The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Waltz

+3
Rogue Fire
Dallas courtright
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 40]

576Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 14:40

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Mira didn't reply. She just kept staring directly ahead, unmoving, as the rain fell hard over her face. You can't tell if she's crying, or the rain drops just ran down her cheeks.

Your earpiece went live again: "...this is Major Garcia... do not test my patience" his brutal voice rang through the radio:
"Do I have your cooperation or not. If you do not respond, I'll have no choice but to assume you went rogue.
I don't care what fancy title the public has bestowed upon you. Heroes of Adelheid or not. If you refuse to cooperate, I will issue a warrant for your arrest.
Do you understand"

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

577Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 18:45

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

Moon lost her temper and snapped back over the radio "I've had many warrants before, you don't scare me. I know something is wrong, I know that you are involved in something wrong, and I would rather take your idea of 'cooperation' and shove it up your arse." She then pulled her earpiece out and smashed it with her boot.

(Mist)

Mist seemed to just be observing quietly, but looked deeply uncomfortable as they discussed flying.

578Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 19:41

Dan One

Dan One

(Serena)
"Please state your full identification. Your current actions in jamming the radios have put the council's lives in grave danger." Serena responded in almost a monotone. "As such you have been assumed hostile to international security both on a government and civilian level."

(Radiance)
Radiance stays silent. He appears to be lost in thought at that point. His attention turned to where the stock exchange went up in flames.

(Naomi)
"This entire city can fuck off" Naomi growls, the shock slowly being overtaken by fury "I'm leaving, and I'm done. I don't want to speak with you, Clopin, or anyone else within a hundred miles."

She pulls the radio out from her ear and crushes it with her fist. Then turns to Mira and speaks a final word

"I'm sorry," Naomi hangs her head then turns and starts walking away.

579Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 19:45

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Not Wyvern)

"The identity of your adversary.. its something you have to discover on your own" the distorted voice quietly said:

"I'm just a distorted voice, speaking to you over a cellphone. I can be anyone. I can be lying to you. You can't trust my word.
That's why you have to gather the evidence and come to a conclusion on your own.

That said, I am working with Clopin. And I do want Jane safe.

The people trying to kill her, are the same people trying to get you. I don't know what you did, but you really upset them somehow. Which means you're on the right track to discovering the truth. On the right track to discovering their identity.

I'd like to help.

And, to prove that I am, who I claim to be: I know you're sitting atop the bus number 41. I know you activated a form of invisibility spell and are heading through the Sakura Street.
If I was your enemy, I would have already alerted the police to your position. But the police are still passing you by.

They don't know where you are. Yet.

But its likely to change.

I can tell you where to find the blind spots in the surveillance camera coverage and walk you out of this. In exchange, you can tell me the details of the conversation you had over the payphone.

Perhaps I can help you accomplish the task you set out to do, on that cargo plane"

"Why are you so interested in my phone call?" the hooded figure asks "Surely as the legendary hacker you appear to be, you could just tap the line or something?".

580Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 21:05

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

As Naomi began walking away, Mira didn't say anything. She just continued sitting in place, staring somewhere ahead.

Major Garcia quietly hissed through the radio: "...my actions are authorized by the Adelheid's police commissioner. You, on the other hand, have nothing but bark.

But I thank you. Your straightforward attitude has made your intentions clear. The warrant for your arrest has just been approved.

Have a good day
" he released a soft giggle and turned off his radio.

A heavy silence has briefly settled over the area. Heavy rain continued to fall from the sky, loudly echoing off the pavement. The sky has turned dark, as the rain clouds gathered above, enveloping the area in darkness.

Tomas slowly exhaled and got up on his feet. He wiped the rain drops from his face and looked at everyone in the vicinity:

"...this wasn't your fault. You couldn't have known. You saw an innocent person in danger and you reacted on instinct.

You're not responsible for what happened. The ones who are responsible, are the people who set this up. The people who want Jane dead and kidnapped Ted's daughter for it.

Ted's blood, is on their hands. They drove him to this"

He looked at everyone. His eyes desperate and voice shaking slightly, but he pushed himself to talk firm:

"Now, I don't know whats happening. I don't know who's responsible or how many others are black mailed to harm us.

But I know there's an innocent woman standing in front of us, and she doesn't deserve this fate" he looked at Jane, then shifted his gaze to you again:

"...I'm going to protect her with my life. I'm going to get her to Dr. Zarovee's lab, where he can help her. Where, according to Clopin, the truth about our adversaries, will be exposed.
And then I'm going to talk to Clopin and get him to free all the hostages.

I'm not doing this because I'm a cop. I'm doing this because it feels right.

It feels right to me..." he looked down. Rain drops slowly falling over his scarred face.

After a moment, he looked up again:

"... If we can, we have to keep everyone safe. Jane, the hostages, the people in this city.
From this point, we have to assume that everyone that comes after us, may be black mailed. So we have to keep them safe to.

I feel like its the right thing to do, so I'm gonna do it... but.. I don't know if I can do it alone"

He looked at everyone, his eyes pleading: "If this feels right to you too, please help me"

"Guys" Amy's voice rang in the earpiece: "You better get out of there, fast. I'm seeing a large number of armored police vehicles, speeding to your location"

"-Amy put the computer down!" Noel's voice cut in. It sounds like they're both running somewhere.

"We gotta go! Talk to you later!" Amy's haggard voice echoed in: "Some guys in suits are after us, we'll try to loose em in the alleys and call you again, over"

"Okay" Tomas nodded and looked at Oboro: "Help me carry Jane"

He looked at everyone: "-Everyone, those who can fly, please carry those who can't. We're escaping by air"

The vans driver had somehow closed up his broken cybernetic and called out to you:

"I'll distract them while you escape. Go, just go, get out of here!"

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Thu 3 Aug - 21:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

581Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 21:11

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Not Wyvern)

"Normally I would, but I wasn't tapped into the line during your phone call. I didn't think it was important at the time, but now that everyone's after you, it seems you said something that threatened them. They wouldn't come after you otherwise-.. hold on"

The distorted voice faded for a brief moment, then came back again:

"Sorry, no more time to chat. Something bad happened" the voice sounded grim, somehow:

"I have to go. A girl was taken hostage. No one knows where she is and no one is coming to save her. I don't think anyone knows that she's even alive.

... but I know...

This city is under my finger tips.

The girl is in danger. I'm gonna go do something about it...

... you want to come with?"

582Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 21:41

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Violet takes Miras hand, "this whole hero thing.... Its not what you expected was it?" she says quitely, "its not... 'I know who the bad guy is and we are going to take him on' is it?" she looks down at the ground, solom silence fills the air. She shakes her head, "W-We cant stop..." she says, Mira can feel her gray friend shaking, "y-you can't get caught M-Mira! T-They'll kill you!" her grip tightens around her, "P-Please..." she whispers.

"Oh we have a warent out for your arrest." Rain mocks, "Didnt we spend like... 2-3 months under constant military hunt back in nyx and Artimis." she frowns and sighs, "this should be nothing new..." she cracks her knuckles.

Last edited by Violet Night on Thu 3 Aug - 22:02; edited 1 time in total

583Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 21:49

Dan One

Dan One

(Radiance)
"Don't get too excited now Rain" Radiance jests. He gives Tomas a single nod then unfurls his wings.

(Serena)
"Clopin may have been the one to instigate this but his actions it seems were driven more by desperation than a need to silence. There are still questions that need answering and I intend to learn them"

(Naomi)
Naomi by this point had rounded the corner leaving the group behind. She had two things on her mind at this point. Get to the parking structure where she parked her motorcycle and to get as far away from this city as possible.

584Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 21:51

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

"Not on my watch!" Arnold said. "Alone, you'll never last long enough. Together, we shall prevail in that mission!"

The blue mare holsted Jane up on her back, and let her wings free. "Take the chance you fool, Twilight doesn't want you dead!"

"That goes for you too. And isn't there another person that thinks that way?"He raises an eyebrow.

Oboro's eyes widen, and she then looks away. "Th-that's not important now! We need to go!"

Arnold nods. "Then go on ahead. You'll may see me on the way."

Oboro sighs. "You idiot..." She flaps her wings, ready to move.

Angelo frowns. "You two are aquinted to Twilight Sparkle? The princess that rebels against the Union?"

Arnold: "Yes?"

Angelo poses. "Then I must join you! There is so much that needs to be said to the spellcaster with the agressive opinion! Away!" He prepares to follow.

585Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 21:59

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Her stormy eyes flick to radiance, "its good to be back in action... Let alone back with an old friend ya know?" she chuckles pulling a leather object from her pocket. You notice she doesn't have her glove on and the two fingers that were supposed to be missing were there in full flesh, at least it looked like it. She slips the glove on and holsters her bow onto her back.

586Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 3 Aug - 22:49

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

Moon hid her sword away and frowned "Lets go break the law. I do love doing that. Let's hope we have enough flyers to carry everyone."

(Mist)

Mist was looking increasingly uncomfortable about this talk of flying. She also winced with each movement, her body shaking slightly. She leant against the side of the van.

587Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 4 Aug - 9:19

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Mira finally looked at Violet. Her eyes looked broken, but also determined. She slowly got off the ground with some effort and nodded: "...I'm.. coming with you"

Tomas looked around and his expression became uneasy: "...damn.. we don't have enough flyers..

Okay, lets do the following:

Mist, you're with Rain
Jane with Oboro
Mira with Violet
Serena with Radiance

I'll try to carry both Moon and Angelo"

"Wait" Mira called: "Jane, you're a batpony, can you fly on your own?"

Jane stiffly looked into space: "...I.. don't have wing.."

"Wha-.." Mira looked at her in shock: "But.. all batponys have wings.."

"...I can't feel mine..." Jane quietly said: "..I don't think I have them.."

As you look at her back, you really don't notice any sign of wings.

Tomas gaze became heavy. He waited a moment in silence, then signaled to everyone:

"Alright. Lets go" He unfolded his wings to full length and waved to Angelo and Moon: "I'm cybernetically augmented. I can carry two people... I think.."

With a gust of wind, you take to the air. The heavy rain making it hard to press upward, but also masking your flight.
It was hard to get to a high elevation, as the rain continued to pound on your wings, but you eventually managed to level your flight, on the height of a 30 storey building.

Most structures were left below now. The only thing you see around you now, are the occasional skyscrapers, sparkling with lights and rising above you, from different sides.

The skies were really dark from the rain and the heavy gray clouds above. You could think it was evening, even though it was roughly 13:00 o'clock in the afternoon.

Mira vaguely pointed the direction to Dr. Zarovee's lab, and the flight continued. Only from up top, did you fully grasp the scale of the city. Adelheid was massive.

Housing roughly 8 million people, the city stretched to the horizon, in every direction. Countless city lights, shined in the darkness, illuminating city districts and skyscrapers.

The flight was uneventful for the first several minutes, before Mira's voice broke the silence:

"...its roughly an hour to Dr. Zarovee's lab, right?" Her voice was largely muffled by the rain. You only heard her clearly through the earpiece.

"Yeah.." Tomas grunted. He seems to be pushing his limits.

Jane's quiet voice rang through the earpiece as well: "...Ted and Bren.. will they make it?"

"..I don't know" Tomas quietly said: "...their injuries were severe... even if Ted will survive.. he will be paralyzed from the neck down.."

"Isn't there.. a cybernetic.. or something.. that can fix his spine?" Jane called, looking at him: "There's so many cybernetics.."

"...I don't know" Tomas quietly said.

Another silence fell over the area. The flight continued for a few more moments, before Amy's voice rang through the radio:

"...Uh.. guys.. I thought I should give you an update... me and Noel are hiding inside some kind of shed... I don't want to give details if someone is listening..

Anyway, Clopin's hacker. I think she's retaliating.

She just blew up something, inside the Adelheid's stock exchange. No report on casualties so far, but I think she's just getting started.

According to eye witness accounts, 12 Rumba's were hacked, simultaneously. She hacked them, at the same time. And gave different directions to them, at the same time...

But, that's not the most alarming part.

The 12 Rumbas? They were modeled to look like people. They didn't have any clothes or wigs, just looked like metal ponies, but thats... that a banned model.

Its forbidden to manufacture Rumbas that look like people. And yet, 12 of these models were stored inside the stock exchange basement! Can you believe this?
The god damn stock exchange. Stored forbidden robots in the basement.

Our hacker just took control of them and marched them out in the open. Then, she started using the robots to catch stock exchange employees and throwing them into a single room.

According to witness reports, she's interrogating them... asking them: 'Where is Ted's daughter'.

...I think... Ted's daughter is still alive...

I think our hacker is trying to bust her out, before someone harms her.

This whole scene is going down inside the Adelheids stock exchange.

...do you want to head over there? Or continue on to Dr. Zarovee?

Both options have pros and cons to them."

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Fri 4 Aug - 9:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

588Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 4 Aug - 9:24

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Arnold)

As the party took off and disappeared behind the veil of rain, the driver heavily sat down on one of the steps of the van and heavily sighed.

Somewhere, far in the distance, you could already hear the blaring of countless sirens.
Their blue and red lights, flashing in the distance, visibly through the rain.

"So... whats the plan" the driver sent his good hand through his hair and looked at you:

"Do we just, drive around, make 'em chase us... or... stand our ground and face the music?"

He looked at his boots and moved them in the dirt a bit: "They'll probably arrest us. Charge us with god knows what... probably make something up, something really bad...

Best case scenario, we'll end up in jail, for something we haven't done.
Worst case... well... accidents happen in jails.. and people die.." he gave you a weak smile.

He's trying not to show it, but he's visibly terrified.

589Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 4 Aug - 9:44

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Naomi)

After several long minutes, you finally found the right parking structure. Your motorcycle was still there, sitting alone in a mostly empty parking level.

The area was quiet and there was no one in sight. The only thing breaking the silence, was the sound of the downpour outside.

As you near your bike however, you notice that someone stuck a hand written note to it, at a very visible spot.

The note said the following:

'I can fix your vertigo.
You'll be able to fly. Just like you wanted.

You're not really going back to the mechanic shop, are you?

How long do you want to fix planes and not fly them.
Weren't you looking for a chance to fix this?

Isn't this why you came to Adelheid?

If you're interested, drive to this address. I'll tell you the details there"

The letter ended there, with a hastily written address. It seems its located not too far from here.

590Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 4 Aug - 9:48

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

Moon looked at Tomas and used magic to make herself lighter, her body enveloped in a soft blue aura. "I vote we go to Dr Zarovee. Get Jane to safety, figure out things from there. But, the police could be there to get us already." She smiled, Moon lived flying, and as a unicorn, she didn't fly very often.

(Mist)

As Mist was being carried through the air, she didn't really say anything. Her eyes looked around wildly, her hands twitching a little. She was panicking, though trying to hide it.

591Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 4 Aug - 10:33

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain can feel mists panic and she chuckles, she calls through the howling winds, "Don't worry! Im as good a flyer as my sister!" she snickers, "Though I never did actually see her fly...  Nor did I think she ever could!" she taunts, "I'm kidding Im kidding! But seriously though im about as good as I am at hand to hand combat... Which is slightly higher then average!" she says matter a factly, "I also think we should drop jane off... That hacker seems to know what shes doing she can hold down the fort until we get there im sure just focus on the mission at hand"

Violet soars through the city, her ride was smooth sailing for the two, "I fly all the time! I usually play a game by myself where I try to fly as low as I can through my trees! I'llbeit I have dislocated a wing on more then one occasion but I think im a pretty good flyer!" she perks her ears at the question, "I really think we should drop Jane off..." she crosses her arms while flying.

Last edited by Violet Night on Fri 4 Aug - 22:37; edited 1 time in total

592Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 4 Aug - 11:43

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
Naomi sat on the bike re reading the note several times. It felt like eyes were drilling into the back of her spine. Yet this was the second time she had been offered a chance to fly. Shoving the note into her pocket Naomi started the bike.

The growling motor cut through the rain as she headed to the address.

(Radiance)
"Zarovee was one of the few people to help when myself, Moon, and the others had been labeled as terrorists.  If there's one person we can trust I do believe it is him" Radiance slightly shifted his arms to account for Serena's grip.

(Serena)
"Stock exchange sounds like it will hold more answers, I say we drop of Jane the immediately go there"

Serena gripped onto Radiance as tight as she could. It wasn't the fear of flying that was getting to her, but the fear of suddenly being dropped.

Last edited by Radiance/Serena/Naomi on Sat 5 Aug - 0:52; edited 1 time in total

593Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 4 Aug - 12:29

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Not Wyvern)

"Normally I would, but I wasn't tapped into the line during your phone call. I didn't think it was important at the time, but now that everyone's after you, it seems you said something that threatened them. They wouldn't come after you otherwise-.. hold on"

The distorted voice faded for a brief moment, then came back again:

"Sorry, no more time to chat. Something bad happened" the voice sounded grim, somehow:

"I have to go. A girl was taken hostage. No one knows where she is and no one is coming to save her. I don't think anyone knows that she's even alive.

... but I know...

This city is under my finger tips.

The girl is in danger. I'm gonna go do something about it...

... you want to come with?"

"I still have questions, but i guess they can wait... for now." the hooded figure shrugged "And as it seems my schedule just opened up a bit, i might as well tag along. So where do we go from here?"

594Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 4 Aug - 17:40

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Oboro, Angelo)

"As an angel flying through the sky! That the day I could witness this spectacle is something I had not forseen! Awesome!" The newcomer cried.

Oboro just looks weirded out by him. "Okay, besides the ramblings of a madman, our options are to get Jane there or return to help. Hmmm... Hate to say it, but I'm getting Jane there first. Whatever the case is, going back is too risky for now."

Angelo raised a brow. "Then what is the situation? Unlike others, I haven't been peeking at everything."

Oboro answered. "Currently, the council and Twilight Sparkle, who I'm supposed to protect, is being held hostage. He'll hurt them if Jane here gets hurt. Thank the heavens for her dermal plating, or this would end badly. But someone else seems to try and intercept Jane. To get rid of her. It seems they're aware of the situation, so the problem is... Who wants the council out of the way?"

(Arnold)

He gave it a short thought. Then flashed a smile.

"We're going to the stock market where the explosion was!"

"I know the idea sounds insane, but I got a plan. As you said, the police will make something up if they catch us. But if we can lessen their credibility on this situation, we might actually get out relatively unscathed. I promise."

He gave a thumbs up, with his mind saying one line. ~I have no idea what I'm doing.~

595Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 6 Aug - 12:34

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

The flight continued through the darkened sky. The rain slowly stopped but the enormously gray clouds still hung above, massive and eerie.

A brief silence hung in the air, as you made your way to the lab.

Tomas was heavily breathing and intently staring ahead. Fatigue beginning to show over his face. He closed his eyes for a brief moment and inhaled, trying to get his strength back.

"....what is that" Mira suddenly called over the earpiece.

She and Violet were flying some distance away and it took you a moment to find Mira in your vision and follow her sight to where she was pointing.

About two hundred meters below you, five very distinct trails of fire could be seen, flying in a direct line and seemingly gaining altitude. They reminded you of an exhaust fire from a jet engine.

The sky was so dark, you couldn't see what the 5 engines were attached to, but the trails of fire were flying in a spearhead formation and adjusting their course, compensating for your movement. They were zeroing in on you.

"...what the hell?" Jane frowned, staring at the fire trails as they drew closer to you.

"..they're flying in formation" Tomas' eyes widened: "...INCOMING!!!" He suddenly barked, just as a steel blade suddenly flew out of the darkness and pierced his chest.

Tomas gasped. Shock briefly reflecting in his eyes, as he stared at the blade, that stuck out of his chest. It must have completely punctured his left lung. He struggled to breath, but only shallow gasps came out.

He looked at the rest of the group and quietly whispered: "... hit squad... run" before he began plummeting down, toward the rooftops below, together with Angelo and Moon.

The five trails of fire drew closer and in the dim light of the sky, you saw five distinct silhouettes.

Five figures, wearing rugged worn cloaks. Metalic pieces of hardware were sticking right out of their backs, out of their skin, some sort of jet engine that propelled them forward like a missile. A bizarre cybernetic enhancement, something you've never seen or heard of.

The five silhouettes adjusted their course and flew directly towards you at a frightening speed. It almost seems as if they intend to ram into you.

Their eyes glowed slightly red in this darkness. A telltale sign of a cybernetic ocular enhancement.

Their hands were spread open. You can't see what exactly they're holding in their palms, but the objects look sharp.

Several of them raised their palms, aiming them toward you. The click of a primed ballistic blade faintly echoed across the sky.

At their current speed, they'll ram into you within the next second.

596Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 6 Aug - 12:34

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Arnold)

"Alright. Get in" The driver motioned you inside the van and started the engine.

He speeded down the half empty streets, following the trail of smoke that rose above the buildings. The blare of countless sirens was left far behind, until it almost faded.

Several minutes pass, before the driver pulled a sharp stop, at a massive open square. Colossal skyscrapers stood here, on all sides. A large traffic jam, comprised of abandoned cars, stood in the middle.

Here and there, you could see small groups of people, sprinting away and to your left, you saw the source of the smoke.

There was a large skyscraper there, its entire surface covered with reflective windows.

The entrance to its lobby was completely torn down. Pieces of glass and debris littered the street and the lobby inside.

As you drew closer, you heard the panicked, horrified voices of people, as they screamed and begged someone:
"PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS!"

"-Why... you did it to me.." a distorted, digitalized voice answered.

As you come closer and look through the broken down entrance, you see the front lobby of the building and the following picture came into view.

Twelve robots, armed with alarmingly long swords, stood in a circle, surrounding a small group of people. The people wore formal suits and had some sort of badges on their chest. Stock exchange employees by the looks of it.

The robots were the ones that caught your attention though. They looked like metal ponies. No clothing or wigs, just a metal robot, resembling a person.

This was a Rumba. A banned model. The Union forbade to manufacture robots that resembled people in appearance, in any way. But these 12 robots stood there, and it seems they took a large number of the stock exchange employees as hostages.

"-where is the girl" a distorted voice rang out of one of the robots.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! PLEASE!" one of the employees cried.

The robot angrily approached the employee, grabbed his shirts collar and lifted him off the ground, with one hand: "-...I found these Rumba's in your basement..." the distorted voice echoed out of the robot:
"-... if you haven't stored them here, I'd have nothing to hack... you are guilty, without question... or are you trying to tell me you had banned product in your own office building and had no idea"

"PLEEEEEASE! I HAVE A FAMILY" the employee cried, clutching at the robots hand and trying to loosen its grip.

"-...I had a family too..." the distorted voice rang out of the robot, before he threw the employee onto the ground, into the middle of a clear area.

A second robot grabbed another employee and threw him in the same direction.

The two employees crouched on the ground in fear, and stared in confusion, trying to understand what was happening.

One of the robots bent down and picked up two steel pipes from the floor, then hurled them at the feet of the two employees.

"-...fight..." a distorted voice called from the robots: "...pick up the weapons and fight... each other..."

"..what?" the two employees started at the robots, then at the pipes in front of them.

"I'm going to show you... what it feels like to loose free will..." the distorted voice rang: "I'm going to show you, what it feels like, to be forced to murder your friends... to watch it happen... and be powerless to stop it... I'm going to show you... my pain..."

Several robots emitted and eerie metalic sound, closing ranks around the two empoyees, locking them in a circle:

"-...you're going to fight each other... or I will kill both of you.... fight each other or both of you die..."

One of the employers looked at the steel pipe under his feet. He was horrified.

The other one covered his face and started to weep: "Please! He's my friend! Why are you doing this!"

"-...because you did this to me..." the distorted voice echoed out of the robots: "And since you know nothing about Ted's daughter, then I have no use for you. I might as well have some fun.

Now fight each other. Or both of you die"
the voice mercilessly echoed across the lobby.

One of the employees was paralyzed in fear.
The other one started reaching for the steel pipe, his hand shaking.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Sun 6 Aug - 12:50; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

597Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 6 Aug - 12:35

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Wyvern)

"Head toward the Adelheid Stock Exchange. Four blocks north of you. Stick to the back alleys, the camera surveillance is much less there.

I'm making a large distraction at the Stock Exchange lobby. While everyone's attention will be focused there, you'll have to infiltrate the building.

Scale the wall and enter trough the window on the 15th floor, on the east side of the building. Make sure you're not seen.
If you're spotted, they might realize what we're doing and the girls life will be in danger.

Once you're inside the building, I'll give you directions how to find her. You'll have to get her out of there and take care of any guards. I'll provide as much help as I can"

(Naomi)

After several minutes, you've reached a secluded area of the city. This part of town seemed old and forgotten. Barely anyone was seen on the streets. The buildings looked like they were built over 50 years ago, the paint falling off in huge chunks and walls were covered with graffiti.

As the rain slowly stopped, you reached a small mechanics shop, for fixing cars and the like.

The garage door was open and you saw a light shining inside. A lone man in mechanics fatigues was holding a wrench and working on some sort of engine, sitting on his desk.

According to the paper, this is the address you've been looking for.

598Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 6 Aug - 12:38

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Soundtrack

599Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 6 Aug - 13:08

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

"Aw motherfucker" she quickly evades almost dropping Mist, she grabs her hands and wraps them around her neck, "Hold on as tight ad you can!" she draws her bow and with a flap of her wings she gets into action, her eye glows slightly as well as she watches their heat signitures keeping a clear view on them she starts a persuit and releases an arrow directed twards one of the inercepters.

Violet quickly draws her baton and just barely knocks the blade away... It was more luck then skill, "Sweet mother of god!" she watches tomas go down and she follows in suit.

600Digital Waltz - Page 24 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 6 Aug - 14:47

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

Silent Mist/Moon Dusts

(Moon)

Moon screamed and flailed, falling from Tomas' grip and plummeting towards the ground. Frantically, she tried to levitate herself, but such a thing was impossible at that speed. She instead, braced herself for the impact. She tried to spread herself into a star shape and protect her neck with her hands, hoping that she would survive.

(Mist)

Mists cybernetic hands locked into place, but it didn't stop her panicking and kicking, this was a bit too much for her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next