The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 2

+4
Some Sinner
Derpy/V'tara
Kaylee Brown
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 42]

751Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 21 Sep - 19:56

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Lord Wyvern wrote:"Nice upgrade" Lord Wyvern says as he approaches their table with his tray of food in hand "Almost tempted to cut my leg off for one of them... almost"

"I know right" Kaylee released a cheery smile: "Its a new model, top of the line. Very comfortable and doesn't fall off, like my last one" She flexed her prosthetic at the knee joint and pulled it closer to her:

"Its made of a really light metal, but still pretty strong. It packs a heavy kick, much more than my normal leg, if I kicked something. And it even has a hidden compartment where I can store my knives. Dr. Zarovee installed it this morning, isn't it cool!"

Kaylee was grinning ear to ear. Dr. Zarovee and Elisabeth were sitting next to her, apparently running some kind of diagnostics on the prosthetic, with a pair of touch pads.

Twilight wrote:She looks at them sternly, and folds her hands across her mouth. With a firm tone, she begins to speak.
"Ladies and Gentlemen... We need to have a serious conversation this meal."

Tarmikos/Radiance wrote:With a cup of tea in hand, Radiance approaches the table just as Twilight starts to speak. He slides into a seat silently nodding a greeting to the group, making sure not to interrupt what Twilight is about to say.

Kaylee quieted down a bit, after Twilight began speaking. She absentmindedly sent a hand through her hair and looked away with a small, shy smile:

"...is it.. about yesterday?" she quietly asked. A blush began to appear over her face from embarrassment: "...I'm.. sorry I just ran off like that... I didn't mean to make you guys worry.. just... needed some time alone. I spent the night at the med clinic, that's when Dr. Zarovee proposed to install a new prosthetic. They had a few new models at the base here.."

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Wed 21 Sep - 20:02; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typos, typos everywhere)

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

752Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 21 Sep - 20:00

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Nice" Moon smiled a little, desperately trying to untangle her hair with her fingers. She hadn't touched any of the food. "So what now?"

753Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 21 Sep - 20:13

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight looks around the group, noticing she got their attention. She lowers her hands onto the table.

"As you know, we're soon moving out to find information about what happened to the Slavegear, and we use it to find and arrest Marek. When we find him, we're definitely having a confrontation with the enemy, and to be honest..."

She closes her eyes.

"We won't be able to defeat the teamwork of Marek's men in our current state as a ragtag bunch of misfits that are dumped together from random parts of the world and the social ladder. To put it simply: We can't defeat the united group of terrorists as we are now."

754Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 21 Sep - 20:43

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Velvet_horse wrote:Twilight looks around the group, noticing she got their attention. She lowers her hands onto the table.

"As you know, we're soon moving out to find information about what happened to the Slavegear, and we use it to find and arrest Marek. When we find him, we're definitely having a confrontation with the enemy, and to be honest..."

She closes her eyes.

"We won't be able to defeat the teamwork of Marek's men in our current state as a ragtag bunch of misfits that are dumped together from random parts of the world and the social ladder. To put it simply: We can't defeat the united group of terrorists as we are now."

"It worked last time..." Lord Wyvern shrugs "... But i get your point."

755Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 21 Sep - 20:51

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain walks into room "hay guys" she looks to the prothetic, "ooohhhh fancy... In guessing thats yours kaylee?" she smirks and pulls off her leather glove showing her mechanical index and middle fingers on her right hand, "you wait until yoy can really use it... There really durable though, it does need to be oiled every once in a while but hay, its better then nothing eh?" she smirks, "tell me how it feels to walk normally again as well, without that limp." she slips her glove back on.

756Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 21 Sep - 21:23

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
"I agree, we've been surviving off of pure luck and it's not going to last forever." he takes a sip from his tea before setting down the mug "talent alone is not going to win this, we also need to be tactical about it." Radiance folds his hands around the mug interlocking the fingers "In order to stop him, we're going to need to start thinking like Marek"

757Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 21 Sep - 21:37

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"More importantly, we need to work as a team" Kaylee nodded:
"We need to coordinate. Come up with a course of action and stick with it. Sometimes, it may mean we have to compromise, but its important we do, so that we can work as a single body, striving toward the same goal"

She waited a moment, then leaned closer to Rain and quietly said: "I didn't had a chance to really try out the prosthetic to be honest. It.. feels a bit weird but, I guess it just takes some getting used to" she extended and flexed her prosthetics knee joint again.

Fluttershy slowly sat closer to Moon and passed her some sort of metal flask:
"Um.. Moon Dusts?... this is for you.." she released a small smile, as she passed the flask:

"...its.. medical blood... from our blood banks" she quietly whispered to Moon: "I.. heard.. that you may need it.." she released a small smile.

758Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 21 Sep - 22:00

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight nods. "It's indeed teamwork that we need. I don't know the individual numbers and strength of Marek's henchman, but in the case they are weaker then us, they will still come out victorious because we aren't used to eachother. Most of us are strangers to one another, and in these situations, that's a fatal mistake to make."

She folds her hands over her mouth again. "We need to watch eachother, notice our stances and movements, to see how we act, what we do, what our favourite tactics are. If one of us prefers stealth, then we must allow that one to be able to sneak attack the opponent by drawing attention. In a more solid case, Tarmikos has explosive magic power, but needs time to charge it. Once that time is bought, he can unleash it on the enemy to,great effect. But first we need to buy him the time."

"Let's agree on something for now. We softly converse our plans to the team, with the hope the enemy misses it. As time goes by, we should do this more smoothly, being able to act and react to the team and the enemy so we can cover the other's weakness while playing on our strengths."

Her gaze narrows. "And the most important thing, can we trust one another?"

759Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 21 Sep - 22:05

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain chuckles "once you get up and get moving it'll feel natural." she nods

760Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Wed 21 Sep - 22:52

Dan One

Dan One

(Tarmikos)
From his spot Tarmikos speaks "Sadly, I won't be coming with you guys on this next mission. Katherin doesn't want me to leave the base do to my currently unstable mental health. Keeping calm is a challenge for me and right now. I would be more of a risk than an asset." Tarmikos looks at his hands then back up "That doesn't mean I'm just going to sit here on my ass doing nothing. I can research the enemy from here and help Doctor Zarovee with research on the mind control."

(Radiance)
"Not just vague trust, but the kind of trust you give a sibling or best friend." Radiance leans forward "I know it's going to be hard but I think we should address the tape we watched when coming here. We all reacted differently but its effect on us isn't something we should just ignore."

761Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 22 Sep - 1:41

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Thank you." She smiled at Fluttershy before turning to the others "I would trust you more Twilight, if you hadn't said that when this blows over you'll still want me hunted for treason." She sighed "Another point, I am unable to fully trust anyone, and I don't trust many to begin with."

762Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 22 Sep - 20:40

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twiligt sighs once, then looks at Moondust. "It's understandable that you'd have hesitation with me for such remarks, it does seem like I'd turn on you the moment we are done with this. But that doesn't excuse your distrust of everyone else in this group. They hold no animosity to you as far as I've seen, and it's merely out of duty that I would be forced to chase you if I'd actively started searching for you."

She takes a more narrow gaze. "This may sound confrontational, but what would be your motivation to join this?" She looks around the group. "While I may have aimed at her, it would help that you'd all think about this."

Al just casually eats some food nearby, able to hear the conversation but not desiring to be part of this.

763Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 22 Sep - 20:45

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Moon.." Kaylee quietly called: "I understand your position.. and I respect that, but we're part of a team now. We can accomplish more, working together, than we can alone.
It takes courage to trust someone. And.. I'm asking you to do that. At least, trust that we're all working toward the same goal.

We have to stop Marek. He has recources and a well coordinated team.
To stop them, we have to work together, or a lot of innocent people gonna die. That's what we're fighting for. To prevent another disaster like the Slavegear incident, from ever happening again.

If you can't fully trust us, at least trust that this is our ultimate goal"

She looked away, intertwining her fingers and sighed:
"I'm... not looking forward to talking about the tape. We've all been there.. we saw what happened first hand. There's no point opening old wounds.. lets just.. head for the chopper and begin our mission.. we've lost too much time already"

She looked at everyone in the room: "Lets stick together. Help each other. Support each other. Be consciouss of the feelings of the people around us, and if they need help, offer a shoulder to lean on.
If we work together, compromise and listen to each other, I'm confident that we can succeed"

764Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 22 Sep - 20:48

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(moon) Fire approches behind you, "kill her... Theres a scalpel on the table next to you...take it..." she leans into your ear, "...if you ever want to see your daughter again... You need to kill... Princess twilight sparkle..."

The girl appears in front of you, "Twilight is going to hunt you and your daughter... Do you really want to get back out into equestria only to be hunted again... Twilight knows your going to go streight home... She has no respect... No honor... She cares about as much as you do as in she only cares about herself..."

765Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 22 Sep - 20:59

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Hey guys, I'm currently taking a small vacation, touring the north part of Israel. There's internet at the hotel here so I'll be updating the rp as usual, no worries there ^^

Anyways what I really wanted to talk about is, I was scrolling through the local TV channels and I accidentally stumbled across an episode of my little pony, fully dubbed on hebrew XD
Was a bit mind blowing tbh rofl, they did a fair job with the translation XD

Also apparently my hotel is standing right next to a massive forest and I can literally hear a pack of wolves, loudly howling outside XD
Anyways, I'll be back on saturday, though I think I can still update the rp every day, from the hotel here. I'm using my cellphone to type so plz excuse the possible typos XD

Anyways, hope you guys are all doing alright and I'll see you soon ^^

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Thu 22 Sep - 21:03; edited 1 time in total

766Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 22 Sep - 21:01

Dan One

Dan One

//Have fun with the vacation man!

767Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 22 Sep - 21:07

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Cheers ^^

768Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Thu 22 Sep - 21:22

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:// Hey guys, I'm currently taking a small vacation, touring the north part of Israel. There's internet at the hotel here so I'll be updating the rp as usual, no worries there ^^

Anyways what I really wanted to talk about is, I was scrolling through the local TV channels and I accidentally stumbled across an episode of my little pony, fully dubbed on hebrew XD
Was a bit mind blowing tbh rofl, they did a fair job with the translation XD

Also apparently my hotel is standing right next to a massive forest and I can literally hear a pack of wolves, loudly howling outside XD
Anyways, I'll be back on saturday, though I think I can still update the rp every day, from the hotel here. I'm using my cellphone to type so plz excuse the possible typos XD

Anyways, hope you guys are all doing alright and I'll see you soon ^^

// Have a good time

769Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 23 Sep - 0:42

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

She narrowed her gaze at Twilight "Last time I trusted someone, I lost my job, my home and my sanity. The time before that, I was cut out of the family inheritance and left to rot."

"I can try my hardest to trust you lot, but if this all goes wrong, I have no guarantee that I won't try to kill 'someone'."

770Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 23 Sep - 7:51

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

(Twilight) "How dare she disrespect you like that? This theif is threatening you on your own countrys ship! Who does she think she is?" Fire says standing next to you, "She almost kills your mentor, next you find out shes a theif..." she growls, "...can you even count how many wrongs shes done? Sucking a guard dry, who knows what else..." she spits, "...and here she is... Thinking she has some sort of word on your goddamn ship? Ill ask again who does she think she is? Are you just going to let a foul vampony talk that kind of shit to you?".

(Moon) "Nothing more then a stuck up good soul who thinks they can better the word. Thats what the princesses are... I say you give her a REAL peice of your mind... PROVE to her that YOU are NOT to be ignored... Stuck up canterlot bitch, thats what she is." Fire hisses, "just because shes princess she can not only threaten you when your workinh together... But she also has the nerve to threaten your family... You tell me moon... What kind of princess of "friendship" is that?" she shakes her head, "canterlot scum... Thats all she is... Living. Breathing. Shittalking. Trash." she growls

771Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 23 Sep - 8:03

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Moon, what do you think we should do?" Kaylee quietly asked: "This is a problem and, we have to solve it"

We won't be able to stop Marek, if we keep expecting a knife in the back. We have to compromise and work together, or a lot of innocent people gonna die.

You want to stop Marek, don't you? Its the only thing I want" Kaylee placed a hand next to her own heart:
"We have to work together. And if there's a problem that prevents us from doing so, then we have to solve it.

She looked at Moon: "What do you think we should do?"

772Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 23 Sep - 8:05

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Lord Wyvern wrote:
// Have a good time

Thanx ^^

773Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 23 Sep - 10:09

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon groaned and whacked her head against the table in a futile effort to get Fire to go away. "I don't know..." She replied.

774Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 23 Sep - 17:15

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight gives a glance aside, noticing the girl whispering evil in her ear.
~I see, so that's how this must proceed~

Twilight lowers her arms. The way she had them before were definitely not compromising in look, giving that she did look like giving a strern lecture.

"Moon, I am very likely going to sound very confronting with this, but I'm not sure how to put it more gently. You love your daughter, and it is, as I've heard, the family that still holds you dear. There's nothing more you want then to see her again, to hold her in your arms and share your feelings. I don't have a daughter, but I know exactly how that feels."

She closes her eyes, a vision of Spike appearing in her mind, making her rub her cheek to wipe any potential tears away.

When she opens her eyes, her voice is much softer, nothing like the harsh tone from before. "I can't command you to trust us, I can't force you to help us on this. I can tell you this: Helping us on this, and stopping Marek from his goal to start a world war is the best way to guarantee that the world will be a safe place for her, and that you can see her again and speak in peace. We can end this all, even if we are currently recovering, but we need to give this our very best shot. And the more we can do that, the more we can achieve in the time we still have, and the faster we can live in peace again."

She takes a quick bite of her bread, and swallows. "Or did Firewing just whisper her view on the matter into your ear, like she did with me?"

A sly smirk appears on her face.

775Slavegear - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 2 Fri 23 Sep - 17:26

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Velvet_horse wrote:Twilight gives a glance aside, noticing the girl whispering evil in her ear.
~I see, so that's how this must proceed~

Twilight lowers her arms. The way she had them before were definitely not compromising in look, giving that she did look like giving a strern lecture.

"Moon, I am very likely going to sound very confronting with this, but I'm not sure how to put it more gently. You love your daughter, and it is, as I've heard, the family that still holds you dear. There's nothing more you want then to see her again, to hold her in your arms and share your feelings. I don't have a daughter, but I know exactly how that feels."

She closes her eyes, a vision of Spike appearing in her mind, making her rub her cheek to wipe any potential tears away.

When she opens her eyes, her voice is much softer, nothing like the harsh tone from before. "I can't command you to trust us, I can't force you to help us on this. I can tell you this: Helping us on this, and stopping Marek from his goal to start a world war is the best way to guarantee that the world will be a safe place for her, and that you can see her again and speak in peace. We can end this all, even if we are currently recovering, but we need to give this our very best shot. And the more we can do that, the more we can achieve in the time we still have, and the faster we can live in peace again."

She takes a quick bite of her bread, and swallows. "Or did Firewing just whisper her view on the matter into your ear, like she did with me?"

A sly smirk appears on her face.

"You guys can still see her?" Lord Wyvern asks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum