The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear

+4
Red Eyes
Kaylee Brown
Derpy/V'tara
Dan One
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 40]

501Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 21:12

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Yes, but first we have to stop Marek, and we can't do that if we stay here. We have limited time, so let's go." she sighed and hugged Kaylee

502Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 21:17

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Kaylee..."

She puts a hand on her shoulder.

"Let's end them together. We're too weak in footing now, but once we're able to..."

A mean grin appears on her face.

"The leaders of Artemis will see why I was the prodigy chosen by Celestia."

She then releases her shoulder.

"We better hurry. No use looking a gift horse in the mouth."

She begins to run. It's kinda awkward.

503Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 21:56

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire moves down the hall slowly hoping radience was behind her to tell if any guards are coming, "how many units do they have... I am to believe a commander is here yet I cant be sure... If a commander is here I can expect a fairly to heavily guarded facility... Yet by the looks of it these guys are going rogue..." She says to herself.

504Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 22:20

Dan One

Dan One

"This place is hard to read" Radiance whispered to her "I can only hear about 10 feet out, we need to be careful." he placed a hand on the wall scanning the area around him and Fire "We need to make sure we hide those that we knock out, the last thing we want is the entire barracks descending down on us"

Tarmikos follows them running as best as he can. The world never did improve, after the defeat of the Architect the world just gave birth to more evil.

"The entire country of Artemis needs to burn," his voice was mixed with anger and sadness "if not for the safety of the batponies, but for all life."

505Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 22:47

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Hopefully all we need to knock out is two guards that's it..." She sighs "but even if I don't plan a catch... Their always is one... Mabye we can catch them coming around a corner or we can.get up behind them and choak them out with our Chains... We need a uniform and radio so we can get out of here... Plan B is two parts... If we fail to obtain a weapon... Run... If we get a weapon of some sort... Run but use it if nessisary, theres not a whole lot to work off of but we can still see and hear... Also... An addition to plan:A... If we find some way under ground abandon all plans and go that way."

506Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 13 Jun - 0:13

Dan One

Dan One

"A place like this usually would probably have some kind of schedule for checking in. Along with obtaining the uniforms, getting a log book of the soldiers shifts and a map would also be a good idea. We don't want to get trapped in the basement." he shifted his arm stretching out the shoulder

507Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 13 Jun - 0:27

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"That darkov guy or whatever the fuck his name is... You think he'll be dumb enough to fight 1 on 1 with me for our freedom... You think he has a big enough ego to think he'll win..." She chuckles "I'd love to knock him in the dust... I know I could to... He doesn't look that big."

508Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 13 Jun - 9:14

Dan One

Dan One

Radiance smiled "His idea of a one on one fight wold probably involve him in a tank. Best we avoid interacting with him all together. Even if he's not a strong fighter that man is unstable, and it's always the crazy ones that end up doing the most damage"

509Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 13 Jun - 10:47

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Twilight, Moon Dusts, Tarmikos, Wyvern, Red Eyes)

"..thanks guys" Kaylee quietly said, with a small smile. Then continued down the path, between the farm fields.

As time passed and the moon slowly moved through the sky, you began to notice that dawn never came here. Nyx was always cloaked by the night. The quiet sounds of small wild life and the distant hum of the helicopters, was the only thing that broke the nights silence.
Here and there, you noticed a helicopters search light, appear on the horizon and vanish from view. They always seemed distant, scouting the lands somewhere, far away.

Roughly 4 hours passed, as you walked on and on through the foot path, between the farm fields. Until the tall buildings of Sanja, began to come into view.

Even from here, you noticed the military presence inside the city. An occasional helicopter flew by. An armored car darted somewhere. But it was clear, the city was too big to fully lock down. The military couldn't possibly cover the entire area. Which meant there were loop holes.
Cracks in their security and perimeter, one could slip through.

Kaylee quietly talked about it, as you approached the outskirts of the city.
"...we really should change our appearance more. I saw them selling some kind of new hair dye, that takes effect in seconds. If we get the money, we should really look into that"

As you began to come closer to the city, the first, short houses began to come into view. The streets were mostly empty here, only an occasional batpony hurried along to his tasks.
You notice signs for a bus stop and something that looked like a subway entrance.

A few dozen meters away, you notice a patrol of 10 Artemis soldiers. They wore some sort of light armored gear with a single sword on their backs. They stopped a random batpony mare on the street and began loudly questioning her. The mare seems terrified.

(Radiance, Firewing)

You don't seem to come across any soldiers, but you still hear their distant voices, as the echo carried them to you, through this old, dusty building.
After about a minute of walking down this abandoned hall, you come across a set of heavy double doors. A small sign above the door read 'Fire Exit'. The sing was horribly old and shattered in several places. The lights inside it, didn't work.

The door appears to have a large, heavy lock. The last key on your keychain seems as sturdy and large as the door.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

510Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 13 Jun - 13:26

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight tried to ignore the rude questioning, focussing more on trying to find some job for a quick buck.

511Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 13 Jun - 13:45

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

You spot a few pinned papers on the bus station. They say something about work in a factory for cleaning duty. There's a little paper you can tear off, with an address and phone number on it.

The screaming of the soldiers became increasingly louder, making it impossible to focus.

"Please!!!" the mare cried: "I don't know anything!"
"SHUT IT - BLOODSUCKER!!!" one of the soldiers barked and punched her.
The mare crumbled to the ground, covering her face and shrieked at the top of her lungs:
"HEEEELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!"
"No one will help you, you filth" The soldiers sneered: "Now, WHERE ARE THE FUGITIVES!!!"

Kaylee's face become distorted with cold, twisted anger. You suddenly notice her walking right toward the soldiers. They seem to be about twenty meters away and still didn't notice you.

512Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 13 Jun - 14:07

Dan One

Dan One

Tarmikos rips one of the papers off and stuffs it into his pocket. He glances up at Kaylee walking towards the soldiers. He looks to everyone then starts following her. A small charge of magic building in his right hand. The veins along his arm slowly start to glow.

513Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 13 Jun - 14:24

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"I guess it's something."

She tears the little paper off. Then, she notices the action taken.

"Uh..."

514Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 13 Jun - 15:12

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"HEY!" Kaylee barked. Her voice loudly rang across the street.
A few soldiers lazily looked at her, as Kaylee continued to scream:

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!" She roared: "BY THE UNION CODE OF CONDUCT - I ORDER YOU TO- AAAHG!"
Kaylee suddenly emitted a shriek and flew several meters back, loudly crashing against the pavement. Her prosthetic flew off and clattered against the ground.

One of the Artemis unicorns lazily lowered his arm. He must have fired some sort of an invisible push spell. You didn't see any visible lights as the spell discharged.
The soldiers began laughing:
"Look at that cripple! What was she going on about? Code of conduct?" The soldiers roaring laughter, loudly echoed across the street. Some of them began approaching Kaylee:
"...you wonna get beat up as well? Is that it?" One of them raised his fist.

Kaylee was laying on the ground, her prosthetic missing. She was scowling at the soldiers, as they slowly approached.
"You need to - learn - your - PLACE!-" one of the soldiers shouted, about to strike Kaylee.

"...Hey" a voice rang from the darkness, in the brief moment of silence. You noticed someone walking toward the soldiers. A silhouette obscured by the shadows:
"...enjoy beating up unarmed civilians?" the figure spoke again, his expression was a strange half smile: "Does it get you off?"

"HEY!" The soldier barked: "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!"

The silhouette continued to approach. He walked under a street light and it illuminated a single Batpony. A brown, leather jacket. Dark hair, pulled back.

Something was different about him, that immediately jumped to your attention.

He was arrogant.
Nothing like the other Badponies you've seen before.

As he lazily drifted toward the soldiers, you noticed a heavy lead pipe on his shoulder.
The Batpony began to smile. A crazed stare appeared in his eyes:

"A beautiful night, isn't it. Birds are singing, night flowers are blooming"
Something very unhealthy reflected behind his eyes, as he stopped, in front of one of the soldiers:

"On nights like these,
guys like you...

Should be burning in hell
"

He suddenly smashed his lead pipe across the soldiers face with a deafening impact. The visor on the helmet cracked, as the soldiers shrieked and flew into the ground.

The Batpony emitted a crazed, ringing laughter, as he charged the group of 9 soldiers. Zig-zagging toward them, his lead pipe dancing across the air.

515Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 13 Jun - 15:20

Dan One

Dan One

Tarmikos ran over to check if Kaylee was ok. He grabbed the discarded leg with a quick burst of telekinesis. He knelt down next to her.

"You ok?"

516Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 13 Jun - 15:42

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Oh, hell no."

Twilight walks towards the fight scene, cracking her knuckles.

"Soldiers, orders from above."

She charges her magic, ready to fight.

"Drop dead."

517Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 13 Jun - 15:58

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Were we not supposed to lay low?" Lord Wyvern ponders out loud as he pulls the batpony mare out of the way of the combat, "This is going to draw far more attention to ourselves than i think we can handle at this point".

518Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 13 Jun - 16:12

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"I suppose, but I'm done with fleeing and letting others suffer for me. Running away will not fix anything!"

She does stop, then turns to Wyvern.

"I got a plan. Hide your horn's glow, we need to stay inconspicous as we manipulate the moves for maximum efficiency. Only use telekinesis to push and pull a little."

519Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 13 Jun - 16:15

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Fine by me" Lord Wyvern shrugs, "It's not like i can cast any other spells at the moment".

520Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 13 Jun - 16:38

Dan One

Dan One

"Damn, kind of wanted shock some of these bastards "A spark of electricity runs up Tarmikos' arm

521Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 13 Jun - 18:39

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon watched in awe, not really doing much. Though she was taking mental notes of the bat pony's fighting techniques.

522Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 13 Jun - 19:16

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The batpony mare hid behind Wyvern, covering her eyes and shaking from terror.

Kaylee took the prosthetic from Tarmikos and nodded:
"I'm alright, I'm a soldier" Kaylee said, as she hastily strapped on the prosthetic and clumsily got up off the ground: "Come on, we better help him"

She unfolded her wings, zoomed into the air and darted toward the Artemis soldiers.

The Batpony with the lead pipe meanwhile, was taking on 5 soldiers at once. His style of combat was extremely rough and unrefined, but the sheer savage ferocity and speed with which his weapon danced, left the soldiers unwilling to risk an approach.

One of them was too slow and the Batpony smashed his lead pipe over the soldiers visor, with another deafening impact. As the soldier flipped in the air and crashed into the asphalt, the Batpony's eyes caught a crazed, wide open stare. The grin remained plastered over his face, as he continued to savagely whale on the soldiers.

Four other Artemis soldiers decided to shift focus on you and charged at you, aiming their swords at you heart. One of them, a unicorn, collected his hand into a fist and a massive ice boulder began to materialize above him, out of thin air.

523Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 13 Jun - 19:20

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"So much for stealth then!"

Twilight braces herself, trying to push the block of ice down on the caster.

~Don't let me waste more energy~

524Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 13 Jun - 19:27

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The unicorn realized what you were doing and began pushing back, trying to keep the boulder up in the air, as he gradually made it grow bigger.

Kaylee flew by, planting her boot into the unicorns face. He lost concentration for a brief moment and the boulder loudly crashed down on his head, connecting his face with the pavement and knocking him out cold.

One of the soldiers rushed toward Moon Dusts, wilding swinging his sword and aiming at her neck.

Two more darted at Wyvern and Tarmikos

525Slavegear   - Page 21 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 13 Jun - 19:59

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon grinned and dodged the sword before leaping up onto the soldier, tackling him. She glanced around before attempting to bite into his neck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum