The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 2

+4
Some Sinner
Derpy/V'tara
Kaylee Brown
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 42]

176Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 4 Aug - 5:04

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon growled slightly at the voice, her eyes flashing red for a brief moment, but she shook it off "Getting in is always the easiest part. Getting out when you have done something, that is the tricky part. That is when you need to improvise escape routes, but top floor windows are out. Trust me, I tried it before in a bank."

177Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 4 Aug - 5:22

Dan One

Dan One

Tarmikos shrugged off the voice as soon as it was gone. Then mutters under his breath
"Oh good, hallucinations. Just what fucking need now"

178Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 4 Aug - 8:26

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(Tarmikos) the voice and cold feeling were gone... Yet something was watching you, its eyes burning holes into the back of your head, "you know..." It's voice travels to your ears like nails on a chalk board, "...I respect you..." You can see it in the corner of your eye, it was about your height mabye a little taller... It was white... The rest was hard to make out, "mnnn but you make me wonder... What goes through some peoples minds, but yours is very..." It pauses looking for the right word, "...meaningful... Almost... You have regrets your suppressing... Feelings you'd like to unleash yet you keep finding ways to throw yourself into another issue..." It looks at you, "Hallucinations are a figment of your imagination... A state of mind that can be unpredictable..." It steps back and you can feel it over your shoulder, "...Normally stariotyped to the clynicly and mentally insane... Or by sickness or medication... Or in some cases... Terror... What's your excuse?" With those words its gone once more.

179Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 4 Aug - 11:52

Dan One

Dan One

Tarmikos chuckles as if reminded by something humorous. He thinks aloud, somehow comfortable with entities speaking to him in his mind

"There is no regret, just hindsight"

180Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 4 Aug - 14:20

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"You heard something too?" she turned to Tarmikos "I thought it was one of my other personalities for a moment"

181Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 4 Aug - 15:09

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Tarmikos wrote:Tarmikos chuckles as if reminded by something humorous. He thinks aloud, somehow comfortable with entities speaking to him in his mind

"There is no regret, just hindsight"

(Tarmikos) "everyone has regrets... Your just denying yours..." And with that... The air falls silent and still for a moment, "do you not regret killing thousands..." It growls in your ear, "...what kind of heartless animal are you?" Its voice starts to fade, "or are you actually insane?"

182Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 4 Aug - 15:35

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon Dusts, Tarmikos)

Johan is silently looking at you in alarm. He seems unsettled:
"...is.. everything alright?" he quietly asked.

After a moment, he nervously swallowed and spoke: "U-um.. I.. I can show you the hidden entrance in the gardens. It will take you inside the mansion, through an underground tunnel. I don't think anyone knows of it, except the other batpony servants..
Um.. I don't really need anything in return... I just..." he seems to hesitate, nervously looking around:

"..P-please.. promise me... promise me you won't hurt anyone. I know that.. some people may want to harm you... maybe some of the Artemis soldiers will try to attack.. but... please, promise you'll try to avoid violence, the best you can"

He nervously tangled and untangled his fingers again: "..There's.. so many different people in this world... each unique in their own way... and... I believe that.. its possible to live in harmony with one another, if we try, if we do our best to avoid violence and accept each other.

I know that, there are ponies who dislike us, and there are batponies who dislike Artemis, but if we don't add anymore violence, I'm sure that.. one day... everyone can live together again in peace"

He released a small, kind smile: "Please, if I show you the hidden entrance, promise you'll try to avoid violence, the best you can"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

183Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 4 Aug - 15:40

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Alright. I will only use it as self defense." she nodded, smiling. "And I'm sure we can give you something in return. When I can return to Equestria, I have many musical instruments you may like."

184Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 4 Aug - 15:53

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Radiance)

You can't seem to recognize something specific about the breathing of the ponies around you. Judging by the idle sounds they're emitting, they seem to be middle aged men, armed with cold weapons.
You can't seem to tell if they are similar to Artemis or the ponies who attacked you at the hospital, or not.

(Winter Park)

"Very good" Wrecker nodded to Twilight and Wyvern, pressing a few buttons on the tablet.

Kaylee suddenly shrieked, twisting around and staring into space with a completely horrified, haunted expression.

"...Kaylee?" Wrecker quietly asked. His expression slowly turned into an unreadable mask.

"..its... its nothing" Kaylee wrapped her hands around herself and slowly turned around: "..do you.. have like a .. short sword, or something.."

"You mean like a Tanto?" Wrecker asked slowly: "... we do have an enchanted Tanto, very high quality, crafted at the Mikasa Island. Good, durable weapon. It starts to glow when-"

"Good, I'll take that" Kaylee cut him off and twitched, looking to the side: "..Pardon me, I need a minute" she stormed off, walking several meters off to the side and stopping in the middle of an open grass field. She seems to just be standing there, alone, slightly shaking.

Wrecker silently watched her. His right hand made a barely noticeable gesture and Radiance could hear the six ponies, that sat in hiding, all turn in unison and look in Kaylee's direction.
"...what's wrong with your friend" Wrecker quietly asked. His voice was uncharacteristically neutral. His expression, unreadable.

185Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 4 Aug - 16:13

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Radiance)

You can't seem to recognize something specific about the breathing of the ponies around you. Judging by the idle sounds they're emitting, they seem to be middle aged men, armed with cold weapons.
You can't seem to tell if they are similar to Artemis or the ponies who attacked you at the hospital, or not.

(Winter Park)

"Very good" Wrecker nodded to Twilight and Wyvern, pressing a few buttons on the tablet.

Kaylee suddenly shrieked, twisting around and staring into space with a completely horrified, haunted expression.

"...Kaylee?" Wrecker quietly asked. His expression slowly turned into an unreadable mask.

"..its... its nothing" Kaylee wrapped her hands around herself and slowly turned around: "..do you.. have like a .. short sword, or something.."

"You mean like a Tanto?" Wrecker asked slowly: "... we do have an enchanted Tanto, very high quality, crafted at the Mikasa Island. Good, durable weapon. It starts to glow when-"

"Good, I'll take that" Kaylee cut him off and twitched, looking to the side: "..Pardon me, I need a minute" she stormed off, walking several meters off to the side and stopping in the middle of an open grass field. She seems to just be standing there, alone, slightly shaking.

Wrecker silently watched her. His right hand made a barely noticeable gesture and Radiance could hear the six ponies, that sat in hiding, all turn in unison and look in Kaylee's direction.
"...what's wrong with your friend" Wrecker quietly asked. His voice was uncharacteristically neutral. His expression, unreadable.

"I don't know" Lord Wyvern shrugs at Wrecker, before heading off after Kaylee "I should probably see what the matter is."

186Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 4 Aug - 16:50

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(Kaylee) "hay!" A voice calls to you from a nearby tree easily recignizeable as your old friend, "Kaylee..." She moves up from the tree and starts forward... Completely unharmed... No scars nor markings, "you uh? You alright?" The firey maned girl raises a brow, "you look a little..." Her voice runs cold "...shaken..." She suddenly sounds concerned, "you look like you just seen a ghost or something..." She chuckles. She was wearing normal urban attire... A white unzipped hoodie and some very baggy jeans...her eyes held there same old vibrance... But the longer you were to look into them... The more off putting they were.

(Radience) "did you feel that? That small movement, the changes in his tone and stance..." The thing leans over radiences shoulder... You can't feel it in your senses... Even when it speaks... Its like its not there... You can only feel it leaning over you, "don't you find it strange... That wreaker even though his place is destroyed... He can still get contacts..." You feel it in front of you, "how he can get access to... Enchanted weapons... Special armors and robes..."

(Twilight) you suddenly feel a chill up your spine, "isn't it odd that wreaker just happens to know where to get all this... Let alone a tablet listing everything... Enchanted swords... Enchanted robes... Ice protection..." The voice leans into your left ear, "tread carefully... Princess... You've seen what changelings are capable of. Trust who you know... Doubt who you don't..." The chill and the voice echo for a few moments before disappearing.

187Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 4 Aug - 18:31

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Hmmm... I guess the stress just got to her. It's kind of a small miracle we didn't suffer PTSD before everything. Can you explain the information about her chosen weapon?"

She leans closer to Wrecker, though her eye did wander to the direction Kaylee darted off to.

At the thoughts that were forced into her head, Twilight had one reply. ~So, trust no one. /So helpful/. I have to cut my doubt, everything is unknown.~

188Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 4 Aug - 18:42

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

"Are you alright?" Lord Wyvern asks Kaylee as he catches up with her.

189Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 4 Aug - 19:04

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(Twilight) "Ah but I didn't say trust no one... Think about everything that has happened... Kaylee... Wavern, tarmikos, moon, everyone you have faught beside and the lady that healed you... You can obviously trust them... But how much do you know about wreaker?" It leans forward, you see a white muzzle in the corner of your eye as it leans over your shoulder, "you know he deals in crimes... You know he can make you money... You know he's a changling... And... One thing you might not have noticed was that wreaked had the detonator for the bomb in Fires stomach..." She moves away, "why and how... Would wreaker have obtained a detonator for a friend let alone for the bomb that was planted inside them by a corrupt artimis general..." It chuckles, "...think about it... Twilight... There's plenty to doubt... You just need to see it..."

190Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 4 Aug - 21:28

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Firewing)
Her gaze seems to be unchanging as the muzzle comes closer like a snake. The only gesture she does is to point two of her fingers towards the invading figure.

~So, why should I trust you, person I don't know? If you want me to turn on him by acting as my consious, you need to do a lot better. Begone.~

With that, Twilight appears to become static.

191Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 4 Aug - 23:01

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Velvet_horse wrote:(Firewing)
Her gaze seems to be unchanging as the muzzle comes closer like a snake. The only gesture she does is to point two of her fingers towards the invading figure.

~So, why should I trust you, person I don't know? If you want me to turn on him by acting as my consious, you need to do a lot better. Begone.~

With that, Twilight appears to become static.

"Because Twilight-" you feel its hands on your shoulder... It feels like you were just dipped in a tub of ice as she moves into your vision, "-I am part of the group..." It was Fire, her hair straightened and her coat spotless... Untouched and clean. She wore no armor and weilded no blade instead she wore normal attire, a white unziped hoodie hangs loosely around her body atop a bland great T-shirt, she wore jeans that were fairly baggy, it was clear she had no sense of style and used what she had. She looks into your eyes he bright amber orbs vibrent yet still felt very dead. She had a warm smile yet even through her kindness it made your skin crawl, "you know... If I hadnt been fast enough wreaker would have ruined the whole thing... You would be dead... Drowned in a sewer... And darkova would still be alive..." She places a hand on yours, "plus again... Why did he even have my detonator?"

192Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 5 Aug - 2:03

Dan One

Dan One

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Moon Dusts, Tarmikos)

Johan is silently looking at you in alarm. He seems unsettled:
"...is.. everything alright?" he quietly asked.

After a moment, he nervously swallowed and spoke: "U-um.. I.. I can show you the hidden entrance in the gardens. It will take you inside the mansion, through an underground tunnel. I don't think anyone knows of it, except the other batpony servants..
Um.. I don't really need anything in return... I just..." he seems to hesitate, nervously looking around:

"..P-please.. promise me... promise me you won't hurt anyone. I know that.. some people may want to harm you... maybe some of the Artemis soldiers will try to attack.. but... please, promise you'll try to avoid violence, the best you can"

He nervously tangled and untangled his fingers again: "..There's.. so many different people in this world... each unique in their own way... and... I believe that.. its possible to live in harmony with one another, if we try, if we do our best to avoid violence and accept each other.

I know that, there are ponies who dislike us, and there are batponies who dislike Artemis, but if we don't add anymore violence, I'm sure that.. one day... everyone can live together again in peace"

He released a small, kind smile: "Please, if I show you the hidden entrance, promise you'll try to avoid violence, the best you can"

“I will do my best.” He nods to Johan “But, I don’t think the world will ever reach peace, though that doesn’t mean we still can’t try”

firewing11 wrote:(Radiance) "did you feel that? That small movement, the changes in his tone and stance..." The thing leans over Radiance's shoulder... You can't feel it in your senses... Even when it speaks... It's like it's not there... You can only feel it leaning over you, "don't you find it strange... That Wrecker even though his place is destroyed... He can still get contacts..." You feel it in front of you, "how he can get access to... Enchanted weapons... Special armors and robes..."

"Demon!" Radiance's voice comes out through his teeth clearly not impressed by what he is hearing in his head. His fists clench and his stance turns slightly more defensive.

193Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 6 Aug - 6:56

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(Radiance) it laughs, "I would say the only demon here is you..." You hear it chuckle, "...but you know that's cheezy..." It moves around you, "you may think I'm a demon but we both know theres no time for fighting demons... Or yourself... I'd also watch what your saying and how you react... As it can truely damage your reputation." It leans forward, and even through your blindness you can see its shadow a big black blob in your eyes as it leans in its outline matches what you recognize as Fire, the voice solidifys it. She backs away, "I'm not what you think I am... And its only a matter of time before you figure it out... Or not... Eather way I'm here and I'm staying..."

194Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 6 Aug - 10:58

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Firewing)
Twilight doesn't seem to show a reaction to her words, touching or how close she was. Her face was set into a thinking mindset, though for how she didn't notice Firewing... Was is that she couldn't hear, or just ignored her? It does seem like she has a fairly noticable frown on her face, from what source is unknown but to herself.

195Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 6 Aug - 14:31

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(Twilight) She smiles at you, "that's all I need to say and show twilight..." She starts to walk around her, hands in her pockets, "...I don't need to read your mind..." She stops to her side and leans down just out of your line of sight, "...but it helps." A breeze blows past you, a cold winterlike wind. You can't feel the chill of her nearby anymore.

196Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sat 6 Aug - 17:46

Dan One

Dan One

Radiance crosses his arms turning to address the group

"Wrecker, I'm also going to add a pair of studded leather gloves to my order. They seem to be easier to get into places than brass knuckles."

He ignores what the entity said figuring that for the time being nothing could be done to get rid of it.

197Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 7 Aug - 10:16

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Firewing, Wyvern)

Kaylee looked off to the side somewhere and scowled:
"You're not Firewing. Stop using her face! Fire would never say such things" she hissed under her breath.

From the side, it looked like Kaylee was talking to herself, scowling at empty space:
"Do not mud the memory of her. Firewing made the ultimate sacrifice to protect us. It was an impossible situation!" Kaylee hissed into thin air:

"If we tried to take out the bomb from her, Dakova would have detonated it, killing us all.
If I could trade placed with Fire, I would.
But I couldn't.
She had the bomb.
She sacrificed herself, so we could live. I will never forget that" A trace of tears began to appear in her eyes:

"We had to leave the village of Dusan... we couldn't wait, there was no time to go back.
The only hole in the perimeter was closing, the soldiers were about to find the sewer tunnel that we used for escape.
If I did nothing or went back, then all of us would be captured, and all of us would be killed by Dakova, or stuck for the rest of our lives in his cell.

I did my best, god damn it!!" Kaylee bitterly said, tears shining in her eyes:
"I'm not a god, I'm a pony! I make mistakes like everyone else!
I can't do the impossible, I can only do the best I can, in an impossible situation!!"

She turned away and noticed Wyvern, just as he approached:
"I'm... I'm alright..... I'm alright.." she hastily wiped her eyes with the back of her hand: "Everything's fine.. please, don't worry about me.."

(Twilight, Radiance)

Wrecker is carefully watching your subtle movements, his expression unreadable:
".......studded leather gloves.. I'll add it to the list.." his voice was eerily neutral, in sharp contrast to his usual laid back, cheery attitude:
"...the enchanted Tanto makes a bond with its owner. From that point on, if there is someone close by, who wishes ill to the owner, the Tanto will glow"

Wrecker slowly looked at Kaylee, without moving his head:
"....she's talking to herself... does she normally do that?..." he slowly looked at you. His piercing eyes seem to be scanning your every move:
"... is she being mind controlled, right now? .... is this what mind control looks like?..." his voice was neutral and quiet.

Radiance could hear the six ponies, that sat in hiding, how all of them touched the hilt of their weapons in unison. Their breathing steadied. They sat, completely still and unmoving, watching Kaylee's every move.

198Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 7 Aug - 11:09

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Moon, Tarmikos)

"Thank you" Johan released a bright smile:

"..Oh, musical instruments?" he looked at Moon, his eyes lighting up with excitement: "Would.. you happen to have a ... a violin?" he released a hopeful smile, before suddenly looking away:
"N-no.. no, I couldn't possibly accept a gift so generous.. its.. its too much" he looked at you with a small smile: ".. but, thank you for offering. Its, very kind of you.."

He waited another moment, as a bus pulled into the station and Johan got up from his seat:
"..we should take this bus, it will get us really close to the mansion" he nodded to you and started toward it.

The bus ride seemed long. For about 30 minutes, it drove through small streets of the city of Sanja. Inviting lights shined from the cafe's, the restaurants and colorful shops. The streets were becoming more crowded, even though the skies seemed like it was the dead of night.

A small radio was working next to the bus driver, its muffled sound faintly echoed across the half empty bus, as it drove through the streets:

"...- wwwwealcome back to Rhea55 news folks, coming up next, we'll be taking another in depth look at our so called 'Heroes of Adelheid'. Coming to you right now, is an interview from one of the Equestrian elite guards and his experience with one of our 'Heroes':

'Uuh... my name is Barry... I uhh.. work as an Equestrian guard, stationed in Canterlot... roughly one year ago, we received an anonymous tip, about a hideout that belonged to the cult of Uroburos. We mobilized and moved in to neutralize.
Um... once we breached the doors and engaged the cultists... that's... that's when I saw her...
U-uh... I'm sorry... its still difficult to talk about... the .. the nightmares didn't stop... u-umm...

So, as we were trying to arrest the cultists, I saw... Moon Dusts... just.. biting a man.. drinking his blood... just... sucking it right out of him... it.. it was horrifying.... so cold blooded... she's... she's a monster!'

Thank you Barry, and we are now back to the studio. I must say, that shocked me quite a bit. Cold blooded, merciless acts of unnessesary violence. Immoral, monstrous and unhinged behavior. Is there any question, why such individuals sat fire to a whole city? I'm surprised they didn't do it sooner.

For those joining us right now, we've already proven and showed extensive evidence that the organization known as 'DarkTech' was sponsoring terror groups across the world, and the one leading the company is an individual called Tarmikos.

Apparently he also acts as a hitman, since his services can clearly be bought, to do horrific acts like burning down an Artemis city.

Unbelievable.
Join us again at five, when we'll be taking an in depth look at Captain Kaylee Brown and her possible drug addiction. What happened when she was sixteen? Why was the entire Ponyville police department involved? And was she affiliated with the drug gang that ran rampant in the streets of ponyville at the time.

All this and more, coming up next, as we Expose the Real Heroes of Adelheid-...."

The radio changed to some musical tune.
Johan didn't seem to notice the broadcast, as he quietly sat next to you, leaning against the busses window. The ride seemed to have lulled him to sleep and he was peacefully napping.

After a few more minutes, the bus pulled a sharp stop and Johan woke up, slightly jolting:
"O-oh.. we're here..." he said, getting up and motioning you to follow:
"...just a small walk from here, through the fields and we should reach the mansion" he gave you an encouraging smile.

As you step out of the bus, an endless countryside opens before you. The city with its busy streets left behind, the night air was clean here.
More potato fields seem to pop into view, the moment the city streets ended.

"..shall we?" Johan asked with a smile and started toward the country side.

199Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 7 Aug - 11:26

Dan One

Dan One

Radiance slightly shifted, ready to defend Kaylee if necessary. He doubted he would need to, but if it came down to it Kaylee's safety was a priority.

"No. It's not mind control. Judging by the way she's acting I'd imagine she's experiencing the same thing I am, and so is everyone else I'd assume as well. It seems an apparition claiming to be our old friend Firewing is harassing everyone mentally."

At the mention of his and Moon's name Tarmikos' fists clenched. He glared at the radio willing his annoyed expression to reach the host. He followed Johan off the bus, the veins on his arm once again starting to glow blue. A small charge of electricity ran up his fingers.

"I wonder what would happen if the local radio station was mysteriously hit by lightning." he seems to be thinking out loud.

200Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Sun 7 Aug - 11:36

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Winter Park)

"...that's not funny" Wrecker is looking at you with piercing eyes. Judging by his expression, he didn't believe a single word:
"If she becomes mind controlled, she will be a danger to everyone" He shifted in place:

"... the last time it happened, thousands of people died. What happens if she looses control?

What will you do, if she comes at you with a sword?

What will you do then?"

(Moon, Tarmikos)

"..uh.. well" Johan awkwardly thought for a moment: "I think its equipped with a lightning conductor, this massive pole that catches lightning strikes and directs the electricity into the ground, so it will be safe, probably.." Johan emitted an awkward laugh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum