The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 3

+3
Disgruntled purple
Derpy/V'tara
Rogue Fire
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 40]

626Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 18 Jan - 20:32

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Rain, Moon, Twilight)

The ponies closest to Moon, shrieked in panic and tried to run away from her. The ones standing further away however, were still frowning and yelling at you.

One of them threw some kind of unidentified fruit at Moon, but missed and hit Twilight. It didn't hurt, but the fruits contents flew all over the place, some ending up on Kaylee's hair.

"For the love of!-.. COME ON!!" Kaylee barked in response, shaking her fists at the crowd: "GET OUT THE WAY!!! WE'RE TRYING TO HELP YOU PEOPLE!!"

Harlequin attempted to fly up and zigzag toward Rain.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

627Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 18 Jan - 20:56

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon scowled and kept the spell up as she ran towards behind the stage, leaping up onto the stage, she ran over it and behind it. "MAREK! COME OUT NOW YOU COWARD!"

628Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 18 Jan - 21:00

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Rain, Moon, Twilight)

As you scan the backstage area, you notice a long corridor, leading away from the stage and splitting into three different doors. One of the doors is slightly swinging on its hinges, being moved by momentum.

You can't seem to spot Marek yet.

629Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 18 Jan - 21:08

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

She blinked and dashed through the swinging door, sprinting as fast as possible. "Come out now" she mumbled quietly, sniffing about and listening carefully.

630Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 18 Jan - 21:16

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Wyvern, Radiance)

The hidden tunnel proved to be extremely narrow, with a low ceiling. It seems there's only enough space for one person to walk, in one direction.
Drasko was still standing inside it and looking around with an expression of apathy.

After hearing Wyvern's question, Drasko slightly shrugged and smiled:

"We're going to kick Artemis out of Nyx of course"

When Radiance suddenly appeared at the tunnel entrance and ran inside, Drasko ended up unintentionally blocking the tunnel, unable to move out of the way in the narrow space.

Still showing a look of apathy, Drasko slightly hunched over, as Radiance ran toward him:

"Woah, where's the fire guys?" Drasko released a small smile.

"Marek didn't hesitate to kill untold numbers of civilians last time... " Lord Wyvern pulls himself back up "... Do you think he won't do the same again, if he thinks it will achieve his goal?"

631Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 18 Jan - 21:45

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain growls and grabs the microphone, "QUITE EVERYONE!" she shouts her voice booming over the speakers, "i am rain runner... I have positioned myself in NYX for the last 5 years... I am a veteran of the artimis military and I have been supporting and going against my own contry for your sake for the last 5 years..." she looks through the crowd, "i know... Each and every one of you are eager to have your home back... I wish i could just give it to you..." she shakes her head looking into thr crowd, "belive it or not Mirek has killed thousands of innocent people... And before you call me a lier... Is that really somthing to play around with? Lying to you about the death of thousands of innocent citizans... You think thats just somthing to just throw around..." she shakes her head "she drops the microphone and just turns around, nodding to harle, "...come on harle..."

632Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 18 Jan - 21:47

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight lost the look of amusement after being hit by fruit.

"Okay, who was that? Who was planning on throwing that to Marek?"

She moved her closed palms, to crack her knuckles. When that was over, a slight purplish glow was around her.

633Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Wed 18 Jan - 22:20

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Wyvern, Radiance)

"No" Drasko firmly shook his head: "Its different this time. I know Marek's plan for tonight. It doesn't involve civilians, that's why I agreed to help him, tonight and only tonight.
If we succeed, Artemis will get booted out of our homeland. Then, our country will really be free"

He crossed his arms and looked at Wyvern and Radiance:

"Tell me something. Are you here only for revenge against Marek, or do you guys care about the plight of our people?"

(Twilight, Rain)

As Rain took hold of the mic, the crowd gradually went silent and began listening to her. After she finished speaking, the crowd remained silent, awkwardly looking at each other.

A few of them began to tiptoe away from Twilight and Kaylee.

Harlequin landed next to Rain and nodded to her.

The next second, you noticed movement from Marek's bodyguard, the one who had his foot briefly pinned to the stage by an arrow.
He finally managed to pull something out of his vests pocket and threw it toward Rains feet.

A muffled puff, and the entire stage became covered in an extremely dense and gray cloud of smoke.

"SMOKE BOMB! WATCH OUT!" Harlequin shouted, but by then, Marek's bodyguard had faded from view, obscured by the dense cloud of smoke.

Only the stage became covered by it.

The crowd emitted a startled yell and began dispersing in random directions.

(Moon Dusts)

You smell some more candle wax and wet dirt, as you run through the door. You end up in another small tunnel. As you run through it, a single door comes into view up ahead.
It was half open. Another password keypad, built next to it, into the wall.

Looks like the door was meant to be password protected, but by the looks of it, whoever ran through here, didn't have time to fully lock it behind him.

As you dash through this door as well, you're suddenly bombarded by the uncomfortably loud noise of the city.
Bright flashing lights, shined in your eyes and it took you a moment to fully grasp your surroundings.

It seems you're standing in the middle of one of the busiest streets in the city. A stream of cars is passing by, on the road right next to you. Cafe's, restaurants and bars are shining their lights, illuminating the area. The sound of an occasional chopper flying by.

A cloudy night sky can be seen above. It seems the tunnel has led you back to the surface and you notice you're standing just at the base of the mountain.

And as you look left and right, you notice a sea of people, moving in both directions. Dozens, hundreds of pedestrians, walking along the side of the road, entering or leaving cafe's, approaching the bus stops or heading toward the parking lots.

The dancing shadows, cast by the countless lights of the capital city, fall upon the massive crowd of people around you.
Marek is nowhere in sight, but you do notice his hat, laying on the ground, just next to your feet, the only sign that he passed through here, a few moments ago.

634Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 19 Jan - 1:16

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Damn" she cursed under her breath and looked around. For all she knew, he could have flown up into the sky. Wiping a few strands of hair from her face, she looked about, before running left.

635Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 19 Jan - 2:15

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain takes harles hand and guides her behind the stage and she smiles back at her, "you think they will start questioning their loyalty?" she smirks leading her to the tunnle.

636Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 19 Jan - 9:12

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon Dusts)

You run through a busy street, passing cafe's and electronic stores. Dozens of people are walking in both directions.
Old looking cars are driving on the road adjacent to you and the night streets are illuminated by countless lights, hanging from the side of the buildings.
Marek is nowhere in sight.

After a few moments, Kaylee's voice faintly rang in your earpiece radio:
"Moon, do you have a visual on Marek? I think he slipped away" she paused, thinking: "Okay, lets regroup for now, head back to the stage area. We don't know where Marek is going, but Drasko does. They were planning to meet up together for some sort of mission.
Lets find Drasko, talk to him about it"

(Rain, Twilight)

"I don't believe so.. at least, not right away." Harlequin quietly said, waving her hand around to disperse the smoke:
"They see Marek as their idol, their liberator or hero. It will be difficult for them to accept his malucious nature. They will likely remain in denial, for an extended period of time.."

She looked around and sighed: "It seems Marek has slipped away. He had the home advantage.. we didn't know the layout of this place and he used it to slip away..
Unfortunate... we know he's planning some sort of operation tonight"

Kaylee approached and looked around: "... we know Drasko agreed to help Marek tonight.
Lets go to Drasko again, see if he's willing to talk"

637Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 19 Jan - 9:24

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Erm, sure. Marek slipped away." She frowned and looked about before sighing and running back, picking up the hat on the way.

638Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 19 Jan - 11:03

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Wyvern, Radiance)

"No" Drasko firmly shook his head: "Its different this time. I know Marek's plan for tonight. It doesn't involve civilians, that's why I agreed to help him, tonight and only tonight.
If we succeed, Artemis will get booted out of our homeland. Then, our country will really be free"

He crossed his arms and looked at Wyvern and Radiance:

"Tell me something. Are you here only for revenge against Marek, or do you guys care about the plight of our people?"

"We do care about the plight of your people, everyone should have the right to live free from fear and violence" Lord Wyvern says "But that end itself can't be won through fear and violence, it just begets more fear and violence."

"And yes, we may not like Marek; having our minds taken over against our will to commit mass-murder tends to do that" he continued "But even so, and though we don't condone it, we understand why he does it. We all want the same thing, Nyx to be free; but Marek is going too far, and he might be the bringer of your county's destruction just as much as it's salvation."

639Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 19 Jan - 18:00

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight rubs her chin.

"Hmmm... How deep are these roots?"

She walks to the stage, trying to find something that could send Marek's own words across here. She looks for anything that could help that the convictions in the hearts of the people here to change.

~Perhaps Drasko can be talked to. Maybe he can convince others. Wait, he can actually find those in the inner circle of Marek! It's better then swinging big claims around like it's a hammer~

640Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 19 Jan - 18:22

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
"Never revenge Drasko, only justice. Justice for everyone." Radiance says

641Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 19 Jan - 20:52

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain frowns "yeah... I guess your right..." she says quitely and coughs a bit at the smoke, "lets get above this smoke and find kaylee and the group eh?" she looks up her large wings unfolding.

642Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Thu 19 Jan - 21:52

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(Derpy) (The sewers, in the past)

After the rest of the group had descended into the sewers, in roughly one piece after the attack from the Artemis Forces, Derpy walked over to Kaylee. "I'm sure V'tara will be fine. She has a knack for getting herself into troub-"

That was all she had a a chance to say before the time vortex reached out and pulled her in.

"le. What's the-" She had appeared next to Kaylee. The different surroundings and disorientation told her that she had once again travelled through time. "Plan... Damnit! Kaylee, Where am I? What's happened?"

643Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 20 Jan - 9:37

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Coordinating via the radio, Kaylee slowly gathered everyone around the stage, then headed back to where Drasko was last seen.
The massive crowd of people, had dispersed and faded from view rather quickly. It seems the detonation of the smoke bomb, startled them.

As Kaylee walked around the corner, Drasko, Wyvern and Radiance came into view.

A few seconds later, Derpy suddenly appeared next to Kaylee, making her emit a startled yelp.

Drasko was looked at everyone with a frown, still having his arms crossed and seemingly processing the recent events.

A few moments later, V'tara and Maggie appeared around the corner.

Drasko sighed and looked at Radiance: "Justice, revenge, call it whatever you want.
My people don't need justice. They need freedom"

He looked at Wyvern: "Look I hear you. I agree with you"

Drasko lowered his hands and looked at everyone:

"Look, I get it. This past week was hell for you. Things like that, stay with you for life. I know. I've been there myself. Tired, desperate, hopeless, sad or angry, replaying the traumatic event in my head, over and over, thinking it could've been different.
I know these feelings. I understand what you're going through. I've been there myself.

I'm asking you to look past that.

Because tonight, isn't about Marek. Its about Nyx.
In the next few hours, Artemis will enact legal occupation of our homeland and its gonna be bad, for every poor sap out there, unlucky enough to be born a batpony.

You've seen what Artemis is doing on our streets. Terror, violence, beating up helpless civilians, without any cause or warrant. And I know, not everyone in Artemis military is a prick, but the ones pulling the strings, are.

We don't need them here.
And I know, Nyx doesn't have a functioning government, or its own military, or police force, but we'll get there damn it! We'll carve our on path, our own fate and destiny and we don't need Artemis looking over our shoulder! Dogging us on our own streets, pretending to guide us while stealing our Tilerium!"

Drasko waited a moment, before continuing:

"Now, the Vampire Unit drafted an operation, that will finally kick Artemis out of our homeland, for good. You don't need to worry. Civilians will not be involved or harmed in any way.

This is a strictly military operation. One military force, going against another. And if everything goes as planned, we won't even need to fight"

Drasko shrugged: "As much as I hate to admit it, the Vampire Unit isn't all that big in numbers. And this mission is important. It will seal the fate of our people, for the next generations. One way or another. Freedom or occupation. Winners take all.

And just so we're clear, we'll be going up against cold blooded monsters, the same people who attacked that college, the same people who were lashing out against Artemis and batpony civilians.

We will be going up against them... and they kind of outnumber us.

Could use your help"

Drasko looked in your eyes: "If you're serious about caring for the plight of our people. Help us.
Help us finally regain our freedom"

644Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 20 Jan - 9:59

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain instantly steps forward, "im in..." this sounded perfect, kicking the artimis military out where they dont belong, "artimis shouldnt be here in the nyx what so ever... And seeing how they are its just causing us more issues..." she nods, "weather or not you are all in doesnt matter... Im doing this eather way... So i mean... You can join or leave im staying here... Ill fly back to base if i have too..."

645Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 20 Jan - 10:34

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:
Drasko waited a moment, before continuing:

"Now, the Vampire Unit drafted an operation, that will finally kick Artemis out of our homeland, for good. You don't need to worry. Civilians will not be involved or harmed in any way.

This is a strictly military operation. One military force, going against another. And if everything goes as planned, we won't even need to fight"

Drasko shrugged: "As much as I hate to admit it, the Vampire Unit isn't all that big in numbers. And this mission is important. It will seal the fate of our people, for the next generations. One way or another. Freedom or occupation. Winners take all.

And just so we're clear, we'll be going up against cold blooded monsters, the same people who attacked that college, the same people who were lashing out against Artemis and batpony civilians.

We will be going up against them... and they kind of outnumber us.

Could use your help"

Drasko looked in your eyes: "If you're serious about caring for the plight of our people. Help us.
Help us finally regain our freedom"

"Does this operation involve the Slavegear machine?" Lord Wyvern asks Drasko.

646Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 20 Jan - 11:09

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"No, absolutely not" Drasko firmly shook his head: "Just people. And hopefully, it won't even come to fighting.

And hey, if I see Marek hurting a civilian, I'll deck him myself" He looked at the ground with concern:

"Listen, I understand you wanting to get Marek. He will likely be present at the mission and you will likely run into him.
But whatever score you plan to settle with him, do it after the mission. Not before, not during.
We can't sabotage the freedom of my people. We can't risk the success of the mission.

If you're planning to go after Marek, you have to do it after the mission succeeds"

After hearing Rains words, Drasko released a small, shy smile and looked down:

"Thank you.. Rain. We won't forget this. Our people will be in your debt"

647Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 20 Jan - 11:21

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"No, absolutely not" Drasko firmly shook his head: "Just people. And hopefully, it won't even come to fighting.

And hey, if I see Marek hurting a civilian, I'll deck him myself" He looked at the ground with concern:

"Listen, I understand you wanting to get Marek. He will likely be present at the mission and you will likely run into him.
But whatever score you plan to settle with him, do it after the mission. Not before, not during.
We can't sabotage the freedom of my people. We can't risk the success of the mission.

If you're planning to go after Marek, you have to do it after the mission succeeds"

After hearing Rains words, Drasko released a small, shy smile and looked down:

"Thank you.. Rain. We won't forget this. Our people will be in your debt"

"I guess that sounds fair enough" Lord Wyvern says, before turning to the others "What do you guys think?"

648Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 20 Jan - 17:37

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

She nods to Drasko releasing a small smile, "Harle..." she holds her hand out to her, "...please?"

649Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 20 Jan - 17:53

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
"Hmm, this does seem like the best step to take right now," Radiance nods accepting Drasko's offer, "And maybe it's a long shot but if we can change Marek's opinions on non bat ponies, then maybe we can end everything peacefully"

(Tarmikos)
"What? Oh, the wounds," Tarmikos sighs then immediately regrets it as a spike of pain shoots through him. "They don't matter. Honestly thought I was going to die though, but fate seems intent on torturing me."

Tarmikos paused watching the flame for a moment. He reached his hand out to the flame letting the heat warm his palm. The light of the fire dancing off the scars on his face made him look slightly ghost like.

650Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Fri 20 Jan - 18:21

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"You want to change Marek's opinion?" Drasko asked with a smile: "That's gonna take a lot of convincing"

Harlequin shyly looked at the floor and shuffled her feet: "..o-okay" she shyly looked at Rain and nodded, taking her hand.

(Tarmikos)

"Fate didn't save you, I did" Elisabeth grimly replied: "Spent the better part of an hour slowly stitching your insides. It was exhausting and difficult.
But if life is such a torture for you, I can finish you off, if it'll make you feel better"

"Eli, oh my god" Eva sighed, rubbing her forehead: "You're a nurse, for the love of god. Can you be a little more comforting?"

"Ever heard of Euthanasia?" Elisabeth replied.

Eva sighed and got up on her feet: "Aaalright, that's enough of that" she waved everyone to their feet: "Come on, we need to move further inside the city. We've stayed in this spot long enough.
Do you need help walking?" Eva asked, looking at you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum