The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 2

+4
Some Sinner
Derpy/V'tara
Kaylee Brown
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 42]

401Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 16 Aug - 11:46

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight was rather frozen for a moment after her realization. However, seeing that the 'mystery mare' has not made moves to attack, made her frown a bit. She gets off the wall, ready to look for her. She first turns to her partner in crime at the moment.

"Take care of the stuff. I'll need to check on someone."

With that, she walks forward, looking for trouble.

402Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 16 Aug - 11:51

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Twilight, Wyvern, V'tara, Derpy)

The storage room turned out to be extremely long, with a tall ceiling. Dozens upon dozens of shelves stood by each side of the wall, housing countless wooden boxes of various size.

Here and there, a few massive boxes stood on the floor, so tall they almost went to three meters height.

As Wyvern entered the storage room, Twilight suddenly saw Kaylee and the guard next to her.
An Artemis Officer was loudly barking at the guard, scolding him and foaming from the mouth. The guard next to Kaylee looked extremely scared and confused.

Kaylee used the confusion to slip away and was rapidly making her way toward you, as fast as her prosthetic allowed it, making non subtle hand gestures to hurry up.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

403Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 16 Aug - 11:55

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Twilight, Wyvern, V'tara, Derpy)

The storage room turned out to be extremely long, with a tall ceiling. Dozens upon dozens of shelves stood by each side of the wall, housing countless wooden boxes of various size.

Here and there, a few massive boxes stood on the floor, so tall they almost went to three meters height.

As Wyvern entered the storage room, Twilight suddenly saw Kaylee and the guard next to her.
An Artemis Officer was loudly barking at the guard, scolding him and foaming from the mouth. The guard next to Kaylee looked extremely scared and confused.

Kaylee used the confusion to slip away and was rapidly making her way toward you, as fast as her prosthetic allowed it, making non subtle hand gestures to hurry up.

Lord Wyvern casts a detection spell to look for the magical items in the base of the Serpent statue.

404Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 16 Aug - 12:06

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Rain)

As you move through the crowd, you can't seem to spot the masked mare anywhere. Somehow, she seems to have faded from view.
You do notice Kaylee, sneaking away from the ballroom, heading off into a hallway somewhere.

You also notice two soldiers, loudly talking. One was barking at the other and angrily pointing into the hallway, where Kaylee just vanished.

As the spell is cast, you notice the Serpent Statue, just behind the next shelf, somewhat obscured from view.

405Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 16 Aug - 12:09

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain sees kaylees movements and decides to be an acting background force... Directing everyones attention to the dancefloor and stage would provide some extra time... Plus the movement and possible sudden exitement might just liven up all these rich bastards...

Rain reaches into her backpack and pulls out an old mp3 player and an adaptor for speakers... She moves to the back of the stage quitely just out of eyesight and she quickly switches the audio... The singer cut off by the now booming bass and fast tempo of a playlist of hard dance music... Starting with this song.

(just for this... I whipped up as many hard dance songs as i could in a few moments... Its no longer just one song... Theres an actual playlist of rains hard dance)
Tfw I cant stop listening to the first song...

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDWK_n_IDQNiW3LPWvbP5SdAXz-HzEOBY

Last edited by firewing11 on Tue 16 Aug - 12:46; edited 2 times in total

406Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 16 Aug - 12:18

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Rain)

As you move through the crowd, you can't seem to spot the masked mare anywhere. Somehow, she seems to have faded from view.
You do notice Kaylee, sneaking away from the ballroom, heading off into a hallway somewhere.

You also notice two soldiers, loudly talking. One was barking at the other and angrily pointing into the hallway, where Kaylee just vanished.

As the spell is cast, you notice the Serpent Statue, just behind the next shelf, somewhat obscured from view.

Lord Wyvern makes his way over to the Serpent statue, and examines its base, looking for an access hatch.

407Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 16 Aug - 12:45

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon went back and sat down, panicking. "What now?" She mumbled, possibly to herself as she looked around the room.

408Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 16 Aug - 13:00

Dan One

Dan One

Radiance nods in understanding to Harlequin muttering under his breath

"I'll be ready regardless of what the others do."

As Rain's music starts blasting Radiance winces then turns and starts walking towards its location. To those around him looks extremely pissed off keeping up his act as Sir Godfrey Weber. He moves behind the stage making a cutting motion with his hand telling her to stop the music

"The hell are you doing?" he hisses at her.

Tarmikos' fists clench the anger returning to him once again. He's visibly shaking in place trying to calm his breathing.

"Why, why why why," he starts muttering under his breath, his eyes flashing between panic and pissed off. Then an idea which will probably get his killed crosses his mind. He takes a deep breath then starts claw at the area close to around his chip. Starting to up play his panic.

"What the hell is this thing! Get it out! Get it out!" he starts screaming clawing at the back of his neck. He pierces the flesh with his hands making sure to get close to but not quite disturb the chip aside from pushing it a couple times. He starts to charge his magic with rapid flashes using both his arm and his horn making it appear sporadic. As soon as the magic is charged he lets lose an electrical charge on himself sending his muscles into a spasm and causing him to collapse into a seizure.

409Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 16 Aug - 13:07

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Youll see..." she chuckles "get your ass back out there before you get me caught..."

410Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 16 Aug - 13:40

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Rain, Radiance)

The singer on the stage jumped, visibly startled by the loud music, then looked at Rain with a frown, crossing her arms. She looks like she's pouting.

Several unicorns in tuxedo's began rapidly making their way toward the stage. Their stone cold faces didn't reflect much emotion.

You find a small lever, at the base of the statue.

(Moon)

Johan approached and sat next to you: "I.. I don't know... " his quiet voice sounded calming for some reason: "..Moon, its going to be ok, if we stay calm..." he thought for a moment.

..why did you guys wanted to go to the mansion?"

(Tarmikos)

The moment you touch the chip, your entire body is sent into a wave of unbearable pain. Vertigo takes over you, as you fall to the group.
You slowly realize that, while in your thoughts you did wanted to scratch the skin around the chip, in reality, your fingers barely got anywhere close to it.

A vague memory comes through for a second.
Marek, standing over you, in a tiny room: "-.... you must not attempt to remove the chip.-"
The memory fades, as you collapse into a seizure.

Several guests turn to look at you, in slight shock. They're all just standing and talking about it amongst themselves, not really attempting to do something.

Then a batpony maid bursts out of the crowd and kneels next to you. A tiny syringe falls out of her sleeve. She obscured you from the guests and injected something into your neck, without the guests noticing.

Your seizures began to calm down. Your mind became clouded with some sort of calming bliss. Barely awake and completely numb, you can only watch as the maid shoo's the guests away and drags you to a nearby room, closing the door behind her.

The room is some sort of office. Beautiful furniture, paintings and decorations. There's nobody here, but you and the batpony maid.
She heavily exhaled and wiped the sweat from her forehead:

"I got him. Eli, help me with damage control in the ballroom" she said to herself.
It takes you a moment to notice a radio ear piece, hidden inside her ear.

She looks down at you and checks your pulse. Her face is strangely familiar. Its hard to tell through the medically induced haze, but you have a strong feeling that you know her from somewhere.

411Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 16 Aug - 13:46

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:

You find a small lever, at the base of the statue.

Lord Wyvern checks the statue and leaver for traps.

412Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 16 Aug - 13:52

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

As you examine the statue and lever, you don't seem to find anything suspicious or out of the ordinary. Everything appears to be normal.

413Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 16 Aug - 13:56

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Twilight, Wyvern, V'tara, Derpy)

As you examine the statue and lever, you don't seem to find anything suspicious or out of the ordinary. Everything appears to be normal.

Lord Wyvern pulls the leaver.

414Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 16 Aug - 14:01

Dan One

Dan One

Radiance steps back into the crowd giving Rain one more look before mingling with the group. His ears pick up the sound Tarmikos freaking out then collapsing. He makes his way back over to Moon and Johan joining them in their conversation.

"help....me...." Tarmikos manages to force out despite his body being numb. It's all he can say before his voice fails altogether.

Omega, a large wolf, standing around 6'3'' and weighing close to 250lbs approaches the front door. He's dressed in a pair of dark jeans, a clean burgundy t-shirt, and an open dark grey suit jacket. He doesn't look like he's dressed for a ball but based on his figure it appears that this is the best he can do to look presentable.

415Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 16 Aug - 14:53

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Not important now" she mumbled "I can't be calm. I've spent the last twenty years living alone in a forest, the busiest place I saw was my shop, which is quiet mostly. I can't stay calm in crowded places." She looked down "I want to go home"

416Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 16 Aug - 15:10

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight doesn't seems to notice the gestures Kaylee makes, or the noise from the mirage of Firewing, as she's looking for the jester she saw. She stands in the crowd, looking around. As that doesn't bear fruit, she looks for a higher spot so she has a better view of the crowd.

~I must find her, otherwise I'll only be in the dark about this! I'm going to make sure I'll see things from outside this sludge for once!~

417Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 16 Aug - 20:53

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain quickly wraps the wires in duct tape and she moves past the speakers and slips past the guards through all the commotion and she slips through the crowd and back into the vetrans area where she gets herself a delightful peice of cherry cheesecake.

418Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 18 Aug - 15:52

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Wyvern, V'tara, Derpy)

As you pull the lever, a hidden drawer extends from the base of the statue, with a faint metallic click.
Inside, you see a cloak, a robe, an overcoat and a pair of gloves, all neatly folded and sitting inside cellophane bags.
You also notice a really long knife, secure inside a dark sheath.

Kaylee suddenly appeared in the doorway and began loudly whispering: "Hurry, grab the stuff. We gotta run! The guard's coming back!"

(Moon, Radiance)

"...me too" Johan quietly said, looking down. He sat in silence for a moment, consumed by his thoughts, before he looked up at Moon again:
"I'm.. sure that... everything will turn out alright... if we could just prove that, you didn't do all those horrible things they say on TV.." he looked around:

"..um.. do you want to take a quick break from the crowd? I think I saw a few empty balconies here.. we can take a break there, if you want"

Off to the side, you heard Dr. Zarovee again. He seems to be vocally discussing the future potential of a Neurochip and how it can improve life and information sharing in the future.

(Tarmikos)

"Lay down Tarmi, you're gonna be ok" a familiar voice rings over you and the maid leaned closer, checking your pupils and breathing. Her appearance begins to take shape through the haze and you finally recognize her.

It was Eva.

She sat straight and pressed a button on her ear piece radio: "Eli, I saw your sister in the ballroom. Move fast, before the shitstorm really hits"

(Omega)

A butler and a soldier in body armor and dark sunglasses, both stood at the entrance and looked at you, as you approach. The butler seems a bit uneasy but the soldier doesn't look fazed:

"Your invitation sir?" the soldier called: "Are you carrying any weapons, artifacts or magical items of any kind?"

(Rain)

You see the local security, dressed in tuxedo's, angrily march toward the stage and start to fiddle with the device, trying to turn the music off.
The singer on the stage looks somewhat upset. Her arms crossed, she seems to be pouting.

After a moment, you notice her looking directly at Twilight. The singer's jaw slightly dropped but she quickly composed herself and pretended to look into a different direction. But it was clear that some shadow of realization passed over her, when she looked at Twilight.

(Twilight)

As you continuously look around the room, you don't see anything for several minutes.

You can hear some sort of heavy metal music, playing in the ballroom, a group of guards in tuxedo's approaching the stage and starting to fiddle with the music system, and the mare singer, standing on stage, her arms crossed and slightly pouting.

Just when you were about to look away, something stood out, about the singer.
It was so subtle, barely noticeable but it was there. As you continue to look at the singer, you slowly come to the realization that you're staring at Penny Weiss.

She had completely changed her appearance. Dyed her hair and coat. A different style of dress, a completely different haircut and makeup. She was unrecognizable, by all accounts.
The only reason you recognized her, was because you've spent almost a year, sailing together on the same warship. The subtle body language, that could only be picked up, by living on the same ship for so long.
For people who only saw Penny on TV, she was now unrecognizable. But you firmly knew it was her.

Penny briefly looked at the crowd in the ballroom and locked eyes with you. She recognized you almost as fast as you did, and gave you a meaningful wink.
Then returned to look at the music system and the guards fiddling with it.

As you briefly return to scan the room, you suddenly spot your original target.

The mare in a simple theater mask and an odd jester dress, was standing in the far corner of the room. She was scanning the ballroom, just like you were.
Her head suddenly jerked and she noticed you looking at her.

The jester promptly turned around and left the ballroom, through a wooden door. It seems the door led to a balcony. The jester slowly drifted there and closed the door behind her, fading from view.

419Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 18 Aug - 15:58

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Y-yes please" she nodded and stood up "I need to be somewhere quiet"

420Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 18 Aug - 16:29

Dan One

Dan One

"I could use some air as well," Radiance added

Tarmikos let out a sigh of relief after he recognized Eva. He felt like he could actually relax for the first time in ages. A warm drop of water runs down Tarmikos' face. It takes him a moment to realise that he's silently crying. Whether it's from the stress of everything or the relief of seeing Eva again is hard to say.

Omega pulled the invitation passing it to the butler.
"My suit jacket has a layer of lightly enchanted chainmail underneath the top layer. Will it be a problem?"

421Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 18 Aug - 16:31

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Wyvern, V'tara, Derpy)

As you pull the lever, a hidden drawer extends from the base of the statue, with a faint metallic click.
Inside, you see a cloak, a robe, an overcoat and a pair of gloves, all neatly folded and sitting inside cellophane bags.
You also notice a really long knife, secure inside a dark sheath.

Kaylee suddenly appeared in the doorway and began loudly whispering: "Hurry, grab the stuff. We gotta run! The guard's coming back!"

"Got it" Lord Wyvern replies to Kaylee as he grabs the cloak, robe, overcoat, pair of gloves, and knife. He then closes the hatch again, and makes his way to the door.

422Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 18 Aug - 17:24

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight's eyes widen as she reconizes Penny Weiss. She blinks a few times to confirm her mind aren't playing tricks on her, and concludes it doesn't, a smile sneaking on her face without knowing.

It fades as quick as it came as she sees her target. With steady but sure paces she heads to the door she saw the jester heading through, with only one goal in mind.

She was going to get answers, one way or another.

423Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 18 Aug - 17:40

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Btw, tommorrow I won't be present. Going to spend the day after work with friends. Will be back on saturday, just not friday. I'm warning because I feel important things are about to happen in the RP.)

424Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 18 Aug - 19:11

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// No worries, I'll slow down the rp tomorrow =)

(Twilight)

As you near the door, you note that it appears to be unlocked.
You can't hear anything from the other side.

(Wyvern, V'tara, Derpy)

Kaylee quickly waved you to follow and sprinted along several corridors, just as the guard returned to his post.

Kaylee continued to circle around, until she found a different entrance to the ballroom and a tiny closet nearby:
"Ok... lets put on our gear.. we'll give the rest to others when we meet up with them again" she said, taking the knife, briefly disappearing into the closet and strapping the weapon to her leg, just below the knee.

She slowly walked out and looked down, making sure the dress fully obscured the knife, then looked at you and nodded

(Tarmikos)

"Tarmi... its gonna be ok" you heard Eva's quiet voice: "...we've come to pull you guys out of here. Been looking for you for days, ever since the accident"
She sighed and looked at you: "Tarmikos, I need you to stay with me for a sec, ok? I need to know if everyone's here. I need to know if the entire group that activated Slavegear, is here at the ball.

Is everyone here?"

(Omega)

"Enchanted chainmail??" The soldier's eyebrows flew up: "Sir, this isn't a combat zone, its a ball event. Our security is evenly dispersed throughout the mansion and will ensure your safety and security throughout the event.

All magical items are forbidden inside the mansion. Please remove your jacket and we'll place it into the guests storage room. You can pick up your items again once you leave the mansion.

Can the enchantment on your jacket, be weaponized or used as an explosive?"

(Moon, Radiance)

Johan nodded and made his way through the crowd. After a moment, he opened one of the wooden doors and the nights fresh air, briefly washed over you.
Johan stepped through the doorframe and onto a small balcony, overlooking the gardens. The ambient noise of the ball stayed behind.

It was quieter here. A full moon loomed overhead and the entire sky shined with billions of stars. Johan smiled and slowly inhaled:
"...I haven't realized.. how much I missed the quiet" he said, as he looked at the horizon. Several moments he stood in silence, slowly breathing the fresh air of the countryside, before he quietly said:

"......he was right you know... what Marek said about our people...
I.. didn't want to accept it, but... Not much has changed, since our liberation... so many people still suffering... so much cruelty and unnecessary violence is seen from Artemis...

The liberation war is officially over but, I don't think it ever stopped for some...
There's a lot of people joining the Vampire Unit.. just, average batponies who want to make a difference... they're not bad people.. but.... they may be unknowingly following a cruel leader"

Johan leaned on the guard rail and looked at you:
"...its.. hard to believe that people would follow Marek, if they knew the extent of his cruelty. I believe he's leading many of my people astray.
He thinks that violence is the only way to achieve anything. But violence can only bring more violence..."

He looked deep into your eyes. For some odd reason, Johan began to remind you of someone. Something about his facial features, the color of his eyes. He sighed and quietly said:
"If you're going after Marek, then a confrontation with his Vampire Unit is inevitable. When that time comes, please, try not to cause more harm than nessesary...

They're just normal people, like you and me, desperate and scared. They've been chased into a corner and stripped of everything they had. That's why they follow Marek.
Please, if you see them, try to talk them down. Don't force a confrontation.. don't kill them, if you can"

His eyes slightly reflected the moon light and you suddenly realized who he reminded you off:
"...please" Johan quietly said: "My Brother is in the Vampire Unit... Drasko, is in the Vampire Unit"

425Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 18 Aug - 19:52

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:// No worries, I'll slow down the rp tomorrow =)

(Twilight)

As you near the door, you note that it appears to be unlocked.
You can't hear anything from the other side.

(Wyvern, V'tara, Derpy)

Kaylee quickly waved you to follow and sprinted along several corridors, just as the guard returned to his post.

Kaylee continued to circle around, until she found a different entrance to the ballroom and a tiny closet nearby:
"Ok... lets put on our gear.. we'll give the rest to others when we meet up with them again" she said, taking the knife, briefly disappearing into the closet and strapping the weapon to her leg, just below the knee.

She slowly walked out and looked down, making sure the dress fully obscured the knife, then looked at you and nodded

(Tarmikos)

"Tarmi... its gonna be ok" you heard Eva's quiet voice: "...we've come to pull you guys out of here. Been looking for you for days, ever since the accident"
She sighed and looked at you: "Tarmikos, I need you to stay with me for a sec, ok? I need to know if everyone's here. I need to know if the entire group that activated Slavegear, is here at the ball.

Is everyone here?"

(Omega)

"Enchanted chainmail??" The soldier's eyebrows flew up: "Sir, this isn't a combat zone, its a ball event. Our security is evenly dispersed throughout the mansion and will ensure your safety and security throughout the event.

All magical items are forbidden inside the mansion. Please remove your jacket and we'll place it into the guests storage room. You can pick up your items again once you leave the mansion.

Can the enchantment on your jacket, be weaponized or used as an explosive?"

(Moon, Radiance)

Johan nodded and made his way through the crowd. After a moment, he opened one of the wooden doors and the nights fresh air, briefly washed over you.
Johan stepped through the doorframe and onto a small balcony, overlooking the gardens. The ambient noise of the ball stayed behind.

It was quieter here. A full moon loomed overhead and the entire sky shined with billions of stars. Johan smiled and slowly inhaled:
"...I haven't realized.. how much I missed the quiet" he said, as he looked at the horizon. Several moments he stood in silence, slowly breathing the fresh air of the countryside, before he quietly said:

"......he was right you know... what Marek said about our people...
I.. didn't want to accept it, but... Not much has changed, since our liberation... so many people still suffering... so much cruelty and unnecessary violence is seen from Artemis...

The liberation war is officially over but, I don't think it ever stopped for some...
There's a lot of people joining the Vampire Unit.. just, average batponies who want to make a difference... they're not bad people.. but.... they may be unknowingly following a cruel leader"

Johan leaned on the guard rail and looked at you:
"...its.. hard to believe that people would follow Marek, if they knew the extent of his cruelty. I believe he's leading many of my people astray.
He thinks that violence is the only way to achieve anything. But violence can only bring more violence..."

He looked deep into your eyes. For some odd reason, Johan began to remind you of someone. Something about his facial features, the color of his eyes. He sighed and quietly said:
"If you're going after Marek, then a confrontation with his Vampire Unit is inevitable. When that time comes, please, try not to cause more harm than nessesary...

They're just normal people, like you and me, desperate and scared. They've been chased into a corner and stripped of everything they had. That's why they follow Marek.
Please, if you see them, try to talk them down. Don't force a confrontation.. don't kill them, if you can"

His eyes slightly reflected the moon light and you suddenly realized who he reminded you off:
"...please" Johan quietly said: "My Brother is in the Vampire Unit... Drasko, is in the Vampire Unit"

"My one was the cloak, right?" Lord Wyvern asks Kaylee as he inspect the cloak more closely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum