The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear

+4
Red Eyes
Kaylee Brown
Derpy/V'tara
Dan One
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976Slavegear   - Page 40 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 12:44

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Velvet_horse wrote:After a moment of sitting still, she jolt up almost instantly.

"EUREKA!!!"

Slumping a bit from the vertigo of standing up too fast, she readily makes herself steady.

"I got it! I know how our innocence can be proved! Or at least how to completely destabilize their arguments! Quick, I need a large board for writing, pens and markers, and all the video evidence of the crime itself! I'm going to clear our name, with only that!"

"How are we going to get the video evidence though?" Lord Wyvern askes Twilight, "It's not like they put it up on the internet or anything...".

977Slavegear   - Page 40 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 12:53

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Riza drifted into the adjacent room and came back a few minutes later with a small, hand held white board, and two markers. She slowly passed them to Twilight.

"They may have showed limited footage to the press" Kaylee said: "Something censored or without any violence in it. Those clips are probably shown on TV and circulating the internet, but the full footage would likely be kept away from public eye.
Probably stored on an Artemis server somewhere. I don't know where it could be exactly"

Riza stood quietly to the side, thinking. After a moment she said: ".....its possible that Artemis has detained Penny for questioning.. everyone knows you were close"

"No don't say that!" Kaylee exclaimed in horror

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

978Slavegear   - Page 40 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 12:58

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:Riza drifted into the adjacent room and came back a few minutes later with a small, hand held white board, and two markers. She slowly passed them to Twilight.

"They may have showed limited footage to the press" Kaylee said: "Something censored or without any violence in it. Those clips are probably shown on TV and circulating the internet, but the full footage would likely be kept away from public eye.
Probably stored on an Artemis server somewhere. I don't know where it could be exactly"

Riza stood quietly to the side, thinking. After a moment she said: ".....its possible that Artemis has detained Penny for questioning.. everyone knows you were close"

"No don't say that!" Kaylee exclaimed in horror

"But she hadn't seen us for a year; they must have known that, right?" Lord Wyvern askes Dr. Riza.

979Slavegear   - Page 40 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 13:06

Dan One

Dan One

"Which seems really strange now that I'm thinking about it" Radiance added "How did anyone barely anyone find us? We should have been sent to hospitals in our respective homes, instead, we end up in some rundown hospital in the paths of assassins."

"I say we make finding Penny our top priority right now, reaching her may help verify whatever Twilight has come up with."

980Slavegear   - Page 40 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 13:28

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Sounds good." She nodded, smiling. "We find Penny, then help Twilight with whatever she came up with.

She turned to Kaylee "Mililitres? You don't want to know."

981Slavegear   - Page 40 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 13:30

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Its true that you were in a coma for over a year," Riza quietly said: "But you went Missing, four months ago.

After the destruction of the Mirror, the central hospital of Adelheid has received over two hundred patients in a coma. Survivors of the mission.
You were among them. Treated at the Adelheid hospital for months, the best medical care on the planet, was made available for your treatment. Nothing helped.

Eventually, it was concluded that the two hundred patients may never recover. Slowly but steadily, the patients were moved to smaller hospitals, for palliative care. And to make room in the Adelheid hospital for patients who could yet be saved.

You were being transported by special tasked ambulances, to different hospitals, together with the other two hundred patients.
But... while the other two hundred arrived at their destination... you went missing.

Your ambulances vanished. You faded from public eye. Still in a state of coma, you disappeared.
No one knew what happened to you. You just vanished.

And then... four months later... you suddenly resurfaced, took control of Slavegear and burned down an Artemis city.
No one knows what happened to you, during these four months. Some speculate that, in that time, you decided that the Union should be destroyed, and you slowly planned this attack and carried it out. From their point of view, its possible that you made contact with Penny and worked with her somehow. She is your friend.
That's why its possible that they have detained her"

Kaylee sat on the floor, thinking: "Penny vanished in Adelheid. That's in a completely different country, miles and miles away. We can't walk a few blocks without the entire Artemis army, burning down the street around us.
I don't know if we can get to Adelheid... I don't know how much time it would take.. even if we did, Penny could be anywhere.... we don't have any leads. Every second we spend on the loose, Artemis gets closer to getting us. We need to use our time wisely.

That ball in Sanja's grand mansion is happening, in just a few hours. Dr. Zarovee will be there. Our window of reaching him is closing fast.
If we don't find him at that ball, we're not gonna find him ever. They'll plug him back into his super secured facility in another country, and that will be the end of it.

He designed the Neurochip. He may be able to figure out what happened to us. Prove our innocence. That may help Penny, wherever she is.

More importantly, Dr. Zarovee may understand how our mind control worked" She slowly looked at everyone in the room: "... at this very moment, I believe we are still susceptible to mind control.

It means that anyone can just walk in, say the right words, and tell us to do anything, kill, anyone. And we'll do it. We are still vulnerable.
Do you understand?

There's a chance Dr. Zarovee can stop this, from ever happening again.
The grand mansion is at the edge of this city. The ball is happening in a few hours. I believe there's no higher priority, because if we loose Dr. Zarovee now, we'll never see him again.

982Slavegear   - Page 40 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 13:39

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Unless this Dr. Zarovee is in on the whole thing" Lord Wyvern points out, "In which case we would basically be handing ourselves back over to Marek".

983Slavegear   - Page 40 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 13:39

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon)

Kaylee awkwardly looked down: "...its okay... you can take a little from me.. Its fine, please don't worry about"

984Slavegear   - Page 40 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 13:43

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Exactly. Things don't add up here."

She nods as she takes the white oard and markers. "thank you"

She then begins to furiously scribble.

"It hasn't been adding up for a long time!"
Her eyes seem to practically shine from her mind.

"And when we prove it, we're free forever."

985Slavegear   - Page 40 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 13:43

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"What?" Riza exclaimed: "Oh my god..." she looked at Wyvern:
"But.... he seems such a nice man. He's a psychologist, he's supposed to help people..

She thought for a moment and shook her head: "No. Dr. Zarovee isn't a batpony. What would be his motive for helping Marek?"

986Slavegear   - Page 40 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 13:55

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"What?" Riza exclaimed: "Oh my god..." she looked at Wyvern:
"But.... he seems such a nice man. He's a psychologist, he's supposed to help people..

She thought for a moment and shook her head: "No. Dr. Zarovee isn't a batpony. What would be his motive for helping Marek?"

"Well, the whole world seems to think that it's impossible to mind-control people with these chips Zarovee designed" Lord Wyvern says, "And yet Marek did just that; so either Zarovee lied to everyone about his chips, or Zarovee instructed Marek on how to override our ones".

987Slavegear   - Page 40 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 13:57

Dan One

Dan One

"Marek can be quite convincing it seems" Radiance adds in scratching the patchy stubble on the side of his face "He could be a completely different person around the doctor. Manipulation seems to be his thing. There may be a chance he used some form of subtle suggestion or hypnosis to have the doctor place the mind control aspect into the chips."

988Slavegear   - Page 40 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 14:04

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Aaaaaand... Done!"

She grins widely as she looks proudly at her work.

"Facts written down. And now, to see where all the plotholes are. Easy!"

989Slavegear   - Page 40 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 14:12

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

".....its possible but unlikely" Riza said, thinking: "If Marek could use subtle suggestion to influence others, he wouldn't need Dr. Zarovee.
Marek probably held you for 4 months in that backwater hospital, while you slept in a coma. He could have hypnotized you to the point, where you'd willingly take over Slavegear, and thought it was your own desire.

Dr. Zarovee is a very intelligent man. He wouldn't place a weapon of mass destruction into the hands of another man.
There's a reason why he mostly stays inside his research facility. He knows that the things he cooks up in there, are world changing.

Dr. Zarovee has no motive to help Marek.
At the same time, Marek is not a scientist. I don't know how he acquired the knowledge to modify the chip.
I only know that, Dr. Zarovee would be very unlikely to agree to this. Even if he did, it was not done willingly.

I think its worth the risk"

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Tue 19 Jul - 14:17; edited 2 times in total

990Slavegear   - Page 40 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 14:14

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Wacha thinking?" Kaylee leaned closer to Twilight, looking at her chart from over her shoulder, with curiosity.

991Slavegear   - Page 40 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 14:14

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:".....its possible but unlikely" Riza said, thinking: "If Marek could use subtle suggestion to influence others, he wouldn't need Dr. Zarovee.
He probably held you for 4 months in that backwater hospital, while you slept in a coma. He could have hypnotized you to the point, where you'd willingly take over Slavegear, and thought it was your own desire.

Dr. Zarovee is a very intelligent man. He wouldn't place a weapon of mass destruction into the hands of another man.
There's a reason why he mostly stays inside his research facility. He knows that the things he cooks up in there, are world changing.

Dr. Zarovee has no motive to help Marek.
At the same time, Marek is not a scientist either. I don't know how he acquired the knowledge to modify the chip.
I only know that, Dr. Zarovee would be very unlikely to agree to this. Even if he did, it was not done willingly.

I think its worth the risk"

"Maybe, maybe..." Lord Wyvern muses, before turning to Dr. Riza "How many people are known to have chips fitted to them?".

-------

https://ultimate.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=17

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum