her feet: ".. I'm.. still getting used to this language. My translation may not be entirely accurate"

She looked away: "...I am called Axis, the Colorful String"

One of the Tesian soldiers looked at Rain: "Against our magic? It has several layers of heavy armor. It would hold out pretty well under fire.
But against this Witchers magic... I don't know. If his magic works differently, its anyone's guess"

"Mmm" Harlequin fell into thought: "Flanking and long range attacks sound good. I think it can work"

Your earpiece suddenly cracked with static and a panicked voice came through:

"This is officer Barnes! I spotted the target on 3rd Baker street! One kilometer south of police station!
I parked a squad car over a sewer hatch! He's starting to melt it with some kind of weapon! He's melting the cars tire and metal frame, together with the sewer hatch! I don't know how long this will hold him!
"

311Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Mon 10 Sep - 11:37

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Twilight)

"Twilight! You okay?" Tomas called out, struggling to get back to his feet and trying to help you stand up.

The Witcher continued to methodically melt the sewer hatch around its perimeter. Hearing your voices he briefly looked back and angrily shouted something to you, before returning his attention to melting the hatch.

He's clinging onto the ladder, about 5 meters above the floor level. If this keeps up, you feel he'll be through the hatch in the next few seconds.

312Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Mon 10 Sep - 13:12

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Police Station)

'Kathy' awkwardly shuffled her feet: ".. I'm.. still getting used to this language. My translation may not be entirely accurate"

She looked away: "...I am called Axis, the Colorful String"

One of the Tesian soldiers looked at Rain: "Against our magic? It has several layers of heavy armor. It would hold out pretty well under fire.
But against this Witchers magic... I don't know. If his magic works differently, its anyone's guess"

"Mmm" Harlequin fell into thought: "Flanking and long range attacks sound good. I think it can work"

Your earpiece suddenly cracked with static and a panicked voice came through:

"This is officer Barnes! I spotted the target on 3rd Baker street! One kilometer south of police station!
I parked a squad car over a sewer hatch! He's starting to melt it with some kind of weapon! He's melting the cars tire and metal frame, together with the sewer hatch! I don't know how long this will hold him!
"

"Hey, that name's nothing to be embarrased about, you should hear some of the names i've gone by over the years" Rogue assures Axis.

"Barnes, you say the car itself is starting to melt? Is there any scrap metal lying around nearby? If we can load the car up with metal and stuff more metal underneath it, that will melt too and mean he takes longer to cut through it all. Pull doors and bodywork off other cars if you have to, just keep plugging the gap." Rogue says over the earpiece.

313Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Mon 10 Sep - 18:11

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight gets up with his help. She lets out a sigh.

"I'm fine, just a little off my game without magic."

She makes a tern, serious gaze. Then looks at Tomas. She speaks hushed, so less words would be heard by the witcher.

"He's focussed on the hatch. This might be our chance. Strike his back, preferrably in a place to paralyze him or knock him out. Death is an option too, though one I rather avoid. Can your crew do that?"

314Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Mon 10 Sep - 20:45

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Chopper Team, 3rd baker street a kilometer from the police station, a police car in the middle of the road is being melted, shred em." Rain says over her radio before looking to the group, "Alright so while we have the chopper hopefully tearing our killer a new one... Now we know he can melt things. Shield walls aren't going to help so moving to an open area and keeping our range is a better idea, We should retreat to an open park and use more ranged weapons." Her head turns to the Tesian soldiers, "What are your ranged options. If you have none we have some javalins you can use."

315Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 11 Sep - 11:27

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

A Sinner wrote:"Chopper Team, 3rd baker street a kilometer from the police station, a police car in the middle of the road is being melted, shred em." Rain says over her radio  before looking to the group, "Alright so while we have the chopper hopefully tearing our killer a new one... Now we know he can melt things. Shield walls aren't going to help so moving to an open area and keeping our range is a better idea, We should retreat to an open park and use more ranged weapons." Her head turns to the Tesian soldiers, "What are your ranged options. If you have none we have some javalins you can use."

"We still have cops moving in the vicinity of said police car, and you want to call in an airstrike?" Rogue asks Rain "Not to mention the SWAT peeps still in the sewers beneath, what'll happen to them when everything that constitutes up joins everything that constitutes down?"

316Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 11 Sep - 18:31

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

//Soundtrack

(Twilight)

"Yes" Tom nodded: "...here, you should have this, just in case" he passes you a long dagger, almost half a meter in length.

With a silent wave of his palm, the other four batponies stood in formation. They changed the way they held their weapons, aiming the dull hilt of their swords at the Witcher.
A moment of silence, the five batponies intently staring at their target up top, choosing areas to strike, without saying a word.

A slight nod from Tom, and the batponies turned into a blur, flying up towards the Witcher like a hurricane. Several simultaneous hit, kidneys, the back of the neck, elbows, the strikes were performed with the dull hilt of their blades.

The Witcher shrieked in pain, startled. His grip on the ladder came loose and he tumbled downward. The flaming sword in his hand dissipating in thin air. He began falling on top of one of the batponies, who couldn't fly out of the way in time.

As if in slow motion, you watched the two struggle in mid air, as they fell 5 meters onto the ground. With a dull impact and immediate silence, you knew something went wrong.
The batpony soldier was laying on the floor, under the Wticher, staring at him with wide open eyes. Drops of blood began quietly hitting the floor, slowly falling down from the sword.

The Witcher had fallen onto the batponies weapon, the sword pierced his heart clean.

A stare of surprise and disappointment was frozen on the Witcher's face, as he stared at the batpony, before his eyes lost focus and slowly closed. His body slowly falling to the side of the batpony, the sword still in his chest.

"...I didn't mean to-.." the batpony weakly called out: "I... I didn't mean to! I was an accident!" he screamed out in horror, jumping back on his feet and flinching away from the Witchers body, which was becoming slowly soaked in a puddle of blood.

"Shit..." Tomas quietly said, before slowly reaching his radio earpiece and pressing on it with his finger:

"...this is Tomas... the Witcher is K.I.A.

Repeat... the Witcher is K.I.A."

317Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 11 Sep - 18:32

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Police Station)

You hear officer Barnes' startled shriek. It seems he forgot about the instructions to pile up metal over the car, and is now rapidly sprinting away from his vehicle. It appears he heard the bit about the helicopter strike.

A few moments later your radio crackled to life:
"This is the chopper pilot! I have the Baker street in sight.
There's a lot of conflicting orders! What should I do, over! I need a clear plan of action!"

One of the Tesian soldiers looked at Rain:
"We're equipped with composite bows.
There's also a park, 5 kilometers north of here. But its probably full of civilians. We could send a team to clear it out ahead of time.
We just need to figure out how to lure-"

"...this is Tomas... " a voice suddenly rang in your earpiece: "The Witcher is K.I.A.

Repeat... the Witcher is K.I.A.
"

318Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 11 Sep - 18:43

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Police Station)

You hear officer Barnes' startled shriek. It seems he forgot about the instructions to pile up metal over the car, and is now rapidly sprinting away from his vehicle. It appears he heard the bit about the helicopter strike.

A few moments later your radio crackled to life:
"This is the chopper pilot! I have the Baker street in sight.
There's a lot of conflicting orders! What should I do, over! I need a clear plan of action!"

One of the Tesian soldiers looked at Rain:
"We're equipped with composite bows.
There's also a park, 5 kilometers north of here. But its probably full of civilians. We could send a team to clear it out ahead of time.
We just need to figure out how to lure-"

"...this is Tomas... " a voice suddenly rang in your earpiece: "The Witcher is K.I.A.

Repeat... the Witcher is K.I.A.
"

"Well, so much for that plan" Rogue shrugs, pulling up his radio "How did you manage that? And how many casualties on our end?"

319Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 11 Sep - 18:59

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight's holding the dagger reluctantly, but puts it at her him as the two crash down. When she sees the result though, she looks shocked.

"What..."

When she gets to her feet, she walks towards the batpony that's freaking out over the murder. She takes a look at the corpse, then at him. She reaches out, placing a hand on his shoulder. She spoke softly to him.

"It's okay, you did a good job. It's a shame we didn't catch him alive, but we managed to stop his rampage. You did nothing wrong, it's okay." She looks at the body again, then at him. "If you need a moment, just say so, I understand."

With that, she lets his shoulder go, looking at the corpse. "Okay, this may sound morbid, but we need to take this man to a lab for research. Cut open his body, see what's different."

320Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 11 Sep - 20:26

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"...zero. Zero casualties on our end" Tomas quietly said through the radio: "...he went out of his way not to kill anyone... his death was an accident."

Down in the sewer, the batpony who committed the murder was hyperventilating. After Twilight had spoken to him, he seemed to have slightly calmed down:
"I... yeah... I.. I need a minute.......... thank you.." he quietly said, before slightly turning and wandering off aimlessly across the tunnel.

Toms gaze fell on the body as well, before he looked up at you:
"...you're right of course. Performing an autopsy is standard procedure.." he turned away from the body, staring at the floor with regret:

"...why do you think he did it?... Left us alive?.. It wouldn't have been hard for him to paralyze us and finish us off while we're down... would've saved him from getting attacked from the back..."

Tomas briefly looked up at you with a level of sorrow. You could see the Witchers body laying behind him:
"...I just wish.. it would've turn out differently-" Tomas continued to speak, but your attention was suddenly drawn to a fleeting movement behind him.

//Soundtrack

The Witcher slowly rose to his feet. His green eyes opened, shining dimly in the tunnels dark.
With one hand, he gently took hold of the hilt and slowly pulled out the sword from his chest.
A muffled shriek of pain escaped his lips.

He let the sword loudly fall on the floor, clattering and echoing across the tunnel, together with a few fresh drops of blood.

Tom slowly turned his head, together with the other batponies, just in time to notice how the massive wound on the Witchers chest, began to regenerate.

