The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Waltz

+3
Rogue Fire
Dallas courtright
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 40]

451Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sat 22 Jul - 15:55

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Not Wyvern)

You find an old, run down kiosk that sold freshly baked pastries and had a few fashion magazines, together with city maps.

The old lady at the counter smiled and explained in great detail how to reach the street you were looking for, then proposed to buy a pastry for the road.

Before she could describe all the things she had for sale, you heard a distant muffled racket, coming from the city, a few blocks from here.

It sounds like something massive was rampaging through the streets, bending metal and crushing asphalt, as it ran.

The hooded figure buys a pastry, thanks the old lady for her assistance, and makes their way through the sidestreets and backalleys towards the commotion to investigate.

452Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sat 22 Jul - 18:11

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

She steps in front of the officer her gaze just as dangrous, "I don't care whos turf we're on and quite frankly..." she quickly snaps up an arrow, "...It'll be nobodys turf if i just sit idley by..." she stares at the "boss" her eyes threatening, her arrow pointed to his thigh, "Though... I must say you have quite the group here..." she huffs, "My sister would have loved this place." she chuckles but quickly becomes serious again, "Its an Investigation I suggest you drop your weapons or all of you are going to see why I'm the commander of the Nyx military..."

"Under our protection..." she eyes emerald with a smirk, "...how about? Fuck you... How does that sound?" she says directing her words at the boss, "Tomas... Permission to fire?" she huffs pulling an arrow back, "Fireing now would be an act of war against adelhide... With your permission I could easily make my point clear in this situation..."

Violet carefully makes her way out.

453Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 23 Jul - 11:11

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Not Wyvern)

As the hooded figure reached the source of the commotion, the following scene comes into view:

A very long street, completely packed with cars. The traffic has stopped in both directions and people were leaving their cars, either running away in fear or staring ahead in confusion.

Further down the street, you notice the source of the traffic jam: A large soda truck, flipped on its side and laying in the middle of a street juncture. Its cargo container had a messy hole in its side, as if something massive has ripped through it.

To the left of the truck, you notice what must have caused the damage: a large police robot, modeled after a giant spider. The robot was laying on its side, legs bent and unmoving. It looked large enough to have caused the damage to the truck.

The longer you looked at this scenery, the more something seemed off. Then it hit you.

Despite the soda trucks logo, its cargo wasn't filled with bottles of soda. Instead, it was completely filled with some kind of small, electronic chips. Hundreds of them.
Seemingly newly made and freshly packaged. The electronic chips now littered the entire street.

Some of the passersby began to stop and examine the scenery. Some of them started slowly picking the chips up and looking at them in confusion.

Off to the side, you notice a mare, climbing into the trucks' driver compartment and start digging through its contents.

(Oboro)

The longer you studied the chips, the more familiar they looked. You couldn't shake off the feeling that you've seen this design, somewhere before and this feeling continued to painfully gnaw at you for over 5 minutes, until the realization suddenly hit you.

They were Neurochips.

Hundreds, thousands. The truck was full of them. Neatly packaged, seemingly shining and new. They still carried the smell of freshly made plastic and clean metal, straight out of a factory.

You recognized them, because the TV wouldn't shut up about them, ever since the Slavegear Incident, five months ago.
From the countless broadcasts, you clearly remember one thing - the new laws about Neurochips:

- It is forbidden to manufacture new Neurochips.
- It is forbidden to stockpile Neurochips.
- And it is forbidden to install them into new patients.

The Neurochips were now a banned product, forbidden in the Union. At yet, the trucks cargo was completely stacked with them. Dozens of them littered the street.

Looking through the contents of the drivers compartment, you found the trucks manifest.

The paper claimed, that the truck was carrying soda bottles, and was meant to deliver them to a dozen supermarkets in town.

Unfortunately the driver had long vanished from view, completely fading into the depths of the city.

(Rain, ???, Moon, Arnold, Violet, Serena, Naomi, Radiance)

Tom looked at Arnold in confusion and whispered: "...what are you doing?"

As Rain called his name, Tomas turned pale and quickly whispered: "No, don't fire! The entire Verrian mafia will come down on our head! They're one of the largest crime families in Adelheid!"

The boss released a crooked smile and briefly pointed his finger at Rain: "You got balls kid. But you haven't thought this through.
Maybe, you think you can steal my guests, and just walk out? Maybe so. Maybe so.

Maybe, one day, you get in your car and you find a bomb inside. You go boom.
Maybe, one day, your lover opens his mailbox and finds a bomb inside. He go boom.

I'm not saying I'll do it. But maybe somebody might. Maybe somebody give you cement shoes one day, throw you into Adelheids lake, when you least suspect it.
Some people, they get overzealous sometimes, yes?

Point is, it aint very smart, to come into a mans turf and threaten him and his guests. Bad for the mood. Nobody happy.

Maybe, you pack up and be on your way. Leave my guests alone. Because with that little toy-"he pointed at Rain's bow: "-you ain't scaring no one. I've dealt with meaner than you, okay?"

Emerald looked at the boss and suddenly called in a calming voice:
"Please, papá, there's no need for bloodshed" she said with a calming smile.

"Ah, child!" the boss raised his hands in frustration: "How am I to let you go with these thugs? They lack all manners and decency"

"Hey, wait a minute.." one of the mare paratroopers slowly stood up and pointed at you: "I know these guys.
You're the guys who nabbed the wrong suspect this morning! At that Darkstar club. Yeah, its all over the internet.
You harassed her, screamed at her and manhandled her. Is this how you plan to treat our guests here as well?" she waved towards Emerald and the dancers.

The boss slowly turned his head towards you and scowled. He didn't say anything. He was pissed. He was much more pissed than before.

"Papá.." Emerald quietly called. She seems to be getting uneasy: "There's no need for blood.."

"Quiet down child" the boss shushed her: "...these people... I won't let them harass you" he said, scowling at Rain.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

454Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 23 Jul - 11:33

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Twilight)

"There's not much left for us to do here." Clopin said with a sigh: "Only wait for your friends to succeed in their mission.

Just remember, don't believe what people say. Only believe what you've seen with your own eyes"

455Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 23 Jul - 13:44

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Not Wyvern)

As the hooded figure reached the source of the commotion, the following scene comes into view:

A very long street, completely packed with cars. The traffic has stopped in both directions and people were leaving their cars, either running away in fear or staring ahead in confusion.

Further down the street, you notice the source of the traffic jam: A large soda truck, flipped on its side and laying in the middle of a street juncture. Its cargo container had a messy hole in its side, as if something massive has ripped through it.

To the left of the truck, you notice what must have caused the damage: a large police robot, modeled after a giant spider. The robot was laying on its side, legs bent and unmoving. It looked large enough to have caused the damage to the truck.

The longer you looked at this scenery, the more something seemed off. Then it hit you.

Despite the soda trucks logo, its cargo wasn't filled with bottles of soda. Instead, it was completely filled with some kind of small, electronic chips. Hundreds of them.
Seemingly newly made and freshly packaged. The electronic chips now littered the entire street.

Some of the passersby began to stop and examine the scenery. Some of them started slowly picking the chips up and looking at them in confusion.

Off to the side, you notice a mare, climbing into the trucks' driver compartment and start digging through its contents.

The hooded figure pockets a few neurochips as evidence, and strolls over to the soda truck. "Is this your warranty gone?" they ask the mare in the trucks' driver cabin, indicating to the hole in the truck.

456Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 23 Jul - 15:55

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Oboro)

She wasn't getting any wiser from this. She did realize there was more going on here then before. Why would there be a cargo of neurochips disguised as soda on the road? What games were played here? To who would they be sended?

She looked over the file again, to see if anything about it was off. She had seen similiar papers to these, when her parents needed to a delivery of fabrics. But she didn't see anything at first glance. A frown formed on her face.

"Better get the others."

She gets out of the truck, and noticed a hooded figure. When she heard his question, she gave a short wave of her hand.

"Sorry sir, love to stay and chat, but I can't be held up."

She gave a short salute, and ran off. Without saying it, it was clear she wasn't the driver. She was the mare that hoisted a civilian out of a club and normally serves as an Equestrian bodyguard.

(Arnold)

"Hoping my bad luck would help us here. But alas." He lowered the stick.

He then stepped forward. "People, do not fret! We mean you no harm! Same as you, we too have been mesmerized by the graceful moves of this fair dancer. Simple fans of a skillfull performer. Would you be so kind to grant us a few moments to enjoy this idol in making?"

He took a more comfortable pose. "As for the situation at club Darkstar, no need to worry! The main culprit of that incident has been aprehended! And-"

At that moment, Oboro kicked open the doors, and yelled across the room.

"GUYS! You need to see what just happened! It will change everything!"

When she stopped her announcement, she noticed all the angry and confused gazes on her.

"... Hello... Why do you all look at me with those predatory gazes?"

Arnold just held his face with one hand. "Lady luck screwed me again..."

(Twilight)

"So, what do we do in the meantime?" She sits against the wall. "Time will go faster if we have something to do."

457Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 23 Jul - 16:15

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Violet heard that last part before she left, "uh... Sir..." she carefully steps back in, "...that girl... It was actually a big misunderstanding and now she is... Well..." she looks to emerald and smiles, "...She's helping us save lives..." she says taking a peek outside, "which judging by what just happened out side... We are going to need alot more help then before..." she says worry in her tone, "if you dont believe me come look, it's been nothing but chaos so far..." she looks down noticing one of the chips had been flung all the way over to the doorway. She falls silent examining it, "t-these are slavegear nurochips..." she looks to Oboro, "...what the hell happened out there..."

Rains attention is suddenly pulled away and directed at the door, "impossible new chips are illegal and no longer in production..." she lowers her arrow.

458Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 23 Jul - 16:37

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Blue, blonde and purple wrote:(Oboro)

She wasn't getting any wiser from this. She did realize there was more going on here then before. Why would there be a cargo of neurochips disguised as soda on the road? What games were played here? To who would they be sended?

She looked over the file again, to see if anything about it was off. She had seen similiar papers to these, when her parents needed to a delivery of fabrics. But she didn't see anything at first glance. A frown formed on her face.

"Better get the others."

She gets out of the truck, and noticed a hooded figure. When she heard his question, she gave a short wave of her hand.

"Sorry sir, love to stay and chat, but I can't be held up."

She gave a short salute, and ran off. Without saying it, it was clear she wasn't the driver. She was the mare that hoisted a civilian out of a club and normally serves as an Equestrian bodyguard.

(Arnold)

"Hoping my bad luck would help us here. But alas." He lowered the stick.

He then stepped forward. "People, do not fret! We mean you no harm! Same as you, we too have been mesmerized by the graceful moves of this fair dancer. Simple fans of a skillfull performer. Would you be so kind to grant us a few moments to enjoy this idol in making?"

He took a more comfortable pose. "As for the situation at club Darkstar, no need to worry! The main culprit of that incident has been aprehended! And-"

At that moment, Oboro kicked open the doors, and yelled across the room.

"GUYS! You need to see what just happened! It will change everything!"

When she stopped her announcement, she noticed all the angry and confused gazes on her.

"... Hello... Why do you all look at me with those predatory gazes?"

Arnold just held his face with one hand. "Lady luck screwed me again..."

(Twilight)

"So, what do we do in the meantime?" She sits against the wall. "Time will go faster if we have something to do."

"How rude" the hooded figure mutters as he watchs the mare enter the U Medvedya. "U Medvedya, huh? Okay, we get it, Verrians like bears; that doesn't mean they have to name literally everything after them." they chuckle as they go over to the Rumba to examine it more closely, before becoming more serious "I hope the Verrian mafia have forgotten about Stalliongrad..."

459Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 23 Jul - 21:02

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
"I think it's about time we start looking at impossible as possible" Radiance called back to Rain his own stance lowering back from defensive to neutral. The rest of voice aimed more at the room "and by the looks of things here I'd say it's possible that everyone might just be getting a little over zealous in what we're doing. So, would any one be overly upset if we simply asked Emerald a few questions off in the corner?"

(Naomi)
While tensions in the room remained high Naomi used the opportunity to subtly check the door handle if it was unlocked. Her path taking her the door opposite to Rain. As soon as Oboro had burst in Naomi used the brief moment of noise to push through the door. Whether or not it was actually locked Naomi simply used the natural strength in her body and cybernetics in her arms to circumvent any physical security.

The mare quickly stepped in then closed the door behind her as fast as she could hoping that the destruction of the room had been enough. She waited a few moments simply getting a layout of what was in front of her.

(Serena)
Serena it seemed had remained quite still during these last few moments. Well aware of the weapons trained on the stage and by what she could assume was also her back. She had maintained a level of stealth in Darkstar and could assume that any of the mafias wouldn't recognize her. However, anyone not in their group would be a fool to make any sudden movements.

Her attention was focused on her phone, the tablet had been slipped back into her back, working on getting the thing up and running. It would be a basic factory reset, but it would also give her the chance to experiment with new code for hacking.

460Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 23 Jul - 22:49

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

Moon slowly tried to distract attention from herself by backing away quietly, managing to draw her sword silently. She was used to dealing with these sorts of people, they had often been her clients before she had stopped trading with the black market shortly after the Slavegear incident. If she could maybe hope he didn't notice her being armed, then negotiation was possible. She was quiet.

(???)

The mare watched the events quietly, hidden behind a table. She pulled the back off her phone and pulled the battery out before pushing it back in, resetting her phone. She stayed ready to attack if need be, but for now stayed silent, just another part of her job.

//I have returneth from the forest

461Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 24 Jul - 16:13

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Hey everyone, finally finished a few wallpapers for the rp ^^

There's a few more wallpaper variants that I'm still working on, and they'll be featuring different characters. Hopefully they'll be done soon too ^^

Here is one of the wallpapers for the Digital Waltz RP, featuring Emerald:

Digital Waltz - Page 19 Digita14

Alternate version:

Digital Waltz - Page 19 Digita13

462Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 24 Jul - 17:09

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:// Hey everyone, finally finished a few wallpapers for the rp ^^

There's a few more wallpaper variants that I'm still working on, and they'll be featuring different characters. Hopefully they'll be done soon too ^^

Here is one of the wallpapers for the Digital Waltz RP, featuring Emerald:

Digital Waltz - Page 19 Digita14

Alternate version:

Digital Waltz - Page 19 Digita13

// I like the second one, it has a nice 'They Live' kind of theme going. Now i'm going to have to steal a shotgun, break into a bank, and run out of bubblegum...

463Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 24 Jul - 17:44

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Hehe ^^ Awesome

464Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 25 Jul - 11:53

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

//Moon, welcome back =D
How was the trip?

(Everyone)

Upon examining the trucks manifest, everything seemed to be in order. Either the manifest was real, or a very convincing looking forgery.

When Oboro burst into the club, several people turned around and frowned, pointing at her:

"-Hey! Its that woman from the video!"
"-Wait... what happened to the street?!"

Several people exclaimed. The mood in the club changed drastically, as half the patrons started drifting outside and looking at the aftermath of the chaos:
Large craters in the sidewalk, left by the Spiders legs. A massive traffic jam, filled with abandoned cars. Dozens of people standing in the middle of the road and looking in shock at the Spiders carcass and the flipped soda truck that laid on its side, in the middle of a street juncture.

The mafia boss quietly cursed in his native language and pointed at the three mare paratroopers, that mingled next to the stage:

"You three. Take care of this" he waved towards Rain, Arnold, Radiance, Violet and the dancers on stage. Then, he slowly turned towards the front door and limped outside, closely accompanied by a dozen dangerous looking men.

The mare paratroopers fixed you with a stern gaze and climbed onto the stage, taking position right next to Emerald:

"We'll remain here. You don't mind, yes?" they said, looming over you. Their two meter tall height and extreme muscles, made them look quite menacing.

Emerald lowered her hands and gracefully stood up. She nodded to you and smiled.

Tomas looked at them with unease: "...I didn't know that some of the Union paratroopers were working with the Verrian crime family"

One of the paratroopers released a booming laugh: "Meee? I'm not working for the Verrian family" she turned to her colleagues and theatrically asked: "Sveta? Oksana? Are you working for the Verrian family?"

"Nop" the other two paratroopers shook her heads with a smug smile.

The three soldiers returned to drilling you with their eyes: "Go on. Ask your questions"

Emerald is innocently standing next to them, slightly rocking on the tips of her toes, back and forth.

Meanwhile, the boss slowly exited the club and frowned at the scene before him. His frown slowly turned into a dangerous scowl:

"You, scour the area" he pointed at his henchmen: "I want to know, what Clown, thinks he can smuggle Neurochips on my turf" he said in a raspy voice and half dozen henchmen darted towards the truck and the Spider bot.

The boss slowly crouched down and picked up one of the Neurochips. An expression of cold anger reflected over his face and the Neurochip cracked, as he violently crushed it inside his fist.

Mira subtly tip-toed closer to Jane and looked at the back of her neck.

There was a small, metal opening there, at the base of her skull.
It left little room for doubt. Jane had a Neurochip once. And at some point, it was removed. Only leaving behind a miniature metal opening.

Mira touched Jane's shoulder and showed her one of the Neurochips from the truck:

"..Jane?.. do you.. recognize this?" she passed her the Neurochip.

Jane looked at it in confusion for several moments, then shook her head: "No..... I.. don't know.. I don't remember.."

As Not Wyvern examined the Police Spider more closely, nothing really seemed out of place. The robot looked undamaged. It seems it was just powered down.

After a minute, Mira suddenly materialized next to him and immediately passed him her cellphone:

"Hey! Hi!" She quickly smiled: "My name is Mira Lerner. I'm a reporter for the Union News Network. Could I.. ask you a small favor? Could you film me over my cellphone? I want to make a recording of all this" she nodded towards the Spider robot and the flipped soda truck:

"I'll make a brief report. The people need to know about this. It won't take long, please, can you film me?" she released a sheepish smile, trying to pass you her cellphone.

Back in the club, Serena's phone finally beeped and turned on again.

The patrons were too occupied with the chaos outside and didn't notice Moon Dusts, or the mysterious mare that wore gloves over her hands.

The unknown mares cellphone also beeped and turned back on. Its display showed that a new message has arrived, but the phone was lagging badly and it was taking painfully long to open the message.

As Naomi tried to open the door, behind the stage, the door gave in almost immediately. Looks like it was unlocked.
As the mare walked through and closed the door behind her, no alarmed noises were heard from behind. It seems her movement went unnoticed.

Before her, a long and dark corridor came into view. The corridor continued forward for about 10 meters, then bent left.

To your left side, you spot 4 closed doors. Judging by the signs above them, these seem to be the dressing rooms.
To your right, you notice two more doors. Seemingly the offices of the club.

This place was dark and seemingly empty. You don't hear any voices ahead.

465Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 25 Jul - 12:11

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Twilight)

"I know. Lets play a game" Clopin smiled, shifting on his chair and sitting more comfortably:

"I will ask you a question. If you answer correctly, I will let one of you go..."

Kaylee looked at him, suspicion and confusion reflecting over her face: "...and if we get it wrong?"

"Then nobody leaves" Clopin smiled: "You can keep trying though. If you get it right, you can choose which one of you leaves. You can't pick Councilor Mercer though. I need her to stay for obvious reasons.

Now, are you ready?" Clopin leaned back a bit:

"Here is the question: 'What is so special about today?'

If someone can tell me, why today is so special, then one of you gets to leave"

466Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 25 Jul - 13:51

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:As Not Wyvern examined the Police Spider more closely, nothing really seemed out of place. The robot looked undamaged. It seems it was just powered down.

After a minute, Mira suddenly materialized next to him and immediately passed him her cellphone:

"Hey! Hi!" She quickly smiled: "My name is Mira Lerner. I'm a reporter for the Union News Network. Could I.. ask you a small favor? Could you film me over my cellphone? I want to make a recording of all this" she nodded towards the Spider robot and the flipped soda truck:

"I'll make a brief report. The people need to know about this. It won't take long, please, can you film me?" she released a sheepish smile, trying to pass you her cellphone.

"Sure" the hooded figure nodded and took the phone "But what DID happen here?"

467Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 25 Jul - 13:58

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

Moon slowly looked around and then locked her gaze on the paratroopers. As always, she looked over them, watching for both strengths and weaknesses. She looked for cybernetics, and for weapons. To her, everyone was a threat. She slowly walked forward to the others near the stage.

(???)

She shook her phone, pretty irate. "Come on, this phone cost a fortune." She mumbled under her breath, resisting the urge to smash the small device on the floor as she waited for the text. Cursing herself for not having brought any weapons with her, she waited quietly, reaching across the table and taking a sip from a glass left behind.

468Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 25 Jul - 20:34

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Arnold)

"I... See..."

He frowned a bit. He knew what they were doing. He would like to expose them for their blatant lies, but knew it wouldn't be smart to engage them now. Until the time was right, he'd keep quiet.

He turns to Emerald. "Well now, citizen, given how protective they are of you, I assume an assault has happened in the past. So, it may be paiful, but has one of those ever put your life truely in peril?"

(Oboro)

She stepped out of the way of the man. She observed his posture, seeing his anger. After a moment, she stepped towards him, holding her hands up to show there was nothing in them.

"Sir, as you can clearly see, something big is going on here. I've witnessed how that spider stood up, and what went on here. As you said, this is your turf. It's unacceptable if someone were to do as he or she pleases here, especially with you in stonethrow distance."

She looks towards the scene, then to him. "Someone insulted your honor here. But that's not done with a simple spraycan. A powerful hacker is in play here. But I'm sure someone with your connections can locate the rat responsible for this."

(Twilight)

She gave a suspicious frown. Something wasn't right here, she thought. Nevertheless, she went along. "I guess it's the anniversary of an event. Hmmm..." She racked her brain about what it could be.

469Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 25 Jul - 21:33

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance, Serena)
Radiance was already at the stage. To him, the paratroopers "appeared" as more space occupied than the average person. Their presence was no more terrifying than complete and utter darkness. Serena had stepped over as well.

Radiance spoke first. "Miss Emerald, my name is Radiance. I'm sorry about the sudden and blunt show of force that just happened. The others haven't really experience false claims thrown at them, so I understand if you're a bit on edge or reluctant to share information. However, there are lives at stake and anything you can tell us would be greatly appreciated"

Radiance focuses in on the girl, getting a read of her heart beat and breathing pattern.

Serena suddenly steps in, speaking before Radiance can continue

"Are you aware that the last two clubs you've visited have also been the location of a notorious hacker? Now" she raises her hands slightly then casts a brief glance at Radiance "before you start assuming that I'm blaming you, I'm going to start by asking if you've noticed anyone following you? Perhaps a mare with gray fur or carrying some kind of electronic device?"

(Naomi)
Naomi exams the darkness for a moment then slowly creeps forward and presses her ear against the first of the two doors on the right. She holds her breath and listens intently. At the same time, she grips the door handle and simply holds it in place.

470Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 25 Jul - 22:50

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(???)

The text finally opened and the following message came into view:

-Assassinate Jane Doe

-By any means necessary
-Collateral damage not a concern

-500,000 Credits will be transferred to your account, upon a confirmed kill.

The message was followed with a low quality picture of Jane. She seemed confused and scared in the picture. Looks like someone took this photo using a phone.

As you look around the club, you spot Jane, standing on the stage, together with Tomas, Radiance, Rain, Moon, Arnold, Violet, Emerald and three extremely tall mare paratroopers.

(Naomi)

You don't seem to hear anyone on the other side of the door. Some kind of electronic sound is heard however, possibly a heater or an air conditioner.

(Everyone)

The three hulking paratroopers quietly loomed over the stage. Their muscles were extreme, though it was unclear how fast they could actually move, if need be.

Two of them wore long rain coats, potentially concealing some sort of cold weapons.
You can't seem to spot any obvious cybernetics on them.

As Radiance listened closely to Emerald, for some reason he couldn't hear her breathing or heartbeat.

Emerald was looking at you with a miniature smug smile: "A mare with gray fur and electronic device? I'm sorry, I don't believe I noticed anyone like that. I work in many clubs, its hard to remember every face" she smiled:

"I will gladly share information with you, but it seems you already know more than I do. Until you mentioned it, I didn't even know there was a hacker at large"

She slightly bowed and looked at Arnold: "My life was not in peril. Papá is simply very protective of his guests and family. If he likes you, he will ensure you are safe and treated fairly.
If he doesn't like you, well.." she trailed off and smiled.

Jane slowly climbed up to the stage and stood next to you and Tomas:

"The.. boss.." Jane began, slightly frowning and choosing her words: "You call him papa, is he your father?"

"No" Emerald shook her head, releasing a small laugh: "Everyone calls him Papá. Its sort of a nickname. He sees himself as a father figure, protecting his children, the children being his guests or subordinates"

"Ma'am" Tomas called, looking at Emerald through his glasses: "There seems to be some information missing in the police database. Could you tell us your name? Your full name?"

"La Esmeraldaaa" Emerald theatrically said: "Friends call me Emerald. No last name though, sorry. Slaves were not allowed to have one" she releasing a cheery smile to Tomas, her fangs slightly poking out.

Tomas became visibly uncomfortable. That look of shame and guilt reflected behind his eyes again, his batpony wings nervously pressing against his back.

"Anything else?" Emerald asked with a smile, looking at you.

Outside of the club, the boss looked at Oboro with a frown: "I will find the rat, do not worry"

He looked at the Spider Tank, scowling:
"...a hacker? Bah. Rumba's cannot be hacked. Its unheard of. More likely, a vigilante cop, remote controlled the Spider from his room in the police department. Faked a hacking attempt. Flipped the truck.

What I want to know is, who's smuggling this garbage next to my doorstep" he kicked one of the Neurochips, sending it flying along the street.

Mira nodded to Wyvern and gave a confident smile: "I'll tell you. Please begin the recording"
She took a moment to compose herself, slowly exhaled and released a practiced smile to the camera:

"Good morning Union, this is Mira Lerner, reporting to you from the city of Adelheid.

It is 11:14 in the morning right now and as you can see behind me, an eerie event has just transpired.
A Police Spider Tank, was allegedly hacked and used to cause an accident on the road. The Spider had flipped over, what appears to be a cargo truck carrying soda. No injuries were reported.

However, upon further examination, it seems the soda truck was actually packed to the limit, with seemingly freshly made Neurochips. That's correct" she lifted one of the packaged Neurochips and showed it to the camera:

"This banned product was being transported somewhere, inside a 'Soda' Truck. As you can see, thousands of Neurochips now litter the street, in plain sight of the passersby.

The question remains" Mira became serious: "Who manufactured them? Where? And most importantly... to what purpose?

This is Mira Lerner. Coming to you from Adelheid"  

She nodded and approached Wyvern: "Okay. That should do it. Now, if I may ask another favor" she looked at you with determination:

"I want you to upload this video to every public site you know. Muzzlebook, Youtubes, everything you can think of. We need this video to go viral! Someone wanted to hide this from the public and we have to make sure it becomes widely known"

471Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 25 Jul - 23:09

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Twilight)

Kaylee looked at you. She seems just as puzzled:

"...today is the 7th of November, 2035.

What happened on the 7th of November?? There's like a million historical things that could be the answer. Without more information, this is hopeless"

She looked at Clopin with a small frown and whispered: "...I wander if he's just messing with us"

472Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Wed 26 Jul - 0:37

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

"This boss sounds like some of the ones I worked with in Canterlot. Only they were more shooty, and really don't like anyone who owes them copious amounts of cash." Moon frowned "Now I'm hoping I don't owe this guy cash. It wouldn't be unheard of."

(???)

"Shot." She mumbled under her breath. Standing up, she removed her black jacket. Underneath she wore a tank top and an old military shirt. Her right arm had the sleeve partially torn off, revealing a cyber arm painted white with blue vines. Removing the gloves covering her two robotic hands, she slowly walked towards the stage.

473Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Wed 26 Jul - 2:24

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain sighs, "corrupt union cunts..." she says her thoughts loudly not bothering to conseal them, she quickly spots the approching mare her bow draws and she quickly pushes one of the paratroopers behind emerald and making sure she is part of the wall concealing her friends, "Dont you take one more fucking step or i will pick out your eye through the back of your head... I know cybernetics when I see them..." she glares at the mysterious mare her arrow drawn back, her left eye glowing softly as it scans her heat signitures.

Violet smiles at emerald and glances at Rain as she makes her sudden movements. "You were a slave too sister!" she smiles weakly,"its good to know im not the only one troubled by these things..." she stands a bit closer to her feeling just a bit more safe.

474Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Wed 26 Jul - 2:31

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(???)

"Yes, I have two robotic arms, congratulations on noticing. I would have stuck with the original pair had they not been blown off, along with my wings, by a landmine. I would suggest putting the bow down, don't feel a particularly fighting mood today." She said flatly, almost with a hint of sarcasm, stopping. She had to be careful with her next moves. The mare only gave off the heat signatures of her two arms and body, she had no weapons. One arm was designed for strength, a sarashiki cyber arm. The other, lavender hand razors. Odd choices.

475Digital Waltz - Page 19 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Wed 26 Jul - 2:43

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

She sighs, "oh great another smartass... Fan fucking tastic" she growls softly "This bow isn't going down until I know your name and why you are bothering to approach the stage... There is no show here..." she glares, "...and honestly im not very good at listening to suggestions, and why should I care what kind of mood YOU are in."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next