The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hyuugan Mash - A Nightmare Night Story

+3
Dan One
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
Derpy/V'tara
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 17]

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Kaylee smiled: "Thanks guys"

"Ugh, I give up" Ashley sighed.

Kaylee started giggling and Ash shook her head in disapproval: "Kaylee.. you know.. I'm starting to seriously reconsider our plans for the uh..."

"Ashleeeeeeeey! Ashley noooooooooooooo" Kaylee called, letting her head fall, face first on the table.

Angelo wrote:He then gives a curious smile. "So tell me, what were you two doing here together last night?"

Kaylee and Ash turned red and went silent for a moment.

After a few seconds Ashley crossed her arms and lifted her chin:
"Curiosity killed the cat, Angelo..."

Eva smirked, scratching her cheek: "Hehe... red as a lobster. Someone went real quiet, real fast"

"S-shut up!" Ash glared at her.

"Alright guys we better move out before the concert starts without us" Eva giggled and waved everyone to follow.

After a rapid jog to the concert hall, you walk in just as the final visitors were taking their seats.

You spot Harlequin and Rain some distance away, they must have walked in just a few moments ago.

Almost as soon as you took your seats, the concert hall went pitch dark.
The audience began cheering and occasionally applauding, as silhouettes began to move on stage.

You couldn't see anything. For a few moments, everything was shrouded in darkness.

Until, several white projectors illuminated three shadowy silhouettes on stage, in sharp contrast to the darkness behind them.

".....heheheh..." one of the silhouettes quietly laughed: "...hey, hey... do you know where we are?..."

The three silhouettes quietly giggled:

"...we're sailing just over the Marinah Trench... The deepest known point, in the Earths ocean floor. Its so deep and dark, that nobody knows whats down there...
And the ships that sail over it!-..."

Another silhouette giggled: "They say Straaaaaange things happen on board..... things they cannot explain..."

The third silhouette smirked: "...I sure hope nothing happens.. at Nightmare Night!"

Blinding colorful lights suddenly lit up the stage, revealing three beautiful mares in brilliant outfits.

The Hyuugan Mash - A Nightmare Night Story - Page 13 Nightm11

Madelyn, Penny and Cookie, grinned to you from the stage. Their jolly and upbeat attitude was so radiant, it was infectious.

"ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Penny excitedly screamed into her microphone and the crowd erupted in cheers.

Penny collected her fist with palpable energy and looked at the DJ, releasing a wide grin:

"HIT IT!"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Inside the concert hall, Angelo and Twilight met up, both being happy to see eachother again. The chatted a bit before the show started. After the introduction speech, there was a bit of snark between.

"Will this be weirder then this morning?"
"Probably is. They got time to set this up."
"Hope it will be entertaining enough."
"You think it will be?""
"Possibly."

After the first song, the two had different reactions. Twilight was blinking a few times, while Angelo was recording it.

"What... Was that?" Twilight says. "Why are you recording this?"

Angelo snickers. "Why not? It's enjoyably camp. Come on, go along."

Twilight, then says something a bit louder. Loud enough to be audiable by some in the vicinity. "Oh, so THAT was the weird taste I had after ascending!"

Angelo: "Pfffft! What?!"

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

As the song came to an end, the three figures briefly froze on stage with their arms spread open and smiling. Beautiful holograms were dancing over Madelyn and Cookie, during the song, sparkling and zig zagging in rhythm with music.

The crowd erupted with applause and cheering, as the three took a brief moment to catch their breath.

Kaylee gave Twilight a confused look, she doesn't seem to understand what Twilight had meant.

A few seats away, you notice Zoy. She seems to be excitedly watching and rocking left and right in her chair, humming the tune to herself with limitless enjoyment.

Harlequin looked at her and smiled: "She so cute" she whispered to Rain, tapping her on the arm:

"..Rain, would you want a kid like that? A little ball of wander, laughing and running around everywhere?" she quietly asked Rain, while watching Zoy and smiling.

Zoy seemed to have felt eyes on her and turned to look at Rain and Harle:

"Hay Hay!" Zoy excitedly called: "The seats in front are a little too high, they keep obscuring most of the stage for me.
Can I sit on your shoulders Miss Rain? So I can see the stage better? Pretty please?" Zoy smiled from ear to ear.

Meanwhile on stage, the three spinned in place, preparing to launch into another song:

// (Plz click link for song lol)

https://youtu.be/Oy_JlG7C-T8?t=30s

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Hello everyone =D
The next rp will launch as soon as the Nightmare Night segment is over ^^

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain looks down at Zoy and cracks a warm smile, "Of course Little One" she kneels down, "climb on up!" She looks to Harle, "Thats a big desision to make" she takes a deep breath, her chest rising, "Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeee?" Her voice gets really high pitched.

Fire looks on wishing she could join in and really get the party pumping, she of course does not because that would be very rude but... she still hopes.

Violet seems content with sitting in the back rows and making herself comfortable.

Megan is nowhere to be seen, probably outside smoking somewhere.

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Harlequin released a small laugh, watching Rain and Zoy. Zoy was staring at the stage with stars in her eyes and mouth wide open.

As the next song ended and the crowd erupted in cheers again, Kaylee quietly excused herself, whispering something about being right back and a restroom, before subtly slipping out of the concert hall.

Ashley, who was resting her head on Kaylee's shoulder, was now left alone and started to pout, watching as Kaylee left.

Eva started to quietly giggle for some reason, just as the next song began:

As the song ended, Penny, Maddie and Cookie joined hands and bowed together in unison, as the crowd erupted in deafening applause.

"We're gonna take a quick break!" Penny happily called from the stage: "And be back in 15 minutes, everyone, don't go too far! Because the concert's only starting!!"

As people began to applaud and slowly get up, you suddenly spot Kaylee. She was upset. Very, very upset and starring daggers at Eva and Takeshi for some reason.

Eva innocently smiled while Takeshi waved to her with a grin.

"Alright" Kaylee quietly called: "Which one of you jokers took my eye!"

"Excuse??" Takeshi looks genuinely surprised and almost burst out laughing. He looks like he has no clue what Kaylee's asking.

"You guys!" Kaylee stomped her foot on the floor: "This isn't funny!"

"We didn't take your eye though!" Eva said, beginning to giggle.

"Well it didn't grow legs and ran off on its own did it!" Kaylee called swinging her arms above her head.

"Its not me, I swear on me mum" Eva placed her hand over her chest, trying not to burst laughing.

Ashley shrugged a little: "I mean, I can't say I'm unhappy with its disappearance.." she said, released a subtle smile.

Kaylee turned around and gently bit Ash on the ear, in frustration. Ash emitted a startled yelp, but otherwise remained focused on the stage.

"Attention, all essential personnel" a woman's voice suddenly rang from the ships speakers: "Please report to the bridge. This is not a drill.
I repeat. All senior officers, please report to the bridge. This is not a drill
"

Kaylee raised an eyebrow, looking up at the speaker: "...what the heck?"

"There goes our fleeting moment of freedom" Ash said with a sigh: "Come on" she said getting up, then looked at you:

"Hey, you guys wonna tag along?"

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

The two snarky lovebird look up from their spot, then at eachother.

Twi: "You want to go?"
Angelo: "I'll leave it to you, i'll save the funniest ones for you."

Twilight nods. "Understood." She then gets up. "Here!"

Dan One

Dan One

Omega's and Sand's ears both perk at the call. Omega with an internal duty to investigate any form of danger and Sand with her curiosity both join Kaylee and the others.

"Emotional support, here to help" Omega gives a half-assed salute then is immediately elbowed in the gut by Sand

"Dude! At least assume it's not a prank until we get their" The mare's face halfway between concern, most likely faked, but still smiling from the concert.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Megan blinks, "Ohshit." She flicks her cigarette to the side and bolts quickly making her way up to the command deck.

Rain raises her brow, "We're official personal are we not?" She looks to Harle her expression not showing much care for the callout but she remained curious and ready to leave if need be.

Fire laughs, "I so count as essential." She snickers sliding up beside kaylee and friends, "Im a a warriors soul contained within a military superweapon how am I NOT essential."

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Harlequin chewed on her tongue for a bit, thinking things over: "I'm sure if we're really quiet, they won't mind us being on the bridge, we just need to be careful not to disturb the officers working there"

"Come on" Kaylee waved everyone to follow and broke into a light jog.

"Oh, your cybernetic leg seems to be really good" Eva called to Kaylee: "You're not limping anymore or anything"

"Huh? Oh yeah, its pretty neat" Kaylee said on the run: "Tilerium circuitry. Feels almost natural, if it didn't thump so loud"

A few moments pass and Kaylee went through the door to the bridge. A crew of 5 officers were sitting at their stations there, watching the monitors and a sixth one standing in the middle of the bridge.

"Captain. Officers" the sixth officer formally saluted. You recognized her voice from the radio earlier.

"Lieutenant Monroe" Kaylee saluted as well: "What's the situation?"

Monroe nodded, briefly lowering her clipboard, placing it behind her back and straightening up at attention:
"Ma'am. As of three minutes ago, the Hyuuga's engines have stopped. We are now dead in the water"

"I see" Kaylee looked into space, rapidly thinking: "With over three hundred people onboard and 12 hours away from shore. Quite the pickle. The nearest port is Ragnveig?"

"Yes ma'am, our original destination." Monroe nodded: "I've already radioed their local authorities. They are scrambling as we speak. Ragnveig coast guard will be ready within the next hour, to respond to any scenario.

The scenarios are as follows: Number one, we assess the condition of the engine. If it's a minor malfunction, we fix it ourselves and and continue on with our original planned route. Ragnveig coast guard will remain on emergency standby.

Number two, if the damage to the engine is significant and we don't have the qualified personnel to solve the issue, or if we lack the proper spare parts, Ragnveig will send out a rapid speed boat, carrying qualified engineers and necessary spare parts.
Estimated arrival time, 7 hours from now.

Number three, if the damage to the engine is irreversible, Ragnveig will scramble an emergency evacuation barge, to link up with us at open waters and take onboard all of our visitors, then head back to Ragnveig.
Estimated arrival time, 14 hours from now.

That is all"

"I see" Kaylee sighed: "Those barges are pretty heavy, they can't move as fast as we do. And they will need time to scramble and gather the appropriate ship crew and medical staff.
Which means, the ideal scenario would be for us to fix the issue ourselves and continue on with our
original route"

"Yes ma'am" Monroe nodded.

"Alright. What's the status of the engine?" Kaylee asked.

"Unknown at this time ma'am" Monroe responded: "I sent Lieutenant Lisov, our senior mechanic on watch, to go down there and assess the damage and nature of the problem. He hasn't reported back yet, but we are expecting his assessment within the next 5 minutes"

"Does he have a radio?" Kaylee asked.

"Yes ma'am" Monroe nodded: "He was instructed to radio in, as soon as he has an update"

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:Harlequin chewed on her tongue for a bit, thinking things over: "I'm sure if we're really quiet, they won't mind us being on the bridge, we just need to be careful not to disturb the officers working there"

"Come on" Kaylee waved everyone to follow and broke into a light jog.

"Oh, your cybernetic leg seems to be really good" Eva called to Kaylee: "You're not limping anymore or anything"

"Huh? Oh yeah, its pretty neat" Kaylee said on the run: "Tilerium circuitry. Feels almost natural, if it didn't thump so loud"

A few moments pass and Kaylee went through the door to the bridge. A crew of 5 officers were sitting at their stations there, watching the monitors and a sixth one standing in the middle of the bridge.

"Captain. Officers" the sixth officer formally saluted. You recognized her voice from the radio earlier.

"Lieutenant Monroe" Kaylee saluted as well: "What's the situation?"

Monroe nodded, briefly lowering her clipboard, placing it behind her back and straightening up at attention:
"Ma'am. As of three minutes ago, the Hyuuga's engines have stopped. We are now dead in the water"

"I see" Kaylee looked into space, rapidly thinking: "With over three hundred people onboard and 12 hours away from shore. Quite the pickle. The nearest port is Ragnveig?"

"Yes ma'am, our original destination." Monroe nodded: "I've already radioed their local authorities. They are scrambling as we speak. Ragnveig coast guard will be ready within the next hour, to respond to any scenario.

The scenarios are as follows: Number one, we assess the condition of the engine. If it's a minor malfunction, we fix it ourselves and and continue on with our original planned route. Ragnveig coast guard will remain on emergency standby.

Number two, if the damage to the engine is significant and we don't have the qualified personnel to solve the issue, or if we lack the proper spare parts, Ragnveig will send out a rapid speed boat, carrying qualified engineers and necessary spare parts.
Estimated arrival time, 7 hours from now.

Number three, if the damage to the engine is irreversible, Ragnveig will scramble an emergency evacuation barge, to link up with us at open waters and take onboard all of our visitors, then head back to Ragnveig.
Estimated arrival time, 14 hours from now.

That is all"

"I see" Kaylee sighed: "Those barges are pretty heavy, they can't move as fast as we do. And they will need time to scramble and gather the appropriate ship crew and medical staff.
Which means, the ideal scenario would be for us to fix the issue ourselves and continue on with our
original route"

"Yes ma'am" Monroe nodded.

"Alright. What's the status of the engine?" Kaylee asked.

"Unknown at this time ma'am" Monroe responded: "I sent Lieutenant Lisov, our senior mechanic on watch, to go down there and assess the damage and nature of the problem. He hasn't reported back yet, but we are expecting his assessment within the next 5 minutes"

"Does he have a radio?" Kaylee asked.

"Yes ma'am" Monroe nodded: "He was instructed to radio in, as soon as he has an update"

"That misses out one potential scenario" Rogue points out, having joined them on the bridge, "The engines could've been simply turned off deliberatley, for reasons and by persons unknown. There've been some pranks doing the rounds onboard, and whilst this's a bit of a step up from them, it's not unthinkable that someone might get carried away in the moment and do something stupid."

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire raises her hand, "If I can get my hands on the ships manuel I can scan through it and head down there. Its better that an android get a limb caught in the engine then a living being and I can look up common and uncommon problems with the engine and assess the problem with it given i have the manual." She looks around, "Given thats an option anyway."

Rain frowns, "well... I knew something like this would happen" she huffs, crossing her arms.

Megan sighs as she eats a cupcake, "mahn... thfth thuks"

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Shutting off engines for a prank" Monroe frowned into space: "Potentially endangering 300 lives and wasting coast guard resources, I can't believe someone would go so far for a prank. If that is the case however, the punishment will be swift and severe"

Ashley drifted off to the side and opened a cabinet on the bridge. After some time, she fished out three massive tomes and made her way towards Firewing:

"These are the full manuals for the ship engine, that's currently installed on Hyuuga. Mechanics often use them for reference when conducting repairs. Everything from blueprints to fixing any known issue, should be there."

Kaylee nodded to Firewing with a smile: "Thanks. We'll need all the help we can get"

Zoy, who was subtly sitting on Rains shoulders, leaned forward a bit and looked at Rain upside down:
"Don't frown Miss Rain, you'll get wrinkles on your forehead" she said with a small smile.

"H-hhhhhhhh......-Hello? Hello, Bridge, this is Lieutenant Lisov, how copy?" you heard a mans haggard voice on the radio.

"We copy Lisov" Kaylee replied, talking into a massive brick of a radio, mounted into the nearest terminal: "Got an update for us?"

"Ma'am I just reached the engine floor. All the lights are out on this level, something must have gone wrong with the fusebox" Lisov replied: "Its really dark in here, the only source of light is my flashlight, over"

"Can see the engine?" Kaylee called, thinking.

"Stand by... yes... yes I think I see it. Heading toward it now, over" you hear Lisov's heavy breath over the radio, as he walked through the engine level. His footsteps loudly echoed over the floor.
"Its really dark... stand by..." he called after a moment: "Okay... I've reached the engine... I think I see the problem, over."

"How bad?" Kaylee called, grimly.

"Its hard to tell" Lisov called: "It seems intact but its... covered in some kind of... green goo... and its glowing... I think it clogged the engine..."

"Green.. goo?" Ashley repeated with a grimace.

"Yes ma'am... never seen anything like it. Man its gross..." Lisov coughed: "Ma'am I'm gonna need more hands to unclog this thing, if you could send anyone you can get, that'd really get things going, over"

"Roger that" Kaylee nodded to you: "Alright, lets head down there-"

Lisov audibly gasped over the radio, then you heard silence on his end.

"Lisov?" Kaylee called.

"Ma'am... did you... send anyone down here?" Lisov quietly asked.

"Not yet" Monroe called: "Why?"

You heard Lisov's haggard breath for several seconds, before he quietly whispered:
".....I think there's someone down here with me..."

Kaylee and Monroe exchanged looks, before Kaylee picked up the radio: "Who is it Lisov, what do you see?"

"Its... dark... I can't see anything" Lisov quietly said: "I'll try to scan the room with my flashlight........ HELLO?..... HELLO IS ANYONE DOWN HERE?...." Lisov shouted.
You hear his breath becoming increasingly faster, his footsteps loudly echoing over the floor, as he moved:
"YOU CAN'T BE HERE! THIS LEVEL IS RESTRICTED TO-......" Lisov suddenly went silent.

Kaylee and Monroe waited for several seconds, beads of sweat starting to appear on their foreheads.
After several long seconds, Kaylee finally called:
"Lisov?.... Lisov are you there?... what's-"

"Oh my god!" Lisov suddenly shrieked: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" his piercing scream painfully echoed over the radio, until it went silent.

"Lisov?... LISOV!" Kaylee screamed over the radio.

There was no response.

She grimly put the radio down and looked at everyone on the bridge:
"...lock down the ship. Assemble a strike team. Isolate the engine level and post guards around the concert hall. Most of the civilians are in there, we can't let them come to harm"

She approached a closed cabinet by the wall and loudly opened it. A set of katana's were sitting there, laying in wait and peacefully collecting dust.

"Tell the strike team, to meat us at the entrance to engineering. We're going down there" Kaylee grimly said, looking at you.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire takes the manual and her ears perk at the voice. She closes her fist and her whip slips out a bit as she checks her weapons, "I'll go scout this out... get that strike team to meet up with me." She huffs her whip retracting into her wrist as she takes a quick turn. The loud thumping of her weight and huge form can be heard all the way down the hall as she begins running down to the lower decks.

Rain cant help but smile at Zoy but her face turns neutral as her sister turns tail and bolts out, "Good lord I feel bad... not for her but... I would hate to be on the other side of whatever strike shes bringing. The waltz turned her into a Infantry sized tank and its... terrorfying to say the least..."

Megan looks over to Rain, "Thank god shes on our side... Imagine a massive monster of an android rushing twards you and all you can see is the faint green glow of the nightvision of its eyes and the loud thumping of its heavy sprint... if war was a horror movie shes the serial killer."

"She has past experience too its not just her mechanics helping her fight." Rain retorts.

Fire enters the lower deck and her whip slides from her wrist as she moves, whatever vision she has turns on as she starts her hunt

Violet who is taking the time away from the concert takes a look at her prototype weapons and questions if they would actually do well in combat.

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Rain_Runner wrote:Fire takes the manual and her ears perk at the voice. She closes her fist and her whip slips out a bit as she checks her weapons, "I'll go scout this out... get that strike team to meet up with me." She huffs her whip retracting into her wrist as she takes a quick turn. The loud thumping of her weight and huge form can be heard all the way down the hall as she begins running down to the lower decks.

Rain cant help but smile at Zoy but her face turns neutral as her sister turns tail and bolts out, "Good lord I feel bad... not for her but... I would hate to be on the other side of whatever strike shes bringing. The waltz turned her into a Infantry sized tank and its... terrorfying to say the least..."

Megan looks over to Rain, "Thank god shes on our side... Imagine a massive monster of an android rushing twards you and all you can see is the faint green glow of the nightvision of its eyes and the loud thumping of its heavy sprint... if war was a horror movie shes the serial killer."

"She has past experience too its not just her mechanics helping her fight." Rain retorts.

Fire enters the lower deck and her whip slides from her wrist as she moves, whatever vision she has turns on as she starts her hunt

Violet who is taking the time away from the concert takes a look at her prototype weapons and questions if they would actually do well in combat.

"I think i'll tag along, if you don't mind. Two scouts're better than one, especially since we don't know how many hostiles're potentially down there." Rogue says to Fire, levitating himself off the ground and shooting off after her. When he arrives at the lower deck, he pulls up an infrared forcefield over his face to give him heat-vision.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire looks back at the stallion, "its a bit dangerous but the more the marrier i guess." She chuckpes looking over to rogue with her backlit eyes.

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Rain_Runner wrote:Fire looks back at the stallion, "its a bit dangerous but the more the marrier i guess." She chuckpes looking over to rogue with her backlit eyes.

"Trust me, this isn't exactly my first teaparty" Rogue replies.

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"A green goo, liquid enough to slip in there yet sturdy or sticky enough to hold the machines shut..." Twilight says pondering. "... Bring the backup quickly, Firewing may be a tough and skilled soldier, but if that stuff gets into her mechanics she might as well be a statue."

She stretches. "I'll observe them from a distance, ready to do an emergency rescue and get out of there if we need to. Also, prepare a spot to study any possible sample, we need whatever it is that washes that stuff off." With that, she heads after the scouts.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain quickly looks over to Twilight, "Oh good god you're right."

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Good idea" Kaylee nodded to Twilight: "We can analyze any potential samples we collect in the med wing"

She clicked on her radio: "Doctor Riza, this is Captain Brown, the ship is under attack by unknown hostiles. Prepare the med wing to receive wounded, over"

".......-roger that" Riza's voice rang through the radio, just as you reached the engine deck.

The door at the bottom of the staircase was sealed. Six people in heavy armor were standing single file, next to the door and waiting for you. Some wore Union navy fatigues, while others had civilian clothing under the armored vests.
Among them, you recognize Eva, Takeshi and Lieutenant Monroe from the bridge.

As Rogue, Twilight, Firewing and Kaylee neared the closed door, Eva nodded to them:
"We're your strike team"

"Copy" Kaylee nodded, pressing her radio again: "All hands, we're about to breach the engine room. Ashley, coordinate the mission from the bridge, over"

"Copy that" Ashley quietly called through the radio: "....you be careful, yeah?"

Kaylee nodded and looked at everyone: "Alright.... BREACH, BREACH!"

Eva opened the door and everyone piled in, single file, dispersing around the engine room and methodically scanning it, as they went forward.

Everything was covered in darkness, until you turned on the night vision or heat vision. A massive room came into view, very long and wide, but with a very low ceiling.
Dozens of machines were stationed here in neat rows, creating obstacles along the way and hiding the room from view.

Everything looked deserted. The only heat signatures you detect, were coming from the machines that had been working until recently.

The only sounds you hear, were the quiet footsteps of the strike team, as they methodically went through the room. Their flashlights swinging back and forth, scanning the area.

It was quiet, and dark. For several long moments, you advance through the room, and see nothing. The old machines around you, throwing bizarre shadows over the walls, each time a flashlight crossed over them.

"AAAGH!" you hear a shriek and a loud tin can bounced over the floor.

Several flashlights immediately turned in that direction.

"What?! Status!" Eva barked over the radio.

"Sorry... that was me" Kaylee quietly called over the radio: "I tripped over something.." you see her silhouette in the darkness, crouching down and inspect something on the floor:
"...there's... traces of green goo... smeared over the floor... like something was dragged through here..." she quietly whispered.

"Continue advancing" Lieutenant Monroe called, returning to scan the room with her flashlight.

A few seconds pass, before Monroe scowled into the darkness: "Team! I found the engine..." she pointed ahead.

In the distance, you see a massive machine, standing silent in the darkness. It was covered with a thick layer of something green, slightly glowing in the darkness.
Next to the machine, you saw a body.

"Oh god.. its Lisov" Monroe quietly called: "...there's... green goo... smeared all over him"

"Is he dead?" Kaylee quietly called.

"I don't know. Check his vitals" Monroe said, scanning the area: "Establish a perimeter around the body, the hostiles might still be here..." she quietly said, squinting into the darkness.

Down on the floor, you see traces of green goo, leading away from Lisov and further into the engine room somewhere.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire jogs up to the main engine and opens up the manual flipping through it as she scans it over, "you guys need to take better care of your engines... this thing is a mess!" She jokes with a half hearted laugh, "yall go ahead i'll see what I can do here." She huffs as she flicks some of the goo away.

Megan files in behind kaylee, her officers saber drawn and a flashlight in her other hand.

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

After scanning the manual and examining the engine, it seems to be intact. The only problem is the massive amounts of green goo clogging everything. It may take some time to clean.

Kaylee cautiously approached Lisov's body and placed two fingers on his necks artery. After a few seconds she called:
"..He's alive! The pulse is strong- AAHG!"

Lisov coughed and jerked slightly, opening his eyes.

"Lisov! Oi! Are you alright?" Kaylee called, looking at him.

"......it slimed me" Lisov weakly replied, still laying on the floor.

"What did? What attacked you??" Kaylee called, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I don't know.. couldn't see" Lisov quietly said, closing his eyes: "It was big.. I mean.. towering.. uugghh..." he passed out.

A splashing noise suddenly attracts your attention, from the depths of the room. It sounded like a giant fish, jumping over the floor. As you look in the direction of the sound, a large, unidentified silhouette, slobbered glowing goo all over the floor and skedaddled into a maintenance room nearby.

The door behind it closed with a loud bang.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire hears the creatures fishy sounds, "ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!" She yells, "He is here!" She quickly rises and follows carefully, "stell'bsna n'gha"

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight had a slight look of surprise at the creature in the engine, though it lessened when the door went shut. She looked at the crew of the ship, then raises a finger.

"Before I throw this thing overboard, I have one question...How did THAT get on the ship?! I mean, did it jump up here? Did it walk in with the rest of the crew? Is it a normal person who just happens to be a wereslime? And how did we not notice it before? How were we so blind to a giant slime spewing fish?"

She facepalmed and let out a sigh. "If you don't have the questions now, then later. Right now, we need to contain it. Find something to keep it in." She takes a few steps to the door.

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Fire looks back, "you should know just as well as I do Twilight you cant just 'Contain' Eldrich abominations." She huffs, "Jeez I thought you were the smart one."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum