The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Waltz

+3
Rogue Fire
Dallas courtright
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 40]

176Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sat 17 Jun - 21:51

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

She looks away a moment her golden eyes looking into the wall next to her after hearing her leaders speech. She had a huge amount of respect for her leader... Hell... All nyx batponys did. She was clearly in thought for a long moment, "i..." she manages to get out, she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, "lets go..." she looks back to Mira with a more determained look.

177Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 18 Jun - 2:12

Dan One

Dan One

(Serena)
"For now, just think of me as an extra set of eyes," Serena said turning the tablet on. A rapid string of code scrolled across the screen. The tablet now connected to the building's server.  

"I'd like a quick recap of which cameras have all spotted her and the time code for each. I'm going to work backward and look for a point of origin in relevance to the other major players that had something to do with the riot."

(Naomi)
The mare cracked her knuckles. A sound equal part bone and equal part machinery could be heard.

"No time to waste"

178Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 18 Jun - 11:22

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Violet, Moon, Naomi, Oboro)

Noel briefly looked at Oboro in confusion:
"Need to get something off your chest?"

Mira gave a small, determined smile to everyone: "Okay, lets move. I think the police are just about finished dispersing the riot"

She began tip toeing towards the exit.
The cops at the door gave you disapproving looks and recommended you stayed inside, but didn't stop you from leaving.

The square outside the building was completely drenched in water. The Spider Tanks noticed you leaving and decided to briefly stop their patrol, to avoid accidentally stepping on anyone. Their heads turning from left to right, scanning the area.

"Okay, first things first" Mira said, squinting: "We need some gear... there's my news van.. looks intact" she pointed at a large van at the edge of the square, UNN letters on its side.

"..looks like the camera guy bolted" Mira grinned: "Perfect.
Everyone, we gonna need whats inside that van. Trust me.
Now, pretend like you own the place and take whatevers in the van's storage compartment. Hopefully the cops won't pay attention."

Mira grinned even wider: "Time to steal, hehe"

"Steal?" Noel frowned.

"Sorry, obviously I meant 'Borrow' " Mira said, making quotation marks with her fingers.

(Serena)

"Okay.. hang on.." one of the men said, pressing a few buttons on the keyboard. The data began pouring into your tablet.

From what you could tell, the 'Scrambled Face Woman' first appeared at 6:15, when she left one of the hotels next to the square and just merged with the crowd.
She simply stood there, unmoving, as all the events of the riot unravelled. Then left on foot.

It doesn't look like she made contact with anyone during that time, but the area was pretty crowded and you can't tell for sure.

The security officers watching the footage are going through piles of videos, trying to figure out where she went.

(Twilight)

As you look around for a seat, the only free seat seems to be next to Kaylee.

It doesn't look like she noticed you enter. Her face is ghostly pale. Eyes look haunted. She seems as stressed as Mercer, possibly worse.

Mercer silently touched Kaylee's hand. Kaylee twitched, startled, then looked at Mercer.

They just looked at each other for s long moment, without saying a word. Both scared, both haunted.
And some sort of tangible understanding could be seen between the two.

Mercer returned to look at her files.
Kaylee restlessly checked her watch. She seems to have calmed down a bit.

"If everyone could take their seats please-" an unfamiliar man in a suit called: "We'd like to get this meeting started and over with. The situation in Adelheid is way out hand.
We need to deal with this swiftly!"

For some reason, Mercer frowned at him, but said nothing.

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

179Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 18 Jun - 13:53

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Oboro)
"It's nothing, just something personal. Let's get to it."

She follows the group outside, rubbing something off her. At the van, she began to ponder.
"Hey Mira, maybe a sore spot, but how many people know you're fired? We can go in there to either get what we need as your crew, or to help you pick up your belongings. I think that might be smarter then stealing."

(Twilight)
She took a seat besides Kaylee, notably keeping some distance and not looking at her directly.
~That text... "You-know-blue had to eat glue"? The hell could that mean?~

When the man spoke, she turned her attention to him, planning on following the meeting, not speaking unless spoken to.

180Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 18 Jun - 15:05

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Violet, Moon, Naomi, Oboro)

"You're right" Mira nodded, grinning: "I doubt people know I got fired yet. Lets see... damn, the van driver's still there.

Okay, act like my crew and grab the large box, at the back of the van" Mira said, casually approaching the UNN vehicle.

The vans driver was looking at the front of the car, grimacing and trying to scrub pieces of rotten fruit from it. Someone must have hurled something at the van during the riot.

The driver is too focused on his task and hasn't noticed you yet.

(Twilight)

As you took a seat, Kaylee noticed you but hasn't looked in your direction. After a few moments, you began to get the feeling that she's ignoring you.

"Now, before we start-" the man in the suit began speaking: "Lets get the protocols out of the way.
For all the newcomers, I'm obligated to remind everyone that everything you hear and see during this meeting, is classified as 'Top Secret'.

You are forbidden to share this information with anyone outside of this room. If you will be discovered breaking this protocol, you will be charged with endangering national security and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Does everyone accept this protocol and agrees to carry its responsibility?"

The 20 something people in the room absentmindedly or impatiently nodded in agreement. You get the feeling that they had to go through this routine every day.

181Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 18 Jun - 20:47

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Twilight)
She nodded in agreement, and then gave Kaylee a glance.
~I suppose that's why she was lying. I'm wasting my time here, if the information in this room can't be spoken off outside these walls. If this is about the- Oh, now I get what that text meant.~

She then gave her attention to the man in the centre, waiting his opening statement.

182Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 18 Jun - 21:23

Dan One

Dan One

(Serena)
The mare slid the tablet back into her pack, the screen turned off but the device still running.

"Keep me informed as to what the footage reveals and all new data learned" Serena speaks to the group her body slightly turning in the direction of the door. "Radio frequency Zeta-Nineteen-Delta," Serena added in before stepping out the door again.

She took off jogging again to look for and catch up with the Noel and the others.

(Naomi)
"I'll...distract him" Naomi spoke to the group silently. She briefly looked around the area for where the Sider Tanks and other police had their attention, waiting for the rest of the group to start moving before she herself did.

183Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 19 Jun - 6:25

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Violet seems to be bothered by miras eagerness to steal from the van, "this all feels... Very wrong..." she mumbles under her breath.

Rain runner: Rain holds harles shoulder, she smiles gingerly at her, "you did great m'love..." she nods

184Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 19 Jun - 10:27

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Oboro, Moon, Violet, Naomi, Serena)

"I have to agree with Violet" Noel crossed her arms: "You remember I'm still a prosecutor right?"

"Come on guys, don't be so serious" Mira smiled and waved off the concern: "The UNN is a world spanning organization, they won't feel any loss. And I was fired in violation of my contract, with no compensation whatsoever. I think I'm due to a little compensation after 15 years with the company.
Besides, we really need what's inside the van. Trust me"

As you look around, the police perimeter seems to be on a good distance away. The cops appear to be looking for signs of violence.
Two Spider Tanks took position in front of the Council Building and scanned the area, their heads methodically turning left to right. Their size, their numerous legs and the cannon on top, gave them a slightly eerie look.

The news van driver threw down a piece of dirty cloth on the ground and cursed. Looks like he can't get the remains of the fruit, out of the car.

He looked around and noticed you: "...can I help you guys?.." he asked cautiously, looking at Naomi.

Mira subtly darted to the back of the van and opened its large doors.

Inside, you notice a plastic box, completely filled with some sort of small casings. Mira took one of the smaller casings and opened it. There was a pair of seemingly regular glasses inside.

"Perfect.. hehe.." Mira put the glasses on and quickly turned toward you: "..everyone grab a pair of glasses. We gonna need 'em" she whispered, throwing a quick glance in the direction of Naomi and the van driver.

"...what is this?" Noel asked with a confused frown. She took a pair of glasses from the box and put it on. For a while, her frown remained unchanged, before her eyebrows suddenly flew up:
"...wow..... WOW?..." she exclaimed looking around.
Her glasses remained unchanged, but Noel was clearly seeing something new through them:

"...is this legal?" Noel said, looking around through the glasses: "...I don't think its legal"

"Sue the UNN if ya like" Mira said with a smile: "They've been using this for years. No, in fact, I encourage it. Sue the UNN, those cheap ba-"

"Okay thank you Mira" Noel stopped her, raising her hand: "..you know, you're very different in real like, than on TV"

"Did you think I was all serious and formal in day to day life, like on TV?" Mira smirked: "Dude"

In the distance, you notice Serena approach.
As she did, her radio went off:

"Agent... this is the uuhh... security team from the Council Building? You asked us to contact you if we had any development.
We managed to track the 'Scrambled Face Woman'. She entered some sort of Dance Club, a few blocks south.
The club is called 'Darkstar'. Very popular. We haven't seen her leave yet. Over"

"Okay" Mira looked around and nodded: "Grab some glasses and lets go. That woman possibly hacked into the Council Building.
This could be a set up for another attack. We need find her and figure out what's happening, before something bad happens"

(Twilight)

"On to the briefing" the man in the suit nodded: "Union Intelligence confirmed. The Disciples of Marek are responsible for the Rumba attacks. They set up a base in the Labyrinth, just under Adelheid, and are operating from there.

At exactly 11:00 today, the police force will carry out one of the biggest raid operations in history. Over one thousand men will participate in the raid. The police special tactics unit, known as 'ZERBER' will lead the assault.

The police will enter through the 5 entrances, simultaneously and proceed with sweeping the Labyrinth. Dealing with the Disciples of Marek, as necessary.

The time of the operation start is classified. You cannot disclose it to anyone, until the operation is over.
Now, because of the scale and the man power involved, we cannot go through with this plan, until we have a signature from at least one Councilor, and a military officer, ranking at least Captain.

Thankfully, we have exactly one Councilor here and the Captain of course" he nodded to Mercer and Kaylee.

Mercer nodded back.

Kaylee was staring at some spot on the table. Her face was getting paler by the second. She looks like she's about to throw up at any moment. It doesn't look like she's even listening to the conversation.

(Rain Runner)

Harlequin smiled back, though the nervousness began to clearly reflect in her eyes:

"..I just hope my words reached everyone.. I'm still not used to... all this.." she looked at her dress, then at the recording studio and the cameras:

"... words hold power... they can save or destroy... I'm nervous.. Rain.. scared... the world watches me, watches my expression and hangs to every word. I need to represent Nyx, in the best of lights.
And try to somehow quell the fires of violence in Adelheid.

Any mistake on my part, will endanger lives both in Nyx and the world. This responsibility weights heavily on me.
I don't know if I'm cut out for this. I'm afraid of making a mistake, and have others pay for it.
It worries me beyond words" she looked down, her voice sad.

185Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 19 Jun - 10:54

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
"Yeah" Naomi crossed her arms. Her tone became stern but not angry. Raised just enough to draw his attention while the rest searched the van "You can start by cutting the bullshit, going to the council building and apologizing to the people you put in danger. It was the UNN that played a major part in insisting that riot, and until someone says something you and all of your fellow employees are going to become number three in the top hated groups right under Batponies and the Heroes of Adelheid."

(Serena)
"That was faster than I expected, keep the updates coming, over" Serena responded while she closed the rest of the gap to the van.

186Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 19 Jun - 11:13

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Are you taking a piss!?" The driver angrily frowned at Naomi: "I just drive the van, lady, I'm not a goddamn reporter!
Why should I stick my neck out for the studio? Why should I get yelled at, while the directors at UNN wash their hands off the whole business?!

You want someone to apologize, go to them! I aint getting lynched for their mistakes! I didn't write or film the broadcast! I'm a bloody driver!"

The man rose to full height, angrily staring at Naomi: "You street justice punks, really piss me off. Where the hell where you, when the rioters almost flipped over my van!"

Mira and Noel wearily looked at the developing scene.

"..Bobby..." Mira whispered with concern, looking at the driver: "..he's no more guilty of this mess than I am. Come on, we better clear out.."

She said, waving everyone to follow and disappearing into a narrow alley.

Bobby doesn't seem to notice the activity behind the van. His attention was focused on Naomi.

187Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 19 Jun - 11:31

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon looked at the glasses curiously as she followed the group "Guys? Are you sure you want to be taking me somewhere which has the possibility of alcohol?"

188Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 19 Jun - 12:00

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"Need a drinking buddy?" Mira smiled.

Noel exhaled: "By god, Mira, do you take anything seriously?"

"I'm serious when I need to be" Mira crossed her arms briefly, then smiled again and looked at Moon:
"Hey, try putting the glasses on, its kinda cool, I promise"

Noel kept looking ahead, as you walked through a narrow alley: "Yes. Cool. And possibly illegal"

"Sue the UNN when you get spare time dude" Mira said, grinning: "I'll back ya up even"

189Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 19 Jun - 12:06

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Oboro)
She quickly snatched a pair of glasses, and put them on to see the effect.
"How do I look with these?"

Then, during the following of the rest, she bumped into a blonde man. Both fell over, the man somehow landing in a puddle.
"Ow, watch i- Oh! Arnold! Good you got my message."

The man, Arnold, stood up. "Ah, my fellow just defender! Where is the boss now? And... Who are they?" With a motion to the group. "And are those glasses?"

Oboro gave a short frown. "I'll tell you on the way, right now we got justice to hand out."

"Then let's make haste! Enough time has been wasted already!"

(Twilight)
She looked at Kaylee, noticing how much she was shaking. She shortly argued with herself about interfering, and how that would clash with her desire to observe for now. But in the end, she slowly stood up.

"Pardon my interrupution, sir."

190Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 19 Jun - 12:40

Dan One

Dan One

(Serena)
As Serena passed the van she quickly snagged a couple pair of glasses, raising an eyebrow at the scene between Naomi and the man.

"So," Serena said to the group as she caught up "For those of you that didn't already hear, our mystery woman is in a bar called Darkstar.

(Naomi)
"Fighting off the Rumba" Naomi shrugged. "And watching a reporter, Mira I think her name is, get fired for refusing to push the UNN's fear campaign."

191Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 19 Jun - 14:37

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Moon frowned "No seriously, you want to take the thief and alcoholic into a club. Not gonna end well." She mumbled as she put the glasses on, blinking.

192Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 19 Jun - 17:28

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Oboro, Moon, Violet, Serena)

At first, you don't notice anything different. The glasses were transparent and didn't correct any vision problems.

But when you looked in Mira's direction, the glasses suddenly showed you a small text box, hovering in mid air, right next to Mira. The text box showed the following:

Mira, Lerner
Frequently watches anime

"The glasses are pretty stylish to boot" Mira grinned and looked at Arnold:
"Good sir, do you not recognize me?" she theatrically adjusted her hair.

Noel rolled her eyes and marched forward: "Lets not waste time. Please remember, this morning started with someone leaking our arrival to the press, somehow seeing through our disguise and inciting a riot.
Then someone hacked one of the most secured buildings in Adelheid. And we've seen a woman who's facial features appear distorted on digital devices.

Something bad is brewing and we need to get ahead of our opponents, before they make their next move.

Darkstar is 20 minutes away on foot. 15 if we're quick. Let's hurry" Noel said, setting a brisk pace.

(Naomi)

"That's the best lie you could come up with?" Bobby sneered: "Or you just regurgitating what you read online?
Fighting Rumbas, right, I bet you were cowering on the ground, calling for mommy. All you punks do is run your mouth" Bobby angrily waved his hand in your direction:

"Get the hell out of my face, before I call the cops and accuse you of harassment!"

(Twilight)

The man looked at you briefly, before pulling out some sort of document from his bag:

"Yes, Miss Sparkle?" he said, passing the document to Councilor Mercer: "Sign here please, lets get this over with" he called to the Councilor.

Mercer took the document and picked up her pen, then turned in her seat and looked at you.
Her attention seems to be focused entirely on you now. Her expression, neutral.
Mercer began absentmindedly playing with the pen, moving it between her fingers.

The document remained unsigned and the man exhaled in impatience.

Kaylee subtly looked at you. She seems afraid of something. Unsure what to expect.

193Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 19 Jun - 19:40

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Arnold, Oboro)

"Ah, my apologies, Mira the news reporter." He held out his hand to shake hers.

Oboro turns to Moon. "You can control yourself for a moment I hope?"

(Twilight)

She took a deep breath. Then she spoke.

"This is my first time here, so I'm not entirely familiar with this. But, what exactly proves these "Disciples of Marek" exist? I have not heard of them before this day."

194Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 19 Jun - 20:40

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
Naomi just gave the man an odd smile then turned and walked away.
She caught up with the others a few moments later, Serena passed her an extra pair of glasses.

(Serena)
As they moved Serena stowed her own pair of glasses in her pack quickly shifting the contents so that the crossbow contained inside would be at the top.

"Moon, why don't we sneak in through the top while the others take the front door." Serena offers

195Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 19 Jun - 21:36

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain: She nods to Harle, her stormcloud eyes falling on the newly found leader, "well I'll be here with every step you take." she helps pull the girl up and into her arms a moment, "you'll do great love."

Violet: Violet puts the glasses on as well her eyes scanning along the others in her group, "oh really..." she says looking to Mira, "What do you watch?" she asks curiously her eyes flicking to moon next.

196Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 19 Jun - 22:07

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

"My my" Mira smiled and gently shook Arnold's hand: "A please to meet you"

"Heads up" Noel called, staring somewhere ahead: "...I think we're here"

As you look ahead, a busy street comes into view. Cars moving in both directions. Beautiful, tall trees on both sides of the road.
And a massive, three floored building in front of you. Colored gray and black, with massive double doors at the front.
A yellow neon lighted sign over the entrance said 'Darkstar'

There's quite a line, standing in front of the entrance. A hulking bouncer by the door is blocking the entrance and holding a clipboard. He seems to be letting people in very slowly and looks at the clipboard often.
The line is barely moving.

"Mmmm... I wonder if we can cut in line somehow.." Mira said, thinking.

"I think I'll take the roof option.." Noel quietly said, grimacing and unfolding her wings: "..wait, what am I saying. That's not legal"

"I can't fly dude" Mira called: "I'm a sea pony"

"Swim under the club then" Noel said, looking ahead.

"There's no river here-!.. You!" Mira said and stuck her tongue out.

Noel released a small smirk.

Mira looked away and walked closer to Violet: "Watch what?.. Oh you mean anime.. ahahaaa" she gingerly scratched the back of her head: "Whoopsy, you weren't supposed to know that... What do I watch umm..  stuff with Mechs and things, ehehe"

As you look at Moon, the text box showed:

Moon, Dusts
Owns a cottage in the Everfree forest.

(Twilight)

For some reason Kaylee released a sigh of relief.

Mercer just barely smiled and leaned back in her chair, still playing with the pen. She still hasn't signed the document.

The man in the suit slightly frowned at you, then replied: "A masked group of people have sent us multiple videos, claiming responsibility for the robotics theft in August, and for the continuous Rumba attacks.

They proclaimed themselves the 'Followers' or 'Disciples of Marek', and vowed to take revenge against the Union.

Out intelligence network managed to trace them to the Labyrinth, located just under Adelheid. Our scouts have infiltrated that area and have witnessed first hand, both the stolen Rumba's, that are yet to be used, and the batponies who set up their base of operations there.

If you like to see the scouts report, I will be happy to show it to you, after the meeting"

The man frowned: "Time is running short.

As you know, Marek has passed away last night, due to natural causes, while serving time in one of our high security prisons.

There is no doubt, the Disciples will unleash some sort of retaliatory strike against us and our civilian population. That is why we must act swiftly.

The police raid must be carried out on time, or we risk countless innocent lives"

He looked at Mercer and frowned: "...Councilor, your signature please"

(Rain Runner)

Harlequin smiled, looking into your eyes: "..I wouldn't be able to do this without you" she brightly smiled to you:

"Come on, we should return back to the training site. I think I'll feel much more comfortable there, than on a tv stage"

197Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 19 Jun - 22:15

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

As Mira looks to Violet a her box floats next to her

Violet Night
Thinks eating her own fruit is stealing (does anyway)

she smiles at her, "I like the highschool dramas" she snorts cutely her ears flopping a bit.

Rain: she looks back and hesitantly releases Harle, "well what are we waiting for?" she chuckles.

198Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 19 Jun - 22:32

Dan One

Dan One

Any who looked at Serena or Naomi would see the following

Lockhart, Serena
Possibly addicted to gummy candies

Shizuka, Naomi
Listens to a lot of metal

(Serena)
Reaching behind her neck Serena pulled a hood up and over her eyes. The shadow it cast over the majority of her face making her arms and lower shins the only parts of her body fully visible.

"Approaching from a different street and scaling the side of the building may be a good idea."

(Naomi)
Naomi stays silent. She briefly checks her watch then begins to examine the surrounding area in front of Darkstar.

Last edited by Serena/Naomi on Mon 19 Jun - 22:35; edited 2 times in total

199Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 19 Jun - 22:33

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Arnold, Oboro)

"Wait, wait wait, you're going to break and enter that place? What for?" Arnold seems rather disgruntled by it.

Oboro turns to him. "It's like this: There was an attack on the boss today, in the middle of an open space. And we think we found someone with links to the deeper problem. But to reach her, we can't take the high road. It's either through the front door, which they might bounce us out, or the roof."

"Hmmm..." The taller blonde began to think. "Go through the roof, I'll take the front door."

O: "Really? With your luck, you'll be bounced for sure! By six me- Ooooh."

"Exactly!" he grins. "They'll be busy with me, while you can go around freely? Okay, see you soon."

The two shook hands, and then Oboro undid a flap on the back of her custom uniform. Through that, two wings shot out.

(Twilight)

She put one hand on the table.
"So the reason why you believe it's these "Disciples of Marek" is because they sended you video's claiming to be them. You see, that's funny, because, hmmm...." Her tone goes somewhat casual now. "What was it again? Oh right, That's the same thing former General Dakova did a few months ago, to blame the Vampire unit for HIS crimes against ponykind. "

She folds her hands behind her back, standing straight up. "I suppose going over the evidence now would only delay things, so that can wait. But if you can be so merciful, if you go down there, can you get a prisoner or two? What they can tell us is more damning then a video."

She took a seat again, doing a deep sigh.

200Digital Waltz - Page 8 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 19 Jun - 23:44

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

"Wait, so these glasses display information about whoever you look at. Wow, you guys are younger than I thought. I wonder what it says about me. 'Information redacted'? What does that mean?" She asked as she looked at everyone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next