The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 2

+4
Some Sinner
Derpy/V'tara
Kaylee Brown
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 42]

476Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 23 Aug - 0:34

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Rain, Wyvern, Moon, Radiance, V'tara, Derpy)

"Yeah" Kaylee nodded: "We could use the blackout to fly over the crowd and pull Dr. Zarovee out of there, but he'll likely start screaming in panic, if we do that, and his bodyguards will descend upon us... we'll have to think of something... also find an empty room, so we can bring him there and talk to him, without the guards interfering.."

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

477Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 23 Aug - 0:36

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Just cover his mouth, make sure he can breathe through his nose though." she paused "Oh, and make sure his legs don't hit anyone on the head when we pick him up."

478Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 23 Aug - 0:37

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

MoonDusts wrote:
"Kaylee, I don't care if you harm me. Just, if the programming takes over, just stop me from harming others, even if you have to hurt me."

Kaylee looked at Moon and sighed: "..No one will come to harm today.. especially you.. I'll do my best to keep you and everyone safe, I promise.

I can't run very well, but I can fly fast and my hand to hand is alright. If it comes down to it, I'll safely put you unconscious.. and.. its gonna be ok"

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Tue 23 Aug - 0:41; edited 1 time in total

479Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 23 Aug - 0:41

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"I hope you're right..." she mumbled "Just....do what you have to"

- "What if you hurt her??" -

"Shhh, no" she whispered

480Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 23 Aug - 0:44

Dan One

Dan One

(Omega)
Having been close enough to overhear what the other's were saying Omega took a moment to consider his options. After having read the file on Radiance and having heard him speak it was almost certain that he and the rest of his group were set up. There was still, however, that small possibility that they were hiding something. Which meant that Omega needed to  observe without fully interacting.

Omega waved down one of the butlers wishing to speak with him
"Excuse me, will Dr. Zarovee be interacting with the public at all tonight? He seems to be walled off by his bodyguards and I'd hate to miss a chance to speak with him"

481Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 23 Aug - 0:50

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Omega)

"I'm terribly sorry sir" the butler said: "But unless you're part of the science team, you won't be able to speak with him.
Dr. Zarovee is a very busy man, he will be staying together with the rest of the science circle, for the rest of the ball. They are discussing their financial budget for the next year and asked not to be disturbed.."

As the butler finished his sentence, you heard jolly laugher from the corner, where Dr. Zarovee and the other scientists were standing. You can't hear what they're saying, but it seems like they're cracking jokes and hitting the booze.

Six bodyguards are vigilantly standing around them in a circle.

"Good day, sir" the butler bowed and slowly drifted away.

482Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 23 Aug - 4:17

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Al)
He still struggles against the bodyguards, making slight progress to get loose. But then, the gray foal from before tugs on the pantsleg of one of the unicorns. She speaks with a hint of the Canterlot tone, though it's mostly very youthful.

"Um, could you two please let him go? Because I think there might be a misunderstanding going on."

Al begins to look ahead like he does when he comes from work, feeling shameful for the fact a small girl is trying to help him out of this situation.

(Twilight)
"Wait, ship captain..." Her eyes widen at the realization. "You're her sister?! Why are you here then?! Okay, she's, um, maybe, let me check on her real quick okay? Thanks, see you soon!"

She quickly makes herself scar e from the bathroom, returning to the hall.
~Well shit. It looks like everywhere I turn I see people. Can't even be alone on the toilet without someone talking to me. Next time I go into a restroom, I won't bother with anyone. I should anyway, pretty much everyone reconizes me-~

Something then hits her. "Oh..." ~HE KNOWS. And if he does, he could rat me out. And the rest of the group. That way we'll fail all objectives! I must find him!~

She looks around, noticing the commotion around him being dragged away. She quickly makes her way over there.

483Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 23 Aug - 5:06

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(moon) "what if your first objective is to slaughter kaylee" Fire whispers in moons ear

(Kaylee&co) Rain beams daggers at the canterlot girl, "I can get in with the doctor as long as you promise me you get that doctor... Just tell me everything you need asked and i'll get you answers..." she nods.

484Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 23 Aug - 5:52

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

She froze "Shut up, no. I'm sure she can beat me anyway."

- "You sure about that, Moonie?" -

"Shut up, the lot of you."

485Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 23 Aug - 6:59

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(moon) "no you know its true... Theres a possibility that you could slaughter not just kaylee but everyone here... You cant ignore that fact if you want to be the good girl!"

486Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 23 Aug - 11:38

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Alphonse, Twilight)

"There's no misunderstanding ma'am" one of the unicorns replied to the foal, then scowled at Alphonse:
"This scoundrel dared to hit a woman, behaved like an uncivilized bandit in the ballroom, stole food from the tables and showed up to the mansion looking like this" the unicorn grimaced in disgust, looking at Al's clothing:

"He has no credibility and no place here, my lady. Just a common thug, nothing more. Excuse us" the unicorns took a firm hold of Al, preparing to drag him to the exit.

"Ok" Kaylee nodded: "We need Dr. Zarovee to figure out, how mind control is possible and have him figure out how to stop it. We'll have to leave the mansion together with him. He's our only hope of proving our innocence"

She looked around:
"..ok, so, we'll need a team to search for the fuse box, to briefly disable the lights in the ballroom.

Then we'll need someone to fly over the crowd and steal the Tiara.

And someone else to fly over and grab Dr. Zarovee.

We also need someone to find an empty room and secure it, so no guests can get in. We'll bring Dr.
Zarovee there, after we grab him from the ballroom"

She looked at everyone: "We have these four jobs. Lets distribute the roles between us. Who can do which job?"

487Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 23 Aug - 12:31

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

The foal pouts a bit. But before she can reply Twilight answers. "Yes, there is. You made the misunderstanding I want him to leave. It is true, he struck me across the face, but that's because he got me confused with someone else, right?"

Al looks ahead. "That's right." He knew his luck. If this worked out he would be screwed another way."

Twilight covers her nose with her hand. "And though is appearance is not exactly the most statisfying, he wasn't blessed with the fortune that we, the pompous self-serving elite, have been given. The man sells shoes for a living. That explains enough."

She walks to the guards, looking them in the eyes. "So, I demand you'd let this man go... Or else you'll find yourself in an even worse job then his."

The foal looks at the display the 'countess' put up, and after a moment a wide smile appears and her eyes begins to metaphorically shine.

488Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 23 Aug - 13:41

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:

"Ok" Kaylee nodded: "We need Dr. Zarovee to figure out, how mind control is possible and have him figure out how to stop it. We'll have to leave the mansion together with him. He's our only hope of proving our innocence"

She looked around:
"..ok, so, we'll need a team to search for the fuse box, to briefly disable the lights in the ballroom.

Then we'll need someone to fly over the crowd and steal the Tiara.

And someone else to fly over and grab Dr. Zarovee.

We also need someone to find an empty room and secure it, so no guests can get in. We'll bring Dr.
Zarovee there, after we grab him from the ballroom"

She looked at everyone: "We have these four jobs. Lets distribute the roles between us. Who can do which job?"

"I can find an empty room and secure it for us" Lord Diedrick Muller says.

489Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 23 Aug - 13:44

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Alphonse, Twilight)

The unicorns look at you, with extreme confusion:
"..madam, I don't understand why you'd want him to stay.." one of them slowly replied: "He is disrupting the guests and picking fights, whenever he pleases. We cannot let him stay here, lest he hits someone else on a whim.

His economic state, does not excuse his violent behavior and such brutish acts are not tolerated by the mansion owner - Madame Anastas. Her orders were clear. If you wish to discuss the matter, you may wish to speak with her.

But we cannot let this man stay, and we don't have the man power to spare, to constantly hover over this mans shoulder, making sure he doesn't attack someone again"

490Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 23 Aug - 13:48

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Cool" Kaylee nodded, subtly scanning the crowd

491Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 23 Aug - 16:16

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"I have the use of magic. If I can get close enough to the tiara, I can grab it with my magic." she said

492Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 23 Aug - 17:37

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Al also looks confused, but gets out of their grip because of their confusion. "Well, it's been fun with this, but I have other places to be. See ya."

Twilight stops him. "No, you're coming with me. We have important things to discuss ASAP."

Al look annoyed. "Do I really have to? It sounds like this will go pear-shaped very quickly."

Twilight grabs his writs and pulls on it, motioning to come along. "The sooner we're done with that, the sooner Missy Anastas can have her party back. Right?" She turns to the guards. "He's with me from now on, I'll keep him in check. Maybe you can watch that... Girl..."

The foal waves at her happily.

Except that makes Twilight almost jump out of her skin. She looks at her, knowing she had used the filly as a base for her disguise. The mane style was more natural, the filly's coat was clearer, and she looked about half Twilight's age. The taller mare almost broke into a cold sweat as Al asked one thing.

"Is that your child?"

Last edited by Velvet_horse on Tue 23 Aug - 21:22; edited 1 time in total

493Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 23 Aug - 19:25

Dan One

Dan One

"I'll grab the doctor," Radiance offers "Do we need him conscious or not?"

494Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Tue 23 Aug - 20:13

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"your going to risk knocking out a old man?" she glares at radience "me and you will get the doctor together... Someone will deal with the guards and we'll persuade the drunk bastard from his place... Or just snatch him and fly out of here... Were not doing anything that could risk the old mans life." she huffs "thats dumb..."

495Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 24 Aug - 12:14

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"His health is a concern.." Kaylee said, thinking: "....we should also avoid vilifying Dr. Zarovee, if possible. I fear if we start our conversation with him, by putting him in a sleeper hold, he may not want to cooperate with us later.

Ok, so, Lord Muller will secure a safe room for us" she nodded to Wyvern:
"Moon will take the Tiara,
Rain and Radiance will grap Dr. Zarovee.
And I'll find the fuse box and create a brief blackout in the ballroom.

Then, we all meet again in Wyvern's safe room.
Hopefully we can finish everything during the blackout. After the lights are back on, we'll have to convince the doctor to help us and leave the mansion asap.
Security will be looking for him, we won't have much time after that"

She looked at everyone and nodded:
"Everyone ready? Lets move. It should take me about five minutes to find a fuse box. As soon as the lights go out in the ballroom, begin the operation. Wyvern, you'll have to find an empty room and secure it, before that.
Good luck everyone" She nodded and disappeared into the crowd.

The ballroom looked lively, many guests danced on the dance floor, happily talked or mingled next to the food on the tables.
Madame Anastas was surrounded by a large group of guests and admirers. Their carefree laugh slightly echoed across the ballroom. The Tiara was slightly shining, resting atop Anastas' head.
Dr. Zarovee was standing the corner, together with a small group of scientists and discussing math with genuine enthusiasm. Six bodyguards were vigilantly standing around them like statues.

As you look at the guests, for a brief moment, you thought you saw Harlequins white mask in the crowd. She was looking directly at you, before she moved and completely vanished from view, disappearing inside the massive crowd.

(Alphonse, Twilight)

The guards look mostly annoyed but don't say anything. They continue to watch you for several moments with their hands crossed, before they slowly move away, disappearing somewhere down the corridor.
It seems they either didn't notice or didn't pay attention to Al's question.

After a few moments, you notice Kaylee, sneaking down the far side of the hall. She didn't seem to notice you and slowly moved down the adjacent hallway, intently looking at the ceiling for some reason.

496Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 24 Aug - 14:07

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight began to protest. "Nonononono, she is not my daughter, she's- Uh..." She tried to come up with a reasoning for knowing her."

The foal approached. "I'm her fangirl. The name's Resonance. Nice to meet you." She hold out a hand, which is then conventionally shaken by Al. "Al Bundle."

Twilight scraped her throat. "Okay, come along for now, we don't have much time!"
Shaking her head a few times she notices Kaylee. "Good, there's my ally. With me!"

She takes the two, and heads to Kaylee, when close she taps on her shoulder.

497Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 24 Aug - 15:54

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Rain, Wyvern, Moon, Radiance, V'tara, Derpy)

"His health is a concern.." Kaylee said, thinking: "....we should also avoid vilifying Dr. Zarovee, if possible. I fear if we start our conversation with him, by putting him in a sleeper hold, he may not want to cooperate with us later.

Ok, so, Lord Muller will secure a safe room for us" she nodded to Wyvern:
"Moon will take the Tiara,
Rain and Radiance will grap Dr. Zarovee.
And I'll find the fuse box and create a brief blackout in the ballroom.

Then, we all meet again in Wyvern's safe room.
Hopefully we can finish everything during the blackout. After the lights are back on, we'll have to convince the doctor to help us and leave the mansion asap.
Security will be looking for him, we won't have much time after that"

She looked at everyone and nodded:
"Everyone ready? Lets move. It should take me about five minutes to find a fuse box. As soon as the lights go out in the ballroom, begin the operation. Wyvern, you'll have to find an empty room and secure it, before that.
Good luck everyone" She nodded and disappeared into the crowd.

The ballroom looked lively, many guests danced on the dance floor, happily talked or mingled next to the food on the tables.
Madame Anastas was surrounded by a large group of guests and admirers. Their carefree laugh slightly echoed across the ballroom. The Tiara was slightly shining, resting atop Anastas' head.
Dr. Zarovee was standing the corner, together with a small group of scientists and discussing math with genuine enthusiasm. Six bodyguards were vigilantly standing around them like statues.

As you look at the guests, for a brief moment, you thought you saw Harlequins white mask in the crowd. She was looking directly at you, before she moved and completely vanished from view, disappearing inside the massive crowd.

(Alphonse, Twilight)

The guards look mostly annoyed but don't say anything. They continue to watch you for several moments with their hands crossed, before they slowly move away, disappearing somewhere down the corridor.
It seems they either didn't notice or didn't pay attention to Al's question.

After a few moments, you notice Kaylee, sneaking down the far side of the hall. She didn't seem to notice you and slowly moved down the adjacent hallway, intently looking at the ceiling for some reason.

Lord Diedrick Muller nods and makes his way out of the ballroom, before beginning his search for a saferoom, preferably one that's easily defendable and has a good escape route.

498Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 24 Aug - 16:33

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon nodded and went into the ballroom, standing just close enough for her magic to reach, but far enough so she wouldn't attract any attention.

499Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 24 Aug - 20:41

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain looks over a radience, "alright... Whats the plan for the body guards?"

500Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 24 Aug - 23:10

Dan One

Dan One

"I was thinking a bit of Zebra magic, thankfully it's all speech based so any species can learn it. I can set off something akin to a flashbang within their minds. It will only last for a few moments but it should be enough to grab Zarovee. I'd also like to apologise for my earlier comment, I was simply curious about the options and didn't mean to make you upset" Radiance nodded "I'm ready when you are"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum