The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 2

+4
Some Sinner
Derpy/V'tara
Kaylee Brown
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 42]

201Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 7 Aug - 12:18

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"If she does get mind controlled, we'll tie her down and find the source of the casted spell. But as he said, that's not mind control. For some reason there's someone trying to sabotage our operation by casting doubt amonst the party with what they think is correct."

She folds her hand over her mouth.

"And if she's the only one getting mind-controlled, I'll take responsibility and stop her personally."

202Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 7 Aug - 13:11

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Firewing, Wyvern)

Kaylee looked off to the side somewhere and scowled:
"You're not Firewing. Stop using her face! Fire would never say such things" she hissed under her breath.

From the side, it looked like Kaylee was talking to herself, scowling at empty space:
"Do not mud the memory of her. Firewing made the ultimate sacrifice to protect us. It was an impossible situation!" Kaylee hissed into thin air:

"If we tried to take out the bomb from her, Dakova would have detonated it, killing us all.
If I could trade placed with Fire, I would.
But I couldn't.
She had the bomb.
She sacrificed herself, so we could live. I will never forget that" A trace of tears began to appear in her eyes:

"We had to leave the village of Dusan... we couldn't wait, there was no time to go back.
The only hole in the perimeter was closing, the soldiers were about to find the sewer tunnel that we used for escape.
If I did nothing or went back, then all of us would be captured, and all of us would be killed by Dakova, or stuck for the rest of our lives in his cell.

I did my best, god damn it!!" Kaylee bitterly said, tears shining in her eyes:
"I'm not a god, I'm a pony! I make mistakes like everyone else!
I can't do the impossible, I can only do the best I can, in an impossible situation!!"

She turned away and noticed Wyvern, just as he approached:
"I'm... I'm alright..... I'm alright.." she hastily wiped her eyes with the back of her hand: "Everything's fine.. please, don't worry about me.."

(Twilight, Radiance)

Wrecker is carefully watching your subtle movements, his expression unreadable:
".......studded leather gloves.. I'll add it to the list.." his voice was eerily neutral, in sharp contrast to his usual laid back, cheery attitude:
"...the enchanted Tanto makes a bond with its owner. From that point on, if there is someone close by, who wishes ill to the owner, the Tanto will glow"

Wrecker slowly looked at Kaylee, without moving his head:
"....she's talking to herself... does she normally do that?..." he slowly looked at you. His piercing eyes seem to be scanning your every move:
"... is she being mind controlled, right now? .... is this what mind control looks like?..." his voice was neutral and quiet.

Radiance could hear the six ponies, that sat in hiding, how all of them touched the hilt of their weapons in unison. Their breathing steadied. They sat, completely still and unmoving, watching Kaylee's every move.

"You don't sound alright" Lord Wyvern points out, before turning to Twilight and Radiance "Apparition? What apparition? Am i missing something here?"

203Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 7 Aug - 18:45

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Apon looking around Fire is gone... Missing from the scene after kalyee finished. The air was stagnet and chilling, silence fills the air.

204Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 8 Aug - 1:40

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon winced at the mention of her drinking blood and she mumbled something under her breath, clenching her fists. Her ears flickered and she growled slightly.

Once she was off the bus she didn't really say much, just stayed quiet and listened to the others.

205Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 8 Aug - 6:39

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(Moon) as you walk, you notice a white figure leaning against a light pole, its Fire, "hello moon... Well isn't this a little issue..." You hear her chuckle... The next time you blink she appears next to the next light pole, "why did you do that in front of so many guards?"

206Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 8 Aug - 9:39

Dan One

Dan One

Tarmikos cracked his neck then flexed his hand sending a small pulse of electricity running up his arm. A small spark seems to pass across his eye as well. He can feel his heart racing for what he may have to do very soon, and for outright lying to Johan. In truth, the death count would rise before things got any better. The night was just starting and it was about to get a lot darker.

"What's our plan of entry Moon? This seems to be your speciality"

"If she loses control, then I will subdue her." Radiance returns Wrecker's stare "But I will not kill her if that is what you are asking."

207Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 8 Aug - 19:08

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Winter Park)

Wrecker watched Radiance and Twilight for a moment, before he made a barely noticeable movement with his palm. The six ponies in hiding, slightly shifted in place and returned to watching the area outside of the park:

"...alright. It your funeral" Wrecker said, shifting in place:
"Head down that street, one block" he pointed ahead: "You'll see a small garage. Go inside. The driver will wait for you there.
Inside the garage you will find the appropriate clothing, makeup and hair dye needed for the ball.
Once you're ready, the driver will take you to the mansion"

He threw a brief glance at Kaylee, then looked back at Radiance and Twilight:  
"..get your friend under control. Before she flushes the entire operation down the toilet. I will send the necessary instructions or intel, through the same phone I gave you, should the need arise.
Good luck, you'll need it"

Wrecker nodded and stood up from the bench, and began slowly walking away.

Kaylee came closer a few moments later. She looked at Wyvern, then at Twilight and Radiance:
"..I'll... be alright... really.. I will be" She looked down and shuffled her feet for a moment, then nodded to herself and looked at you:
"U-um.. we should go"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

208Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 8 Aug - 19:26

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight nods.
"Let's do this. But, if you don't feel to well, let me be the leader for now then. I'll try to keep us in check then."

She begins to walk to the garage, though during it, she gets closer to Kaylee, whispering to her.
"If you flipped from an hallucination, we were attacked too. Stay focussed, the caster wants us to be in doubt."

209Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 8 Aug - 19:35

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon, Tarmikos)

The growl and the sparks of electricity seem to have made Johan uncomfortable. He nervously stepped through the farm fields, the unrest visibly rubbing off on him.
After several minutes of walking, the outline of a massive structure began to appear up ahead:
"..there... that's the mansion" Johan pointed ahead: "Looks like they're getting ready to start. Look" he pointed far into the distance, where a long line of car lights, could be seen driving toward the mansion.

Several more minutes passed before the mansion drew closer and you could finally take in the whole scene. A massive building, almost 7 floors high and very wide. Grand architecture and neatly kept gardens surrounded the building.

A large parking lot and what looked like a main road, led dozens of expensive cars to the mansion. The entrance to it was crowded beyond belief. Ponies in strict, expensive and beautiful dresses and tuxedo's, mingled in front of the main lobby, loudly talking and laughing without a care in the world.

A team of dozens of gardeners still worked on the fields of flowers and brush, that surrounded the mansion. And way off to the side, a perimeter of heavily armed Artemis soldiers. A single armored car stood by the parking lot.

The military perimeter was relatively thin. Johan pointed a hole rather quickly and hastily made his way toward the tall, neatly kept bushes of the garden. Staying hidden behind the brush, he began leading you through tiny stone marked paths of the garden.

Beautiful fountains and statues of unique looking creatures, popped into view from time to time as you walked.

Johan finally stopped just before a large open square, in the garden. You seem to be hidden behind a very tall, rectangular brush. In the middle of the square, you see several benches and a large fountain, with a small statue of a dancing pony on top.
Three batpony gardeners seem to be working on the flowers, just at the edge of the square. The entire area seems to be in their line of sight.

Johan motioned you to stop and pointed at the fountain: "There.... the hidden entrance to the mansion is under the fountain. We have to press a certain stone on it, for a hidden underground door to open... I.. hope the gardeners here won't mind us using it... if we step into the square, we'll be in their line of sight...

..should we go?"

210Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 8 Aug - 21:46

Dan One

Dan One

Radiance fell back slightly walking beside Kaylee. He lowered his voice speaking to her
"Any idea what that was?"

Tarmikos nodded very slowly building a small shock spell in his palm. It would have the same effect as a teaser if needed.

"Don't worry," he said to Johan feeling his uneasyness "No one will die"

211Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 8 Aug - 22:23

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon, Tarmikos)

"..what?... no!" Johan began wildly shaking his head: "They didn't do anything wrong! Please, don't hurt them!" he began pleading in a hushed whisper: "Please, you promised!.. um... M-maybe if I .. go talk to them.. or .. something"
Johan is becoming more uncomfortable by the second.

(The Winter Park)

"Hallucination?" Kaylee asked after a moment: "Wait, you saw it too?" she looked at Twilight and Radiance: "... it.. looked like Firewing... but.. it wasn't her... It can't be"
She shook her head:
"Fire was a selfless, kind hearted girl. She.. sacrificed herself willingly, because she cared about us. She wouldn't be saying such things now... I don't believe she would.." Kaylee wrapped her arms around herself, as she walked forward, staring into the ground:

"..its just... some of the things she said.... I can't stop wandering if some were true..."

The walk took several more minutes, through the deserted streets of the city, until you noticed a small garage with a neon sign on top.
You notice a metal door to the side, with a little hole in the middle. It looks like the tiny hole is used to look outside, by whoever's on the other side of it.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Mon 8 Aug - 22:28; edited 1 time in total

212Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 8 Aug - 22:26

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(The Garage)

Kaylee looked at Twilight: "..you should probably take the lead.
I'm.. not at my best right now.." she nervously twitched at the sound of a cat, jumping on a dumpster in a nearby alley

213Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Mon 8 Aug - 23:50

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Understood. Tell me when you feel clear again."

She takes a breath, then knocks on the metal door. She looks through the hole afterwards.

214Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 9 Aug - 0:02

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(Twilight) "so you think there's as caster?" It laughs, "you know... I wonder what your friends think of you..." You hear Fire gasp, "yes! Your friends, the ones back in ponyville." You hear her growl, "there is NO DOUBT... they know what you did... How do you think that makes them feel? Their best friend... The one they seen turn into a princess... The ones that you gave all your powers up for they now know you pulled a mass genocide..." It leans close to your ear, "I'm sure they would lynch you on the spot... And you want to know what celestia would say? Good riddens..." She let's out a high pitches laugh before her voice dissapears into the night.

215Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 9 Aug - 9:55

Dan One

Dan One

"Johan," Tarmikos locked eyes with him "did you not listen to what I just said? No. one. will. die. If you're worried about the electricity I have charging, it's for the buildings power supply in case we need to make things dark. I promised you the safety of everyone in the building, please trust that I will keep that promise"

Radiance simply observes as Twilight knocks on the door. As she pounds on the door he listens in on the sound waves following them to get a quick scan of the room.

216Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 9 Aug - 20:18

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Moon, Tarmikos)

"..what?... no!" Johan began wildly shaking his head: "They didn't do anything wrong! Please, don't hurt them!" he began pleading in a hushed whisper: "Please, you promised!.. um... M-maybe if I .. go talk to them.. or .. something"
Johan is becoming more uncomfortable by the second.

(The Winter Park)

"Hallucination?" Kaylee asked after a moment: "Wait, you saw it too?" she looked at Twilight and Radiance: "... it.. looked like Firewing... but.. it wasn't her... It can't be"
She shook her head:
"Fire was a selfless, kind hearted girl. She.. sacrificed herself willingly, because she cared about us. She wouldn't be saying such things now... I don't believe she would.." Kaylee wrapped her arms around herself, as she walked forward, staring into the ground:

"..its just... some of the things she said.... I can't stop wandering if some were true..."

The walk took several more minutes, through the deserted streets of the city, until you noticed a small garage with a neon sign on top.
You notice a metal door to the side, with a little hole in the middle. It looks like the tiny hole is used to look outside, by whoever's on the other side of it.

"You lot have all been seeing Firewing?" Lord Wyvern asks the group "Or rather, something that looks like her." "Why haven't I seen her?" he wonders out loud.

217Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 9 Aug - 22:18

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(Onboard the TARDIS, in the past.)

Derpy glanced around the TARDIS, taking in the familiar sights and sounds as V'tara poked her head out from underneath the console. Covered in grease and oil, the changeling beamed as she wiped her brow.

"So, how are we looking?" Derpy asked, helping V'tara to her feet. "We've been grounded for far too long after all."

"We're good! The old girl just needed some parts and some care-" V'tara cringed slightly at Derpy's bemused stare. "Fine, some duct tape and a hammer. We'll be fine!" She finished , placing one hand on the ignition lever. "Ready?"

Placing one hand on top of V'tara's, Derpy smiled. "Always. Together until the end of time."

Wrenching the lever forward, the TARDIS burst into life, the central column rising as they were flung into a new adventure...

(The present, outside the garage.)

Slowly, ever so slowly, Derpy opened her eyes. The shooting pain in her temple informed her that this was a bad idea. Unsteadily getting to her feet, she looked around the trash-ridden alleyway she found herself in. Familiar faces were trying a door, apparently attempting to get in.

"Kay-Kaylee... Twilight... What happened?"

"Derpy?" V'tara muttered, getting to her feet and leaning on Derpy for support. "Where are we? I remember a hospital..."

218Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 9 Aug - 23:49

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight looks up at the arrival of the two, raising an eyebrow at them.

~How come these always pop up at random times?~

She looks at Wyvern, noticing the questioning gaze about the spectral sightings.
She then looks at Kaylee for a moment.
Her head turns to the garage doors, owned by Wrecker's contact.
She then turns her head into a seemingly random location, having a feeling a certain person is in that direction.
Her gaze then wanders into the general vicinity of their target, the place where the ball is held.

She turns her head on last time, in the direction of Derpy and V'tara.
"Where do I even begin?"

219Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 10 Aug - 13:33

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon, Tarmikos)

"I.. I understand, Master Tarmikos.." Johan visibly shrank in size: "..Its just that.. um.. when you say 'No one will die', it almost sounds as if.. you're um... planning to injure someone without killing them... I.. apologize for the misunderstanding.. I meant no offense.."

As you take another look around the garden, you notice that the area is lit up by four light poles, towering over the area.

The distance to the fountain is about 10 meters of open ground, without any cover. Three batpony gardeners seem to be working in different parts of the square. They seem to be quite far from one another, though all are in each others line of sight.

Beyond the bush you're hiding behind, there's not much cover or tall objects, apart from a few wooden benches, around the squares perimeter.

220Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 10 Aug - 13:50

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Radiance)

As you listen to the sound waves, you can distinctly make out a rather long car, possibly a limousine, standing inside. The garage seemed surprisingly small, several metal shelves stood next to the walls and a large box was placed off in the corner.
You detect at least a single person inside.

(The Garage)

As you briefly looked through the tiny hole in the door, you noticed someone's eye looking back at you.

After a moment, the door opened and a pony appeared in the doorway. His hair was neatly pulled back. His clothes, shining and ironed, dark suit, white shirt and white gloves, the strict and proper uniform of a driver.

He looked left and right, then motioned you inside: "Quickly. You weren't followed were you?"

Kaylee quickly rushed Derpy and V'tara inside, wearily looking around:
"I'm really glad to see you guys!" She released a smile: "Wish it was under less stressful circumstance. We'll explain everything, I promise, but right now we have to move fast. There's not much time left.

Basically, what we're going to do right now, is completely change our appearance, dye our fur and hair, dress in formal event clothing, then drive to a very big mansion, infiltrate the ball that's happening inside, and find a person named Dr. Zarovee.

Once inside the ball, no one must discover our true identity and we have to do our utmost to avoid combat. I'll explain more on the way, but right now we have to move"

Kaylee waited a moment, then looked at Wyvern: "Its better if you don't see her, trust me.. the experience is.. not pleasant..." she shuffled her feet.

221Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 10 Aug - 15:12

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(twilight) fire walks into the corner of your vision after your thought. She remains silent a moment clearly thinking, "I honestly have just as much of an idea as you do when it comes to those two..."

(Kaylee) "unplesant? Thats not a nice way to discribe a friend." she chuckles, "I'll just take it that your scared and you font mean it..."

222Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 10 Aug - 18:45

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Radiance)

As you listen to the sound waves, you can distinctly make out a rather long car, possibly a limousine, standing inside. The garage seemed surprisingly small, several metal shelves stood next to the walls and a large box was placed off in the corner.
You detect at least a single person inside.

(The Garage)

As you briefly looked through the tiny hole in the door, you noticed someone's eye looking back at you.

After a moment, the door opened and a pony appeared in the doorway. His hair was neatly pulled back. His clothes, shining and ironed, dark suit, white shirt and white gloves, the strict and proper uniform of a driver.

He looked left and right, then motioned you inside: "Quickly. You weren't followed were you?"

Kaylee quickly rushed Derpy and V'tara inside, wearily looking around:
"I'm really glad to see you guys!" She released a smile: "Wish it was under less stressful circumstance. We'll explain everything, I promise, but right now we have to move fast. There's not much time left.

Basically, what we're going to do right now, is completely change our appearance, dye our fur and hair, dress in formal event clothing, then drive to a very big mansion, infiltrate the ball that's happening inside, and find a person named Dr. Zarovee.

Once inside the ball, no one must discover our true identity and we have to do our utmost to avoid combat. I'll explain more on the way, but right now we have to move"

Kaylee waited a moment, then looked at Wyvern: "Its better if you don't see her, trust me.. the experience is.. not pleasant..." she shuffled her feet.

"I understand that much, but still..." Lord Wyvern replies to Kaylee "... It's curious isn't it? Why aren't I seeing this, when everyone else is?"

Lord Wyvern shrugs, before turning to Derpy and V'tara "Since you're here, does that mean the TARDIS is also here? Because that could be very helpful in getting us inside the building."

223Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 10 Aug - 19:31

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Piss off" she mumbled to the voice before looking around "We just need to distract the gardeners. Mo hurting them though. We could break the lights"

224Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 10 Aug - 19:51

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(Moon & Tarmikos) Fire leans against a fence in the garden, "break the lights yes... An unexplained phnominon causes the lights to burst and shatter, causing a hailstorm of glass to rain down on the poor unsuspecting gardeners..." she chuckles and looks up, "or... We could cause an EMP using tarmi's magic... Shorting out the entire building, giving you enough time to get through the garden without being seen and making everyone think it was a simple power outage..." she frowns, "your choice... I know what I would do..." she stops talking but doesn't disappear.

225Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 10 Aug - 20:21

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight slips into the building, looking back out before it closes.
"We were not. We know better then to be followed by now."

~Well we do keep crossing weird things~

She turns to Wyvern. "I suppose there's an answer, maybe an easy one. But right now this job takes priority. Is it okay if we discuss this after we landed at a safe spot with the rest?"

At the ball, a male figure approaches the entrance. He's wearing casual clothes, a disstatisfied look on his face and a special kind of invitation in his hand. As he gets there, he holds it up to the people there. On the invitation is a summon to help out with security.

"Hey, where's the dressing room for guards around here? Apparently I need to report there."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum