The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Waltz

+3
Rogue Fire
Dallas courtright
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 40]

726Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 20 Aug - 23:29

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"With what money..." she crosses her arms, "Violet could give him a fruit but thats about it... I have some credits but i need those for my men back home..." she frowns, she had slipped up in front of mist and everyone else in front of her, "...because uh... I live in a big house... With many butlers..." that wasnt exactly false but not exactly true either.

Violet frowns, "do you have sulfer... And... Have you guys made any charcoal? Rain do you have a knife i can barrow?"

"Huh? Yeah..." rain pulls out her pocket knife and gives it to Violet.

Violet takes it and looks aroumd for a large peice of wood.

Last edited by Violet Night on Mon 21 Aug - 3:26; edited 1 time in total

727Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 21 Aug - 1:44

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Mist)

Mist sighed "I can transfer cash electronically. I have quite a lot of money, my line of work pays well. Well enough for me to get an expensive apartment and five fake people for me to be, complete with passports and paperwork." She chuckled and pulled her phone out of her pocket.

728Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 21 Aug - 7:08

Dan One

Dan One

(Serena)
"Wold...payment for the medical...survives...make you more...open?" Serena slowly turned to Miller. She slowly pulls her wallet from her bag. Her movements just as slow and staggered as her speech.
"And...this..." she gestures to Madelyn "is...so much more than a...Rumba. She...is...perfection.

729Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 22 Aug - 9:58

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Maddie looked away: ".....Madelyn is not perfect. Madelyn is Madelyn"

As you look around the area, you notice a few camp fires here and there, and a small stockpile of wood, laying beside the caves wall. You don't see any sulfur or charcoal however, at least on first glance.

Miller frowned, pointing his finger at you: "...you've got some nerve calling me selfish, after I treated you.."

He lowered his hand and sighed: "Aye, I stole the bloody cybernetics. Military grade ones too. Took as much as I could carry and drove off. It won't make a difference to the police department up top. Just a drop in the water. They will barely notice the loss.

Still. Had to be done. I spent months working for them, implanting cybernetics and improving them for the police department, but once I realized what my work was being used for, I left. And took as many cybernetics I could carry, so they won't be able to use at least some of them"

Tom frowned slightly, looking at Miller: "..what your work was used for?... what do you mean? How did they use your work?"

"Open your eyes son. You're wearing chains! All of you!" Miller angrily waved his hand:
"The Digital Age has come, and with it, the ultimate control of information!

They monitor everything, your calls, your credit card transactions, your movement.
Take a walk around the city, at every street corner you'll notice a security camera. Watching, listening, recording.

And if you say something They don't like, its down to the Labyrinth for you.

Over the past 3 months, the UNN news studio has fired well over 50% of its employees. Because they didn't fall in line, or refused to stay quiet. Their license was illegally revoked. They are no longer able to work in the industry.

Over a thousand Batponies have lost their jobs, due to the 'Vampire Scare'. A myth, talking about fanatics, that lurk in the shadows, still following in Marek's footsteps.
Not many want to employ someone who can turn out to be a 'Disciple of Marek'.

Government figures, military officials, anyone, Any One who dared to speak up, or noticed that something was happening, had eventually found himself smeared on national television. His life destroyed, his career tanked.

These people have lost their jobs, their homes, their families.

Forced to live in the streets, they eventually found themselves in the Labyrinth, the only place where nobody bothered them.

And all of this madness, was enforced by the Adelheid's Police Department" Miller sighed and looked at Tomas:
"...I shouldn't blame you though.. the Adelheid's P.D. was simply turned into another puppet"

Tomas grimaced, looking at the doctor: "..I've heard rumors... hell, we all have.. but, what you're describing... it comes close to a conspiracy theory"

"Its no longer a theory son" Miller exhaled: "It already happened. And we lost.

Everyone in the city, is their puppet. You either work for them, or they destroy you. Bit by bit. Slowly and subtly, until you find yourself in the street.

They already have full control of this city, and in a few days, they will have full control of the world.

We lost this battle before it even began" Miller heavily sighed: "They won"

"Who's They???" Mira exclaimed in bewilderment.

"They! The ominous figures! The puppet masters that lurk in the dark!" Miller was close to foaming from the mouth:
"The people who actually control the Union!
The Councilors are just pawns, public figures dancing on strings. They have no free will anymore! They're just puppets, dancing to someone's tune. Controlled by the real masters of this world..."

Madelyn slowly blinked and shifted in place, her joints emitting a few metalic clicks:

"...it appears Doctor Miller, has spent, too much time, living alone in dark caves..."

"I'M NOT INSANE DAMN YOU!" Miller shook his fist in the air: "They control everything! And they've already won!"

"Doctor Miller" Madelyn quietly called: "Me and, my friends have come under attack by... hostile forces. They are unlike anything we have faced before.

A 3rd Generation, Anti-Terrorist Suppression Weapons. Similar models, to, myself. In our current state, we stand no feasible chance against them.

If they attack again, it will more than likely, result in our doom.

For us to have a chance, at, defeating them, we must acquire Military Grade, Tilerium Laced Cybernetics. I have reason to believe you possess some.

We would like to take as much as we can, thank you"

Miller slowly exhaled and wiped the sweat from his face: "...fine... whatever... I'll fetch a full catalogue of what I have.." He shuffled towards his van, waving his hand around the cave:

"And forget about paying me. I don't need it. Worry about the other folks living down here.. they need it more than I do.."

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

730Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 22 Aug - 9:58

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Arnold, The Hooded Figure)

As you enter the 19th floor, a massive office maze open before you. Dozens of office work stations, separated by short wooden walls, filled every inch of this area. Neatly organized into perfect rows.

Standing on the tip of your toes, you could see above all the furniture and examine the entire floor. There were dozens of work station rows here. Each work station had a desk, a computer and some drawers. Each work station provided a lot of room to hide in.

The entire floor was pitch dark and completely filled with bizarre shadows, cast by the street lights outside of the building.

You noticed Jill running between two rows of work stations. She's sprinting away from you, in a direct line.

Bob was nowhere in sight.

731Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 22 Aug - 11:50

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Violet picks out some of the wood and brushs off the flames she moves to the camp fire picking out s few peices of blackened wood to use as charcoal for the timebeing. She continues to scavange for a small pipe, a spring, and a knob. She also searches for a decent sized rock or hammer, she also looks for sulfer.

Rain looks to him with a sigh, she looks to her arm and frowns... "Mmgh.." she growls clutching her hand closed and clenching her teeth, "all you need is that blade..." she whispers to herself. Looking away she felt she needed this... But she promised Harle. To be a commander she had to prove that she was better then those opposing her but the odds were unevenly matched... She needed to even the odds. That blade would add a new option to her ranged arsonal... It would give her the advantage in melee...

She was going to get it.

732Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 22 Aug - 12:23

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Arnold, The Hooded Figure)

As you enter the 19th floor, a massive office maze open before you. Dozens of office work stations, separated by short wooden walls, filled every inch of this area. Neatly organized into perfect rows.

Standing on the tip of your toes, you could see above all the furniture and examine the entire floor. There were dozens of work station rows here. Each work station had a desk, a computer and some drawers. Each work station provided a lot of room to hide in.

The entire floor was pitch dark and completely filled with bizarre shadows, cast by the street lights outside of the building.

You noticed Jill running between two rows of work stations. She's sprinting away from you, in a direct line.

Bob was nowhere in sight.

"We'll leave discussing context for later, right now we have to prioritise keeping that girl alive" the Hooded Figure says to Arnold as he prepares to run after Jill "We both make a run for her down different routes, so the man can only attack one of us, whilst the other gets her out of here; don't stop or come back for the one left behind."

733Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 22 Aug - 12:50

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

"I've heard of the theories, hell, I used to believe a load of them too. Once we get Madelyn to our destination, we should think about trying to find out the truth behind all this." She said, looking at the others as she slowly stood up.

(Mist)

Mist nodded and waited quietly for Miller to return. "Cover ups are something that is likely to be happening. I've seen plenty others." She looked down at the ground, shuddering slightly.

734Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 22 Aug - 13:18

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Arnold)

"That's not how I work, sir." He said surely. "Letting one person die for another is a grave crime. No, you're going in there, while I stay here. At some point they need to get out of here, which they must through here."

He looks around the room, looking for other exits.

"I trust you can smoke them out. If you need help, give a warning. Now go forth, good sir!"

(Angelo, Oboro)

"I think I pass on the metal." Oboro said. "I still got my hand."

She goes to ponder. "Though, the council controlled, the police corrupt... It would explain a lot of the actions..."

Angelo spoke up. "Like how they were basically asking you to prostate yourself to them? While being conscripted?"

"Exactly!" The blue mare exclaimed. "But we need to know who "they" are."

735Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 22 Aug - 15:02

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

It takes several minutes, but Violet finds the materials she's looking for.

Madelyn slowly approached Rain and placed a hand on her shoulder:
"...don't force yourself, to do something you don't want.. Once a part of you is gone, you can never have it back..
The cybernetic limbs, may look real, but your body knows they're fake. It rejects them, on a subconscious level, like a, foreign body, that has no place being there.

The more you chip away, the less of you remains. Chip away too much.. and..." she went quiet. Her dead eyes staring at you.

"She's right" Miller called from the van. He was slowly shuffling towards you, holding a touch pad:
"You can install as many cybernetics as you want, so long as it doesn't exceed the digital count of the '6 Points of Essence'.

Anyone who ever tried to install more cybernetics past that point-..." Miller's eyes turned grave:
"...-they went insane, without fail. All of them. Your body, no, your mind knows that these limbs are fake.

Install too much of them, and your mind will reject your own body. It will start feeling as if you're not in control. As if your body is no longer your own.

A vast variety of mental illnesses will follow. And you will loose your mind... a bad way to go..."

Miller turned the touch pad in his hands and showed it to you:
"Go over what I have. But keep a look on your Essence Count. Don't ask me to installing anything that will exceed your 6 Point Limit. I don't need someone going crazy down here, with a chainsaw strapped to his hand"

"..you have a Chainsaw augmentation?" Tomas called: "..that weapon is against Union regulations of warfare"

"A Concealed Chainsaw augmentation" Miller said grimly: "What you hear on official channels, and what actually sits in the stockpiles, are two very different things.
Go through the list. There may be one or two things you don't see very often"

Miller walked closer and showed you his touch pad.

----------------
Cybernetic Arms:
----------------

Wrecker's Concealed Chainsaw - A Black Market Product. A cybernetic arm with a concealed chainsaw inside. Unfolds before use, replacing the arms fingers, until it folds back. An extremely deadly weapon, designed for simultaneous combat with multiple opponents.
Equipped with reinforced razors, the Concealed Chainsaw is able to cut through metal, if enough force is applied.
Essence cost: 2, for each arm.

Lavender Hand Razors - A cybernetic arm that has 5 long and deadly sharp razors, hidden in its 5 fingers. When triggered, the razors extend from the fingers. A deadly, cold weapon. May cut through weak metal.
Essence cost: 1, for each hand.

Concealed Cyberblade - A cybernetic arm with a concealed katana blade. When trigerred, the blade extends out of the arm. May cut through weak metal.
Essence cost: 1, for each arm.

Ballistic Cyberblade - A cybernetic arm with a concealed katana blade. When trigerred, the blade shoots out of the arm like a projectile,
capable of piercing armor. Ammo count: 2 blades in each arm. Effective range 5 meters. A deadly military grade weapon.

Monofilament Whip - An extremely sharp, thin, metal whip, concealed in the cyber arm. Capable of cutting through metal. A deadly military grade weapon.

Ballistic Fist - A cybernetic fist that can be fired as a projectile. Effective range 7 meters. The fist is attached to the cyberarm with a long metal chain.
Once fired, the fist can be retracted, when the chain pulls it back.
Can be used to swing across long gaps in terrain.

Shock Hand - A cybernetic hand with a taser built into its fist. When triggered, will stun organic targets. Recharge time 2 minutes.

Induction DataJack - Cybernetic arm with a concealed computer built into it, capable of wired and wireless communication. Military grade. A favorite of infiltration agents and hackers.

Verria Tech Cyberarm - Basic replacement limb, mimics the form and function of a biological arm. Civilian grade model.

Sarashiki Cyberarm - These cybernetic arms are augmented beyond the capabilities of their organic counterparts. Significantly increases arm strength.

-----------------------------
Cybernetic Body Enhancements:
-----------------------------

The Mechanized Wing Pack - A Pair of Metal Wings, connected to the users spine. The wings can fold and be concealed inside the user's back, or unfold to full length, before use.
The Wings do not flap and remain in a fixed position. Instead, they allow flight via 3 small engines, installed along each wings length.
The wings use fuel to power their engines. Two fuel tanks are installed and concealed in the users back, which connect to the wings engines. Two full tanks of fuel, allow an average flight time of 1 hour, before they must be refueled again.
!!!WARNING - FUEL TANKS ARE FLAMMABLE - AVOID DIRECT DAMAGE TO THE FUEL TANKS!!!
Essence cost: 2

Lavender Dermal Plating - A military grade layer of armor, woven under the skin. Provides significant protection against cold weapons.

Kevlar Bone Lacing - The bones are coated in Kevlar armor, providing significant protection. Allows bones to sustain more pressure before breaking

Pain Editor - A cluster of specialized nervous tissue that filters out pain responses, temporarily reducing pain.
Essence cost: 1

Lei-Tech Skillwires - A skillwire system designed to give the user more control over thrown weapons and projectile weapons.
Increases precision and accuracy.
Essence cost: 1

Reflex Trigger - Woven over the spine. Significantly boosts the users reflexes.

Platelet Factory - Lessens the trauma from recently inflicted wounds by increasing the thrombocyte production. Heals the users most recent wound.

----------------
Cybernetic Legs:
----------------

Hydraulic Jack - Two cybernetic legs that boost the users sprinting speed to an incredible degree. Lasts for 30 seconds. Must cool down after use. Comes in pairs, two legs only.

NereusTechnology Cyberlegs - Two cybernetic legs. This model boosts the agility of the user and is popular among performance acrobats and athletes. Comes in pairs, two legs only.

Verria Tech Cyberleg - Basic replacement limb, mimics the form and function of a biological leg. Civilian grade model.
Essence cost: 1, for each leg.

----------------
Cybernetic Eyes:
----------------

BrightLight System - High energy flashbulbs hidden in the cybereye. When triggered, blinds an enemy. Just like a flashbang, without the bang.
In addition, protects the user from sudden bright flashes of light, by automatically tinting the incoming image.
Essence cost: 1, for each eye.

Vision Magnification Eyes - Significantly enhances the users vision, allows to see much further and with significant accuracy. A favorite of long range combatants and surveillance units.
Essence: 1, for each eye

Thermal Vision - When Thermal mode is enabled, the user can see objects by detecting their heat signatures. The world appears in black and white.
Hot objects appear as dark. Cold objects appear as white. Thermal mode can be inabled and disabled at will.

Night Vision - When enabled, allows the user to see in the dark. Can be inabled and disabled at will.

Motion sensors - When enabled, allows the user to see only the objects that are currently in motion. Innert objects become invisible.
This mode can be enabled and disabled at will.

Broad Spectrum Enhancement - Allows the user to see infra-red and ultra violet light. A favorite of infiltration units. Allows the detection
of laser based trip mines and similar laser based technology.

736Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 22 Aug - 15:03

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(The Hooded Figure, Arnold)

As you examine the room, you notice an elevator door to your left, some 5 meters away.

The floor remained eerily quiet. Only the police sirens outside could be heard, down on the ground level.

Bob was still nowhere in sight.

Jill ran through the entire room and ended up at a dead end. A giant window was in front of her and she leaned on it, looking outside. The window was closed and extremely tall, taking up the space from floor to the ceiling.

You notice a magical glow appear and surround Jill's horn. She's casting something.

737Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 22 Aug - 15:25

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

"is it just me who doesn't feel like getting bits of metal surgically stuck to me?" Moon frowned, looking at the list quietly. "The whole idea of cybernetics creeps me out slightly. However, the reflex trigger could prove useful with my combat style."

(Mist)

Mist looked at the list. "I've already used 2 essence, on my arms. I might be tempted by some more cybernetics." She said, looking at the list again. "Might like to get the bone lacing." Mist looked at her right arm, the blades appearing for a moment before sinking into her fingers again.

Last edited by Silent Mist/Moon Dusts on Tue 22 Aug - 15:41; edited 1 time in total

738Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 22 Aug - 15:35

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"I'll take that chainsaw..." she looks away taking a deep breath before sighing, "yeah... That'll work..." she looks to her hand pulling off her leather cover, the two mechanical fingers looking back at her, the arm was her right arm, "i-..."

She sighs, "no... Mabye... I'll just go find a chainsaw up top... I dont..." she slowly sits down, "I feel helpless against these things... Getting a cybernetic will help me fight them but..." she rests her head in her hands, "I need to think about Harle..." she sighs.

Violet was rather quite as she assembled her rough blueprints, she was wittling down wood at the moment, mixing the charcoal and sulfer into a fine powder. She pulls out small viles of plant seeds... They looked incredibly dry now. Violet sighs and opens the cork dumping the seeds out and replacing them with the black powder she was making.

It seemed to have her full attention, bringing her mind off her mental pain.

739Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 22 Aug - 17:06

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Blue, blonde and purple wrote:(Arnold)

"That's not how I work, sir." He said surely. "Letting one person die for another is a grave crime. No, you're going in there, while I stay here. At some point they need to get out of here, which they must through here."

He looks around the room, looking for other exits.

"I trust you can smoke them out. If you need help, give a warning. Now go forth, good sir!"

(Angelo, Oboro)

"I think I pass on the metal." Oboro said. "I still got my hand."

She goes to ponder. "Though, the council controlled, the police corrupt... It would explain a lot of the actions..."

Angelo spoke up. "Like how they were basically asking you to prostate yourself to them? While being conscripted?"

"Exactly!" The blue mare exclaimed. "But we need to know who "they" are."

"Fine, but if you think you can take him by yourself, good luck to you" the Hooded Figure calls as they run off.

Last edited by The Hooded Figure on Tue 22 Aug - 17:23; edited 1 time in total

740Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 22 Aug - 17:23

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(The Hooded Figure, Arnold)

As you examine the room, you notice an elevator door to your left, some 5 meters away.

The floor remained eerily quiet. Only the police sirens outside could be heard, down on the ground level.

Bob was still nowhere in sight.

Jill ran through the entire room and ended up at a dead end. A giant window was in front of her and she leaned on it, looking outside. The window was closed and extremely tall, taking up the space from floor to the ceiling.

You notice a magical glow appear and surround Jill's horn. She's casting something.

The Hooded Figure makes their way down one of the small corridors dividing the work units up, shifting from wall to wall towards Jill's position. To create a distraction, they summon some spikes of crystal to form in the work units adjacent to another corridor, as if they were running along that one and using the crystal to flush out anyone ahead of them.

741Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 22 Aug - 18:33

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Angelo, Oboro)

Angelo rubbed his chin. "I know my left eye has been damned to bear the device of seeing the path taken, but the last foes we faced..."

Oboro perked up. "Yeah, you have thought of something?"

The oddball nodded. "The foes that did a number on us, they were decked out so much they had no breath at all."

The blue mare acts stunned. "Yeah. They were Rumba. Was that not obvious?"

Angelo took a pose he thought made him look mysterious. "Perhaps. But what if it's a step beyond Rumba? One that is vital to know what "Jane" was." He looks at Dr. Miller. "I must speak with you! There is much we need to learn!"

(Arnold)

He stood broadly in front of the door, axe at the ready. If someone wanted to escape through there, they'd had to force him. He looks at what he could, pondering if there was a way around the maze. In an open terrain, he would stand a better chance against a knife.

742Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Wed 23 Aug - 21:48

Dan One

Dan One

(Serena)
Serena, who had been staring at Madelyn, now slowly turned and looked at the list "I'll take...NereusTechnology Cyberlegs and... two Night Vision mods."

(Radiance)
"The mind going insane, hmm" Radiance had started slowly pacing back and forth "How deep does this corruption go? Could someone say, still act on subconscious hypnotism? Say a neurochip and Marek's mind control virus?"

(Naomi)
"Well, since there's nothing really to do would you be ok if I used your shop to tinker with my bike?" Naomi pulled off her helmet "Plus, if you're willing or able, I have questions about the ones paying"

743Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 24 Aug - 9:40

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Naomi)

"Why do you wonna know that?" the mechanic asked, raising an eyebrow: "We're working with the black market. The less you know, the safer we'll all be, if the cops come snooping"

The car owner finished typing on his cellphone and stuck it in his pocket, then silently looked at you.

The mechanic looked around the place and sighed: "Afraid I'll be closing up shop in a few minutes, so that's a no on the bike tinkering"

(Arnold, The Hooded Figure)

As you examine the office floor again, it seems its filled with narrow passages, circling the work stations. You don't seem to notice much open area in the vicinity.

There was still no sign of Bob. The office remained deathly quiet, almost completely covered in shadow.

Several moments pass, before the Hooded Figure reached Jill. She stopped casting her spell and turned around, pressing her back against the closed window and looking at you in fear.

744Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 24 Aug - 9:46

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"It is not only you, Moon Dusts" Madelyn quietly called: "I, do not wish, for bits of metal, to be surgically stuck to me, either"

Miller shifted his gaze to Radiance, his expression became horrified:
"Dear god son, what the hell are you saying" Miller quietly said:

"Stuff someone with cybernetics, until they go insane, then shove a Neurochip into their skull while they're at it? ... what kind of freak show would emerge after that?

An insane puppet, forced to watch as someone tugs on its strings?"

Mira turned away, her face growing pale: "...I think I'm gonna be sick.." she loudly exhaled.

"That's.." Tomas quietly called: "..that's not possible, right? ... People wouldn't... I mean it wouldn't be allowed to.. they wouldn't... right?.."

"I don't know" Miller grimly waved off his hand: "I don't want to know. Just take your cybernetics and go. We have enough problems down here" he said, looking at everyone.

Madelyn turned and began walking away from the yard.

"Maddie!" Mira called to her.

Madelyn briefly stopped, turning her head: "...I wish to be, alone, for some time. I will rejoin you, once you have been, re-equipped with your new, gear" she said, before turning and slowly walking away. Each move robotic and deliberate.

Miller sighed in exhaustion and sent a hand through his hair. He waited a moment, then looked at you again:

"...right, listen. Forgot to mention with all the drama, I nicked several experimental weapons, when I took off in the van.

They're not cybernetics. Just weapons you can strap to your arm, and remove them whenever you want.

They're not as strong as a cybernetic, not as durable and they don't do as much damage. But if you don't want any cybernetic surgery, this is a good choice"

He showed you the list on his touch pad: "Decide on what you want and let me know, I have to get the equipment ready.

He then looked at Angelo: "Yes mate, what did you want to know?"

The touch pad showed the following:

----------------------------------
Concealed Extending Blade
----------------------------------
A katana blade, strapped to the users forearm with a series of leather and metal straps. Can be concealed under clothing. Flexing your fist, triggers the mechanism that extends the blade outward, to be used in close quarters combat.
A favorite of infiltration units.

-----------------
Armor Buster
-----------------
A metal glove, with a long spike mounted on top. Punching an object with enough force, triggers a mechanism that extends the spike forward, at a maddening velocity.
Designed to break through Heavy Armor and Dermal Plating.

745Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 24 Aug - 9:55

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

"I already have a sword. But should I get another blade. Then again, is my sword able to do enough damage?" She drew her sword "Forged in Canterlot, personally enchanted. Very expensive, my second favourite sword." She ran her hand over the engraving.

(Mist)

Mist "I may need a blade of some sort. I do have razor blades but they have proven to be inadequate in these situations."

746Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 24 Aug - 9:55

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Concept art

Concealed Extending Blade

Digital Waltz - Page 30 Cassan10

Armor Buster

Digital Waltz - Page 30 Zenia-sah2-special-illustration

Digital Waltz - Page 30 Chara10-a

747Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 24 Aug - 10:17

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"Conventional cold weapons don't do so well against Rumbas, as a rule" Miller said: "Their armor is too thick, specifically designed to withstand cold weapon attacks.

Cybernetics are a whole other story.

Their cold weapons are forged from reinforced metal. Couple with the augmented strength that comes with any cybernetic, you can muster enough force to punch through the armor, even that of a Rumba.

The Armor Buster can do the same, albeit with slight less success. Still, it stands true to its name. You punch with that thing two or three times, the armor will cave in.

The Hand Razors are a deadly weapon as well, designed for close quarters combat.
Try slashing attacks, next time you're in battle. A few strikes will cut through armor like a knife through butter.
These razors are reinforced, extremely dangerous. Slashing attacks give them a lot of reach, hard to block and predict their movement. A good weapon, don't hesitate to use it"

748Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 24 Aug - 12:44

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"i'll take the armor buster..." she nods she looks at her hand and nods, "I... Yea." she huffs.

Violet is quitely working.

749Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 24 Aug - 19:32

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Angelo, Oboro)

"Any information you have on them", the poser asked dramatically. He raises his eyebrow to be clear. "After all, you must have some clue about what happened. And all mad ravings have one base of truth, as I've seen for myself."

He looked around. "And if you are here... Am I to think they may have gotten you as well to a degree?"

Oboro looked at the display. "In that case... I think the anti-armor fist might come in handy. Gotta ask if that can be reworked for a spear."

750Digital Waltz - Page 30 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 25 Aug - 2:14

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

"I'll take an extending blade then. I always favoured bladed weapons over blunt force." Moon smiled and hid her sword away again. "Though I never will understand the sudden need for ridiculously over the top and invasive technology. I mean, I don't understand wanting  to chop off your own limbs to replace them with metal."

(Mist)

"I'll take a blade as well" Mist mumbled quietly, still looking at her hands. She then pulled the sleeve away a little from the right arm of her shirt, looking at the scarring around where her flesh joined metal. She sighed, almost sadly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next