The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 39]

351Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Fri 12 Jul - 21:15

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

For some reason Echo emitted a brief chuckle inside Radiance's head.

Ursula scratched the back of her neck and slightly adjusted her ponytail:
"To go real deep into the mechanics of it, by firing a spell we're basically initiating a chemical reaction right? We need to spend a certain amount of energy, to initiate this reaction. In chemistry its called the Energy of Activation.

The amount of energy needed however is extremely high, therefore we need the help of a Catalyst to initiate this reaction.

The catalysts are very specific, usually one catalyst can only catalyze one specific reaction. So we need a different catalyst for each different spell.

That's where the calibration stone comes in. It stores both the formula and the catalyst needed to use a given spell.
In truth, we're not actually equipping 'Spells', we already know them.
We are equipping the Catalysts to use those spells.

These catalysts look like a yellow haze of tiny atoms and molecules that literally fly out of the calibration stone and into our body. Much like our Witcher weapon, the catalysts are stored in our brain stem.

Our anatomical body has limits on how many foreign atoms it can actually store in there, that's why there is a limit on how many catalysts we can equip." Ursula said.

Rain wrote:"Kaylee... You said you had the answer to whatever was going on back home in your hands yes? Before you tried to save Zoe." She gives a worried glance to Ursula, then back to Kaylee, "You said they were transporting something. Could it be possible that with us in here the witcher's are letting their guard down, ere go another mechanica attack from whoever is actually attacking these people."

Kaylee became very gloomy and looked down:
"...I was part of a task force, investigating the disappearance of Ragnveig city back then.

One week before we went into Nifelheim, we heard chatter that someone was moving military assets, somewhere in Verria. We didn't know what kind of assets exactly, but our recon teams found a military installation there, seemingly unaffiliated with any government or organization.

We believed they were connected to Ragnveig's disappearance, so I sent a task force to infiltrate the facility and gather intel.
Thirty minutes after the operation began, one of the team members radioed in and said:

"...-I learned everything. I know the purpose of the Pillars.... I have it on flash drive. Requesting extraction-..."

That's the only thing he managed to say before his transmission cut off." Kaylee looked away:

"I was aboard a spy plane at the time, and shortly after, I received a distress call from a Verrian coastal village, a few moments later... not far from where I was flying.

I was.. forced.. choose between extracting my infiltration team and their intel.
Or saving the village, knowing that Zoy, her dad and Johan were there.

I chose to save the village and my infiltration team died." Kaylee simply said with a blank expression:
"We never got their intel."

Ursula was completely silent for a long moment, then quietly asked:
"The location of this 'installation'. Does it match the coordinates of the Machina Portal?"

"I guess. I dunno, its hard to tell with this map" Kaylee nervously sighed.

"Don't matter" Ursula grimly replied and looked at the map: "The Machina Portal is always guarded by two defense lines of veteran Witchers. Massive stone barricades that tower dozens of meters into the air. Powerful pentagrams, ready to fire.
The portal is always watched, and the second something steps through-" Ursula grimly said:
"-it will be turned into ash. No invasion army ever survived Nifelheim.

If someone tries breaching the Portal defense lines, they will regret it dearly"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

352Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Fri 12 Jul - 21:26

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"I think when we come before the Witcher Kings, we should discuss beforehand what we're going to say, so we've got a single unified position, and aren't bombarding them with several potentially-contradictory trains of thought?" Rogue suggests, "We really don't want to slip up on this one. These'll be the first stages of negotiations between two planets, we're responsible for making sure they go well."

353Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Sat 13 Jul - 11:49

Dan One

Dan One

Internally Radiance flips off Echo.

He takes a seat on the floor leaning against a bed or wall.

"So the magic here isn't really magic then" he whispers under his breath to no one in particular

He glances up to Rogue "What is our mission exactly? I know we promised to help the people here and I intend to keep on that, but what about our children? Until Twilight brought it up a few moments ago I was wondering if we'd forgotten about that.

I'm having trouble focusing on helping this world when I don't know if my daughter is alive or dead. I want both but my parental worry is starting to take over."

He looks down at the floor and mutters something inaudible under his breath.

354Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Sat 13 Jul - 12:42

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Magic is just a word we use to describe something we don't understand." Kaylee quietly said:

"But its all based on laws of nature, even the magic back on Earth. It may seem as if the unicorns on Earth were creating something out of nothing, but in truth, any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Remember what was taught at the Universities of Magic?
Physics, chemistry, calculus, biology, the four corner stones of any spell. Without mastering them,
one cannot master magic.
I imagine its the same everywhere, unicorns have an inherited ability to manipulate the periodic table of the elements around them, while Witchers just have a different method to conjure their spells."

Ursula looked at Radiance and nodded: "Our mission is to safeguard the evacuation fleet, as it sails for the mainland. The voyage will take several days so we'll have enough time to fly to all of the ships and look for your children there.

The entire population of the Ashra island will be taking the voyage. So if your children aren't aboard the ships, then they weren't living in Ashra and we should continue the search for them on the mainland."

She moved a lock of blue hair that began to obscure her left eye:
"We definitely need to plan out our opening speech to the kings, they likely won't have much free time for us and we might not get a second chance to present our case.

Lets finish sorting all the logistics first, then we can really brainstorm about our conversation with the kings and Alders death.

I can use Status Effect spells but I'm not sure which ones to pick" Ursula said, looking at everyone: "I want to pick two of those, which ones will best complement our party?"

"Mmm.. I was actually wandering that myself" Kaylee nodded: "I want to pick a Blind spell, but not sure about the second one. What do you guys think?"

355Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Sat 13 Jul - 17:00

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Radiance wrote:Internally Radiance flips off Echo.

He takes a seat on the floor leaning against a bed or wall.

"So the magic here isn't really magic then" he whispers under his breath to no one in particular

He glances up to Rogue "What is our mission exactly? I know we promised to help the people here and I intend to keep on that, but what about our children? Until Twilight brought it up a few moments ago I was wondering if we'd forgotten about that.

I'm having trouble focusing on helping this world when I don't know if my daughter is alive or dead. I want both but my parental worry is starting to take over."

He looks down at the floor and mutters something inaudible under his breath.

"I understand that, and hopefully we will find your child, all of your children, but we do also have to keep this in context of the greater global situation" Rogue replies to Radiance,

"Out of everyone here, I didn't lose a child, so I am under no illusion that I can understand the internal struggle going down there. But we do have to at least consider the possibility that we might never find all of them. Nifelheim's a big and hostile world after all, and at least some of them could potentially be on the other side of the planet, maybe even dropped off in the Blastlands? We only have to remember what Ursula said happened to the original settlers when they first got here...

Presumably when the migration begins, a detailed census'll be taken to make sure everyone's accounted for. If they are here, they'll be on that."

356Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Sat 13 Jul - 20:27

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"You're right, you didn't lose anyone before coming here." Twilight replies to Rogue. "But can you at least imagine that casually saying that we might never find them is absolutely terrible to us? Or did that idea slip your mind?" Her tone was venomous, filled with a quiet anger. "That pain, you can't imagine the exact magnitude, but at least be considderate to those that do have it, thread carefully."

With that, she looks away, giving her two cents on the speech to the king. "Pick one person that speaks for us to the king, no need to have everyone pipe in at any time to waste more of it. Just keep it simple, to the facts."

357Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Sat 13 Jul - 21:33

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Disgruntled purple wrote:"You're right, you didn't lose anyone before coming here." Twilight replies to Rogue. "But can you at least imagine that casually saying that we might never find them is absolutely terrible to us? Or did that idea slip your mind?" Her tone was venomous, filled with a quiet anger. "That pain, you can't imagine the exact magnitude, but at least be considderate to those that do have it, thread carefully."

With that, she looks away, giving her two cents on the speech to the king. "Pick one person that speaks for us to the king, no need to have everyone pipe in at any time to waste more of it. Just keep it simple, to the facts."

"You can't disregard or ignore a potential scenario just because you don't like it" Rogue replies to Twilight, "I'm being the most considerate I can be, by being honest about our chances."

358Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Sat 13 Jul - 22:08

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Rogue.." Kaylee said very quietly. She slowly walked towards an empty bed and sat down. Hunched over, she rested her elbows on her legs and looked down:

"..when you'll have children one day.. you'll understand..

For us, as parents.. such a scenario doesn't exist. 'We will find our children. They are fine. Nothing bad happened to them', those are the thoughts that run through our mind, because we cannot allow ourselves to think differently, we cannot accept anything else, until we hold our child in our arms, until we see them with our own eyes and know their fate for certain.

As parents, we have to believe that... because the alternative.." Kaylee quietly swallowed: "It means the end of our world" She looked down, her face becoming obscured by shadow.

Ursula watched her with a grim expression, before she quietly asked: "..Kaylee.. do you.. also have children?... I thought.. Zoy wasn't directly related to you... I'm sorry if I'm asking something too personal, its just the way you talked-"

"Ash is pregnant" Kaylee stiffly replied.

A dead silence fell over the cabin for a moment, before Johan covered his eyes: "...Kaylee, jesus christ.. you left your fiance alone on Earth, knowing that?"

"She's.. not alone.. okay?!" Kaylee squeezed out with a breaking voice: "She's with my family. My mom and dad, Maddie. My older sister doesn't live that far away.. she's protected, she's among family, she's safe...... and Zoy-"

She covered her face, trying to suppress a sob: "I don't know where she is, she came here when she was 6, and for all I know she might be d-"
Kaylee nervously exhaled and inhaled, several times before going on:

"..I... sacrificed.. a, part, of, my, soul, to pull her out of that village... I cannot let that sacrifice be for nothing.

We WILL find Zoy, we WILL find everyone else, because we HAVE to. The alternative does not exist." She screamed out, then looked down again:
"Not for us..."

359Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Sun 14 Jul - 10:27

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain clears her throat, 'which is why I'm concerned on the idea of another mechanica attack. Rember the last time an army thought something was impenetrable?"

360Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Sun 14 Jul - 18:30

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"I'm afraid there's not much we can do, if an invasion force did infiltrate Nifelheim" Ursula sadly replied, looking at Rain:

"If they entered through the Machina Portal, they're likely already dead, and if they managed to break our defense lines, then our capital city was likely already notified and every spare Witcher was sent north to obliterate them.

If the invaders came here through a different portal, somewhere in Ashra, then we will likely encounter them when they try to approach this port town, a general alarm will be raised and every Witcher in the vicinity will converge here and obliterate them.

If the invaders will get left behind on the island, they will be killed by the parasite horde, as it consumes the island. Normal humans can't see the parasites and have no means to fight them."

Ursula adjusted her hair again, as a few wild locks kept obscuring her eyes:

"In any event, there's not much we can do about a possible invasion army, at this time.
Our best course of action is to protect the evacuation fleet as best we can. Should an invasion army appear, we will respond"

She looked back at the calibration stone:
"Lets complete our logistics.

Please let me know which Status Effect spells will be best for me to carry.

..and one more Status effect spell for Kaylee's arsenal.
We need some kind of combination that will completely cover all our weaknesses and maximize our offensive capability."

361Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Sun 14 Jul - 19:23

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Kaylee why don't you equip thunderclap or poison?" She lays down in her cot, "A Debuffer and a Buffer would be helpful." Rains ears perk at Kaylee, "Ohhh congratulations Kaylee!" She looks to Ursula, "at least you know yours won't be sucked through a portal to another dimension only to be all grown up when you come back." She smiles slightly, "I'm taking you to a water park when we get home. I'll show you the best parts of the mechanica I swear on my life."

Rain takes a moment to look Kaylee over, "Kaylee we are going to find Zoy. If not we are going to know what happened to Zoy. She has to be on this planet somewhere. I am sure the moment she sees us she's going to lose her mind." She chuckles.

362Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Sun 14 Jul - 19:58

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"I

She looked back at the calibration stone:
"Lets complete our logistics.

Please let me know which Status Effect spells will be best for me to carry.

..and one more Status effect spell for Kaylee's arsenal.
We need some kind of combination that will completely cover all our weaknesses and maximize our offensive capability."

"Confuse could be handy, any enemies we can get to fight their allies instead of us can only be a good thing" Rogue suggests to Ursula.

363Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Mon 15 Jul - 19:09

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight quietly looks at Kaylee, then goes to sit next to her, wrapping an arm around the weeping woman.

"We'll get them all back, or die trying. I know it weighs heavily on you, the price you paid for her safety is inmeasurable, to lose that now... I can't even imagine. If you ever need to talk, or just vent your frustrations... We're here for you."

She sighs, taking much effort to crack a genuine smile.

364Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Thu 18 Jul - 14:50

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

//Hey guys, sorry for inacivity lately, had another exam today, the preparations really drained me >.<
Things should be back to normal now though.
Hope everyone is doing well, take care and have a good week everyone! =)

Kaylee leaned to her side and rested her head on Twilights shoulder. For a minute, she just sat like that, quietly staring into space with red, bloodshot eyes. She finally released a sad smile and straightened, looking at everyone:
"...thanks guys" she smiled.

"Shall we..." Ursula asked, unsure. Kaylee nodded the remaining three witchers approached the calibration stone.

Kaylee
-----------

Offense:
- Lightning
- Strength sap

Status Effects:
- Blind
- Thunderclap

Utility:
- Dance of the Swallow
- Wall Run
- Water Dance

Johan
-----------

Offense:
- Ice spike
- Strength sap

Defense:
- Heal
- Spectral Armor

Utility:
- Dance of the Swallow
- Light
- Water Dance

Ursula
-----------

Offense:
- Fireball
- Strength sap

Status Effects:
- Confuse
- Poison

Utility:
- Dance of the Swallow
- Flare
- Water Dance

"Alright" Ursula nodded: "Only one thing left to do"
She looked at everyone:
"Based your progress rate during the past few weeks, I have constructed a detailed training schedule for each of our skills, to help you better plan out their development.

Take a look"

She pulled out a piece of paper from her pocket and showed it to you.

Martial Art Technique Level:

Kyu 5 = 1 Week

Kyu 4 = 1 Week

Kyu 3 = 1 Week

Kyu 2 = 1 Week

Kyu 1 = 2 Weeks

Dan 1 = 4 Weeks

Dan 2 = 10 Weeks

Dan 3 = 20 Weeks + Master Instructor needed

Magic Category:

Category 2 = 2 Weeks

Category 3 = 5 Weeks

Category 4 = 10 Weeks

Category 5 = 20 Weeks + Level 4 Nifel Language required + Ancestral Scriptures Required.

Nifel Language:

Level 1 = 1 Week - Can only say a few words.

Level 2 = 2 Weeks - Moderate knowledge.

Level 3 = 3 Weeks - Can speak well, with heavy accent.

Level 4 = 4 Weeks - Level of mother tongue.

"Mm" Johan hunched over, looking at the piece of paper:
"Ursula, you're Kyu 2 right? It means you'll need to train an additional 2 weeks to become Kyu 1 right?"

"Yup" Ursula nodded:
"The current voyage is predicted to take 1 week or so. Please choose a training schedule for the voyage and that will wrap up the logistics."

365Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Thu 18 Jul - 21:38

Dan One

Dan One

"I'll focus on learning the language," Radiance says with dead enthusiasm

366Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Fri 19 Jul - 11:37

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"I'll also go for language skills" Rogue says to Ursula.

367Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Fri 19 Jul - 19:54

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

I'll join Radiance and Rogue. It would be helpful to our cause if we learn the language before we hit the mainland." Rain yawns before resting her head on her cot.

368Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Sat 20 Jul - 11:02

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Kaylee and Johan briefly exchanged glances then looked at you:
"Yeah, we'll focus on the language as well." Johan said.

"Twilight, what do you want to focus on?" Ursula asked: "Its okay if you need time to think, we can start going over what happened with Alder in the meantime"

"Right.." Kaylee gloomily looked at the floor.

"Lets review the hard facts" Ursula began:

"We know that Alder's Marauders were professionals. To eliminate them, someone had to be even more skilled, or very strong.

We know someone threw them around like rag-dolls, suggesting again that someone was physically strong, or perhaps it was done using explosions.

We know that Taboo magic was used in the confrontation. Its unclear which side used it, but we know Alder certainly had the knowledge for it.

We also know that one of Alder's men was hit with some kind of acid or poison. It could be a spell, but it could also have been just a normal flask of acid.

Finally, we didn't find the bodies of Alders assailants, suggesting they either left the battle unharmed, or dragged the bodies of their team mates away.
Only Alder and his team was left on the field, seemingly as a warning, their souls were not consumed.

Those are the hard facts. Using these, we can try to propose theories of what happened." Ursula said.

"There's not many options on Nifelheim" Tim said, falling in thought:

"Parasites.
Witchers.
Machines.

I can't imagine anything else capable of something like this. A normal civilian would be hard pressed to pull this off"

"Could a pack of Hadedashi have done this?" Johan asked.

"The blue foxes?" Kaylee's eyebrows flew up.

"I mean.. usually they're not violent.." Ursula bit her lower lip: "Its true that they possess some magic ability, and they're much more stronger than humans but... they have a cautious nature. They won't attack unprovoked.
The only times they ever lashed out on humans, was a vendetta on poachers, that tried to use their fur for clothes.

Hadedashi never attack first. And I believe Alder was smart enough to avoid unnecessary fights"

369Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Sat 20 Jul - 12:40

Dan One

Dan One

Radiance glances up, his expression settling on something neutral

"I think we can rule out machines folk. It seems that until recently that we're the first machine folk to come here and not bitch slap the hornets nest. There is not enough bad feelings on Earth's side to constitute a killing this brutal.

Based on the distance between both the original portal and the one we came through there would not be enough time for a machine folk to make the journey and still remain in control of his own body. Furthermore machine folk don't have the same experience fighting Witchers as the Witchers do fighting them. Alder and his team would have easily won an encounter with machines."

370Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Sat 20 Jul - 12:40

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"I suppose I'll take language as well." Twilight says. "Even if I won't say a thing to the kings, I need to be able to talk to the incoming wave of refugees on earth and my childeren."

She then began to look over the facts. "A parasite would just snack on Alders corpse, I doubt it would leave it out just there. They are capable of writing, so a note would be handy. The same goes for witchers, the sentience even moreso. Plus, why leave a warning to someone if they're about to abandon the place? So it's likely a machine... Hmmm..."

She furrows her brow. "If we were to take a look at the map, where were the bodies found?"

371Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Sat 20 Jul - 12:40

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"I suppose I'll take language as well." Twilight says. "Even if I won't say a thing to the kings, I need to be able to talk to the incoming wave of refugees on earth and my childeren."

She then began to look over the facts. "A parasite would just snack on Alders corpse, I doubt it would leave it out just there. They are capable of writing, so a note would be handy. The same goes for witchers, the sentience even moreso. Plus, why leave a warning to someone if they're about to abandon the place? So it's likely a machine... Hmmm..."

She furrows her brow. "If we were to take a look at the map, where were the bodies found?"

372Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Sat 20 Jul - 13:00

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Perhaps 'twas a Glystaria with taste, that felt eating Alder's soul was beneath them?" Rogue suggests, "Sometimes, refusing to do something natural, can send quite a powerful message..."

373Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Sat 20 Jul - 16:44

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"If Alder was killed by the same Earth faction that kept killing civilians here for decades, it's not a big leap for them to brutally murder someone like this." Kaylee said, looking at Radiance: "We can't fully rule out this possibility"

"A proud parasite is the second possibility.. huh.." Johan continued: "After our encounter with Carvos, I can see it happen. Someone too proud to eat Alder's soul. Its possible"

Ursula looked at the map again and raised her red chalk: "The bodies were found along our path to the port town, so.. somewhere in here."
She marked a red dot on the Ashra island.

Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Nifelh11

"Mmm.. we can't seem to fully rule out any possibility.." Kaylee slowly stood up and looked at the map as well: "...I guess there's not enough data in the end."

"We could rule out another Rogue Witcher..?" Johan said, unsure.

"Don't be so sure" Kaylee squinted at the map: "Who knows what internal politics the Rogue Witcher community has. Perhaps Alder stepped on somebodies toes by operating in this area. And someone made an example of him. Left as a warning for others"

"But who would find his body, out in the forest?" Johan asked.

"Someone who's leaving the island." Kaylee said, looking at everyone: "There may be Rogue Witchers traveling in our convoy. The warning may be for them."

"I mean, we know there's Rogue Witchers here for a fact" Ursula moved her hair to the side: "Radiance was being pestered by one of them. We didn't believe he was gonna be trouble though."

374Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Sat 20 Jul - 20:56

Dan One

Dan One

"I do recall there being a single set of foot prints that lead to the center of the creator then stopped. Seemed centered on them" Radiance adds in "The explosion appeared to be centered around them"

375Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Witchers of Nifelheim - Part 3 Sat 20 Jul - 21:23

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain listens quitely to the conversation, "we must also consider other wildlife. All wildlife might not eat souls so it could be they fought and ultrabear or something. We dont know enough about Nifelhime to really say anything concrete. Why don't we pocket this mystery for future reference?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum