The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2

+2
Some Sinner
Disgruntled purple
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

926Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 15 Mar - 17:12

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Afraid I'm empty for now." She says.

She narrows her gaze, then prepares her hammer, making big sweeping motions away from the team.

"Get Tim out of here! We'll deal with these!"

927Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Fri 15 Mar - 20:29

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"I'm pretty much out too" Rogue adds.

928Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Sun 17 Mar - 21:23

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"They must've been dwelling deep in the ground!" Tim called in alarm, ducking low to avoid the buzzing swarm:
"I must've made too much noise when I opened the door! I swear there were only two when I looked!"

"GET IT OFF MEEE!" Johan was still shrieking, even as Kaylee closed in, grabbed the ladybug on Johan's face and started to pull. The parasite was loudly snapping its mandibles just inches away from Johan's face:
"I KNOW HOW THIS GOES!" Johan was shrieking in hysteria "DO NOT WANT FACE HUGGERS AND CHEST BURSTERS!!!"

"Have you been eating that kitty dust again?!" Kaylee groaned, straining to peel off the ladybug from his face:
"When did you even see that movie?!"

Five ladybugs turned into ash, as Rogue smashed his shield over them, fifteen more disintegrated as Ursula discharged a large fireball right into the thick of the swarm.

A bunch of the bugs flew straight into Radiance's transparent blue shield and began wiggling on its surface. A frightening amount of them flew over however, and flew directly at Radiance. About five were slashed, but there were just too many to hit.

The several wide swings of Rains bow and Twilight's hammer, plus the burning arrow in the end, took down around fifteen more.

Then, the room became lit up by a ghostly red color, as 100 glowing red ladybugs burst out of the crack in the wall and flew toward you.

Their collective buzz was slowly dulling your hearing.
The ladybugs began swarming you, about three landed on each person present, immediately sinking their mandibles into you.

(Twilight suffered -3 HP, 8 HP remaining)

(Rogue suffered -3 HP, 10 HP remaining)

(Rain suffered -3 HP, 14 HP remaining)

(Radiance suffered -3 HP, 11 HP remaining)

(Kaylee suffered -3 HP, 4 HP remaining)

(Johan suffered -3 HP, 8 HP remaining)

(Ursula suffered -3 HP, 6 HP remaining)

(Tim suffered -3 HP, 7 HP remaining)

Rain's Spectral Armor loudly cracked and shattered, Squiggles emitted a dull cry, as the ladybugs began biting:
"Rain! You can still cast 1 spell! Hurry!!"

Rolo gasped in alarm, as the swarm began to close in: "Rogue, you can still cast 1 more spell as well! You have 9 Mana left after the recent level up!"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

929Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Sun 17 Mar - 21:30

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain begins backing away brushing off the bugs, "Alright loves! Time for us to book it!" She gets a lightning spell ready as shes now a fair distance sway, "Whoever has a spell we are multicasting its now or later! I have a lightning spell ready! Cast with me and lets fuck off!" She calls.

930Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Mon 18 Mar - 11:43

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"They must've been dwelling deep in the ground!" Tim called in alarm, ducking low to avoid the buzzing swarm:
"I must've made too much noise when I opened the door! I swear there were only two when I looked!"

"GET IT OFF MEEE!" Johan was still shrieking, even as Kaylee closed in, grabbed the ladybug on Johan's face and started to pull. The parasite was loudly snapping its mandibles just inches away from Johan's face:
"I KNOW HOW THIS GOES!" Johan was shrieking in hysteria "DO NOT WANT FACE HUGGERS AND CHEST BURSTERS!!!"

"Have you been eating that kitty dust again?!" Kaylee groaned, straining to peel off the ladybug from his face:
"When did you even see that movie?!"

Five ladybugs turned into ash, as Rogue smashed his shield over them, fifteen more disintegrated as Ursula discharged a large fireball right into the thick of the swarm.

A bunch of the bugs flew straight into Radiance's transparent blue shield and began wiggling on its surface. A frightening amount of them flew over however, and flew directly at Radiance. About five were slashed, but there were just too many to hit.

The several wide swings of Rains bow and Twilight's hammer, plus the burning arrow in the end, took down around fifteen more.

Then, the room became lit up by a ghostly red color, as 100 glowing red ladybugs burst out of the crack in the wall and flew toward you.

Their collective buzz was slowly dulling your hearing.
The ladybugs began swarming you, about three landed on each person present, immediately sinking their mandibles into you.

(Twilight suffered -3 HP, 8 HP remaining)

(Rogue suffered -3 HP, 10 HP remaining)

(Rain suffered -3 HP, 14 HP remaining)

(Radiance suffered -3 HP, 11 HP remaining)

(Kaylee suffered -3 HP, 4 HP remaining)

(Johan suffered -3 HP, 8 HP remaining)

(Ursula suffered -3 HP, 6 HP remaining)

(Tim suffered -3 HP, 7 HP remaining)

Rain's Spectral Armor loudly cracked and shattered, Squiggles emitted a dull cry, as the ladybugs began biting:
"Rain! You can still cast 1 spell! Hurry!!"

Rolo gasped in alarm, as the swarm began to close in: "Rogue, you can still cast 1 more spell as well! You have 9 Mana left after the recent level up!"

"Oh right, sorry, still not used to this system" Rogue replies to Rolo, swatting away the three bugs bitting him with his shield, and then casting a Lighting spell at the remaining swarm of bugs.

931Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Mon 18 Mar - 11:47

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain quickly moves to rogues side when she sees him casting. She cancels her lightning and uses her secondary offensive spell.

932Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Mon 18 Mar - 13:22

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

C̷O̴N̴S̶U̸M̵E̵ wrote:Rain quickly moves to rogues side when she sees him casting. She cancels her lightning and uses her secondary offensive spell.

"I thought you were casting too?" Rogue asks Rain.

933Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Mon 18 Mar - 13:55

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"I am! If we're closer we might be able to mix elements!" She says as she continues casting.

934Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Mon 18 Mar - 15:05

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

C̷O̴N̴S̶U̸M̵E̵ wrote:"I am! If we're closer we might be able to mix elements!" She says as she continues casting.

"Worth a shot I guess, what was your second spell?" Rogue asks Rain.

935Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Mon 18 Mar - 15:48

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain blinks as her secondary spell spills into her mind, "Well... its not an element but if we do get an effect it will almost certainly be intresting. I'll leave it up to our suprise and I'll tell you what it is afterwards." She smirks hoping for the best.

936Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Tue 19 Mar - 18:18

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Ursula leaps beside Rogue and Rain, discharging a fireball in unison.

The air began to vibrate with static electricity, a strange sound echoed across the room, akin to a thousand screeching birds. And three different forces discharged, mixing together and spiraling toward the swarm.

A stream of fire, pulsating with electrical charges that zigzagged across its length, and a flash of purple light, envelopping it like a cylinder.

The stream hit the swarm of parasites and detonated. A violent explosion ripped through the room, spitting small orbs of fire and zigzaggs of electricity around the impact area.
The front most parasites turned gray and dried up, as if all life was sucked out of them, before they were turned into small orbs of coal.

Flying so closely together, the electricity jumped from one bug to another, sending a chain reaction across a significant part of the swarm.

Around 50 ladybugs faded out of existance, creating a brief empty space between you and the swarm.

The rusty metal walls started to rumble and shake. Several fresh cracks appeared on their surface and rapidly grew in length.
Dust began to fall from the ceiling, just as 200 fresh ladybugs poured into the room from its far end.

Kaylee finally managed to dislodge the bug from Johans face, they took one glance at the room before turning right on their heels:

"RUUUUUUUN!!" Kaylee shrieked.

Tim, with a ladybug still on his head sprinted towards the exit. The ladybug began to panic and latched onto Tim, with all of its many legs.

"Gah!" Tim yelped on the run: "Don't eat my beautiful hair!"

"Run everyone!" Ursula called, trying to push everyone close to her towards the exit.

937Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Tue 19 Mar - 18:29

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:Ursula leaps beside Rogue and Rain, discharging a fireball in unison.

The air began to vibrate with static electricity, a strange sound echoed across the room, akin to a thousand screeching birds. And  three different forces discharged, mixing together and spiraling toward the swarm.

A stream of fire, pulsating with electrical charges that zigzagged across its length, and a flash of purple light, envelopping it like a cylinder.

The stream hit the swarm of parasites and  detonated. A violent explosion ripped through the room, spitting small orbs of fire and zigzaggs of electricity around the impact area.
The front most parasites turned gray and dried up, as if all life was sucked out of them, before they were turned into small orbs of coal.

Flying so closely together, the electricity jumped from one bug to another, sending a chain reaction across a significant part of the swarm.

Around 50 ladybugs faded out of existance, creating a brief empty space between you and the swarm.

The rusty metal walls started to rumble and shake. Several fresh cracks appeared on their surface and rapidly grew in length.
Dust began to fall from the ceiling, just as 200 fresh ladybugs poured into the room from its far end.

Kaylee finally managed to dislodge the bug from Johans face, they took one glance at the room before turning right on their heels:

"RUUUUUUUN!!" Kaylee shrieked.

Tim, with a ladybug still on his head sprinted towards the exit. The ladybug began to panic and latched onto Tim, with all of its many legs.

"Gah!" Tim yelped on the run: "Don't eat my beautiful hair!"

"Run everyone!" Ursula called, trying to push everyone close to her towards the exit.

"Not without that plate, we need it to back up our case" Rogue replies to Ursula, quickly grabbing the carved stone plate of Lucretia and following after the others.

938Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Tue 19 Mar - 21:47

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain lets out a loud laugh, "Good lord! That was wicked!" She gives Ursula a pat on the back with urgancy, "Lets go! Go go go!" She yells to everyone and then begins making a B-Line for the exit.

939Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 20 Mar - 18:14

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Rolo grunted as Rogue lifted the stone plate. It was roughly a meter in height and length, proving a bit difficult to carry:
"R-Rogue, this thing weights like 20 kilo's" Rolo exhaled, seemingly struggling.

"Leave it!" Ursula yelled, running with everyone out of the room: "Its slowing us down!"

"No! Do not dare!!" Tim called in horror, quickly running up to Rogue and helping him carry the plate: "Its an irreplaceable piece of their culture! The only first source record of what the Precursors looked like!!"

Large pieces of rock began raining down from the ceiling, as you exit the metal bunker and step back into the stone tunnel.

The hole in the ceiling, some 15 meters away, released a few rays of orange sun and marked the ruins exit.

An alarming buzzing sound was accompanying you from behind. Several hundred angry parasites were flying after you, their numbers constantly increasing.

Their cruise speed was alarmingly fast, it seems they will catch up to you in just a few seconds.

940Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 20 Mar - 18:56

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:Rolo grunted as Rogue lifted the stone plate. It was roughly a meter in height and length, proving a bit difficult to carry:
"R-Rogue, this thing weights like 20 kilo's" Rolo exhaled, seemingly struggling.

"Leave it!" Ursula yelled, running with everyone out of the room: "Its slowing us down!"

"No! Do not dare!!" Tim called in horror, quickly running up to Rogue and helping him carry the plate: "Its an irreplaceable piece of their culture! The only first source record of what the Precursors looked like!!"

Large pieces of rock began raining down from the ceiling, as you exit the metal bunker and step back into the stone tunnel.

The hole in the ceiling, some 15 meters away, released a few rays of orange sun and marked the ruins exit.

An alarming buzzing sound was accompanying you from behind. Several hundred angry parasites were flying after you,  their numbers constantly increasing.

Their cruise speed was alarmingly fast, it seems they will catch up to you in just a few seconds.

"I'd noticed" Rogue replies to Rolo through gritted teeth as he lifts up the tablet, before Tim comes to help him carry it "Ta much."

"I think I still've a flash grenade, do you think it'll help clear a path for us out of here?"

941Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 20 Mar - 19:25

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain fires an arrow into the hord from the exit, "Whatever works Rogue! Just get out of the ruins!" She calls.

942Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 20 Mar - 19:40

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight tosses the ones clinging to her off and heads to the exit, her wings carrying her frame.

"At this rate I have the feeling one of us is gonna have to die for the rest to exit, all because of your curiosity!" she shouts, looking pissed. "TO ALL OF YOU, NEVER FUCKING TRY THAT AGAIN!"

943Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Wed 20 Mar - 21:34

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

C̷O̴N̴S̶U̸M̵E̵ wrote:Rain fires an arrow into the hord from the exit, "Whatever works Rogue! Just get out of the ruins!" She calls.

"Tim, Ursula! Don't look back!" Rogue shouts a warning as he throws a flash grenade behind him into the bug hoard.

Dan One

Dan One

Radiance rushes in to help Rogue and Tim carry the plate. He bares some of the weight with one arm while he swings at any of the lady bugs that get to close.

945Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Thu 21 Mar - 18:27

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Rains arrow cut through the swarm like a knife through butter, breaking through several layers of parasites and turning them into ash.

The exit out of the tunnel - a messy hole in the ceiling, drew rapidly close. You felt your heartbeat echo deep in your head, your footsteps loudly rang, only slightly drawn out by the deafening buzzing behind you.

The flash grenade bounced off the floor with a metalic cling, somewhere behind you, as you began climbing out to the surface.
A second ticked by.

And a massive bang echoed through the tunnel behind you. The confined, closed space of the tunnel aplified the shockwave, distabilizing the already crumbling support structures.

A blast of air hit you in the back, pushing you out to the surface and sending you flying a few meters across the swamp.
A cloud of dust followed, together with a deafening racket, as the tunnel broke down and collapsed, burrying the Precursors ruins behind you.

You land somewhere in the soft, watery soil, amidst the moss and sickly orange looking grass. The awful smell of the viscous puddles around you, made itself known right away.

Johan spit out a ball of dirt that got in his mouth and called out in a hoarse voice:
"..anyone injured?..."

"I'm too old for this.." Tim weakly sighed and looked around, still laying down on his stomach:
"..mmm... it seems the stone painting survived the exploshion... as well as can be expected.."

He looked at the stone plate, half covered in dust and dirt.

A single ladybug remained attached to Tim's hair. The little thing looked around the swamp with feverish eyes and released another bubble from its mouth, sending it lazily floating across the area.

946Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Thu 21 Mar - 19:09

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:Rains arrow cut through the swarm like a knife through butter, breaking through several layers of parasites and turning them into ash.

The exit out of the tunnel - a messy hole in the ceiling, drew rapidly close. You felt your heartbeat echo deep in your head, your footsteps loudly rang, only slightly drawn out by the deafening buzzing behind you.

The flash grenade bounced off the floor with a metalic cling, somewhere behind you, as you began climbing out to the surface.
A second ticked by.

And a massive bang echoed through the tunnel behind you. The confined, closed space of the tunnel aplified the shockwave, distabilizing the already crumbling support structures.

A blast of air hit you in the back, pushing you out to the surface and sending you flying a few meters across the swamp.
A cloud of dust followed, together with a deafening racket, as the tunnel broke down and collapsed, burrying the Precursors ruins behind you.

You land somewhere in the soft, watery soil, amidst the moss and sickly orange looking grass. The awful smell of the viscous puddles around you, made itself known right away.

Johan spit out a ball of dirt that got in his mouth and called out in a hoarse voice:
"..anyone injured?..."

"I'm too old for this.." Tim weakly sighed and looked around, still laying down on his stomach:
"..mmm... it seems the stone painting survived the exploshion... as well as can be expected.."

He looked at the stone plate, half covered in dust and dirt.

A single ladybug remained attached to Tim's hair. The little thing looked around the swamp with feverish eyes and released another bubble from its mouth, sending it lazily floating across the area.

"I guess that calls our happy little detour to a close then?" Rogue says, pulling himself up and dusting himself off a bit.

947Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Thu 21 Mar - 19:30

Dan One

Dan One

"Before we go any further, that ambush was very likely my fault. I shouldn't have tried to lure out what I assumed was only one of those things."

Radiance pulls out some larger chunks of mud from his beard. He steps over to Tim, yanks the insect off of his hair and drives his blade through it.

"But, near death aside I'd say we came out on top with that encounter."

948Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Thu 21 Mar - 19:45

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Radiance wrote:"Before we go any further, that ambush was very likely my fault. I shouldn't have tried to lure out what I assumed was only one of those things."

Radiance pulls out some larger chunks of mud from his beard. He steps over to Tim, yanks the insect off of his hair and drives his blade through it.

"But, near death aside I'd say we came out on top with that encounter."

"And we got our first piece of actual physical evidence that there's another player in this game to boot" Rogue adds.

949Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Thu 21 Mar - 21:30

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Depends, it's too early to say what side she's on." Twilight started, trying to make herself presentable.

After that, she looks to Rain, not happy at all. "What exactly were you thinking with that action? Suddenly forcing a combined spell, what if it backfired on us?"

950Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 2 Thu 21 Mar - 22:56

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"I'm pretty sure the worst that could have happened was the spells not mixing at all." She raises a brow at Twilight, "even so I'd say the risk was well worth it as we now know we cant just combine 2 but 3 whole spells. Imagine if we all casted together in one megaspell!" Rain smiles at Twilight, "You cant progress if you dont take risks."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum