The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear

+4
Red Eyes
Kaylee Brown
Derpy/V'tara
Dan One
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 21 May - 21:29

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"By the way, what happened to all of our gear?" Lord Wyvern asks the Batpony as he climbs out of his bed.

27Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 0:48

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Okay... Okay..."

Twilight breathes slowly, trying to valm herself down.

"I can cry later... Now to run."

She gets up, wobbling a bit. From the long period on bed, her muscles have detoriated a lot. She compensates with her telekinesis, somehow not effected to a mayor extend, so she could get away.

28Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 14:14

Dan One

Dan One

Tarmikos gets out of his own bed taking a step forward the doubling over from a sharp jolt of pain. Even after a year of laying in what he assumed was a coma the wound on his stomach still hadn't healed. Which did raise a question
"Wait, did you say it's been over a year since that battle? Not that I'm not grateful but haven't I died yet? My cancer should have killed me by now"

From his own bed Radiance was sitting cross legged. He was listening to the small noises the building the group was in was emitting. Knowing the difference between a pipe settling and the foot steps of their would be attackers would come in handy
"My name is Radiance, by the way" he spoke up realising he hadn't introduced himself yet

29Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 16:24

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Red Eyes wrote:Red did his best to walk, managing only a slow limp. "Let's get a move-on, folks." He said, slinging one of the unconscious ponies onto his back, somehow managing to hold the weight as he walked towards the doctor. "Where to?"

"Please follow me" the Batpony began walking toward the door. He was slightly hunched over and relied on his cane for support.

The pony you picked up onto your back, turned out to be Kaylee Brown. She groggily looked around and mumbled something incoherent.
The eye patch on her eye was missing, revealing a horrifying, ugly scar across her entire retina.
Kaylee began to struggle lightly, mumbling louder and trying to point somewhere.

The Batpony looked at her with an empathic sight and raised his hand:
"Please, Master Brown, we have to be quiet"
".... my.. leg" Kaylee groggily mumbled.
"I'm sorry?" The Batpony asked in confusion.
"...get... my leg" Kaylee mumbled again, trying to point somewhere.
"I don't... understand.." The Batpony shook his head in hopeless confusion.
Kaylee took a moment to concentrate and said aloud:
"I bloody prosthetic! Get my prosthetic leg, I can't walk like this"

As you take another look at Kaylee, you suddenly notice that she's missing a leg. The scar tissue around the place seems very old. She must have lost it, long before the attack on the Mirror. Her officers uniform must have obscured the prosthetic, the first time you saw her aboard the starship.

As you look toward Kaylee's bed, you indeed notice a very crude looking, wooden prosthetic leg.

Velvet_horse wrote:She gets up, wobbling a bit. From the long period on bed, her muscles have deteriorated a lot. She compensates with her telekinesis, somehow not effected to a mayor extend, so she could get away.

"Twilight.." Kaylee called: "Have you seen Lisa or.. Ash? I can't... see them anywhere.."

MoonDusts wrote:"I would like to know why the hell they want us dead." she sighed and leant against a wall.

The Batpony grimly nodded: "Because you're the only ones who can stop them"
Kaylee groggily frowned: "How can we stop them, we can barely walk"
"Its.. a bit complicated" The Batpony nodded: "I will tell you along the way"

Lord Wyvern wrote:"By the way, what happened to all of our gear?" Lord Wyvern asks the Batpony as he climbs out of his bed.

"Your personal items where returned to your families.." The Batpony quietly said: "If someone's family couldn't be found, then the items where transferred to the Adelheid National Museum..."

Tarmikos wrote:"Wait, did you say it's been over a year since that battle? Not that I'm not grateful but haven't I died yet? My cancer should have killed me by now"

"During the coma, your body's metabolism has slowed down significantly, your illness was still progressing, just at a much slower rate. Now that you're awake however..."
The Batpony paused and grimly looked at you: "...I'm afraid... the illness is back to its normal pace. I don't know, how much time you have left... I only know that... we must cherish every moment we have....... I'm sorry" He quietly said, as empathy reflected inside his eyes.

Radiance wrote:
From his own bed Radiance was sitting cross legged. He was listening to the small noises the building the group was in was emitting. Knowing the difference between a pipe settling and the foot steps of their would be attackers would come in handy
"My name is Radiance, by the way" he spoke up realising he hadn't introduced himself yet

"I know" The Batpony smiled: "Everyone knows your names. The children learn about you in every school" He slowly looked at everyone in the room with a small smile:
"The Heroes of Adelheid... come, we shouldn't delay any longer"

He began walking toward the door again: "... Please call me, Marek"

Kaylee briefly hesitated, before she asked: "..may I ask.. your last name? You're probably the same age as my father, I don't feel comfortable calling you by first name.."

Marek paused in front of the door, then slowly turned around and smiled:
"...you are too kind. But I'm afraid.. Marek is the only name I have....
Slaves are not allowed to have last names you see..."

Before she could reply Marek smiled and opened the door: "Come, there isn't much time"
The corridor beyond the door was even darker than the room you left. Pieces of paint hung off the ceiling and moth eaten rugs hung on the walls.

The building was very quiet. Marek slowly made his way through the dark, waving you along.
Somewhere, far ahead, you think you heard someone else's footsteps. About a dozen of them.
The sound faded as soon as it appeared.

Before you is a long corridor that seems to lead to a staircase, going down. A set of doors was to your left and right on regular intervals.
Marek seems to be heading toward the stairs.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

30Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 16:31

Red Eyes

Red Eyes

Kaylee Brown wrote:
Red Eyes wrote:Red did his best to walk, managing only a slow limp.  "Let's get a move-on, folks."  He said, slinging one of the unconscious ponies onto his back, somehow managing to hold the weight as he walked towards the doctor.  "Where to?"

"Please follow me" the Batpony began walking toward the door. He was slightly hunched over and relied on his cane for support.

The pony you picked up onto your back, turned out to be Kaylee Brown. She groggily looked around and mumbled something incoherent.
The eye patch on her eye was missing, revealing a horrifying, ugly scar across her entire retina.
Kaylee began to struggle lightly, mumbling louder and trying to point somewhere.

The Batpony looked at her with an empathic sight and raised his hand:
"Please, Master Brown, we have to be quiet"
".... my.. leg" Kaylee groggily mumbled.
"I'm sorry?" The Batpony asked in confusion.
"...get... my leg" Kaylee mumbled again, trying to point somewhere.
"I don't... understand.." The Batpony shook his head in hopeless confusion.
Kaylee took a moment to concentrate and said aloud:
"I bloody prosthetic! Get my prosthetic leg,  I can't walk like this"

As you take another look at Kaylee, you suddenly notice that she's missing a leg. The scar tissue around the place seems very old. She must have lost it, long before the attack on the Mirror. Her officers uniform must have obscured the prosthetic, the first time you saw her aboard the starship.

As you look toward Kaylee's bed, you indeed notice a very crude looking, wooden prosthetic leg.

Red nodded, and slowly made his way to the bed, putting her down as so she could attach the prosthetic. "There." He could feel his strength slowly returning, despite his atrophied muscles and malnourishment (if that is the proper term). He instead limped over to where V'tara lay and picked her up, having an easier time holding a ponies weight now.

31Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 16:38

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight begins to ponder.

"I can't say I have... I've been kinda weeping for myself... I suppose they're fine though..."

She then raises an eyebrow.

"History books? I need to have a serious conversation with those publishers then."

She turns to the group once more.

"Who else needs to be moved?"

32Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 16:39

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"in that case, we might just have a need to stop off by the Adelheid National Museum then; how far away is that, anyway?" Lord Wyvern says as he follows Marek down the corridor.

33Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 16:48

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Thank you.." Kaylee said, attaching her prosthetic. She tried bending the fake knee several times, before she slowly got up and limped toward the corridor:
"Where the bloody hell are we?"

"The country of Gerra. You were brought here for treatment" Marek quietly said: "Although the term 'Country' means something different today.
Shortly after the destruction of the Mirror, every country in the world united into a single body, known as the Union.
All the borders were opened. Every country, united. The ponies across the globe now enjoy equal rights, freedom of travel, freedom of speech and freedom of religion for all. The world stand as one.
A Union"

"Even Equestria?" Kaylee asked.
"Yes, even Equestria" Marek nodded: "The Union is ruled by a council of high officials and generals. Each region in the world has a representative on the council. Equestria's representative is one General Katherin Mercer, an honorable woman, I believe some of you know her as Cassandra's mother.

Princess Celestia, Luna, Cadence and Director Logan Krauss have all resigned their government posts, after the mess that happened in Canterlot.
Officially, they are no longer a part of the government"

34Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 16:51

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"I'm not familiar with Gerra; where is it in relation to some other geographical location we all know, like the moon?"

35Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 16:55

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"I'm afraid Adelheid is quite far from here, in another country.." Marek quietly replied to Wyvern.
"I'll show you on a map later, once we leave this place"

"Twilight, help me move Derpy" Kaylee quietly called, walking towards Derpy's bed.

36Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 17:01

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

She picks up Derpy, supporting her with her telekinesis as well as her body. However, when she's walking back, it's clear a certain piece of information is not sitting well with her, to say the least. Her brow has become a frown, with a mean glare under it.

"A really serious conversation."

37Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 17:04

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"So i guess that means i won't be getting my sword back anytime soon then... wait a minute, if we're so far away, then how did we get here?" Lord Wyvern questions.

38Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 17:21

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"I know how you must feel Master Twilight, but the system works" Marek said, raising his hand in a calming manner: "The world has enjoyed relative peace for over a year, and the people have prospered.
General Mercer is a decent, hard working woman. She represents Equestria's interests very well on the council.

United, the world enjoyed relative peace... At least for a while" Marek became slightly grim:
"Recently, an unknown military group has begun conducting attacks on the Union government. Each time, the civilian death toll was staggering.

No one knows who this group is. They never wear any uniform markings and they always hide their faces with masks. They attack Union government buildings and they don't care how many civilians die in the process.

And tonight, they will carry out their biggest attack yet. You have to stop them. You're the only one's who can, that's why their coming here to assassinate you"

"We're not exactly in a fighting shape" Kaylee said with concern: "Shouldn't you call.. the military, or the police.. or someone?"

"I did. But they can't do something you can" Marek said with concern:
"Listen carefully
There is a highly classified research facility, not far from here. And in that facility, Gerra has been developing a secret, new age weapon. A weapon that was supposed to help maintain peace, and prevent casualties.

We have reason to believe that the enemy group has learned of this weapon, and they will try to attack this facility tonight. If they seize control of the weapon" Marek became pale and heavily sighed:
"I don't know how much damage they will do... how many civilians will die... that cannot happen.
They cannot be allowed access to that weapon.

Now, there is a way to place this Weapon into a full lockdown. If the lockdown process is initiated, the weapon will become fully disabled, useless. The enemy will not be able to use it.
But, to lockdown the weapon, the security system needs verification from a very high ranking government official, and a high ranking military officer"

He looked at Twilight and Kaylee: "...Princess Twilight and Captain Brown should be enough... if you get to the facility, before the enemy does, and lockdown the weapon, it will be useless to the enemy. You will be saving thousands of lives.

The problem is, I believe the enemy already began, or will begin their attack on the facility, shortly. We need everyone to help fight or sneak passed the enemy and get to the weapon.

I'm sorry to put this on you, right after you've woken up, but you're the closest government, military officials and best soldiers I know, you're the closest to the research facility.
That's why I came to you... and that's why the enemy will try to assassinate you"

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Sun 22 May - 17:30; edited 1 time in total

39Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 17:23

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Lord Wyvern wrote:"So i guess that means i won't be getting my sword back anytime soon then... wait a minute, if we're so far away, then how did we get here?" Lord Wyvern questions.

"You were transferred to this facility by several, specifically prepped ambulances" Marek answered.

40Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 17:26

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:
Lord Wyvern wrote:"So i guess that means i won't be getting my sword back anytime soon then... wait a minute, if we're so far away, then how did we get here?" Lord Wyvern questions.

"You were transferred to this facility by several, specifically prepped ambulances" Marek answered.

"Across the ocean?" Lord Wyvern raised his eyebrows "and, now that i think about it, why did we survive, and the rest of the Bodewig crew didn't; there were almost 200 ponies onboard that thing".

41Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 17:35

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"...Adelheid and Gerra are located on the same continent" Marek replied. He pulled out his cellphone and showed a map of the region:

Slavegear   - Page 2 Adelhe12

"Bodewig housed over three hundred sailors, during the attack on the Mirror. Two hundred and fifteen lost their lives in combat. The rest entered a coma, together with you.
Almost everyone had woken up weeks ago. Everyone was just waiting for you" Marek nodded.

42Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 17:40

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"I see" Lord Wyvern nods "And you're saying there are literally no other high ranking government official and high ranking military officers in the area?"

43Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 17:41

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Quick question, does Equestria still want me dead? I tried to assassinate Celestia, and she didnt take kindly to it." She staggered a little. Moon wasn't impressed that she didnt have any of her weapons, or her cloak for that matter, but they should have been delivered to her adopted daughter anyway so she would hopefully see them again.

44Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 17:47

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"....I'm afraid, the Union Council is having a conference meeting, in the country of Artemis. Most government officials have gone there.." Marek replied.

45Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 17:50

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

MoonDusts wrote:"Quick question, does Equestria still want me dead? I tried to assassinate Celestia, and she didnt take kindly to it."

"I.. don't rightfully know but, I believe they would have forgiven everything, after your sacrifice in the attack of the Mirror" Marek replied: "Every one who participated in that mission is hailed as a hero... there's even a monument in Adelheid, to honor all those who fought in that mission'

46Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 17:53

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:
MoonDusts wrote:"Quick question, does Equestria still want me dead? I tried to assassinate Celestia, and she didnt take kindly to it."

"I.. don't rightfully know but, I believe they would have forgiven everything, after your sacrifice in the attack of the Mirror" Marek replied: "Every one who participated in that mission is hailed as a hero... there's even a monument in Adelheid, to honor all those who fought in that mission'

"Seriously?!" Lord Wyvern exclaims ~ If i'd known that, i'd have done everything under my real name, then all of that nonsense with the Meta Project would have blown over... ~

47Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 18:04

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

She chuckled "I'm just hoping my daughter is ok" she paused "My brother is going to kill me when I get home"

"Anyway, so the plan is to stop these weird group thing, right?" she asked. Her stomach rumbled, reminding her she was hungry. "If we don't, is the world going to end?"

48Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 18:10

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"No.. but... a lot of innocent people will die" Marek said grimly:
"You don't have to take the group head on. Loosing your lives will be a waste.
All you have to do is reach the Weapon before the enemy, and place it in lockdown. Once that happens, the enemy will likely retreat.
If there's any Union security left in the facility, they will help you"

49Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 18:13

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Right, and how are we supposed to do this when we can barely walk? How far away is this place?" she stared at Marek.

50Slavegear   - Page 2 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 22 May - 18:14

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"No.. but... a lot of innocent people will die" Marek said grimly:
"You don't have to take the group head on. Loosing your lives will be a waste.
All you have to do is reach the Weapon before the enemy, and place it in lockdown. Once that happens, the enemy will likely retreat.
If there's any Union security left in the facility, they will help you"

"Are you sure? I mean, are they actually going to let us simply walk into this place?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum