The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Waltz

+3
Rogue Fire
Dallas courtright
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 40]

701Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 17 Aug - 6:18

Dan One

Dan One

(Serena, Radiance)
Serena stands slightly swaying, staring at the door "We...should knock." She takes a step forward.

Radiance places a hand on Serena's good shoulder, keeping her from moving forward any
"Might want to hold off on that. Last time I knocked on a secret door I was lit up like a Harth's Warming Tree and nearly got beaten to death. We should check to see if it's trapped first."

(Naomi)
"So I wasn't crazy in thinking I missed the announcement," She nods to the owner of the sports car in a silent greeting, his own face reflecting off the visor of her helmet, before turning back to the mechanic "Though I would like to schedule a bike tune up this evening, if you can fit it in"

She doesn't continue waiting to see if the mechanic makes any indication that the sports car owner is in the know with the mechanic's other job.

702Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 17 Aug - 13:06

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Naomi)

The man standing in front of the car, briefly looked at you, before shifting his gaze back to the mechanic, under the car.

"...-announced three weeks ago my arse. You heard anything about this training exercise?" the man asked the mechanic, crossing his arms in disapproval.

"First I've heard of it" the mechanic called, unscrewing something under the car: "Here's what gets me though. You lock down a city like this, even for 24 hours, how many people are gonna loose their money?
Flights canceled, shipments delayed. No commercial traffic in or out of the city. People can't get home. People can't leave home. The amount of bodies you need on the ground, to establish a perimeter of this size. The economy is gonna take a nose dive.

And nobody is complaining?

You'd think people would riot on the streets. A training exercise of this scale? No prior announcement? Ain't nobody would be happy about this... and yet, there's nothing"

The mechanic got out from under the car and looked at the other man: "Whats more, the mass media is full of these hacks, claiming they heard the announcement weeks ago. That, somehow, we're the assholes who missed the news. I don't understand it.

You can pay off, one, two, ten average people, to tell a lie on national television. But hundreds of them? I don't know. Something's wrong here... it bugs me" the mechanic got up and started wiping his hands.

He looked around and noticed you: "Oi. You back already?
They payed you right? Cos I don't have anymore jobs to give. Not for a few days. Best go home. Or if you live outside Adelheid, go rent a hotel room or something. You got the money"

He said, looking at you and wiping his hands: "Unless there's something you needed?"

(Arnold)

"I don't know what you're talking about!!!" the man squealed: "Please just, leave me be! You have the wrong man!"

The police driver cracked his knuckles. The employee turned pale.

(The Hooded Figure)

The two nodded and began following you toward the staircase.

Several moments pass and your cellphone began to ring, alerting you to an incoming call.

Bob looked in your general direction with suspicion.

Jill seems weary. Her head twisting left and right as she scans the empty surroundings of the office floor.

"Excuse me for a minute, this should be command" the Hooded Figure apologises as he pulls out his phone. "Red Leader, this is Red Five, hearing you loud and clear. I've rendezvoused with two VIWs on the 15th floor, one man, one girl, and am taking them down the main staircase. Please advise on next course of action, over."

703Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 17 Aug - 16:06

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

As you listen to the sounds behind the door, you hear the quiet ambient noise of dozens of conversations on the other side. The music appears to be some sort of a string instrument, played live by someone, rather than a recording. The music sounded too living and genuine.

Examining the doorway, you don't notice any suspicious contraptions around it. The heavy double doors were visibly sealed however. Someone had fused the metal doors together, ensuring that it would not open.

"..you think they have any medicine in there?.." Mira quietly called: "..we won't last long without proper medical care.."

Madelyn quietly examined the door, staring at it with her unblinking eyes, then moved forward. Before Mira could say anything, Madelyn suddenly lifted her leg and smashed it into the doors, with the speed and sound of a jackhammer.

A deafening echo spread across the cave, sounding as if someone has bashed a steel plate with a sledgehammer.

Miniature pieces pieces of metal and dust, flew around the doorway in a small cloud, as the double doors were kicked in, revealing another massive cave behind them.

This cave was well lit however and as you look inside, hundreds upon hundreds of makeshift houses and tents came into view.

They were built everywhere. On the ground, on the catwalks, on small ledges and massive flat rocks. Countless small fires and torches burned across the cave, illuminating a sea of people, wearing nothing but rags and worn clothing.

They mingled across the tents and makeshift houses, cooking something in large pots, washing their clothes or mending them.
You notice a few places that looked like shop stalls, or a trade market. People would go there and offer something, than seemingly get something in return.

An old man, covered in three layers of old clothing, was sitting close to the doorway, and as the double doors flew off their hinges with a deafening impact, the man emitted a startled shriek and attempted to crawl away from you:

"AAAGH! WHO IN SEVEN HELLS ARE YOU?!" He shouted in shock, trying to cover his face: "I DIDN'T KNOW THIS DOOR COULD OPEN!?"

Madelyn slowly stepped through the doorway and surveyed the area:
"No door, can, survive an encounter, with Maddie" she said in a disjointed fashion, staring at the cave with her eyes wide open.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

704Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 17 Aug - 16:06

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Naomi)

"Sure, but, why drive this far?" the mechanic looked at you in confusion, wiping mud of his hands: "You passed two other workshops on the way here" he looked at you, waiting a moment, then looked at the car owner:

"Oh, don't mind him. He's working with us" the mechanic tilted his head at the car owner and looked at you again:

"You can speak freely, don't worry about it" he said and headed off toward a dirty sink in the corner:

"So uhh.. why you really here?" he called, starting to wash his hands.

The car owner pulled out his cellphone and began looking at the screen, leaning against the wall, seemingly bored.

(Arnold)

"I.. don't... umm.." the employee started to mumble.

The police driver suddenly yanked him forward and grabbed his shirts collar:

"Listen to me you little shit. I was willing to kill an innocent woman to save Ted's daughter. What do you think I'm gonna do to a prick like you" the driver pulled the employee closer, their faces were only a few centimeters apart:
"...tell us where Ted's daughter is now, or I'll pull your guts out through your mouth and choke you with them... WHERE IS SHE!!" he loudly barked at his face.

"FIFTEENTH FLOOR!" the employee squealed, his lips quivering: "THE EXECUTIVES OFFICE! SHE'S WITH ONE OF THEIR AGENTS! HE'S TOLD TO KILL HER, IF WE DON'T HEAR FROM TED WITHIN AN HOUR!"

"How much time we have left!" The driver roared: "HOW MUCH TIME!"

"I DON'T KNOW! THERE'S NO TIME LEFT! PLEASE! DON'T KILL ME!" the employee cried loudly.

(The Hooded Figure)

The distorted voice of the hacker softly rang in the speaker:

"...-the man calling himself 'Bob' is an assassin. He was ordered to murder 'Jill' five minutes ago. The only reason he stopped, is because you interrupted him. He didn't want to implicate himself in murder.
The second he's out of your sight, he will murder 'Jill'-...
"

As she quietly spoke into your ear, Bob was continuously squinting in your general direction. His eyes narrowed. Its unclear if he can hear the other side of the cellphone conversation.

"...-continue to act naturally, as you did until now.. you're doing good" the hacker continued: "Let him feel that the danger has passed. Wait for him to lower his guard.
Then take him out.

The man is a skilled swordsman. Possibly augmented with cybernetic weapons. I advice against direct combat.
Catch him off guard and end it, before he realizes whats happening.
"

705Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 17 Aug - 16:57

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Naomi)

"Sure, but, why drive this far?" the mechanic looked at you in confusion, wiping mud of his hands: "You passed two other workshops on the way here" he looked at you, waiting a moment, then looked at the car owner:

"Oh, don't mind him. He's working with us" the mechanic tilted his head at the car owner and looked at you again:

"You can speak freely, don't worry about it" he said and headed off toward a dirty sink in the corner:

"So uhh.. why you really here?" he called, starting to wash his hands.

The car owner pulled out his cellphone and began looking at the screen, leaning against the wall, seemingly bored.

(Arnold)

"I.. don't... umm.." the employee started to mumble.

The police driver suddenly yanked him forward and grabbed his shirts collar:

"Listen to me you little shit. I was willing to kill an innocent woman to save Ted's daughter. What do you think I'm gonna do to a prick like you" the driver pulled the employee closer, their faces were only a few centimeters apart:
"...tell us where Ted's daughter is now, or I'll pull your guts out through your mouth and choke you with them... WHERE IS SHE!!" he loudly barked at his face.

"FIFTEENTH FLOOR!" the employee squealed, his lips quivering: "THE EXECUTIVES OFFICE! SHE'S WITH ONE OF THEIR AGENTS! HE'S TOLD TO KILL HER, IF WE DON'T HEAR FROM TED WITHIN AN HOUR!"

"How much time we have left!" The driver roared: "HOW MUCH TIME!"

"I DON'T KNOW! THERE'S NO TIME LEFT! PLEASE! DON'T KILL ME!" the employee cried loudly.

(The Hooded Figure)

The distorted voice of the hacker softly rang in the speaker:

"...-the man calling himself 'Bob' is an assassin. He was ordered to murder 'Jill' five minutes ago. The only reason he stopped, is because you interrupted him. He didn't want to implicate himself in murder.
The second he's out of your sight, he will murder 'Jill'-...
"

As she quietly spoke into your ear, Bob was continuously squinting in your general direction. His eyes narrowed. Its unclear if he can hear the other side of the cellphone conversation.

"...-continue to act naturally, as you did until now.. you're doing good" the hacker continued: "Let him feel that the danger has passed. Wait for him to lower his guard.
Then take him out.

The man is a skilled swordsman. Possibly augmented with cybernetic weapons. I advice against direct combat.
Catch him off guard and end it, before he realizes whats happening.
"

"Copy that Red Leader, will do" the Hooded Figure nods and chuckles "Just have that bet money waiting for me in my pidgeon hole by the time i get back, over and out." and with that, they turn off the phone.

"Okay, it seems the primary explosion did more internal damage than we thought, and the entire ground and first floors are now open-plan" they say to 'Bob' and 'Jill', "Command has sent a chopper to pick us up on the roof, so i hope neither of you have a problem with heights or puns"

706Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 17 Aug - 17:50

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

Moon stumbled a little, her legs struggling to stay standing. She let out a large cough, blood leaking from her mouth. She looked pale, and was pretty much being held up by Mist. The unicorn looked surprised at seeing the shouty old man, but didn't say anything.

(Mist)

Mist smiled, trying to look friendly, but she was pretty sure that her robotic arms kind of altered that. "Hello. Could you tell me where we are? And where we could find some medicine, or a doctor? We are just trying to find our way, and some of us are hurt." She said as she looked at Moon before picking her up completely, holding the coughing unicorn in her arms.

707Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 17 Aug - 18:39

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Angelo, Oboro)

Angelo jumped into the room, striking a pose.

"Fear not, old friend! We emerged from there in peace!"

Oboro walked in afterwards.
"What these people try to say, I hope, is that we need some help. We ran into something foul, and not all of us came out unharmed. Is there a possibility for medical attention? I assure you, we can pay you back for these services."

(Arnold)

"Thank you for the information! We won't endanger your life!"
He turned to the driver. "I'm going up there. One opponent is no problem for me. I trust you that he won't rat us out to the cops."

He begins moving the stuff from the door, and once he made a sufficient opening, he slips through. With that, he makes a dash sto the stairs, planning to head up.

708Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 17 Aug - 22:33

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"Not much use for money here" The old man said, squinting at you: "Worm clothes and food would be a much better currency. But its not for me to charge"

He slowly turned around and pointed further into the slums: "You are, in the Labyrinth. The city, under a city. This is where the outcasts end up. Those who, can't pay for a home, or, too sick to work, or forced to run from the people up top. They all end up here..

Under the catwalks, by the left wall, you'll find an old, armored van. A man lives there, who, knows his way around a wound. Go see him, maybe he can help you" the old man said, looking at you again.

"Thank you" Madelyn slightly bowed, before marching into the slums. Her disjointed voice visibly startled the old man and he followed her wearily with his sight, as she walked passed him.

The van wasn't hard to find. After several minutes, you spotted it, parked by the wall of the cave. Its wheels missing.
Someone had built a makeshift wooden fence around it. More for show, or keeping a boundary, if anything. The wooden fence was very short and made out of an occasional stick, connected via rope to some other sticks in the ground.

Something resembling a short gate was in the middle of the fence, hanging open for all to pass.

The vans back doors were open and various mechanical tools and cybernetic parts were hanging down from its doors and roof.

A unicorn in his late thirties, wearing a dirty coat, was sitting on the vans floor, his feet hanging down from the van, and chewing on a very long tooth pick.

As you approach, his eyes immediately zero in on you. He seems alarmed and unsure what to expect.

"Excuse me, sir" Madelyn stepped forward and called: "My friends require, medical, attention"

The unicorn stared at her. His jaw hung open and his toothpick fell to the ground: "...what the bloody hell is this" he called, staring at Madelyn:
"You brought a Rumba in here? This is a banned model. You know you can't build Rumbas to look like people. Its against the law" he said, shifting his eyes to you and frowning.

"A Rumba?.." Madelyn slowly repeated, you heard a note of confusion in her voice.

The unicorn scowled at her: "Get this vacuum cleaner out my yard! Do you know what the police will do, if they find her here!?"

"Madelyn is not equipped to, clean vacuums" Madelyn said, looking at the man with an unblinking stare.

The unicorn ignored her completely, scowling at you: "Whoever's remote controlling her, get her to march out of my yard!" he pointed away somewhere: "We don't need banned Rumbas here!"

"Objection. Madelyn is not, a Rumba. Madelyn is, a real girl" Madelyn said. Something of a frown began to form on her face.

"That's nice" the unicorn smiled at her: "You programmed her to be sassy. March away Pinocchio, wait a few dozen meters away"

"Such rudeness" Madelyn quietly said.

709Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 17 Aug - 22:34

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Arnold, The Hooded Figure)

The staircase of the stock exchange was very wide and massive. Each step made a significant echo, that rapidly spread throughout the area.

As Arnold began his climb upward, he could hear three other figures, a few floors above him. The three figures seem to be moving upward as well, raising even higher into the building.

As the Hooded Figure, together with Bob and Jill, entered the staircase on the 15th floor and began going up, Bob suspiciously looked around, squinting in the darkness:

"..they sent a chopper, just for the three of us?" he called, as the three began climbing up.

"..I think I heard someone below us.." Jill quietly called and looked over the guard rail, to where Arnold was climbing.

710Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 18 Aug - 0:27

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon and Mist)

Mist looked to Madelyn "Please, just go back a little. We need his help to patch some of us up. Don't alarm him." She said quietly, smiling. Moon coughed violently, her body shaking in Mists arms. Mist then sighed and looked at the man "Don't worry about Madelyn, she won't harm you."

711Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 18 Aug - 13:37

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Madelyn quietly looked at the unicorn for several seconds, then turned on her heels and walked away.

When she was just outside the wooden fence, she stopped and sat down, leaning against one of the sticks in the fence. Her back towards the unicorn.

Tomas slowly stepped closer to the van, still helping Mira walk: "Please, my friends are dying. They need help! Is there anything you can do"

"Yes" the unicorn grimly nodded, getting up on his feet: "I was a doctor. Once.
There are some clean sheets in the van. Take them and lay them in the yard, so your friends will have a place to rest.
I don't have any beds I'm afraid. The conditions here are poor. But, we make due with what he have.

Lay your friends down, tell them to rest. I'll be back momentarily with the medical gear needed" he said and walked inside the van, momentarily fading from sight.

A few moments passed, before your radio buzzed and a familiar raspy voice came through:

"This is Clopin. Communications have been restored. They are no longer jamming me.
We've.. reached an understanding with our adversaries... they stop jamming me and, my hacker doesn't release the Gene Virus. Its amazing what people do, when you scare them enough.

Tell me your status. I'll see what I can do to help you reach Zarovee's lab
"

712Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 18 Aug - 15:03

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Arnold, The Hooded Figure)

The staircase of the stock exchange was very wide and massive. Each step made a significant echo, that rapidly spread throughout the area.

As Arnold began his climb upward, he could hear three other figures, a few floors above him. The three figures seem to be moving upward as well, raising even higher into the building.

As the Hooded Figure, together with Bob and Jill, entered the staircase on the 15th floor and began going up, Bob suspiciously looked around, squinting in the darkness:

"..they sent a chopper, just for the three of us?" he called, as the three began climbing up.

"..I think I heard someone below us.." Jill quietly called and looked over the guard rail, to where Arnold was climbing.

"There are other members of Red Squadron deployed throughout the building to look for survivors, and some of them are already on the roof" the Hooded Figure explained "The guy below us is probably Red Six, so just act as if he isn't there; don't worry, everyone else does."

713Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 18 Aug - 17:28

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Angelo, Oboro)

Oboro went to get a sheet for herself, and spread it on the ground.
"Hmmm... Not a bad texture. Maybe... Not now, later."

She sat on it, carefully getting her clothes removed from her shoulder. A task made more difficult with the cloths being drenched with coagulated blood, and fear of exposure.

Angelo leaned against the house, listening in on what the others would say.

(Arnold)

When he heard the footsteps, he began to makes his way up faster. His footsteps were especially loud, and it was clear he was getting closer.

"A lucky break for me this time!"

Or so he thought, as he ran right into a certain invisible man.

714Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 18 Aug - 18:19

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Blue, blonde and purple wrote:(Angelo, Oboro)

Oboro went to get a sheet for herself, and spread it on the ground.
"Hmmm... Not a bad texture. Maybe... Not now, later."

She sat on it, carefully getting her clothes removed from her shoulder. A task made more difficult with the cloths being drenched with coagulated blood, and fear of exposure.

Angelo leaned against the house, listening in on what the others would say.

(Arnold)

When he heard the footsteps, he began to makes his way up faster. His footsteps were especially loud, and it was clear he was getting closer.

"A lucky break for me this time!"

Or so he thought, as he ran right into a certain invisible man.

"Unless he runs straight into you and blows your cover" the Hooded Figure adds as Arnold deflects off the force field spell they still had up around themselves. They then waste no time and fire off a freezing spell at 'Bob' to incapacitate him whilst he's still surprised.

715Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 18 Aug - 18:41

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Arnold)

He barely noticed the forcefield, being used to collissions with more powerful forces. He pointed at the man taking the girl hostage.

~Got to think of something, fast!~

"I come in Ted's place to speak!"

716Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 18 Aug - 19:45

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon and Mist)

Mist took one of the sheets and lay it down on the ground. She then gently placed Moon onto it, rolling her onto her side. Moon coughed and wheezed loudly. Mist then stood back and checked for any damage on her arms.

717Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 18 Aug - 20:18

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Blue, blonde and purple wrote:(Arnold)

He barely noticed the forcefield, being used to collissions with more powerful forces. He pointed at the man taking the girl hostage.

~Got to think of something, fast!~

"I come in Ted's place to speak!"

"Yeah, might as well take no chances" the Hooded Figure shrugged and fired another freezing spell at Arnold.

718Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 18 Aug - 21:37

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Violet moves her shakey hands to her ear, "w-w-w-w-we... Almost d-d-died up there..." her voice was broken and weak, "J-J-Jane... Was... D-Damaged b-but still a-alive..." she says trying to piece together the situation without bursting into tears, "I-I..." her hand drops as tears roll down her cheeks.

Rain places her bow down. Taking a seat among her friends she sighs as clopin comes over her earpiece, "fuckin' hell..." she sighs, "whatever you did clop keep doing it..."

719Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 18 Aug - 22:20

Dan One

Dan One

(Serena)
"Jane....remembered," Serena added in "but, I don't think...it's the memory you...want."

The mare slowly sat down on the ground. Seeming to either ignore or forget about the sheets.

720Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 20 Aug - 16:13

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"Uhu.." Clopin acknowledged: "What did Jane remember?"

"I am a 3rd Generation, Anti-Terrorist Suppression Weapon" Madelyn called into her earpiece: "My codename is Madelyn"

"Good" Clopin replied: "What else"

"Nothing.." Madelyn quietly said.

"Keep trying" Clopin called: "Your objective remains the same. Madelyn must reach the lab, so Dr. Zarovee can examine her. As long as she lives, so do my hostages."

"Subject. Clopin" Madelyn firmly said into her earpiece: "You have been classified, as a, Terrorist Threat. I will, Find you"

"Good luck with it" Clopin smugly replied: "But first you're going to reach Dr. Zarovee's lab, or my hostages are going to be severely injured, do you understand, Madelyn?"

"...understood" Madelyn quietly said. A visibly frown had formed on her face, for the first time since her awakening.

She slowly rose to her feet and looked behind her, where the Unicorn was already well in the process of administering medical care to everyone in the yard.

He slowly moved from patient to patient, disinfecting the wounds, stitching them and applying some sort of ointment and magical spell on the area. Then tying it up with a hard pressing bandage.
With the more severe wounds, he spent several minutes, slowly chanting something and waving his hands over the injured area. A faint green glow surrounded his palms.

After the work was done, he slowly took a seat on the ground, in the middle of everyone and released a heavy sight. He appears to be exhausted.

"Pardon me" Madelyn called onto him: "Do you have, any Tilerium Laced, Cybernetic Limbs, my friends could use?"

"What? No!" the unicorn angrily waved his hand at her: "I told you to stay away! I have nothing of the sort!"

"Your van matches the schematics of a Zerber Unit Police Van" Madelyn quietly said: "Stand by, accessing Police Database. Running a search for subjects visual portrait" Her eyes shot up. She stood on her tip toes and stretched upward, as some sort of pale green glow appeared over her body.

Madelyn gasped and the glow faded: "...subject... James Miller. Doctor. Cybernetic Surgery Specialization" she slowly called in a disjointed voice:

"Contracted to the Adelheid Police Department, for the period of 5 years. Objective - Cybernetically Augmenting the Members of The Police Zerber Unit. And. Monitoring Their Vital Signs.

Doctor James Miller was last seen, three months ago, when he stole a Zerber Police Van, stockpiled with military grade cybernetics. James Miller is now in breach of his contract and charged with Adelheids P.D. property theft.

There is a, standing warrant for his arrest" Madelyn stopped stretching upward and stood normally, staring at the unicorn. Then blinked, in a very eerie, deliberate fashion.

"I! I don't-..." Miller angrily waved his hand at Maddie and jumped to his feet: "Where the hell did you get this Rumba?! Who's controlling her!!" he looked at everyone, searching their hands for a computer or a remote control and scowling.

"Madelyn does Not Require, Remote Control" Maddie quietly said, staring at him: "Maddie can function autonomously" she took a step forward, maintaining eye contact:

"I have cause to believe that, you have Military Grade Cybernetics in your Possession. We would like to Have Them Please, Thank you"

"I.. I have nothing!" Miller angrily waved his hand in dismissal. His eyes darting left and right in anxiety: "My van is filled with nothing but junk!"

Madelyn slowly blinked, watching him: "...judging by the Increased Heart Rate, and, Pupil dilation, I speculate that the doctor is lying, with 87% certainty"

"God damn vacuum cleaner.." the unicorn gritted his teeth, scowling at her.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Sun 20 Aug - 16:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

721Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 20 Aug - 16:13

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Arnold, The Hooded Figure)

Bob proved to be more agile than he let on. The moment he saw a flash of magic light, he dodged to the left, the freezing spell missing him by inches.

The next second he jumped and kicked the Hooded Figure in the chest with both legs, sending him flying at Arnold and making both topple down the stairs, onto the floor below.

Jill screamed and slammed her shoulder into the nearest door, smashing it open and disappearing inside the doorway of the 19th floor. Her silhouette quickly faded inside the darkness.

Bob scowled and pulled out a crooked knife from his belt, then moved through the doorway and slowly followed Jill's path.

722Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 20 Aug - 16:57

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Arnold, The Hooded Figure)

Bob proved to be more agile than he let on. The moment he saw a flash of magic light, he dodged to the left, the freezing spell missing him by inches.

The next second he jumped and kicked the Hooded Figure in the chest with both legs, sending him flying at Arnold and making both topple down the stairs, onto the floor below.

Jill screamed and slammed her shoulder into the nearest door, smashing it open and disappearing inside the doorway of the 19th floor. Her silhouette quickly faded inside the darkness.

Bob scowled and pulled out a crooked knife from his belt, then moved through the doorway and slowly followed Jill's path.

The force field spell protected the Hooded Figure from the fall damage, and was dispelled. They then waste no time in casting it again whilst running back up the stairs and through the door after Bob, scanning the room for him and Jill, as well as advantageous terrain and improvised weapons.

723Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 20 Aug - 17:49

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Sir... Ouf friend is missing her hand...." violet says trying to pull herself together, "w-why bother stealing cybernetics if you aren't going to use them... Seems... Selfish..." she pulls an orange from her fanny pack and takes a bite, using her fangs to peel it.

Rain looks to maddie, "goddamn... I like you..." she chuckles.

724Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 20 Aug - 19:19

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Angelo, Oboro)

"So, you're technically a criminal." Oboro said, pinching the bridge of her nose. After that, she looked at the doctor, her arm still in the sling.

"Well, if there's one thing I've heard a lot, it's to get a motive as well. So tell me, what was the reason behind that? I doubt someone steals implants just to see if they can get away with it. And with so many crippled down here..."

Angelo observed the scene. ~Maddie... As it seems, whoever made her was able to create life somewhat. But at the very least, it's still bound to it's own laws. It's too bound to it's programming to understand good or evil. But the same goes for others. I hope that blue girl gets it's to a safe solution, Or else there will be more enemies.~

He then looks down. ~Then what about that woman though? Why does she want to tear her country out of the Union? With how logical she is, she shouldn't have any ground. Is patriotism that strong in Equestria?~

(Arnold)

A cold washes over him. "Would you mind, I'm- OOMPH! Urgh..."

Laying on a staircase after being hit by a guy, he gets up and follows as well. He arms himself silently as he goes into the room.

"Where is that sneak?"

725Digital Waltz - Page 29 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 20 Aug - 20:18

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon and Mist)

Moon sat up and looked about, watching the unfolding events quietly. Mist sighed, holding her arm behind her back with her hand razors extended. "We can pay you. Please."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next