There was no other way to describe it. You saw muscle fibers and tissues reconnect right in front of you, before the wound fully healed and vanished in seconds. Not even leaving a scar.

"...that's.. not possible..." Tomas quietly exhaled: "I saw you die.......

You're... immortal?"

The Witcher emitted a low, deafening roar, filled with pure hatred and disdain and unfiltered rage.
He was livid.

"KETSU!" He barked at the top of his lungs, slamming his palms together. In the follow second, he made a grabbing motion with his left hand, and pulled out a great sword out of his right palm. There was no other way to describe it.

The sword immediately flashed with a blinding green flame, its embers dancing and hissing in the tunnels dead silence.

The Witcher violently cut the air with the blade and charged right at you.
Tomas jerked at him, attempting to shield you with his own body.

With one swift motion the Witcher hammered his fist into the side of Toms face, violently breaking his nose and sending him slamming into the tunnels wall. The force behind the fist was unsettling. Tomas was knocked out unconscious, before his body hit the floor.

The Witcher emitted a low roar and charged at you, his sword's edge pointed right at your throat.
There was murderous intent in his eyes. He forgot about the sewer hatch entirely.

"WE NEED BACKUP! WE NEED BACKUP HERE NOW!!!" One of the batponies shouted into the radio, before moving to engage.

321Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 11 Sep - 20:41

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Aw shit..." she looks to the door, "Tessian boys..." she pauses and bites her thoughts racing through her mind, "10 tessian soldiers and Rogue, on me. We gotta go, however many of you have wings you may need to carry along your friends." She shakes her head, "Twilight All batponys in that possition retreat deeper into the sewers, we are going to blast that fucker if he follows you shields up, slash to kill, aim for arterys, heart, but most importantly the head. If you can sink your blade into that fuckers skull fantastic, we are on our way with back up."

322Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 11 Sep - 21:26

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

A Sinner wrote:"Aw shit..." she looks to the door, "Tessian boys..." she pauses and bites her thoughts racing through her mind, "10 tessian soldiers and Rogue, on me. We gotta go, however many of you have wings you may need to carry along your friends." She shakes her head, "Twilight All batponys in that possition retreat deeper into the sewers, we are going to blast that fucker if he follows you shields up, slash to kill, aim for arterys, heart, but most importantly the head. If you can sink your blade into that fuckers skull fantastic, we are on our way with back up."

"Back to plan A then..." Rogue shrugs again, pulling out his retro gauntlets again.

323Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 11 Sep - 23:00

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"TOMAS!" Was all she could get out as she barely avoided the sword strike. She tried to create distance.

"GET ALL TO SAFETY!" She shouted.

She knew she was in trouble. Before her was a foe that was stronger, faster, better equiped to fight and far more adept and experienced. Despite that, she knew she couldn't give up now.

~Angelo, Dusk Tome, Blazing Scroll... I promised I would see you again. I will not break my word. Even if I have to live with disgust.~

She drew the shortsword given to her and turned off the radio, knowing that the conversations there would only be distracting her from this battle. As such, she didn't hear Rain's words anymore.

324Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Tue 11 Sep - 23:44

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"COME ON GET TO THE VEHICLES LETS GO MOVE YOUR ASSES!" She shouts breaking into a run and bursting outside. She throws open the door to one of the suv's and grabs her bow. She sighs and lets its weight sink into her once more. Grabbing her quiver she straps it to her waist and opens her wings, "Whos driving and whos flying?" She calls.

325Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 13 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Wed 12 Sep - 14:59

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Twilight)

The Witcher charged forward at full speed, his sword's edge pointed at you.
Two batponies flew at him from both sides. Without loosing momentum, the Witcher jumped left, deflecting the batponies sword and ramming right into him, smashing his body against the sewer wall.

The force of the impact was devastating. As the batpony began to slump down, the Witcher spinned in place, discharging a purple ball of light at the other attacker. The light hit the batpony, making him emit a muffled shriek, before his body contorted, making him crumble onto the ground.

The last two batponies charged right at his back. They flew closely together.
The Witcher watched their approach, until the last possible second, before he jerked to the side, evading their swords by a millimeter, and made a slashing motion, leaving a long cut across one of the batponies thighs.

The soldier screamed and fell prone onto the sewer floor. Without missing a beat, the Witcher charged forward at the last batpony.
The flaming sword dissipated. The Witcher ducked and rolled forward, evading the long slashing strike by the batpony and ended up standing a few millimeters away from him. Too close for the batponies long sword to be effective.

With his bare hands, the Witcher released a devastating series of punches, smashing the batpony over the face, over and over. He was unconscious long before his body crumbled onto the mud ridden sewer floor.

Snapping his fingers, the flaming sword materialized in the Witchers left palm again. He fiercely cut the air with it and lunged at Twilight.
Immediately releasing a series of blows in quick succession, it seems the Witcher was aiming to hammer you over your dagger, over and over, until it was physically wrestled out of your hands.
His strikes were very quick, like a whip that struck over and over.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Wed 12 Sep - 15:07; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum