The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear

+4
Red Eyes
Kaylee Brown
Derpy/V'tara
Dan One
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 40]

76Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 23 May - 3:57

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"You know what I love? The amount of sarcasim in this room- Like can we leave... You know... Before we get shot..." She shrugs, "but you know... That's just me, I really don't feel like dying but again... That's just me..." She looks over the group "...Hell why don't we play a game of Poker while were at it? I'm sure our assassins will LOVE to join." She smirks and busts out her most posh canterlot voice, which was surprisingly good "we can all have a quaint party, drink wine and talk about current events, and discuss the well beings of the princesses and those above us." She let's out a snooty laugh.

77Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 23 May - 7:57

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Marek's expression slowly turned into an unreadable mask:
"...this way.. Master Moon, Master Fire.."

He began heading down the corridor. The silence in this building was eerie. The only thing you can hear is the distant ambient noise of the city.
Before you is a starcase, going down. On the floor below you, you can see a large lobby and several closed doors.
A large rug on the floor shows several footprints of dirt. The dirt looks fresh

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

78Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 23 May - 8:29

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"True... We better move. Besides, I know enough."
~Wyvern: Guilty. Even I can see it from here, it's that obvious.~

As she reaches the stairs, she notices the step.

"Ah, crap."

She looks around the floor, trying to discern the path the went and what tracks are the freshest.

79Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 23 May - 8:38

Red Eyes

Red Eyes

Red follows close behind, somehow managing to have carried both Derpy and V'tara. "See anyone yet?"

80Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 23 May - 9:22

Dan One

Dan One

Tarmikos shakes his head at Moon and Fire then starts examining the lobby in front of him.

Radiance kneels down placing a hand on the floor. His wings unfurl, the tips lightly press against the ground "If anyone is there I should be able to sense them." he spoke softly yet still loud enough to be heard "Clothing, armour, overly calm breathing, it all makes noise and vibrations. The upside to not having sight is that my other sense have heightened immeasurably."

81Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 23 May - 9:27

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Velvet_horse wrote:As she reaches the stairs, she notices the step.

"Ah, crap."

She looks around the floor, trying to discern the path the went and what tracks are the freshest.

Judging by the path, about six people entered the lobby, from the same large double doors further ahead, then they split up. Each set of tracks leads to a different door on the floor below you.
At the moment, you dont see anyone there.
All the tracks look more or less equally fresh.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Mon 23 May - 19:29; edited 1 time in total

82Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 23 May - 9:31

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Radiance)
You hear half a dozen quiet footsteps, somewhere in the corridor, directly behind you. They are still far, on the same floor as you. Judging by their movement, they are methodically entering each room

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Mon 23 May - 19:30; edited 1 time in total

83Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 23 May - 14:05

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire gestures pointing to the door wondering why they aren't out yet, "once we get out we need to make sure that these doors don't make a sound... You said they had advanced technology, and if I've learned anything from adventuring... They are going to take full advantage of that... The front door might not be the best idea, I just get this feeling they put an alarm, or sensor, or camera, or something there..." She whispers

84Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 23 May - 15:16

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Or another few units... Hmmm... I think I have a plan... But I need to be sure we're all fit enough for it. Or if we have a means to compensate for that. Anyone else a plan?"

She looks around the group, wondering if any of them fitted the bill.

85Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 23 May - 20:59

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"I'm with you Twilight" Kaylee gave an encouraging nod.
Marek nodded as well. He seems to be nervously looking around, slightly flinching from every minor noise:
"..perhaps you're right" Marek said to Firewing: "The front door may not be the best plan"

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Mon 23 May - 21:00; edited 1 time in total

86Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 23 May - 20:59

Dan One

Dan One

"I'd suggest one of use an EMP spell to knockout any cameras or warning systems. But it's not exactly a quiet spell." Tarmikos said

"It sounds like they already passed and are on the same floor as us," Radiance added "They seems to be checking the rooms and are taking their time with each. Even so we shouldn't delay for long."

87Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 23 May - 21:12

Red Eyes

Red Eyes

"Well, umm, I can drain someone's life force within two seconds to fuel my own." Red said, probably thee only time anyone has heard him nervous. "But it really messes me up on a moral level, so I don't do it much."

88Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 23 May - 23:23

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"... My idea was to go through the window. As you say, the front door is likely trapped. But this window isn't yet. And as for EMP, we don't need to worry, if they had camera's on us they'd know we were here."

Her face gets more sceptic though. "The problem is that we need to get through it, quickly, without traces we left through the windows. On top of the fact we still have two unconsious fliers."

"I may have details on it, but first, what's your idea on this?"

89Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 24 May - 1:00

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon looked around "I don't think the window is a safe idea. If it isn't open, then we would have to make noise to open it. And any fool would take a precaution to trap the windows as well, just in case. Explosives are the best option, and I sure as hell don't want to get blasted to pieces. Just in case, does anyone know anything about fighting?" she asked them all "I can weaken ponies quite well, but ponies around me get supremely freaked out about it and think I'm some sort of monster."

90Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 24 May - 7:36

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"I'm not sure about the noise, but if they trapped them, we'd be found already. And facing them is not a smart choice, seeing they're in better shape and much better equiped. If we do, we're better off doing instant death moves like neck breaking and headshots, which I don't feel happy about."

She ponders, then heads to a window to inspect it and what's outside.

91Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 24 May - 11:21

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

You dont see any suspicious devices around the window.
As you look outside, you notice a completely dark, deserted street outside. It seems you're on the second floor of the building.
The ground seems far below, promising severe knee pain, if one was to jump down from the window.

As far as you can tell, the street outside is empty.

Kaylee suddenly flinched and pointed down the stairs.
Two silhouettes moved into view, on the first floor of the building. A unicorn and an earth pony, by the looks of it.
Dark military uniform and tactical vest with no markings.

Their faces were masked. Night vision goggles over their eyes. They each carried a long knife and moved with precision and silence.
The next second, they moved out of view. It doesn't seem like they noticed you yet

92Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 24 May - 15:41

Dan One

Dan One

Tarmikos choked back his voice as the two walked by. He took a quiet step back away from the edge of the stairs holding his breath. The only amount of detail he caught about them was the night vision goggles they wore. If luck permitted he'd have to remember to grab a pair off of one of them.

The sound of the two walking drew Radiance's attention. He focused in on their sound trying to follow the direction they took. If it hadn't of been for Kaylee's arm movement along with the ever so faint hum the night vision goggles gave off, he wouldn't have noticed them. These attackers knew how to move silently. Which meant that two of them had either moved across the building without him knowing or there where more than six. Both options where equally as bad.

93Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 24 May - 19:37

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Depending on the type of night-vision they're using, we might be able to overload them with a high-intensity light spell" Lord Wyvern notes "And if we were planning on jumping out the window, might i suggest levitation".

94Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 24 May - 19:52

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Whatever we do, we better do it fast" Kaylee nervously looked around: "If we stay here much longer, they will find us, and then we'll really have a problem"

95Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 24 May - 19:57

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"Whatever we do, we better do it fast" Kaylee nervously looked around: "If we stay here much longer, they will find us, and then we'll really have a problem"

"Well we've had worse, have we not?" Lord Wyvern muses.

96Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 24 May - 19:59

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"We just came out of a coma" Kaylee said, her face pale: "If we engage them in a straight up fight, we will more than likely die"

97Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 24 May - 20:03

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"We just came out of a coma" Kaylee said, her face pale: "If we engage them in a straight up fight, we will more than likely die"

"Whoever said it would be a straight up fight?" Lord Wyvern chuckles.

98Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 24 May - 20:36

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Exactly, so keep your bloodlust in check if you want to get out."

She puts a hoof on her chin.

"If we go out of a window, we need to cushion the fall somehow. A matress would be too loud. But if we take a lower window, we might get spotted..."

She turns to the group. "I'm not against this window, but if you don't really care for this one, we can look for another one. Or even a secret exit-"

She facepalms as she realizes what she just said.

"Why did we miss that option?"

99Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 24 May - 20:48

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Are there any secret exits?" Lord Wyvern asks Merek, with his eyebrow raised.

100Slavegear   - Page 4 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 24 May - 20:55

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"This place was a simple apartment building, before we bought it out and converted it into a hospital"
Marek said, thinking: "There is another large exit, out back. We used it to bring in the heavy medical equipment. But its a very large exit. Visible from the street.
I'd guess the enemy already knows about it. I don't believe there's any secret exits here. At least, not on the blueprints we had. Its just an old apartment building"

Kaylee tried to unfold her wings slightly: "..most of us can fly, maybe we can help others fly through the window, at least help them descend to the ground without breaking something"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum