The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Waltz - Part 2

+2
Dan One
Disgruntled purple
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 32]

501Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 3 Feb - 1:54

Dan One

Dan One

(Frost)
While the voice is monologuing Frost takes a look at the other tiger, stripping its weapon off and seeing if there is any ammo to recover from it and if the weapon can be reloaded in any way. Whether or not she manages to obtain any more ammo once the party starts towards the door she takes up a position in the back lugging the big weapon forward.

"At least someone knows what's going on" Frost glances at Arnold then gestures to the door "Shall we help them knock?"

(Naomi)
"Great, now I have to fist a bitch" Naomi steps into the room. Her tone indicating that she is done with the conversation and any attempt on the voices end to convince her will fall on deaf ears. Stepping over to the broken door Naomi places it lengthwise aimed at the other side of the room. Picking it up she hefts it onto her shoulder, crouches, then shotputs it across the room in an arc.

Not expecting it to reach the other side, but, if there is any, expecting to set off any motion sensitive traps.

502Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 3 Feb - 16:31

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Maintenance Tunnel)

With each punch Naomi threw, the Spider lost balance, over and over again. Its legs became completely bent out of shape and unable to function. Its head began rapidly twisting about, attempting to bite Naomi, whenever she came too close.

The next second, Clopin popped out of the tunnel and violently threw out his whip. The barely visible wire wrapped over the Spiders neck and as Clopin pulled back, the head flew off from the chassis, loudly crashing over the floor.

Clopin quickly ducked and pulled out the Plume of Dusk from the robot, sticking the small microchip in his pocket.

The second Spider emitted a muffled shriek, as Burner slashed its carcass with her blade. The next second, the fist impacted over the Spiders armor. A deafening impact echoed over the factory, as the robots armor bent and broke out of shape.

The damage to the Spiders carcass was visible and severe. It loudly crashed onto the ground and began snapping its jaws, unable to move and staring daggers at Burner.

As Rogue observed the surroundings, you spot a series of conveyor belts, all in the process of constructing human prosthetic bodies.
Some of the machines that worked here, looked pretty sharp, especially several precise drills that helped to insert some sort of circuitry into the chassis.

"Naomi... why are you helping these people?" a distorted voice rang from above, just as five more Spider Tanks jumped down from the ceiling, a few dozen meters away from you.

Clopin grew pale and pointed at the small door, on the other side of the factory:

"RUN!" He yelled.

"Naomi... I don't think you thought this through.." the distorted voice echoed again, as the 5 Spiders began to advance:

"What do you think, is going to happen, when your superiors at your base, find out what you did to Dr. Zarovee's lab?

I don't know what the proper punishment will be, but I think its safe to say you will be dishonorably discharged from the Union Air Force.

With no hope of ever enlisting again, you can kiss your dream goodbye.

You will never be a pilot.
Your personal record, forever smeared by your actions. By going up against me, you are deliberately destroying your dream.

But you shouldn't have to.

I can delete the evidence. Alter facts and testimonies. You know I have the means, I have the Digital Waltz at my disposal.

I will make your service record clean and no one will EVER find out what happened.
"

The voice paused, as the 5 new Spiders advanced towards you:

"Join me. Naomi.
I need people like you.

People with purpose, who get the job done. People with a strong will of their own, who can help me shape the future.

The evidence against you, will be gone. I will bury the truth of Dr. Zarovee's lab.

I will fix your vertigo and put you into a pilots seat, of whatever aircraft and whatever air force service branch you want.

You will answer directly to me and help me shape this world, into a better future.
You will have your dream.

Think about this Naomi, think about it carefully.

Help me stop these people. Help me delay them for another 7 minutes and I will help you.

Forget them. They are not your friends. They are strangers to you.
You only met them this morning. You already left them once, you obviously can't care about them that much.

By siding with them, you have nothing to gain and everything to loose.

If they win, your life will be flushed down the toilet! The evidence against you will be left for everyone to see, your dream, effectively and irreversibly gone.

Or you can join me. I will make your dream a reality.
"

"Stick around" Rogue says as he uses his telekinesis to push the drills further down into the robot chassis, impaling them on the conveyor belts, and then hurries to catch up with the others in the storage room.

Last edited by Rogue Fire on Sat 3 Feb - 16:34; edited 1 time in total

503Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sat 3 Feb - 16:32

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(The Factory)

"Maybe so" the voice audibly nodded, in response to Burner: "Maybe so. But while I do these horrible things to shape a better future, you do it for fun.
That's why the Digital Waltz is necessary. And that's why, you need to be controlled. Via Neurochip, or blackmail. Take your pick.

The voice paused, before going on:

"Is that what this is about, Naomi? A sense of comradery? You're willing to destroy you life for Burner? Mmm, I wander if she'd do the same for you.

A bad time to grow a conscience, Naomi.
Just so you know, my offer still stands, until the timer runs out. In case you, change your mind.
"

Clopin ran inside the storage room, just as the Spiders crashed against the wall outside and emitted a long, piercing shriek.

Clopin dusted himself off and looked at his leg. There was a long cut there, from the wound in the maintenance tunnel. He crouched down and tried to rip off a piece of his jeans, then use it to tie up the wound.

"Burner, do you have a flash light?" Clopin called: "Its too dark in here.. can't see what I'm doing" he said, looking at his wound, then at the shelves in the storage room. It was still to dark to tell what's being stored here.

"I've got a spell, 'll that do?" Rogue asks as he enters the storage room and casts a light spell to illuminate the area.

504Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 4 Feb - 15:20

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Heart of the Digital Waltz)

As you examine the other tiger, it seems its weapon system was heavily damaged in the explosion. Its firing cannon and the ammunition blades have melted and fused together in several places.

A mad dash toward the final door, went by mostly in silence. The echo of your own racing heart and loud footsteps over the metal floor, were the only things ringing in your ears for a moment.

Without slowing down, Emerald made a running kick and blew the door off its hinges, the deafening impact momentarily ringing in your ears. Then, quiet.

You take a moment to get a hold of your new surroundings. A massive open space with a high ceiling. Strange tubes and wires ran along the floor and ceiling. Bizarre, eerie looking machines lined the walls. Some of them looked like surgical tables, with straps and strange cranes hanging over them.

Everything looks unnaturally clean. Not a speck of dust or dirt anywhere. The whole thing vaguely reminded you of a twisted operating room.

Most of the room was covered in darkness and you couldn't see anyone. Kaylee squinted and tightened her grip on the sword:

"...where is he"

The lights at the far end of the room suddenly turned on, illuminating the whole space with a bright blue color. And you suddenly noticed some sort of cabin, built just under the ceiling, at the far end of the room.

It reminded you of a construction crane cabin, only with visibly armored walls and reinforced windows. The entire cabin was packed with terminals and computer controls.

A young man sat in a chair there, looking at you from above and stretching his hands forward, to hover over his control panel.

"Welcome, to the Heart of the Digital Waltz" he called with a smug smile:
"I'm so glad you made it. I wanted you to see the look on my face, as I sap every last bit of hope you had left.
You don't even remember my name, do you... Twilight? I guess you really can't know every face in Equestria.

Don't beat yourself up about it. The population of Equestria exceeds two hundred million. You couldn't remember everyone, even if you wanted to.
And I did act as a complete door mat and yes man around you.

That said. The man who stayed by your side for months and offered advice, ever since the Slavegear trial, and you still don't remember my name... that kinda hurts..."

He shrugged with a smile, raising his hands: "Oh well. Guess I'll just have to make myself feel better by killing you"

"...Is that... Andrew Hawkins?" Councilor Mercer asked, squinting: "That's Twilight's attache, he was helping spearhead her political campaign, ever since the Slavegear incident.. I saw him in the Union Council building this morning!"

"Yes" Hawkins grinned: "Oh, by the way. The Slavegear trials? Rigged.
Your lawyer? Mister Magnuson? He was one of us. One of the Opera Seven.

The world was pretty rattled after the whole end of the world affair. They needed a note of inspiration.
Making the fabled Heroes of Adelheid come up as innocent, was a good boost for morale. We do need to keep the citizens happy and compliant. You understand"

"BASTARD!" Emerald raised her hand, aiming it at the cabin: "I'LL SHOW YOU COMPLIANT!"

A ballistic blade loudly discharged from her hand and flew into the cabin. With a deafening impact, the blade loudly bounced off of the cabin window, not even leaving a visible mark.

Hawkins broke into an uncontrollable laugh: "HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
"Don't bother! This is the Opera House control cabin! It can withstand a direct hit from Slavegears main cannon and I'd be perfectly fine inside.
You can't reach me, even if you tried..."

He ducked and picked something off of the cabin floor: "Oh, but I can reach you..." he showed you a strange object that looked like a metal dark sphere, completely riddled with small microchips and barely visible wires.

"...what is that?" Kaylee squinted at it.

"The Black Box" Emerald said: "It is an encryption device. Its meant to distribute orders to every prosthetic body in the network. Its highly sophisticated encryption algorithm, ensures that no one can fully hack someone with a Plume of Dusk, or change their orders.

In short. The Black Box is a remote control, for every victim hooked up to the Digital Waltz network.

And he who controls the Black Box, controls the Digital Waltz"

"Precisely" Hawkins slowly pulled down a lever in front of him.

A portion of the floor, at the far end of the room, suddenly parted, revealing a gaping hole. Some sort of a bizarre elevator shaft, with no guard rails by the looks of it.

Red alarm lights started flashing around the holes perimeter, as some sort of platform began audibly raising from the depths and onto the current level.

"...do you hear that?" Hawkins called: "I wander what's coming... I wander who... HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Sun 4 Feb - 15:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

505Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 4 Feb - 15:20

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Storage Room)

The door loudly clattered along the metal floor, sending small sparks into the air, before coming to a slow stop. Several moments pass, before you note that nothing seems to be happening. You don't spot any noticeable changes in the room.

As Rogue's spell took effect, the area became significantly brighter.

"That's perfect" Clopin said, tying a piece of clothing over his wound. As he slowly looked up, his face went pale.

The spells' light illuminated the contents of the storage room, to an eerie degree. It was filled with prosthetic bodies. Hundreds upon hundreds of prosthetic bodies, hung in neat rows, filling the entire room.
Their eyes were dark and they didn't show signs of life.

"God.." Clopin recoiled slightly: "...they look like real people.." he slightly hunched over and squinted at one of them:

"...no signs of life... they might be empty. No Plumes of Dusk inside. No consciousness.
But... you never know with prosthetic bodies... we should go... like... now"

506Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 4 Feb - 15:32

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Storage Room)

The door loudly clattered along the metal floor, sending small sparks into the air, before coming to a slow stop. Several moments pass, before you note that nothing seems to be happening. You don't spot any noticeable changes in the room.

As Rogue's spell took effect, the area became significantly brighter.

"That's perfect" Clopin said, tying a piece of clothing over his wound. As he slowly looked up, his face went pale.

The spells' light illuminated the contents of the storage room, to an eerie degree. It was filled with prosthetic bodies. Hundreds upon hundreds of prosthetic bodies, hung in neat rows, filling the entire room.
Their eyes were dark and they didn't show signs of life.

"God.." Clopin recoiled slightly: "...they look like real people.." he slightly hunched over and squinted at one of them:

"...no signs of life... they might be empty. No Plumes of Dusk inside. No consciousness.
But... you never know with prosthetic bodies... we should go... like... now"

"Will you need help moving?" Rogue asks Clopin.

507Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 4 Feb - 16:05

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon growled and slowly backed away from the hole, growling. “Who Exactly is booked up to the network? I’m a bit behind here.” She asked Kaylee loudly, gripping her weapon.

Mist didn’t move, or even twitch. There were attackers coming, and she would fight them if her had to. Her left arm held her throwing knives, and her right hands razors were extended.

508Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 4 Feb - 17:09

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

When she realized who it was, Twilight facepalmed. Realizing how stupid she was hiring him in the first place. Realizing she should've done a far more thorough background check before he could meddle in the affairs. Realizing she led him get this close without knowing.

She removed her hand, looking at him with merely a frown on her face. "... Seriously? SERIOUSLY? The guy behind the digital waltz is YOU, Andrew? REALLY?" With that, she looked around, then looked at him again. She gave a slow clap. "And here I thought I was not optimistic anymore. Bravo, you proved me wrong."

Arnold scowled. "You fiend! Don't you realize what you wrought onto the world?!"

Angelo punched his palm. "Not even they know. Even with all the monitors in the world, they can't comprehend it."

Twilight pinched the bridge of her nose. "So let me get this straight... You're mad at me for not remembering you... Even though until just now you gave no hints of your identity, had a voice filter, showed no pictures, the only thing we knew is that you hated me." She releases it, looking at him again.

"Wow. I'm actually amazed by this. To have someone, basically in control of the world, manipulating events on scopes beyond the imagination... Make such basic mistakes! GOD, the stupidity here!"

She gave a sigh, recollecting herself. "I'll guess pointing out the flaws has to wait, as you want to point out. Those that prefer combat, keep whatever comes out of there at bay! The rest of you... Let's take the black box."

She rubbed her hands together, getting ready to cast at a moments notice.

509Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 4 Feb - 19:09

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"That cabin is reinforced, there's no way we can get in conventionally" Emerald gritted her teeth.

"I can hack it, make the cabin door open... probably" Madelyn said, looking around. She zeroed in on some type of USB socket in the wall and walked over. Pulling out another wire from her wrist she connected it into the wall:
"Analyzing" her stare became distant: "...this is going to be a problem"

"How big a problem?" Councilor Mercer asked, lifting her sword over her shoulder.

"I will need exactly 276 seconds to complete the hacking procedure" Madelyn said: "I cannot be disturbed during this time. And Hawkins will likely focus his attacks on me. I will be unable to move. You'll have to protect me"

"276 seconds?" Kaylee asked, looking at the elevator gap with worry: "That's like.. a bit over 4 minutes?"

"Yes" Madelyn nodded.

"How much time do we have, before the Satellites reach orbit?" Kaylee called.

"Exactly 280 seconds from.. now" Madelyn said: "Initiating hacking sequence"

"Oh man, are you kidding me.." Kaylee grimaced: "Gonna be a tight window. 4 seconds from the moment the cabin door opens, and to when Hawkins will be able to black mail everyone"

"Four seconds is plenty" Emerald said, maintaining a cold eye contact with Hawkins:
"...that smug bastard..." she gritted her teeth, then briefly looked at Moon:

"44 years ago, this organization started kidnapping people from the street. We're talking about hundreds of victims.
The victims consciousness... their souls... were extracted, and violently shoved into robotic bodies.

These robotic bodies were better. Faster, stronger. They could pack an unlimited number of cybernetic weapons. And allowed their hosts an unparalleled processing speed, akin to a computer.
A computer with a consciousness.

People who have been shoved into these prosthetic bodies, could hack almost anything in the world, analyze and adapt to any situation. Gather vast amounts of information from the internet, process it in split seconds and edit it, in real time.

44 years ago, hundreds of victims were kidnapped and shoved into these prosthetic bodies. They were then fitted with a Neurochip, to mind control them. And hooked up to a single network.

This network became known as the Digital Waltz.

Using the Digital Waltz, a person can edit and filter anything on the internet. Influence mass media and effectively control the world from the shadows.

All the while, hundreds of victims are still hooked up to the network, stuck inside fake bodies and unable to die. Forced to work, suffering in agony, for decades, locked inside bunkers, buried deep in the Labyrinth...

That was my fate... that was Madelyn's fate... until now" Emerald scowled at Hawkins: "I will end you, you bastard"

The elevator suddenly emitted a long screech and something began to emerge from below.

"...our first guest has arrived" Hawkins slowly smiled.

//Soundtrack

A massive transparent box, slowly emerged from below, carried by an elevator platform.

Inside the box was a bizarre looking machine and a vertical operating table. A man was strapped to the table, his head bandaged and a dozen tubes connecting to his body.

"Everyone, this is police officer Ted" Hawkins called from above: "I kidnapped his daughter and blackmailed him to assassinate Madelyn.
Rain Runner caved his skull in, with her bow. Rogue and Arnold later rescued his daughter.

Ted, barely clinging to his life, was on his way to the hospital, when I rerouted his ambulance. He will likely die from his injuries... Rain...

Therefore, I think he's a prime candidate for a prosthetic body transfer" Hawkins grinned: "We need to save his life, don't you agree?"

An automated female voice suddenly rang from above:

"PLUME OF DUSK - READY.
INITIATING SOUL TRANSFER IN T MINUTES 3 SECONDS"

Ted suddenly screamed. His body began contorting in pain as he banged his head over the table and shrieked in agony. His eyes opened wide, as blood began to come out of them.

"TRANSFER COMPLETE" an automated voice rang. The straps folded back into the table, as Teds body fell to the floor.

A small crane extended out of the operating table. It held a tiny, shining blue microchip in its grasp. A Plume of Dusk.

The next second, the bizarre machine next to the operating table - unfolded.

It was a giant robot. Something that vaguely resembled a Tiger, but nothing like you've seen before. It was over 6 meters tall. Its entire body riddled with hidden weapons and extremely thick armor plates.
It looked like a death machine, meant to tears tanks in half.

The small crane on the operating table moved and placed the Plume of Dusk inside the Tigers body.

Then another crane extended and placed another microchip next to it.

"PLUME OF DUSK INSTALLATION COMPLETE
NEUROCHIP INSTALLATION COMPLETE

UNIT 1, ACTIVATING
"

The Tiger released a deafening growl, its eyes lit up red and it zeroed in on you. Its stare was mad. Insane.

The transparent box around it - opened.

The Tiger stepped outside, and the elevator with all the equipment, moved underground and vanished from view.

"Ted?" Hawkins called with a grin: "Kill"
he pointed at you.

The Tiger emitted a deafening growl and charged at you, each one of its steps rocking the room.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Sun 4 Feb - 19:20; edited 2 times in total

510Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 4 Feb - 19:11

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Storage Room)

"Maybe, just a little.." Clopin said, trying to stand on his injured leg.

Some sort of loud mechanical noise suddenly echoed from beyond the storage room. It seems to be coming from the other side of the far door, at the other end of the room.

"..the hell is going on in there" Clopin said, frowning.

511Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 4 Feb - 19:46

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Storage Room)

"Maybe, just a little.." Clopin said, trying to stand on his injured leg.

Some sort of loud mechanical noise suddenly echoed from beyond the storage room. It seems to be coming from the other side of the far door, at the other end of the room.

"..the hell is going on in there" Clopin said, frowning.

"Well, we'll find out soon enough" Rogue says, helping Clopin up.

512Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 4 Feb - 20:14

Dan One

Dan One

(Frost)
Frost pulled the firing mechanism on the weapon she carried. Aiming the shots towards the head of the tiger. As soon as the weapon was empty she dropped it and with a loud thunderous crack, a thick bolt of lightning launched from her hand. Lighting flashes from her eyes and sparks off of her body.

(Naomi)
"Knowing our luck they're all alive and ready to kill us" Naomi sighs "Here, let me take Clopin. Unless you can cast and support him at the same time?"

513Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 4 Feb - 20:30

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

The Mage and The Mechanic wrote:(Frost)
Frost pulled the firing mechanism on the weapon she carried. Aiming the shots towards the head of the tiger. As soon as the weapon was empty she dropped it and with a loud thunderous crack, a thick bolt of lightning launched from her hand. Lighting flashes from her eyes and sparks off of her body.

(Naomi)
"Knowing our luck they're all alive and ready to kill us" Naomi sighs "Here, let me take Clopin. Unless you can cast and support him at the same time?"

"My multitasking's fine, but i'm more of a front-line fighter, so it'd make more tactical sense if you took him" Rogue nods.

514Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 4 Feb - 22:11

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Burner purrs looking around, "If I can set up bombs on both sides of the room the smoke should be very thick, therefor generating enough heat to rip through their metal chassie, though thait'll leave me with one more until I can make more." She huffs pulling out two newspaper bombs, "And if they can lead whatever screamed just now into the room and we can lock the door it should go off at just about the same time, fusing parts together and frying main components making him canonfodder." She snickers.

Rain sighs, "whoops?" She shrugs, "I did what I had to do to keep maddie alive, I honestly expected him to be dead still." She huffs and her wings shoot open as she flies to the top of the room, she draws an arrow back and tries to stay behind the beast and knocks an arrow, she searches for the nurochip and once she finds it she adjusts and fires.

515Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Sun 4 Feb - 22:49

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
"I'd save them," Naomi says taking over supporting Clopin "save them for an actual fight and not a dry ice rave with empty bodies. Plus, turning this place into Human Centipede meets Picasso is bound to backfire."

516Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 5 Feb - 0:41

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well ^^

Just wanted to post an update, regarding the plans for the upcoming rp's.

The Digital Waltz rp is close to its end, but its sequel is still being scripted. I probably won't be able to finish the next script in time, so there will likely be a pause, between this rp and its sequel.

So, to have something fun to do, during the pause, we'll be making a 'Holiday Special' rp!

Basically, an rp where everyone gets together on Mother Base to celebrate their local holiday. There will be a massive party and a bunch of crazy stuff happens. Hopefully it will be a fun experience and will fill in the time pretty nice, until the next rp sequel is fully scripted.

Now! About the next rp sequel!

The next rp will have a pretty crazy start. At some point, our characters will end up in a completely new and different world. It will be unknown at first, where they ended up. On another planet, in a parallel world, a different dimension, its unknown.

But this new world will be completely bizarre and unlike our own. Most of the rp will take place there.

In this new world, magic will work differently and every character will be able to use it, not just unicorns.

Another aspect of the new world, is that time flows differently there. One day in our world is equal to several years in the new one.
This aspect brought up an idea and I wanted everyone's input on it.

I've already caught a few people on steam and talked about it, but whoever I didn't catch yet XD I'm posting it here.

This idea is purely optional. Whether its utilized in the end or not, it won't diminish the overall rp experience or take away from the story, so feel free to choose if you wonna utilize it or not ^^

Okay, so here's the idea:

If your character had a newly born child, during the time gap between the Digital Waltz and the next rp, something crazy will happen in the beginning of the next rp and the child will be transported into the new world.

For the parents, only a few days will pass in our world, but for the children who ended up in the new world, it will be several years.

When the parents will enter the new world, looking for their children, they will find their kids already grown up. The child characters, who grew up in the new world, would have adopted their own world views and beliefs. Their opinions and beliefs may clash with that of their parents.

I wanted that aspect to be one of the major points of the story, in the next rp.

Perhaps the parents and their kids will be stuck on opposing factions. Or the kids will have drastically different views than their parents. Something that will spark an argument between the two and will have to be resolved. I thought it could bring up a lot of dramatic scenes in the rp, to make it even more interesting.

And to make the encounters between the kids and the parents more interesting, this is how it can work:

You'll have to write down a detailed description of the child characters personality and his appearance. The more detailed the better.

When the next rp happens, I'll take the personality descriptions and will be controlling the child characters, while trying to stay accurate to the description as much as possible.

Each child character will have his own story arc and his own personal mission, in the new rp. I will script something unique for each child. Something very important to him and he will likely require the help of his parent.

If the parent helps the child character accomplish his mission, the child will agree to join the party and the control over him will be transferred from me and to you. So you will have full control of the child character.

But, if the parent or someone in the party, does something that will greatly upset the child character, or his personal mission fails, then the child will refuse to join the party and remain opposed to you, during the rp.

All child characters will be roughly 18 or older, when the rp starts, depending on how old they were, when they fell into the new world.

I thought it could add a little extra to the next rp, though this idea is purely optional.

So! To summarize ^^

Please post if you want to take part in this crazy idea, and if so, please post a detailed description of the child character, his appearance and personality.

Plz let me know as soon as possible, cos I'll be tying the kids characters directly into the main story line and the sooner I have their details, the sooner I'll be able to fully finish teh script ^^

That's about it, I've taken enough of your time ^^

Have a good week everyone!

517Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Mon 5 Feb - 0:52

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// P.S. If anyone played "Fire Emblem: Awakening" or "Fire Emblem: Fates", this is roughly the same concept ^^

P.P.S. If you want your character details to be secret and a major crazy reveal during the next rp, send me a private message with their descriptions etc.

518Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Tue 6 Feb - 12:07

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:// Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well ^^

Just wanted to post an update, regarding the plans for the upcoming rp's.

The Digital Waltz rp is close to its end, but its sequel is still being scripted. I probably won't be able to finish the next script in time, so there will likely be a pause, between this rp and its sequel.

So, to have something fun to do, during the pause, we'll be making a 'Holiday Special' rp!

Basically, an rp where everyone gets together on Mother Base to celebrate their local holiday. There will be a massive party and a bunch of crazy stuff happens. Hopefully it will be a fun experience and will fill in the time pretty nice, until the next rp sequel is fully scripted.

Now! About the next rp sequel!

The next rp will have a pretty crazy start. At some point, our characters will end up in a completely new and different world. It will be unknown at first, where they ended up. On another planet, in a parallel world, a different dimension, its unknown.

But this new world will be completely bizarre and unlike our own. Most of the rp will take place there.

In this new world, magic will work differently and every character will be able to use it, not just unicorns.

Another aspect of the new world, is that time flows differently there. One day in our world is equal to several years in the new one.
This aspect brought up an idea and I wanted everyone's input on it.

I've already caught a few people on steam and talked about it, but whoever I didn't catch yet XD I'm posting it here.

This idea is purely optional. Whether its utilized in the end or not, it won't diminish the overall rp experience or take away from the story, so feel free to choose if you wonna utilize it or not ^^

Okay, so here's the idea:

If your character had a newly born child, during the time gap between the Digital Waltz and the next rp, something crazy will happen in the beginning of the next rp and the child will be transported into the new world.

For the parents, only a few days will pass in our world, but for the children who ended up in the new world, it will be several years.

When the parents will enter the new world, looking for their children, they will find their kids already grown up. The child characters, who grew up in the new world, would have adopted their own world views and beliefs. Their opinions and beliefs may clash with that of their parents.

I wanted that aspect to be one of the major points of the story, in the next rp.

Perhaps the parents and their kids will be stuck on opposing factions. Or the kids will have drastically different views than their parents. Something that will spark an argument between the two and will have to be resolved. I thought it could bring up a lot of dramatic scenes in the rp, to make it even more interesting.

And to make the encounters between the kids and the parents more interesting, this is how it can work:

You'll have to write down a detailed description of the child characters personality and his appearance. The more detailed the better.

When the next rp happens, I'll take the personality descriptions and will be controlling the child characters, while trying to stay accurate to the description as much as possible.

Each child character will have his own story arc and his own personal mission, in the new rp. I will script something unique for each child. Something very important to him and he will likely require the help of his parent.

If the parent helps the child character accomplish his mission, the child will agree to join the party and the control over him will be transferred from me and to you. So you will have full control of the child character.

But, if the parent or someone in the party, does something that will greatly upset the child character, or his personal mission fails, then the child will refuse to join the party and remain opposed to you, during the rp.

All child characters will be roughly 18 or older, when the rp starts, depending on how old they were, when they fell into the new world.

I thought it could add a little extra to the next rp, though this idea is purely optional.

So! To summarize ^^

Please post if you want to take part in this crazy idea, and if so, please post a detailed description of the child character, his appearance and personality.

Plz let me know as soon as possible, cos I'll be tying the kids characters directly into the main story line and the sooner I have their details, the sooner I'll be able to fully finish teh script ^^

That's about it, I've taken enough of your time ^^

// The concepts sound interesting, but my character isn't really the type to have children

519Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 7 Feb - 9:26

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// kk, cool. I received everyone's reply ^^ now continuing to script the next rp.

(Storage Room)

"Lets keep moving for now" Clopin said, looking around at the storage room: "..we shouldn't linger in one place for too long"

Before he fully completed his sentence, another long mechanical noise rang from behind the door, at the far end of the storage room:

"...the hell is that.." Clopin squinted at the far door slightly:

"Almost sounds like another cargo elevator"

520Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 7 Feb - 9:29

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

//Soundtrack

A loud series of bangs echoed over the room, as the ballistic blades discharged in rappid succession and flew toward the Tiger.
With a muffled screech, the blades penetrated the armor plate, becoming half embedded inside the Tigers face. It didn't seem to slow it down though.

Rains arrow flew into the Tigers back and loudly bounced off, flying across the room. It appears both the Neurochip and the Plume of Dusk are covered by a very thick armored plate.
To get to the microchips inside, it seems a considerable ammount of force needs to be applied, to pry the armor plate open.

The colossal creature continued to rampage toward you, shaking the room with each of its massive steps. It was dangerously close to you, as the lighting bolt smashed into its face.
The Tiger roared and lost its footing, its multi ton chassis tumbled forward and right toward Frost, Mist and Arnold, threatening to squish them against the wall.

As the Tigers chassis screeched and slided over the floor, a hidden compartment opened up on its shoulder and a series of miniatur spheres shot out of there, dispersing throughout the entire room, in an arc formation.

Several spheres landed very close to Twilight, Emerald and Moon.

Emerald squinted at them, then shrieked: "STICKY BOMBS! GET BACK!"

Hawkins' booming voice began loudly echoing over the room again:

"Prepare the next sacrifice"

The cargo elevator rose up from the depths again, carrying another transparent box and some kind of machinery inside.

A different man was strapped to the operating table. Brown trenchcoat, dark purple hair, orange coat. He seems to be conscious and fully aware of his surroundings. His eyes were unfocused but concentrated. No blindfold.

"..is that.. Radiance?" Kaylee called, stunned.

"PLUME OF DUSK TRANSFER IN T MINUS 3 SECONDS" A loud automated voice called.

"GET HIM OUT OF THERE!!!" Kaylee shrieked in horror.

Radiance began involutarily screaming in pain.

521Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 7 Feb - 10:12

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain jumps back pulling another arrow, she holds her breath and pulls three arrows back. She closes her eyes as she focuses, her perception of time scews as her eyes open once more. Her vision blurs as her body moves out of instinct, she can feel her muscles stay on target. Her eyes flick from point to point, "TWILIGHT... ACCELERATE MY ARROWS" her voice booms. Her eyes focus on three possible weak points in the box and her body mixed with her skillwire does not dare to miss. She releases the tension and let's the arrows fly.

Burner skips down the hall and with a quick spin and a loud hiss from her back her boot slams into the door trying to smash it down to make an entrance.

522Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 7 Feb - 11:00

Dan One

Dan One

(Frost)
Reacting instantly Frost flips open her tome and slams her palm into it. From the ground, a large pillar of ice, angled at about 30 degrees and tipped with serrated spikes erupts from the ground and slams into the tiger. While appearing like dark blue ice it, running into this thing would be more like hitting reinforced concrete. The edge of the tome produces a single spark, which dies, and a bunch of smoke.

(Naomi)
Helping Clopin along, Naomi moves towards the door. Ready for anything.

523Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 7 Feb - 12:16

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:// kk, cool. I received everyone's reply ^^ now continuing to script the next rp.

(Storage Room)

"Lets keep moving for now" Clopin said, looking around at the storage room: "..we shouldn't linger in one place for too long"

Before he fully completed his sentence, another long mechanical noise rang from behind the door, at the far end of the storage room:

"...the hell is that.." Clopin squinted at the far door slightly:

"Almost sounds like another cargo elevator"

"Another one?" Rogue says "If it is, it sounds like it's in heavy use..."

524Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 7 Feb - 18:50

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Arnold braced himself, jumping to cling to the tiger as it passes by. Mustering the force for a decent hold, he tries to damage the hide with his weapon.

"Ted! I know you're in there! Fight! Your daughter is safe now! Stop this, don't fight us!"

When the boms get close, Twilight jumps back, creating a small barrier between them and the bombs. With the commotion going on, she doesn't seem to hear Rain's shout. When she saw Radiance and heard the announcement, she focussed on that. She took a stance, bracing herself. Then, she used her telekinesis to rip apart his bonds, before trying to bring him back in.

"I really needed to be caught up to speed..."

Angelo pointed his fingers at the flying arrows, which began to spark with electricity. While they don't move faster, they seem to have more power to them. "I hope this works..."

525Digital Waltz - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Digital Waltz - Part 2 Wed 7 Feb - 19:15

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
As soon as the straps are free Radiance rolls off the table, landing in a crouch partially open. The adrenaline from being seconds from death pulls everything into slow motion. Any strike from the nearby operating machine he dodges or counters. Enchanted clothing, cybernetics, and muscle memory all pooling into one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum