The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear

+4
Red Eyes
Kaylee Brown
Derpy/V'tara
Dan One
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 14:26

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"We really didn't. We were controlled, and now the blame has been given to us. But it wasn't us." she smiled slightly.

477Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 14:59

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"It's difficult to explain, as we don't know what happened ourselves... But it was done by our faces and bodies, not by our minds and hearts. Controlled like puppets, as if someone else took the strings for a while..."

She walks over to the headkerchief she spotted before, and picked it up.

"We aren't ponies with the mind to waste all that life. It wouldn't even make sense, first slaughtering an entire city and then parade around villages. We would hide our faces, or hide underground."

She turns to him, still holding it.

"And really, do we look like we would kill thousands on a whim?"

478Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 16:22

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Twilight, Moon Dusts, Tarmikos, Wyvern, Red Eyes)

"I.. I understand.." Johan nodded. His expression became a little sad:
"I believe you. I just.. don't understand why anyone would ever do something like this" he looked at the images flashing on the TV:
"So much pain.." he quietly said with grief: "Things like that shouldn't happen. Its wrong to hurt others, no matter the reason"
His hand subconsciously took hold of the little toy, that was attached to his shirts pocket.

A sudden, loud knock on the door made Johan flinch.
"OPEN UP! ARTEMIS MILITARY!" someone shouted from the other side of the door. Johan turned pale and froze up for a moment, before hastily giving the bag to Moon and shooing everyone to the other room, deeper inside the house:
"Hide, quickly!" Johan nervously whispered: "I'll make them go away"

"OPEN THE BLOODY DOOR!!!" Someone began savagely banding at the door outside: "WE KNOW THE FUGITIVES CAME THIS WAY! OPEN THE DOOR OR WE'LL BUST IT OFF THE HINGES!!!"

"C-coming!" Johan yelled back with a stutter.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

479Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 17:16

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon put the bag on her back and ran deeper into the house "We could go out through the window, make a run for it."

480Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 18:30

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Keeping her tone low, Twi agrees.

"Sounds like the best idea. I'm glad Wyvern's still out then."

She begins to tie the cloth around her face and mane.

481Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 19:21

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire blinks and looks down at her cuffs, she eyes them looking for flaws in the metal, knowing just how to snap a chain and shatter solid metal with a good strike... Working with swords and fighting she knew there were areas in metal that would shatter if hit while blocking... Her greatsword was the only flawless, un breakable sword she had seen. She looks up at the guards as they speek and her eyes lock to whatever was under the new guards arm.

Last edited by firewing11 on Sun 12 Jun - 19:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moar detail!)

482Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 20:02

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Firewing, Radiance)

The guard slowly reaches through the bars and drops a set of three keys into your cell.
"...not everyone believes the nonsense they spew on tv. You saved my family, one year ago. To me, you will always be the heroes of Adelheid" the guard quietly whispered and walked off.

A set of three different keys remained on the floor next to you. One of them looks small enough to fit the cuffs. The second one looks like it fits your cell door. The third one's purpose is still unknown.

As soon as you disappear inside the next room, the door bursts open and five soldiers walk in
"P-please, there's no need for violenc-AGH!" Johan's voice cut off as one of the soldiers grabbed him by the neck.
"WHERE ARE THE MURDERERS!!" he barked in Johan's face.
"Please I..." Johan gasped and struggled for breath: "I don't kn-..... stop.. please"

"Tell me where they are - NOW!" The soldiers barked.
Johan began curling up, uncontrollably shaking from fear. He tried to mumble something, but after a moment he stopped. His face became slightly more determined. He was still visibly scared but his voice became a little more firm:
"S-sir... this is my home... I am a free man!... You can't just... walk in here like th-AAAAAHG!" Johan screamed out as the soldier punched him hard across the face. Johan felt to the ground, grabbing his cheek. His glasses fell off to the floor. Tears began to appear in his eyes as the guards started to laugh:

"Free? Do you feel free? Little man?" they roared with laughter. The door opened wider and you could see another ten soldiers mingling outside. Heavy armor. Serious weapons. They don't seem to notice you yet.

The room you're currently in seems to have a single window. Through it, you see the endless farming fields. No soldiers can be seen in there.

The soldiers began slowly pouring into the house and looking around, carelessly flipping furniture. One of them suddenly laughed and lifted something into view: "Hey guys! Looks what I found!"
He carelessly picked up Johan's violin:
"Looks expensive! Where did you steal that?"

"I...I... didn't steal it..." Johan quietly mumbled, curled up on the floor, as the soldiers stood over him: "It... was a... gift.... from my Master.."
"Liar" one of the soldiers grinned and suddenly kicked Johan in the stomach. Kaylee audibly gasped, but the soldiers didn't seem to hear her.

"OOOOhhh... Oh I get it" another soldier smirked: "...  you're saying you're one of those court slaves, who play fancy music all day, smile and tell jokes to entertain the Master's guests. Go on, play us a tune, little man... play us something Fancy!"

The soldiers continued to laugh. More and more slowly poured into the house. There was about fifteen of them. They looked highly trained.
Johan covered his face, trying to hide from everything, until one of the guards lifted the violin with a careless expression and said:

"Meh... I knew you were lying" he said and smashed the violin over the table. Pieces of it fell to the floor. You could see Johan's tears, silently falling onto the floor as several other soldiers appeared in sight. There was a lot of them.

In the room you were in, a single window was in your view. No soldiers were seen behind it.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Sun 12 Jun - 20:09; edited 1 time in total

483Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 20:09

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"We need to go" she whispered and opened the window, poking her head outside.

"We can go out the window, run accross the fields. Head to Sanja, maybe find the others."

484Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 20:10

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

// sorry guys, i had some problems with the notifications system - what have i missed?

485Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 20:11

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Kaylee seems frozen in place. Her expression, a stone, unreadable mask.
One of the soldiers lifted Johan and cuffed his hands behind his back: "We're taking this one back to the Headquarters for questioning. Search the house!" he motioned the other soldiers to disperse.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Sun 12 Jun - 20:21; edited 1 time in total

486Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 20:13

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

She grabbed Kaylee's arm "We have to go now!" she hissed, about to clamber out the window.

487Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 20:15

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Lord Wyvern wrote:// sorry guys, i had some problems with the notifications system - what have i missed?

// You seemed to have experienced an unexplained pain, originating from the metal chip in your head. You appeared to have lost consciousness and later woke up inside a small house, located outside of the village, in the middle of an endless farming field.

A Batpony named Johan seems to have found you unconscious and brought you to his home. He seems to have treated your injuries and when you woke up, he explained that there appears to be some sort of toxic substance in your blood, which caused you to faint.

If nothing is done, this substance will eventually kill you, so the party decided to head to the nearest city called Sanja, to seek medical help from a hospital.

At this time, a patrol of Artemis soldiers burst into the house. Johan said he will stall them, leaving you a chance to escape, undetected

488Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 20:18

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Johan..."

Twilight takes her fingernail, and makes a scratch on herself.

"I'll never forget your kindness..."

She opens the windows, a single tear in her eyes.

489Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 20:18

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Those... Animals!" Kaylee hissed through gritted teeth. Her expression became distorted with uncontrolled anger.

"THERE'S ANOTHER ROOM OVER HERE!" One of the soldiers called out. You can hear his footsteps coming toward you.

490Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 20:21

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"OUT, NOW!!!" she hissed and pushed Kaylee out the window. Moon then leapt out of the window herself.

491Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 20:21

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

// got it

"This isn't our battle, Kaylee" Lord Wyvern says as he too jumps out the window, "We can't do anything for him now, except escape and make sure his sacrifice was not in vain".

492Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 20:26

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire quickly grabs the keys and unlocks her cuffs, swiftly unlocks radience as we'll "keep the cuffs... Just in case..." She twirls the keys "I say we find two guards, knock em out... Switch cloaths with them and then lock them in here... We have to move fast before they wake up got it?" She looks around.

493Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 20:28

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

As you jump out of the window, you notice an armored vehicle in the distance. The soldiers slowly dragged Johan toward it and threw him inside.
Some of them remained behind, violently searching through the house. You can hear some of the old furniture snapping.

A long farming field stretches before you. A small walking path can be seen up ahead. The old wooden pole on the side of the path reads 'Sanja', pointing the direction ahead.

494Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 20:31

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Come on, lets go" she whispered and started to walk down the path. She sniffed about, checking to see if there were soldiers nearby.

495Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 20:36

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Wouldn't we get there quicker if we hotwired one of the armoured vehicles?" Lord Wyvern asks.

496Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 20:38

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Johan..."

She looks at the others.

"What was his last name? I need to write it down."

497Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 20:52

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Firewing, Radiance)

The halls outside seem to be empty.
The cell room you're in, only seems to have hay on the floor. No other furniture or items are in sight.

MoonDusts wrote:"Come on, lets go" she whispered and started to walk down the path. She sniffed about, checking to see if there were soldiers nearby.

You don't seem to sense any soldiers. All of them appeared to have stayed behind at the house.

Lord Wyvern wrote:"Wouldn't we get there quicker if we hotwired one of the armored vehicles?" Lord Wyvern asks.

"..they're under heavy protection.." Kaylee quietly said: "We would give away our position and those.. monsters.. would descend upon us in seconds"

Velvet_horse wrote:"Johan..."

She looks at the others.

"What was his last name? I need to write it down."

"I don't think he had a last name.." Kaylee quietly said, her voice void of color:
"...slaves are not allowed to have last names.... that's what one of the batponies said..."

Bitter tears began to fall down her cheeks as she walked down the road:
"He barely knew us.... why would he do something like that"

498Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 20:55

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Because he is a good person. And we will find a way to repay him for his kindness." she looked down at the ground.

"But now, we have to take this chance he has given us, and run for our bloody lives."

499Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 20:57

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Is this a bad time to mention that i always came last at running events back in college?" Lord Wyvern asks, "Because there was a valid reason why i nick... borrowed that motorbike".

500Slavegear   - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear Sun 12 Jun - 21:06

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Kaylee was staring at the ground with angry tears in her eyes:
"...what Artemis is doing here is illegal! It violates every military code of conduct. They were stationed here to support the Batponies. Not torture them! I bet they're exploiting the situation to mine Tilerium on top of everything! If the Union knew, they would bust Artemis so hard!-..."

Kaylee scowled: "I will expose Artemis. I will get proof of what they're doing here. And then the Union will kick Artemis out of Nyx!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum