The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear

+4
Red Eyes
Kaylee Brown
Derpy/V'tara
Dan One
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

951Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Fri 15 Jul - 20:31

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Do you get a lot of people barging in here with weapons drawn?" Lord Wyvern asked Dr Riza, not looking up from his investigation of the fridge, and calmly ignoring the girl with the longbow.

952Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Fri 15 Jul - 21:28

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

An arrow flies past Wyvern head nicking his ear and piercing a jug of milk, "don't play dumb with me..."

953Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Fri 15 Jul - 23:38

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Even though she's unconsious, her ears seem to perk up, sensing the hostility from the newcomer. She doesn't make any movements besides that, staying in whatever dream she may have at that point.

954Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 16 Jul - 1:49

Dan One

Dan One

The veins on Tarmikos's arm begin to glow red as the palm of has hand starts heating up. He turns to look at the girl. It's clear from the smoke rising from his right arm that he isn't exactly in the best of moods.

"Tarmikos." Radiances speaks with a warning tone from the corner hearing the sizzle of fire magic start to build in his palm.

Radiance then turned his attention to the girl, his voice mostly even. "Please lower your weapon miss, enough blood has been pointlessly spilled today."

Last edited by Tarmikos on Sat 16 Jul - 6:42; edited 1 time in total

955Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 16 Jul - 5:29

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

The girl doesn't flinch at tarmikos nor does she seem threatened at all. It actually seems like she just doesn't care, "I don't plan to shed blood unless I have too... Are you going to blow me up like you did to thousands of others... Or are you really still hero's..." Her gaze turns to tarmikos and another arrow flies landing sticking in the wall next to him a sheat of paper coming unravled to show your wanted posters, "because it seems a lot of beings have a price on your head..." You hear her next draw "so tell me..." The bow was easily aimed right between tarmikos's eyes "...can I expect to be blown to shreds in the next 5 seconds or can I lower my guard... Also... I'd choose your words very carfuly if I were you..."

956Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 16 Jul - 6:53

Dan One

Dan One

Tarmikos locks eyes with the girl, arms still crossed and a look on his face that says he either wants to kill someone or himself.

"Kill me if you want, your words are just noise. Empty and without meaning. I no longer care. When the world turned it's back on us, after we were used, I tried to stay strong. But death only followed, and now you're here to continue its work."

Tarmikos reaches behind and pulls the wanted poster off of the wall examining it

"Now, life seems pointless. Even the small hope that I had within me is starting to fade."

Tarmikos' expression faded to that of something hollow. There was no emotion, just a blank stare that seemed to both look through and past the girl.

957Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 16 Jul - 10:05

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Yeah sure..." She lowers her bow "...well you can assure yourself there will be more before you finish whatever your doing..." She leans against the wall her eye glares into tarmikos, "...And I'd stop where you are there... Keep in mind your friend just killed herself to save you and everyone alive around you now... Her voice actually threw pure dissapointment at the man... It was almost like she was spitting venom through her monotone and uninterested voice, "you must be one petty motherfucker if you even consider giving up after someone you know and loved blew herself up for you and the groups sake." She taps a foot, "I guess you really aren't one of the hero's I thought you were..." Her gaze burns into farm, "...are my words just noise sir? What about your friends words? Go on... Give up then... Because I mean... Its the easy way out isn't it? You just want to sit down and just stop..." She huffs "...that's just too bad..."

958Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 16 Jul - 10:21

Dan One

Dan One

"Listen here you fu-" Tarmikos was suddenly struck on the side of the head knocking him out. Radiance was standing beside him fist clenched and a look that showed he was annoyed with Tarmikos. He looked down at the unconscious form, shook his head, then back up at the girl.

"He's been through a lot, please understand that everyone here is trying to deal with a loss. Not all of us have given up hope but I fear he was about to do something unforgivable." he let out a breath steadying his breathing once again "A proper introduction might do everyone good. My name is Radiance, and the unconscious guy on the ground is Tarmikos."

959Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 16 Jul - 10:30

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"There's no such thing as heroes" Kaylee quietly said: "Only people, trying to do the right thing"
She looked at her hands, as she sat in her arm chair:

"...I've done some good things, but its the bad ones that stay in my memory... the mistakes I've made.. the lives lost because of my poor judgment, inexperience or inability to find a better solution.

We're soldiers.. and every mistake we make, costs lives of others....
I wanted to give up, it would be easier. Just curl into a ball and pretend the world no longer exists.

But I can't. Because we are not alone in this world. There are people who care about us. Our family, our friends, our loved ones. And everything that happens to us, will affect them as well.
And if we get hurt or die, they will suffer. So we have to stay strong for them as well"

She slowly looked at the mare: "I am going to clear our name, and stop the person who caused all this. Not for me. But for our families. Because we have a responsibility to keep ourselves safe, for their sake. That's what I believe"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

960Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 16 Jul - 10:53

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"I don't know why I live, but I do. I only stay around because I know I can help others somehow. Maybe only one pony, but it's my reason to live. And I guess the main reason I am even trying to stay alive, is so I can return to my daughter." Moon said as she looked to the mare.

She looked at her before frowning and placing her hand on her stomach, Moon hadn't eaten since that short lunch in her shop, hours before she left to stop the mirror. She gave the bag of groceries to Kaylee.

961Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 16 Jul - 13:08

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"I guess i'm obligated to have that one then..." Lord Wyvern shrugs and picks out the milk jug with the arrow embedded in it, he closes the fridge door and raises the jug to his nose so he can smell it to make sure it isn't bad.

962Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 16 Jul - 14:45

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

The milk smells more or less decently.
In the fridge, you noticed several cucumbers, a pack of cheese and several really cold piroshky.

Johan's bag contained several large pieces of freshly baked bread, some apples and several small tomatoes.

Riza slowly got up from her arm chair. She didn't seem very happy from the recent events, as she slowly made her way to Twilight, checked to make sure the nutritious liquid has fully went into Twilights stomach, then slowly pulled the tube out of her nose:

"Technically, this place is part of my clinic, so discharge of threatening projectiles is forbidden" she said, frowning at the mare with the bow: "You're going to fix those holes in my wall by the way. This happens to be my home, even if I don't visit it often"
She said, as she walked off to throw away the tube into the trash can.

Kaylee went over to Twilight and sat on the floor, next to her sofa. The dark looking lizard creature - the healing spirit - remained on Twilights shoulder. It seems to be fast asleep.

"...why aren't you waking up.. Twilight..." Kaylee quietly whispered, looking at her friend. The fatigue and sadness began to reflect in her eyes.

963Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 16 Jul - 14:57

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Do you have any facilities for boiling water" Lord Wyvern asks Dr. Riza, "I'm still not too sure about this milk".

964Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 16 Jul - 17:55

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Guys, I'm in a bit of a problem at the moment. As some of you may have guessed, I'm a vampony." Moon admitted, looking down "So food may be an issue."

She yawned and curled up slightly on the ground.

965Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Sat 16 Jul - 18:13

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain sighs "then I guess you aren't terrorists... I'm rain runner... I was part of the Artemis military before I seen what they were doing bat ponies..." She reaches into her bag and pulls out military rations giving them out to each of them "save them... Eat what you can of what you have before this..." She goes back to the door and leans against it she let's out a long yawn "...its all I have for food... Use it wisely"

966Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Mon 18 Jul - 20:33

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

After the tube is removed, there's a stir. Her fingers twitch and her eyes flutter a bit.

"Bhuh? Wha... Wher..."

She raises her head a bit, looking around with a glazed look.

967Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 9:57

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Lord Wyvern wrote:"Do you have any facilities for boiling water" Lord Wyvern asks Dr. Riza, "I'm still not too sure about this milk".

"There should be a kettle in the kitchen" Riza nodded: "Just in the next room"

MoonDusts wrote:"Guys, I'm in a bit of a problem at the moment. As some of you may have guessed, I'm a vampony." Moon admitted, looking down "So food may be an issue."
She yawned and curled up slightly on the ground.

Kaylee waited a long moment before she looked at Moon: "......how much milliliters of blood do you need? .. You.. can take mine" she rolled up her left sleeve and nodded.

firewing11 wrote:Rain sighs "then I guess you aren't terrorists... I'm rain runner... I was part of the Artemis military before I seen what they were doing bat ponies..." She reaches into her bag and pulls out military rations giving them out to each of them "save them... Eat what you can of what you have before this..." She goes back to the door and leans against it she let's out a long yawn "...its all I have for food... Use it wisely"

"Wait!" Kaylee called: "You said you were Artemis military?" she sat up straight on the floor, looking at Rain. Her expression was consumed in thought for a moment, before she became serious:

"Someone burned your city. He's still out there.

Help us prove our innocence, and we'll help you find the person who destroyed your city, I promise.

Velvet_horse wrote:After the tube is removed, there's a stir. Her fingers twitch and her eyes flutter a bit.
"Bhuh? Wha... Wher..."

She raises her head a bit, looking around with a glazed look.

"Twilight!" Kaylee exclaimed and hugged her: "Are you ok?.. I was so worried.." she said, releasing Twilight from the hug and looking at her with worry.

968Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 11:03

Dan One

Dan One

"Kaylee," Radiance spoke to her. He was now seated back down, This time just casually leaning against the wall. "Do you know a pony named Penny Wiess? There was a news report saying that she suddenly vanished without warning. Doctor Riza said that you and Twilight knew her"

969Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 11:16

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Penny?" Kaylee asked with worry: "Yes, she's our friend, what happened to her?"

Riza rubbed her forehead and sighed: "Penny Weiss, the world famous pop singer. After the battle of Adelheid, one year ago, she returned to the stage. She wanted to bring people together.. always said that, music is an international language, that everyone understands.
She mentioned the Heroes of Adelheid before every concert, and continued to sing. Her concerts were always broadcasted worldwide.

A few days ago I saw a news article, it said she missed her last concert and vanished without explanation. No one seems to know where she went, not even her agent. She's been absent from public eye since then.
Its very unusual for her, she's usually very open with her fans"

"When did she go missing?" Kaylee quietly asked.
".. about... two days ago?" Riza thought for a moment: "After the Slavegear incident, I think. She was supposed to give a concert in Adelheid but never showed up"

970Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 11:44

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight rubs her head, clearly not entirely clear-headed. "Makes sense. The people she worshipped are known to the general public now as terrorists, likely with... Clear evidence..."

She stares ahead of herself, though less in daze then before. It's a look of understanding, it seems.

971Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 11:51

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Much obliged" Lord Wyvern nods and heads into the kitchen to find the kettle; upon locating it, he boils some water and pours it into a cup, before pouring a small bit of milk in as well so he can observe whether or not there are any globules.

972Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 11:53

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"N-no!" Kaylee exclaimed in horror: "Penny would never believe that nonsense they're saying about us! She knows us too well!..
I bet she.....  she ran off to look for us! That... that has to be it..." Kaylee looked down, as sadness washed over her: "Penny wouldn't believe that nonsense on TV.... she wouldn't..." Kaylee covered her face

973Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 12:02

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Wyvern)

You don't notice anything suspicious that could indicate the milk had gone bad.
It appears to be in decent enough condition.

On the wall, above the kettle, you notice an old photograph: a group of over 70 ponies are standing and smiling at you. They all seem to be wearing white coats, standing in the middle of a beautiful, green park. A majestic building is seen behind them.
A small writing is seen at the corner of the picture:
'Adelheid, 74th class, always ready~ '

974Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 12:08

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Wyvern)

You don't notice anything suspicious that could indicate the milk had gone bad.
It appears to be in decent enough condition.

On the wall, above the kettle, you notice an old photograph: a group of over 70 ponies are standing and smiling at you. They all seem to be wearing white coats, standing in the middle of a beautiful, green park. A majestic building is seen behind them.
A small writing is seen at the corner of the picture:
'Adelheid, 74th class, always ready~ '

"Drinks if you want them" Lord Wyvern says as he takes the jug of milk with the arrow still embedded in it and some cups into the room where everyone else is.

975Slavegear   - Page 39 Empty Re: Slavegear Tue 19 Jul - 12:38

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

After a moment of sitting still, she jolt up almost instantly.

"EUREKA!!!"

Slumping a bit from the vertigo of standing up too fast, she readily makes herself steady.

"I got it! I know how our innocence can be proved! Or at least how to completely destabilize their arguments! Quick, I need a large board for writing, pens and markers, and all the video evidence of the crime itself! I'm going to clear our name, with only that!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum