The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 3

+3
Disgruntled purple
Derpy/V'tara
Rogue Fire
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 40]

751Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 0:11

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"I doubt it" she frowned "He won't give up, and Nyx would be furious if we took him. This is dangerous ground." Moon sighed and leant back, looking at the others "Tracking the robot would be the easy part. Marek? Practically suicide."

752Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 0:46

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight looks at her cup of tea. Given the recent changes in events the days after the liberation, and the scorn of the other members of the group due to actions that looked closely like teamkilling, she had been thinking a lot. About the future of the world, how to get Marek and what to do with him, to more practical things like how to go further with them. Or even at all. Thinking a bit more on it, Twilight recalled the times they were together, working through thick and thin. Arguments, struggles, more conversations heart-to-heart, and with a deep sigh, she finally accepted her own judgement...

She was not part of the group like the others were. A tagalong, outsider, name it how you want. She thought differently, had different goals in mind, and declared herself an Equestrian due to her personal disgust for the battle of Adelheid. But despite her supposed title she felt one thing even more:

She was not friends with the group. Reliable colleagues, perhaps, but that feeling probably wasn't mutual anymore.

She gave a deep sigh, before looking around, speaking to the group. "I suppose such things would come up when discussions will be held between the leaders of different nations and Marek. Though, I suppose that the elephant in the room would be much more obvious when I'm there. I better prepare for that turbulent discussions that will follow then, especially after those court sessions."

She puts the cup she's holding down. "This means I won't accompany you anymore. I'll try to help to prepare for the upcoming case that will come, and then return to the position of power I had before. But I won't fight at your side anymore physically."

753Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 0:53

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Wait, your going?" Moon blinked and stared at her before taking a sip of what seemed to be alcohol of some sort. Most likely, beer. "So you'll be trying to be diplomatic about it all? Also, I see no reason why someone would put an elephant in a room." Moon stated, not exactly understanding the phrase.

754Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 4:32

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain sat close to harle, bandages still around the small wound on her shoulder she looks to twilight sipping red wine, "excuse my honesty princess but i think your holding yourself back from us..." she leans on Harle a little "i dont think you see us as friends..." she says clearly.

"Twilight as much as you make bad choices sometimes, you're a powerful ally and we could really use your support... Be it magical or not..." she takes another sip from her glass.

Her gaze turns to moon, "its a metaphore..."

755Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 11:28

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(Derpy,V'tara)

As the sun rose, V'tara finished patching up Derpy's injuries, now in her bat form once again. "Well, a few bruised ribs and torn muscles," V'tara said, giving her friend a hug. "But you're in one piece. I was so scared Derpy-"

"So was I. If it hadn't been for Firewing... I'll have a word with Twilight. But what about you?" Derpy replied, glancing at Maggie with a smirk. "You've brought someone along... Kinda cute-"

V'tara playfully punched Derpy in the shoulder, drawing a wince from the mare. "Oh shut up! She's an informant is all- hitched a ride when the time vortex opened. We still don't know why either."

Derpy got to her feet. "We'll find out. For now, we've got bigger things to focus on."

756Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 11:34

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(V'tara)

V'tara found Maggie sitting by herself. She sat down next to her, hoping not to scare the student. "Hey... You ok? I haven't been particularly honest with you. Please don't freak out..."

She shifted, reverting back to her natural Changeling self. Her eyes flooded back to pink as exoskeletal plates lined her body.

"You... You ok Maggie?"

757Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 11:40

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(Derpy)

Derpy sat down next to Twilight with a sigh. "Twilight... Right now I want to punch you right in the face. You've been arrogant, stubborn... And you would have innocent blood on your hands if not for her." She glanced over at Firewing, making a mental note to thank her later.

"But I know you thought you were doing the right thing. It's easy to make a mistake, but don't give up now. You can still help this group with your magic and skills..." Derpy stared at Twilight, trying to gauge her response.

"And maybe even be our friend. What do you say Twili?"

758Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 13:58

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Kaylee was standing off to the side, her one good leg bandaged.

She was looking at the sky, her face distorted with a broad mix of emotions. Regret, sadness.

Her eyes red, she looks like she's about to start crying at any moment.

Elisabeth was on the radio again, exchanging new information with Mother Base. She was hanging around close to her sister, subconsciously afraid to leave her side.

Eva was hanging around next to Tarmikos, as the paramedics worked on his wounds. She was looking at their work with a critical frown and kept pushing them to make a better job with their stitches.

Harlequin sat close to Rain, quietly looking around. It seems the mare was too used to hiding her feeling behind the mask and now everything she felt was written clearly over her face.

She was afraid. Scared, unsettled and confused at the events happening around her.
It seems sitting next to Rain, was the only thing that brought her some form of comfort.

Maggie looked at V'tara with a startled glance, then slowly looked down and nodded:

"Y-yeah.. I'm.. fine. Just, overwhelmed. So much has happened, so quickly, I guess my mind is still struggling to process it all.."

She looked down at her feet, her expression becoming sad: "...I wonder what will happen to our college now.. I really enjoyed going there..."

She spent a few moments in silence, consumed by her own thoughts, before looking at you:

"...w-what about you guys?.. whats next for you?"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

759Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 13:58

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Sinner Firewing wrote:Rain sat close to harle, bandages still around the small wound on her shoulder she looks to twilight sipping red wine, "excuse my honesty princess but i think your holding yourself back from us..." she leans on Harle a little "i dont think you see us as friends..." she says clearly.

"Twilight as much as you make bad choices sometimes, you're a powerful ally and we could really use your support... Be it magical or not..." she takes another sip from her glass.

Her gaze turns to moon, "its a metaphore..."

"Unless we really do want to invite the elephant nations to the table..." Lord Wyvern adds, leaning back on his chair with a deerstalker hat covering his face.

760Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 14:05

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:Kaylee was standing off to the side, her one good leg bandaged.

She was looking at the sky, her face distorted with a broad mix of emotions. Regret, sadness.

Her eyes red, she looks like she's about to start crying at any moment.

Elisabeth was on the radio again, exchanging new information with Mother Base. She was hanging around close to her sister, subconsciously afraid to leave her side.

Eva was hanging around next to Tarmikos, as the paramedics worked on his wounds. She was looking at their work with a critical frown and kept pushing them to make a better job with their stitches.

Harlequin sat close to Rain, quietly looking around. It seems the mare was too used to hiding her feeling behind the mask and now everything she felt was written clearly over her face.

She was afraid. Scared, unsettled and confused at the events happening around her.
It seems sitting next to Rain, was the only thing that brought her some form of comfort.

Maggie looked at V'tara with a startled glance, then slowly looked down and nodded:

"Y-yeah.. I'm.. fine. Just, overwhelmed. So much has happened, so quickly, I guess my mind is still struggling to process it all.."

She looked down at her feet, her expression becoming sad: "...I wonder what will happen to our college now.. I really enjoyed going there..."

She spent a few moments in silence, consumed by her own thoughts, before looking at you:

"...w-what about you guys?.. whats next for you?"

"Well, if Twilight's taking an arrow to the knee, so to speak, i guess we'll have to round up some replacements for the roster" Lord Wyvern shrugs "Maybe track down John Egbert and Gamzee, it'd be nice to know what happened to them..."

761Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 14:09

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Kaylee covered her face and started silently crying.

762Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 14:15

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon silently stood up and walked to Kaylee. Sitting down, she wrapped her arm around Kaylee. Sipping some of her drink for a moment, she looked at Kaylee "Heyy, what's wrong?"

763Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 15:31

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight looks between the two mares asking about her choice. And she follows by putting a hand on her chin.

"I'm still going to help. But not as someone joining in on the fight. I'm going to help as a politician."

She looks down. "It's easy to forget given the situation. But I hold, or at least held, a position of power not too long ago. And I like to return there, even if you have to make several decisions you don't like to make. Ones that don't please everybody. I can't make everybody happy."

She looks at them again. "Beyond that, the moral code I put myself to differs from those you have. Which one is better, I cannot say. I should not say. But I stick to mine as you stick to yours. And when those clash, no one wants to give in. Let us avoid those clashes then. It's why I preffered to stay out of that situation. I would attack Marek as well, given the oppertunity."

She takes one look at Rain again, then spoke to the group. "You're brutally honest, but you're not wrong. I do not see you guys as true friends. With what we have been through, I would trust you all with my life, and we might work together even better if we discussed things, but. There's one difference. As long as it's work, we get along. But once work is over, I don't think I would go with you to have a drink. That's the difference between our cooperative bond and friendship to me."

764Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 15:46

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"FINE! LEAVE THEN!" Kaylee suddenly screamed at Twilight: "YOU ALWAYS LEAVE ME WHEN I NEED YOU THE MOST!"

Bitter tears were falling from her eyes, as she held on to Moon, and glared at Twilight:

"Take a look at this Twilight!!!" She moved her bandaged leg: "My one good leg and its injured!! I limp when I walk as it is, can you imagine how its gonna be for me now!?!

If you were with me, right from the start of the last battle, watching my back, like you should have, maybe this wouldn't have happened!!! Its what friends do!!! Its what you are to me!! Its what I would've done for you!!!

But you hatred for Marek is more important apparently!!!

You don't even care about me, do you!!! If I died tomorrow, would you even feel down?!"

Streams of tears were falling down from her face, blocking her vision. She tried to wipe them away but more and more kept coming out, as she kept sobbing in despair:

"...back at Johan's house... you said I was your friend... did you lie?"

Kaylee asked, bitterly crying.

765Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 15:51

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:"FINE! LEAVE THEN!" Kaylee suddenly screamed at Twilight: "YOU ALWAYS LEAVE ME WHEN I NEED YOU THE MOST!"

Bitter tears were falling from her eyes, as she held on to Moon, and glared at Twilight:

"Take a look at this Twilight!!!" She moved her bandaged leg: "My one good leg and its injured!! I limp when I walk as it is, can you imagine how its gonna be for me now!?!

If you were with me, right from the start of the last battle, watching my back, like you should have, maybe this wouldn't have happened!!! Its what friends do!!! Its what you are to me!! Its what I would've done for you!!!

But you hatred for Marek is more important apparently!!!

You don't even care about me, do you!!! If I died tomorrow, would you even feel down?!"

Streams of tears were falling down from her face, blocking her vision. She tried to wipe them away but more and more kept coming out, as she kept sobbing in despair:

"...back at Johan's house... you said I was your friend... did you lie?"

Kaylee asked, bitterly crying.

"Oh yeah, that's a thought, where did Johan end up?" Lord Wyvern ponders quietely.

766Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 16:00

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(V'tara)

"Honestly Maggie, I don't know..." V'tara said, staring at the ground as she felt both Maggie's turmoil and Kaylee's sadness. "It feels like everything's happening so quickly. If you wanted to, I mean... you could come with us? The entire world is out there Maggie. There's so much to see and learn... And the more help the better, right?" She finished, giving a gentle smile.

(Derpy)

Derpy went over to Kaylee, resting a hand on her shoulder in reassurance. "I understand Twilight. You don't have to like us to help, I get it. But the Twilight I knew, the princess of harmony back in the days of peace... She would be horrified."

Derpy stared, a dark look in her eyes. "But don't ever take a shot at this group ever again. For all your magic, ethics and politics Twilight, you're still flesh and blood. Don't forget that."

767Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 16:02

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon quickly hugged Kaylee quietly "Twilight. I couldn't be close to you as a friend, it wasn't possible. But you were important in some way. Were." She sighed and continued to hug Kaylee tightly.

768Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 17:06

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight grits her teeth with anger in her eyes. Her tone is low, as if she tries to hold something back. "I think I know enough now. I'll be making my leave then."

She stands up, heading to the door. "You know, I thought we created more understanding towards eachother while we were trying to help a cause greater then ourselves. But I suppose I was wrong there. Another mistake I made, as creatures of flesh and blood often do."

As she stands in the opening of the door, she takes one look back, a tear rolling over her cheek. "You know, I really did like you all, even if we didn't always get along. But I can't always devote 100% of myself to you guys and your wishes. The weight of the crown is too heavy to do such things..."

She walks out, heading towards a place with fresh air. She's not crying yet, but she looks like it takes a single prod to let her emotions burst out.

769Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 17:18

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Velvet_horse wrote:Twilight grits her teeth with anger in her eyes. Her tone is low, as if she tries to hold something back. "I think I know enough now. I'll be making my leave then."

She stands up, heading to the door. "You know, I thought we created more understanding towards eachother while we were trying to help a cause greater then ourselves. But I suppose I was wrong there. Another mistake I made, as creatures of flesh and blood often do."

As she stands in the opening of the door, she takes one look back, a tear rolling over her cheek. "You know, I really did like you all, even if we didn't always get along. But I can't always devote 100% of myself to you guys and your wishes. The weight of the crown is too heavy to do such things..."

She walks out, heading towards a place with fresh air. She's not crying yet, but she looks like it takes a single prod to let her emotions burst out.

"See you around" Lord Wyvern waves after she leaves.

770Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 18:25

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(Derpy)

Derpy starts to walk after Twilight, then stops, shouting within her earshot. "Sweet Celestia... Not bowing down to everyone's wishes is one thing. Attempting to murder several allies in cold blood is another! If-" Her voice faltered, "If you actually cared about helping these people... This world... you'd stand and fight with us. Not walk away."

She turns back to the group, exasperated. "Guys, what the hell happened to her? I knew Twilight back in another timeline... She wasn't like this."

771Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 18:36

Dan One

Dan One

(Tarmikos)
Tarmikos sighs "Marek happened."

772Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 18:37

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Derpy/V'tara wrote:(Derpy)

Derpy starts to walk after Twilight, then stops, shouting within her earshot. "Sweet Celestia... Not bowing down to everyone's wishes is one thing. Attempting to murder several allies in cold blood is another! If-" Her voice faltered, "If you actually cared about helping these people... This world... you'd stand and fight with us. Not walk away."

She turns back to the group, exasperated. "Guys, what the hell happened to her? I knew Twilight back in another timeline... She wasn't like this."

"What was the world like in that timeline?" Lord Wyvern asks.

773Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 18:52

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Derpy/V'tara wrote:(Derpy)

She stops walking to reply, her voice filled with tears. She doesn't turn around to face her.

"So your way... Is the only way... To be a good person... Is that what you're saying?"

774Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 19:08

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(Derpy)

Derpy pauses for a second, trying to figure out a response. "No. I've made mistakes... I've killed architects in cold blood. I've murdered the person I loved because I couldn't find a way to save him. I'm not a good person."

She walked up to Twilight, staring at her with eyes filled with tears. "But that can't stop you from trying. You have to see this through... For the innocent lives at risk. Don't you see?"

She stepped aside. "Twilight... If you want to leave, I won't stop you. But this city and people need you far more then you know. Not as a politician or royalty, but as a person willing to help."

775Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 19:11

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(V'tara)

Overhearing the conversation and feeling the waves of sadness washing over her, V'tara tried to be cheerful. "Hey Wyvern, times... Well, kinda wibbly. Ask me later and I'll try to explain."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum