The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witchers of Nifelheim

+2
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
Disgruntled purple
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 26]

376Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 10:09

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The Witcher looks like he didn't quite understand the meaning of your gesture.

"Glystaria" her said again, then made an exaggeratedly scary expression and snapped his jaws twice, before his expression returned to normal:

"Glystaria" he said, nodding.

He looked at your pen and notebook and motioned for them.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

377Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 10:20

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

She slides the notebook over, "So apparently this girl is some kind of... monster?" She doesn't look away, "Can you guys contact the chopper please. I would appreciate knowing where they are." She looks to the witcher, "Witcher." She says hoping her tone would convay what shes trying to get across. She gestures as well, "We" she motions to everyone in the room, are just trying to figure out whats going on." she motions to everyone again, "We got no information" she shakes her head while speaking, "From axis... or Glistaria as you call her." She suddenly looks distressed and rests her head in her hand taking a deep breath, "That wasn't clear at all was it."

378Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 10:54

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

//Soundtrack

Witcher didn't say anything, just carefully watched you, then took the pen.

He began doodling something on the notebook, then turned it around and passed it to you.

Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Doodle10

"...Glystaria" the Witcher quietly said, firmly pointed at the drawing, then at the picture of Kathy.

"Guys" Tomas called from the other room in alarm: "I can't reach Amy or her helicopter. They're not responding to radio"

The Witcher slowly scowled at you and very slowly shook his head. He's angry with you, but it was a different type of anger, somehow.

Tom still held a long range radio in his hand, when it suddenly went live and began broadcasting:

"Attention, Union forces. This is an international broadcast.

The global threat level has been elevated. As of 1400 today, martial law is in effect.
By the executive order of the Union Council, please report to your designated staging area by Oh Six Hundred and await further orders.

This is a pre-recorded message, broadcasted internationally across the Union military channel.
The message will now loop.

Attention, Union forces. This is an international broadcast.

The global threat level has been elevated...
"

Tomas slowly looked at the radio, his expression distorted: "...what... is this?"

Harlequin became grim: "...the Union Council just ordered to mobilize the military. All of it. In every country.
I remember something like this happening only once... roughly 10 years ago.

It was before the start of a global war"

379Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 11:07

Dan One

Dan One

Sand points to the drawing of the monster and then points to her own head. She shakes her head then gestures to everyone on the room. She then draws an arrow going from the monster back to Axis, placing a question mark above it.

380Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 11:17

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"...You know... i planned on shooting kathy if the witcher got to her." She looks down, "We had no idea." She takes a deep breath, "From her silence, to her fear." She closes her eyes, "I knew something was off." She shakes her head, "This man Isn't a killer, Though I still dont understand the magic dissapearing its clear he had a job to do..." she motions to him, "Its in his goddamn name for gods sakes how could we have ignored all of this!" She sighs, "Getting kathy out was a mistake." She draws her dagger and slams it into the table on kathys picture. With a sigh she looks up, at the witcher and back down at the picture, then back up. She raises her eyebrows questioningly as if saying sorry.

381Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 17:30

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight had gone to those showers to wash the sewage off and get some washed clothes. She just got dressed as she could hear the announcement. It put her on edge.

"Well, fuck me."

She got out of the shower, heading to the rest. She waved and stood ready to move.

"Guys, be honest... What happened, what did we find out? And did we mess up? Again?"

382Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 18:41

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:

Tom still held a long range radio in his hand, when it suddenly went live and began broadcasting:

"Attention, Union forces. This is an international broadcast.

The global threat level has been elevated. As of 1400 today, martial law is in effect.
By the executive order of the Union Council, please report to your designated staging area by Oh Six Hundred and await further orders.

This is a pre-recorded message, broadcasted internationally across the Union military channel.
The message will now loop.

Attention, Union forces. This is an international broadcast.

The global threat level has been elevated...
"

Tomas slowly looked at the radio, his expression distorted: "...what... is this?"

Harlequin became grim: "...the Union Council just ordered to mobilize the military. All of it. In every country.
I remember something like this happening only once... roughly 10 years ago.

It was before the start of a global war"

"Are we expecting one of those any time soon?" Rogue asks Harlequin "Because usually they issue like a memo or something beforehand?"

383Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 18:48

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:
//Soundtrack

Witcher didn't say anything, just carefully watched you, then took the pen.

He began doodling something on the notebook, then turned it around and passed it to you.

Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Doodle10

"...Glystaria" the Witcher quietly said, firmly pointed at the drawing, then at the picture of Kathy.

"Guys" Tomas called from the other room in alarm: "I can't reach Amy or her helicopter. They're not responding to radio"

The Witcher slowly scowled at you and very slowly shook his head. He's angry with you, but it was a different type of anger, somehow.

"Could "Glystaria" be a species of lycanthrope, like their version of a werewolf?" Rogue suggests "It would explain their being hunted down, if they were raiding towns in his world, and the pentagrams could just be religious symbols intended to release their souls? They could even be the ones responsible for the magic loss, if that is another inate power their possess in addition to transformation? They might not even be doing it intentionally, and could have no control of when their powers manifest?"

He gets some more paper, and draws multiple versions of the monster picture, attacking villagers and burning houses, along with the pillar in the background, and being attacked by a stickfigure version of the witcher complete with flaming sword. Finished, he offers it to the Witcher.

Last edited by Rogue Fire on Sun 16 Sep - 19:07; edited 2 times in total

384Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 18:56

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

A Sinner wrote:"...You know... i planned on shooting kathy if the witcher got to her." She looks down, "We had no idea." She takes a deep breath, "From her silence, to her fear." She closes her eyes, "I knew something was off." She shakes her head, "This man Isn't a killer, Though I still dont understand the magic dissapearing its clear he had a job to do..." she motions to him, "Its in his goddamn name for gods sakes how could we have ignored all of this!" She sighs, "Getting kathy out was a mistake." She draws her dagger and slams it into the table on kathys picture. With a sigh she looks up, at the witcher and back down at the picture, then back up. She raises her eyebrows questioningly as if saying sorry.

"Oh no, he is definately a killer. It doesn't matter if he kills people or whatever Glystaria is, he's still very much killing things." Rogue points out "His reluctance to kill us indicates only that he has a personal code he follows, it could be that his feud is just with Glystaria and Glystaria alone and we don't need to be harmed if he can help it, or it could be that only Glystaria is worthy of being killed by him, and all of us are beneath him? Either way, I don't believe killing people is ever the answer, even if she might be a monster, so I still think we did the right thing separating the two of them."

385Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 19:02

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Blue, blonde and purple wrote:Twilight had gone to those showers to wash the sewage off and get some washed clothes. She just got dressed as she could hear the announcement. It put her on edge.

"Well, fuck me."

She got out of the shower, heading to the rest. She waved and stood ready to move.

"Guys, be honest... What happened, what did we find out? And did we mess up? Again?"

"Everything your highness, everything happened" Rogue replies "Basically, Axis could in fact be a lycanthrope also responsible for the loss of magic. We've lost contact with the chopper, so she could have already transformed into said beast whilst sitting next to Amy at however many thousands of feet they were flying at. Rain is causing minor property damage as usual. The Union are seriously overreacting to the loss of magic by declared martial law and mobilising for war for some reason. And we're breaking down cultural barriers with the Witcher by using pictionary."

386Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 19:28

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rogue Fire wrote:
A Sinner wrote:"...You know... i planned on shooting kathy if the witcher got to her." She looks down, "We had no idea." She takes a deep breath, "From her silence, to her fear." She closes her eyes, "I knew something was off." She shakes her head, "This man Isn't a killer, Though I still dont understand the magic dissapearing its clear he had a job to do..." she motions to him, "Its in his goddamn name for gods sakes how could we have ignored all of this!" She sighs, "Getting kathy out was a mistake." She draws her dagger and slams it into the table on kathys picture. With a sigh she looks up, at the witcher and back down at the picture, then back up. She raises her eyebrows questioningly as if saying sorry.

"Oh no, he is definately a killer. It doesn't matter if he kills people or whatever Glystaria is, he's still very much killing things." Rogue points out "His reluctance to kill us indicates only that he has a personal code he follows, it could be that his feud is just with Glystaria and Glystaria alone and we don't need to be harmed if he can help it, or it could be that only Glystaria is worthy of being killed by him, and all of us are beneath him? Either way, I don't believe killing people is ever the answer, even if she might be a monster, so I still think we did the right thing separating the two of them."

"Really? You think so?" She looks tp rogue, "Because we now have an interdimentinal shapeshifting monster on the loose who took one of the tessian helicopters down. Now its in the wild and we have no idea where axis or Glystaria is heading." She crosses her arms, "I really truely believe we made a mistake by not pressing her, and I tryed to milk information out of her, but nooooo. You guys just had to play damsel in destress and be as kind as possible without pressing the case EVEN AFTER we learned she pretty much came from another dimention. That should have been the stopping point to start asking questions."

387Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 19:53

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight got between Rogue and Rain. "Guys, let's be rational about this. Let's not point fingers and say the other was wrong. Let's not lose our heads in anger." She briefly glances at Rain. "Or morals." Her glance goes to Rogue. "We all have made mistakes today with this. Let's not lose focus because of those and do what needs to be done."

She steps back looking at all present. "And that's hunting down and neutralizing the Glystaria. We still know nothing about what's going on. Hence, we need to get the information our of the Glysteria or him." She points to the witcher inside the intorregation room. "So catching the Glysteria is a priority now. Who shall go do that?"

388Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 20:15

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Well... seeing how it was his job in the first place." She motions to the witcher, "Thought process is... he cant be killed by our attacks, what makes us think that we can take this being down without him?" She raises her brow, "Im asking for forgiveness from our witcher here before we leave. He is an asset and although we concidered him an enemy his reluctance to kill us was a clear indication that he never had an intention to bring harm to us even if we ment to bring harm to him."

389Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 20:21

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Blue, blonde and purple wrote:Twilight got between Rogue and Rain. "Guys, let's be rational about this. Let's not point fingers and say the other was wrong. Let's not lose our heads in anger." She briefly glances at Rain. "Or morals." Her glance goes to Rogue. "We all have made mistakes today with this. Let's not lose focus because of those and do what needs to be done."

She steps back looking at all present. "And that's hunting down and neutralizing the Glystaria. We still know nothing about what's going on. Hence, we need to get the information our of the Glysteria or him." She points to the witcher inside the intorregation room. "So catching the Glysteria is a priority now. Who shall go do that?"

"Well presumably the Witcher can still track her, so if we can get a little more out of him, we could persuade him to help us, on the condition that he help us capture but not kill her" Rogue says "The general here is right about one thing, they came from another dimension, so we still don't know the full story, but we can't just assume everything is black and white, and that because the Witcher now appears to be a good guy of sorts, Axis must now automatically be a bad guy. For all we know, she could have no control over what she does when she transforms, so we can't pass judgement without knowing all the facts. We need to get to a situation where these two people can sit down and explain what's going down."

Last edited by Rogue Fire on Sun 16 Sep - 20:29; edited 2 times in total

390Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 20:28

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Rogue. This man is a witcher for a reason. Dont you think at the beginning of his career wherever he is from he didn't try to be reasonable? I dont think we are in a place to question is morals because he didn't attempt to kill us until the final moment. Look at him, clearly a seasoned veteran at his job and he does it well, I really do think, at this point in time, at this moment, concidering everything and the situation we are in. I do not think that the two taking a seat together and talking it out is a very likely option."

391Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 20:32

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

A Sinner wrote:"Rogue. This man is a witcher for a reason. Dont you think at the beginning of his career wherever he is from he didn't try to be reasonable? I dont think we are in a place to question is morals because he didn't attempt to kill us until the final moment. Look at him, clearly a seasoned veteran at his job and he does it well, I really do think, at this point in time, at this moment, concidering everything and the situation we are in. I do not think that the two taking a seat together and talking it out is a very likely option."

"She could be a refugee seeking asylum from persecution by him in her homeland for all we know?" Rogue says "It could be the fact she is a lycanthrope means that they view her as a demon or something that has no rights and must be purged, even the most experienced warrior can be supersticious? This is a foreign issue, and we can't take sides."

392Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 20:38

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"We just lost contact with a high profile military chopper with her inside it and martial law was just inacted." She crosses her arms, "I dont think we are dealing with something that can be reasoned with at this point. We were played rogue, we asked her for imformation multiple times and we got none. Now we are here looking right at what was supposed to be our enemy and he is giving us more information then she did and he doesn't even understand us."

393Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 20:41

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight folds her arms. "I did hear Axis scream for his head the moment we found him, not acknowledging the situation in the slightest. That does show a primal fear. I'm certain neither aren't completely clean. Then again, none of us are. All of us here have blood on our hands. We just need to know what makes him livid and her scared."

She rubs her chin, then some terrible thought came into her head. "Wait... The first seven kills... Were they just collateral damage? Or is there something more going on? Damn it, this might be worse then I thought..."

She hits her head. "Of course, that makes sense, in a way..."

394Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 20:42

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

A Sinner wrote:"We just lost contact with a high profile military chopper with her inside it and martial law was just inacted." She crosses her arms, "I dont think we are dealing with something that can be reasoned with at this point. We were played rogue, we asked her for imformation multiple times and we got none. Now we are here looking right at what was supposed to be our enemy and he is giving us more information then she did and he doesn't even understand us."

"We don't know what has happened to the helicopter, we don't know if it was her that caused it to lose contact with us, we don't know if she even knows she is a Glysteria or can remember anything when she transforms, and we don't know why martial law has been enacted" Rogue lists off the statements on his fingers.

395Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 20:47

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Ok that still doesn't change the thought that we were played rogue." She looks at the doodle and then to twilight, "Do you remember where the burn marks were on all the bodys?" She pauses and flips the page, she draws a picture of the factory and puts a question mark beside it before passing it back to the witcher, "Because there could be an even crazyer thought here."

396Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 20:55

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

A Sinner wrote:"Ok that still doesn't change the thought that we were played rogue." She looks at the doodle and then to twilight, "Do you remember where the burn marks were on all the bodys?" She pauses and flips the page, she draws a picture of the factory and puts a question mark beside it before passing it back to the witcher, "Because there could be an even crazyer thought here."

"They were all stabbed through the heart, with burns radiating out from the stab wound via the flames of the sword" Rogue says "What's everyone thinking here? Spill the beans?"

397Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 21:09

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Yes, it was a stab through the chest by a flaming sword. Always in the same spot. But with most of them, he was able to take his sweet time." Her tone was slightly alarmed. "All of the people of that shift went home sick, with us thinking it was the dissapearance of magic. If he's skilled enough to knock out our soldiers no problem, with no risk to their lives, what makes them so special he's willing to kill them?" She gets more panicked while talking.

"Maybe, if the idea of 'lycantrophy' is true, then the original has infected that shift with the change! They got sick, went home, while the virus got to work to change them! Our Witcher here planned to eliminate them before the incubation period was finished, which might save us. That was by completely destroying the body with fire, if they couldn't be saved. But we got in the way! That means that she has become the Glysteria!"

She sighs. "What about the rest of the world? Have they been infected by this? Because, lest we forget, Tesia is the second to last nation on the globe affected by this phenomenon. Which means..." Her eyes widen in horror. "EQUESTRIA! IT'S NOT SAFE!"

398Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 21:20

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"She might be innocent. As the witcher drew the beast might escape from the body itself through the heart." She tilts her head, "the stabbing and the ritual might be the way to kill them permantly. Twilight dear they came through the portal with the witcher on their tail meaning if thats correct then they came through infected." She adjusts herself in her chair, "something at the factory must have spooked them more then just an overwhelming sickness."

399Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 21:20

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The Witcher looked at Sand in confusion, it seems he didn't fully understand what she meant.

He then looked at the factory drawing, then rose his eyes in slight confusion, as if acknowledging the drawing and telling you to go on. He seems unsure what you meant.

Finally he looked at the dagger, now stuck in the table, piercing Kathy's picture, then at Rogue's drawing, with the monster attacking villagers and burning houses and then nodded, very very firmly.

Tom sighed:
"....we need to be very careful about trusting this man" he quietly said: "We've already been burned once" he fell into thought:

"Axis and the Witcher. At least one of them played us. Until we have more information, we cannot fully trust either of them.
Just like Axis, the Witcher can be lying. Twisting the facts to fit his own personal agenda. We need to be very careful."

Harlequin sighed and looked at Rogue: "...unfortunately.. I think we did get the memo.
34 days of mental breakdowns and loss of magic around the world...

If I had to guess, the global mobilization was issued due to the exacerbation of the problem. And if I had to guess further...

It is because Equestria, the last safe haven... has just been targeted... or will become a target, very very soon"

Toms cellphone suddenly rang. He jumped and immediately began fumbling with it:

"Its... ITS AMY! I'm putting her on speaker! Hold on!"

Nervously fumbling with the buttons he answered the call: "AMY! ARE YOU OKAY?! CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

You heard Amy weakly cough on the other end of the line:

"Yes... I'm... I think I'll be fine...

Tom... everyone... listen to me. Axis can use magic.
"

She coughed again, catching her breath:

"As soon as we landed in the adjacent city, she hit me with some kind of spell.
I felt like... like all the energy in my body... was suddenly sucked out. I felt numb and fell on the floor.

She did the same to the pilot.

Just before I passed out, she knelt next to me and said...

She said she was sorry.
Sorry about misleading us. She said she's just a refugee from a different world, seeking asylum from a genocidal killer.

She made herself seem important, so we'd protect her from the Witcher.
Her fate had nothing to do with the disappearance of magic. Whether she lived or died, didn't matter.

The mental breakdowns, the disappearance of magic, its all caused by the pillars. It had nothing to do with Axis. Her life or death, wouldn't change anything
"

"...I'm sorry, did you just say.. Pillars?... in plural?" Harlequin quietly asked.

"Axis said there's pillars like that in every corner of our world. If we look for them, we'll find them. They are causing the mental breakdowns and loss of our magic." Amy continued:

"A new pillar appears every four days...

And the Tesian pillar appeared exactly four days ago...

Equestria is the last safe haven right now... you know where this is going...
"

"...our children..." Halrequin became grim: "Amy, where is Axis now?"

"I don't know" Amy sighed: "Me and the pilot were left unconscious for god knows how long. Axis is in the wind. She could be anywhere"

Harlequin grimly looked at everyone in the room:

"...listen to me...

I know everyone is tempted to stay in Tesia and correct our mistakes. Believe me, I am too. But we have to concentrate on the global threat.

The Union Council would only mobilize the worlds military, in an event that would threaten all life on the planet.
We have to follow their instructions. Head to our designated staging area and await further orders. Whatevers happening in the world, we'll be briefed there.

As for Axis and the Witcher...

Others will have to pick up, where we left off. The linguistics experts will talk to the Witcher, gain any info they can, decipher his language.
And the Tesian police will search for Axis.

As for us... we have an obligation to focus on the largest picture.

The threat to our entire world, is not something we can take lightly. We must go to our designated staging area.
I have a feeling things will become clearer there.

400Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 16 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sun 16 Sep - 21:35

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:The Witcher looked at Sand in confusion, it seems he didn't fully understand what she meant.

He then looked at the factory drawing, then rose his eyes in slight confusion, as if acknowledging the drawing and telling you to go on. He seems unsure what you meant.

Finally he looked at the dagger, now stuck in the table, piercing Kathy's picture, then at Rogue's drawing, with the monster attacking villagers and burning houses and then nodded, very very firmly.

Tom sighed:
"....we need to be very careful about trusting this man" he quietly said: "We've already been burned once" he fell into thought:

"Axis and the Witcher. At least one of them played us. Until we have more information, we cannot fully trust either of them.
Just like Axis, the Witcher can be lying. Twisting the facts to fit his own personal agenda. We need to be very careful."

Harlequin sighed and looked at Rogue: "...unfortunately.. I think we did get the memo.
34 days of mental breakdowns and loss of magic around the world...

If I had to guess, the global mobilization was issued due to the exacerbation of the problem. And if I had to guess further...

It is because Equestria, the last safe haven... has just been targeted... or will become a target, very very soon"

Toms cellphone suddenly rang. He jumped and immediately began fumbling with it:

"Its... ITS AMY! I'm putting her on speaker! Hold on!"

Nervously fumbling with the buttons he answered the call: "AMY! ARE YOU OKAY?! CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

You heard Amy weakly cough on the other end of the line:

"Yes... I'm... I think I'll be fine...

Tom... everyone... listen to me. Axis can use magic.
"

She coughed again, catching her breath:

"As soon as we landed in the adjacent city, she hit me with some kind of spell.
I felt like... like all the energy in my body... was suddenly sucked out. I felt numb and fell on the floor.

She did the same to the pilot.

Just before I passed out, she knelt next to me and said...

She said she was sorry.
Sorry about misleading us. She said she's just a refugee from a different world, seeking asylum from a genocidal killer.

She made herself seem important, so we'd protect her from the Witcher.
Her fate had nothing to do with the disappearance of magic. Whether she lived or died, didn't matter.

The mental breakdowns, the disappearance of magic, its all caused by the pillars. It had nothing to do with Axis. Her life or death, wouldn't change anything
"

"...I'm sorry, did you just say.. Pillars?... in plural?" Harlequin quietly asked.

"Axis said there's pillars like that in every corner of our world. If we look for them, we'll find them. They are causing the mental breakdowns and loss of our magic." Amy continued:

"A new pillar appears every four days...

And the Tesian pillar appeared exactly four days ago...

Equestria is the last safe haven right now... you know where this is going...
"

"...our children..." Halrequin became grim: "Amy, where is Axis now?"

"I don't know" Amy sighed: "Me and the pilot were left unconscious for god knows how long. Axis is in the wind. She could be anywhere"

Harlequin grimly looked at everyone in the room:

"...listen to me...

I know everyone is tempted to stay in Tesia and correct our mistakes. Believe me, I am too. But we have to concentrate on the global threat.

The Union Council would only mobilize the worlds military, in an event that would threaten all life on the planet.
We have to follow their instructions. Head to our designated staging area and await further orders. Whatevers happening in the world, we'll be briefed there.

As for Axis and the Witcher...

Others will have to pick up, where we left off. The linguistics experts will talk to the Witcher, gain any info they can, decipher his language.
And the Tesian police will search for Axis.

As for us... we have an obligation to focus on the largest picture.

The threat to our entire world, is not something we can take lightly. We must go to our designated staging area.
I have a feeling things will become clearer there.

"So there are lots of pillars all over the world, which act as doors between dimensions, and all the magic in our world is, what, leaking out through them? Is it all going to their dimension, or do they all go to different dimensions?" Rogue asks "And do we even have a staging area, we aren't exactly all military?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum