The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witchers of Nifelheim

+2
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
Disgruntled purple
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 26]

476Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 27 Sep - 12:11

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Dunemere wrote:"Paldenia and Thesia are on the coast, and Artemis and The Hissing Desert are very close to it" Dunemere answers

There is a laugh from a familiar voice as Radiance steps around the corner. "But what happens if the warrior is already blind?" Aside from the now full beard and slightly longer hair, Radiance looks the same as he always does. A steaming mug of tea rests in his grip.

"We really not stop meeting when the world is ending," he takes a sip.

"If we had sea maps of the currents, we could probably backtrack to the pillar the fish came from" Rogue replies to Dunemere "At least that puts to rest the fear that there might be another pillar hidden underwater..."

"Yeah, but then it would get boring" Rogue jokes to Radiance as he appears, "Good to see you again Radiance, sorry you can't share the sentiment. What have you been up to since the last apocalypse?"

477Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 27 Sep - 12:17

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

A Sinner wrote:"Are we going to watch? Or are we going to follow them?" Rain puts her arms behind her back, "Good morning Radiance! Didn't expect to see you here so soon. Did you get on the ship back at Paldenia or were you flown here?" She asks looking at him with a bit of a smile. Though trying to remain stoic and keep her emotions suppressed she was genuinely happy to see him. She looks over the horizon at the equestrian fleet, "Im half tempted just to watch them fail, then again who knows." She crosses her arms, she looks to one of the sailors andcalls out, "What do you make of all this!"

"It's possible both our attempts may fail..." Rogue says, "As we know that pillar is only open as a door between dimensions for those first five minutes, it could be that all shots we fire at it will just pass straight through and hit stuff in the Witcher's world?"

478Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 27 Sep - 14:30

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(VTOL of the Nyx Defense Force)

Rain wrote:"Are we going to watch? Or are we going to follow them?" Rain puts her arms behind her back

"We're already at maximum speed.." Harlequin grimaced: "The Behemoth class warships are heavily armed and armored, but it comes at a cost of mobility.
The smaller Equestrian vessels are more nimble and faster. They're cruising at a speed of 35 knots, while we can't go higher than 26 knots.

They'll reach the pillar before us.. there's nothing we can do but trail behind.

But.. maybe.." she looked at the VTOL: "Our plane can match their speed, perhaps even get to the shore faster than them.

Tsk... splitting our forces like that is asking for trouble. Why do they have to make it so difficult.."

Rogue wrote:"It's possible both our attempts may fail..." Rogue says, "As we know that pillar is only open as a door between dimensions for those first five minutes, it could be that all shots we fire at it will just pass straight through and hit stuff in the Witcher's world?"

Harlequin quietly gasped: "Wait... what did you just say... about the pillars?..." her eyes widened, as fear began to linger behind them:

"...pass... through...?" she took a step back, watching the floor, as her breathing increased:

"We.. haven't even considered that... but.. if our shots might pass through.. then that means-" she covered her mouth, her eyes growing wider in fear.

She suddenly jerked towards the nearest Paldenian sailor and screamed out in panic:

"GET ME THE EQUESTRIAN FLEET ON THE RADIO!"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

479Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 27 Sep - 14:30

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Battleship E-901 The Unyielding)

Scanning the Equestrian fleet, you counted 10 battleships, 20 cruisers, smaller in size by comparison. And 5 tiny destroyers that speeded at the front of the fleet.
They all sailed pretty closely together, in a tight spear formation.

"Distance to target" the Admiral barked.

"Sir, we are 15 kilometers away from the shoreline" the first officer called: "We should be inside our effective firing range. Sniper team is also in position, at the Equestrian shore."

"Good" The admiral smirked "Continue to advance and standby to fire. I want this to be a single salvo, fired in unison from all of our vessels" the Admiral grinned.

"Get ready for a show, Mrs. Sparkle. Something like this you see only once in a lifetime" his smile became unhinged.

480Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 27 Sep - 14:41

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Then I suppose I already had my fill of this." She said dryly. Her face wasn't humorous though.

She put her hand on her chin. "Do take into account it might require sustained fire. Let it shoot by 7 ships at once, perhaps? Changing tactics accordingly."

481Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 27 Sep - 14:46

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(VTOL of the Nyx Defense Force)

Rain wrote:"Are we going to watch? Or are we going to follow them?" Rain puts her arms behind her back

"We're already at maximum speed.." Harlequin grimaced: "The Behemoth class warships are heavily armed and armored, but it comes at a cost of mobility.
The smaller Equestrian vessels are more nimble and faster. They're cruising at a speed of 35 knots, while we can't go higher than 26 knots.

They'll reach the pillar before us.. there's nothing we can do but trail behind.

But.. maybe.." she looked at the VTOL: "Our plane can match their speed, perhaps even get to the shore faster than them.

Tsk... splitting our forces like that is asking for trouble. Why do they have to make it so difficult.."

Rogue wrote:"It's possible both our attempts may fail..." Rogue says, "As we know that pillar is only open as a door between dimensions for those first five minutes, it could be that all shots we fire at it will just pass straight through and hit stuff in the Witcher's world?"

Harlequin quietly gasped: "Wait... what did you just say... about the pillars?..." her eyes widened, as fear began to linger behind them:

"...pass... through...?" she took a step back, watching the floor, as her breathing increased:

"We.. haven't even considered that... but.. if our shots might pass through.. then that means-" she covered her mouth, her eyes growing wider in fear.

She suddenly jerked towards the nearest Paldenian sailor and screamed out in panic:

"GET ME THE EQUESTRIAN FLEET ON THE RADIO!"

"Will they even listen though? Ol' Admiral What's-his-face will probably just write it off as a stalling tactic, an attempt to delay them." Rogue says,

"And what would we tell them anyway? That their shells might hit something on the other side, but we don't know what, so just hold back on the off-chance? Even if they believed us, they'd most likely say it's a risk worth taking in order to uphold Equestria's honour in this world, any poor target on the other side be written off as collateral.

No, if we want to sort this out, I fear we're going to have to do it ourselves somehow. I don't suppose we could shoot down their shells with our own, if it came to it? They might outnumber us ship-wise, so they'll be putting out quantity, but our vessels have bigger and heavier guns, we'll be throwing quality, so it might match up?"

482Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 27 Sep - 15:11

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Soundtrack

A blizzard was raging on the horizon. Heavy snow clouds were swirling around a fixed position, creating an eye in the storm over the shoreline. Bright flashes of blue light lit up the clouds, yet no thunder was heard.

The snow was falling heavily over the shore, obscuring the vision, but you could make out a rhythmic pulsing spark of blue light, flashing atop a mountain, just past the shoreline.

With each consecutive flash, the light grew brighter. The storm was swirling over it, growing stronger with each passing moment.

"...its coming" Amy quietly said: "The light betrays its future position"

(Battleship E-901)

"Sustained... fire..." the admiral slowly repeated, his grin growing wider and more crazed:

"Yes.... 7 ships fire... then 7 more fire... then 7 more fire, while others reload... then they fire again... a non stop barrage of hellfire...

Yes... I like that... very much...... hahahahaha.... AHAHAHAHAHAHA" The admiral's barking laugh echoed loudly over the bridge.

(Nyx VTOL)

"Written off as collateral?... We have no idea what we're shooting at!!!" Harlequin desperately screamed out. Her eyes were gripped with fear as color rapidly drained from her face:

"No way... there's no way we can shut down their shells... we have to... we have to try something!"

One of the sailors ran up and threw her a radio, Harlequin grabbed it with fumbling fingers.

A sudden blue flash on the horizon made her jump.
Out there, on the shoreline, a massive pillar materialized out of thin air, so towering it seemed like it was piercing the sky.
A group of tiny dots with green burning weapons appeared at its base.

"...its here.." Harlequin quietly whispered.

(Battleship E-901)

"Sniper team, we have a visual on the target!" The radio on the bridge crackled:
"I have a visual on 20 Witchers........ looks like they spotted your fleet...
They look... scared...
"

"Good" the Admiral smiled: "All ships, open fire"

"Sir.. wait..." the sniper called again: "I think I can see a glimpse of the other side... somethings.. not right..."

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME, I SAID FIRE" The admiral angrily barked over the bridge.

"BELAY THAT ORDER!!!" Harlequins voice suddenly rang from the speakers. She was broadcasting on an open radio channel. Every vessel in the vicinity heard her.

The admirals face twisted into an ugly scowl: "...how... DARE you... spew orders at my-"

"ADMIRAL! LISTEN TO ME!" Harlequin was yelling at the top of her lungs: "OUR SHELLS MIGHT PASS THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE! WE DON'T KNOW WHATS OUT THERE!
WE CAN'T IRRESPONSIBLY SHELL AN AREA BLIND-
"

"Cut off that fucking broadcast" The admiral hissed under his breath and grabbed his own radio:

"...I gave you an order... all ships - fire. FIRE NOW!!!"

(Everyone)

Harlequins eye widened, the radio fell out of her hand, as the horizon was lit up by a massive blast of white fire.

Dozens of shells violently discharged out of the Equestrian fleet, arcing across the horizon and leaving behind a faint burning trail.

The small dots under the pillar scattered, trying to get out of the way.

As the first shells struck the pillar, a massive ripple of air dispersed throughout its vicinity and the shells vanished from sight, leaving behind no trace or explosion.

The barrage continued, as an endless stream of shells discharged out of the Equestrian warships and flew right into the pillar, disappearing and vanishing from sight upon impact.

(Battleship E-901)

The admiral jumped out of his chair, staring at the window in shock:

"...impossible... It... absorbed them?... the pillar is absorbing every shot!?..."

(Nyx VTOL)

"...what are we doing..." Harlequin quietly said, her voice being drowned out by an endless stream of shells, fired by the Equestrian vessels.

483Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 27 Sep - 15:20

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Wait... This isn't right..."

Twilight made her way to the admiral, praying she'd be on time.

"BY ORDER OF CELESTIA'S DISCIPLE, ABORT FIRING IMMEDIATELY!!!! IT'S INEFFECTIVE, WE'RE WASTING AMMUNITION!!!"

She tried preparing magic, to shut down the crew by force if she had to. Her face was full of shock.

484Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 27 Sep - 15:26

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:
// Soundtrack

A blizzard was raging on the horizon. Heavy snow clouds were swirling around a fixed position, creating an eye in the storm over the shoreline. Bright flashes of blue light lit up the clouds, yet no thunder was heard.

The snow was falling heavily over the shore, obscuring the vision, but you could make out a rhythmic pulsing spark of blue light, flashing atop a mountain, just past the shoreline.

With each consecutive flash, the light grew brighter. The storm was swirling over it, growing stronger with each passing moment.

"...its coming" Amy quietly said: "The light betrays its future position"

(Battleship E-901)

"Sustained... fire..." the admiral slowly repeated, his grin growing wider and more crazed:

"Yes.... 7 ships fire... then 7 more fire... then 7 more fire, while others reload... then they fire again... a non stop barrage of hellfire...

Yes... I like that... very much...... hahahahaha.... AHAHAHAHAHAHA" The admiral's barking laugh echoed loudly over the bridge.

(Nyx VTOL)

"Written off as collateral?... We have no idea what we're shooting at!!!" Harlequin desperately screamed out. Her eyes were gripped with fear as color rapidly drained from her face:

"No way... there's no way we can shut down their shells... we have to... we have to try something!"

One of the sailors ran up and threw her a radio, Harlequin grabbed it with fumbling fingers.

A sudden blue flash on the horizon made her jump.
Out there, on the shoreline, a massive pillar materialized out of thin air, so towering it seemed like it was piercing the sky.
A group of tiny dots with green burning weapons appeared at its base.

"...its here.." Harlequin quietly whispered.

(Battleship E-901)

"Sniper team, we have a visual on the target!" The radio on the bridge crackled:
"I have a visual on 20 Witchers........ looks like they spotted your fleet...
They look... scared...
"

"Good" the Admiral smiled: "All ships, open fire"

"Sir.. wait..." the sniper called again: "I think I can see a glimpse of the other side... somethings.. not right..."

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME, I SAID FIRE" The admiral angrily barked over the bridge.

"BELAY THAT ORDER!!!" Harlequins voice suddenly rang from the speakers. She was broadcasting on an open radio channel. Every vessel in the vicinity heard her.

The admirals face twisted into an ugly scowl: "...how... DARE you... spew orders at my-"

"ADMIRAL! LISTEN TO ME!" Harlequin was yelling at the top of her lungs: "OUR SHELLS MIGHT PASS THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE! WE DON'T KNOW WHATS OUT THERE!
WE CAN'T IRRESPONSIBLY SHELL AN AREA BLIND-
"

"Cut off that fucking broadcast" The admiral hissed under his breath and grabbed his own radio:

"...I gave you an order... all ships - fire. FIRE NOW!!!"

(Everyone)

Harlequins eye widened, the radio fell out of her hand, as the horizon was lit up by a massive blast of white fire.

Dozens of shells violently discharged out of the Equestrian fleet, arcing across the horizon and leaving behind a faint burning trail.

The small dots under the pillar scattered, trying to get out of the way.

As the first shells struck the pillar, a massive ripple of air dispersed throughout its vicinity and the shells vanished from sight, leaving behind no trace or explosion.

The barrage continued, as an endless stream of shells discharged out of the Equestrian warships and flew right into the pillar, disappearing and vanishing from sight upon impact.

(Battleship E-901)

The admiral jumped out of his chair, staring at the window in shock:

"...impossible... It... absorbed them?... the pillar is absorbing every shot!?..."

(Nyx VTOL)

"...what are we doing..." Harlequin quietly said, her voice being drowned out by an endless stream of shells, fired by the Equestrian vessels.

"We need to get them to stop firing! Can we dazzle the crews with mass flares or disable them with sonic devices if we have any?" Rogue tries to shout over the noise "And we have to find out what those snipers saw, they mentioned something about glimpsing the other side, that makes them the only ones who might know what we're firing at!"

485Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 27 Sep - 17:42

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"BLAST THE SHORELINE! KICK UP SAND START FIRES! BLIND THEM!" she yells out.

Fire gets onto her ships radio, "Fantastic Idea, Load up the Hellfire shells and pepper the shoreline, if you can surround the witchers in fire, even better, just do not hit that pillar, I dont need interdimentional forest fires."

486Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 27 Sep - 20:03

Dan One

Dan One

"Did...the highest ranking military personnel on Equestria just fire into the doorway of another world?" Dunemere shakes her head.

Radiance answers the questions thrown at him.

"Meditation and martial arts training. Essentially getting ready for the next big world-changing event" to Rogue

"I was flown in from Equestria actually," to Rain

Radiance's responds to the current situation with silence.

487Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 27 Sep - 21:33

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Battleship E-901)

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" The admiral violently pushed you back, making you trip and fall to the floor.

His crazed eyes remained fixed on the pillar, his expression turning into a rabid sneer of an animal:

"Target the base of the pillar. DON'T STOP FIRING! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! DON'T STOP - UNTIL THAT THAT FUCKING THING FALLS!"

The other crew members present on the ship began looking back at the admiral with worry. Hearing Harlequins scream and watching Twilight get knocked down, had notably affected their morale and concentration.

They seemed shaken, confused, but the drilled discipline made their hands dance on autopilot, as soon as they heard the admirals order.

The barrage shifted trajectory and went on, firing high caliber shells with a deafening shock wave, in a rain of fire that didn't stop for a moment.

(Everyone)

The massive cannons of the Paldenian fleet shifted and discharged a barrage of shells, together with the Equestrian fleet.

Out in the distance, the entire shore suddenly lit up and exploded in a wall of fire, as the entire area was shelled in a carpet. The columns of fire rose high into the air, swallowing the Witchers whole, their screaming shadows turning to ash and fading before your very eyes.

"STOP IT! STOP FIRING!" Harlequin was shrieking at the top of her lungs into the radio: "WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK WE'RE DOING!!!"

Amy took a step back and leaned against the wall, trying to keep herself steady, as the ship violently shook with each fired salvo:
"The Verrian fleet... after the Grace of Pheles incident, they borrowed the idea from Uroburos and equipped their navy with Sonic Cannons. These are weapons that use sound to incapacitate opponents. It heavily affects the persons vestibular apparatus.

If we could get them to fire those at the Equestrian fleet, then.. maybe.."

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!" one of the Verrian captains barked over the radio: "I'M NOT FIRING AT THE EQUESTRIAN FLEET! DO YOU WANT TO START A GLOBAL WAR!?"

"But.." Amy quietly mumbled, looking at the shoreline, where the fires just began to die down.

The pillar stood undefended, alone. Every shell that hit it directly, caused a massive ripple of air and vanished out of sight.

488Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 27 Sep - 21:50

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Its probably a better idea then what we are doing now." Rain says to the captain, "We aren't harming them we are incapacitating them, We'll even move up and shield you."

"Harle! The sunray has Hellfire shells! We aren't firing them into the pillar, we are firing them onto the costline! The flames will make it harder for them to aim and readjust."

The Sunrays captain speaks up, "This is Captain Snow, to the whole of the equestrian fleet, Its requested that you hold your fire until further notice. Equestria has not withdrawn from the union and this is a direct order from the unionized world, Hold. Your. Fucking. Fire." Her voice was harsh and commanding, "Admiral Charles is not a union counsol member and as such held no jurisdiction over the war counsol in the first place. We simply obliged him in his efforts but it would appear you are fucking up this entire operation. Hold fire." Snow looks up from the note she had been writing that was not at all from thr union counsole but really just a plan to make them stop.

Last edited by A Sinner on Thu 27 Sep - 22:26; edited 1 time in total

489Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 27 Sep - 21:58

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

She landed with a groan, but got back up quickly. Her gaze steeled then she held up on hand.

She turned to the crew. "I repeat, cease fire immediately. Direct fire does not work, communicate with the others to see what does harm the pillar." Her tone is firm, assured, slightly commanding.

Then she looked at Charles "Let me make one correction to your phrasing... That's PRINCESS Sparkle to you, admiral."

With that, she send out a stunning bolt, aimed to knock him out.

490Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Thu 27 Sep - 22:11

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Battleship E-901)

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" The admiral violently pushed you back, making you trip and fall to the floor.

His crazed eyes remained fixed on the pillar, his expression turning into a rabid sneer of an animal:

"Target the base of the pillar. DON'T STOP FIRING! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! DON'T STOP - UNTIL THAT THAT FUCKING THING FALLS!"

The other crew members present on the ship began looking back at the admiral with worry. Hearing Harlequins scream and watching Twilight get knocked down, had notably affected their morale and concentration.

They seemed shaken, confused, but the drilled discipline made their hands dance on autopilot, as soon as they heard the admirals order.

The barrage shifted trajectory and went on, firing high caliber shells with a deafening shock wave, in a rain of fire that didn't stop for a moment.

(Everyone)

The massive cannons of the Paldenian fleet shifted and discharged a barrage of shells, together with the Equestrian fleet.

Out in the distance, the entire shore suddenly lit up and exploded in a wall of fire, as the entire area was shelled in a carpet. The columns of fire rose high into the air, swallowing the Witchers whole, their screaming shadows turning to ash and fading before your very eyes.

"STOP IT! STOP FIRING!" Harlequin was shrieking at the top of her lungs into the radio: "WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK WE'RE DOING!!!"

Amy took a step back and leaned against the wall, trying to keep herself steady, as the ship violently shook with each fired salvo:
"The Verrian fleet... after the Grace of Pheles incident, they borrowed the idea from Uroburos and equipped their navy with Sonic Cannons. These are weapons that use sound to incapacitate opponents. It heavily affects the persons vestibular apparatus.

If we could get them to fire those at the Equestrian fleet, then.. maybe.."

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!" one of the Verrian captains barked over the radio: "I'M NOT FIRING AT THE EQUESTRIAN FLEET! DO YOU WANT TO START A GLOBAL WAR!?"

"But.." Amy quietly mumbled, looking at the shoreline, where the fires just began to die down.

The pillar stood undefended, alone. Every shell that hit it directly, caused a massive ripple of air and vanished out of sight.

"For all we know they've already started a global war!" Rogue argues "Just not with our globe! If we can't get them to listen to reason, then we might have to restrain them, our duty as peacekeepers, just so that they don't drag the rest of our world in with them! I don't hold any kind of rank, so I can't order you to do squat, but we have to do something, anything to get this situation back under control!

If you have a better suggestion, then we're all ears. You'll just have to speak up a bit, or we won't be able to hear you over the sound of a beach being reduced to ground zero!

The pillars cannot be destroyed on this side, but there might be a way to disrupt the mechanism that's generating them on the other side, and for that, we need to be over there, and cross into their dimension. That's obviously quite impossible whilst it's raining steel, and time's of the essence as we only had a five minute window to begin with, and we've already used up some of that filming the next Michael Bay movie, so if we're to have any chance of getting over at all we need to stop that fusilade now!"

491Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Fri 28 Sep - 4:01

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire clears her throat, "If you dont find a way to stop them nonleathaly I will order a requisition on their ships. I wont be able to garentee their safety but i can garentee it will be swift and the ships will be returned to their fleet and the hostile action to be taken care of." She says broadcasting her voice over the ships radios, we only have moments left... I hate to be the antagonist in this situation but please do understand im only concidering this desision based on the fact that if that thing finishes all the familys in our world, mine, yours, my friends, everyones will be put at risk and harm. I will do what I have to, to keep this mission going and if that means stoppinh the equestrian fleet by taking their ships, so be it. Im ordering my transports to move up for boarding... you have 30 seconds to make a desision."

492Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Fri 28 Sep - 6:41

Dan One

Dan One

"That seems reckless Fire" Radiance eyes the Equestria fleet "Why send in an official army when you have people like myself, Rouge, Amy, and..." he looks to the sandy mare.

"Dunemere" she answers, "But whatever you want me to do I'm staying here where it's reasonably safe.

"and Dunemere," he nods at her comment "The man in charge of the fleet is clearly off of his rocker. Hold your soldiers back so we can seize control of the ship. We wear masks and feign as pirates we can keep our identities safe and prevent a global catastrophe."

Last edited by Dunemere on Fri 28 Sep - 7:25; edited 1 time in total

493Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Fri 28 Sep - 6:53

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

The radio remains quite for a long moment, "Ok... you guys get on the transports and convince them to stop. You go up onto the ship with them and use your words, hope that gets us far enough to where my soldiers dont have to use their batons, or worse, maces. The transport will be coming up beside the sunray, get on, solve the problem."

Last edited by A Sinner on Fri 28 Sep - 7:38; edited 1 time in total

494Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Fri 28 Sep - 7:25

Dan One

Dan One

//My bad. The error is on my part, not the characters.

495Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Fri 28 Sep - 11:37

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

A Sinner wrote:Fire clears her throat, "If you dont find a way to stop them nonleathaly I will order a requisition on their ships. I wont be able to garentee their safety but i can garentee it will be swift and the ships will be returned to their fleet and the hostile action to be taken care of." She says broadcasting her voice over the ships radios, we only have moments left... I hate to be the antagonist in this situation but please do understand im only concidering this desision based on the fact that if that thing finishes all the familys in our world, mine, yours, my friends, everyones will be put at risk and harm. I will do what I have to, to keep this mission going and if that means stoppinh the equestrian fleet by taking their ships, so be it. Im ordering my transports to move up for boarding... you have 30 seconds to make a desision."

"I have to say, boarding actions don't seem like quite the best idea at the moment" Rogue says "As soon as their lookouts saw us coming and reported us in, the Admiral would order for them to point their deck machine guns and smaller cannons at us."

496Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Fri 28 Sep - 11:51

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Dunemere wrote:"That seems reckless Fire" Radiance eyes the Equestria fleet "Why send in an official army when you have people like myself, Rouge, Amy, and..." he looks to the sandy mare.

"Dunemere" she answers, "But whatever you want me to do I'm staying here where it's reasonably safe.

"and Dunemere," he nods at her comment "The man in charge of the fleet is clearly off of his rocker. Hold your soldiers back so we can seize control of the ship. We wear masks and feign as pirates we can keep our identities safe and prevent a global catastrophe."

"And whilst I love rocking the pirate asthetic, I really do; I doubt they'll buy in to pirates just happening to be in the area at the time, and just happening to decide to board only the Equestrian ships, and being brave and or dum enough to board fully-manned warships?" Rogue continues,

"Boarding them won't work, it'll take too long. We'll only be able to board one ship at a time, whilst the rest keep firing, and we'll be encountering fierce resistance all the way, so by the time we have control of the entire fleet, the pillar'll be closed. And once they realise the Union fleet is trying to take over the Equestrian fleet, the Admiral'll probably order his ships to stop firing on the pillar and start scratching off this lovely gold paintwork.

In all likelyhood, we won't be able to get them to stop firing in time, so if we're to have any chance of getting through the pillar, we might just have to risk ignoring them. Getting to the other dimension should be our top priority, we've done all we can on this side, and we need people in the Witcher's realm to finally find out what's going on.

Myself and few others here, plus a small squad of troops on a helicopter, are not really going to be much help in the peace process that'll come about because of this conflict, so we could be spared to go through the pillar. All the Equestrian warships are now aiming at the base of the pillar, so if we fly high above the shell trajectories, we can enter at the top of the pillar in relative safety.

Now i'll be the first to admit, there's no guarantee that we'd ever find a way to make it back, but if there's any chance that we might be able to get our world's magic back, or at least stop the Witchers from using it for whatever purpose they have in mind, I feel we have to take it."

497Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Fri 28 Sep - 12:32

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Do we really want to go in there though..." Rain suddenly seems worried, "Doesn't really seem like the best idea." She looks in the pillars direction with a frown.

Fire speaks up over the radio once more, her laughter filling the airwaves, "Oh boy... rogue... you crack me up... the equestian fleets guns can only peirce our first 4 layers and thats only after like... 5 shots in the same place believe me we tested it. The ship your standing on isnt a "Bahemoth" class ship for nothing. Though it would be a struggle to bring down the fleet on our own with only our own guns, the sunray has about 13 others behind it. If it really came down to it..." she chuckles, "...that admiral would be a sitting duck, this isn't just me being prideful, like, we did extensive testing on our armors with various countrys guns and shells... oddly enough Altheia came out on top so congrats on them."

498Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Fri 28 Sep - 21:20

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

A Sinner wrote:"Do we really want to go in there though..." Rain suddenly seems worried, "Doesn't really seem like the best idea." She looks in the pillars direction with a frown.

Fire speaks up over the radio once more, her laughter filling the airwaves, "Oh boy... rogue... you crack me up... the equestian fleets guns can only peirce our first 4 layers and thats only after like... 5 shots in the same place believe me we tested it. The ship your standing on isnt a "Bahemoth" class ship for nothing. Though it would be a struggle to bring down the fleet on our own with only our own guns, the sunray has about 13 others behind it. If it really came down to it..." she chuckles, "...that admiral would be a sitting duck, this isn't just me being prideful, like, we did extensive testing on our armors with various countrys guns and shells... oddly enough Altheia came out on top so congrats on them."

"I was thinking more about the boarding craft being targets, last I checked they were made from something only slightly tougher that wet tissue paper..." Rogue replies "And besides, the worst thing we could do would be to return fire, that'd just make the whole thing so much worse."

499Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Fri 28 Sep - 21:30

Dan One

Dan One

"We can't communicate with them! And with the shells from the Equestrian fleet going in then..." Dunemere interjects then suddenly her expression becomes one of horror "Somebody check the area around the other pillars! If that pillar is a doorway then how do we know it's heading into their world and not just back into ours? Equestria might be bombarding the entire planet!"

Radiance considers the words of those around him, thinking for a moment. "Is it not the job of the Union to stop things like the Equestrian fleet and it's crazed tactics from continuing? Firing on the Equestrian fleet shouldn't be considered an act of global war because as I understand it the country borders are only implied. It's time for the Union to make good on its ideals!"

500Witchers of Nifelheim - Page 20 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim Sat 29 Sep - 13:04

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Inside the Equestrian battleship, the admiral only had time to turn back and sneer at Twilight, before he noticed the stunning bolt in her palm:

"What?!-" he hissed in shock, before the bolt hit him right between the shoulder blades, making him violently tumble forward, over his console and crash onto the floor, kicking up documents and pencils into the air.

The papers flew over the bridge, as the crew briefly glanced back at the unconscious admiral and Twilight. Several tense moments of shock ticked by, before their heads turned back to the consoles.

"...you... don't understand..." one of them muttered into his headset: "...what it means to be given an order...
You declared martial law... you know Mercer is missing and her Vice-Councilor dead... Admiral Bradford is the acting Councilor now... and his word overrules all others...

For us, the Equestrian soldiers... His... his orders must be obeyed... whether we like it or not... HIS ORDERS MUST BE OBEYED!" the sailor screamed out in desperation.

With another deafening series of shock waves, the barrage from the Equestrian fleet continued.

"GOD DAMN YOU CHARLES!" Harlequin barked, smashing her fist onto the decks guard rail.

Amy was rapidly breathing, her hands were shaking as she reached for her earpiece:
"I... I've sent a request to the Union Intelligence branch. They'll verify if we're not just shelling our own cities by firing into the pillar, but.. it will take time, this can't be done quickly..."

"This is the Altheian Councilor" you heard a voice on the radio: "...I'm ordering the Sonic Cannons to be engaged against the Equestrian fleet... I will take responsibility for this..."

"...this is insanity..." The Verrian captain exhaled into the radio: "...we're shooting at our own people now?......... ENGAGE THE SONIC CANNONS!" he barked at someone.

Several seconds passed, before you noticed a very faint screeching at the edge of your hearing. It wasn't painful, but its presence was felt.

"...what.. is that all it can do?" Amy quietly asked: "I don't feel any different"

"That's because we're not in the firing line" Tomas grimly replied.

Back on the Equestrian fleet, Twilight suddenly felt inexplicably dizzy. The room started to heavily spin and the floor came crashing into you. You barely had the time to lift your palms up, to avoid falling flat on your face, somehow ending up on all fours.
You lost all sense of spacial orientation and suddenly vomited over the floor.

All around you, you heard similar sounds and panicked screams of the sailors, as they began grabbing their heads and falling onto their consoles or dropping down on the floor.

The barrage from the Equestrian warships had finally stopped, covering the coast in a relative silence.

The pillar stood untouched, in the middle of a scorched coastline. Only the faint ripples of air around its surface, indicated it was still active.

"...3 minutes on the timer.." Harlequin quietly said into the radio: "It will stay open for only 3 more minutes.

Everyone, into the VTOL, we're taking off" she called across the deck and jumped into the vertical airplane:

"...you're probably right, there may be a way to disrupt the mechanism that's generating the pillar, on the other side.
We'll fly toward the coast and go to their world. I don't see another option. The pillar is still standing and if it manifests completely, our world is doomed..."

Harlequins voice softly echoed over the radio waves, Twilight could hear it. Though still suffering from severe dizziness and loss of spacial orientation, she could feel her magic capacity still being largely full. In her bones, she could feel she could still use her magic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum