The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slavegear - Part 3

+3
Disgruntled purple
Derpy/V'tara
Rogue Fire
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 40]

776Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 19:22

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

Kaylee looked like she was slapped across the face, after hearing Twilights words.

Slowly, her head fell on Moons shoulder and she broke into an uncontrollable sob:

"....TWILIGHT!!!" She screamed after a moment:

"... Why won't you even answer my question!!!" Kaylee quietly sobbed: "...did you even care about me to begin with? Was any of it real?

Was I a person to you?! Or just an expendable asset, to be sent to the field, in the name of your crown!?

When you were nice to me, was it genuine? Or were you only trying to lull me into a stable mindset, so I can be sent into the field again?!

YOU SAID I WAS YOUR FRIEND!!! DID YOU LIE?"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

777Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 19:28

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Shhh" she whispered quietly, hugging her tightly. Her head looked down and she sighed "If we pull through this, she'll be lucky if I don't break into her castle and steal that damn crown." She mumbled under her breath.

778Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 20:08

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight looks down, her tears drop on the ground. Her voice is shaky and desperate.

"I... I need to... Take charge there as well... I wish I could... But... It's complicated... I can't explain now... If I had no obligations... I would just come along, but... There is so much more..."

She gently nudges Derpy, hoping to get away. "I explain tomorrow... And tell Kaylee... You guys... Are important to me... And I don't want to lose that..."

"Sorry I... Can't explain now..."

779Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 20:19

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(Derpy)

Derpy silently nods, trying to understand. "Just... Tell Kaylee why. Whether its today, tomorrow... She deserves to know."

Derpy walks away, giving Twilight the chance to leave. She sits down next to Harlequin, trying her best to remain composed.

780Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 21:34

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Don't bother explaining!" Kaylee said with a scowl, looking at Twilight, as bitter tears fell down her eyes:

"Your actions are clear enough.

And I hope you get your crown back. I hope it will be a big comfort to you, because I'M NOT GONNA BE THERE FOR YOU, WHEN YOU GET IT!!!"

Kaylee shrieked. Her voice became hoarse and broke. She covered her eyes and ran away.

781Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sat 28 Jan - 21:52

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon sighed and flopped down onto her seat "She needs some space." She mumbled quietly "And i need something stronger" she added, sipping her beer and frowning. She was pretty furious at Twilight, but didn't show it. Not like her and the 'Princess' were close, it still angered her though.

782Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sun 29 Jan - 8:04

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

After a few moments, you notice a Union police officer slowly approach you. He awkwardly shuffled his feet, then looked at everyone and made a courtious nod:

"Good morning, um, sorry to bother you but, we found a batpony a few blocks from here.. he seemed... confused. Unaware of his surroundings.
We were unsure if he was just lost or suffered a concussion but, he kept saying your names, so we.. brought him here...
Do you.. know this man?"

The police officer pointed behind him. As you look in the direction he indicated, you notice Johan, standing a few meters away.
His expression confused, as if he didn't know where he was, or what was happening.

After a moment, something about him caught your attention. He had bandages over the back of his head.

He didn't have those before.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Sun 29 Jan - 8:13; edited 1 time in total

783Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sun 29 Jan - 8:12

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(V'tara)

Maggie looked around for a long moment, a sad expression over her face. She seemed to be thinking.

After a few minutes she slightly nodded to herself and said: "..I've... spent all of my life in Nyx. I.. do want to see the world.. but... your task.. it seems very dangerous.

Are you sure its a good idea for me to do... I mean, I don't even know how to fight.. I don't really know how to act in combat...
When something bad happens, I usually just hide or run away.."

784Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sun 29 Jan - 9:25

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain quickly gets up at the sight if johan, not quite feeling anything as twilight left... She never really had any real connection with her. But as johan entered she about knocked her own companion over with how quickly she got up, she quickly catches Harle, before she falls over in her chair "oh god im sorry i uh..." she clears her throat, "johan... You alright?" she slowly moves tward him.

785Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sun 29 Jan - 9:38

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(V'tara)

V'tara nods, feeling Maggie's emotions spike at the mention of danger. "Then don't fight. If we get into trouble, hide and keep yourself safe." She paused, smiling as an idea popped into her head. "You could record the events for the future! Others are gonna want to know what happened here, and who better then a citizen of Nyx?"

(Derpy)

As Johan was introduced again, Derpy went to Elisabeth. "You ok Liz? Things seem to have escalated since the college. What's the plan to stop Marek?"

786Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sun 29 Jan - 11:01

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Johan was looking at everyone through a haze:
"I uhh.. my head.. hurts a little"

He touched the bandages on the back of his head:

"I.. can't remember what.." he closed his eyes, trying to concentrate. You notice that his glasses are missing.
The bandages on the back of his head, are placed in a very specific location. Something about it seems familiar to you.

Elisabeth looked at Derpy and sighted:
"Its a bit difficult. Marek stole a massive prototype weapon of mass destruction. A giant robot.
We discovered that he dismantled it into 5 parts, loaded it into trucks and made it vanish somewhere.
Our analysts just got their hands on security camera footage of the whole city area. Hopefully they can use the footage to track down where the trucks went, so we can find the robot, before Marek uses it again.

Derpy, I can't tell you how good it is to see you again. The last time we spoke, was almost three years ago, during that mission in the north, fighting the Architects in the snow, with Kevin and Terezi and Grace and the Doctor.."

She cut herself off and looked down for a moment, before going on:
"I'm really glad to see you again"

(V'tara)

"You mean.. like a record of history.." Maggie slowly said, her eyes slowly lighting up with excitement:
"A first witness accounts of events, that may prove to be the cornerstones of this generation! To our children and grandchildren, this will be priceless!!"

Her eyes lit up with excitement. She waited a few more moments, struggling with her emotions, before she finally nodded:
"Alright! I'll do it! I'm coming with you!" She released a ginger smile.

(Twilight)

A few minutes passed, before your earpiece radio came alive and a familiar voice came through:

"..Twilight? This is Fluttershy" the mare's voice quietly came through the earpiece:

"I'm calling you from the Mother Base.
I heard there was a battle in Nyx, are you okay? You're not injured are you?"

787Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sun 29 Jan - 13:33

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Everyone)

Johan was looking at everyone through a haze:
"I uhh.. my head.. hurts a little"

He touched the bandages on the back of his head:

"I.. can't remember what.." he closed his eyes, trying to concentrate. You notice that his glasses are missing.
The bandages on the back of his head, are placed in a very specific location. Something about it seems familiar to you.

Elisabeth looked at Derpy and sighted:
"Its a bit difficult. Marek stole a massive prototype weapon of mass destruction. A giant robot.
We discovered that he dismantled it into 5 parts, loaded it into trucks and made it vanish somewhere.
Our analysts just got their hands on security camera footage of the whole city area. Hopefully they can use the footage to track down where the trucks went, so we can find the robot, before Marek uses it again.

Derpy, I can't tell you how good it is to see you again. The last time we spoke, was almost three years ago, during that mission in the north, fighting the Architects in the snow, with Kevin and Terezi and Grace and the Doctor.."

She cut herself off and looked down for a moment, before going on:
"I'm really glad to see you again"

Lord Wyvern removes his hat and sits up, "Johan, what's the last thing you remember?"

788Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sun 29 Jan - 14:23

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"I don't know I.." Johan closed his eyes, seemingly pushing through physical pain:

"I.. um... I was looking for Drasko... I think I went to the underground district... its.. at the center of the city, just under the mountain...
And then... something happened... my head, I... I can't remember..." Johan grimaced, visibly in pain. His hand subconsciously went to the bandage on the back of his head:

"Then, I was just... standing, in the middle of the city... and it was morning and... there were bandages over my head, but I don't remember getting hurt...
My... my head hurts.. I don't understand-"

"Shit!" Elisabeth suddenly cursed, then ran up to Johan and looked at the back of his head:
"Johan! Is it okay if I look under the bandage? My name is Elisabeth, I'm a nurse"

"W-what.. oh.. yeah.. of course.." Johan slowly replied, still looking at the world through a haze.

Elisabeth gently raised her hands and slowly lifted the bandages. Her face darkened immediately:

"God damnit!!!" She loudly swore: "Johan, you didn't have this before!!! Who did this to you!? When did this happen!?"

"..when... what happened?" Johan slowly asked in confusion.
As you look under the bandage, you notice a Neurochip, inside the back of his head.

The area around the chip is swoolen, inflamated. A few drops of dried blood are seen on the bandage.
This was done recently, only hours ago by the looks of it.

789Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sun 29 Jan - 14:36

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"HOLY SHIT" Moon inadvertently snorted some of her beer out her nose, rubbing it with a sleeve before staring "Elisabeth, you can take that out, right?" She asked , still staring "right?"

790Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sun 29 Jan - 14:52

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

MoonDusts wrote:"HOLY SHIT" Moon inadvertently snorted some of her beer out her nose, rubbing it with a sleeve before staring "Elisabeth, you can take that out, right?" She asked , still staring "right?"

"And perhaps more importantly, does he have any of the mind-control serum in him?" Lord Wyvern adds.

791Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sun 29 Jan - 18:51

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

Twilight had been shaken up about this. It took her a minute of collecting herself again before she could answer herself. She breathed slowly, wiping a bit of the tears and mucus that had formed in her time alone.

After another minute she pressed her earpiece. "Hello Fluttershy..." Her voice was heavy with emotion.

"There was a fight, yes. Marek and the vampire unit clashed with some members of the Artemis military. The others joined the fight, and I got into it later..."

She looks around herself, noticing now wounds. "I'm physically fine, though... I may have done some things that put me at odds with the others. It's..." She sniffles. "It's a long story..."

792Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sun 29 Jan - 19:37

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"We have to assume that he does" Elisabeth grimly replied:
"Marek.. that goddamn monster. He knew Johan was traveling with us. So the moment he saw him, he implanted a Neurochip into Johan, probably gave him some phantom instructions with mind control, then made him forget it, just like he did with Moon and Tarmikos at the ball.
We have to assume that Johans mind control programming can kick in at any moment.

Now, unfortunately I can't remove his Neurochip on my own. Its the same problem we had with you guys earlier.
I'll need a steril environment, maybe a hospital, and qualified surgeons who specialize in this area.

I'm not qualified to make a surgery like that on my own. A single mistake can lead to permanent brain damage.
The best solution is to take him back to Mother Base. But until then, we can give him Dr. Zarovee's vaccine. It won't remove the Neurochip, but it will permanently disable any potential mind control in the future"

(Twilight)

"I'm.. Twilight I'm really sorry to hear that.. I understand that you're upset..
I need you to know that I'm here for you, and, if you need my help in any way, I'll do my best to help out"

She paused, seemingly thinking: "...if.. you're not with the others, are you traveling alone for now? I can book you a flight somewhere, if you want. Just let me know where you'd like to go.

Oh and, I forgot to mention. If you're alone in the field, there may not always be means to access emergency services if you get injured in combat.
If that happens, please call me right away. Since I'm a registered nurse now, I can give you detailed instructions about how to properly patch up your wounds.
So even if you're alone in the field, you can still receive proper medical care. Its not ideal, but we can make it work"

793Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sun 29 Jan - 19:46

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Everyone)

"We have to assume that he does" Elisabeth grimly replied:
"Marek.. that goddamn monster. He knew Johan was traveling with us. So the moment he saw him, he implanted a Neurochip into Johan, probably gave him some phantom instructions with mind control, then made him forget it, just like he did with Moon and Tarmikos at the ball.
We have to assume that Johans mind control programming can kick in at any moment.

Now, unfortunately I can't remove his Neurochip on my own. Its the same problem we had with you guys earlier.
I'll need a steril environment, maybe a hospital, and qualified surgeons who specialize in this area.

I'm not qualified to make a surgery like that on my own. A single mistake can lead to permanent brain damage.
The best solution is to take him back to Mother Base. But until then, we can give him Dr. Zarovee's vaccine. It won't remove the Neurochip, but it will permanently disable any potential mind control in the future"

"But why would Marek bother in the first place? He's got what he wanted, the liberation of Nyx" Lord Wyvern says "What could he gain from this?"

794Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sun 29 Jan - 20:10

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Marek wants us for something. If Marek's programming kicks in, we don't hurt Johan. He's small enough to restrain." She sighed "Now what does Marek still want. Unless it's someone else after us."

795Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sun 29 Jan - 20:44

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Thanks... I..."

She looks around, looking for a place to sit. After finding something suitable, she puts herself on it and rubs her temple.

"Getting a headache from these emotions... I guess... Do you have a while? Can I... Tell what happened just now? That might be enough to, well get my bearings straight..."

796Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sun 29 Jan - 21:33

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)

Radiance had stopped pacing.

"Elisabeth, can you check John's hands and wrists for any new trauma. Fresh bruising, rashes. That kind of thing. Essentially anything that would look like restraint markings. I figure that an unknown party would have restrained Johan but someone like Marek would have an easier time convincing Johan to have the chip installed. But for what reason, as Moon said, is still the mystery"

(Omega)

Omega up until now hadn't said anything. His presence wasn't exactly inconspicuous though being both a wolf and his size and height making him larger than most of the soldiers and medics. Omega has finally approached the group after Johan had shown up.

"Start to spark doubt between all of you maybe?" Omega commented as he walked up, With a nod, he passed Moon a mug of liquid that smelled of strong alcohol.

797Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Sun 29 Jan - 21:43

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Oooh" Moon's face lit up as she was given the alcohol, and without a thought, she took a large gulp of it. Being half vamping somehow gave her a higher tolerance to alcohol, but even she could still get very drunk.

798Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Mon 30 Jan - 15:31

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Johan is looking at everyone in confusion: "W-what's a Neurochip?.."

"Its gonna be okay Johan" Elisabeth quietly said, looking at his hands: "We're going to help you...
Lets see...

No, there's no restraint markings, but I see fresh bruises on the knuckles of his right hand.
There's also signs of dried blood under his fingernails, on both hands. A visible attempt was made to clean the blood, but some of it is still there.

Johan, were you in a fight?.. did you fight someone?"

"What?" Johan looks scared: "N-no!.. at least... I don't remember to.." he slowly lowered his head into his hands:
"I don't want.. to hurt anyone... why would I fight someone, I don't understand!
Its not what I want... its not what Fiona would've wanted.." he looked at his stuffed toy again.

As his head lowered, you notice a visible bruise on the side of his head. It appears to be recent.

Elisabeth looked at it closer and frowned:

"...look at this... someone attacked him... perhaps Johan tried to fight back and was knocked out with a blow to the head. After that, restraints wouldn't be necessary.

A complicated surgery like the insertion of a Neurochip, would require a full body anesthesia. Johan would be in a medication induced sleep.

There would be no need for restraints...... alright, that's it, I'm giving him the vaccine"

Elisabeth went digging in the little pouch attached to her belt, pulled out one of the syringes and gently injected it into Johan's vein on his arm.

Johan was looking around in fear and confusion.

"Alright, that should do it" Elisabeth straightened up and nodded: "...even if he had any mind control programming, its gone now, permanently. Now, we just have to-...hang on... someone's calling me on another channel"

She placed her hand next to her earpiece radio and began listening to someone.

As time went on, her eyes slowly widened and face turned pale. She suddenly scowled to herself and lowered her hand:

"EVERYONE! OUR ANALYSTS JUST FINISHED GOING OVER THE FOOTAGE!
THEY FOUND SLAVEGEARS LOCATION!!!

MOTHER BASE ALREADY NOTIFIED THE UNION, WE'RE PREPARING A JOINT STRIKE ON THE ROBOT!

WE'RE MOVING OUT! EVERYONE - ABOARD THE CHOPPER!!! GO GO GO!!!"

She waved everyone to follow, as one of the dark, featureless choppers began to land on a parking lot nearby.

"KAYLEE!" Elisabeth barked into her earpiece: "GET BACK HERE, NOW! WE'RE MOVING OUT!"

(Twilight)

"Of course Twilight" Fluttershy said in a calming voice:

"I'm here. I'll do my best to ease your burden"

799Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Mon 30 Jan - 16:53

Derpy/V'tara

Derpy/V'tara

(Derpy)

"It's good to see you too-" Derpy said before Johan walked in. Interrupted, she waited while the group looked him over, calling V'tara and Maggie to join them. "V'tara, there's got to be a solution. Any way we can remove the Neuralchip without killing Johan?"

V'tara thought hard, fiddling with the sonic screwdriver. "I don't think so... we can disable it, sure. But if Liz is right the surge it would create would kill Johan. It'll be alright... just keep an eye on him."

They both looked up as Elisabeth shouted at the group to get moving. "Here we go..." Derpy said, giving V'tara a tight hug. "Stay safe and keep her out of harms way." She said, glancing at Maggie. She let go, running toward Kaylee. "Kaylee! You heard her, we have to get moving!"

(V'tara)

V'tara looked at Maggie, trying to reassure her. "Come on! It'll be dangerous, but I promise I'll keep you safe. What do you say, scholar?" She said, holding a hand out.

800Slavegear - Part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Slavegear - Part 3 Mon 30 Jan - 17:48

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon grabbed her sword in one hand and hurriedly pulled her jacket on as she ran towards the chopper, looking about as she did so. Her eyes reflected a brief sense of panic. Looking behind her, she stopped and waited for everyone else, doing up the buttons of her jacket as she did so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum