The Pony Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pony Roleplay Forum

The forum for your pony and fantasy rp's

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital Waltz

+3
Rogue Fire
Dallas courtright
Silent Mist/Moon Dusts
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 40]

776Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 31 Aug - 16:42

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Arnold, The Hooded Figure)

The crystals loudly bumped off Bob's arms, emitting a metalic staccato with each hit. It seems they couldn't pierce their cybernetic surface, but they did interfere with the arms movement.

Bob thrust his blade upward, trying to hit something, and missed the Hooded Figures neck by a few centimeters.

The next second, Bob's arm was violently knocked to the side with Arnolds axe.

The cybernetic emitted a loud screech and somewhat bent out of shape. A noticeable, deep cut was visible in the prosthetics surface. The arm with the blade moved sluggishly now, barely responding to commands.

Bob grunted in rage and grabbed the Hooded Figure by the neck, with his other arm. He squeezed his hand, trying to choke the Hooded Figure. Its metalic fingers painfully pressing on you.

He looked around, trying to vaguely locate Arnolds position and pulled the Hooded Figure by the neck, trying to use him as cover from Arnold, and discourage further attacks with the axe.

The Hooded Figure struggled to breath as Bob choked them, but realised they could take advantage of the fact Bob would have to stay where he was in order to hold them, so they began firing a continuous freezing spell at Bob's upper body and face.

777Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 31 Aug - 16:43

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:// Hey everyone, another 'Cards Against Humanity' game, today at

19:00 England time
20:00 Netherlands time
2:00 pm USA time

I'll post a link to the website, a few mins before the game.
If ya free, jump in for a crazy dang old time XD

// I might not be online that late, we'll have to see.

778Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 31 Aug - 19:11

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Angelo, Oboro)

The blue mare looked solemn. "Still, even for a moment, Clopin delayed the deaths of countless people. In some way, he's a hero. Too bad it clashes with my job." She sighs. "We may have made a great team, if only we were to meet in the safety of free Equestria..."

Angelo turned to her. "Yeah, why does Princess Twilight wants to leave the Union so badly? Is it a personal thing?"

Oboro gave a glance, then back to looking solemn. "In a short answer, yes. I can't say the details for her, but the Union just rubs her the wrong way. If she ever hears this, she'll rather die then leave her country under it's rule."

She then rubs her face with her still mobile hand, and turned to the group. "No offense to this gentleman, but I'm not going to join you on a trip inside the labyrinth. We have another objective, one that has been delayed too long already." She threw a glance at Madelyn. "We can't get distracted by everything. There's too much relying on this. I failed once, I don't want that again."

(Arnold)

He shook his head, trying to clear the blinding blurs from his eyes. When he looked up, he looked over the situation they were in. He noticed it, and took a step back.

~Not yet, he could react in a moment with augments.~

He took a different stance, though he dared not drop his weapon.

779Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 31 Aug - 20:24

Dan One

Dan One

Kaylee Brown wrote:

(Everyone)

"We have no way of knowing that" Tom slightly frowned at Radiance: "We shouldn't decide their fate, before we get there.
We must understand what's happening in the Labyrinth, before making a decision."

"Not deciding fate at all, just" he takes a breath "just, mentally preparing for a possibility. The stress of this situation is probably getting to me more than I realize"

Blue, blonde and purple wrote:(Angelo, Oboro)

The blue mare looked solemn. "Still, even for a moment, Clopin delayed the deaths of countless people. In some way, he's a hero. Too bad it clashes with my job." She sighs. "We may have made a great team, if only we were to meet in the safety of free Equestria..."

Angelo turned to her. "Yeah, why does Princess Twilight wants to leave the Union so badly? Is it a personal thing?"

Oboro gave a glance, then back to looking solemn. "In a short answer, yes. I can't say the details for her, but the Union just rubs her the wrong way. If she ever hears this, she'll rather die then leave her country under it's rule."

She then rubs her face with her still mobile hand, and turned to the group. "No offense to this gentleman, but I'm not going to join you on a trip inside the labyrinth. We have another objective, one that has been delayed too long already." She threw a glance at Madelyn. "We can't get distracted by everything. There's too much relying on this. I failed once, I don't want that again."

"I'm only helping you all because it's the right thing to do," Radiance responds again "But I feel strongly that more help can be given if we see what's below. Madelyn may be the dawn of a new generation of life and technology, but something deep within me is telling me that nothing is going to get stopped unless we dive directly into the gates of hell itself."

780Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Thu 31 Aug - 20:39

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

// Hey everyone, the website is up! We'll be starting in about 30 mins

https://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=41

password: idkcats123

https://ultimate.forumotion.com

781Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 1 Sep - 17:20

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"This brings up a valid point" Tomas deeply sighed: "Do we have the right to risk Madelyn's life?
If we go into.. hell.. won't that endanger her life even more. If something happens to her, we risk loosing the hostages.
I want to learn the truth of this place, believe me. But it almost sounds like the most dangerous place in this city.
As much as I want to explore that room, bringing Madelyn there would be, unwise"

Madelyn somewhat frowned and placed a hand to her chest: "I Believe, I Should have A, Say, in the matter"

"Maddie" Mira cautiously called: "It may be dangerous"

"So are we to, Ignore this, Because it is, Dangerous?" Madelyn firmly said: "I, for one, Wish to, see, this Room, for Myself. This Story is, deeply Disturbing"

"..we.. need to decide what to do, unanimously" Tomas said after a while: "...we can't split up again. During the last attack we were together, and barely managed to escape with our lives. And we faced only 5 enemies.
What if we face more, next time. What if our strength will be divided in half? They will pick us off. Its too dangerous.

Where ever we decide to go. We have to go together"

He finished speaking, and a few moments passed in silence. For a brief moment, you felt a tiny tremor, coming from somewhere underground. It faded, as quickly as it appeared.

Madelyn didn't seem to have noticed it and crossed her arms, looking at Tom.

"You want to go down there?" Jake slowly called, looking up: "...you can't go... you'll die.. they do not like witnesses"

"Do Not Fear" Madelyn firmly replied: "We are Equipped with Advanced Weapons Systems"

782Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 1 Sep - 17:20

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Arnold, The Hooded Figure)

Bob emitted a painful yelp, as the frost began to cover his face and torso. His grip didn't loosen however and the Hooded Figure began to loose consciousness.

Bob wasn't faring any better however. The frost was visibly hurting him and he closed his eyes, trying to fight through the pain. He seemingly stopped paying attention to his surroundings and concentrated on choking the Hooded Figure.

As the battle continued, you began to hear more and more sirens, blaring from the ground level, dozens of floors below.

It seems the police were surroundings the building en mass, if they haven't surrounded it already.

783Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 1 Sep - 19:06

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Angelo, Oboro)

"Yes, and curiosity will kill the cat like this." Oboro said with a dry wit, not unlike someone else. "I'm not opposed to facing danger, but suicide is not something I will partake in!"

Angelo butted in, now sounding more like a normal person. "Whoa, whoa, everyone, calm down. Let's get a few things straight. Whatever is in there, it needs to be removed permanently. And Maddie, once fully operational, might prove key in that. But she's not fully operational. None of us are. How many of us just had a surgery? Or still carrying wounds from the last battle?"

While Oboro almost subconsiously touched her shoulder, Angelo continued. "I want to make the world a better place, just like the rest of you. But we need to get our priorities in order. And what that priority is, I think you know better then I do."

(Arnold)

Condemning himself silently for the action, he held the axe somewhat back. Then, he threw it right at the head of the hostage keeper. The usual heroic smugness on his face was gone, as he was not happy with the extremely pragmatic attemt at assassination.

784Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Fri 1 Sep - 20:19

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Blue, blonde and purple wrote:(Angelo, Oboro)

"Yes, and curiosity will kill the cat like this." Oboro said with a dry wit, not unlike someone else. "I'm not opposed to facing danger, but suicide is not something I will partake in!"

Angelo butted in, now sounding more like a normal person. "Whoa, whoa, everyone, calm down. Let's get a few things straight. Whatever is in there, it needs to be removed permanently. And Maddie, once fully operational, might prove key in that. But she's not fully operational. None of us are. How many of us just had a surgery? Or still carrying wounds from the last battle?"

While Oboro almost subconsiously touched her shoulder, Angelo continued. "I want to make the world a better place, just like the rest of you. But we need to get our priorities in order. And what that priority is, I think you know better then I do."

(Arnold)

Condemning himself silently for the action, he held the axe somewhat back. Then, he threw it right at the head of the hostage keeper. The usual heroic smugness on his face was gone, as he was not happy with the extremely pragmatic attemt at assassination.

The Hooded Figure hears the axe approaching and, remembering Bob is using them as a human shield, pulls up a weak force field behind them to guide the axe around them and towards Bob.

785Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sat 2 Sep - 6:01

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

Madelyn looked down, arms still crossed. After a moment she reluctantly nodded:

".......I concur.
It paints me to, leave this Room, as is, but, I do not wish for, someone to be, killed, because of me.

Perhaps, heading directly to, Dr. Zarovee, is the, best, course of action, for now.
If we know the, location of the, room, we can always, come back, to it, later"

You felt another small tremor underground. Madelyn's eyebrows slightly flew up, as she looked under her feet.

The tremor had vanished as quickly as it appeared and Madelyn emitted a small pondering sound. Then looked away from the ground.

786Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sat 2 Sep - 6:01

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

A loud metalic thud echoed across the room, as the axe hit. It became quickly apparent that Bob had a Dermal Plating upgrade. A layer of armor, woven under his skin.

Only a long shallow cut was visible where the axe had struck, revealing the armor beneath the skin.

The force of the impact however had seemingly caused a concussion and Bob emitted a muffled yelp, before falling unconscious.

His hand lost its grip, releasing the Hooded Figure from its grasp.

Bob was laying unconscious on the floor. A small layer of frost covering his face and chest.

Outside, through the broken window, you could still hear the muffled clanks of metal, as Jill climbed down the fire escape ladder.
Judging by the distant sound of her boots, she managed to cover quite a distance.

787Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sat 2 Sep - 12:32

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Kaylee Brown wrote:(Arnold, The Hooded Figure)

A loud metalic thud echoed across the room, as the axe hit. It became quickly apparent that Bob had a Dermal Plating upgrade. A layer of armor, woven under his skin.

Only a long shallow cut was visible where the axe had struck, revealing the armor beneath the skin.

The force of the impact however had seemingly caused a concussion and Bob emitted a muffled yelp, before falling unconscious.

His hand lost its grip, releasing the Hooded Figure from its grasp.

Bob was laying unconscious on the floor. A small layer of frost covering his face and chest.

Outside, through the broken window, you could still hear the muffled clanks of metal, as Jill climbed down the fire escape ladder.
Judging by the distant sound of her boots, she managed to cover quite a distance.

The Hooded Figure flopped limply to the floor in an undignified heap and relaxed for a few seconds to regain their breath, whilst their body was overcome by pins and needles as muscle control slowly returned.

"Tie... him up" they muttered to Arnold.

788Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sat 2 Sep - 15:34

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Arnold)

Looking for some sort of rop to tie him with, he figured there had to be some duct tape around here as well. It would suffice. While looking, he picked up his axe and putted it away for now.

"So tell me sir, what brought you here?"

789Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sat 2 Sep - 16:25

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain frowns somewhat dissapointed, "whatever you guys want I guess..." she shrugs crossing her arms. The long metal bar of her spear sticking out a bit obnoxiously.

Violet sighs before speaking up, "I agree with maddie... Can we please.... Please finish this... I-I really just want to go home..." she looks down.

790Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sat 2 Sep - 17:07

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Blue, blonde and purple wrote:(Arnold)

Looking for some sort of rop to tie him with, he figured there had to be some duct tape around here as well. It would suffice. While looking, he picked up his axe and putted it away for now.

"So tell me sir, what brought you here?"

"The... the same thing that... brought you here... i take it?" the Hooded Figure replied, lifting themselves up into a sitting position.

791Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 3 Sep - 9:37

Dan One

Dan One

(Serena/Radiance)
Radiance sighs but nods "Just as long as we actually come back here."

"Save...Madelyn...save...hostages..." Serena adds in, "find...Nico..." she pauses to catch her breath for no explainable reason "Execute...terrorist"

792Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Sun 3 Sep - 9:43

Dan One

Dan One

(Naomi)
"Well, looks like I will have to go rent that room and stare at the wall. Fantastic" Naomi delivers the line fully monotoned "There is one question I want to ask before I go. Why me?"

793Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 4 Sep - 12:28

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Everyone)

"Serena you okay?" Mira asked, worried.

The tremors below you appeared again and didn't stop. Their distant rumble began to grow louder.

Madelyn's eyes suddenly widened and she gasped: "Alert! Detecting sound waves consistent with the 4th Generation, Anti Terrorist Suppression Weapon! A more advanced model, than myself! Intended for Anti Tank warfare.
At current speed, the Model will reach our position withing the next 3 seconds
"

The tremors intensified. The ground shook below your feet and you heard a piercing eerie sound, as if a thousand drills were burrowing through the earth, coming toward you.

Jake screamed and covered his head, curling up on the ground: "..Its coming for me! The Monster!!!"

794Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 4 Sep - 12:28

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

As you look around the office, you find several rolls of duct tape in the desk drawers.

Arnold's earpiece radio suddenly loudly went off and a digitally distorted voice echoed through:

"...-Arnold, this is Clopin's hacker.
Jill is getting dangerously far away. She is not safe alone. Bring her back before she disappears.
Her current position is at the 14th floor, she's still climbing down the fire escape ladder.

Get her to come with you and proceed to the roof. I have arranged an extraction.

Move quickly. A large police force has surrounded the building and they began sweeping the floors. They have a standing order to arrest you. Do not get arrested. It will end badly.
"

(Naomi)

"How would I know?" the mechanic shrugged: "I'm not the one vetting and picking recruits from the crowd.
I'm just a fixer. People come to me for a job and I give them one, if a job is available. That's it"

He wiped the grease off his hands and threw away the parer towel.

"Well, I'll be closing up shop now, so best be on your way. Do you still want that address for the clinic, where they can fix your vertigo?"

795Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 4 Sep - 16:17

Some Sinner

Some Sinner

Rain huffs, "lets get this done..." Rain moves back with the group ready to fight.

Violet takes up the backline, "excuse me sir... Do you have any of those glove blades left" she asks kindly looking back slightly.

796Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 4 Sep - 17:20

Disgruntled purple

Disgruntled purple

(Arnold)

When he gound the tape, he quickly used it to restrain the assaillant tightly, so it would be very hard to move.

"I came here for justice! Speaking of which, how far did that girl go?"

After making sure the aggressor was all tied up, he calmly walked to the window and looked down from it.

~So much police here... It doesn't feel right to disobey, but now it is.~

However, what the hacker said to him, fell on deaf ears, as a while ago, he had given his radio away to Angelo back when he splitted from the group.

He did turn to the hooded man, speaking firmly. "Is it safe for her to climb down alone?"

(Ooc: This is not a ploy to make things difficult, this actually happened)

(Oboro, Angelo)

When the tremors came closer, Oboro jumped away from Jake.
"That is just fan-FUCKING-TASTIC! Can't we even have ONE goddamn place without an ambush?! If I find the coward behind it, I'll shove the machine UP HIS ASS!"

Angelo took an attack pose. When he wanted to draw his blade, he heard Clopin's hacker call in his ear. From that, he looked a bit thrown off. But he calmly replied.

"Dark whisper, I hear you, but I'm not this Arnold and I'm not in a building. And gotta go, a being is burrowing up from the depths of the underground!"

797Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Mon 4 Sep - 17:44

Rogue Fire

Rogue Fire

Blue, blonde and purple wrote:(Arnold)

When he gound the tape, he quickly used it to restrain the assaillant tightly, so it would be very hard to move.

"I came here for justice! Speaking of which, how far did that girl go?"

After making sure the aggressor was all tied up, he calmly walked to the window and looked down from it.

~So much police here... It doesn't feel right to disobey, but now it is.~

However, what the hacker said to him, fell on deaf ears, as a while ago, he had given his radio away to Angelo back when he splitted from the group.

He did turn to the hooded man, speaking firmly. "Is it safe for her to climb down alone?"

(Ooc: This is not a ploy to make things difficult, this actually happened)

(Oboro, Angelo)

When the tremors came closer, Oboro jumped away from Jake.
"That is just fan-FUCKING-TASTIC! Can't we even have ONE goddamn place without an ambush?! If I find the coward behind it, I'll shove the machine UP HIS ASS!"

Angelo took an attack pose. When he wanted to draw his blade, he heard Clopin's hacker call in his ear. From that, he looked a bit thrown off. But he calmly replied.

"Dark whisper, I hear you, but I'm not this Arnold and I'm not in a building. And gotta go, a being is burrowing up from the depths of the underground!"

"At the rate she was climbing, maybe 14th by now?" the Hooded Figure suggested as they pulled themselves up into a standing position "Get after her and bring her up to the roof. I managed to slow the police down on the ground, but it won't hold them forever, so i'll run decoy for you."

798Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 5 Sep - 2:53

Dan One

Dan One

(Serena)
Sereran glanced to Mira, giving her a blank stare, then turned her attention to the floor. A clicking sound emitted from her right arm and a blade extended.

She stepped towards Jack her arm poised and ready to strike, "Let...death...come...painlessly" she spoke to the cowering man

(Radiance)
Opening his wings Radiance took off hovering about a meter and a half above the floor. He listened for the sound of the approaching hostile ready to move out of the way.

(Naomi)
"Yeah sure, give me the address" She answers then proceeds to put her helmet back on

799Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 5 Sep - 17:50

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

//Soundtrack

(Everyone)

"In the back.." Miller quietly said to Violet, pointing to the van, before the ground erupted into a massive shower of rock and earth.

A gigantic silhouette shot out of the ground, dispersing everything around it and sending you flying meters into the air.

An eerie metalic screech echoed across the area, as you began to fall. And through the shower of debris and rock, you saw a massive worm like creature. It towered 15 meters above ground, its metal carcass was a rough 5 meter diameter, and it looked as if most of its body was still hidden underground.

A hundred legs extended out of its carcass, each one sharp as a razor. The legs began rapidly shaking, as the metal creature roared and wobbled in place. Two eye like orbs scanning the area.

It reminded you of an ugly centipede. Each of its countless legs, akin to a sword. Its entire body was metal.

The creature released a deafening shriek, bending its back and preparing to lunge. Its eyes glaring at Jake, who fell a few meters away.

Last edited by Kaylee Brown on Tue 5 Sep - 17:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

800Digital Waltz - Page 32 Empty Re: Digital Waltz Tue 5 Sep - 17:50

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown
Admin

(Naomi)

The mechanic had hastily written down an address, before shooing you out of the shop and closing the large garage door behind him.

After locking up, he and the other man had slowly shuffled down the street and began fading from view, obscured by the long shadows of the skyscrapers.

The street you are currently standing on, was pretty quiet. Barely a soul was in sight. A bright flash of light became visible in the clouds and a distant thunder echoed across the area.

From what you recall, the nearest hotel was about a 30 minute ride from here.

The clinic address you received was also roughly 30 minutes away, but in the opposite direction.

As you look out of the window, you notice Jill rapidly climbing down the fire escape ladder. She looked up and noticed you.
Judging by how she increased her pace, it seems she is scared of you.

In a few more minutes, it seems she will reach the ground level and the police blockade below.

A few seconds ticked by, and the door to the buildings main staircase, loudly flew open and a man ran inside.

He was wearing a tactical vest and a police uniform. One of his arms was seemingly made of metal and visibly broken at the elbow.

In this darkness, it took Arnold several long moments to recognize him as the van driver, who came with him to the stock exchange building.

"The cops are swarming the place!" He loudly screamed, running toward Arnold and the Hooded Figure: "There's no way we can get passed them through ground level!... W-..where's Ted's daughter?.." he called, hastily looking around.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next